+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 5 11 LastLast

Thread: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

1. Link to Post #81
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

Default Re: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

Bolinger I agree.
    There is tremendous power in total acceptance of what is.
    Thats is not judging not condoning.
    It is as it is.
    Neither aversion nor attraction.
    No agenda
    Then right action happens and is very poweful
    We are seeing increasing polarity at the moment and out of that chaos change for the better will occur.
    It is down to us individually though
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 8th March 2011 at 23:04.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Bollinger (8th March 2011), sandy (9th March 2011), sygh (9th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #82
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

Default Re: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Bolinger I agree.
    There is tremendous power in total acceptance of what is.
    Thats is not judging not condoning.
    It is as it is.
    Neither aversion nor attraction.
    No agenda
    Then right action happens and is very poweful
    We are seeing increasing polarity at the moment and out of that chaos change for the better will occur.
    It is down to us individually though
    Chris

Hi Chris, hope you’re keeping well.

Yes, I think perhaps there is a great deal of mileage in bringing oneself to accept the current state of affairs but not being bothered by it. In fact, we have to do this otherwise we’d go mad if we keep thinking about nothing but how awful and unjust the world is.

However, when someone puts their hand up and says “I’ve found it, it’s here, I’m the one, follow me” I get very defensive because all our experience shows that thousands upon thousands of people have come, said the same thing and then disappeared without a trace. It would be folly to think that the last one is the one.

That naturally brings us onto the question “Is there something we can do?” or “Is there any sign that things might get better?” and I see no concrete evidence from anywhere that suggests the answer to either of those questions is yes.
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

4. Link to Post #83
    Thanks

Great video!
    Not because he who is talking is a saint.
    But because it has a positive focus, gives a picture of a world and a people in action
    and can inspire people to do what they can.

THAT is why it is good
    The more I learn .. The less I know

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

Ruby L. (9th March 2011)

6. Link to Post #84
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,069 times in 264 posts

Hello Bill...
    My first inclination was to "Thank You" but I happened to listen to an interview with Niki Raapana on American Freedom Radio's Truth Brigade concerning Communitarianism. In other words Agenda 21. I did a little searching and found Paul Hawken linked to the implementation of this agenda. This is a complicated topic which I am not fluent but my internal gut said whoa, take a deeper look, which I will.
    Bye for now... westhill

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to westhill For This Post:

bluestflame (10th March 2011), sandy (9th March 2011), sygh (9th March 2011)

8. Link to Post #85
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Quote Posted by Zook (here)
    Good morning Good Avalonians, the Earth says hello!

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------
    Dear Friends:
    Every Avalon member must watch this video. It was brought to my attention this morning by the beautiful Ninja Nun.
    It astonished me, and brought tears to my eyes. It is of the utmost importance. Spread it far and wide.
    This is truly what we are doing at Project Avalon. We are at the very heart of this. A New Civilization, a new way of being on Planet Earth, is being born.

Blessed Unrest, by Paul Hawken

How the Largest Movement in the World Came into Being
    and Why No One Saw It Coming
    [...]
    Please take time to watch this video again. There's a reason why Hawken's presentation feels like a revival gathering. It is. Hawken is the quintessential corporate insider ... now being promoted by the nefarious establishment as one of the head horsemen of its Green Cavalry, a charging brigade of indoctrinated soldiers bent on delivering Agenda 21 and the such, through subtle pressures and carefully measured tactics. An army and an arm of the NWO that wants to put Tesla technology in a half-nelson hold and pursue less establishment-threatening; less efficient; less regular (sunshine on a cloudy day??) but commercially-viable (i.e. taxable) alternative energies like solar energy. Here's some bio on Paul Hawken: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hawken

Here's more proof of his establishment credentials.:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marc-g..._b_462413.html

beginExcerpt
    Why haven't they done better? Some of us have long believed that the problem with conventional SRI funds is that their definition of "socially responsible" is not nearly as rigorous as it could or should be.

Paul Hawken has been vocal in his critique of the SRI establishment, and since 2005 he has put his money where his mouth is. In a partnership with Baldwin Brothers, a Massachusetts-based investment firm, Hawken has overseen the Highwater Global Fund, a fund for qualified investors (i.e., the rich) that invests in companies "that have a clear sense of current global trends and future societal needs." His results have been impressive, to say the least.

Since inception in the fall of 2005, Highwater is up by a total of 52.55%. During the three years ended in December (the same period cited above), Highwater is up by a total of 19.75%. This is, in part, because Hawken and the other fund managers are very picky about what stocks they hold. More than 90% of the Fortune 500 fail their screens.

If you don't know about Paul Hawken, you should. He's a path-breaking thinker and influential writer whose books include The Ecology of Commere (1993), Natural Capitalism (1999, with Amory and Hunter Lovins) and Blessed Unrest (2007). He's an entrepreneur who founded Erewhon and Smith & Hawken, and an advisor who has worked with to Wal-Mart and Ford. These days, he's focused on a startup in stealth mode called OneSun, a a solar energy company based on green chemistry and biomimcry.

I had the great pleasure of visiting with Hawken last week at his office in Sausalito, CA. Mostly, we talked solar. OneSun's chief science officer is John Warner, a pioneer of green chemistry, a longtime researcher at Polaroid and author (with Paul Anastas, now EPA's top researcher) of Green Chemistry: Theory and Practice. OneSun has hired more than a dozen PhD.'s and aims to produce "solar beneath the cost of nuclear and coal," Hawken says, but he's not ready to divulge much more yet.
    end

Forget that he was an advisor to Wal-mart and Ford, two of the more egregious establishment corporations; forget that he co-authored Green Chemistry with Paul Anastas (an Environmental Protection Agency muppet) ... listen to what Hawken himself says and measure it against what your own research and intuition tells you.

One, Hawken guesses that the number of such groups (he lists a few hundred groups maybe, and then uses graphical artistry to mask the supposed others, leaving their existence entirely to our imagination) ... ranges anywhere from one million to two million. Hello? Is this science ... or is this a number pulled out of the ether like a a rabbit from a magician's hat?

Two, how does Hawken know that this alleged one million (or two) are all with unified purpose, e.g. part of the same movement? The only way this is possible - leave alone the absurdity of the proposition of a million heads thinking as one - is if all such groups had been directed to a unified purpose ... and this implies a central command structure. The obvious candidates for such a command structure are the (Ford/Rockefeller/Rothschild) foundations and institutes. History shows that such foundations/institutes finance the NGOs and such through direct and indirect foundational grants.

Three, the biggest red flag is Hawken's lack of forthrightness ... Tesla technology is now the barometer of genuine energy reform. You promote it, then you are genuinely of the grass-roots revolution. But if you continue to promote phony energy dreams that go nowhere fast (e.g. wind, solar, water, fossil fuels), then you are part of the existing problem and the old paradigm of power in the pyramidal design.

Please use discernment. Thank you.

Humble opinions all around.

ps: Yes, even nuns can get it wrong from time to time. Bless her heart for trying to find the truth all the same.

Zook, I couldn’t agree more,

What is wrong with you people, why do you have to have all these mumbo jumbo people around you to lead you to salvation?

We have just got rid of one clown whose proposal was to slaughter 6 billion and the forum was jammed full with stupid daft proposals, and I was hoping that at least some common sense might start to prevail and now we have this next Muppet.

Where did this video come from, who put it up, is this the next attempt to destroy the forum.

Do you really understand what subversion is?

You are all prime candidates for this, Charles was spectacularly successful in leading you to the promised land with empty promises, did you really believe that you were going to be one of the 500 million who would be saved?

Stop believing this garbage folks its the “New World Order” and be advised that the plan still exists as per the thread on the forum to reduce the world population to 500 million and that doesn’t include you so for God Sake wake up and smell the coffee.

This is reality. The “New World Order” is enemy number one. Until they are crushed and defeated, your long term life expectancy and that of your children is not guaranteed.
    Last edited by Fred259; 8th March 2011 at 23:52.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

Sarlic (9th March 2011), Zook (9th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #86
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

I honestly think that it is down to the individual being the change we want to see.
    I seem to remember reading that one person has a spere of influence on thirty others.
    If I make one persons day there is a ripple effect, If I rain on some ones parade it starts a deluge.

The biggest difficulty is for a whistle blower / investigative forum to change from head to heart.

It is one thing to know what is going on another to make an enemy of the culprit.
    The moment you turn the Powers that Be into an enemy you are using the same negative low vibration that they use,
    They feed on that energy, you cant win, it is not a level playing field.
    You need to raise the level of consciousness
    That is where true power lies.
    I refer to Gandhi who used heart power/ spiritual energy to bring down the British Colonial Empire.
    That is no small deal.

Give Bill a break he posted the video in good faith, he is coming from heart.

Chris
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Fred Steeves (9th March 2011), indiana (9th March 2011), Mandala (9th March 2011), Newlyn (9th March 2011), Reinhard (9th March 2011), Telepathic Intuitive (12th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #87
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)

--------
    Dear Friends:
    Every Avalon member must watch this video. It was brought to my attention this morning by the beautiful Ninja Nun.
    It astonished me, and brought tears to my eyes. It is of the utmost importance. Spread it far and wide.
    This is truly what we are doing at Project Avalon. We are at the very heart of this. A New Civilization, a new way of being on Planet Earth, is being born.

[...]
    Please take time to watch this video again. There's a reason why Hawken's presentation feels like a revival gathering. It is. Hawken is the quintessential corporate insider ... now being promoted by the nefarious establishment as one of the head horsemen of its Green Cavalry, a charging brigade of indoctrinated soldiers bent on delivering Agenda 21 and the such, through subtle pressures and carefully measured tactics. An army and an arm of the NWO that wants to put Tesla technology in a half-nelson hold and pursue less establishment-threatening; less efficient; less regular (sunshine on a cloudy day??) but commercially-viable (i.e. taxable) alternative energies like solar energy. Here's some bio on Paul Hawken: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hawken

beginExcerpt
    Why haven't they done better? Some of us have long believed that the problem with conventional SRI funds is that their definition of "socially responsible" is not nearly as rigorous as it could or should be.

Paul Hawken has been vocal in his critique of the SRI establishment, and since 2005 he has put his money where his mouth is. In a partnership with Baldwin Brothers, a Massachusetts-based investment firm, Hawken has overseen the Highwater Global Fund, a fund for qualified investors (i.e., the rich) that invests in companies "that have a clear sense of current global trends and future societal needs." His results have been impressive, to say the least.

Since inception in the fall of 2005, Highwater is up by a total of 52.55%. During the three years ended in December (the same period cited above), Highwater is up by a total of 19.75%. This is, in part, because Hawken and the other fund managers are very picky about what stocks they hold. More than 90% of the Fortune 500 fail their screens.

If you don't know about Paul Hawken, you should. He's a path-breaking thinker and influential writer whose books include The Ecology of Commere (1993), Natural Capitalism (1999, with Amory and Hunter Lovins) and Blessed Unrest (2007). He's an entrepreneur who founded Erewhon and Smith & Hawken, and an advisor who has worked with to Wal-Mart and Ford. These days, he's focused on a startup in stealth mode called OneSun, a a solar energy company based on green chemistry and biomimcry.

I had the great pleasure of visiting with Hawken last week at his office in Sausalito, CA. Mostly, we talked solar. OneSun's chief science officer is John Warner, a pioneer of green chemistry, a longtime researcher at Polaroid and author (with Paul Anastas, now EPA's top researcher) of Green Chemistry: Theory and Practice. OneSun has hired more than a dozen PhD.'s and aims to produce "solar beneath the cost of nuclear and coal," Hawken says, but he's not ready to divulge much more yet.
    end

Forget that he was an advisor to Wal-mart and Ford, two of the more egregious establishment corporations; forget that he co-authored Green Chemistry with Paul Anastas (an Environmental Protection Agency muppet) ... listen to what Hawken himself says and measure it against what your own research and intuition tells you.

One, Hawken guesses that the number of such groups (he lists a few hundred groups maybe, and then uses graphical artistry to mask the supposed others, leaving their existence entirely to our imagination) ... ranges anywhere from one million to two million. Hello? Is this science ... or is this a number pulled out of the ether like a a rabbit from a magician's hat?

Two, how does Hawken know that this alleged one million (or two) are all with unified purpose, e.g. part of the same movement? The only way this is possible - leave alone the absurdity of the proposition of a million heads thinking as one - is if all such groups had been directed to a unified purpose ... and this implies a central command structure. The obvious candidates for such a command structure are the (Ford/Rockefeller/Rothschild) foundations and institutes. History shows that such foundations/institutes finance the NGOs and such through direct and indirect foundational grants.

Three, the biggest red flag is Hawken's lack of forthrightness ... Tesla technology is now the barometer of genuine energy reform. You promote it, then you are genuinely of the grass-roots revolution. But if you continue to promote phony energy dreams that go nowhere fast (e.g. wind, solar, water, fossil fuels), then you are part of the existing problem and the old paradigm of power in the pyramidal design.

ps: Yes, even nuns can get it wrong from time to time. Bless her heart for trying to find the truth all the same.

What is wrong with you people, why do you have to have all these mumbo jumbo people around you to lead you to salvation?

We have just got rid of one clown whose proposal was to slaughter 6 billion and the forum was jammed full with stupid daft proposals, and I was hoping that at least some common sense might start to prevail and now we have this next Muppet.

Where did this video come from, who put it up, is this the next attempt to destroy the forum.

You are all prime candidates for this, Charles was spectacularly successful in leading you to the promised land with empty promises, did you really believe that you were going to be one of the 500 million who would be saved?

Stop believing this garbage folks its the “New World Order” and be advised that the plan still exists as per the thread on the forum to reduce the world population to 500 million and that doesn’t include you so for God Sake wake up and smell the coffee.

This is reality. The “New World Order” is enemy number one. Until they are crushed and defeated, your long term life expectancy and that of your children is not guaranteed.
    You will become a part of what you are fighting. You will fight yourself. You will drop down to their level of existance, and stay there.

To "fight the new world order" is to me as stupid as "war on terror" or "war on war". There is a spiritual awakening here. People who is not fighting the fighters, but doing the opposite, fighting for love. That's something totally different

Where your attention goes, your energy flows. Rise above it, and work for the opposite. Don't feed the wrong wolf by fighting on their terms.

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

greybeard (9th March 2011), Mandala (9th March 2011), Reinhard (9th March 2011), sandy (9th March 2011), Shikasta (9th March 2011)

14. Link to Post #88
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Newlyn (here)

--------
    Dear Friends:

[...]

beginExcerpt

end

You will become a part of what you are fighting. You will fight yourself. You will drop down to their level of existance, and stay there.

To "fight the new world order" is to me as stupid as "war on terror" or "war on war". There is a spiritual awakening here. People who is not fighting the fighters, but doing the opposite, fighting for love. That's something totally different

Where your attention goes, your energy flows. Rise above it, and work for the opposite. Don't feed the wrong wolf by fighting on their terms.
    Thanks for the post Newlyn, I see you are in Sweden, so your country is about to collapse having being destroyed by Marxists, which of course is a great shame.

You talk about a spiritual awakening, was that the same awakening may I ask when Charles was here, was that a spiritual awakening?

15. Link to Post #89
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

https://youtube.com/watch?v=4-Ie4Cwx1zQ

This just made my heart explode with love!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Ineffable Hitchhiker (9th March 2011), Newlyn (9th March 2011), sandy (9th March 2011), Zook (9th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #90
    Thanks

--------
    Dear Friends:

[...]

beginExcerpt

end

Thanks for the post Newlyn, I see you are in Sweden, so your country is about to collapse having being destroyed by Marxists, which of course is a great shame.

You talk about a spiritual awakening, was that the same awakening may I ask when Charles was here, was that a spiritual awakening?
    What is this?

Well you don't have to agree, but why start complaining about my country? I just offer a different perspective, as best.

I did not mention Charles, I never talked with him. Best wishes to you.

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

18. Link to Post #91
    Thanks

--------
    Dear Friends:

[...]

beginExcerpt

end

What is this?

Well you don't have to agree, but why start complaining about my country? I just offer a different perspective, as best.

I did not mention Charles, I never talked with him. Best wishes to you.
    Precisely my point Newlyn, while you are all involved in your “spiritual awakening” and “fighting for love” your country is being destroyed, along with you it seems.

But I ask you again what happened to all the “spiritual awakening” when Charles was here, where is it now, because you were all crying your eyes out and feeling disappointed when he left. Can you not see that..

19. Link to Post #92
    Thanks

I honestly think that it is down to the individual being the change we want to see.
    I seem to remember reading that one person has a spere of influence on thirty others.
    If I make one persons day there is a ripple effect, If I rain on some ones parade it starts a deluge.

The biggest difficulty is for a whistle blower / investigative forum to change from head to heart.

It is one thing to know what is going on another to make an enemy of the culprit.
    The moment you turn the Powers that Be into an enemy you are using the same negative low vibration that they use,
    I refer to Gandhi who used heart power/ spiritual energy to bring down the British Colonial Empire.
    That is no small deal.

Chris
    I see now we are on the same track you and I.

Is it not so, graybeard the wise?

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

20. Link to Post #93
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

https://youtube.com/watch?v=DgRCB...eature=related

the sweetness of this man cannot be denied...

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Ineffable Hitchhiker (9th March 2011), Reinhard (9th March 2011), sandy (9th March 2011), Zook (9th March 2011)

22. Link to Post #94
    Thanks

Fred 259:
    Quote "Precisely my point Newlyn, while you are all involved in your “spiritual awakening” and “fighting for love” your country is being destroyed, along with you it seems.

But I ask you again what happened to all the “spiritual awakening” when Charles was here, where is it now, because you were all crying your eyes out and feeling disappointed when he left. Can you not see that.. "
    You know "Fred" means "peace" in Swedish, and that is actually what I want here.

You talk about me as destroyed. A person you never met, never looked in the face, but still have so much angst against, it seems.

Are you talking with me about charles?

1: Off topic.

2: I never talked with him, don't know him. As I already stated.

3: When I talk about rising above the recent order in the world, walk the path of love, work for the good (the spiritual choice) I Do Not talk about Charles.

Best wishes

Live without pretending
    Love without depending
    Listen without defending
    Speak without offending

Love /Newlyn, no-one

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Newlyn For This Post:

Anchor (9th March 2011)

24. Link to Post #95
    Thanks

Fred 259:
    Quote "Precisely my point Newlyn, while you are all involved in your “spiritual awakening” and “fighting for love” your country is being destroyed, along with you it seems.

But I ask you again what happened to all the “spiritual awakening” when Charles was here, where is it now, because you were all crying your eyes out and feeling disappointed when he left. Can you not see that.. "
    You know "Fred" means "peace" in Swedish, and that is actually what I want here.

You talk about me as destroyed. A person you never met, never looked in the face, but still have so much angst against, it seems.

Are you talking with me about charles?

1: Off topic.

2: I never talked with him, don't know him. As I already stated.

3: When I talk about rising above the recent order in the world, walk the path of love, work for the good (the spiritual choice) I Do Not talk about Charles.

Best wishes
    No Newlyn, I said your country is being destroyed, I mean Sweden, not you.

I mention Charles in the context that everyone rushed onto the forum to see what Charles was saying as if he is some kind of “Messiah”.

Now you have this new man, who is just a puppet for the new world order, do you realise that. You have to be able to think through this.

I was reading Greybeards post he said;

“The biggest difficulty is for a whistle blower / investigative forum to change from head to heart”.

I happen to agree with this, but you need to remain focused on the reality of the situation.

I think on the forum everyone is giving from the heart and not enough “head is being used”. Start thinking, they don’t care about you or your family, just as they don't care about your country, don’t be led by these people.
    Last edited by Fred259; 9th March 2011 at 01:12.

25. Link to Post #96
    Sweden Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,114 times in 1,725 posts

Damn I thought Sweden was the only exeption. LMAO

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jorr lundstrom For This Post:

Fred259 (9th March 2011), TigerLilly (9th March 2011)

27. Link to Post #97
    Thanks

Thanks for the info Zook and Fred

I like to think i dont follow anyone except maybe the wife who keeps my feet firmly on the ground

Still...might be best if i always do my own research with anything thats presented to me in the future.
    I should be doing that anyway but i have a big prob with time at the moment as in i dont have any spare.

28. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sarlic For This Post:

Fred259 (9th March 2011), Zook (9th March 2011)

29. Link to Post #98
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,209 times in 5,679 posts

well Bollinger i agree with about 95% of what you're saying. i accept what is. i see the reality of the situation. i feel your frustration, and believe me, i feel it too. but i believe that even you have some hope, otherwise you wouldn't waste your time posting on this forum(and no, i'm not suggesting Avalon can save the world) the insatiable need for a happy ending exists because it's either that or mass genocide. i'll take the happy ending, regardless of how delusional it may be. why not??? like you seem to be saying, i've got nothing to lose, right?

if i was being buried alive under 15ft of dirt, i'd know i was doomed. but it wouldn't stop me from trying to dig myself out. it's survival instinct. i suppose i will go down lobbing rocks at the moon, if it comes down to that. maybe if i get a running start, cock back and really launch the f&#ker, who knows...

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bollinger (9th March 2011), sandy (9th March 2011)

31. Link to Post #99
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,209 times in 5,679 posts

That is no small deal.

Chris
    thanks Chris. regardless of how we feel about this particular speaker, or "movements" in the alt community, i think we all can agree that this video was posted in the proper spirit.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Bollinger (9th March 2011)

33. Link to Post #100
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,814 times in 3,730 posts

Zook,

I applaud and honour your point of view. Please keep these going - you have a mind like a razor and we need these badly to keep us honest and help ensure the focus is justified.

Who said it was science - and why do you automatically assume he is cooking the books. The number initially referred to was 130,000 - then some conjecture after that.

It doesnt matter what the number is, the fact is there is a freaking lot of them, a surprising number that has not (it seems) really been appreciated for what it means.

All want better things for the planet, and that mass of intent is among the factors that is keeping us going right now and not burning to a crisp in some stupid war.

I think Avalon would be worthy to be counted among them.

He doesn't claim they are all talking to each-other.

His last line

"Humankind knows what to do"

is the telling factor her. Deep down we all do, at least those that don't really *want* to trash the place anyway and are trying to make ammends for having done so in the past, and change things for the future. Our consensus recall of that "template" knowledge is getting easier and easier to access - this is why co-ordination of a sort becomes easier - and essentially spiritual.

So you want to attempt to disagree with what was said, by reference to something he did not say?

Good luck with that.

Quote Yes, even nuns can get it wrong from time to time. Bless her heart for trying to find the truth all the same
    IMO: Nuns making a reference to an interesting movie clip is something that can neither be right nor wrong.

Ride the wave.

John..
    -- Let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all, let the truth be known by all --

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Anchor For This Post:

Hervé (9th March 2011), Mike (9th March 2011), Ruby L. (9th March 2011), Shikasta (9th March 2011), sunflower (9th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1 5 11 LastLast