+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst 1 7 17 21 LastLast

Thread: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

1. Link to Post #321
    Thanks

Default Re: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

I read the whole thread and I find it truly interesting, thought provoking for sure, hopefully the ancient human history post will be up soon, if Onyx is still present here, hope so. However, I do have a couple of questions regarding ancient history of humans... Or maybe I'm thinking completely off topic, along the lines of something else so excuse my lack of knowledge on these things and if I seem a tad naive.

If I remember correctly (and I do apologize, if I don't, this thread is enormous, a lot of information to digest for one sitting , I believe you mentioned touching upon the subject of spirituality with your contacts? Maybe this question is far too vague to be answered and isn't really something that can be "covered" in this thread, but here it is anyway (I'm having difficulty with phrasing the question without making it too long):

Do you have a recollection of any of your contacts talking about, or mentioning, why there is an effort of (not necessarily trying to "save") human genes or race as a whole from a possible extinction? Is there a certain relevance (and not passing any judgement here on physical superiority of any "race", not really interested in that) with the DNA/genes on a physical level of things that is connected to spiritual awareness and facilitating the process of becoming more aware (or whatever you may want to call it, spiritual evolution)?

Maybe this is a completely silly question, but why is there an affection for occupying certain bodies belonging to a certain race, is consciousness not only consciousness? Is there such a thing as the human or the reptilian or the grey consciousness and a difference between them? And I really do mean these questions in a sincere way) Do we get attached to a certain race and possibly reincarnating back to it? Is it a question of evolving into a group "awareness", a collective soul etc. and these bodies of certain races becoming an important vehicle in doing so and continuing the evolution of that group awareness? I really don't know how else to phrase it.

I know there have been accounts on how certain ET races are trying to save their kind from dying by using the human genome, reviving their own, but why do it? Has it become a matter of surviving as a soul for these races? Why not abandon those bodies and do something else?

I mean, from my point of view (as naive as it may be), the "physical" manifestation of the "source" is a form, so I suppose the underlying question here really is that do certain forms (that the consciousness inhabits or uses, the various manifestations of the sleeping god or the programs we are in this little dream) have a different means of operating within the universe and perhaps different ways of functioning over other forms (that is to say races, human or other ET ones) when it comes to expanding one's awareness, or should I say, one's ability to attain more freedom, or an ability to acquire a different set of rules of the universe so to speak, within the game we are supposedly playing? Leverage? Is it a race to a finish line? And what awaits there?

I believe I read you mentioned some ET races truly find humans a quirky experiment, but that is only the physical vehicle, not our ID that we should be too attached to (whatever we is then, spiritual consciousness, beings), put a reptilian, a grey and a human in the same space and strip away the appearance, I see you and you see me and and all that is left is "I". Why did we come here as souls, why reincarnate to a human body? What does it offer? Why save this experiment? Why not make a new one?

I'm sorry, if this post does not make a whole lot of sense. Perhaps too many subjective questions. I tried my best. Comments?

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011), Elethia (1st December 2011), Logan (22nd September 2011), milkteagirl (12th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #322
    United States Avalon Member Ai-u-que's Avatar
    Thanks

thank you for sharing! I found your story very interesting.

4. Link to Post #323
    Thanks

Dear Onyx-Alexander,
    Thank you for sharing your information. This is the first time I can share my story to someone who might understand.

Okay, I have a daughter in Orion. I don't know where exactly. My husband in this life has a concurrent life in Orion. He came through and made a child with me one night. I don't much remember this night properly. But my boyfriend at the time was furious! Asking who I slept with that night? How could I cheat on him? At the time I told him he was crazy. It was only later doing a crystal healing that this information surfaced for me.

Anyway, I apparently was trying with my Orion friend (current husband) to bring a more water-based life to Orion, a more emotional, yin, feminine type of energy. I know now that my daughter there is struggling intensely and is quite suicidal at times. She is a bit better now that I am aware of her. I keep a black crystal in my field that keeps us more clearly connected.

Does this story make sense to you? Can you enlighten me to another to view this scenario?
    I have had small experiences of many lives on Orion through crystal trance sessions. I really feel sad and miss my people there, I worry for my girl very badly. I know that she chose this incarnation through me, but I would never choose to have a part in this now I have the experience.

Is there any way I can improve this situation for us both? I have found very little on Orion on the internet that resonates with me. Even a description of a positive experience with or on Orion would be very comforting to me right now.

Am getting a bit teary now, this is a tragic topic for me. Many thanks for your input here.

5. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Tigressa For This Post:

alxz (19th July 2011), DoubleHelix (19th July 2011), Herbert (11th August 2011), lightning23 (17th November 2011), Lisab (8th August 2011), Logan (22nd September 2011), TelosianEmbrace (6th February 2012), thunder24 (19th July 2011)

6. Link to Post #324
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,424 times in 425 posts

My question is: How have these experiences changed you? Thanks!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Avocadess For This Post:

alxz (31st October 2011)

8. Link to Post #325
    Thanks

Thanks for the awesome info! Have you written any books yet?
    We arrive at truth, not by reason only, but also by the heart ---- (Blaise Pascal)

9. Link to Post #326
    Thanks

Hello Onyx-Alexander,
    Thank you very much for your experience and your story about your rich and wonderful ET experience.
    I skimmed through every of your posts and the information gathered in all of them are really amazing and great.
    I hope you are doing well and hope to find you here again when you can and maybe make a update so we can learn more.

10. Link to Post #327
    United States Avalon Member ClandestineDisclosure's Avatar
    Thanks

At the heart of the craft we are building are bicone shapes we call Utrons. Awesome post. Thank you.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ClandestineDisclosure For This Post:

lightning23 (17th November 2011)

12. Link to Post #328
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,979 times in 5,652 posts

Great Stuff Onyx, I read much of it, i will bookmark this thread and read the rest later on. Thank You.....One Question Onyx, Do you know whom LyricusMagna Is?
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

13. Link to Post #329
    Denmark Avalon Member
    Thanks

Thanks for sharing - great.

Love and light
    Kirsten

14. Link to Post #330
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

Quote Posted by Newlyn (here)
    Oh! Some more questions!

How about humour? Do other races have it, do they understand it, or is a typical earthuman trait?

Have you been in situations where you felt really scared, or worried?

If you been traveling to other planets, that means that you are the human who have been most far from earth?

Well, tell more personal storie about you amazing travels!

All the best!

Hi Newlyn.

I'm sure "positive" aliens have a lot of sense of humor, even higher than us. There is a saying in spanish ..... "a saint sad, sad saint".

Thanks Newlyn (are you in Spain?) and thanks for this wonderful thread Onyxknight , and all of you (I've read it in paper form "from A to Z")

and let me put this

"DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS is one of my favourite films. There's one scene in particular I just can't resist, where I'm pretending to be an eminent psychiatrist, Dr. Emil Schaffhaunsen, who is slashing the legs of Steve Martin, who's posing as a psychosomatically crippled soldier, to prove they don't work. I had to intersperse each of my words with a lash on the whip: "My name is -" lash , "Dr -" lash, "Emil -" lash, "Schaffhaunsen-" lash. On the second, and final, take I added an ad lib. After "Schaffhausen-" lash, I added, "the Third-" and a final lash to give him one more"
    (Michael Caine. Autobiography. From Elephant to Hollywood)

15. The Following User Says Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

TEEDA (5th September 2011)

16. Link to Post #331
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dan33 (here)
    Quote Posted by Newlyn (here)
    Oh! Some more questions!

How about humour? Do other races have it, do they understand it, or is a typical earthuman trait?

Have you been in situations where you felt really scared, or worried?

If you been traveling to other planets, that means that you are the human who have been most far from earth?

Well, tell more personal storie about you amazing travels!

All the best!

Hi Newlyn.

I'm sure "positive" aliens have a lot of sense of humor, even higher than us. There is a saying in spanish ..... "a saint sad, sad saint".

Thanks Newlyn (are you in Spain?) and thanks for this wonderful thread Onyxknight , and all of you (I've read it in paper form "from A to Z")

and let me put this

"DIRTY ROTTEN SCOUNDRELS is one of my favourite films. There's one scene in particular I just can't resist, where I'm pretending to be an eminent psychiatrist, Dr. Emil Schaffhaunsen, who is slashing the legs of Steve Martin, who's posing as a psychosomatically crippled soldier, to prove they don't work. I had to intersperse each of my words with a lash on the whip: "My name is -" lash , "Dr -" lash, "Emil -" lash, "Schaffhaunsen-" lash. On the second, and final, take I added an ad lib. After "Schaffhausen-" lash, I added, "the Third-" and a final lash to give him one more"
    (Michael Caine. Autobiography. From Elephant to Hollywood)

Yes there are races that indeed have humour like the arcturians for example.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to TEEDA For This Post:

dan33 (5th September 2011)

18. Link to Post #332
    Thanks

Onyx,

My guts tell me this all genuine, there is absolutely no fakeness in the things you are telling and this is highly captivating!
    I can only imagine the beauty of the things you have seen, visualized or heard, felt and touched; in all honesty I feel all that in the deeper depth of my being and beyond.
    Thank you so much for coming forward, this is a brave and beautiful act of courage.

In love and Light
    SM
    I have seen life on this planet, and that is exactly why I am looking elsewhere.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to SpookyMulder For This Post:

dan33 (16th September 2011)

20. Link to Post #333
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,075 times in 1,638 posts

Hello Onyx!

Just started reading, resonates fine with me and what i've heard from David Wilcock and others about 57 humanoid ET cultures out there. You mention Sirius. Has anyone heard about "Lost Star of myth and time" by Walter Cruttenden stating our Sun is in a binary relationship with Sirius(which is also in a binary Sirius A and B) and that they now are at their closest, announcing the "Golden Age" to come. Mr Astrotheology Santos Bonacci shows the details on Youtube. The videos are posted in some thread, don't remember which one.

transiten
    Last edited by transiten; 22nd September 2011 at 08:41.

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to transiten For This Post:

alxz (31st October 2011), dan33 (25th October 2011)

22. Link to Post #334
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member lightning23's Avatar
    Thanks

Default closed

Last edited by lightning23; 15th December 2014 at 04:40.
    Highspiracy
    Resurrection

Disclaimer: I do not represent the opinions of others.

23. Link to Post #335
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,874 times in 800 posts

[QUOTE=OnyxKnight;171544]
    Quote Posted by Sir Eltor (here)
    Quote Posted by watchZEITGEISTnow (here)
    2:Also do they speak of other "incidents" in UFO lore we are familiar with - eg the Phoenix lights or Israel dome UFO and explain what they were?
    Phoenix Lights - Black Ops testing new craft.

The Israel Dome UFO - Aldebaran orb-probe.
    Do you mean this one? http://levelbeyond.com/2011/09/23/is...-rock-is-fake/ This was a fake I think.
    Last edited by EYES WIDE OPEN; 9th January 2012 at 21:41.

24. Link to Post #336
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

First of all, i'd like to say that from all the
    interviews that kerry and bill ever did, i
    believe you the most. Your either a damn
    good story teller or you are telling the
    absolute truth and i do not believe that
    you are lying.

You use the word Progenitors as the species
    that created or seeded all life, am i correct?

Kerry talks about a race of beings called the
    wing makers. My understanding of them is that
    the real God, created this race to create all
    other races in all universes.

Does the wing makers and the progenitors
    sound like the same race to you?

Also, have you talked to bill about doing an interview?

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

Maunagarjana (11th February 2013), Ria (1st February 2012)

26. Link to Post #337
    Norway Avalon Member
    Thanks

Than you Onyx for sharing - a lot of information to process.

I am not even halfway through this tread, but my question for you may be presented later along the tread. If so, please ignore my question(s).

You are talking a lot about trading vehicles of all of these beings - and somewhere (can not remember where), I came across the information about getting out of the oppression of the old (pyramidical) hierarchy of trading systems which will still keep us in a suppressed state even though in a more seemingly "friendly", for most people experiencing it as a more docile, calm, "safe", "free" and utopian way of living (willingly ignorantly accepting slavery).

I believe it was some channeled information - and as I have mention to you elsewhere I am a discerning skeptic about channeled information as it may be easily corrupted (truths mixed with disinformation - from elitees and beings cloaked as benevolent) even though I do believe there is genuine, altruistic information coming trough some of these channels.

First question is: these trades with the multi-galactic "corporations" does they still have their structure of the few sitting as the capstone of the trade pyramid and enforce the trickle down system (different form of dependency of some kind of dept currency) of the terra corporations/elite? My personal beliefs makes this ring true. Have you been told about how these system works?

An off topic view - after learning more and more about the use of symbols I have discovered interesting things about what I chose to watch of TV-series and films, I have discovered another interesting thing. In some of these there are short frames of depictions of reversed pyramids in different forms (uplifting - is it not?).

For me this means that there must be some aware groups realizing and trying to tell us it is possible to turn things around - the weight of the reversed pyramid will by every law crush the capstone/marionette-stringcontrollers now on the bottom of the pyramid. Observe and keep an eye out for it for yourselves - it does not show up as often as the upright pyramid - but they exists. White hats inside the industries/those i knowledge?

Back to topic and the next questions: Have you been told about the different kind of "currencies" not based on hierarchy systems?
    How does it works - and how does that apply to free will and independence? How have they been implementing it and how can we implement or start implementing it now globally in this phase without running to the countryside and grow our own food or stop using our banking system (in my country it would be virtually impossible to get of the grid, to short space to explain the reasons,
    but it is linked to our population being very small and we have been used as pilot marked for a LOT of products; tiny examples: the carbonated energy drink Urge from that unmentionable corporation in addition to the cellphones in the mid nineties costing less than half a dollar to buy a phone)?

Off topic for a short while again: the global (at least the western sphere) economic crisis I hopefully believed it to be a good thing, refusing to pay the bankster families who created the whole scheme - with the Greek people standing tall at the front.
    Now I got my doubts (have problems with discernment on this one) if it is a desperate plan (no, not implement a global control currency) to drag down most of whatever they possible can before their downfall.

Topic again: May you ask for, or been given answers to clues and directions for who wants us to be "assimilated" into the trading hierarchy and who wants us to solve most of our differences and learn the true path to spiritual "currencies"?

Long post - sorry for that.

Last off and on topic:
    Creativity is our advantage and very empowering – our wild card – our unpredictability as a whole (united - as in coming together as what we are - souls with bodies regardless of races) makes us very unpredictable regardless of supercomputers/AI’s and collective hierarchy from more ”advanced” beings and their pawns calculating the probabilities of outcomes – it is our strength, ethics and values (do you know anybody "average" embracing wars?) – and not easy to control despite personal/individual surveillance and manipulations.
    Love is not the easy (gullible) way/ticket out of this situation – it is a powerful, mighty tool – yes, no doubt an we have to use it – but not our ticket to utopia in this 3D world!

Controlling “wild cards” is not to be taken on lightly (by any who may be foolish enough to believe so) – new ideas and solutions – the pro-activeness (more and more people waking up and start asking questions) and unpredictability of the masses - us!
    Said it very many times before: the harder the elitees and their shadows try to dupe us - they will make people waking and asking why is this happening to us!

Again - if these questions have been addressed before in this tread ignore my questions as I will spend my day reading trough it.
    Last edited by Lucc30; 1st February 2012 at 18:53. Reason: Clarifying
    It is better to light one small candle than to curse the darkness. Confucius

27. Link to Post #338
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,777 times in 257 posts

WOW WOW WOW!

Thank you for your bravery and efforts Onyx.

This is absolutely mesmerising, I really cannot begin to formulate a line of questioning, I feel like a child in a sweet shop for the first time. Your exposure was necessary to provide material such as this to raise collective awareness.

If there is a galactic party please get me an invite and I promise to be on bestest behaviour! Who knows, I may even begin to remember some of them?

Blessings

Mark

28. Link to Post #339
    United States Avalon Member mojo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 39,525 times in 5,655 posts

Hi Onyx,
    I was looking back on some older threads and recalled your thread. Have your contact experiences continued in 2012?

29. Link to Post #340
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by mojo (here)
    Hi Onyx,
    I was looking back on some older threads and recalled your thread. Have your contact experiences continued in 2012?
    Yes, I had a brief one before the New Year, they resumed. But I'm analyzing the information now and trying to fit the data into specific topics that I will address in future. After the contact there has been some massive "surge" of incoming information seemingly out of nowhere, so when I'm not posting on Avalon, I'm probably busy doing that on my PC or on a sheet of paper (writing info down, composing diagrams, drawing illustrations).

When I'm done I'll be addressing the comments and the questions the avalonians asked here. Then I'll start disseminating the information I got recently - I just don't want to rush things.

EDIT:

I just wanted to say thanks to all those who participated on this thread, and for all your patience. I highly appreciate it.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 5th February 2012 at 20:29.

30. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Alien Ramone (26th July 2012), another bob (5th February 2012), dan33 (9th April 2013), DreamsInDigital (5th February 2012), Flash (3rd February 2013), fourty-two (17th December 2013), Holly Lindin (27th July 2012), Lisab (5th February 2012), Maunagarjana (11th February 2013), Newlyn (18th December 2012), Rodrigo (27th July 2012), Selene (6th February 2012), Sir Eltor (6th February 2012), sunflower (5th February 2012), TEEDA (12th February 2012), Ultima Thule (1st August 2012), ViralSpiral (5th February 2012), yuhui (30th July 2012), Zampano (6th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst 1 7 17 21 LastLast