+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast

Thread: A global 'flash mob experience' to send a clear message to humanity

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Re: A global 'flash mob experience' to send a clear message to humanity

Applause, applause, someone is thinking about uniting in song.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to myrm For This Post:

Donna O (8th March 2011), gigha (8th March 2011), Inanna (8th March 2011), meeradas (9th March 2011), mondaze (8th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,593 times in 1,337 posts

Quote Posted by aikya (here)
    Perhaps the thread could serve also as a bit of collective brainstorming, if you would like that?
    This is a fabulous idea! While thinking about the one we have as an example ~ it occurred to me that you could organize events such as the one that inspired you and have them filmed around the world or within different locales. Than, I remembered seeing a series of YouTube Videos called, I believe it is, "Where in the world is Dan or Matt, now I can't remember but it's this guy who goes all over the world and does a dance with the local villages. It's adorable as he does a little jig and so do they. They are different and rich in cultural aspects. It was the most fun to watch and you just gotta love the guy. And you would also have the option of going around and organizing and singing in them, too. I think it would be so fun.

You could start by getting a friend to film a local one and go from there by posting it on Youtube and if it took off, funds might come your way that allow you to take the show on the road, so to speak?!! Love these creative thoughts ~ they are so invigorating! More, more, more. Incidentally, after this coming Friday we will have a whole paradigm shift and things will become so much easier for all Lightworkers as never before ~ not very long to wait and great things will happen that you can't even imagine at this particular moment in time. Soon you will. Oh, happy day! xoxoxox
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

aikya (8th March 2011), Donna O (8th March 2011), Inanna (8th March 2011), mondaze (8th March 2011), sandy (8th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #43
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Inanna - I live in Lille and often come to Brussels to visit friends - I'm also a musician and singer - I'd be happy to participate - great idea!

Best wishes

Fructedor

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fructedor For This Post:

Donna O (8th March 2011), mondaze (8th March 2011), sandy (8th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

A little song for inspiration...

Thank you so much, everyone, for the heartwarming responses.
    (now I feel obligated to go through with this idea, because I don't want to disappoint anyone.... hihi *just joking*)

Quote Posted by Gajanana (here)
    Though if enough people are involved, complicated rehearsals and such wont be necesary
    Yep, I agree. I surely can't organize this on my own, not even for a smaller local event. I'm already making a list of people I will need to pull this off on a small scale. After that the list can be adapted and used for flash mob organisation in other cities/countries.
    I will need to create a sort of script, that can be used as a guide for anyone who wants to organize a flash mob in their own city/country.

Quote Posted by mondaze (here)
    this is it...the way to take humanity back! creatively....brilliant absolutely brilliant... tears rolling down my face. old ham, poor musician, dancer here.... ready to join a combat show tune group!
    Mondaze, thank you so much. Your enthousiasm gives me a lot of energy. It would be soooo great to see this event happening. It would probably be the most beautiful day in my life (and the beginning of more days like that to come).
    What an energy explosion would that be!

Quote Posted by TigerLilly (here)
    Its a fantastic idea Inanna, music is so powerful.
    If we could come up with the right music and powerful lyrics and have flash mobs repeating it all over the world it would be amazing.
    It would capture people's attention in such a positive way and soon everyone would be singing it!!!
    That's the idea

So, are there some great songwriters over here? We could start off with some great lyrics. I know there are members here who write poetry.

Quote Posted by Icecold (here)
    I would support this as a strategy to challenge the NWO. It would take thought commitment and timing of events. It could be employed in a very special way. Maybe not in the way you intend, but I can see it as a powerful tool to work in concert (no pun intended) with other measures.
    Tell me more!

Quote Posted by Lefty Dave (here)
    Might want to get www.justplainfolks.org/ in on it....around 50,000 musicians worldwide meet there...
    Thanks for the tip!!!

Quote Posted by Amenjo (here)
    With today's phone & Internet technology. We could also play a recording (on everyone who wants to take part) mobile phone / laptop at the same time. If lots of people turn their volume up to full, and group together, I would imagine that you could create quite a sound.
    Fantastic! This could work, even as a 'teaser', before the flash mob even goes live, hihi.
    I can imagine, not everyone will be able to participate in a live flash mob performance, so this way they can still be a part of the project

Quote Posted by sandy (here)
    I'm not very musical or accessible but would love to cheer you on and if something is developed that could be done by a small group it is something I would try and facilitate here in my very small part of the world. Live in Western Canada in a rural town of about 400 people but could move it to a bigger town (4,000) with some ease I would think...
    Thanks! There may also be needed a lot of people who are not singing along, but work behind the scenes, more in a logistic way, off course.

Quote Posted by Holly Lindin (here)
    As a singer, songwriter, producer, arranger, and vocal coach , I could definitely help out here. Please lemme know if you would like any assistance!
    Yes, you could! We need lyrics and a song and a polyphonic vocal arrangement

Quote Posted by Gajanana (here)
    I'm also musician, songwriter. We need a time, date and a song, then we bombard facebook, twitter etc...
    Great!
    Holly Lindin, you already have some help

Quote Posted by Darla Ken Jensen Pearce (here)
    While thinking about the one we have as an example ~ it occurred to me that you could organize events such as the one that inspired you and have them filmed around the world or within different locales. Than, I remembered seeing a series of YouTube Videos called, I believe it is, "Where in the world is Dan or Matt", now I can't remember but it's this guy who goes all over the world and does a dance with the local villages. It's adorable as he does a little jig and so do they. They are different and rich in cultural aspects. It was the most fun to watch and you just gotta love the guy. And you would also have the option of going around and organizing and singing in them, too. I think it would be so fun.

You could start by getting a friend to film a local one and go from there by posting it on Youtube and if it took off, funds might come your way that allow you to take the show on the road, so to speak?!! Love these creative thoughts ~ they are so invigorating! More, more, more. Incidentally, after this coming Friday we will have a whole paradigm shift and things will become so much easier for all Lightworkers as never before ~ not very long to wait and great things will happen that you can't even imagine at this particular moment in time. Soon you will. Oh, happy day! xoxoxox
    That would be awesome, hahaha... I'm not sure about the travelling thing (I have a family who needs me here), but I think there will probably be enough volunteers to take my place

Quote Posted by Fructedor (here)
    Hi Inanna - I live in Lille and often come to Brussels to visit friends - I'm also a musician and singer - I'd be happy to participate - great idea!
    Great! I was thinking of Brussels to start with locally, because it's very nearby (15 minute drive for me, I live in Mechelen, Belgium) and very centered in Belgium (if you don't think too much of the political problems we have right now, whahaha). Lille isn't that far away, indeed. Been in Lille many times :-)

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Inanna For This Post:

Amenjo (8th March 2011), Donna O (8th March 2011), mondaze (8th March 2011), sandy (8th March 2011), TigerLilly (9th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Any other Danes out there?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gajanana For This Post:

mondaze (8th March 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

Brussels would be a great place to do something - considering the concentration of power there - get some good vibrations in there and shake it up. But I think start with something fairly limited so as not to get overloaded with complexities of organisation, and also to gain experience. I have never participated so far in these flash mob events, so I'm inexperienced - but I'm ready to do what I can. Also ask for prayers and meditation to support the event - I think that's fundamental.

Best wishes

Fructedor

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Fructedor For This Post:

Donna O (8th March 2011), Inanna (8th March 2011), mondaze (8th March 2011), sandy (8th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Some more thoughts:

We have a large shopping complex nearby (Sheffield), it would be a perfect venue, even has a large screen to catch the action as it happens.

If we can work out the message in detail that we are going to give and from there decide on lyrics and music. We should also think about designing flyers to give out at events.

I’m seeing this as a chain event, it happens in one city, then it pops up in another and another…. gathers speed until the world starts to sit up and take notice.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Donna O For This Post:

gigha (9th March 2011), Inanna (8th March 2011), mondaze (8th March 2011), sandy (8th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

Quote Posted by leelah (here)
    Some more thoughts:

We have a large shopping complex nearby (Sheffield), it would be a perfect venue, even has a large screen to catch the action as it happens.

If we can work out the message in detail that we are going to give and from there decide on lyrics and music. We should also think about designing flyers to give out at events.

I’m seeing this as a chain event, it happens in one city, then it pops up in another and another…. gathers speed until the world starts to sit up and take notice.
    Excellent! This makes it kind of more concrete to me. And I totally agree!

Maybe in the future we could put up a website with our clear statement/message on it and where video's and comments can be posted from all flash mob performances and viewers worldwide...
    Last edited by Inanna; 8th March 2011 at 13:08.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Inanna For This Post:

Donna O (8th March 2011), gigha (9th March 2011), mondaze (8th March 2011), sandy (8th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #49
    United States Avalon Member rgray222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,271 times in 943 posts

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

Inanna (8th March 2011), Isthatso (9th March 2011), sandy (8th March 2011), TigerLilly (9th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #50
    Thanks

Soooooo good! It has the right spirit!
    If we could create something like that with flash mobs all over the world, that would be fantastic!
    It would not be in need of a Matt-character, I think, but just the idea to connect so many people, in true happiness and unity, for one longlasting moment...

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Inanna For This Post:

mondaze (8th March 2011), sandy (8th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #51
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,198 times in 304 posts

i think this such a wonderful idea because a lot of us creative types do not have scientific or legal or other areas of expertise but we do know how to make such a thing happen. i have run a theatre company in the past and willingly commit to helping in whatever way i can!

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mondaze For This Post:

Inanna (8th March 2011), sandy (8th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #52
    Thanks

So true...
    and thanks!!

24. Link to Post #53
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,940 times in 659 posts

Hello Inanna

What an excellence choice for your first topic! These Flashmob videos always bring this old man to tears - I think it is the connectedness we have been waiting for all our lives, I wish you all the very best with organizing your own …

Love and peace to you. JP

25. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

Gajanana (9th March 2011), Inanna (8th March 2011), mondaze (8th March 2011), sandy (16th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #54
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,333 times in 5,423 posts

Yi Yi Yi what an idea! Can we have a rap section come into the action for those of us who can't sing (in tune) but want to be a part of the party?

What is the theme Innana? I like the idea of doing a little kid's song ... is there a little kid's song that is known internationally? Do they do Itsy-Bitsy Spider in Belgium? A Lord of the Rings drinking song?

Giggle ...

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sierra For This Post:

Inanna (8th March 2011), mondaze (8th March 2011), sandy (9th March 2011)

28. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

Love the idea Inanna - what an amazing group of creative people here!!

I'm afraid I'm not particularly musical...might have to lip sinc...lol.

If it get's a bit tricky coming up with a suitable song maybe sing an old fav that the masses are already familiar with. I'm sure there's many to choose from..

In the meantime....

Peace and warm wishes to all
    "We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."
    Anais Nin

Free Energy Now

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Isthatso For This Post:

Inanna (9th March 2011), mondaze (8th March 2011)

30. Link to Post #56
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,445 times in 582 posts

Thanks Inanna.
    U had my day.
    Never seen this kind of art.
    One day people will have good living without any fear nor suppression whatsoever.
    A little girl can dance with an old man on the street.

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

gigha (9th March 2011), Inanna (9th March 2011), Isthatso (9th March 2011), mondaze (8th March 2011), sandy (9th March 2011)

32. Link to Post #57
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,198 times in 304 posts

all over the world it could prove the phenomenon to shift peoples understanding.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mondaze For This Post:

Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), gigha (9th March 2011), Inanna (9th March 2011), Isthatso (9th March 2011), sandy (9th March 2011)

34. Link to Post #58
    Thanks

i love it!! i too am a singer/musician/dancer. these flash mobs always move me and sometimes bring me to tears. i think it is an amazing idea. seems the really cool thing that would stand out from one's already out there is doing it simultaneously across the globe. you'd have to figure out with times zones and whatnot. but i think it could be very effective and amazing. i also think IMO it should be a popular (not to be confused with "pop" or mayBE "pop"?? who knows) song that people are already familiar with and have an attachment to. that's the draw, that's the connection. this connection triggers emotion and then you have the whole world feeling it together. WOW. not a small undertaking by any means. count me in!!!

this quote was on you tube under one of those flash mob videos...

"I think flashmobs are the most joyous thing on the planet".

awesome.

35. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sllim11 For This Post:

Fructedor (9th March 2011), Gajanana (9th March 2011), gigha (9th March 2011), Inanna (9th March 2011), mondaze (9th March 2011), sandy (9th March 2011), Sierra (9th March 2011)

36. Link to Post #59
    France Avalon Member
    Thanks

Great initiatives - shows the power of the Internet - plenty of stuff on YouTube - enter Flash Mob. Ace.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Fructedor For This Post:

Inanna (9th March 2011)

38. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 21,595 times in 2,803 posts

Great idea. Much as i love the examples here:
    Imho, the additional thing in your flashmob should be sparking the participation of the "normal people", the 'audience' in the event.

That might be the most difficult thing to accomplish; anything too elaborate is bound to fail in this regard.
    I could have not imagined that i myself would spontaneously take part in (and be part of) something, until i experienced the "bell OM":

This was a group of people starting to sing the word OM, everyone as long and loud as they could, all starting off on their individual note, chiming in at a time of their liking.

It was an experience beyond words; the whole was harmonizing itself in a very short period of time - i couldn't believe the sheer beauty of it (there were people in the group who were off-key completely on an individual level, but still their contribution added to the overall harmony - that was an amazing lesson in itself).

Once one is in it, you do not want it to stop. Trying out different notes yourself as you go, responding to and/ or [literally!] resonating with what you hear at any given moment, you are taking the whole to a different level - the whole thing vibrates!

It's Rapture of the Deep [in] Waves of Cosmic Beauty (OMG, am i losing it? - Nope, but my words and vocabulary just ain't sufficient here). "Everybody should at least once experience this!", i always thought...

I have not experienced sth better (more 'celestial', and healing) ever on this planet. I felt completely at home in it (and that was the best, as i do not feel at home here at all, normally).
    I have attended gatherings of people solely for re-experiencing this something; last time i was part of that, i had difficulty finding back into my body...

Unfortunately, i have failed miserably in taking it to bigger crowds, as i did not believe in myself...
    [If the "love parade" wouldn't have come to such a tragic end last year, it would have been a perfect setting to have a million at once partake in this... i cannot really imagine the impact of such a number of people creating it... but even only the thought of it is making me cry]

Try it out, folks! Everyone!
    Recommendation: At least 20-30 persons [otherwise too thin - the more the better! It's the interaction...] in a room; sit or stand in a circle and go for it. You'll love it (hope my description of it is comprehensible). It's addictive!

Even if it's not the choice here, i had the urge to convey it.

Peace!
    Last edited by meeradas; 9th March 2011 at 14:07.

39. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

AwakeInADream (18th December 2012), Donna O (9th March 2011), Foxie Loxie (30th March 2018), Fructedor (9th March 2011), Gajanana (9th March 2011), gigha (9th March 2011), GMB1961 (30th March 2018), Inanna (14th March 2011), RunningDeer (17th December 2012), sandy (16th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 3 5 LastLast