+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 11 21 LastLast

Thread: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

Hi there

A lot of members requested that I start a thread of my own, regarding this, because they thought the information I sometimes provide in other threads, could be explained and or expanded in more detail, given I have my own thread for that.

I hesitated to do this (didn't get me anywhere constructively in other forums, why should here?), but decided I would try it out and just let it flow from there.

The information presented in this thread, like everything else, are subject to criticism and objective thought. I do welcome both here. As I too keep a healthy level of skepticism regarding certain things (some which are to do with my own contacts too), I would advise the rest to do this as well. Take everything you read here with a grain of salt. If you resonate with the information provided here, that's great. If not, that's okay too.

I will not, on the other hand, tolerate offensive posts directed personally at me, or any other members who may wish to post on this thread. If you don't even like these kinda of discussions, it would be best not to engage in one, for the sole purpose of mockery.

People have a hard time believing individuals had contact with one alien civilization, let alone 27 more. I feel like Icke and when he dropped the 'Reptoid bomb'. He was paid close attention to til he did that. But I better got that part of my story out now in the beginning, rather than later.

In essence, I've had contact with representatives of 28 different ET cultures. Some are quite a long while here, some are new, and some have been here from the start. ETs don't have all the answers, contrary to popular opinion, so in turn, I wouldn't have them either. But like anyone else, I too, am researching things whenever I can in order to expand my knowledge and give depth to my experience.

I remember seeing UFOs ever since I was a small child, at age where I couldn't even read. Blurred memories, but are still there. Am not sure why I happened to notice them and other people didn't. Didn't know what I was looking at till so many years later, when I found out what exactly was that I was looking at as a kid. I use the term UFOs deliberately, so as people to know what I'm referring to (alien craft). They are not unidentified for me though. Not anymore.

I want to stress, that this is contact, not abduction scenarios, or astral traveling and similar things. I'm talking about face to face contact. I just wanted to point that out, for less confusion.

My first experience started when I just turned 9. Few days after my birthday. I was going back from school a bit sad about an event that happened that day, when I noticed a couple of people. A man and a woman. Dressed smart, they looked normal (Except for the slightly broader nose than the natives of my country), but I got that vibe that there was something else, very different about them. They kept looking at me as I was walking and I stopped to the sidewalk, waiting for the traffic light to go green, As soon as the light became green, the woman spoke to me, asking me why I was sad. Without much hesitation I told them that I was disappointed because the opinions of kids are never heard, even less respected, by the older folk.

The woman than asked, "What caused this disappointment to manifest today?", with me saying that it was my biology teacher, with whom I got into a serious argument, regarding the existence of the human soul. And that I got an 'F' as a result of that. I complained a bit on how the world is cruel, and that I wanted to leave school. I slowly started hate it. The man then asked me, if I would like to know why certain things are the way they are in our world, what are its secrets, and how that can change. I said yes, of course. They invited me in an old red yugo car, and I went inside, without questions or doubts. Not sure why, it seemed like an optimal level of trust has been reached long time ago, and I didn't need to think before I decide.

They drove to a remote area of the city, that still had some visible damages from the heave earthquake scenario that struck that city in the early 60s. Few damaged houses up front the car and a lot of trees was the place where they stopped. We got out and they went near the trees and, not sure what they did, but a large shaft opened, and a tube-like elevator appeared. I was nine, so the only other reaction other than "... That's odd" was "That's so cool!", so I just went inside it with them and we descended below. When we reached the desired floor, I noticed a large underground structure. I today know it as an old research facility. It is largely abandoned and unusable, but some parts of it have been 'renovated' for usage. The old parts were dusty, dirty, and with stains and water. The renovated ones looked like straight out of a sci-fi movie.

We entered a yellow-litted square room, with a table and three seats around it. We sat, and started a conversation. By now I regarded them as some sort of special agents, like I have seen so many times in movies in that age. We talked about the place, I found out that it is being used for experiments on the flora we have on Earth, about school, the fun or boredom I feel there, teacher-student interactions etc. They asked me if I would consider one day for them to be my "teachers", and I gladly accepted (was feeling very happy along their side, and after all, they did hear me out, with all that bothered me). They then said that they had an urgent matter they needed to attend to, and that they would visit me again in a couple of months time. They dropped me off home, without asking me where they should go to do that. Like they knew where I lived.

A little over a couple of months later I wanted to lend a book from a library so I went to the local one and, there they were, inside, waiting for me, almost like they knew would be lending a book that day. The weird thing about them was, wherever they went, they always carried hats and sunglasses. Even when inside. But nobody payed too much attention to that. Except for me. I found that to be very odd. They also presented themselves to others as employees in the library. I thought it was a part of their operation here, as agents. The man then came to me as I was looking around the books in the shelf, asking me if I was looking for anything specific. I told him I wanted to lend Carl Sagan's 'Contact' book, and asked if they had a copy. He smiled, asking me why do I wish to lend that book specifically. I explained to him that I watched the movie adaptation of the book, with Jodie Foster as the protagonist, and that I was so blown away with the story, I wanted to read the book as well.

The man went to get me a copy and the woman asked me to sit down and have a conversation till the man returns. We started talking about extraterrestrial contact with humanity, than switched off to communication between individuals, and then branch off to language in general. The discussion was quite a serious one, considering my age at the time. The convo involved topics such as the nature of language and communication, about the formation of dialects, grammar, translation and how needy or not it really is etc. We came to a conclusion that language is a construct, like most things with humanity. Translation gave birth to a new topic, regarding universal communication tool. That's where we got into telepathy. And they explained to me that telepathy is the nearest to perfection example of a universal language. And no need for translators if one has telepathy. I didn't think it exists until they confirmed that by talking inside my head.

Sometimes it sounds like you are talking with yourself. Only you know those thoughts did not originate inside your head. Most of the time, you can recognize a distinct voice. And I knew it was them talking because I saw them nod, smile, and raise eyebrows while the telepathy was going on. And, I have to say its so awesome when you get to hear somebody else talking inside your head . Imagine a "chatroom" inside your head. That's how it would feel like. Instant thoughts between individuals. A weaker form of telepathy supposedly works just by the process of give-receive intentions and emotions. Advanced form uses words, symbolism, and various forms of imagery, along side the empathic aspect of it.

But since I never was good with such a communication, and that coupled with excited state spells trouble. They have decided to cut down on words (because they came off twisted, intermingled, without any grammatical structure etc.), and introduce more symbolism and imagery into that. even after 13 years I'm still practicing. I barely can communicate with them, and even less, with humans. It has happened in some rare, random occasions, but not something I can do by will.

Being too excited for the strictly calm atmosphere in the library, we decided to continue outside. They had that old red yugo car again (which was weird, they dressed smart very often, which would indicate they had money, yet they drove a silly old car around), that seemed to work perfectly as though it was newly purchased. The man didn't even pay attention to the traffic at all, nor other cars and traffic lights. His eyes were focused strictly on the road ahead, yet it seemed he was aware of his surroundings pretty well, even though he never looked. They drove me back home and I couldn't wait for the next time, which they said would be in a few months time.

On the 11th of April, the man was waiting for me near the library entrance (the library became the spot where we usually met). This time he had a very serious face, that was unusual for him, because he was always smiling, happy, with a lot of energy to him. When we got into his car, he told me this contact will be very short, because some problems have arisen regarding his 'Mother Star'. That word, 'Mother Star', got me really confused so I had to ask him what he meant by that. He said that he is not who I think he is, and that he is a being from another planet. He said he planned to tell me that after a few contact dates, but unfortunately some recent events lead him to do this sooner. He took off his hat and his sunglasses, and to my surprise, I found myself looking at a man who had pointy ears, and very fierce, orange eyes. I also later found out that his people use some cream to make their skin look more "Caucasian-like". Their real skin is ... well .... "tann-ish". I didn't find myself in shock, as far as I remember. I was surprised, but not shocked.

I immediately thought of Star Trek's Vulcans when I saw him, and he started laughing, most likely because of reading my thoughts again. He told me to research Gene Roddenberry and his idea for the TV Show, where it originated, who he contacted etc., to see how the show was created. Apparently, the Vulcan race in Star Trek is based on these guys. I found out his name as well - Jarek, and the woman I found out was his sister, Ania. They are extraterrestrials who came here from Epsilon Eridani. They drive their origins from the Durre Menthor system (Or their "Mother Star"), and are one of the most developed tau cetian colonies. I later found out that the problem they had was that the Tall Greys from Rigel have again destroyed (implying it has happened before too) a planet in the Durre Menthor (Tau Ceti) system, and they were needed back there.

We got in the car and drove off towards the eastern mountain where his sister was waiting for us near a spacecraft. As he drove, he said that this meeting will be not only short, but the last for this year too, to which I found myself quite sad. When we arrived, Ania was preparing the spacecraft for flight, trying to bring down some grass and bushes that were covering the scout craft (that's how they refer to it). We climbed up in and we took off in the air. We got to what was told to me as being the carrier craft in orbit around Earth, where I was told I would be meeting two more representatives from other worlds. One was a semi-humanoid who's people currently reside in the Van Maanen's Star system, though draw origins from Sirius B, and the other one was a non-humanoid species, a sentient, sapient aquatic race from the star system of Sadir (Gamma Cygni).

The civilization from Van Maanen's star have red skin (very much red, like tomato red, not Native American red), and they also have pointy ears and broad noses like Ania and Jarek. They call themselves the Mekodem, their culture being divided in clans, and the representatives I met are from the family called Makadi, a main branch of the clan they call Makadesch (supposedly one of the oldest clans). They are the ones I have had the most contact with along with Jarek and Ania. The two males of this race I contact mostly are the Koren and Akiva. It seems that the culture as a whole is pretty much benevolent, from what I have gathered so far. They used to be very much reserved with information when we had contact in the past, but as time went by they became more open about almost everything I was interested. They are one of the races that had to learn my written and spoken language, for communication purposes, as opposed to their language with morphing symbols (which I still barely understand, to this day). Their culture is very much dominated by colors and symbolism. They have very strong, lively, concentrated colors on their clothes,. In some aspects, the clothes remind me of what the people in India wear. They work closely with the humanoid groups from Tau Ceti, Epsilon Eridani and Alpha Centauri.

Since the Mekodem being originally from Sirius B, these guys used to have a pretty oppressive political system, one version of which, still exists in the Sirius B area, till this day. It was a shared monarchy. But as things started to escalate to the worst there, before the conflicts arose to wars, they left Sirius B and colonized Van Maanen's Star, where they now practice what would best be described as "conscious social nepotism". I'm not sure we have a term for their type of political system, so brewing a few words together won't successfully bring the nature of their organized society. Their society is drowned in clanship, and family circles. Each clan and the group of its 'familiars' rests on top with the most votes. Only other clans vote. The ruling family always chooses the oldest in their 'House' to represent them in the circle of 'Allied Worlds'. Groups of families who share family history together are 'Housed' under one clan. They are a lot more organized, and conscious about what they do now, and they rarely engage in any disagreements between each other, let alone conflicts.

The Mekodem have 30 meter scout crafts that resemble the lozenge rhombus. They have bicone shaped Motherships of 500 miles. No carrier craft. The scouts are inside the Mothership. The Makadi trade with traders of other trade ships, they don't have their own.

The aquatic culture I call Valou, vaguely resembles a cross between squid and a whale, only with a few more tentacles and more flippers for better maneuvering in the water. They stay in spherical water tanks which can move in any direction depending on will-power and they communicate with other races using a wide range of symbols which they produce by emitting certain vibrational frequencies on a round device, that has a strange gel-like liquid, in the form of a dish. The symbols are similar to what we have know here as cymatics. The sound tones they produce are similar in a way to the basic binaural beats. They communicate this way with most other developing races because those races are not telepathic. And we are considered a 'developing race' by them. They have a lot of small "towns" below the Atlantic and the Indian ocean 9some of the strangest USO reports are for their craft), and they are very much involved in restoring some of the flora and fauna that has died out there or is on the brink of extinction. The Valou create complete water worlds around other star systems. They literally create water heavens, on each unpopulated star system they find, and to date there are 447 planets like this that are created by them. All oceanic worlds.

They have been busy building these worlds mostly in star systems of the the constellation of Cygnus and Andromeda. Recently (in their concept of time/existential duration), they are busy creating such planets around M-dwarf stars. They seem to be one of the most 'preservationist type' of civilizations out there who collect life forms from dying planets and/or star systems and relocate them in more habitable ones. In ancient times before the rise of oxygen levels, they have transported a semi-sentient amphibian species native to this planet, allegedly, to Neptune at first. And then taking it to colonize other water worlds of their creation. They also were the first ones to discover the SuperWormhole in the vicinity of Jupiter. Dozens of successful aquatic and amphibian civilizations have been created by them too, just wanted to note that.

The Valou have white spheroidal craft (I think they are around 200 meters in diameter) with pointy end that are used for traveling. They have white spherical probes (not sure how many), and their motherships are white, oval shaped craft of aprox. 4000 miles in length. They make their craft out of a strange white material found under the oceans of their homeworld. It looks and feels like rubber to the touch. The material has a pearly glow to it, when you look at it, but when you touch it, its a bit soft and curvy like a rubber. The inside is more or less like a swiss cheese, it has holes and hallways filled with water, oxygen, carbon dioxide and methane. I think other then the water, the other chambers seem to be made for other life forms. I noticed that there are glass-like wires around the corridors and the chambers, that glow with a blue light. The blue light passes in some interesting patterns patterns through the glass wires, almost like information is being sent. The Valou motherships have the largest "aquariums" and genetic banks with aquatic life that I have seen so far. There is a "form" of dolphin species that has evolved differently in the environment of another planet, that they keep specimens in their craft. Its blue skinned, green eyes, with large nostrils, larger front flippers, and smaller back flipper.

The Valou have had huge interests in our oceans here because they found saltwater, something they have not found very often in the star systems they have traveled. Of course, there are many other planets with saltwater, but they are more rare, especially in in the majority of stars in the constellations of Antlia, Cygnus and Caelum. They have noticed, while visiting our Solar system in the distant past, that sodium is present on Earth, by reading the signature of it in their instruments. They come from sweetwater oceans, so they are fascinated how life can develop in saltwater, since sodium is very toxic for them. That's why salt as we know it, is regarded as a rarity by them. The crystal form is regarded as a "spice". They use it as a supplement with coral-like life forms when creating an aroma-filled atmosphere for their homes.

The Valou have something akin to a "social anarchism" type of society. 'A.W.' representatives are chosen by popular vote of its member civilizations.

Also, since we talk about society and craft here too, the people from Epsilon Eridani, have a parliamentary system. A 'high council of five' is elected who presides over three other councils situated in three different planets in the system. Those three councils are each represented by seven individuals, and they are involved with the worlds they are situated. Only the high council of five can decide on the whole three inhabited worlds in the system. Only one of the 'high council of five' is an ambassador representing the star system they inhabit within the body of the 'Allied Worlds'.

This "ambassadorship" bit is apparently an example of interstellar and/or intergalactic form of politics that has nothing to do with an individual portrayal of politics that the beings in these system have put in order. Even if we become part of the 'Allied Worlds', only one human would act as an official representative of mankind, and depending on our choosing, the representative may have to be subject to a mandate role there.

Those from Durre Menthor and Epsilon Eridani seem to have had a large influence on many cultural and genetic aspects of the present-day Slavic nations of Earth like: Russia, Bosnia, the Czechs, Ukraine, Croatia, Serbia, Slovakia, Macedonia, Belarus, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovenia, etc. and have been part of the ET colonies we have named in myth as Atlantis and Hyperborea. They are also engaged in diplomatic negotiations with some governments on Earth for which they haven't disclosed names (not yet anyway). I know the countries are European though, but that's all. They also had a part as one of the ET races that added the genetic material in the long term experiments with the creation of mankind as we know it.

Contacts soon resumed and happened in periods of 4 months at a time, and before the end of the year, along with the humanoids and the Valou, I met another, very alien, non-humanoid species who have managed to establish a physical, free will, symbiotic relationship with the Valou civilization, and who come from the system of Al Tarf (Beta Cancri). There are a few species that come from the same planet, yet the same designation is used. They are a planimal species, meaning they are have a mix of plant and animal characteristics. They are smaller than humans, barely a couple of feet tall. They are referred to as 'rooters' (the closest translation I could get from the term they use). They can 'root' with a race at least slightly compatible with their biochemical basis, and they boost the host's lifespan, health and immunity, for an exchange, of intake of additional proteins and gases which the host will have to consume on regular bases. It just so happens, the Beta Cancrians seem to love methane, which the Valou dispose as a byproduct, so the racial match-making seems quite perfect. I learned a lot from these guys. One thing being the symbiosis between two sentient races. How two species can live together, not only as separate entities, but as one. A good lesson about unity there.

The Altarfians are doing some genetic experimentation with the native flora here. Concerned that some of the flora is slowly dying out and they are trying to fix the problem from a genetic aspect. They are also working with several other people in the world allegedly, where they plan on resurrecting some ancient flora that existed before and at the time of the dinosaurs, which could have some quite profound and very positive effects on nature and humanity if successful.

I recently had the chance to see one of their craft. One of the bigger vessels anyway (not sure if it is the Mothership-type craft). It looks like a black, pointed sphere, with texture like it has spikes and thorns on it. Some of the hind area of the craft starts to glow red when they travel. Apparently, with strictly biologically based engines, they have achieved traveling capabilities 3 times the speed of light. The Altarifian society is revolved around the basis of what could be termed, ecological collectivism.

The next year, along with Ania and Jarek, in the scout craft, had came a "bigfoot-like" creature who is representative of a species, which is a descendant of a race that used to live in the Sirius B system, and they live alongside the people of Epsilon Eridani, on the two planets that were found suitable in the system there. There is a third planet (moon of the fourth in orbit) that is being terraformed by them as we speak (these beings also seem to have a sub-species in the system of Ta Tsun (Psi Ursae Majoris)). They monitor wildlife in forests, and reinvigorate damaged plants and herbs. Other ET races refer to these guys as "Sabarak". Their society is loosely based on a parliamentary system similar to the one in Epsilon Eridani.

That year I also met three representatives of the human-like Tau Cetians, who are not that much different than the humanoids from Epsilon Eridani, but they seem a bit more shorter on average (5 feet height on average, as opposed to 6 to 7 feet tall for the Epsilon Eridani people). It was two men, and one woman. The younger guy introduced himself to me as Jasha, the slightly older man as Kresimir, and the female Milena. From what I gathered, in their culture, they let their kids wear what we would most likely label 'Vulcan-like' hair-styles. The young adults wear very short haircuts, in some ways with similar styles like the modern African American style these days, and the elderly people let their hair and beard grow in great length. Letting hair grow in length is a symbolical thing they do when they enter the 'Age of Maturity and Wisdom' as they refer to it. Two of these people have traveled the Slavic countries in old times and spawned the creation of the modern-day Slavic alphabet and written language. They were regarded as teachers among our people, and are known as St. Cyrill and St. Methodios. They were also involved for a brief period in Egypt along with the Sirian civilizations, where they educated the middle class people on trade, writing, various crafts, herding, medicine etc.

The middle writing on the 'Rosetta Stone' is their own work. Its the oldest form of the pre-Slavic language ever used in writing, and all the Slavic languages and their variations are descended from it. They have spread it from nation to nation during the course of history.

The Tau Ceti scout craft is also disk-shaped, but its smaller, around 12 meters in diameter. They don't use probes that much, when they research the soil, the water or the air, they do it themselves, if the conditions of the planet allow that. The carrier craft, with 800 meters in diameter, which is also disk-shaped, can carry 8 scout crafts. They have slightly larger craft that they use for transportation and trade only, which for a lack of a better word I can call them 'trade ships'. They are about 1400 meters in diameter. The Tau Ceti people don't have motherships.

The conversations with Kresimir, Jasha and Milena will be expanded upon another time.

Sometimes these contacts would make you experience really strange things. Each contact you get intense energy coming from them that makes it hard to breathe, gets you excited or makes you faint. There are times when I would feel drawn to place for no apparent reason at all, and actually find some of them waiting for me. One such time when my scheduled contact was to happen, I found myself going to a place I have never seen or been before, yet I knew exactly where to turn, or stop by, and .... well ..... nothing. It seemed that way at first though. It just so happened, after I got there, and there was nobody in sight, and I was tired of all that driving, I guess I "fell asleep" or something. I woke up what I think was, hours later, in a really strange environment of dark green "hall" with no visible floor in sight that I could see/stand/lie on (yet I was laying down, on seemingly invisible floor/material?), and the atmosphere seemed like liquid around me, I could feel my hair move as if I was underwater, but strangely I was able to breathe quite well.

While I was examining the surroundings in a circular manner, and before I completed the circle I noticed a luminous appearance on my left. It seemed like a "plasmic" form of life, something I don't think any contactee has yet seen so far. I fainted at the very sight of it. It was too much. When I woke up, three more were there, two on each side. One of them approached me, and touched my head with what seemed to look like a "tentacle", and that's how communication was initiated. After that touch I slightly calmed down because my heart was beating very fast like I had just ran a marathon. They look 'demonic' and 'ghostly', but they seem quite passive and non-hostile from my experience. Its also believed by various ET groups that they are probably the only race of that type in this galaxy, and are probably one of the oldest extant civilizations in the galaxy as well, predating even the ET species I call Methuselahns.

The craft of the race from Omicron Scorpii is slightly pear-shaped. The outside is dark-red with a slight glow, and the inside is dark green. The funny thing about the environment in which they live, is that the atmosphere is "liquid". You can feel your clothes and the hair on your head move around like you are under water, but you don't feel any liquid around yourself, and you can breathe perfectly. Its really bizarre. I haven't spent much time on their ship thus far, so I don't know of any other weird/interesting things about their craft.

Their homeworld is the the seventh planet of the system of Omicron Scorpii, and they told me that there is a huge artificial body, that has its origins from their system, that will be passing through our Solar system in the intermediate years (2005-2014), but that we do not confuse it with Nibiru. This planetary body is not hostile and will only do research work around Jupiter and Saturn as it passes them and will continue with its trajectory heading towards Mars' orbit and continue towards the Barnard's Star system for a short time, before departing for Wolf 1061. They are currently still in the vicinity of Jupiter. They are to collect resources from these systems and conduct some atmosphere research. They resemble yellowish "ghostly" jellyfish and are quite "gaseous" looking them from a distance. On a more serious note though, they do have some very good advantages in their physiology that many life forms of the strictly solid physical world here cannot brag about. After an hour, I seem to have fallen asleep again and when I woke up I was in my bed.

In August 2001, along with Jasha came two representatives of the Toliman (Alpha Centauri) group of civilizations. One who is quite humanoid and human looking, just like Jasha, Jarek or Ania, from Toliman A, and one who had some amphibian biological features, which I later found out were partially done modifications for some of the environments in the Toliman B inhabited planets. The Toliman A people are almost indistinguishable from humans, except for their slightly longer fingers, and that some of them have silver-shade colored eyes. They are also very tall. Those in Toliman B are a subspecies which can live underwater as well as on ground, and also have cities as on ground, so below water as well. They have gills near the bottom of the neck, by the throat, and they have webbed feet and hands. They also have few layers of protective membranes on their eyes too.

Many of the smaller underwater crafts (many current USO cases) that have been noticed here are actually theirs. There is a small faction of them that have been involved with the Aldebarans with the conquest of the 'Ashtar Collective', but unsuccessful at that, they have become a part of them. Do NOT trust all the humanoids from Alpha Centauri, unless there are humanoids of one of the other systems I mentioned that accompany them. Some of the manipulative schmucks of this system have contacted Eisenhower too. Some of them have claimed origins from Venus too, back in the 50s. Anyway, the original colonizers of the Alpha Centauri system have their origins from Vega, and actually used to live in the Theta Centauri system, before their colonized planet cooled down as a result of moving away from the star. They later discover the Alpha Centauri and Sol systems, and they colonize them (this happens waaay back in our past). Today, from what I have been told, there are in total 21 different civilizations in the Alpha Centauri systems, which are only second to Sirius in the multicultural aspect of society. There are 13 inhabited planets in total around the three stars, and another one is being terraformed in Alpha Centauri B, and from what I have been told, if humanity survives the times of tyranny that are before us, we will earn that planet as a potential human colony world. They really want to see humanity rise to its potential, and I hope that day arrives soon. After our long conversations involving arcology and underwater architecture, they left me near the mountain where I usually meet them.

The Toliman civilizations have a commonwealth-like system consisted of all of the 21 different cultures. On the top of the commonwealth-like system are 21 representatives of each of the cultures. In terms of the 'Allied Worlds', a random member from a certain culture is chosen to represent the star system. Each meeting of the 'Allied Worlds' results with a member of a different culture than the member of a culture that was representing the star system the previous meeting. All 21 individuals represent the will, intentions and opinions of each respective culture in the system of Toliman.

The Alpha Centauri culture I contacted have spherical scout craft and spherical probes. Each scout craft can carry six research probes. The carrier craft are very large silver disks, that can carry six scout crafts in them. They have a dock area for maximum of two scout ships on the top of the carrier craft, but this is mostly used for scout craft of other races, which tend to be around the same size as the Alpha Centauri scout craft. The scout craft is around 29 meters in diameter. Their carrier craft is about 3900 meters in diameter. Their mothership is like an oblate spheroid, with a slightly pointier side on the front. It can carry 120 carrier crafts, and its aprox. 2600 miles in length. Except for the mothership, which is dark blue in color, all other craft are silver-colored.

They seem to have artificial gravity, and the Alpha Centurian carrier craft even has lounges all over the place. Yeah I know, weird. The humanoids have a small "command deck" almost always located somewhere in the center of the disk. Each Alpha Centauri carrier is equipped with an A.I. just in case something goes wrong with manual control. So these things don't crash like the scout craft. All of the crashed disks so far have been scout/reconnaissance crafts. And in 90% of the cases, the craft have been brought down by us, humans.

All of the Alpha Centauri ships have aquariums, even the scout ships, although small. The Motherships have aquariums that extend with hundreds of meters in length. Some of the lifeforms there are similar to the Earthly ichthyosaurs with a lot of variations, physiologically and in pigmentation. They have hydroponic systems aboard too. They grow most of their food there. Some of their food have actually been modified to grow on our planet as well. They said the avocado and the conkerberry are two examples of it. Looks like if we visit their planets we may find something similar to these fruits.

Oh, and I was referring to humanoids from Alpha Centauri A. Not B. Just to clarify. Haven't seen craft from Alpha Cebtauri B yet.

I left out the military / battle craft on purpose. If you want, I can add that as well.

On many of the craft, the inside looks a lot more wider then it actually is when you are outside the craft. I don't know why or how is that possible. I haven't been told about it.

Unlike our own craft, the inside in many of the craft the humanoid ETs have, it looks a lot more ..... well, 'clean' would be one word of describing it. Its a lot less messy and less tangled with wires and instruments sticking out from everywhere.

More in the next post.

2. The Following 221 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

11alone (18th March 2011), 72MAV27 (5th September 2012), 778 neighbour of some guy (23rd January 2012), Airwooz (27th July 2012), Alien Ramone (21st April 2011), alxz (18th May 2011), AmberButtermilk (14th November 2014), An Cailleach (21st March 2011), Anchor (9th January 2012), andresrx1782 (3rd June 2014), another bob (5th February 2012), Aquarius Rising (5th November 2013), Arrowwind (13th March 2011), Art (8th April 2011), astrid (18th March 2011), astridmari (29th October 2014), Belle (8th March 2011), Benimal (13th April 2013), bennycog (9th March 2011), bilko (19th March 2011), Bill Ryan (18th March 2011), Billy (19th March 2011), birddog (6th September 2014), BlueMuffin (22nd September 2014), Bluewool (8th March 2011), BMJ (11th March 2011), bodosa (3rd February 2013), Brizil (18th March 2011), Buchanan561 (26th April 2011), buckminster fuller (12th March 2011), Calz (21st March 2011), Caren (19th March 2011), cfho83 (20th August 2014), Chanlo23 (19th December 2013), Charlie Pecos (18th April 2011), chaz1650 (24th May 2011), christian (18th March 2011), Christine (10th November 2014), Chuck (18th March 2011), ciceron (19th March 2011), citsym (18th November 2014), ClandestineDisclosure (6th August 2011), Conchis (4th February 2013), conk (10th March 2011), D-Day (9th March 2011), dan33 (28th March 2011), danstar (19th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th April 2011), Davy (26th July 2012), Dawn (11th September 2011), Deega (19th April 2011), Demeisen (14th September 2012), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), Desire (14th April 2017), DianeKJ (27th March 2011), divine_moments_of_truth (16th May 2011), dmarie (17th May 2011), DNA (15th May 2011), dreldas (8th March 2011), Earth Angel (9th December 2014), edina (18th March 2011), EFO (7th October 2020), Enquiring1 (3rd May 2011), Eram (16th June 2012), fifi (9th March 2011), Flash (11th March 2011), fourty-two (16th December 2013), fractal (20th September 2014), Fred Steeves (20th October 2011), from_Brzil (10th May 2011), Fructedor (29th March 2011), g.k.r (25th May 2011), gaiagirl (28th July 2013), Gajanana (8th March 2011), Gardener (11th February 2013), GCS1103 (13th March 2011), ghostrider (12th March 2011), GlassSteagallfan (23rd March 2011), golden lady (9th March 2011), Gone001 (18th March 2011), Hazel (30th July 2013), Heart-2-Heart (21st March 2011), hedigoto (22nd March 2011), Herbert (13th March 2011), Hervé (18th March 2011), hohoemi (19th March 2011), Holly Lindin (26th July 2012), humanalien (1st February 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (21st March 2011), Hybrid5226 (13th March 2011), Icecold (21st March 2011), Illuminaughty (8th March 2011), InCiDeR (9th March 2011), intruth (29th July 2012), Isthatso (19th March 2011), jcocks (20th March 2011), Jeremy (24th March 2011), jjl (20th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (21st March 2011), Joseph McAree (4th February 2013), JSGlasgow (9th March 2011), justntime2learn (3rd November 2014), K626 (8th March 2011), kaatje (20th March 2011), karelia (20th March 2011), Kendall (3rd February 2013), kersley (12th March 2011), Ki's (30th May 2012), Kraut (16th July 2013), ktlight (19th March 2011), Laura Elina (11th July 2011), Lazlo (19th April 2011), Lefty Dave (18th March 2011), lelmaleh (3rd February 2013), Lettherebelight (21st March 2011), Lisab (28th April 2011), lisalu (8th December 2012), Lucc30 (31st January 2012), Madeira (16th May 2018), magicmanx (18th March 2011), Magnus (9th March 2011), Maia Gabrial (16th May 2011), Mandala (23rd March 2011), Maria Stade (10th March 2011), Marin (2nd February 2012), mattymoto (9th July 2012), Maunagarjana (4th June 2012), McJigg (17th April 2011), meat suit (1st February 2012), Mightyram (1st February 2012), Miller (7th June 2023), Milneman (2nd December 2013), MMA_Fan (26th July 2012), modwiz (11th March 2011), Morgaine (6th May 2011), Mutchie (25th September 2013), muxfolder (12th September 2011), Muzz (18th March 2011), Möbius (11th March 2011), NancyV (8th March 2011), Neal (10th November 2014), Newlyn (9th April 2011), norski (1st August 2016), Nortreb (18th March 2011), NxTLvL34 (9th March 2011), Omicron Ceti (21st March 2011), Omni (8th March 2011), Oouthere (9th March 2011), Pamela (21st April 2011), Pani (21st March 2011), Phil (20th March 2011), phillipbbg (15th May 2011), phimonic (13th April 2011), pickle (10th March 2011), Pilgrim (8th March 2011), ponda (9th March 2011), prometheus (29th April 2011), Realeyes (19th March 2011), red_rose (15th May 2011), Rhogar (18th April 2019), Ria (8th April 2011), Rich (3rd February 2013), robert (19th March 2011), Rocky_Shorz (8th March 2011), ROMANWKT (22nd March 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (8th December 2012), Rosco1 (13th April 2011), Ry.com (18th September 2012), s3nru (12th March 2011), sandpainter (28th February 2015), sandy (18th April 2011), seko (22nd September 2011), Selene (3rd February 2012), shadowstalker (19th March 2011), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011), Shannon (16th November 2015), Sharleen (11th March 2011), Shikasta (9th March 2011), Siberia9 (8th April 2011), Sidney (8th April 2011), Sir Eltor (9th March 2011), Sith73 (3rd February 2013), SKIBADABOMSKI (19th March 2011), skippy (18th March 2011), Snowbird (21st March 2011), soleil (7th November 2013), Spacyman (21st March 2011), Spirithorse (21st March 2011), SpookyMulder (11th September 2011), SR19 (8th October 2014), steven69 (15th March 2011), Strat (9th March 2011), strevane (6th August 2011), StripBear (12th September 2011), sunflower (8th March 2011), Sunny-side-up (15th April 2013), Swanette (14th December 2013), sygh (9th May 2011), Tahi (17th April 2011), Tenzin (6th April 2011), The HoppyBunny (16th March 2011), The Truth Is In There (13th March 2011), TheChosen (21st March 2011), TheVoyager (22nd March 2011), thunder24 (9th March 2011), Trail (26th March 2011), transliminal (28th August 2018), Truglivartna (22nd April 2014), Ultima Thule (8th November 2011), vibrations (9th March 2011), Victoria (22nd October 2019), Virilis (29th March 2011), watch mars (20th August 2014), watchZEITGEISTnow (8th March 2011), WhiteFeather (17th February 2012), william r sanford72 (12th April 2013), Woody (18th March 2011), wynderer (5th April 2011), yuhui (29th July 2012), Zampano (17th January 2012), zerohero (28th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

they'll be happy to know I've planted over 5000 Avocado seeds since the beginning of this year...

Onyx this is incredible...

I can't tell you how much everything rang true...

and so much coincides with what we have seen, but why would Bigfoot be on Mars, no Flora to take care of...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 8th March 2011 at 21:17.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    they'll be happy to know I've planted over 5000 Avocado seeds since the beginning of this year...
    I will make sure I tell them that next time I see them :D

You know, throw around a few nice words about you

5. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Aquarius Rising (5th November 2013), astridmari (29th October 2014), birddog (3rd November 2014), Caren (19th March 2011), Chanlo23 (19th December 2013), Darla Ken Pearce (17th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), Eram (16th June 2012), fractal (20th September 2014), g.k.r (26th May 2011), Maria Stade (10th March 2011), Nortreb (18th March 2011), Rocky_Shorz (9th March 2011), sygh (9th May 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Phew!!!! need a break.... halfway only so far.

7. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gajanana For This Post:

birddog (3rd November 2014), Chanlo23 (19th December 2013), Darla Ken Pearce (17th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), Eram (16th June 2012), OnyxKnight (9th March 2011), The HoppyBunny (16th March 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

Thanks for that, a good and cogent read.

What was the prognosis for earth from the various races good or bad?

cheers

K
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

9. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to K626 For This Post:

astridmari (29th October 2014), birddog (3rd November 2014), Buchanan561 (26th April 2011), Chanlo23 (19th December 2013), Darla Ken Pearce (17th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), Eram (16th June 2012), Maria Stade (10th March 2011), OnyxKnight (9th March 2011), pickle (10th March 2011), sygh (9th May 2011), thunder24 (9th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    I will make sure I tell them that next time I see them :D

You know, throw around a few nice words about you
    I added onto the first post, I have questions of amazement about everything, it also explains the image transfers instead of psychic...

I can't thank you enough for what you just shared...

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

Hi,
    It's wondeful your willing to share your story and invite questions and answers. Were you able to document your experience in film or photo? I love to hear contactee stories because they may help me understand my own better. My desire is to authenticate contact through video evidence and I wonder if there will be a point where they say, 'You will not be able to video tape this.' I would hope not, but I can maybe understand why. In the past they have turned lights off or dimmed them enough that I couldn't video tape so maybe I can unnderstand why contactee's have more stories then evidence. In fact my motive changes when I'm evidence gathering and many times when I choose to put down the camcorder and go for the experience it pays off, because of the attitude adjustment.

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

astridmari (29th October 2014), Chanlo23 (19th December 2013), Darla Ken Pearce (17th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), EFO (7th October 2020), Eram (16th June 2012), g.k.r (26th May 2011), Hybrid5226 (21st March 2011), OnyxKnight (9th March 2011), Realeyes (19th March 2011), Sunny-side-up (15th April 2013)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Continuation ...

In November that same year, I noticed some other humanoids working aboard the craft with Jasha. They had dark green skin with light blue stripes, and had really long arms. They also had light blue dots on their head, back, limbs, and in some cases, the chest area too. They have four fingers with one opposable thumb. Yellow, hazel and blue eyes, no hair. Its hard to tell apart males from females because their genitalia is retracted inside, and their voices and physical characteristics are practically the same. Their ears are made out of a single hole on each side of the head. They come from the system of Sigma Capricorni, where they share two of their four inhabited planets with another brighter green-skinned species that lost their own homeworld (in the Y Canum Venaticorum system). I met a representative of them as well. I heard the term Dushaba being used from Jasha each time when I referred to them in conversation.

They are a very nice-mannered and very spiritual race of humanoids, the latter of which (the colonists) in appearance would look to us like they are overweight (which they are not). The part of their bodies where one would assume fat is stored is actually a lot of layers of skin who act as a shield from certain types of radiation and dangerous level of UV rays. Also, in order to make use of any vitamins they consume, they must bathe in sunlight so they can photosynthesize, which will break apart even the hardest chemical compounds, and release vitamins inside their bodies. They have dark-green markings on their skins, they are hairless, and they have brown and black eyes. It seems that they deal a lot with agriculture.

The only reason I met them there was for exobiological studies conducted on my initiative, and cultural studies on the intent of both. They are not the type of species that travels around other planets and stars, unless they have a need for it. They are like "stay-at-home-housewives" when it comes to interstellar relations. I learned from them how two species can co-exist and share a system together. Something we might need for the future.

The Dushaba's social system would be termed as ..... "sub-suburban-eco-green-autocentrism" (my term, since we have no term for their type of society and politics). Well, what would constitute automobiles for us, and living vehicles for them. Its closely tied with the economy they have, and thus the politics. They are part of the 'Allied Worlds', but are not 'active members' of it. At least, not the second 'adopted race' of beings in the system.

These meetings lasted three nights in a row, and the second and the last night another species attended the meetings, which had feline-like features. They have black, white, red and golden fur, which is slightly different then normal fur here, it looks/feels like feathers to the touch. They have green, orange and blue eyes, "whiskers" that come out of their ears, and some have tails too. Although I used the word 'feline', they are more accurately described as feline/ape hybrid humanoids, since they exhibit some ape-like features as well. They currently reside in the system of 98 Aquarii, though draw origins from Sirius A. We spoke about the aspects of humanity worth retaining, and what exactly are human values, and how would I define them as a human being.

Their social structure is a type of unitary state. Elections are made by popular vote. Elections result with 15 members of a government body they call "Endorsers". They elect one non-member of the "Endorser" group as a representative of the 'Allied Worlds'.

There were several other contact events till May 2002, on which I will expand in a later date. In May 2002, I had another meeting with the Valou, this time accompanied by another aquatic species with whom they have long-term relations and a strong alliance. I call them Velvetuli (Velvetooles/Velvetules? Don't know the exact spelling on English). Their skin is reddish, in a velvet hue (hence the name). These look like manta-rays crossed with jellyfish, though less luminous and less see-through. Also smaller in size, and they have yellow, green and brown eyes. They come from the 60 Sagittarii system, and are here to aid the Valou in their missions and operations. They are one of the first species that have inhabited one of the oceanic worlds created by the Valou, as primitive beings. They had an unusually fast evolution in their history and are now part of the 'Allied Worlds' and act as an "assistant race" to the Valou. I learned some crazy aspects of evolution from them that exist in the "rapid evolution theory model" here in our scientific world.

The Velvetulans don't have a sense of politics. They only recognize diplomacy. They are still getting used to these (for them) new "alien" concepts since they just recently joined the group of 'Allied Worlds'. Their society is dominated by genetic markers. Those who exhibit the reddish-velvet-like skin color in more than 90% of their body, are considered prime specimens of health, genetic wealth, and potential. The current representative (with 93% of velvet skin color) has a seat reserved in the 'Allied Worlds' group. They are currently working on breaking some of their cultural biases.

On the second session with them, we traveled to another location in space, far from the Solar system, and met at the 79 Pegasi star system, with another species, who are avian in nature. I noticed the term 'Danago' a few times associated with them so I started calling them that way. The Danago are very large, blue-winged wonders of nature that come from the system of 107 Piscium. They have "elephant like-snouts", a large mouth, and tusks emanating near their head and jaw. They have a pair of arms and a biological analogue for "chair", because they can stand very well, even though they don't have legs like humanoid species do (and they are probably the largest intelligent creatures I have contacted so far). They are currently busy in the system of 11 Pegasi, building a new colony. Their specialty, so to speak, is creating artificial planets with supporting ecosystems around gas giants. They have really good terraforming technology that's biological in nature.

The Danago like things in great size. They have yellow, spherical, Moon-size trade ships. Some of their cruisers are almost the size of Venus. The motherships are half as large as Jupiter. They also have what they call 'Orbital Habitats/Centers', which are almost the size of Jupiter. These are artificial planets, or can even rival artificial planets from other races too. They just build planets from scratch or use planet materials to create an artificial planet-ship.

These guys have an adhocracy-like system. The most prominent minds get elected for the 'Allied Worlds' representation seat.

July 2002, while discussing biology with the Danago, and working on my 'microsphere systems' (I'll explain some other time what they are), unannounced show up a species that are really frightening in appearance. Insectoid-like in nature, they come from the unusual system of PSR B1620-26. I named them 'Methuselahns', after the famous planet in that system. They are considered as one of the oldest extant civilizations, second after the Omi Scorpians, by other races. They are four-legged, and have evolved from six-legged, to four-legged so they can use their front pair for manipulation. They come in various skin colors, ranging from yellow to green to red and brown. They have several forms, caretakers/healers, workers/builders, three different warrior types, "scientist type", a carrier type and a leader/melder type (they telepathically influence the brood's actions).

These guys are very present in the Kuiper Belt nowadays, and a lot of astronomers have noticed them. Mind, what some have seen are not ships/craft. Its the actual living beings. The semi-alive carrier vessels are living organisms who redefine what the word "gigantic" means. They are really pissed off at the current rulership on Earth, and the whole 'Illuminati' and 'Reptoid' thing going on behind the scenes and under the Earth. They are also interested in the biological aspects of humans, but the 'Allied Worlds' have ruled out any face to face interaction, if opportunity arises. They might research humans who are caught outside the solar system doing illegal activities, like what is going on with Altair at the moment. If they catch them, they even have the permission to dissect them as frogs. Even though their nature is a bit scary, they are not hostile, from what I have gathered. They are capable of decent communication and understanding, and for an insectoid species, understand a lot of our concepts. Probably because of a long-term research from an observationist standpoint.

The 'Methusehlan' type of society. Well, Its difficult to explain political views through an insectoid-like ET species' perspective. But anyway, in my own opinion, its an eusocial system. Controlled by a 'Queen' in each colony. When involved in politics, they also seem to have some militarism present in their ideology. Eugenics is very present in their society too. 'Queens' are always picked as representatives in the 'Allied Worlds' groupation. Only 'Queens' from the homeworld are picked.

In August 2002, along with Koren and several other Makadi crew, I met sluggish-like life forms, who are residents on a planet in the system of Yed Prime (Epsilon Ophiuchi). They are yellow slug-like creatures, who can sense reality through other non-sentient drones with whom they attach, and who become subjected to their will, when they are exposed to a chemical compound the Opi Epsilonians excrete from their body, mainly the back. They are creatures that depend on others to build their homes, their ships, and to experience reality through all the senses. They have pores on their bodies, mainly their backs, which excrete a chemical compound that made a native insectoid species from their home planet, addicted to it like a drug, and thus dependent on their will. They were the first species to succumb to their will, and built their starcrafts. They also smell really bad. If / when communicating, keep your distance.

They have brown, rod-like spacecrafts that can reach up to the speed of light. They are 500 km long, and they carry no other vessels, other than probe-like machines.

The Yeds have a dual monarchy type of system. Not to be confused with dual monarchy in human terms, as in a monarch ruling over two separate territories, but with a symbiotic relationship between a male and a female of the species, over the entire planet. Males organize themselves in groupations loosely translated as 'brothers/brotherhood', and the females in 'sister groups, sisterhood'. Their sense of family is quite broad and quite literal in that meaning. Because the symbiotic relationship between an (what they call, and choose) 'Elder Brother/Sister' can produce an entire new population of the species, if they were to colonize another planet, or repopulate their own. Depends on their cycles really. Since the male/female symbiotic bonding is considered a representation of a single, "androgynous" entity, of both sexes, the 'Elder Brother/Sister' is elected as a representative of the species in the 'Allied Worlds' group.

As of the start of 2003 I didn't have any contact at all, until January 2007 - when I met a race from the star system of Matar (Eta Pegasi), together on a craft by the Danago. This was actually one of the races that comes from their homeworld, where there are total of 17 native sentient civilizations, but only 5 have achieved interplanetary travel, and only two of those have just recently achieved interstellar traveling capabilities. Their structure, ways of reproduction, and to some extent, the appearance, remind of the Earthly fungi life. It wouldn't be really far fetched since a lot of the life forms on their planet do look, and behave, in most ways, like fungi too. The rest of the life there is plant-like and aquatic. The 'Ba-Kouké' species in particular, who I contacted the first time back then, exhibit plant-like characteristics as well, so they are categorized by humans as a fungi/planimal class of extraterrestrial life.

They all come from closely related species, but with time have changed their physiology drastically. One major factor is the change in environment, and another the competition for life, and the "vicious circle" between predators and prey. The planet used to be an icy rock, just to later melt and become similar to Earth, in terms of land and water. After some time, the land started to turn into "savanna-like" fields, where some basic flora-like life forms found their place, and some basic life in the seas. Later the climate became more hotter, the flora become more and more bigger (the Malkessior/Jarkara forests are one hell of a challenge to take on, since its "trees" on average can reach kilometers in height), the large areas of water retracting, and large quantities of them going in the air as water vapor etc., all this made certain species change and adapt to the new conditions of the planet.

It used to be a few planimal species displaying some hints of intelligence. Before long, it seems, many joined the group. Those who were somewhat intelligent, became nearly semi-sapient. Later when the semi-sapients developed full sentience, others started displaying hints of intelligence. In just about 15.000 years time, of achieving full sentience, a couple of the sapient species developed transport between continents. According to the geological record, these frequent buffs in intelligence and complexity are like sharp spikes on the historical scale, and have happened after each major natural disaster. Another peculiar thing is, after each natural disaster, with each 10 species going extinct, 5 times more arise in their place, establishing new niches. The natives of Malkessior/Jarkara have different concepts of time, slow metabolism, and really large lifespans.

Only four planets like this are known to exist/have existed so far, dealing with a "boom of life and intelligence at the same time": Malkessior/Jarkara, another world named Kalonus in 14 Fornacis (HD 12596), Drennea, in 267 Carinae (HD 98292), and remnants of another such planet named Apex, in the Lyra constellation (in the present-day Ring Nebula). Only Malkessior/Jarkara shows some indication that probably the whole phenomena of 'Ecosystems on steroids' is artificially done. Malkessior/Jarkara has a large, artificial construct orbiting it. After centuries of close contact with other extraterrestrial civilizations, none has a clue what this object is made of, or for what purpose is orbiting the planet. Theories claim that the object has something to do with the boom of life on Malkessior. Many today consider this object as a remnant piece of technology of the 'Progenitor" race, and another witness to their existence. The spherical object is referred to them as the "Genesis Sphere". The planet where they come from fits the category of a 'SuperEarth', almost seven times the size of it. The species there range in aquatic, vegetative/plant-like, fungi, and any possible combination of the three.

Since there are 17 civilizations in their homeworld, and only five of them capable of interplanetary travel, those five are chosen to be the body of the government in their system. They are very altruistic in nature, and emphasize symbiosis with nature (to whatever degree) in their interactions with other, less developed races. In each meeting of the 'Allied Worlds', one of the five most developed races is attending the seat. Also because of being 17 intelligent species there, the society/social structure is varied, from almost pure anarchy, to commonwealth-like system, to a technocracy state;

Another race that came three months after that was the Capellans, who are 'Reptoid'. They are former genetic experiment of the Alpha Draconians, but they have dissociated themselves successfully from the Draconians and the Orion Group, and they work closely with the Sirius A races and the Valou. They are bluish, with varying light colors on their bodies, and are divided in two different species, and they are quite tall. The Capellans have a collectivism type of society. 'Allied Worlds' members choose a representative of their planet. Since then, contacts with pretty much the same group (the humanoid races and Capellans) and discussing the same topics has resumed and continued till the end of 2008.

In December 2008, after another meeting with the Makadi, I saw a representative from a synthetic race as I was going back home, in the form of yellow glowing circle. Three months after that Makadi contact, I started seeing yellow lights hovering above the mountain almost every night. By the end of the week I went there to see what's going on. What seemed as disks from distance, were actually circles. At first, I got really confused because I was being visited by what seemed to be, intelligent .... circles. I started calling them "Halos". It was interesting because there are 8 other people who saw one of these with me, and who can confirm this. I later found out that each "Halo" is a piece of a larger structure, which also has a "body" and a "head". The "body" and the "head" can be used as weapons sometimes, but they are usually active in communication, primarily the "head". Each piece has its own individual mind, but they also function as a collective as well. When these pieces are assembled together, they act as one unit, and these bodies can in turn, as well, act independently, and at the same time, act as a collective with other units.

I know this might confuse some people, and I understand why, I got confused the first time I heard about it. It took some time to understand the concept. They are a very peculiar species in the sense that, they have features such as what I call 'individual collective minds'. It sounds like some antagonym, but its actually is a simple logical conclusion on my side. Each unit is comprised of several different parts, and each of those parts has a mind of its own, even though they function primarily as a collective mind of the entire unit. And then you have all the units, who can act as a collective mind themselves. Its strange, I know. The only time each unit expresses 'individual collectiveness' is when it is detached from its "herd". A single part of the unit expresses individuality when it is also detached from the whole unit. There can be other situations with other circumstances that may lead to a unit or a part of the unit to act independently on its own, practicing individual behavior. They are called An-Si-Pahr (which is a rough pronunciation of the scripts other races have found of their creators. It means something like - fourth-in-line/fourth-in-row, and I think it has to do with the number of the series they represent, in this case, the fourth). Nobody knows exactly who are their creators, who seem to have gone extinct. Some speculate that they killed their creators/masters, but there is no evidence for that.

The "halo" is used as a means to collect materials like matter and gas, as well as collecting energy, but its most widely used to stabilize unstable or irregular and eccentric orbits orbits of stars and planets. The body looks like a snake, the head is a spherical object and the "halo" part has a torus shape. All three parts are not physically attached to one another (even in unit mode). As a species they specialize in creating and maintaining stable orbits of planets around A-class giant stars, and red/orange supergiants, as well as the stars themselves. The reasons behind that are not very clear, but it seems that their creators have programmed them to do so. Possibly their creators having preferred to live on planets around giant stars, especially A-class giants. They are busy rearranging the orbit around Alpha Cygni for the aquatic species that live there, because there seems to have been some problem with the planetary orbits, so they were called for help. Recently, they have contacted another sentient synthetic form of life called the Hummers (404-H), and have created an alliance. As an attempt for communication, the two species have created 3 representatives who are a combination of the two, and they look like toroidal polyhedron, Stewart toroid and Szilassi polyhedron. They have done the same with the humans, where they have created five such cases (so far), and they have attempted something similar with the Crystomorphs, although the crystomorphs have ignored the hybrid creation completely (for now).

In the start of 2009, I have had contact with a benevolent collective transversal intelligence I have nicknamed 'Logos'. It exists inside a cosmic body which is believed by our astronomers to be a companion to the star known as Omega² Aquarii (105 Aquarii). It always uses third parties to contact others. It cannot function in this universe otherwise. The way its interacting in this universe is through a hive of semi sentient avian creatures who have been modified to withstand the harsh conditions of space and its vacuum. They seem to act as puppets to its will, and speak as a collective. I have to say it has some interesting philosophical concepts, some who have changed my way of thinking completely. 'Logos' is very active around the Solar system lately, and is part of what some people have termed the KBA (Kuiper Belt Aliens). Some of those objects that have been spotted moving there, are actually its flying avatars.

Before the year ended, I had met another 'Reptoid' species that lives on Sirius A and Sirius B. Its also benevolent, and works with the Capellans on getting the Bellatrician 'Reptoids' to join allegiance with the humanoids of Sirius A and Tau Ceti, and dissociate from the Alpha Draconians. They are a golden-skinned 'Reptoid' species that comes originally from Sirius A, but has also colonized parts of Sirius B and Sirius C. They have green, brown, gray and beige eyes. They don't "hiss" when they talk like other 'Reptoids', but they "hum" a lot. They don't have tails too, but do have bone crests on their forehead. They are also tall, like the Capellans. The 'Reptoids' from Sirius A & B have a form of libertarianism. They have a body of Sirian humans monitoring the decision-making. All the rest of the aspects of the libertarian philosophy seem to match the type of government and politics they lead.

July the 5th, 2010, I had met another humanoid species which I labeled it, Demetras. They come from the system of 110 Virginis. They are a highly advanced humanoid species who creates Earth-like planets around K-type stars. These giant humanoids have taken the role of what the ancient 'Firstborn' (Paa Tal?) as they say, were doing, and they create habitable worlds around K-class stars. That's what they do, they are terraformers, and they specialize in Earth-like planets. They are humanoid, but not human-like. They have brown-ish skin, with some bony ridges here and there on their bodies, very long legs and arms, with strong hands and fingers. They have small holes where the ears should be, and nostrils but no visible nose like the one we have, and their mouths are more slit-like then ours. Golden, green or brown eyes, and no hair. I would best describe their type of thinking as: "All for one, one for all". They are one of the few races that constantly hold the 'Allied Worlds' council seat, which comprises of 508 races, from a total of about 3000 species involved with this group.

There also another species, Numanni, that I briefly interacted with, while with the Valou in some recent contacts we had, they are small pink-skinned humanoids that are about a foot tall, who's homestar is starting to die. One of the possible scenarios that have been laid out to me is that we share Earth with these beings (as an experiment to see if we can co-exist with another species, alien species). This is planned after we rise above our own differences of nationality, skin color, religion, gender and sexuality etc. IF, we do. Its still debatable.

September 2010, I received a notification to travel to the same deserted area of the city, that was part of my first contact and meet Ania there. When we met, I was asked to go inside the old research facility. Inside, I was introduced to three, giant, pale, white-skinned humanoids with red eyes. Their ancestors were originally humanoids from Vega who colonized several stars in the Orion Constellation. They had the Chi¹ Orionis system colonized, and it was the main colony there. They currently reside in the star system of Nembus, on the planet Aeleema, in the Andromeda constellation. They are tall, pale-white, with white hair and orange, yellow, blue or red eyes. Their ears are also slightly pointed, and they also practice wearing short haircuts. A lot of the information that I got out of them was regarding spirituality and metaphysical aspects of existence. I was also warned about an attempt for some Aldebarans to try and pull off another "Thule" scenario.

The humanoids from Nembus have cylindrical motherships of around 1700 miles in length, but with an empty space between the base centers. So its somewhat tube-like. The circular empty area around the bases, is used for the propulsion system. Their motherships are among the few of the humanoid races that can travel several times faster than light. They have small ellipsoid trade ships (300 meters length) and disk-shaped scout craft (45 meters diameter). They also don't have carriers. They collectively refer to themselves as Mekoran, and their society revolves around council based decision-making. The same year, I was informed that alongside the people from Nembus, cultures from Sirius and Procyon have made contact with China and Japan's governments (presently, as of 2011, the ongoing contact is with Japan only, and the Brazilian government has been contacted as well).

Month later, near the end of October, I had another encounter with the Valou, who had brought representatives from few other star systems. I've termed them Mer-Mal, and this is an interesting species since it starts off amphibian, but as it grows and goes through a few stages of life, it ends up as a mammal-like creature in its mature period of existence. Mer-Mal have something akin to liberal democracy system, and they are one of the newest members of the 'Allied Worlds'. They are also a provolution form done by the Valou, and their planet is located in one of the stars in the Kappa Geminorum system.

Another representative was from the Eta Andromedae system. These are pale white, very big, avian humanoids, with wings similar in appearance to combination of "stickied" flippers of dolphins, which can extend to as much as twice their original size. Hairless, and with white, silver, purple and hazel eyes. Longer necks, ears are inside the head, only small holes exist visibly. They don't have a nose or mouth, but have 'nostrils' near their chest area. They also have some boney protrusions on the back of their heads too. This race has taken a role in creating oxygen-based ecosystems on planets wherever they travel. Been told they worked on accumulating oxygen on this planet too, hundreds of millions of years ago. They have a "meritocracy" type of system, as the closest description I can think of.

The last representative was a giant, black, "centauroid" being. I found out they have a colony on the star system of Sophian (Eta Herculis), but who originally come from another galaxy, we know as M82. They have used a "gate" located near the center of the their galaxy, which we theorize presently is a microquasar, to enter an area of space in the constellation of Hercules. Sophians are huge, black centaur-like beings who have moved here because their star system got destroyed there. They have wing-like appendages on their backs, which are used to photosynthesize all the nutrients they receive inside their bodies. During this process, the wing-like appendages shine in rainbow colors. They have four eyes, two looking at the sides, and two looking up front, they have a lot of bone crests on their heads, as well as their back and their tails too. Most of them have leather-black skin, but to present day, I have seen some who are indigo colored, and some who are purple and red. They have a type of confederation. They have a member of their race as a representative in the 'Allied Worlds' group, on mutual consent of all the members (because they have origins from another galaxy). These guys, are one of the most technologically advanced civilizations I have heard of to date. They actually have achieved inter-galactic trip with using their own technology. Only the 'Progenitors' had such advanced technology.

More some next time (my hands hurt of so much typing :D).
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 24th May 2011 at 16:39.

14. The Following 127 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Alien Ramone (21st April 2011), alxz (19th May 2011), AmberButtermilk (14th November 2014), Aquarius Rising (5th November 2013), Arrowwind (13th March 2011), astrid (18th March 2011), astridmari (29th October 2014), Avocadess (19th July 2011), Benimal (15th April 2013), bilko (21st March 2011), Bill Ryan (18th March 2011), birddog (6th September 2014), bodosa (3rd February 2013), buckminster fuller (12th March 2011), Caren (19th March 2011), Chanlo23 (19th December 2013), christian (18th March 2011), Chuck (18th March 2011), ciceron (22nd March 2011), Conchis (4th February 2013), dan33 (22nd March 2017), danstar (19th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (17th April 2011), Dawn (11th September 2011), Deega (19th April 2011), Demeisen (14th September 2012), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), DianeKJ (27th March 2011), divine_moments_of_truth (16th May 2011), edina (18th March 2011), EFO (7th October 2020), Enquiring1 (19th April 2011), Eram (16th June 2012), fifi (9th March 2011), fourty-two (16th December 2013), fractal (20th September 2014), Fred Steeves (20th October 2011), g.k.r (29th May 2011), gaiagirl (28th July 2013), Gardener (11th February 2013), GlassSteagallfan (23rd March 2011), golden lady (9th March 2011), Gone001 (18th March 2011), Hazel (30th July 2013), Heart-2-Heart (21st March 2011), Herbert (13th March 2011), Hervé (18th March 2011), hholder (19th July 2011), Holly Lindin (27th July 2012), humanalien (1st February 2012), HURRITT ENYETO (21st March 2011), Hybrid5226 (21st March 2011), Icecold (21st March 2011), InCiDeR (9th March 2011), jcocks (21st March 2011), Jeremy (24th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (21st March 2011), kaatje (20th March 2011), Kendall (3rd February 2013), Ki's (30th May 2012), Kraut (16th July 2013), ktlight (19th March 2011), Laura Elina (11th July 2011), Lazlo (19th April 2011), Lefty Dave (18th March 2011), lelmaleh (3rd February 2013), Lisab (28th April 2011), lisalu (8th December 2012), Lucc30 (1st February 2012), Madeira (16th May 2018), magicmanx (18th March 2011), Magnus (9th March 2011), Maia Gabrial (16th May 2011), Mandala (23rd March 2011), Mare (11th January 2012), mattymoto (9th July 2012), McJigg (17th April 2011), meat suit (14th February 2012), Milneman (3rd December 2013), MMA_Fan (26th July 2012), modwiz (11th March 2011), muxfolder (12th September 2011), Möbius (11th March 2011), Newlyn (9th April 2011), norski (1st August 2016), Nortreb (18th March 2011), NxTLvL34 (9th March 2011), Omicron Ceti (21st March 2011), Oouthere (9th March 2011), Pamela (21st April 2011), phimonic (13th April 2011), pickle (10th March 2011), Pilgrim (8th March 2011), Realeyes (19th March 2011), Rhogar (18th April 2019), Ria (9th January 2012), robert (19th March 2011), Rocky_Shorz (9th March 2011), ROMANWKT (22nd March 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (8th December 2012), sandy (18th April 2011), seko (22nd September 2011), Selene (3rd February 2012), shamanseeker (23rd September 2011), Sharleen (11th March 2011), Sir Eltor (9th March 2011), Sith73 (3rd February 2013), Snowbird (22nd March 2011), Spacyman (21st March 2011), Spirithorse (21st March 2011), SpookyMulder (11th September 2011), SR19 (8th October 2014), steven69 (15th March 2011), Strat (9th March 2011), strevane (6th August 2011), Swanette (14th December 2013), The Truth Is In There (13th March 2011), thunder24 (16th March 2011), Trail (26th March 2011), Ultima Thule (1st August 2012), watchZEITGEISTnow (8th March 2011), WhiteFeather (6th August 2011), william r sanford72 (12th April 2013), Wolfen (11th July 2014), wynderer (5th April 2011), ZAINA (22nd May 2011), zerohero (28th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Onyx this is incredible...

I can't tell you how much everything rang true...

and so much coincides with what we have seen, but why would Bigfoot be on Mars, no Flora to take care of...
    :D

Thank you. Even if it doesn't ring true, its totally fine. I'm here to share, and compare experiences with others. Like all, trying to get as close to the truth as possible.

That Mars pic is of an ET in a dark-green space suit, with alleged origins from a star system somewhere in Ursa Minor. Its an organic suit, and it looks like its its' skin.

"Bigfoot" is originally a race of beings who appeared on the (now destroyed) planet Apex in the Lyra constellation. They are present in Sirius, Tau Ceti, and a few other systems as colonies. There are various sub-variants of the original Apexian species who is 9 feet tall.

Not sure if all the "Bigfoot" accounts could be explained with this, but a large number of them, yes.

If I misunderstood your question, do correct me .

Quote Posted by Gajanana (here)
    Phew!!!! need a break.... halfway only so far.
    Hahahaha :D

Take your time friend, no need for a hurry.

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    Thanks for that, a good and cogent read.

What was the prognosis for earth from the various races good or bad?

cheers

K
    I will answer your question in more detail when I make a post on the general views about the future of Earth, according to the different ET views on it.

And thanks to you too .

I added onto the first post, I have questions of amazement about everything, it also explains the image transfers instead of psychic...

I can't thank you enough for what you just shared...
    LOL, thanks Rocky

I'm glad we resonate. Feel free to post any questions you have in your head (while they are still fresh :D), and I'll seat to that I answer them as best I can.

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi,
    It's wondeful your willing to share your story and invite questions and answers. Were you able to document your experience in film or photo? I love to hear contactee stories because they may help me understand my own better. My desire is to authenticate contact through video evidence and I wonder if there will be a point where they say, 'You will not be able to video tape this.' I would hope not, but I can maybe understand why. In the past they have turned lights off or dimmed them enough that I couldn't video tape so maybe I can unnderstand why contactee's have more stories then evidence. In fact my motive changes when I'm evidence gathering and many times when I choose to put down the camcorder and go for the experience it pays off, because of the attitude adjustment.
    I have some photo, video, and material evidence, but I am not allowed to reveal it right now, at this time. Though, in case I disappear/get "removed", the evidence will surface from various different places and find its place on the net. I have made sure of that.

There is so much information, its impossible to remember/learn everything, unless one takes notes and keeps some kinds of records of things.

I understand what you mean though, I have felt the same. The experience is what counts the most IMO. Evidence will just earn a few more people who would believe you. But a lot of the rest will remain skeptical and find a way to "explain" or "debunk" the evidence in a "rational" way.

Although some of the evidence of what you will read in this thread, is possible/will be, discovered in the relatively near future.

I'm just playing a minuscule part here, as a supporter of a change. A positive one.

16. The Following 48 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Alien Ramone (21st April 2011), Aquarius Rising (5th November 2013), Art (8th April 2011), astridmari (29th October 2014), Benimal (15th April 2013), bennycog (9th March 2011), Caren (19th March 2011), Chuck (18th March 2011), dan33 (22nd March 2017), danstar (19th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Dawn (11th September 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), EFO (7th October 2020), Flash (21st November 2012), fourty-two (16th December 2013), fractal (20th September 2014), Fred Steeves (20th October 2011), g.k.r (29th May 2011), Gardener (11th February 2013), golden lady (9th March 2011), Herbert (13th March 2011), Hervé (18th March 2011), Holly Lindin (27th July 2012), humanalien (1st February 2012), Hybrid5226 (13th March 2011), InCiDeR (9th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (21st March 2011), kaatje (20th March 2011), Kendall (3rd February 2013), Lazlo (19th April 2011), Lisab (28th April 2011), magicmanx (18th March 2011), mojo (9th March 2011), Newlyn (9th April 2011), Nortreb (18th March 2011), Oouthere (9th March 2011), phimonic (13th April 2011), Realeyes (19th March 2011), Ria (9th January 2012), Rocky_Shorz (9th March 2011), sandy (18th April 2011), Sir Eltor (9th March 2011), SpookyMulder (11th September 2011), strevane (6th August 2011), sygh (9th May 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (8th March 2011), WhiteFeather (6th August 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,310 times in 322 posts

Hi Onyx, I'm 1/3 thru but wanted to thank you before I continue. Very interesting. I appreciate the work you put into getting this ready for posting. Hope you stay on Avalon!

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sunflower For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), HURRITT ENYETO (21st March 2011), Omni (31st May 2011), OnyxKnight (9th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Avalon Member watchZEITGEISTnow's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,817 times in 390 posts

Amazing - and I 'feel' you're telling the truth (refreshing).

I have so many questions - but i don't know how to put them into words (this is where telepathy and symbols would be good).

1:The obvious (self-Earth-based-ish) question is - what do these other species see of us and our 'human condition' in the near future?

2:Also do they speak of other "incidents" in UFO lore we are familiar with - eg the Phoenix lights or Israel dome UFO and explain what they were?

3:Contacts such as Collier or Meier - what do they say about them and others like them?

4:Why did they "choose" you?

5:How can I meet some of these groovers?

Rock on I love your story - please go on!

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to watchZEITGEISTnow For This Post:

astridmari (29th October 2014), buckminster fuller (12th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), OnyxKnight (9th March 2011), sygh (9th May 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,987 times in 1,125 posts

Thank you for sharing, Onyx. I find your courage refreshing...I can sense it comes from a place of truth in you, and we all benefit greatly from it. I find myself "expanding" to take all of this in, creating room to grow.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Belle For This Post:

astridmari (29th October 2014), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), Omni (9th March 2011), OnyxKnight (9th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Pilgrim's Avatar
    Thanks

May I ask you, your physical contacts witj ET s have been based on free will scenarios or have you encountered some kind of "manipulations"?

Having read your experience with such a variety of life forms and inteligent beings which exist in Universe, inspires me to think about their concepts of God or their spiritual phylosophies, can you elaborate on that either?

Otherwise, I can just say, excellent, thanx for your effort and your sharing with us, I have many points to ponder, now heading to bed...

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pilgrim For This Post:

astridmari (29th October 2014), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), OnyxKnight (9th March 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,344 times in 272 posts

Hi OnyxKnight,

Your story is fascinating. Thank you so much for sharing with us. It's great to know that there are real contactees here in Avalon Forum. I'm really looking forward to your next posts.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to fifi For This Post:

Aquarius Rising (5th November 2013), astridmari (29th October 2014), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), ktlight (21st March 2011), Omni (9th March 2011), OnyxKnight (9th March 2011)

27. Link to Post #15
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,404 times in 5,642 posts

I would love if you could determine the ET/type group through the footage in my archive. There are almost 70 videos to choose from and hopefully something in the video would look familiar. It might also help to authenticate my efforts. There's a link in my profile if you decide. Thanks

28. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mojo For This Post:

Aquarius Rising (5th November 2013), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), EFO (7th October 2020), kaatje (20th March 2011), OnyxKnight (10th March 2011), strevane (6th August 2011), The HoppyBunny (16th March 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Have you met any alien species that mention their interaction or influence with Mongolians?
    I'd love to hear that if you have some. Thanks.

30. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

astridmari (29th October 2014), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), OnyxKnight (10th March 2011), Victoria (22nd October 2019)

31. Link to Post #17
    Language
    germanic
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,845 times in 3,177 posts

wow...
    against the tendency of my attention span getting ever shorter these days, and despite my plans for the day, i couldn't unglue myself from the panel and had to read all of it.
    Thank YOU!

32. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to meeradas For This Post:

astridmari (29th October 2014), dan33 (22nd March 2017), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), EFO (7th October 2020), Omni (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (10th March 2011)

33. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Dionysus's Avatar
    Thanks

Hello Onyx: Thanks, this has been fascinating. Some of it seems oddly familiar, as if it was a confirmation of a barely felt 'hunch.' I can't describe it any other way, although I realize that is extremely vague. Which is how it feels. More to do with childhood ideas rather than conscious notions I have at this age.

OK, that sounds strange even to me now that I read it, but I suspect I have 'learned' through 'education' to accept a different view of reality.

I did have some questions as a carryover from the Omniverse thread, but I will hold off for now until you finish your story.

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dionysus For This Post:

astridmari (29th October 2014), buckminster fuller (12th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), OnyxKnight (10th March 2011)

35. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

onyx,
    i am going to get myself ready for a mamoth thread here mate
    And i know your going to be able to express yourself well here..

How do you overcome the time thing, when you have travelled out to space? have you been the speed of light? I mean growing up with science the way it is. If you leave earth for a period of time at the speed of light or close to and you travel a fair distance wouldn't you come back in the future? or the past? not at the same time you left or certainly not the amount of time by your watch that you were gone..

36. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

astridmari (29th October 2014), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), kaatje (20th March 2011), OnyxKnight (10th March 2011)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Great readings thanx OnyxKnight !!!

I'm only going to ask a few Q's to be fair cuz I have a feeling this thread will turn out to be huge like lol

1) Do you know of the " Voynich manuscript " and if it shares any relationship with the Altarfians ?
    (was a thread on such, but sorry don't know how to post the link( if someone with the know-how ,would be greatly appreciated))

2) Have any of the E.T 's you've been in contact with , had anything to do with the crop circles on Earth ?

3) I'm guessing E.T. 's visualize a different spectrum of colors than humans ?

-many , many thanx

Elton

38. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sir Eltor For This Post:

astridmari (29th October 2014), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (26th March 2020), OnyxKnight (10th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 21 1 11 21 LastLast