+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast

Thread: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

1. Link to Post #61
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,974 times in 5,003 posts

Wink Re: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

[/QUOTE]
    Humble opinions all around.

ps: Yes, even nuns can get it wrong from time to time. Bless her heart for trying to find the truth all the same.[/QUOTE]

Well there's a humble opinion for you.

I for one am getting seriously weary of these negative attitudes. If you buy into this NWo stuff, that may well be what you get. I don't know and don't really care whose side Charles, Hawken, Horak, whoever is on, they are doing good work here on Avalon regardless.

If you think $-h-i-t is going to happen, you are constipatedly focusing on the dark side, the dark moment of a substance that oscillates between two positives, namely food and fertiliser. Get it out of your system and it will do no harm.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Anchor (9th March 2011), John Parslow (8th March 2011), Ruby L. (8th March 2011), sunflower (9th March 2011), sygh (8th March 2011), ulli (8th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

Default Re: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    If you think $-h-i-t is going to happen, you are constipatedly focusing on the dark side, the dark moment of a substance that oscillates between two positives, namely food and fertiliser. Get it out of your system and it will do no harm.
    Now that, my friend, could not be more brilliantly expressed. Bravo! Braaa-vo!!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

Anchor (9th March 2011), ulli (8th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Default Re: BLESSED UNREST - this is what we are doing at Project Avalon. MUST WATCH video

Quote Humble opinions all around.

ps: Yes, even nuns can get it wrong from time to time. Bless her heart for trying to find the truth all the same.

I for one am getting seriously weary of these negative attitudes. If you buy into this NWo stuff, that may well be what you get. I don't know and don't really care whose side Charles, Hawken, Horak, whoever is on, they are doing good work here on Avalon regardless.

The source of negative energy is not the informed opinion or the humble one ... but the lack of tolerance for such opinions.

ps: Impatience with lies ... is a virtue. Impatience with truths, good friend, speaks for itself.

6. Link to Post #64
    United States Avalon Member Noble Hops's Avatar
    Thanks

Where do you make the distinction between using discretion and having a "negative attitude"? Do you just accept everything and everybody if their intentions seem to be good?

Sorry, but 'no thanks' to globalism and freedom pushers.
    "I never gave a damn 'bout the meter man, 'til i was the man who had to read the meters, man." -- Mike Watt

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

If we believe in this cause, we must donate to it. We simply must understand this part of it without getting upset about it. None of us have much, we all realize this but if we pool our resourses, we will do wonders with it. And we won't be alone. This really is growing. If we put our minds to it, imagine what we can do!!!

I have great faith in this community.

I was going to donate yesterday but procrastinated, I won't be sitting on my haunches today.

Please, hit the donate button. Let's do this!
    Last edited by sygh; 8th March 2011 at 16:22.

8. Link to Post #66
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 786 posts

A goal is not always meant to be reached, it often serves simply as something to aim at.

The greatest danger for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it...............Michelangelo

9. The Following User Says Thank You to benevolentcrow For This Post:

Zook (8th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #67
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)

I suggest that it's not just the words. It's the phenomenon of mass awakening, and a rapidly growing collective grassroots responsibility that is quite new.

The rhetoric is immaterial. Feel the vibe. We're surfing on the wave of history right now.
    Hi Bill, yes of course it's true that there is a mass awakening, I'm living proof of that, and I can also feel that expanding energy crackling throughout the aether. It is also true that there is a cleverly contrived imposter of this awakening based in deception. Discernment is a critical tool to navigate the minefield of information vs. misinformation, as I have watched you and Kerry demonstrate repeatedly in your interviews.

I respectfully ask why you say the words and terms used in the video are immaterial? "Community organizer", "social justice", and "econimic justice" are major red flags these days, and many of the groups he listed splash them across their websites as well. I fail to see how they are any different then seemingly well meaning people on the news who toss out red flag terms like "global economy", "international partners", or "quantitative easing".

These people often tell us who they really are and what their intentions are by the language they use, if we are informed and paying attention. Don't we ignore such clues at our own peril?

Cheers,
    Fred S.

11. Link to Post #68
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,648 times in 786 posts

With powerful winds of change blowing through countries around the world -- and even within our own communities -- now is clearly the time for each of us to step up and play our highest role! A single step will lead to the destination...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to benevolentcrow For This Post:

Yoda (8th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #69
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,858 times in 11,838 posts

I feel that the moment you belong to a group you create a division.
    We are the guys that are going to change the world!!! oh yes!!!!
    Thousands of groups are saying exactly that.
    I have for a short time been part of one or two.

We have a responsibility to change individually.
    I get it right other "I"s get it right then we are really on track
    We individually have to be the change we want to see.

With the best will in the world groups start to form agendas.
    Our way is best we know best and then its more of the same.

Avalon is not going to change the world.

You individually change, you change the world
    It really is down to you.

There is no mind technique or meditation technique that will change the world, if there was it would have changed long ago.
    Groups of good intentions have existed for centuries
    NOW
    Undoubtedly there is a wave of change.
    Its a HEART CHANGE.

Namaste
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

benevolentcrow (8th March 2011), Bollinger (8th March 2011), jcocks (8th March 2011), lightblue (8th March 2011), meeradas (8th March 2011), Noble Hops (8th March 2011), Reinhard (9th March 2011), Ross (9th March 2011), sandy (9th March 2011), Shikasta (9th March 2011), sygh (9th March 2011), Zook (8th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #70
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

chris:
    Quote There is no mind technique or meditation technique that will change the world, if there was it would have changed long ago.
    Groups of good intentions have existed for centuries
    NOW
    Undoubtedly there is a wave of change.
    Its a HEART CHANG
    E.

i'd say, take advantage and reaffirm - I am I l

zook
    Quote The source of negative energy is not the informed opinion or the humble one ... but the lack of tolerance for such opinions.

nice to see you post again z ...

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lightblue For This Post:

greybeard (8th March 2011), Zook (8th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #71
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    Bollinger,

i too am weary of rhetoric and new age colliquialisms, but we've gotta start somewhere, my friend. sitting back and waiting for the ptb to have a miraculous change of heart hardly seems the best choice, though i do sense and appreciate your pragmatism here.

speaking of which...this guy's heart is in the right place, but he does seem a little soft. these alternative organizations need pragmatists as leaders, as#holes with hearts, if you will. people that know other people. people that know how to get sh#t done. people that can deliver demonstrable solutions to match the emotional crescendo of their speeches. in other words, someone that can offer a plan and the resources to carry it out-alright Bollinger, maybe you're right...
    We are in a horrible chicken and egg situation. For every person that is taken out of poverty, another five are forced into it. The richer one person becomes the poorer others become. This abject zero-sum game that has been devised by people in charge now and those before them is what keeps the wheels of injustice turning. If you can find a way to become sufficiently wealthy so that you didn’t have to be a slave to some employer, you too would be applauding this system and hoping it lasts forever. That’s just the way we humans are.

The problem with this is the sheer chasm between the rich and the poor which has grown out of all proportion. There are people who own mansions with just a few people living in them. There are people with 50 cars and jet-planes. There are people who own entire islands. What possible moral or ethical grounds can anyone have for justifying such vulgar realities in our world? None; and yet there it is.

While the few keep piling on more millions on top of their existing millions, billions routinely go hungry and die. You say “we have to start somewhere”. To me it’s all just another airy-fairy, impractical, laughable pile of nonsense from which I am sure someone somewhere is making a sizeable amount of money. Did you see the number of people in the auditorium? Did you see the expression on their faces? Poor wretched people don’t know where to turn any more for their daily bread.

We need power to change things but power comes with having money – rightly or wrongly, that’s the way it’s set up and no amount of denial is going to change that. But money hardly ever seems to find its way to those who want to use it for the good of everyone and not just themselves or their particular organisations. It is virtually impossible to convince someone to give up a sizeable portion of their wealth and possessions for sharing because that goes against all their instincts and experience. They fall away ceding to the inevitable adage that if you can’t beat them, you must join them – if you can.

You say; we cannot sit around waiting for the powers that be to have a change of heart. That is true and I would be stupid to suggest it. However, it is equally a waste of time to invest intellectual energy on something that I have seen and watched and seen repeated a thousand times over many years with no net effect.

Greybeard says we have to be the change we want to see. That is true but it is also a tautology. It is like saying to become good, you have to be good. He is also correct when he says there is no magic meditation or technique that is going to suddenly lift us out from hell and straight in to heaven. Again, the problem is there are fundamental obstacles that stand in our way. It is not easy to change because in order to change all must change. Turning the other cheek is nonsense if you’re the only one doing it.

For every person that manages to change, there are a thousand others who have no desire or the inclination to do any such thing. In the words of Fulke Greville, we are “created sick and commanded to be well”. Society itself is sick. If you want to find someone to blame for being this way, just follow the many conspiracy theories - most of which border on sheer paranoia if not outright stupidity.

And while we run around trying to work out which of the billion videos on YouTube to believe, the Game carries on unabated and into the abyss we continue to descend. If you say I am spreading negative energy, I would say that it is more like reminding people of our realities. It is so easy to say “something is coming” or “don’t you feel the energy” or “mass awakening is happening” and pretend it means something. It is more difficult to admit that perhaps our problems may in fact be insurmountable. If you want something to believe in, there is no shortage of teary eyed people on podiums queuing up to tell you. If you want truth, you can hear a pin drop.
    Last edited by Bollinger; 10th March 2011 at 06:28.
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

Heartsong (12th March 2011), Hughe (9th March 2011), Isthatso (9th March 2011), sandy (9th March 2011), Shikasta (9th March 2011), Zook (8th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #72
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,204 times in 4,590 posts

Special message from Tai Situ Rimpoche on Tigers Day ( Sep 26th ) of International Year of Biodiversity ( 2010 )

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

Snowbird (9th March 2011), sygh (9th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #73
    United States Avalon Member Mike's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 50,208 times in 5,679 posts

Bollinger i agree with much of your first post. you may have noticed that i acknowledged that you might be right at the end of my post-with tongue slightly in cheek(i am a realist as well, though a bit more optimistic than you) however, an accurate summary of your 2nd post could easily read: sit on your hands and wait for ptb to come around. it hardly seems right to eviscerate an effort without providing a solution of your own. i don't ask you this to engender some sort of flip response from you; i'm genuinely curious. you obviously put alot of time and effort into your posts, and i'm interested in your thoughts.

the plan will never look good on paper. the dream and the reality will never line up flush. there will always be a chasm that requires a leap. grassroots people start grassroots movements because they don't have the resources to start larger movements. if they did, they'd be conscious or unconscious supporters of ptb, and no movement would be required, obviously. i hate it when people quote movies to make a point but i'll do it anyway. in 'bRaveheart' william wallace is called to meet the nobles for a meeting, under the guise of joining forces. it appears to be an obvious set-up, and this is pointed out by a friend. wallace replies "you know what'll happen if we don't meet the nobles?" friend asks "what?" wallace replies "nothin". the point: we have to at least try, no matter how unrealistic. where else would you suggest these people apply their intellectual resources?

as far as this speaker being NWO affiliated (GROAN) who knows? maybe. i think everybody on this site has been accused of this at some point, what with the paranioa running rampant. if the alternative community is to have any sort of chance, WE NEED A CORPORATE GUY.(i'm likely to be NWO accused for even suggesting it lol!)we need someone who understands the in's and out's of the corporate world. any would-be savior will have to come from this world, otherwise he'll be useless. a few residual hippies from the 60's will not help anybody.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike For This Post:

Heartsong (12th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #74
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Zook (here)
    Quote Humble opinions all around.

ps: Yes, even nuns can get it wrong from time to time. Bless her heart for trying to find the truth all the same.

The source of negative energy is not the informed opinion or the humble one ... but the lack of tolerance for such opinions.

ps: Impatience with lies ... is a virtue. Impatience with truths, good friend, speaks for itself.
    Impatience with what 'truth'? the 'informed opinion' of your previous sentence? I don't know what truths you have to share, I for one have none.
    I am not impatient with any thing, but with the stalling of a dynamic process. Negativity is a state, positivity is a flow

24. Link to Post #75
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Noble Hops (here)
    Where do you make the distinction between using discretion and having a "negative attitude"? Do you just accept everything and everybody if their intentions seem to be good?

Sorry, but 'no thanks' to globalism and freedom pushers.
    I like people's use of the word catalyst in talking about negativity. A catalyst permits or accelerates a chemical reaction without itself being involved or transformed thereby. Whenever I have any degree of success in facing some negative event, it changes me without my being affected by it provided I don't dwell on it.
    Another way of looking at it would be to say take care of the pennies and the pounds will l ook after themselves. There is no way little me is going to bring down the NWO even with the help of some friends. I just do my best in the here and now.
    I used the metaphor of a crab growing a new shell. The negative is the old shell that was so powerful in defence and attack and is now so completely useless and discarded.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

Anchor (9th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #76
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

I think that puts things into perspective - amazing and reassuring to know how widespread the desire to see change in the world has become.

27. Link to Post #77
    Avalon Retired Member
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,435 times in 3,321 posts

Good morning Good Avalonians, the Earth says hello!

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    --------
    Dear Friends:
    Every Avalon member must watch this video. It was brought to my attention this morning by the beautiful Ninja Nun.
    It astonished me, and brought tears to my eyes. It is of the utmost importance. Spread it far and wide.
    This is truly what we are doing at Project Avalon. We are at the very heart of this. A New Civilization, a new way of being on Planet Earth, is being born.

Blessed Unrest, by Paul Hawken

How the Largest Movement in the World Came into Being
    and Why No One Saw It Coming
    [...]
    Please take time to watch this video again. There's a reason why Hawken's presentation feels like a revival gathering. It is. Hawken is the quintessential corporate insider ... now being promoted by the nefarious establishment as one of the head horsemen of its Green Cavalry, a charging brigade of indoctrinated soldiers bent on delivering Agenda 21 and the such, through subtle pressures and carefully measured tactics. An army and an arm of the NWO that wants to put Tesla technology in a half-nelson hold and pursue less establishment-threatening; less efficient; less regular (sunshine on a cloudy day??) but commercially-viable (i.e. taxable) alternative energies like solar energy. Here's some bio on Paul Hawken: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_Hawken

Here's more proof of his establishment credentials.:
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/marc-g..._b_462413.html

beginExcerpt
    Why haven't they done better? Some of us have long believed that the problem with conventional SRI funds is that their definition of "socially responsible" is not nearly as rigorous as it could or should be.

Paul Hawken has been vocal in his critique of the SRI establishment, and since 2005 he has put his money where his mouth is. In a partnership with Baldwin Brothers, a Massachusetts-based investment firm, Hawken has overseen the Highwater Global Fund, a fund for qualified investors (i.e., the rich) that invests in companies "that have a clear sense of current global trends and future societal needs." His results have been impressive, to say the least.

Since inception in the fall of 2005, Highwater is up by a total of 52.55%. During the three years ended in December (the same period cited above), Highwater is up by a total of 19.75%. This is, in part, because Hawken and the other fund managers are very picky about what stocks they hold. More than 90% of the Fortune 500 fail their screens.

If you don't know about Paul Hawken, you should. He's a path-breaking thinker and influential writer whose books include The Ecology of Commere (1993), Natural Capitalism (1999, with Amory and Hunter Lovins) and Blessed Unrest (2007). He's an entrepreneur who founded Erewhon and Smith & Hawken, and an advisor who has worked with to Wal-Mart and Ford. These days, he's focused on a startup in stealth mode called OneSun, a a solar energy company based on green chemistry and biomimcry.

I had the great pleasure of visiting with Hawken last week at his office in Sausalito, CA. Mostly, we talked solar. OneSun's chief science officer is John Warner, a pioneer of green chemistry, a longtime researcher at Polaroid and author (with Paul Anastas, now EPA's top researcher) of Green Chemistry: Theory and Practice. OneSun has hired more than a dozen PhD.'s and aims to produce "solar beneath the cost of nuclear and coal," Hawken says, but he's not ready to divulge much more yet.
    end

Forget that he was an advisor to Wal-mart and Ford, two of the more egregious establishment corporations; forget that he co-authored Green Chemistry with Paul Anastas (an Environmental Protection Agency muppet) ... listen to what Hawken himself says and measure it against what your own research and intuition tells you.

One, Hawken guesses that the number of such groups (he lists a few hundred groups maybe, and then uses graphical artistry to mask the supposed others, leaving their existence entirely to our imagination) ... ranges anywhere from one million to two million. Hello? Is this science ... or is this a number pulled out of the ether like a a rabbit from a magician's hat?

Two, how does Hawken know that this alleged one million (or two) are all with unified purpose, e.g. part of the same movement? The only way this is possible - leave alone the absurdity of the proposition of a million heads thinking as one - is if all such groups had been directed to a unified purpose ... and this implies a central command structure. The obvious candidates for such a command structure are the (Ford/Rockefeller/Rothschild) foundations and institutes. History shows that such foundations/institutes finance the NGOs and such through direct and indirect foundational grants.

Three, the biggest red flag is Hawken's lack of forthrightness ... Tesla technology is now the barometer of genuine energy reform. You promote it, then you are genuinely of the grass-roots revolution. But if you continue to promote phony energy dreams that go nowhere fast (e.g. wind, solar, water, fossil fuels), then you are part of the existing problem and the old paradigm of power in the pyramidal design.

Please use discernment. Thank you.

Humble opinions all around.

And also notice how he doesn't talk from direct experience. Anyone that talks this way is not sharing what is real.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

And just to add to what Zook says, you need to understand both the negative and the positive spin in order to have true knowledge.
    Information and disinformation is the same if a person is void of inspiration.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Constance For This Post:

Anchor (9th March 2011), sandy (9th March 2011), Zook (9th March 2011)

29. Link to Post #78
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,540 times in 740 posts

For those who are interested in growing and learning how to better be a part of the solution for peacefully transforming this world into what we all know is possible, checkout this website:
    http://www.transformationteam.net
    And these:
    http://www.personalgrowthcourses.net/
    http://www.wanttoknow.info/

30. Link to Post #79
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,474 times in 284 posts

Quote Posted by Chinaski (here)
    Bollinger i agree with much of your first post. you may have noticed that i acknowledged that you might be right at the end of my post-with tongue slightly in cheek(i am a realist as well, though a bit more optimistic than you) however, an accurate summary of your 2nd post could easily read: sit on your hands and wait for ptb to come around. it hardly seems right to eviscerate an effort without providing a solution of your own. i don't ask you this to engender some sort of flip response from you; i'm genuinely curious. you obviously put alot of time and effort into your posts, and i'm interested in your thoughts.

the plan will never look good on paper. the dream and the reality will never line up flush. there will always be a chasm that requires a leap. grassroots people start grassroots movements because they don't have the resources to start larger movements. if they did, they'd be conscious or unconscious supporters of ptb, and no movement would be required, obviously. i hate it when people quote movies to make a point but i'll do it anyway. in 'bRaveheart' william wallace is called to meet the nobles for a meeting, under the guise of joining forces. it appears to be an obvious set-up, and this is pointed out by a friend. wallace replies "you know what'll happen if we don't meet the nobles?" friend asks "what?" wallace replies "nothin". the point: we have to at least try, no matter how unrealistic. where else would you suggest these people apply their intellectual resources?

as far as this speaker being NWO affiliated (GROAN) who knows? maybe. i think everybody on this site has been accused of this at some point, what with the paranioa running rampant. if the alternative community is to have any sort of chance, WE NEED A CORPORATE GUY.(i'm likely to be NWO accused for even suggesting it lol!)we need someone who understands the in's and out's of the corporate world. any would-be savior will have to come from this world, otherwise he'll be useless. a few residual hippies from the 60's will not help anybody.
    Well I’m not sure that being right or wrong comes into it. I don’t see things in the same way as most others do. For example, people talk about being positive or negative. To me that is an irrelevance because whether someone chooses to be positive or negative about something says nothing about whether or not that something is true. You can be as positive as you like about saying that 2 + 2 = 5 but it changes nothing.

As for a solution, I think I was hinting at the “unthinkable” prospect that our problems may in fact be unsolvable and perhaps it was designed to be so if it was designed at all. Why does everyone automatically assume that we can dig ourselves out of it if we do “something”? I would prefer to “sit on my hands” as you call it, rather than hurl stones at the moon because it looks so big and close.

From where does this insatiable appetite for a happy ending arise? It certainly doesn’t come from experience. We all like to watch movies and read stories that give us that feel-good factor but almost every movie made tends to have a happy ending. In fact, most things in life go against us with only a handful of things actually working in our favour.

Then there is the psychological side to it. We all want change but can we even agree on what that change should be? No, of course we can’t.

I decided to watch the last edition of Zeitgeist the other day (Moving Forward I think) where they have all sorts of good ideas about what shape future cities should be and what renewable power we can use and how we can share transportation etc. However, not one word was spoken about the thing that got us into and keeps us in this mess in the first place. Human greed and ego aren’t about to bow out because we’ve decided we want change. Those things will still be there. It’s also no good if only a handful of people (compared to the vast majority) decide to change. We ALL must change if there is going to be any prospect of achieving what we want. Now you tell me if you think that is possible? We have 7 billion greedy egos running around trying to overtake the person in front of them. Does that sound to you like it can change?

You can choose to hear these words in a negative tone if you like but that’s the choice of the reader. These are the realities. That’s what we have standing before us.

Most people who expound these wondrous ideas about lifting ourselves out of the darkness by awakening the great “spirit within” or contacting our “higher self” or “meditating a solution” or “changing our reality” utter these phrases because it makes them and others happy, and if enough people repeat it, well, there has to be something in it. That’s where we part company.

Our minds are capable of playing very cruel tricks on us if we’re not careful. Others talk of “discernment” as if that was a good way of arriving at truth.

The last thing I want to say is whether or not this false hype about things changing is actually harmful. And that brings me to why I bother writing these things at all. Yes, they can be harmful. Here is why. While people rush to tag themselves onto the tail of another tangent of false hope and prophesy, they subconsciously absolve themselves of the responsibility to look for real answers; thinking we’ve found it, no need to look further.

The highest tenet of any religion is that it is the final arbiter on all things and must be believed without question because that is what defines faith. I can think of nothing more harmful to humanity than being led up the garden path because its emotions were stirred by a clever orator who happens to have his own agenda.

Will we ever learn?
    Last edited by Bollinger; 8th March 2011 at 22:50.
    Hope springs eternal in the human breast; Man never Is, but always To be blest: The soul, uneasy and confin'd from home, Rests and expatiates in a life to come.
    Alexander Pope

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bollinger For This Post:

bluestflame (8th March 2011), sandy (9th March 2011), Shikasta (9th March 2011)

32. Link to Post #80
    United States Avalon Member Revere's Avatar
    Thanks

If we had as many actions as opinions we would be making more progress around here.

Just be a doer out of love to your fellow man right where you are now. And maybe pray your actions are contagious. It's that simple.

"You have not because you ask not"
    ..................................................Jesus

Peace,

-R-
    "IF WE THINK WE CAN OR CAN NOT WE ARE RIGHT"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 4 11 LastLast