+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst 1 8 18 21 LastLast

Thread: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

1. Link to Post #341
    Virgin Islands Avalon Member Selene's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,226 times in 1,108 posts

Default Re: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

Dear OnyxKnight ~

I have only just recently read this superb thread, so please forgive me for this tardy question:

On another thread, you commented :

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight
    Nibiru does not exist…
    If so – and I cannot dispute your information - do you have any thoughts on what otherwise, exactly, might be causing current global warming, plate twisting, larger earthquakes, etc?

• Is there some other – described-as ‘Planet X’ ‘brown dwarf’ ‘extrasolar object’ ‘bicentric orbital object’ or otherwise - inbound?

Or:

• Are these changes the result of some ‘galactic wave’ ‘ribbon of energy’ ‘photon belt’ or other description of ‘where we/our solar system is now’ that affects this sector of the energy field in our galaxy?

• Is this caused only by electromagnetic changes to our own Sol?

• Is this purely an internal development of our own planet? (i.e. Human-caused global warming)

• Is this simply a normal internal cyclical behavior of planet Earth?

• Etc?

I’d greatly appreciate any insight on earth changes you can offer here.

With many thanks and kindest regards,

Selene
    Last edited by Selene; 8th February 2012 at 21:44.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Selene For This Post:

Dennis Leahy (28th July 2012), Flash (3rd February 2013)

3. Link to Post #342
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,468 times in 950 posts

for those interested in OnyxKnight, here's OnyxKnight thread on David Icke forum known as lyricusmagna My ET Contact Experiences and other various post on David Icke

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to apokalypse For This Post:

alxz (3rd April 2012), fourty-two (17th December 2013), Selene (6th February 2012), TEEDA (4th March 2012)

5. Link to Post #343
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

with everything Bill is bringing forward right now, I'm sure many would like to question you from experience, to confirm what the whistleblowers are sharing...

glad to see you back...

do you have time for questions now that it is summer?

6. Link to Post #344
    Thanks

can you enlighten about these?

Quote Posted by WhiteFeather (here)
    Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    A Big Avalonian HELLO to all our (GUESTS)...

Is this what your LOOKING FOR..?

動物星球頻道【真實美人魚:科學的假設】..."

Translation: Animal Planet [real mermaid: scientific assumptions] ...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=GdGBc...eature=related

PS - Watch &/or Download before it goes again...

Check Out the rest of the Project Avalon Forum - Plenty of Good info to be found...
    Thanks Jack. Been searching for this.

7. Link to Post #345
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    can you enlighten about these?
    I don't have the time to watch that right now, But tomorrow when I get up I'll give it a look.

But the mermaid thing, regardless of the documentary/mockumentary, is real. And I believe its extraterrestrial in nature. That's all I can say for now.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Holly Lindin (27th July 2012), TEEDA (28th July 2012)

9. Link to Post #346
    Thanks

I started watching the video, the sounds that have been recorded (there are several), the sounds are definitely not from any creatures like the mermaids, I can say that much.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Holly Lindin (27th July 2012), TEEDA (28th July 2012)

11. Link to Post #347
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

how about the planetoid object discussion onyx mate, whats your take on that and the solar threat?
    have you been in contact lately?
    cheers,,,

12. Link to Post #348
    Thanks

Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    how about the planetoid object discussion onyx mate, whats your take on that and the solar threat?
    have you been in contact lately?
    cheers,,,
    I'm not sure where exactly I said it, it was on some thread recently ... - There are large objects moving around our solar system, some reaching planetoid sizes. I'm inclined to believe these belong to several groups that had small colonies near Antarctica, and the ETs are leaving the planet for some reason, and boarding these giant objects. The objects are not hostile. One of them is an amphibian species from a star system in the Lyra constellation.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

bennycog (28th July 2012), Eram (28th July 2012), EsmaEverheart (12th September 2012), Holly Lindin (27th July 2012), IndigoStar (27th July 2012), Maunagarjana (29th July 2012), seko (27th July 2012), TEEDA (28th July 2012), yuhui (29th July 2012)

14. Link to Post #349
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    I started watching the video, the sounds that have been recorded (there are several), the sounds are definitely not from any creatures like the mermaids, I can say that much.
    could whatever made those sounds be able to knock out a whole pod of whales catching a mermaid in the process?

is it here fishing, or are one of these large crafts using a propulsion system that affects sea-life that way?

could this aquarious species want to bring whales and other sea life back to their planet?

could the mermaid be one of the aquarious species, that was trying to gather a pod of whales and they spooked before boarding the ship and ran ashore?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 28th July 2012 at 18:16.

15. Link to Post #350
    Thanks

I was asking questions about who was running the orbs around the sun and was told to pull up this pic...

we all say we're prepared, but if a ship lands outside and those dudes start walking out, I'm running...

16. Link to Post #351
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

I was asking questions about who was running the orbs around the sun and was told to pull up this pic...

we all say we're prepared, but if a ship lands outside and those dudes start walking out, I'm running...
    Can't see the picture...but perhaps that's a good thing....

17. The Following User Says Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Kendall (3rd February 2013)

18. Link to Post #352
    Thanks

some features stopped working for me lately one is attaching pics, it is in my photo album if anyone is curious, decided to save the .mil image...

message was 1812 D2...

had to think for a while to remember where those pics are available...

this post is showing the URL and links to pics in my album...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 21st August 2012 at 14:56.

19. Link to Post #353
    Thanks

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    remember the doorway you mentioned on the sun...

I might have spotted a gateway that opened for the maintenance crew to come through for the huge filament eruption... right in the center of the screen, a small archway...

download it quick before spaceweather takes it down... link

this is a stretch, but is it possible to open 2 gateways to allow the energy to pass from one location to another...

from our sun to the crab nebula, are they able to jump start a star?

massive flares are coming from an extinct star in the center of the crab nebula...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 3rd September 2012 at 01:38.

20. Link to Post #354
    Thanks

Name:  flare2.jpg
Views: 1355
Size:  28.6 KB
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)

no wonder no one commented... can you see it now?

21. Link to Post #355
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Attachment 18073
    Quote Posted by ulli (here)

no wonder no one commented... can you see it now?
    Yeah, I can see it. What is it?

22. Link to Post #356
    Thanks

It was a sunflare picture from the .mil site, I asked who was the ones maintaining our sun, I was told look at 1812 D2...

took forever to realize they meant to look on Lasco D2 at 18:12

when I pulled it up this was the picture on the top left of the sun, I zoomed to let everyone see it better, the original is in my photos...

the second movie shows even more, remember the string of lights James showed all of us, this movie that I hope Onyx downloads to see had thousands of lights, it took from the filament and used it to cover Sunspots and the gaping holes solar winds come from. but they didn't just do it to the one we were watching, there was close to 30 large sunspots on the farside image...

every one of them were gone after, like they had crew at every spot...

looking forward to what Onyx has to say about this...

23. Link to Post #357
    Thanks

Cool thread

A few things stood out in your material that Alex Collier has also said.

Niburu entering the solar system under the guise of retrieving their mining equipment & heading for earth.

Alex said that they had requested to come in to the solar system to retrieve their mining equipment from a planet but there was doubts that they were wanting access for this reason & if they headed for earth they would be stopped. This was before it got destroyed since he was talking about it as a future event.

Your description of the ascension also goes along with what Alex has said, that we will be able to perceive more colours & sound. I’m sure the way he explained it saying that we were going in to the 5th dimension was because we humans regard time as the 4th dimension so... effectively we would only be going 1 dimension up as opposed to jumping 2 dimension at a time.

The weak genetics of our race was also covered by Alex, he said the same as you that the lighter the skin the weaker the genetics.

You also say that there was another race from the Andromeda galaxy in the Kuiper Belt Armada that have been very private except from their intention which is protecting the ancients. Could this possibly be the ones in contact with Alex Collier?

Obviously you don’t see the ascension happening the way he describes it but apart from that what is your opinion of Alex Collier’s material?

&

You make some references to what we (humanity) are supposed to be achieving and you put loose dates to those achievements that are in the future, so there must be some way for them to look into the future.

Are they time travellers?
    Are they able to see the future without actually travelling in time? how exactly do they achieve this?
    Last edited by Bongo; 5th September 2012 at 03:21.

24. Link to Post #358
    Thanks

Just found this thread. Definitely some good stuff. Like most others I feel that u speak the truth and much of what u say resonates with me. I have many questions but will keep it relatively simple.

Have u ever read the thiaoouba prophecy? If so where the main et's in that book any race that you have ever met?

I do have one disagreement with you and your contacts. I have a very high intuitive and "feeling" ability. And I just really feel that that some how some way the people of this planet will become aware that we are not alone in the universe sometime in the very near future. Not sure exactly how it will happen. There are a few different senarios as to how it could play out. (I actually have several bets on it. Lol)

25. Link to Post #359
    Thanks

I was shown how the little orbs spotted around Volcanoes, plunge down through the magma deep into the earth in a string up to an already active volcano then transfer energy across to keep a large population center safe...

any idea who it is?

Black ops getting that good?

26. Link to Post #360
    Thanks

Thank you everybody for the wonderful words, encouragement and support! I truly, truly appreciate it!

Now, updating the thread with a Q&A session:

(quotations and blue text belongs to questioners, normal color text is mine)

Quote Posted by hedigoto (here)
    Hi Onix, thanks for sharing your experiences, I have some questions for you if I may:
    A) Do the ET's believe in a God or god's as ultimate creator(s)?, do they have any religion whatsoever?

The concept of religion is a bit different than what we would expect from them, if we are to analyze their behavior when this concept is applied in their culture. I haven't seen any present radical behavior for example. Fanatical thought patterns based on belief systems are absent, at least within the groups of civilizations that comprise the 'Allied Worlds'. Its difficult to explain in words, since some of their "belief systems" don't really fit in the definition of what religion is to us, humans. Radical religious behavior was more present in ancient times, when they forced it upon their own culture, and many other cultures, including our own. Somehow, the radicalism in religion, was injected in our species, and has survived till this day, just changing form slightly. The last radical religious "nutcases" involving a civilization that now is part of the 'alliance', were the himjur colonies, on a planet revolving around the Menkent system. They managed to occupy all of the livable planets in the system in a short amount of time, and began to experiment with ethnic cleansing, since many of the himjur people had carried recessive genes of cultures that this group, according to their religion, thought of them as "impure", "degenerative" etc. It didn't help that because of their religion, they had to multiply very often, and thus, they had a lot of offspring, and a lot of this offspring was killed off in ethnic cleanses. You can see why certain other groups had to intervene there, to the point of creating a war conflict between themselves and the fanatic regime, just so the larger population survives the terror of their own people in power.

One of the reasons these people fled from the previous worlds and settled with colonies around planets in Menkent was just that - their extreme intolerance with other cultures. And since the intervenors were of exactly the groups that they hated with passion, war was inevitable. That would be equal to .... lets say, Africans going on their way to stop white racist radicals, from exterminating fellow white people, who carried some mixed genetic background (from Africa), from long ago, when the colonies still coexisted peacefully amongst each other, and breeding among them was not viewed as a negative thing. In my notes, I have signed this as the 'Himjurian Conflict', and named the colonies as "himjur", since they bore no name or special designation among my contacts. I just decided I'd name them after the first radical lunatic, Himjur, who promoted the idea of genetic purity. I wasn't surprised, to later find out, that the descendants of his ruling House, Ajaden, were the basic genetic stock from which the Aldebaran culture emerged from. The same ones who allegedly contacted Hitler, the same who had connections with the Vril, Thule, and the Kamagol crap etc. Avid troublemakers. The repressed and ethnically cleansed populations of himjuri colonies later became the kemenu (the human-looking ETs in the Alpha Centauri system). The only reason they went to Alpha Centauri was to escape the ongoing conflict in the Menkent system.

Sorry if I deviated from your question a little. This is but one example, of radical religious bull****. The 'Allied Worlds' don't include radicals of any kind, as those tend to get in conflicts the easiest and fastest (that is not to say that in the absence of radical behavior or religious fanaticism, conflicts or even wars cannot emerge between certain groups). Present forms of radicalism are more prominent with the Ciakar, if one is not to look at it as a philosophy but as a religion.

What loose and vague beliefs they do have about the universe, is that there was an intent behind the existence of it, but none of them dare speculate as to what it is. The more daring ones have constructed the theories I have explained in my previous posts ("The Computer Genius God" & "The Sleeping God"). I think they have realized long time ago, that beliefs tend to have a negative effect on those who tend to get to know (not believe), and that eventually, they become twisted and lead to fanaticism. Or their beliefs become shaky etc. - So they have left such concepts behind. At least in the general theist, stance. Concepts such as soul, reincarnation, Consciousness, could be constructs that some may label as being a form of religion themselves, given the right prism of perspective.

B) What do they think about mayor religions on earth? christianity, budism, hinduism, islam, judaism, etc.

That they used to have a purpose (mostly not a positive one), but that some positive messages and advices can be taken of them. And that we should create our own moral and ethical values on which we would build our continually globalized society, not religious dogma. And they are pleased to see that slowly we are leaving such concepts behind in favor of a more general sense of spirituality and interconnection, minus the religion part in it.

C) Have they talked to you specifically about Jesus?

They have said something that he was supposed to be one of the (what we consider them to be) 'Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse'. Mind the words 'supposed to be'. That he had connections with the ETs that claim to be from the Sirius system ETs, along with three others, from different star systems. Three males, one female. One of the males dying soon after arrival, because of its "demonic" appearance. I'm not sure which of the 'Apocalypse Horsemen' Jesus was supposed to represent (my conversation went in the direction of the appearance and later crucifixion of the man). They told me the person and his life are much older than they are portrayed in the media and history to be, and that in the course of time, the story of him became very twisted and distorted, that it has almost lost any original basis.

D) You already explained about angels, but do they say anything about demons, episodes of demonic possession, the nature of it, etc.?

Yes.

That in most cases, its the same culprits behind the mass abductions (Humans, armed with hitech craft, lab-grown ET clones, etc.), trying to encourage people to follow a specific religion (or any religion at all), making them feel like every single thing about it is true, by doing something during the abduction, that would make the abductee believe. Like, when they abduct them, and the abductions abruptly stop as soon as they start praying to Jesus (or insert whatever other religious figure you like). The same thing with certain type of alleged "ghost hauntings" and demonic possessions, they promote religion, by making a full-stop when people turn to religion for answers. The small percent that still get abducted despite everything, or remains "haunted", serve to rattle the snake in the alternative community, and set people in confused or skeptical mode, and make division and quarrel among believers and non-believers in either the power of religion and prayer, or the divide and quarrel between believers and non-believers in the whole paranormal phenomena in general.

In other, small cases - there is a genuine case of spiritual rape. Another, non-corporeal intelligence, invading and trying take over the control of the physical body of another, already incorporated intelligence. I have little knowledge of the latter one, since I have never experienced anything even remotely akin to, "true", "demonic" possession. I wish I did though. It would help in understanding the phenomena a lot better, and I may have more insight that way. But this way, this is all I have to go with.

E) Have they ever told you what's the deal with "LAM", the entitty suposedly contacted by crowley?

No, Crowley hasn't been a topic of discussion with my ET contacts. As I have little interest in him specifically, it may never surface as a topic either. Unless you really want some kind of answer personally, then I'll try not to forget when I contact them next time, to forward the question.

On the other hand, I do have a friend, who is a practicing telema, like a telemath (or more like telemaniac! lol). He should know more about it as they base their life philosophy around Crowley's work. But from little we have talked about the telema (Like Crowley, its not a big interest of mine either), they think this is some sort of manifestation of the will of the universe (which can be a manifestation of one's personal will too - as my, yours, or anyone else's will is still part of the universal one). They also think Crowley contacted no alien intelligence, and that those that think so are bonkers lol. I'll try to get some answers for you, one way or another.

I know this is maybe a lot to talk about, so thanks for taking the time to share and an communicate in here, best regards!!

No worries. Its me who has to apologize, for the long break (but a very needed one too!). I hope everyone understands.

Quote Posted by Virilis (here)
    Hi there Onyxknight!
    Thank you so much for putting in the considerable time & effort in regards to disseminating the material in your posts. The information you have presented is truly breathtaking in its scope, & serves to make the Project Avalon forum one of the most enthralling of its kind. Like many other members, it is with eager excitement that I await the arrival of the next instalment

I'm a relative newcomer to the UFOlogy field, so I apologise in advance if my knowledge pertaining to this area lacks a certain depth. Your reply to 'watchZEITGEIST now's post had me intrigued.

Were you both referring to the Dome of the Rock, Temple Mount UFO incident in Jerusalem in those posts?

If so, I'm curious to know what type of information this Aldebaran orb-probe was gathering in relation to this sacred site.

I didn't have the notes with me at that time, so I was writing out of memory. I have those ones here now, and it doesn't say testing new craft, regarding the Phoenix Lights, but it does say that it was black ops. As far as the Dome of the Rock incident, the shape and light of the UFO is that of what the Aldebarans have as craft, so I wrote that. I don't know what they could be possibly doing there, but knowing that they have their hands deep in religious dogma and indoctrination, and tend to forward it to other cultures, I believe this was an attempt to cause emotional reaction, and connection of ETs and sacred places, God, religion, etc. (at least that's what I think). I haven't discussed this at length with my contacts. This is, assuming the Jerusalem incident has any validity.

Quote Posted by Virilis (here)
    The reason I'm asking is because the entity in that picture was similar to the extraterrestrial described by 62 young students of Ariel school, located near Ruwa Zimbabwe.
    Who were these beings, & what was their purpose in regards to contacting these children in this way?

I know of this case, and I don't think its fake either. But, I need more details of their looks, in order to find some match that I may know of. Ill try and remember or leave this till next time I have contact or am near their database. They do look "Grayish" in appearance.

Quote Posted by dan33 (here)
    Hi OnyxKnight. I would like to know if you have any information about the UMMO issue.
    UMMO and Tall Whites are the same?

http://www.ummo-ciencias.org/Cartas%...g%20Google.htm
    http://www.ummo-ciencias.org/Cartas%...g%20Google.htm

Excellent thread, thanks. (i've printed it all)

Thank you all.
    Daniel.
    As far as I know, from what it has been discussed by my contacts, the cultures we identify as "Tall Whites" (there are a few), and the "Ummoans", are not the same. The "Ummoans" are another genetic spin-off civilization from the kemenu people in Alpha Centauri.

Quote Posted by trenairio (here)
    Hey Onyx.

Question: Do the planets truly have an effect on a person's mood and character as claimed by astrology? (referring to your info regarding the influence of the moon)

Thanks
    Short answer: No. Not the way astrology prescribes.

Long answer: The Moon influences us because it shifts the liquids in our body on the pull of gravity, and we tend to have mood swings. Its emphasized when the installations on the Moon do their thing with radiating certain frequencies that affect our brains even more. I don't think the influences the planets would have on us would be that metaphysical like in astrology. The Moon is the nearest such object so its logical to have an effect on us, but the other planets are too far away. If you are near Saturn or Jupiter you might experience their radiation belts for example (not a good thing lol). But you have to be near them to feel that. The only thing I only partly agree with is certain characteristics prescribed to astrological sings regarding character and personality. At least for my sign, they tend to be very much present.

The other planets might produce effects on us when we go closer to them, and try living there for a few centuries . Like living on the moon Europa for example, in an underwater city. The effects of the crust shift, the fluid environment, smaller gravity, Jupiter's gravity and energy particles it throws off, the effects of the other moons in orbits around Jupiter, etc., it would have a significant impact on us.

Quote Posted by wynderer (here)
    thank you for all the time & work you have put into this thread, Onyx
    A question for you : the ETs with whom you are in contact -- am i correct in assuming that they are all of this 3D [physical]/4D [mind] world that our human bodies & minds inhabit? that they come from parts of the same Universe we see in the Hubble & similar photos?

i'm basing this question on the knowledge that we live in a multi-dimensional, perhaps infinitely dimensional, Universe

From what they have told me - yes. There are some civilizations that have traveled through different timelines (back and forth), some who come from other universes/spin-off realities too, and some who originally didn't have any physical body, but developed means to function in this universe by having a physical "muppet" with them (a bit different than incarnation, so I'm leaving out humans and other extraterrestrials like us out of this category). But those that I contact are all like us, living, breathing, physical individuals.

You are right, we do live in a multidimensional universe, but it depends on what you understand by 'dimensions'. I should explain certain things soon, about this.

Quote Posted by Tenzin (here)
    [*]Could you share which ET race gave the confirmation that nothing will happen to Earth and our solar system in 2012? Looking forward to your input for this topic. I am speculating, that if one of the ET races did confirm with you about it, perhaps they are not aware of what the other ET races know who may have the 'technology' to see what is really going to happen then, such as those who did the crop circles?

As far as I know, the majority of my contacts communicate with each other on regular basis, if there was some new data that came up at one culture, the rest would be informed as soon as possible. I know there are still some doomsday predictions, and some read them out in crop circles, but I have no other means of comforting people about this other than that my contacts have said nothing would happen that would make our species go extinct. That's not confirmation of any kind, but I have no other means to prove that 2013 wont end with huge disasters and catastrophes. December 21st 2012 went pretty quietly, like I thought it would. I see no reason the end of 2013 to be any different.

And the first ones to tell me this were Akiva and Koren, the red-skinned makadi brothers I contact. Others have only confirmed it.

[*]You mentioned the Earth has been quarantined. Is this because of the AI being set in place against our will? If so, why is it doing what it is programmed to do?

Our own A.I. does no such thing, its designed to only monitor and gather data (its not that complex and intelligent as many think it is), but the alien A.I. is situated on the Moon. But the quarantine is set in place by unknown intelligence and has set our planet that there is a "net" or energy engulfing it that doesn't let anything organic to pass on beyond a certain point. I believe its some devices hidden in the crust of our planet that create this net of energy around Earth. It could be even something of a more hyper-dimensional nature, I'm not sure. What the ETs have noticed is that freshly born human infants outside this "net" can cross it in and get out again with no consequences, using human technology. I'm talking about infants who are taken on board some of the crafts of the 'Grays' and 'Reptoids' as they were attempting at leaving the planet. What they have come to conclusion in their research, is that the longer we stay on this planet, and get exposed to certain things the way they are set, and adopt certain behaviors in general, that we loose chances of crossing this "net". I guess if the majority of the world adopted a different viewpoints, attitudes, and be less exposed to these things today, that we will be able to pass. At least that's what the ETs think. They can easily grant us exit of that "net" if they want, but they are adamant to leave us to see if we can change everything about our world, and see if there is a result when humans may attempt passing the "net". I'm not sure how they arrive at their conclusions, but I have seen the way they work (doing complex calculations, logical analysis, even "sensing" different outcomes from timeline probabilities, remote viewing, etc.), so I don't doubt their claims when they say that if we adopt a different way of living and repair the damage done till now, that we would be able to leave the planet.

As far as the Moon A.I. system goes, last time I talked with my contacts they said that they have detected malfunctions in its program, which to my satisfaction, has angered the Moon occupants that placed that system in the first place . I think the malfunction has manifested as more and more people retaining memories from past lives in comparison with previous generations. One of the key purposes of the alien A.I. is to erase past life memory, and leave the consciousness that passes through its system analogous to tabula rasa.

[*]What does it mean to be spiritual for an ET? They meditate as well?

They view spirituality mostly to be in touch with your self (with us, this pertains to the inner, medium, and higher self, for them, its a bit different as you go from species to species). They can meditate while standing, unlike us, and do it in about 10 minutes and feel completely refreshed in a way (at least the humanoids do, haven't seen the others do it). Some view the correlation of things in the universe as something of a spiritual nature, spiritual connection. Others lack the concept of spirituality, but recognize similar mental constructs, or have adopted similar values. There are some who practice religions in similar way it is on Earth, in order to come off as spiritual (those are the ones who have passed this on to us in the past). The "We Are All Stardust" attitude seems to be the most prevalent one considered a, 'spiritual outlook on life'.

[*]War and conflict seem to be unavoidable even in space. How does the most peaceful ET race get by? Perhaps we can adopt their social system and learn from them?

If these species exist near a conflict area in space, they usually don't get by (survive). Unless there is a helping hand. Most of the contacts I have dealt with, come from civilizations that had similar or different set of problems, like us, or like some other, even older cultures, and many of them have been engaged in wars in the distant past, recent history, or are, at present, in a war conflict. This is something different to what some may be used to hear about extraterrestrials, as we tend to think they are beyond war and conflicts. The thing is, they tend to stick around, the closer you get with an immature company, or them with you. Usually the only reason there is still war with somebody is because that somebody cannot be reasoned with any other way. There haven't been any serious conflicts that have had a hand in destroying alliances amongst the civilizations of this group. The only conflicts and wars have been with non-affiliated groups. I can only say that peaceful resistance wont get us anywhere. I'm sorry.

What most civilizations have done is - discover the reason for their aggression. The reason they wage wars amongst themselves, address major issues with dedication and responsibility, removing the negative influences in their society. We have done no such steps, not even one of these. So we will continue to be stuck on this vicious circle until we finally get so sick and tired of it all we actually do something about it. Like, for real, not just saying that we will do, but actually doing it. I think we need to raise more awareness in people, and once we get enough numbers, its easier to deliver mutiny and rebel against the negative side of the system. Until then, it seems we need to pass the "drink" along, and do a little growing up ourselves, in terms of consciousness. Its not enough to wake up and open the eyes, its been a deep slumber, and even we, need to shake ourselves up and kill the grogginess lol. I hope you understand what I'm trying to say. We are not done yet. Not by far.

Quote Posted by arpanet (here)
    I know your question backlog is already quite high as many people ask many questions at the same time, but I would still like to add one question:
    Have your ET contacts warned you about man-made global warming or man-made ecological catastrophes?

Yes. In fact, most of the major catastrophes we are about to witness, are going to be man-made. Either completely, or the effects of them are going to be amplified significantly high. Tsunamis, earthquakes, volcanoes, weather storms etc. Last time I talked with them they said the southern hemisphere would more subjected to this, and the southeast parts of the world. There is also some disasters involving fire, which I understand are done by humans, but for the sake of transport (I'm not sure why I have gathered this data and not asked more, I just read it from the note that I have here). I'll ask more when I get the chance. Have the fires that occurred around the world follow some kind of pattern, even linear one?

As far as Global Warming is concerned, we have contributed only 1% to the natural effects. And Global Warming is just a natural cycle that the Earth goes through periodically. Most planets have cycles that they go through, its very important to know what, and how much of it, you contribute to the effects. Sadly, we are being fed lies about this, even today. We are in for an Ice Age, rather then a Global Warming.

Quote Posted by Newlyn (here)
    Thanks alot Onyx. This is so valueble.

Some questions:
    1) What are their opinions on known researchers in the UFO field? I'm extra curious about Dolores Cannon, if they ever mention her, with all her tons and tons of information through past life hypnosis. Would also like to know your thoughts on Ashayana Deane.

I haven't talked to them about other researchers. They've suggested that I go through the material of people like Alex Collier, David Icke and Jordan Maxwell. They didn't say whether I should believe or disbelieve, or whether these people are credible or not, they just said that I go through their material, and then decide for myself on the validity of it. I haven't read much on Dolores, I will have to do just that in order to give a good reply, but Ashayana is a red alarm for me, sorry. I felt compelled to stop listening the first half an hour of the first part of the series I decided to go through. Sometimes I get a feeling like something is off with people. Maybe its something personal, rather than general, when it comes to this. So even though I don't like her and what she has to say, it may not mean that she is untruthful, or making invalid claims. I think its best for each person to decide what rings true to them, and filter the rest. In the end, we will know what was true and what was not, when the final realization comes, and the fat lady sings.

2) How aware are they about karma, and what are their take on it? I mean specially the spieces that mix with other and maybe uses them for own purposes.

Not in the sense that we understand karma. If I remember correctly, there is a law in physics that states that whatever temperature may arise as a result of some kind of action or reaction, the final result is always a thermodynamic equilibrium (correct me if I'm wrong). They view this somewhat the same, no matter how "positive" or "negative" you are to yourself or somebody else, if you add negativity to your "counter", if you will, a "law" states that eventually the process reaches an equilibrium state, so the excess negativity (or negative energy, if its easier to understand) released, comes back to its source. So in a sense, to them, "karma" is a matter of physics and universal laws. Spiritual physics, if you will.

No negativity lasts forever, there is enough balance of the two forces as it is in the universe that they understand, so any negative action or release, that shifts the balance, or the constant, eventually settles down back. It may result in a spontaneous population diminishment and eventual disintegration of a culture, a result brought forth by various, seemingly "random" factors that many would attribute as coincidental, or circumstantial. One form of negative build up of energy (spiritual energy, if it makes it easier to understand), is imposing your willpower unto another willpower. Usually for the effect to occur, one willpower has to be stronger, and the consequence, a build up of negative energy stemming from the stronger willpower that eventually has to meet equilibrium standards of the universe. An example of clash of will-powers that we could be familiar with in concept, may include slavery, abduction, or forceful hybridization, etc.

By the same law, creating a build up of positive energy, as well needs to meet the balancing constant of the universe, so any positivity you release out there, should come back to its source in order to find the zero point value, in the equilibrium state. So in a sense, yes, "karma" does exist. Just, there are no rules as to how, when, or where it will happen.

3) Will there be an ascension of this whole planet in the future? Some talk about a shift into 5:th dimension.

I think I explained Ascension in some of my my previous posts, but no matter. It has to do with ascending to more complex, sophisticated, physical form of being (evolution) and ascending the level of your understanding and awareness (spiritual progression), nothing to with the concepts tossed around and originally created by the New Age movement, with traveling between dimensions etc., We are currently in the process of Ascension, and it won't stop nor slow down, it will continue as it is, and perhaps go faster, if conditions are met. I'm sorry if this is not what you wanted to hear, but this is what I understand to be Ascension.

Of course my brain is filled with a hundred questions, but my heart has one. Are we as humans going out there? Are we going to see good times in the future where we can join our brothers, and really, our ancestors? You said somewhere (or was it you) that we as humans had the potential to be knights of truth in this world, and bring good as a unique creation. How great are our chanses acording to your sources? I feel somehow that there is something here that is important in a deeper way, then just getting a lot of information in our brains. What would your sources say is the best way to go forth for us individuals?

I don't remember that I said something like that, but if I have, it sounds very nice .

Of course we are going out there. Many humans are already out there too. Most of them don't know of us, and this planet. They are grown in a different environment, and they are immune to the nasty effects offered here daily, on our planet. There are also others who are from here, yet still can visit other places using circumvention tactics to go outside the "Quarantine". Those are not the "good guys", for the most part. Not the type of humans you would want to be out there to represent your species, reputation, nature. But at the same time, many of them have experienced more heavy brainwashing than you, I and seven other billion people have. So the situation needs to be understood. Not condoned or excused, just understood. I will talk about this in future posts.

In time this will change, and we will finally get the green light to roam the stars freely, but until then, we should remain in the donkey seat in our classroom, and wait out our sentence, fix our problems, and grow up, applying maturity and responsibility in everyday life. We can't skip certain steps of our development. That's one thing they were adamant about, my contacts. But so far, so good, they believe we are on our way. We just need to speed up the pace, that's all.

I also want to say, as much as there are wonderful things that wait us out there, there will also be situations that would require us to bring our best understanding, maturity and intuition to the table, to prove ourselves to the watchful universe. Surviving on this planet and growing a better species out of this whole messy chaos here is but the easiest one, by far. But if we pass this test, we show that we have the potential to pass all others, no matter how hard they may be. Perhaps not me or you, nor our children, but our children's children might actually taste the fruit of any good labor we do in our lifetimes. The sooner we fix the problems in our own backyard, the sooner we can visit the neighbor's yard.

And a red star is waiting for us to visit one day. And somebody would be waiting there with open arms for embrace.

Quote Posted by Siberia9 (here)
    Well I hope he keeps it up, because this is has really opened the door for me. Everything I have tells me this is real, some of what he has stated is still bang'n thru my head, like a hammer hitting a bell. My God, just when you think you are in the deep end of the pool you find out there is an ocean in front of you. I think this is worth a re-read, there is alot of info here and Im sure we should take the time to chew on it all a bit. We just learned how it is that we came to be on this planet...man, I think I need a minute to process that.
    Thank you very much for the wonderful words!

Quote Posted by McJigg (here)
    Onyx,
    Like many of the others, I want to thank you for your posts. Very much sat well with me, very little was rejected. As a young kid, I had an irrational fear of the night sky, particularity in winter when the skies where clearer. I had many dreams on the subject, bad ones that I didn't shake until my teens.
    I've spent a lot of time trying to find fact in all the disinformation out there, and you pretty eloquently clear that up.

So thanks.

Hi, McJigg, you're welcome. And on the subject of bad dreams, with that particular theme, you and I are not that different. I used to have such nightmares as well, and too, they lasted till my teenage years. But in my nightmares, the sky was always cloudy, with dark clouds. I think it was the clouds that scared me the most, and sometimes I get a similar feeling of fear when I look up and I see clouds, I don't know why. Even if I'm not cold I feel cold, and scared in a way. But when I see a clear sky, with stars dotting it around, spread across, I get a familiar feeling, sometimes similar to nostalgia, I feel warmth, inner joy, I smile. I don't know why that is, and why I react so differently to the sky.

Question however. What's the situation around our planet concerning the factions? Are they encircling it like police surround a building because of the bad reptoids? Is there some sort of uneasy truce they hold out in space? 'Planet X' may no longer be a threat, but was that because of war? I guess I'm looking for an opinion on the current earth ET affairs from their point of view.

As you are probably aware, most of the "negative" extraterrestrial factor is now situated underground, and they govern things from there. In my last exchange I see on my notes here that its not the 'Reptoids' that we should be worried about that much currently, but a new factor that has, in a sense, taken over control, not only human society, but whatever elements of ET society there are, underground. It also explains why I thought people misunderstood "Reptoids" to be shapeshifters, with their technology to become invisible to the naked eye. It made no sense to me that the two would be confused with one another. It turns out, there IS in fact a shapeshifting alien race, that can not only mimic humans, but can mimic the 'Grays' and the 'Reptoids' as well. It represents a potential threat, because it can mimic pretty much any species, altering its genetic make up on a molecular level. The reason we are the only ones being subject to its masquerade, is because 'it' came back as one of the humans involved with wormhole traveling to other star systems, and then started mimicking the 'Gray' and 'Reptoid' variants living underground with the human populations. So this is one major problem they are trying to deal with now, but they cannot function underground, as there is some heavy protection in place to render any involvement from above useless, unless it is authorized from the underground. The reason its the most dangerous threat, is because it can mimic the other species out there, if it comes in contact with them, and that poses a major concern for the 'Allied Worlds' since they can mimic their diplomatic links, the representatives, crucial figures in their homeworlds, etc. As far as I know, above ground such individuals are being eliminated, but there is still problem with accessing the underground. I have no information on any other details about this species.

They have cloaked satellite-like machines that track and sometimes render inoperable certain alien craft (not necessarily 'Gray', 'Reptoid', 'Mantoid' or any familiar species, but many other ones that are not familiar with Earth and are just passing by). It seems that 'quarantined' planets are not approachable, even if its just orbital observation. They also keep track of human satellites, probes or other spacecraft that we send in space and they inspect it thoroughly for any forms of weaponry (bio, radioactive, etc.). If it sounds like "police" job, then it probably might be. I personally don't see it that way. I see it as a matter of precaution, an attempt not to complicate the matter any further, or worsen it. They have realized that a mess has been made, and they have divided the solution on to labor that we should do (clean our own share of the mess), and their own share of the mess to deal with. Part of it is minimizing the influence we have outside our Solar System, which is not going very well, considering we are already present on several other star systems, creating more mess (this is why there is that call to mature as a species, grow responsible, and more spiritual, because we would take the bull**** we do here, elsewhere).

The diplomatic parties have immunity, because they are the conduits through which the voices of the species as a whole is represented, so it is of no use for them to be involved in any ensuing wars and conflicts, so in a sense, the only steady truce can be delivered by these parties, if they are willing to work with each other. So while species X has beef with species Y, representative x and representative y frequently meet up on a neutral territory and try to solve the issues that started the war in the first place. The only difference from our case and theirs is that nobody ever really kills the messenger, no matter how dreadful the events may become. Sometimes there are truces to be made, but they don't last long, if its a steady war business. For example, the biggest problem right now with the Ciakar Empire is subjugation of other species and conquest of territory (star systems). It has grown more light in recent centuries, since they haven't been allowed to move around a lot in the local sector of the galaxy, by maintaining the exact "police" watch that I was talking about, on many other populated star systems, or installing defenses in their star system's backyard, so to speak. So, not many new species to use as pawns, not much new territory to move and spread, it causes frustration and anger with the Empire, and they vent it by getting in conflicts with the more powerful civilizations that comprise the Allied Worlds body.

The Orion Group is a bit more complicated, as the group is held together by several absolute ideals it follows (exploitation, consummation, regression, supremacy, control, power), they recognize no authority but themselves, they consider themselves supreme to all others, they believe lesser species are not capable of taking care of themselves, and they believe only controlled evolution would lead to successful species, that in exchange for that the species may be used to further a personal agenda, that once hitting the right genetic state, they are kept there in a evolutionary status quo, and stagnation/regression. It might seem crazy to think that such crazy developed civilizations capable of traversing the stars would hold on to such ridiculous and immature beliefs, but sadly, there is no rule that says that they can't become that way, and from their and my point of view, of what I have seen, they seem to exist. The reason its more complicated, is that sometimes they can find holes in some of the philosophy the Allied Worlds group of civilizations adhere to, and still have at least some of their way, with others. This is how, hundred thousand years ago, they entered this project called 'mankind', even though practically nobody wanted them here, and they brought the Ciakar species here with them too. I haven't been told what holes in the way this project was supposed to be handled (and by whom), they found, but I think its because they are ashamed that they didn't do something back then to keep them out of it. For freaking sake, they still control Mars. That tells you everything. Nothing the 'A.W.' can do about it.

If there is more you want to ask, please do so, and sorry if I deviated from your question a little, or didn't cover it fully.

Quote Posted by McJigg (here)
    I thought of some more questions I don't think I've seen covered anywhere.
    You mention their political systems, but what's life like for an average extra terrestrial? Do they have currency? What forms of entertainment do they have? What kind of jobs are available? Are they required to have jobs to support themselves?

Low priority stuff, but there has to be more to them then the faceless secret scientists in orbit many think of them to be.

I only know in more detail the lives of the human-looking ones. The others, I'm not very familiar with, in regards to the content of your question.

Most only meditate, in order to replenish, and they don't sleep. There are few that do, but only a couple of hours at most, on average. So they "wake up" early, and start their day with a good cleanse (a combination of shower/bath, gas tank, cream rub, few other things), and then going on to have a meal (apparently, after physical rest, its important to eat as soon as possible). They go on to do their jobs (jobs they love, for the most part, if not, they at least like them), which usually parallels their interests/hobbies. Otherwise they probably wouldn't be happy with their job. They can stop at any time to start some other activity, there is always somebody else to replace that person. At least that's how it seemed to me. Some work more, some work less, it depends on the civilization, and the governing focus on certain professions also varies from species to species. I'm talking in very general terms here, as they are very different from each other, and I can't get into too much detailed differences, because it would take too much space, and I have forgotten a lot of the details of certain cultures, so you will have to forgive me if this stays strictly general (in similarities only). They won't eat again until after getting another rest. They drink a lot more than they eat, and this also seems to be more common among most of the humanoids. They cleanse their system every day, usually in the morning (bathroom breaks and all).

Most would continue their day either dividing the time between jobs, hobbies and personal life (socializing and/or courtship). Some work full time, not even leading a personal life (I'm not sure under what circumstances this happens, but it seems to be mostly people who are involved in more serious matters, and don't mind spending all of their time to a specific task/job. They also seem to be lacking a family unit, from my understanding. The strangest thing is, everything is what we would consider volunteer work. There is no reward at the end, in form of currency. Sometimes in rare occasions, if its a matter of unique items/deals, there may be a trade between people, but its not common. All of their needs and most of their wants are satisfied, products of outstanding variety are available for purchase and consumption. Others have resource towers, or resource centers, some have "community centers" which are more product driven, and each has acres of land where food is grown. Some prefer to live in space and only grow their food and several of the energy needs they need, on the land of a given planet. A lot of them are very used to living on mobile space stations, and ringed cities around planets, looking something like Saturn's rings, only shorter and more reflective (because they are artificial). The more gardener/agriculture-driven societies do make a living on actual planets. Others prefer to live underground in order not to disturb any natural biosphere above, on the surface, etc.

I think there is something akin to currency, with some of the civilizations comprising the Orion Group. There is material exchange and exchange of services. While in our world, you pay somebody to do something for you, there you pay somebody to do something for you and he pays you back in same amount the same time, for you to do something for him. Considering its still some form of currency, and similar system the way we have here on Earth, I'm a bit surprised it had lasted this long (if its an old system in their culture, and not something relatively new).

There are many forms of entertainment, and I think I have covered this question before, just not sure how much. Some like engaging into virtual reality, some prefer reviewing historical events on other planets, some prefer to be there "real time" (crossing parallel timelines), others just enjoy good sport, whether is acrobatics, aerial diving, craft races, animal races, swimming, expeditions, climbs, aggro-competitions, bio-competitions, choreographed battles, sound-crafting (analog to music for us) and arts, and many others.

Quote Posted by Oak (here)
    I thank you.
    OnyxKnight, Your experiences and expertise in the subjects you've written about are extremely intriguing and impressive. A benefit to being empathic is that I am able to tell when effort and care has been put into a project, and I must say your writing has the feel of just that. You care very deeply about getting your message across, and if the replies on this forum alone are any indication; your feelings are being shared. I haven't quite finished reading everything, but what I have read has already been logged along some of the more important information I've gathered since I started my quest for knowledge. I thank you.

Thank you for the wonderful words Oak! I appreciate it!

I have finished reading your posts and I have a question on how any of the ET's view religion; with an emphasis on pagan philosophy. I've often come across terminology in speeches and lectures (By Davide Icke and the like) that reminds me very much of the things I was taught to teach to others; primarily the "Higher Self" belief. I'm just curious if you or your contacts have ever thought on the subject.

What I found out about that was, our core mental matrix is divided in three parts, The Higher, the Median, and the Hidden Self. The Median self is our default state in which we function most of the time, on daily basis etc., and it serves as the balance between the other two conflicting parts.

The Higher Self is the part of ourselves that is tightly connected with the quantum world and the astral realm, and it is used to draw out information, establishing connections with others, our empathic nature comes from here too, it aims for collectivism, selflessness, sacrifice, diminishment, interpersonal relationships, connection, bravery, curiosity, creativity, imagination, complex thought patterns, enigmatic thought patterns etc. This is basically the sub-conscious.

The Hidden Self is somewhat of an opposite. It tackles with fear, sense of danger, sense of failure, individualism, preservation, survival, endurance, wittiness, selfishness, manipulation, circumvention, hesitation, primal force, carnal forces, sexual desire, twisted thought patterns, our dark nature, personal importance, arrogance and narcissism, introversion, disconnection. This is the deep, dark you, that we usually hide in the strongest mental cage possible, and we unleash this beast only in certain situations.

Name:  Self-gram-2.jpg
Views: 92
Size:  28.0 KB

It also somewhat fits the Freudian psyche model of Ego (Median), Super-Ego (Higher Self) and ID (Hidden Self). I don't know why, but a lot of the alternative media circles promote the idea of ditching the ID, ditching the Ego, and adopting only the Higher Self. Which is a dire mistake one would make if they listen to that, and further that knowledge generation by generation. You need all three to function normally. Without the ID, we would die. Its what kept us alive for a very long time, and its present in the animals as well, if you try to analyze, you would see.

This is how we were constructed to function. Most other species have it all balanced, unlike us. Our psyche is very dynamic, and can shift from one corner to other, depending on circumstances. It has a minimum interaction of the two parts, in order to function as a unit. In the course of our evolution, we should learn to fully combine those two parts together in the third one. People usually commit suicide when the two extreme parts totally disconnect, and there is nothing to sustain the Median Mind. The Higher Self disconnected from the Median has no need to for contact/communication/connection with others, sees no progression, future, optimism, it basically cuts its relationship with the Median, mainly because it is the same is if it doesn't exist. The ID disconnection results in no sense of importance, no desire for preservation or endurance, no Ego to save and survive, therefore it cancels itself. The individual then is prone to suicidal thoughts, and unless the energies are restored and balanced, as well as its mental state (the two extremes, the Super-Ego and the ID), then they will more likely act on the suicidal thoughts.

This can happen from trauma, physical or otherwise, depression gone to deep, overpowering sense of personal disappointment and failure, emotional storm of pain. We are beings of extreme polarity. We can change somebody's life with a smile, and the simple energy it brings forth, and yet we can destroy it with a simple word too. We can be strong like a mountain, yet crumble like sand castle under the tiniest breeze.

Now, paganism. This would make an interesting question, since I haven't talked to them about it in any detail about this, specifically. But I will forward this on.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 3rd February 2013 at 01:15.

27. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

apokalypse (3rd February 2013), dan33 (9th April 2013), Flash (3rd February 2013), fourty-two (17th December 2013), Gardener (11th February 2013), Gekko (5th February 2013), HaulinBananas (6th July 2013), Hazel (11th March 2013), hedigoto (15th September 2013), Kendall (3rd February 2013), Kraut (16th July 2013), Lisab (3rd February 2013), Maunagarjana (10th February 2013), meat suit (5th February 2013), Newlyn (25th September 2013), Selene (3rd February 2013), Zampano (6th February 2013)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst 1 8 18 21 LastLast