+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 12 21 LastLast

Thread: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

1. Link to Post #221
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

nice Avatar,

the all seeing eye is much more fitting, and less scary to some...

do we have any visitors from there?

2. Link to Post #222
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    nice Avatar,

My guess ..Onyx had to change the Avatar last night when I went to sleep because I was posting on the forum before and right, the one before had some scorpios in it ? I'm afraid my eyes enjoy the computer less and less ...
    I tried the 'google translator' software before closing the board ( changed all to Japanese )

And then as I closed my eyes ..I saw a big bright blue eye . I think that was it.

Beautiful

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Agape For This Post:

OnyxKnight (30th April 2011), Rocky_Shorz (29th April 2011)

4. Link to Post #223
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

nice Avatar,

Thanks, I feel like I'm disturbing too many people with my avatars depicting dark things, like that scary black knight I had before this one.

Question: Would you think less of me if I did put the All Seeing Eye here as an avatar? :D

But anyway, thanks, I'm glad you like it

Quote Posted by Agape (here)
    My guess ..Onyx had to change the Avatar last night when I went to sleep because I was posting on the forum before and right, the one before had some scorpios in it ? I'm afraid my eyes enjoy the computer less and less ...
    I tried the 'google translator' software before closing the board ( changed all to Japanese )

And then as I closed my eyes ..I saw a big bright blue eye . I think that was it.

Beautiful
    Hi Agape

Actually, while in the process of changing my avatar today, and picking pictures to put here, I DID want to put a black metallic scorpio on (its my zodiac sign), but I changed my mind and decided to pick something more colorful.

I find it odd lol. Its not the first time that this happens. I feel like sometimes my sub-conscious thoughts go viral around and some "pick them up" lol.

The picture I have put now is of the Helix Nebula, colorful remains of a planetary system in the Aquarius constellation, from which I've been told that legendary lemur-like critter first appeared, from which all humanoid, human-looking ETs out there are based on.

It is also referred to as the "Eye of God".

Rocky, it may not be the "All Seeing Eye", but I think the "Eye of God" could rival that, or even be considered better .

For the religious people out there, do you find it interesting that the nebula is the famed prototype of all human races in the known space, its referred to as the "Eye of God" and its in the Aquarius constellation (us entering the age of Aquarius pretty soon and all)?

PS: Rocky, no visitors that I could think of that would be living in the remains of that nebula, but I'm prone to imagine the "Progenitors" were very busy there, doing what they did, so I could list them as some kind of force "working behind the scenes".
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 30th April 2011 at 00:23.

5. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Agape (30th April 2011), Anna (16th May 2011), astrid (4th May 2011), Billy (5th May 2011), Flash (1st May 2011), Rocky_Shorz (30th April 2011), ROMANWKT (30th April 2011), sanjosenian (1st May 2011), sunflower (30th April 2011), thunder24 (30th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #224
    Thanks

the Eye of God is where human life began, wow, you might have something there to make this easier for religions to swallow...

I bet the pope would back you on that one...

7. Link to Post #225
    Thanks

the Eye of God is where human life began, wow, you might have something there to make this easier for religions to swallow...

I bet the pope would back you on that one...
    LOL

Wait until he sees some of the ETs.

Even the humanoid ones.

The Mekodem might fit the classical demon-type. Fierce red skin, orange eyes, pointy ears, even the legs have a 'Z' type double-joint arrangement (in other words, reminisce the satyr-like legs, only no fur, and no hooves etc.), and the only thing they would be missing would be a tail ending in an arrow-shaped point, and a trident, and taadaaa, you have your demonic manifestation lol.

I wonder what they will react to the rest, non-humanoid ones ....

But I agree, it might be a one step easier, for things the religious people to swallow I guess.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Axman (2nd May 2011), Benimal (17th April 2013), Rocky_Shorz (30th April 2011), ROMANWKT (30th April 2011), seeker/reader (27th July 2013), thunder24 (30th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #226
    Thanks

any idea when we might have the pleasure of meeting?

psychic communication with some was like pounding a round peg into a square hole...

do they have communications devices to speak through?

10. Link to Post #227
    New Zealand Avalon Member
    Thanks

OFF TOPIC: I know...

Hi OnyxKnight, since seeing your Avatar this morning I have seen 3 pictures of the Helix Nebula, on this forum and two other websites... Not related. Today is the first time I seen the the Helix Nebula.
    I think someone is trying tell me something... mmmmmm

Carry on, as you were

11. Link to Post #228
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    .... [snip]
    Wait until he sees some of the ETs.... [snip]
    ....and the only thing they would be missing would be a tail ending in an arrow-shaped point, and a trident, and taadaaa, you have your demonic manifestation.... [snip]
    I wonder what they will react to the rest, non-humanoid ones ....[snip]
    ....it might be a one step easier, for things the religious people to swallow I guess.... [snip].
    Onyx, my brother,

As I've attempted (in the past) to point-out, everything to which you speak (here in this quote) is a matter of semantics.
    • One can use many different terms to describe the same phenomenon.
    • One's perception of events is very much molded by one's conditioning.
    • The human species has not gotten any 'smarter' since we were genetically manipulated into existence. Our understanding has evolved, not our intelligence capacity.

Over the course of recorded history (civilization), the records of this human species have indicated these 'manifestations' as "demonic". The term should not be mocked, rather understood with greater insight.

As our human capacity for understanding increases with each successive generation, it is not at all difficult to look-back at the records from antiquity and understand what is being described with a greater comprehension.

It is also not difficult to review these records as interpretations of experiences from the dark side of duality....

They are very clever at what they do....

12. Link to Post #229
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

OnyxKnight, thanks for the great story!

I especially like the parts that match up with Sitchen, other contactee interviews and video games. Ever play Star Control 2?

I'd like to ask you if you could elaborate on their spiritual belief systems, and their histories of those systems.

Also, do you know of any preying mantis like ETs?

Thanks and please keep writing, it is a fascinating read.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to zerohero For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (30th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #230
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)

Wait until he sees some of the ETs.

Even the humanoid ones.

The Mekodem might fit the classical demon-type. Fierce red skin, orange eyes, pointy ears, even the legs have a 'Z' type double-joint arrangement (in other words, reminisce the satyr-like legs, only no fur, and no hooves etc.), and the only thing they would be missing would be a tail ending in an arrow-shaped point, and a trident, and taadaaa, you have your demonic manifestation lol.

I wonder what they will react to the rest, non-humanoid ones ....
    I'm curious what your reaction was the first time you met them?

Quote The civilization from Van Maanen's star have red skin (very much red, like tomato red, not Native American red), and they also have pointy ears and broad noses like Ania and Jarek. They call themselves the Mekodem, their culture being divided in clans, and the representatives I met are from the family called Makadi, a main branch of the clan they call Makadesch (supposedly one of the oldest clans). They are the ones I have had the most contact with along with Jarek and Ania. The two males of this race I contact mostly are the Koren and Akiva. It seems that the culture as a whole is pretty much benevolent, from what I have gathered so far. They used to be very much reserved with information when we had contact in the past, but as time went by they became more open about almost everything I was interested. They are one of the races that had to learn my written and spoken language, for communication purposes, as opposed to their language with morphing symbols (which I still barely understand, to this day). Their culture is very much dominated by colors and symbolism. They have very strong, lively, concentrated colors on their clothes,. In some aspects, the clothes remind me of what the people in India wear. They work closely with the humanoid groups from Tau Ceti, Epsilon Eridani and Alpha Centauri...
    do you know if their religious beliefs are close to the Hindu?

15. Link to Post #231
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hi Onyx;

I really like the new photo you've chosen. It is more "user friendly" though I was not personally put off by the other one.

I wonder how those in contact with us conciliate the idea of free will / prime directive with their interaction with us.

If this is, according to one psychic explorer, a virtual reality model where we are lowering our entropy (see Thomas Campbell "My Big TOE [Theory of Everything])

in order to evolve, why are they tainting the game? Because we're losing? Or something else?

When one reality system intersects with another, change is rapid and somewhat unpredictable.

Since I've been having guests myself, life seems to be polarized. "Regular Life" and this.

What is the expected outcome? What is the timetable?

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Moonwish For This Post:

ROMANWKT (30th April 2011)

17. Link to Post #232
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Hi Onyx,i have some questions which i hope you won't mind me asking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

in your first thread you comment about the ,,quote,,,,,"Ashtar Collective",,,,,,,,,,which as i am aware is part of the galactic federation crew,,,,,,,,,which we all know is a made up bunch of stuff from st germain and co,who by the way is supposed to be charles master,, or should i say was in a previous incarnation,,,, as the new one is currently acting his way through a new series of something in the usa,and is running around with his fake unicorns and pack of wolves back in the uk,,,,,,,,,,,

So my first question is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT IS YOUR CONNECTION WITH THE HOUSE OF RAGOCZY ? AND THE GFL ????

HAS ANYONE EVER WONDERED WHY THE BRITISH ROYALS HAVE A UNICORN ON ONE SIDE OF THEIR COAT OF ARMS AND A MANTICORE ON THE OTHER ??????????

WELL YOU SERIOUSLY SHOULD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

who would like to see some pictures of the famous ????????????????

Anyway back to topic,,,,,,,,,,,oh sorry i forgot,,,,,,,,,i'm on topic,,,,,,,,lol

You seem to draw your experiences from some sources which can be found on-line ..............

Here.................. http://johnsonm.com/garden_universe/Worlds/Toliman.htm

and here............. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...s.htm#contents

And of course THE GALACTIC FED CREW.........

please would you be so kind to confirm this and..............

Please can you explain to me and the rest of the interested AV formers why it is you just didn't put the links up which surely would have been much easier than copy and pasting the fantasies of the bloodlines,,,,,,,,,,which you all seem to take such great delight in drumming into each other about

and of course same goes for OMNIVERSE,who's links i will put up later................

And hi charles how's it going,,,,,,,,,,i see the your lot have been sooooooooo busy infiltrating avalon,,,,,,,,,with the plubicity side of the bloodies form of spirituality

Shame it's a completeload of old waffellllll including the so called gods,,,,,,,,who by the way are exactly the same figures that appeared in............

La Très Sainte Trinosophi (The Most Holy Trinosophia).............which can be found here for those who wish to check on my comments.... https://sacred-texts.com/eso/mht/mht04.htm

And you would you kindly explain to the good folk of avalon why it is that your own personal experiences are very similar to the acounts of others of your bloodline.....??

Thank you very much,,,,,,,,,, look forward to hearing your replies........

By the way,,,,,,, big thread coming soon,,,,,,,,,with full details,,,,,,,,,of house of hesse,,,,,,,,house of ragoczy,,,,,,,,,House of pendragon,,,,,,,,,,,and the fullest details of the man at the top of the tree himself,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes phillipe thats you.........

One point to note here is that you guys really don't want me dead,,,,,,,,,

because i won't be going back to source and my DNA is more than a bit spicey,,,,,,,,,,

Take care boys and girls

cosmic love,,,,,,,,,,,

18. Link to Post #233
    Thanks

I don't usually respond to other people this way unless I'm done with all those who asked questions/commented before the said individuals in a chronological order, but I will make an exception this time.

Quote Posted by passiglight (here)
    Hi Onyx,i have some questions which i hope you won't mind me asking,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

in your first thread you comment about the ,,quote,,,,,"Ashtar Collective",,,,,,,,,,which as i am aware is part of the galactic federation crew,,,,,,,,,which we all know is a made up bunch of stuff from st germain and co,who by the way is supposed to be charles master,, or should i say was in a previous incarnation,,,, as the new one is currently acting his way through a new series of something in the usa,and is running around with his fake unicorns and pack of wolves back in the uk,,,,,,,,,,,
    If you knew what the "Ashtar Collective" really is, you wouldn't be really mocking it.

There is no army, or space armada, like channelers present it. And I'm 100% skeptical of any "Ashtar" channeled material. Any real Ashtar contactees? Have heard of no such thing.

Its an extraterrestrial artificial intelligence created by (so far), unknown source to me, in a star system in Canis Major. It goes from star system to star system and collects biological material of the life forms it encounters. There was a group of nations who have origins from Sirius and the Pleiades who went on to create their own associations, and one of their goals was to conquer this A.I. and use its library of genetic materials for their own purposes. In doing so, they just ended up being turned into a biological mush themselves and get incorporated into the A.I. system. The A.I. system acts as a collective intelligence but when it communicates it communicates as a single individual.

Have people like Ashtar, St. Germain and the like existed? Maybe. They could be the ones devoured by the A.I., or they could be invented characters, based on the biological material it has harvested.

What it does is, it channels information to a group of individuals on the world it visits and adds it to its list of potential 'resource worlds'. The information they present always pictures them ('it' to be more precise) in a positive light. What is always present is that 'doomsday' prediction, the "harvest" part of the scenario, and the "trigger" that its needed.

1- Doomsday event - Nobody wants to die, so of course somebody who is told TSHTF soon, will take any ticket away from this planet and save themselves. The A.I. does like to present itself as some sort of cosmic messiah. My advice to everyone - don't buy it;

2- The "Trigger" - I've heard a lot of people talk about a certain piece of text they need to, I quote, "chant", in order for Ashtar's army to come and save them. Some sort of "magic spell". It aint no spell, it aint no calling. Its an EXECUTIVE COMMAND. It will recognize the individuals who have "chanted" the piece of text, and come and harvest them - as we harvest crops. As simple as that. I could look for some testimonies regarding this, on the net, but I cant right now, although anyone interested, can look for it. There are numerous cases where the kids of those who were involved in worshiping this "Ashtar" thing, went missing. I have talked to one of the mothers who had their kids taken, on the Indigo Society forum, which resulted in my ban for some reason.

If Charles' master was one of the people who wanted to conquer this armada for their own purposes, then he is most certainly dead right now. Unless he has reincarnated as something else, and living presently on this planet.

I believe the "Galactic Federation of Light" is just another extension of its absorption program, but I'm not 100% sure (haven't asked either). I do know that such a thing does not exist either, according to those who I contact. There is only one major body of civilizations that work with each other, extending 2000 light years in in spherical radius. Nothing galactic about it, 2000 light years around in each direction is nothing more than ~2% of the Milky Way, and they refer to it as the "Allied Worlds" or "Alliance of Worlds". I haven't heard of anything else.

So my first question is,,,,,,,,,,,,,,WHAT IS YOUR CONNECTION WITH THE HOUSE OF RAGOCZY ? AND THE GFL ????
    The only reference I have found of this House of Ragoczy is that is a royal family of some sort. I have no connection with it as I am of no royal descent.

I live in a country very few even know it exists (or still exists), in the heart of the Balkans, called Macedonia. Nothing royal there, at this point in time at least. Alexander the Great happened and passed, nothing major after him though.

I'll make things a little bit more easy for you, or anyone so eager to research my background more thoroughly. I'm the third one in my family to bear the name Alexander (that I know of), and I got mine after my grandfather, who was apex pilot in WW2, fighting the fascist groups, and flying one of the first Lear Jet airplanes (there might be some records of this, as he was quite used in sabotage missions when he was under the hold of the nazi, he crashed quite a few of their planes). His wife was a Serbian maid from Kragujevac, Serbia, and I also have a Spanish ethnic background from my mother's side, the furthest I have come being a man from the Araba region of Basqia), a cropsman called Diego (and I will withhold using surnames for my personal security).

I am interested though, why you want to see me connected with the royal bloodlines? You need material to stick the "disinfo" tape on my mouth, or what?

HAS ANYONE EVER WONDERED WHY THE BRITISH ROYALS HAVE A UNICORN ON ONE SIDE OF THEIR COAT OF ARMS AND A MANTICORE ON THE OTHER ??????????

WELL YOU SERIOUSLY SHOULD,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
    I like the lion and the sun symbol more. Personal taste I guess . Used frequently in our nation.

And I do wonder, so do tell me.

Anyway back to topic,,,,,,,,,,,oh sorry i forgot,,,,,,,,,i'm on topic,,,,,,,,lol

You seem to draw your experiences from some sources which can be found on-line ..............

Here.................. http://johnsonm.com/garden_universe/Worlds/Toliman.htm
    Are you referring this guy using some of the same star systems that my contacts come from? Like Alpha Centauri and Epsilon Eridani? That's about it regarding similarity that I can see, and nothing "omg dishinfo alarm!" about it IMO.

Edit: I searched the website a bit more. You are referring probably to the civilization this guy calls "The Great Seeders". Yes, it does sound like the same one I was talking about in many other forums, social networks and the like, and the one I have been talking about here too, the Progenitors.

The only similarity: both being old civilizations, mysteriously vanish, are known to have seeded life on many worlds;

The difference:

Quote The second oldest major known sophont race in the Known Universe, the endlessly mysterious Great Seeders laid down primitive life on nearly all suitable water and water/ammonia worlds throughout the Known Universe.
    From what I know, the Known Universe for civilizations, even the oldest, is the area known as the Local Group - the local region of galaxies, featuring three major, and a myriad of minor galaxies. Little is known beyond that.

The "Known Universe" the guy refers to might be secluded to an even smaller area, or he might refer to the whole universe, how would I know? Or you for that matter?

Another difference - The Progenitors, from what I know about them, have not been prejudicial. Regarding different planets, and thus different atmospheres, and different type of stars (from blue, to red, to yellow). They have created life on water worlds, yes, but also on very arid, desert worlds as well, even some as hellish as our Venus is today. One of the words they have helped form a biosphere is orbiting a neutron star, in the Triangulum Galaxy. Neutron stars are not exactly known to being friendly to biological life.

Here, this race created life on exclusively water, and water/ammonia worlds.

I'm not the only one talking about an ancient, starter civilization though. Why blame me for copying material from this person specifically?

And is I have a similar material with somebody else who is a contactee, well, that should be a good thing, as what would be the point if every contactee came up to us with a different story?

The only real parallel I have found, long time ago, was with Alex Collier's Paa Tal. Why not blame me for "copying" him and his material?

Oh wait, this guy is creating a sci-fi project, a fictional universe . And Alex is a real contactee, so if discrediting, you would have to discredit both.

I dunno what you are up to, so help me out with this please.

Quote With the first of their influence dated some 4.1 billion years ago, they are the second oldest known major sophont race, they or their automated servants appear to have existed for some 300 million years. The cause of their disappearance is completely unknown and will likely never be known for they left no artifacts; no ships, no cities, no anomalous metal concentrations,
    Another huge difference - the Progenitors "appear"* first in the Andromeda Galaxy, around ~ 11.3 billion years ago and they seem to immediately go "down to business" and terraform (or create) planets, and even arrange/compose entire star systems and start life there.

Their disappearance may be unknown, but the Local Group of galaxies is littered with various artifacts and remnants of their technology, a few present in our Solar System as well.

Quote The Great Seeders appear to have engineered or bred the life they seeded from a single ancestral bioform, therefore, all Great Seeder biospheres share a common ancestor and many basic cellular and biochemical properties despite the varieties the Great Seeders created and subsequent four gigayears of evolution. The original bioforms could all be classified as Proto-Archaea and fell into two major groupings; Carbon/Water-based and Carbon/Water/Ammonia-based.
    This is only similar to what I have said regarding mankind and the human-looking ETs. All of us, humanoid, human-like beings don't count for even 1% of the life forms the Progenitors have seed across the Local Group, many having quote alien physiology, and quite an exotic biochemistry - one good example being the 17 civilizations of Matar (Eta Pegasi), who are not only non-humanoid, but who are not carbon-based like us, but are nitrogen/phosphorus-based.

We for example, have no shared biological ancestry with these beings. The only thing we have in common regarding their existence and life is that we are both product of the Progenitors, directly (like them), or indirectly (like us).

I have been on and on about this since 2003, on various websites and forums. The latest update this guy has made is in 01.19.2011. Given I have been on so many places I have lost count, its not illogical to assume he might have came across some of my information and twisted it in his own version for his sci-fi project.

Its also a known fact that a lot of the sci-fi movies/TV Shows/Video games are using elements from the UFO/ET community as a source of information/inspiration.

and here............. http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/vi...s.htm#contents
    Help me understand this - because there are 'some' similarities with the ... tons of material there, then that makes me a fraud?

Wouldn't logic dictate that a similar material is more prone to be true, than materials drastically different?

I'm saying this in context of you accusing me of copying material from there, not that I necessarily agree there are so many similarities between them. If there are, you are welcome to show me (and the rest).

And of course THE GALACTIC FED CREW.........

please would you be so kind to confirm this and..............
    To my understanding there is no Galactic Federation out there, but you do have the right to your personal beliefs.

Please can you explain to me and the rest of the interested AV formers why it is you just didn't put the links up which surely would have been much easier than copy and pasting the fantasies of the bloodlines,,,,,,,,,,which you all seem to take such great delight in drumming into each other about
    How about you list the copied material? Instead of me "giving you the links to it"?

and of course same goes for OMNIVERSE,who's links i will put up later................
    Omni IMO is also a real contactee. Again, you have the right to a different opinion.

And hi charles how's it going,,,,,,,,,,i see the your lot have been sooooooooo busy infiltrating avalon,,,,,,,,,with the plubicity side of the bloodies form of spirituality
    First, I have been on Avalon for a long long time.

Second, I only started participating in the forum talks when the payment subscription was lifted (some royal family connection! I didn't have any money to call my own).

Third, if you did your research right, you would see that I dislike Charles greatly and I also have a post, that a mod moved as a separate thread (and he immediately closed it for some ... odd reason). My opinion on Charles/Atticus is perfectly summed up there (Although I had a bit of an aggression period that time around, so what you will read is quite harsh and aggressive, but its what I basically think of that character).

And you could also see what I think of their philosophy on every thread on that topic that I have participated in. You haven't done your homework, have you?

Shame it's a completeload of old waffellllll including the so called gods,,,,,,,,who by the way are exactly the same figures that appeared in............

La Très Sainte Trinosophi (The Most Holy Trinosophia).............which can be found here for those who wish to check on my comments.... https://sacred-texts.com/eso/mht/mht04.htm
    I use "." when talking about the Gods ("Gods"). I'm referring to extraterrestrials.

Regarding this link you set, its bad.

Quote Secure Connection Failed

sacred-texts.com uses an invalid security certificate.

The certificate is only valid for host4.cruzio.com
    The certificate expired on 06.04.2009 00:41.

(Error code: ssl_error_bad_cert_domain)
    And you would you kindly explain to the good folk of avalon why it is that your own personal experiences are very similar to the acounts of others of your bloodline.....??

Thank you very much,,,,,,,,,, look forward to hearing your replies........
    What bloodline!? Who are these "others"!? And like I said before, similarity in experiences is a good thing, in my opinion, because it proves to me that somebody else has went through the same thing I have, or has been exposed to the same information from other/same sources that I have.

Be more clear please.

By the way,,,,,,, big thread coming soon,,,,,,,,,with full details,,,,,,,,,of house of hesse,,,,,,,,house of ragoczy,,,,,,,,,House of pendragon,,,,,,,,,,,and the fullest details of the man at the top of the tree himself,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,yes phillipe thats you.........
    Um ....... My name is Alexander ......

* The Progenitors seem to "appear" out of nowhere, in full form. There is no indication that they had evolved from a simple form of life, though there is physical evidence of their activity in space, giving a hint that they were most likely physical, biological beings, only very old as a culture, and with an advanced technology akin to somebody being that much time present in the universe.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 3rd May 2011 at 09:09.

19. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Alien Ramone (3rd May 2011), alxz (24th May 2011), astrid (4th May 2011), Benimal (17th April 2013), Billy (5th May 2011), BMJ (3rd May 2011), EsmaEverheart (7th May 2011), fifi (3rd May 2011), hohoemi (3rd May 2011), humanalien (1st February 2012), Lazlo (7th May 2011), Lisab (3rd May 2011), Pilgrim (3rd May 2011), Rocky_Shorz (3rd May 2011), Sebastion (3rd May 2011), thunder24 (3rd May 2011), vibrations (3rd May 2011), Woody (3rd May 2011)

20. Link to Post #234
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,438 times in 21,490 posts

Quote Third, if you did your research right, you would see that I dislike Charles greatly and I also have a post, that a mod moved as a separate thread (and he immediately closed it for some ... odd reason).
    That post reads rather different to me now than it did then when I moved and closed it. It makes more sense now.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

Bea (17th May 2011), Lettherebelight (24th May 2011), Lucc30 (1st February 2012), Rocky_Shorz (3rd May 2011)

22. Link to Post #235
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Much interesting reading in this thread.

I think passiglight got highly enthusiastic about 'his?' work and might have seen things one way or the other.
    I'm interested to see and read it non the less. There is always something to be found in everything. Looks like "new" material for my eyes in either way.

I myself didn't like what I was reading too much in the beginning of this thread. It seemed overly familiar and looked like a hoop shoot mix and mash off all stories I've encountered now and then reading different stories of et-contacts and also some channeling and some random stories I had encountered. I thought at first it was channeled material(I recall reading some stuff that seemed to fit in like a piece of a puzzle with this)! But soon saw then your take on that afterwards, which made me soften a little to take my time and read through all you had to share.

I took a off stance to see this play out.

Your either a true contactee or a well researched individual with some cunning intelligence and motive to draw up this elaborate story. Probably then also with some well backed finances to make all this well of your time spent.
    But I'll say it feels like there is truth in the words you share and the more I read the more convincing and coherent it seemed all to be.
    But it could also mean I've been drawn in by some real good writing skills with "something" (can't get the word out from my mind)

I'm a steadfastly strong on that channeling is true as in it 'works' but who is on the other side? What are their motives? Do they speak truth? Are there agendas etc?... It's a much harder game to play than being in front of a actual person to communicate with. They could still lie.. but well it's harder to hide. And the more you get the easier it should be to see the lies if you are awake.

I would like to see more details and happenings and encounters you've had. Have they warned you of like something happening around in space we should be aware off or on earth? (natural events of sorts, or others, was a little while I read most in this thread so I don't recall right now if you took anything like that up?)

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Kamikaze For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (3rd May 2011)

24. Link to Post #236
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Onyxknight,

As an 'observer', I'm trying not to come to any conclusions (just yet) regarding your story. Many on this thread seem convinced you are legitimate. Others, seem to have doubt. I'm undecided.

Your earlier explanation to me that your best friend of fourteen years once saw you walk-off with an individual that he thought was a college acquaintance, just doesn't allow for proof of these extraordinary claims you are making.

I think you could put all the uncertainty to rest if you would be willing to have an independent (preferably team) of investigators interview both yourself and (at least one of) your alien friends. If, as you say, you have had a long term relationship, I see no reason why one of these entities would not be interested in revealing itself to a team of interviewers, such as Bill and Kerry (for instance). All conducted at a safe location of the alien's choosing.

I'm certain (if these extraterrestrials) are truly interested in transparency and truthfulness, they would have no problem meeting with people of the character of Bill and Kerry.

Otherwise, it can only be assumed that something sinister is happening here.

Just to tie this in with another thread you have going, I would make the same suggestion with regard to Alex Collier.

I personally think it's imperative that Bill and Kerry interview Alex with one of his extraterrestrial buddies.

The time for these 'alleged' benign entities to come forward is long past due....

25. Link to Post #237
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,244 times in 4,597 posts

Just to say hello to buddies. I had to get some B12 shots and going to sleeeeep

Onyx, Alex, what's your favourite planet in this Universe ? Where did you come from ?

26. The Following User Says Thank You to Agape For This Post:

thunder24 (3rd May 2011)

27. Link to Post #238
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

I see a passIgkight being very angry for some reason and in a very wrong mode. As I understand Onyx is not posting here to convince anyone about some truth or even "higher truth". He is just sharing his experience and as I see it he is doing it well, in a balanced way and I appreciate it very much. His info is here so take it or leave it, ther is no obligation to believe. My criteria what is good and what bad info comes from what my heart tells me, and I do not have any point against what Onyx is writing. In reality for me he revealed a lot of things which were there in some memory cluster in my mind and needed additional info. So all my respects to his work and a huge THANK YOU.

28. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

BMJ (3rd May 2011), EsmaEverheart (7th May 2011), fourty-two (17th December 2013), Lisab (3rd May 2011), Lucc30 (1st February 2012), Pilgrim (3rd May 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (16th May 2011), Rocky_Shorz (3rd May 2011), Sebastion (3rd May 2011), thunder24 (3rd May 2011)

29. Link to Post #239
    Thanks

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    ...just doesn't allow for proof of these extraordinary claims you are making.
    I don't think he is trying to prove anything. He is just sharing information. Take it or leave it.

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    I think you could put all the uncertainty to rest if you would be willing to have an independent (preferably team) of investigators interview both yourself and (at least one of) your alien friends.
    I highly doubt this would put all the uncertainty to rest. The only definite proof is that the ETs reveal themselves globally to everybody everywhere. But I think that would be regarded as against the rule of non-interference

That said, I would still like to see Bill & Kerry interview OnyxKnight's friends

30. The Following User Says Thank You to arpanet For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (3rd May 2011)

31. Link to Post #240
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

If I'm wrong, than Bill can correct me on this.
    • I don't recall ever seeing a single interview by Bill and Kerry where social chit-chat was the topic of discussion.
    • From my understanding, Avalon was created as a place where complex issues (pertinent to the destiny of Humanity) can be discussed and debated by individuals capable of critical thinking.
    • From my perspective, endless threads of social interaction are a waste of valuable time.
    Last edited by observer; 3rd May 2011 at 10:37.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 12 21 LastLast