+ Reply to Thread

Thread: State of the Spirit

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Default State of the Spirit

I would like to write this post from the perspective of a moderator and also from that of a spirit. A dichotomous pair, but for my currents thoughts, it may be well suited. I do not often share my more spiritual, or emotional, side; so this post may be interesting for many, as it does not carry my usual scientific perspective.

Earlier today, I was quite moved by a brief video posted by Bill concerning the changing times. In my case, this video came at just the right moment for all the right reasons - a synchronicity as Dr. Carl Jung would call it.

To see that this movement - of no name, no boundaries, and no ideologies - is gaining such momentum was quite enlightening to me. A colleague described this subtle lifting of "consciousness" as a tide, gently rising, receding, and sweeping away all that littered the beach. Tides are natural, occurring in similar fashion to the ebb and flow of the greater ocean. Nothing spooky.

I do feel, deep in my heart, we are riding such a tide, and the many organizations listed in this video are representative of such a fact. I do feel, also, that we're all part of something larger, something grand, something that will help steer humanity down a more fruitful path. From the depths of my soul, I feel that we're going to be successful in giving humanity a fresh start, a new perspective, and a chance at achieving a level of consciousness this planet has not witnessed on a large scale in many millennia.

Though I personally do not believe in good and evil, right and wrong, or polarizing dualities; I tend to think there are two, general paths/decisions a soul can take/make. One involves acknowledging the consciousness not only of oneself, but of all of creation, and creatively adding to this timeless, uniting force. The other path involves something less buoyant - viewing oneself as a solitary individual; collecting, suppressing, and denying all that does not glorify the self. Though the examples are extreme, I find this root concept to run though the many decisions and paths in life.

It seems that humanity, in general, has fallen into the latter path - the path in which consciousness is not shared, and unity is not felt. There is nothing wrong with this, as it is all a lesson in which we have the opportunity to learn and develop from. As with any path we take, there are brief moments in which we feel the compulsion to review and reflect on the choices we've made, as well as the direction in which we are heading. I feel humanity is at such a brief point, and many of the individuals on this forum may be silent teachers - leading by example in an attempt, whether knowingly or not, to illustrate to the many another course of action. A path in which consciousness is not suppressed, but shared.

This is where Project Avalon, and the many organizations listed in the video come into the picture. Not only are we doing something that's not been done in millennia, we are beginning to strongly lead by example. We are the light in the dark room, and we're not burning out.

There is nothing "mystical" about this. We, in much larger numbers than before, are simply beginning to look toward a new path that honors consciousness - and thankfully, this way of living is proving to be quite infectious!

Last edited by Dale; 8th March 2011 at 03:12. Reason: Addition of Archetypal Painting

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Re: State of the Spirit

Quote Though I personally do not believe in good and evil, right and wrong, or polarizing dualities; I tend to think there are two, general paths/decisions a soul can take/make. One involves acknowledging the consciousness not only of oneself, but of all of creation, and creatively adding to this timeless, uniting force. The other path involves something less buoyant - viewing oneself as a solitary individual; collecting, suppressing, and denying all that does not glorify the self. Though the examples are extreme, I find this root concept to run though the many decisions and paths in life.
    I do agree with you Dale. Time has come to evolve past the duality, and ride the new wave of the Unity Consciousness. Everybody that feels the calling is invited to join the ride into a New Earth.

Namaste ~ Dan
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

gigha (8th March 2011), InCiDeR (8th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (8th March 2011), modwiz (8th March 2011), NancyV (8th March 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,216 times in 1,274 posts

Quote Posted by Dale (here)
    Though I personally do not believe in good and evil, right and wrong, or polarizing dualities; I tend to think there are two, general paths/decisions a soul can take/make. One involves acknowledging the consciousness not only of oneself, but of all of creation, and creatively adding to this timeless, uniting force. The other path involves something less buoyant - viewing oneself as a solitary individual; collecting, suppressing, and denying all that does not glorify the self.
    I agree with your general sentiment and premise but in relation to the above quote I must ask, in observance of the vast majority who refuse (often violently) to accept or acknowledge unified consciousness.

Cannot one add to the timeless unifying force and benefit those who participate (both in awakening others and in helping those awake), yet be to the benefit of collecting for the solitary individual self (impeccability and personal power)?

5. Link to Post #4
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Quote Posted by Shezbeth (here)
    Cannot one add to the timeless unifying force and benefit those who participate (both in awakening others and in helping those awake), yet be to the benefit of collecting for the solitary individual self (impeccability and personal power)?
    Most certainly! I didn't want to take up too much writing space, so I left that portion of the post a bit brief. But yes, I do feel that both paths are simply differing sides of the same coin. Because one is an expression of the all, in serving oneself, they are serving the all. Because the all carries an expression of oneself, they are serving oneself.

Such a concept is touched on during the seventh session of what is commonly referred to as "The Law of One" material:

Quote This study is as difficult as the one which we have described to you, but there are those with the perseverance to pursue the study just as you desire to pursue the difficult path of seeking to know in order to serve. The distortion lies in the effect that those who seek to serve the self are seen by the Law of One as precisely the same as those who seek to serve others, for are all not one? To serve yourself and to serve others is a dual method of saying the same thing, if you can understand the essence of the Law of One.
    Though I am highly practical, and do not have a great interest in things that are "mystical," I feel this paragraph describes astutely the relationship between both paths. One is not "good." One is not "bad." They simply are the two ways in which we go about our lives. It's a universal process mirrored in nature. Does one think outside of their persona and strive to add to the buoyancy of consciousness, or do they find themselves serving their own ideologies and desires. No path is wrong, though the latter tends to conjure up less pleasant feelings, as one can imagine.

6. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

People can accept or refuse unified conscious...it doesn't matter. Unified consciousness exists and we are all a part of it. IMO what is happening in the world as shown in Bill's video is that more and more people are adding positivity and change to the unified conscious. At some point, we will reach a tipping point, a univeral consensus, and the way of the "elite" to destroy will no longer be acceptable.

7. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Quote Posted by Belle (here)
    People can accept or refuse unified conscious...it doesn't matter. Unified consciousness exists and we are all a part of it. IMO what is happening in the world as shown in Bill's video is that more and more people are adding positivity and change to the unified conscious. At some point, we will reach a tipping point, a univeral consensus, and the way of the "elite" to destroy will no longer be acceptable.
    Yes, and when the tipping point as you say will be reached suddenly everybody will start to feel something different, warmer to all he is surrounded with and what if this point is already here, and we don't see it occupied with every day's life.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

KosmicKat (8th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread