+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast

Thread: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

1. Link to Post #21
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,993 times in 630 posts

Default Re: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

May I have a link? I can't see embeds on this iPad.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to MargueriteBee For This Post:

Tane Mahuta (29th August 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Default Re: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

Haha - full circle. I watched this over Christmas when I was thinking about whether or not to sign up here

I wish Ninja Nun would join us here. Do you think we'd swamp her with questions?

Thx for the clarity.
    Last edited by bodixa; 7th March 2011 at 20:31.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bodixa For This Post:

sygh (9th March 2011), Tane Mahuta (29th August 2011), Yoda (8th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

thanks though i don't see anything groundbraking in this video...honestly..

he seems to be calling for the tear down of old ideologies while proposing a new one - not at all clear as to what is it?

viking
    Quote Yes our consciousness is searching,
    swirling and finding new areas of positivety,
    a better way of life, new leaders, new ways,
    new paradigms to shape our new world...
    we are done with the old way,
    and our collected minds demand something else to latch onto...
    we will all find what we are looking for,
    to shape our New World. Soon.

viking
    i think we can certainly do without new leaders you are proposing..not into leaders...i say why not be your own leader? best wishes l

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

Herbert (7th March 2011), Holly Lindin (8th March 2011), mondaze (7th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #24
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Well, surely I'll stick out like the crazy uncle every family has in saying this, but this video emerged on the last forum I was on and no one cared about some of the common buzz words this guy likes to throw around, they were too excited about what they wanted to hear.

Phrases like "social justice", "environmental justice" and "community organizers". They sound warm and fuzzy, but their roots for the most part are deep in the big Socialst movement. Pay attention to how often you hear these seemingly benign terms bandied about on the news, and who the people are saying them. Who are they and what do they REALLY represent? For starters look no further than Mr. Social Justice and Community Organizer himself, Barack Obama. Aka Barry soetoro.

I'm just saying be wary of the wolf in sheep's clothing...The false awakening...

Cheers,
    Fred S.

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Wonderful, thank you. The key to any peaceful transformation is that the new structure is already in p lace before the old one finally collapses. When the growing crab is about to moult it is bigger on the inside than on the outside, but it has to make itself smaller in order to leave behind its protective shell. There is a moment of danger that it passes under a rock, but when it comes out it is unrecognizably bigger. This I think is what is happening to us all here.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Yoda (8th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

For any one interested in finding out how this involvement translates:

I worked in this field since 1983, I was with an NGO, (non-governmental organization)
    and in May 1998 attended an annual planery session of the OAS (Organization of American States), in San Jose, Costa Rica.
    with all the Ministers of Foreign Affairs of the American hemisphere.

Different NGOs had been invited to present their agendas. See more about it here:
    http://www.icnl.org/knowledge/ngolawmonitor/oas.htm

There were different meeting rooms provided and people could select which area they wanted to participate in.

Environment, domestic violence, poverty, fight against corruption, drug trafficking or Racism.
    I had joined in with the anti-Racism group, having lived in Barbados for many years I felt I understood the underlying issues of racism pretty well.
    Btw, I am female, white, and German by birth.
    When I entered the room there were 80 mostly male Indigenous and African Americans present, from Argentina, Uruguay, all the way to Canada. Even some Amazonian tribal people. black slaves had been brought even to South America, something that isn't widely known.

And when it came to brainstorming I was surprised that no one made the one contribution that I considered to be the most important in restoring ethnic groups their self esteem: their need to be taught primary education with LOCAL stories of their OWN history.
    What I felt was needed was to change the school curriculum in primary school education from colonialist white history to stories that matched the actual culture of the ethnic people involved.
    The fact that no one even voiced such a need proved to me the need for bringing this idea forward.

The majority of Costa Ricans on the Atlantic coast are origianlly from Jamaica who went there to build a railroad 100 years ago.
    Just as black Barbadians had built the Panama canal. Huge loss of life then, may I add.

I have more stories about this kind of work, but this letter is long enough.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

araucaria (8th March 2011), Bluebird (7th March 2011), exponentialist (8th March 2011), Gardener (8th March 2011), modwiz (7th March 2011), mondaze (7th March 2011), Mystique (9th March 2011), sunflower (7th March 2011), sygh (9th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Thanks

Wow, its wonderful Bill, thank you. Uplifting - slip into the still waters of peace - can anyone remember a time of peace? Its uplifting to see the scale of change and to hear a fresh view. As Paul Hawken spoke I could really feel the energy, I will pay more attention to him, excellent stuff!
    Nothing new under the Sun.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Rufs For This Post:

Yoda (8th March 2011)

14. Link to Post #28
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

Bill , thank you for empowering us. We are MIGHTY as individuals .. but United we are UNSTOPPABLE

N

15. Link to Post #29
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    Well, surely I'll stick out like the crazy uncle every family has in saying this, but this video emerged on the last forum I was on and no one cared about some of the common buzz words this guy likes to throw around, they were too excited about what they wanted to hear.

Phrases like "social justice", "environmental justice" and "community organizers". They sound warm and fuzzy, but their roots for the most part are deep in the big Socialst movement. Pay attention to how often you hear these seemingly benign terms bandied about on the news, and who the people are saying them. Who are they and what do they REALLY represent? For starters look no further than Mr. Social Justice and Community Organizer himself, Barack Obama. Aka Barry soetoro.

I'm just saying be wary of the wolf in sheep's clothing...The false awakening...

Cheers,
    Fred S.

Indeed ! Right on target , F . !

«Those who have ears, listen ! »

Namasté

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

dan i el (8th March 2011), lightblue (8th March 2011), Yoda (8th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #30
    Thanks
    Thanked 457,517 times in 32,788 posts

Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)

Cheers,
    Fred S.

Indeed ! Right on target , F . !

«Those who have ears, listen ! »

Namasté
    I suggest that it's not just the words. It's the phenomenon of mass awakening, and a rapidly growing collective grassroots responsibility that is quite new.

The rhetoric is immaterial. Feel the vibe. We're surfing on the wave of history right now.

18. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Amenjo (7th March 2011), astrid (8th March 2011), Belle (7th March 2011), Brizil (8th March 2011), Chelle (8th March 2011), DeDukshyn (8th March 2011), Equinox (8th March 2011), fifi (8th March 2011), gigha (7th March 2011), grannyfranny100 (7th March 2011), Hervé (9th March 2011), Holly Lindin (8th March 2011), Isthatso (8th March 2011), Ixopoborn (8th March 2011), John Parslow (8th March 2011), kaatje (8th March 2011), karelia (7th March 2011), kenkyushiryo (8th March 2011), kevlor (10th March 2011), Lifesong (8th March 2011), Limor Wolf (8th March 2011), magicmanx (8th March 2011), MargueriteBee (8th March 2011), Mystique (9th March 2011), Reinhard (8th March 2011), Richard S. (9th March 2011), Ruby L. (8th March 2011), sandy (8th March 2011), selinam (8th March 2011), shamanseeker (9th November 2011), Spica (8th March 2011), SrLady (8th March 2011), Telepathic Intuitive (8th March 2011), Yoda (8th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,514 times in 428 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I suggest that it's not just the words. It's the phenomenon of mass awakening, and a rapidly growing collective grassroots responsibility that is quite new.

The rhetoric is immaterial. Feel the vibe. We're surfing on the wave of history right now.
    I can see it all over the place. Forming in little groups, people trying to work their way out of the straightjacket of current systems. We need the freedom to function though and that takes land and resources. How do we take what we need and survive while the transition happens? I suspect people are going to start demanding the right to exist sustainably and independantly in huge numbers soon.

I hope it happens before it's too late. I think perhaps it will.

20. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to joedjemal For This Post:

Amenjo (7th March 2011), bodixa (7th March 2011), Chicodoodoo (8th March 2011), dan i el (8th March 2011), Gardener (8th March 2011), Holly Lindin (8th March 2011), Isthatso (8th March 2011), jc71 (7th March 2011), jimbojp (8th March 2011), Lifesong (8th March 2011), panopticon (8th March 2011), Reinhard (8th March 2011), sandy (8th March 2011), SrLady (8th March 2011), Yoda (8th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #32
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,157 times in 3,105 posts

I think Jesus was a leader and so was Gandhi, to name a few..

There are many folk spreading truth and leading the way, Blue..

And there will be many more.

Viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

Isthatso (8th March 2011), Reinhard (8th March 2011), sandy (8th March 2011), Yoda (8th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #33
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

You were one hundred per cent correct about the need to watch this video Bill Ryan.

That was the heartiest meal my spirit has had in a while.

24. Link to Post #34
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

This mass awakening which has been on going or longer than most realize is reflected in sales of books like "The Power of Now" by Eckhart Tole.
    It was the no 1 best seller New York Times best sellers list. Millions sold as was his follow up book "A New Earth"
    Twenty year ago he would have been lucky to sell 1000 copies.

He started just by putting a few copies in book stores, no publisher no money behind him.
    The book took of because people wanted it, were ready for it.
    He has spoken in great detail about the changes in consciousness and associated mood swings.

The change is coming because the Totality wants it. It is a done deal
    He says that before change happens we are at our most dysfunctional.
    Everything becomes more polarized.
    If we resist the changes by fighting etc then the changes will be all the more difficult for us.

I find sometimes my actions do not match my intention then I suffer.
    (Be kind to all life no matter what including my own)
    The old egoic consciousness does not want to go and is putting up a fight, thats his way of expressing it.
    He says that the old negative trouble some consciouses, greedy controlling, egoic is getting more "noisy" which is why it is more noticeable than the increasing peaceful rising consciousness.
    The new energy is being anchored here by the healers and those who have exposed them selves to enlightened spiritual teachings for some time.
    Eckhart says that in A New Earth.

Both books are well worth reading as they give practical advice in maintaining a degree of peace through out all this chaos.
    He also predicted the fall of the banking systems and all present structure.

Chris

Ps Echart said "That while the words in the books may be informative they are just the carrier of the high frequency of enlightenmnt,
    There are path finders front runners in every endeavor in my estimation he is one,
    He is where we all will be soon.
    Chris
    Last edited by greybeard; 7th March 2011 at 23:10.
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

25. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

ascendingstarseed (21st December 2011), Chelle (8th March 2011), Franny (7th March 2011), Holly Lindin (8th March 2011), jcocks (8th March 2011), kenkyushiryo (8th March 2011), sister (8th March 2011), SrLady (8th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #35
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

[/QUOTE]

The rhetoric is immaterial. Feel the vibe. We're surfing on the wave of history right now.[/QUOTE]

--------------------------------

Namasté

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

benevolentcrow (7th March 2011), lightblue (8th March 2011), Lord Sidious (7th March 2011)

28. Link to Post #36
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

HOW TO START A MOVEMENT

29. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

ascendingstarseed (21st December 2011), grannyfranny100 (7th March 2011), gripreaper (10th March 2011), Kimberley (8th March 2011), Muzz (7th March 2011), Mystique (9th March 2011), Reinhard (8th March 2011), Snowbird (9th March 2011), TigerLilly (8th March 2011)

30. Link to Post #37
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

grannyfranny100 (7th March 2011), sandy (8th March 2011)

32. Link to Post #38
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,649 times in 786 posts

Thank you, thank you!

The ground is moving beneath our feet, and we are in a breakthrough moment. All across the world the shift is becoming palpable and gaining momentum.

This is what I thought Project Avalon was all about from the beginning, change for the positive, a benevolent future for all. Glad to see we are getting back to thinking about a New World of hope, peace, kindness and LOVE!

33. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to benevolentcrow For This Post:

Amenjo (7th March 2011), Lifesong (9th March 2011), modwiz (7th March 2011), Reinhard (8th March 2011), sandy (8th March 2011), sister (8th March 2011), Yoda (8th March 2011)

34. Link to Post #39
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Thank-you Bill and Ninja Nun! The words spoken in the video are quite wonderful and full of hope and reassurance that we are not alone.

Did anyone but me actually go to the WiserEarth website to check it out? Well, I did and I found a world map with partners thumbtacked....interesting the ones in my area.

I might just get in touch with a few to see what I can do in my own backyard, so to say....to walk the talk!

Vision with Action can change the world!

http://www.wiserearth.org/content/proximity_map
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

benevolentcrow (7th March 2011), John Parslow (8th March 2011), Reinhard (8th March 2011), TigerLilly (8th March 2011), Yoda (8th March 2011)

36. Link to Post #40
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,844 times in 876 posts

Bill

Thank you for this heart warming video. I have already sent this on to my friends.
    To bad we don't have email addresses for the bad guys but I bet they will know of this as it goes viral in emails.

This is sunshine in a video

Granny Franny

37. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to grannyfranny100 For This Post:

benevolentcrow (7th March 2011), Chelle (8th March 2011), Reinhard (8th March 2011), Yoda (8th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 11 LastLast