+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bases 8 Chris Thomas

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Bases 8 Chris Thomas

Some of you might not of heard of Chris Thomas and his alternative and interesting views of the so called "2012 transition" and the Annunaki, it is an interesting and thought provoking watch to say the least.
    The first video is a promo, the second and third videos are the main interviews.
    I hope you enjoy the videos.

Circe.

BASES 8 Chris Thomas Promo
    Introducing Healer and Visionary, Author Chris Thomas. Please refer to the two long form interviews for further information

Part 2 [below] of the Chris Thomas interviews from August 2010
    Author and Healer Chris Thomas is unique in his data about a VELON ET presence on earth, and has detailed their history in his recent books. Now available as a DVD.
    A 3rd interview is planned, Questions are Requested, so he can be challenged on these statements.
    He details the true Human Plan, and Humanity's vital role in the universe, and the involvement with many other ETs over many years. The latest, Project for Human Extinction, details how the Eliite and Illuminiati were taken over by a small number of Annunaki and Hathor Velon ETs about 300 years ago. He discusses this and other matters, in this the 2nd detailed hour long interview.
    His comments are highly controversial, as he slams many Channelors as being specifically "conned" by these Velon ETs. Highly controversial, and unique data. He was severely weaked some years ago, when he wok up with a hypodermic injection of lethal poison, which he managed to fight against, so he could write his books, and discuss with us on this very rare intervew.

Source: https://youtube.com/user/megawatts1066

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Circe For This Post:

crosby (8th March 2011), delaware (8th March 2011), Ecnal61 (18th February 2014), SKIBADABOMSKI (8th March 2011), sunflower (8th March 2011), Whitehaze (8th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

Default Re: Bases 8 Chris Thomas

Circe, thanks for posting this. i just finished watching and i gotta tell ya that it is something different. i wonder what the pro annunaki fans will say about this when they see it.........i thought it was very informative, as a newbie to the "awakening", i look at all aspects that are out there. he seems credible too me. but, i'm a novice at this, so.......thanks again.
    warmest regards, corson

4. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Circe (8th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Thanks for the kind comment corson, I really enjoyed watching all three videos myself.listening to alternative views is always a good thing imho, it doesn't mean I agree with the statements made in the videos but I did find them fascinating and thought provoking.Well worth a watch.

6. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

"Well I'll just see what this thread is about before I .. oh my, well I'll just see the start and if it gets boring i'll ..."

That was 3 hours ago lol.

Really enjoyed that and err might be trying that newspaper trick.

Thanks for posting..

Ski-

+ Reply to Thread