+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst 1 11 21 LastLast

Thread: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

1. Link to Post #201
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

Default Re: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

@ OnyxKnight

The number infinite times thanks.

Is it just me or others too have this bone-chilling experience?
    Cause I got to ask it because your through description of the behind stories fill up the missing pieces of my big mosaic somehow.

It seems all the events begin to manifest by themselves like a living entity suddenly.

Best regards,

PS: EMVs - Designers of the Solar System - James Horak talks about how the beings in ancient time literally construct planets like Earth to house all the life forms using their advanced technologies.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

divine_moments_of_truth (20th May 2011), OnyxKnight (4th February 2013)

3. Link to Post #202
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Thank you from the heart Onyx. All this data confirme the bigger picture in this puzzle of secret activities. The info I got was just vage, but thanks to your details everything fits together.
    And very welcome back dude.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

OnyxKnight (4th February 2013)

5. Link to Post #203
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,178 times in 1,466 posts

Default Re: Mars Base part 1?

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    .... [snip]
    Tarraforming wouldn't have been needed, if the humans, including the other alien civilizations knew how to activate the dormant colossal mechanism around the core of Mars (which was put there by an even older civilization that I have no information on, but its possibly the 'Progenitors'), which can not only activate the core, heat it up, and get it moving, but also release nano-machines that can effectively repair the atmosphere and 'reconstruct' some of the extinct life on Mars (crucial life forms that form the basic niches and elementary to the eco-system that was back then). The mechanism also generates an artificial, but very powerful magnetic field. I am told a similar machine is buried deep, deep underground in our own planet as well, just in case something happens with the planet, that we have the means to kick-start livable conditions once again. But whoever put these mechanisms in Earth, Mars and several other planets in our Solar system didn't really leave a comprehensible (to us and the other alien cultures) manual on how to work these mechanisms, or how to even activate them. When I asked how ancient these mechanisms were (because I wanted to know in terms of ancient history, which civilization could be responsible for them), they said that the mechanisms orbited the Sun, while it was part of a triple star system, and before the Earth and Mars were created. Apparently, these mechanisms also played a part in the creation of these two planets.... [snip]
    I used to subscribe to a newsletter, 'Cosmic Awareness Communications'. It still is a group of 'channelers' from the Olympia, Washington area. Back in the mid '70s and early '80's, there were a long series of channelings that included information on this 'alleged' machine (or 'computer' [in Cosmic Awareness terms]) at the center of the earth.

Needless to say, I've long since given-up on the validity of 'channeled' material. Any information coming through the process of mental telepathy is questionable - at the very least.

My question, Onyx, is the source of all this information coming through to you in the form of mental telepathy?

You say that some other individual has notes that you need access to in order to give more complete detail. Are these notes the result of a 'channeling' session?

You even make reference to the mental telepathic aspect in your opening post, here:

.... [snip]

"We came to a conclusion that language is a construct, like most things with humanity. Translation gave birth to a new topic, regarding universal communication tool. That's where we got into telepathy. And they explained to me that telepathy is the nearest to perfection example of a universal language. And no need for translators if one has telepathy. I didn't think it exists until they confirmed that by talking inside my head.".... [snip]
    I would also like to know if there is any independent third party that has witnessed your 'encounters' with these extraterrestrials?

Thank you for your time and patience....

6. Link to Post #204
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,070 times in 518 posts

Dear observer

I myself have a quite large experience on a receiving telepathic info from abroad. In your shoes I would not judge the think you do not know and not know the mechanisms which are involved to be able to receive high percentage of accuracy in a telepathic communication. It is very true that a lot of so called channeling are very polluted with a proper mind traps of the receiver, but doing it right is the most complete and rich information you can imagine. And to be able to receive it in a certain level of quality it can take a lot of time (maybe year or two of continuous receiving), but not because of the telepathy itself but because of our not enough evolved brain mechanisms. So as all the rest, everything is relative, no categorical denial is needed.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

8. Link to Post #205
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    I used to subscribe to a newsletter, 'Cosmic Awareness Communications'. It still is a group of 'channelers' from the Olympia, Washington area. Back in the mid '70s and early '80's, there were a long series of channelings that included information on this 'alleged' machine (or 'computer' [in Cosmic Awareness terms]) at the center of the earth.

Needless to say, I've long since given-up on the validity of 'channeled' material. Any information coming through the process of mental telepathy is questionable - at the very least.

My question, Onyx, is the source of all this information coming through to you in the form of mental telepathy?

You say that some other individual has notes that you need access to in order to give more complete detail. Are these notes the result of a 'channeling' session?

You even make reference to the mental telepathic aspect in your opening post, here:
    I'm not a fan of channeled material, because it varies as almost as personal accounts vary among people. But I don't discount all of it as BS though. Especially the material that goes along with what I have been told. And I believe with the last sentence I answered your question - I rarely get telepathic communication, and when I do its usually coordination and guidance regarding travel. Nothing to do with information like this. Although I have a lot of information that I have written down on notes that I have received as a telepathic communication from them. But the information is very strange, lacks correct grammar, context, and some words come off as scrambled. So I personally insisted on face-to-face interaction, so things could go more easier for both parties.

Most of the information is told to me by them, another portion of it is something I have personally read and observed in their databanks. A small part is some personal research that they encourage I do it from time to time, in order for not having every bit of information served to me on a plate.

Regarding the notes, all of the notes, the drawings and other data belong to me and are made by me, based on reading, hearing, and observations. For some safety measures (which obviously don't work), I thought that small parts of the notes would be wise to be sent to trusted people, to be taken care of and kept safe. This individual is one of them. I'm not sure what's going on, but I would trust him with my life.

Quote Posted by observer (here)
    I would also like to know if there is any independent third party that has witnessed your 'encounters' with these extraterrestrials?

Thank you for your time and patience....
    My best friend, for well over 14 years, witnessed me going away with Jarek last year. He thinks he is one of my college assistants. The looks of Jarek (as disguised) can be confirmed by him if necessary (though I'm not sure what good that would do). But for the other encounters, no, there is nobody.

9. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Alien Ramone (26th April 2011), alxz (24th May 2011), arpanet (27th April 2011), Benimal (17th April 2013), Calz (26th April 2011), Caren (26th April 2011), DNA (17th May 2011), Flash (25th April 2011), humanalien (1st February 2012), Lazlo (25th April 2011), Meadowlark (26th April 2011), Newlyn (7th May 2011), Pilgrim (26th April 2011), Rocky_Shorz (25th April 2011), Siberia9 (25th April 2011), Sir Eltor (26th April 2011), strevane (7th August 2011), thunder24 (25th April 2011), tkh123186 (25th April 2011), vibrations (25th April 2011), Woody (25th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #206
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    [*]Mars Base?
    Mars is currently being terraformed. It has been subject to terraforming since the late 80s, although with little success, because the human residents there have advanced craft and military tech at their disposal, but they suck at terraforming (not enough scientists well educated on that field). They seem to stick to scientists bred on the inside, and not rely on research and expertise on scientists in the public domain.

Colonization of the Moon and Mars was/is part of what we know as Alternative 3. Our interference on the Moon has pissed off some alien groups who really don't like human expansion (that's not in line with their terms and conditions), and so we have halted our Moon operations. Although it seems that as new head of the Moon base of operations has been placed, new Moon missions are granted. The Russians are going to be the first to jump in the occasion (or so I've heard).

Mars is one of the two planets in our solar system, other than the Earth, that have native, complex life (the other being Jupiter's moon Europa). Other than various microbial life forms, most of which are lithovores (they feed on minerals in the underground), there are a few races of creatures who roam the underground as well, who have small extremities with talons, near their head, with whom they dig their way around. They rarely go out on the surface, unless attracted to some sort of vibrations.

Of course, there is the intelligent life presence there too, but more on that a bit a later.

The Earth-Mars wormhole connection is artificial, but not man-made (not human-made I mean). The connection existed for a very long time now, and by a very random set of circumstances, that had nothing to do, goal-wise, with establishing an active wormhole connection between the Earth and Mars that we had gained access to it. I haven't asked them for more information on this, as I quickly switched off to the question of whether there was any life there, but according to my own research, I believe the "gates" were opened somewhere in the early 50s, with the Montauk Project, although some elements of the technology needed for that were present with the Philadelphia Experiment as well. I'm not privy as to what exactly happened that was connected with Mars, but it took a decade for the results of the experiments and the research to come up with a blueprint for technology that can be coupled with the reverse-engineered technology of crashed crafts, in order to travel to Mars successfully. The research was funded by the Germans (most were nazi elements), the French, the English, and Americans (as hosts of the "Jumpspot"). The people involved were funded privately by corporations present at that time in these countries, that were promised some influence and share of elements/resources that could potentially be found on Mars.

The first human colonies were mostly nazi people, because the largest funding was introduced by them, and they also aided a lot in the process, by introducing working models of technology, with their contact with an alien civilization of the Aldebaran system. The 'Bell Project' has its missing link - all of the nazi scientists working on it, got their leads, advices, tips and coordination from their communication with this alien race. The first 'send-off' occurred in 1962, and like I said, it featured mostly the nazis, with a few American elements. The total population sent was around 200 individuals. I have been told that this colony has been destroyed in 1981 by a civilization who (today) belongs to the Orion Group, and were present in this star system at that particular time. I'm not told there were any survivors (the colony featured men, women and kids). After a meet-up in 1983, in Dulce, by representatives of this particular civilization of the Orion Group, and the human elements associated with the Martian colonization project, a contract has been set in place, which dictates a long list of conditions the humans must meet in order for them to gain and maintain the 'green light' in terms of having the permission to colonize Mars. The next 'send-offs' occur in 1986 and 1988, and this time they feature both ordinary German settlers, French people, and people from the UK. Over 3000 people were dispatched in the first 'opening' and around 5000 the second. They were sent in an existing underground base (a city would be more accurate), which was there since before the dinosaurs came to be here on Earth. This was one of the conditions relayed by the Orion civilization - that no new, human-built bases will exist there, ever. This place is also used by the Orion Group as well. The Mars Underground city is also connected (via a wormhole) with a planet in the Sirius B system, where there are also a few human elements present at this time.

So far, the Orion Group, to my understanding, has a "lease" to use Mars for about a few more hundred years, before their "deadline of use" is reached. Apparently, they are only present there because some kind of contract/deal has been made with other civilizations who were present on Mars long time ago (civilizations from Amufar [present day Ring Nebula in Lyra], cultures from Arcturus, Sirius and the Pleiades), and after that they cannot use the city anymore. The other cultures don't like the Mars expansion of humans, because their activity there is guided, and molded, by the present race. Partially also because with the way they have got to Mars, was by "cheating" the 'Quarantine system' set in place around our planet. We were not due to colonize Mars until some time near the middle of the 21st century, or even later.

The reason 'Cydonia' was chosen at first was because its a remnant of an ancient seabed, and there are literally TONS of fossils there of the various forms of life that once inhabited Mars, when it was more Earth-like. There are also the (back then) undersea domed structures, which are now just surface constructions (they seem that way to us), and various monuments in the area. Terraforming wouldn't have been needed, if the humans, including the other alien civilizations knew how to activate the dormant colossal mechanism around the core of Mars (which was put there by an even older civilization that I have no information on, but its possibly the 'Progenitors'), which can not only activate the core, heat it up, and get it moving, but also release nano-machines that can effectively repair the atmosphere and 'reconstruct' some of the extinct life on Mars (crucial life forms that form the basic niches and elementary to the eco-system that was back then). The mechanism also generates an artificial, but very powerful magnetic field. I am told a similar machine is buried deep, deep underground in our own planet as well, just in case something happens with the planet, that we have the means to kick-start livable conditions once again. But whoever put these mechanisms in Earth, Mars and several other planets in our Solar system didn't really leave a comprehensible (to us and the other alien cultures) manual on how to work these mechanisms, or how to even activate them. When I asked how ancient these mechanisms were (because I wanted to know in terms of ancient history, which civilization could be responsible for them), they said that the mechanisms orbited the Sun, while it was part of a triple star system, and before the Earth and Mars were created. Apparently, these mechanisms also played a part in the creation of these two planets.

Mars is a lot more Earth-like, even today, then what is presented. Its not that red, the rocks are a lore more grayer, and the sky is a lot more clear and bright. Oh, by the way, you can spot Sol B from Mars, with telescopes the type we use here on Earth, of course, if the weather is okay. Its only observable from the southern hemisphere though. I also know other ways the eco-system on Mars can be restored, especially raising oxygen levels there with really simple means, but will refrain from details because I don't want to make things easy for the colonies there. If there is a future Mars mission with aims at colonizing it I might give away details (if I'm convinced the colonizers have a beneficial agenda).

I had some details regarding Martian history in the time when alien civilizations were present there, but the friend who had some notes with a quite a few details on that didn't show up to give them to me, and he is not responding to my phone calls and numerous emails. If I get in touch with him, I will quote this post and add those bits of information too. Thank you for your patience Bill, and the rest of you guys.
    Thank you for information Onyx. I must say your posts are my favorite to read in all of avalon! I can't explain why but my inner self tells me you are a 100% true contactee; we appreciate you sharing your thoughts and experiences with us more then you will ever know. Namaste my friend!

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to tkh123186 For This Post:

alxz (24th May 2011), Enquiring1 (2nd May 2011), juliagulia55 (3rd May 2011), Newlyn (7th May 2011), OnyxKnight (25th April 2011), thunder24 (25th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #207
    Thanks

[*]Abductions?
    Well, what exactly or more specifically interests you in the abduction phenomena?

I think we both (and I'd guess the rest as well) would agree that they are pretty much real, for the most part (some can be attributed to more 'rational explanations' but we don't need to dwell on that at this moment). Some people get abducted and are not returned back, which has happened quite often during the previous centuries, in comparison with present-day. About 70% (maybe more) of the abduction cases can be attributed to Black Ops/MK Ultra experiments, and not exclusively on extraterrestrials, but extraterrestrial do play a part in these Black Ops too, quite often. The triangular, the arrow-shaped, and the 'V' shaped craft are products of the secret operations done in research bases around the world, and the craft designs are based on the 'Orionite model', although quite far-back in terms of technological advancement, if compared with the real Orion Group crafts.

I don't like talking about certain aspects of the abduction phenomena, because I'm disgusted, appalled and disturbed with what's going on behind the scenes of everyday life. But I have to. Many of the people who are abducted are experimented on in the most disgusting and painful way one can imagine. Some have even been used for food and nutrition to some ET races. Abductees are usually subject to heavy dose of radiation while being inspected, and a lot of the time, people think that radiation comes from the exposure to the craft (not always the case, in fact very small percentage is acquired that way). The memory of the abduction experience has been repressed or erased (its never 100% successful, I ensure you), so people have a close encounter with a craft, and they see the craft leaving, and they think they had a CE2 or some of the seven sub-types of it, when in fact they very well may have had a CE3.

Abductees are also subject to heavy examination, involving surgery and and genetic experimentation. There are cases where the abductees are cloned and the clones are instead used as food, nutrition, or even a source for human research, examination, and dissection. Abductees can be used in hybridization programs involving several ET races, each respective race having different goals with this program. One of the hybridization programs involving repopulation of this planet with a hybrid race has been terminated on June 14th 2003, as an intervention of several other alien races who had a host-seat for the 'maintenance program' (that's how it was referred to by them), who had a neutral stance with our situation until they uncovered what was going on at the start of the summer in 2003. Today they are part of the supportive group, but I don't know who exactly they are. One is still playing an observer role in USA, and the ongoing events there, that's all I know. The rest of the hybridization programs have not been terminated since the hybrids have been deployed to other planets of interest, and are not present on Earth, so they don't seem to be violating any regulations or "laws" set in place by the larger groups of more advanced civilizations in this local corner of the galaxy.

I am told one of the hybridization programs are carried out by several factions of the 'Gray' variants, mainly the shorter-sized 'Grays', and the 'Tall Grays', who are actually more white, than gray. The shorter sized 'Gray' race originates from a Hyadean colony that was established on the binary star system of Zeta Reticuli, before the disaster involving chronotech occurred there. This star system is currently not populated with any intelligent life, and most ET races only observe things there from a distance, since it is dangerous to come anywhere near it, because of the temporal anomalies that twist space and time into very chaotic patterns, making it impossible to leave the system once in. They have managed to get out of there by using space-time warping technology, that got them transported to our solar system in 1799. Because of the disaster that happened there, their long-lived bodies now only last a few decades, so they have resorted to cloning themselves, but extensive cloning and radiation degradation had their organs atrophied, and now they have started this hybridization program in order to not only stabilize their genetic structure, but also the temporal side effects their bodies are subject to as well. I think this is why many abductees and contactees report seeing the 'Grays', or at least some variants of them, "phase in and out" of reality, or our space-time continuum. The reason they were introduced in the Orion Group was because they had the opportunity to experiment with raw biological material with stable temporal status on all those planets that are incorporated into their ownership, including the, so far, unresolved status of our planet, although under the 'status' section of our planet, according to the 'Allied Worlds' group databanks, we are under 'quarantine' status, as the 'threshold point' before we move to a status of a 'protectorate' world. In 'quarantine', we do not belong to any alien race exclusively.

Back to abductions - the 'Tall Grays' do experiments on "raw consciousness", or what we would deem to be "souls". They have developed a technology that can torture the "soul", and test the extreme of emotional energy generated by it in special experimental conditions. They can also fracture the spirit into multiple pieces with the same technology. I don't know how this is possible, but apparently this is what is going on, according to the aliens I had contacted. And this is one of the things that they are mostly pissed off about, more than anything else. They found out about this a few years ago, and since then they don't warn 'Tall Grey' crafts coming into this star system, they simply destroy them on sight. Usually before they do that they search every inch of their craft and motherships for humans or souls taken from here, before they fire. A lot of small kids have been saved this way (and this is what I forgot to mention, that small kids are usually the target of 'Tall Gray' abductions). Most have been taken to Procyon, some small number in the Pleiades.

There are also experiments involving sexuality during these abductions, where either the subject is experimented on individually, and their sexuality, and reproductive organs are "messed with", or they can be part of a multiple abduction scenario, where several humans have been abducted, with gender difference, and they are examined, then instructed, or forced, to engage in sexual activities with either the opposite, or the same gender (This is in no way me implying that sexual phenomena such as bisexuality and homosexuality are result of experiments carried out on these abductions, okay?). Sometimes the abducted humans experience sexual activity with the extraterrestrials themselves. The sex may not involve hybrid offspring, but quite for the most part, just sexual intercourse.

Implants are not always a negative thing. Most are monitoring devices who analyze the level of protein intake, heart and respiratory status 24/7, levels of fat and cholesterol in the body, etc., basically metabolism stuff, and they keep an eye on what foods the subject intakes. Many have reported to acquiring a different taste in food after an abduction or contact case, very suddenly. I myself have become more vegetarian oriented with my food since I was a teenager, and although I do consume meat occasionally, and its usually fish, I do lower the percentage every year. I think some of the races instead of lecturing us on what is "good food" they just tweak our taste and the area of he brain that is engraved in to, and just set the standards themselves. It may have to do with producing a healthier offspring, with a slightly better genetic set. Others put implants in order to release alien chromosomes who "hide" in the "Junk DNA" part of our bodies' genetic soup, and activate when a certain generation of humans in that family tree passes on. Some others put implants in humans so in order for them to be tracked better, or in some cases, the implants contain pathogens that can kill the subject if the specific alien race is not satisfied with the results, or if the subject becomes "unstable". I've been told by my contacts, that these races look upon this as, a "safety measure". A matter of "precaution".

The abductions in some more rare cases, that are not publicly entertained a lot, but deserve attention, is when a switch in bodies occurs, of the human subject and the extraterrestrial. In other words, a switch in consciousness. I have numerous people messaging me on other forums and social networks, implying that this may not be as rare as I used to think, describing friends, family members, or acquaintances, that have started to "act in weird, strange", and in many cases, quite "disturbing ways", in periodical events. Saying things that would disturb them, or scare them, or even do things that are morbid and disturbing. Many times these people would say something that only this one person knows it happened, or did, and end the disturbing experience with a very morbid smile. Many of those people who we have exchanged messages have said that their mother, a friend, or somebody they knew, would all of the sudden, "advise them", not to entertain conspiracy theories involving UFO and ET phenomena, or to stay away from certain subjects/topics. Sometimes threats are displayed, something along the lines of "We are watching you _____, and we know what you are doing. If you love your friends and close ones, you will stop your activity with _________."

I think this may shed some light on the whole demonic possession thing, which I believe in many cases is quite real. It may have its roots in extraterrestrial mind control technology, or this, more sophisticated, more advanced, "soul" swap technology. Its not any wonder we had a movie like "Avatar" come out recently. There is much truth behind the essential concepts of the movie, one being this ET tech, the other is the take over of the Altair system, and some others too.

Its also possible that with this technology, some people who have experienced ET contact, or an abduction case, may compare their experience in this 'alien body', as a fragment of a memory of a past life. Which adds a bit of complexity to the whole past life phenomena in turn, because it becomes harder to distinguish what are real past life memories, and who may be a result of this "soul swap" tech.

Bill, and the rest, if you have more questions concerning the abduction phenomena, let me know .

[*]Isn't 3x FTL still pretty slow for most interstellar travel? (Wormhole/stargate travel - which is almost instant, yes? - must surely be infinitely more efficient)
    Yes Bill, but here's the thing: You would definitely have a point there if we life was very scarce throughout the galaxy, and we were the only intelligent life in a radius of 2000 light years from the homeworld of this particular alien race in question. It would be very inefficient for aliens to bother inventing FTL travel, even one that is several times faster than light, to reach civilizations if they are that far away. The thing is, life seems to be pretty common out there, and FTL travel is efficient on small distances, which is what they mostly use these crafts for, as they have colonies on nearby star systems, not more than a several light years away. Wormholes are used for long-distance travels, yes. And there is a tendency for usage of naturally occurring wormholes (small, larger, and intergalactic ones), rather than artificial, which may be another reason why FTL travel exists too. As natural, stable wormholes are not very common throughout the entire galaxy. Our solar system is one of the few that has two wormholes, one intergalactic and one that connects with the other side of the Milky Way. FTL travel is mostly used on the area of space where there is absence of naturally occurring wormholes. I hope this clears things up?

[*]Future human time travelers?
    Yes. They come from another timeline. In this timeline the 'Allied Worlds' does not exist as a unified body of many ET civilizations, and certain catastrophes do occur on Earth, that put the future of the human race n question. One of the Roswell crashes (I have been told there were several crashes in the same year, around the same time, from which two have been near Roswell, New Mexico), involved future humans. People who frown on this theory is because there are detailed reports involving the biology of the entities recovered in the crash. Little do people realize and connect the dots, is that as time goes by, as I have said before, more and more ET genes become unlocked and incorporated in our own genetic material, and these humans come from a distant future, where quite a few of the dormant ET genes have been activated. So, when the bodies were recovered, upon examination, they are given the label EBE (extraterrestrial biological entity). They are probably even more 'human' than we are now. Again, it depends on what we consider to be human in the first place. Our current form, or the whole genetic scope of us, in full activation. The other Roswell crash involved actual ETs, short beings, from Proxima Centauri. Another one, in Aztec, involved a tiny cyborg race from the Orion constellation (not affiliated with the Orion Group). And another in Arizona that involved beings from 82 Eridani.

13. The Following 45 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

5thElement (26th April 2011), Alien Ramone (26th April 2011), alxz (24th May 2011), arpanet (27th April 2011), astrid (2nd May 2011), Axman (26th April 2011), Benimal (17th April 2013), BMJ (26th April 2011), Calz (26th April 2011), Caren (26th April 2011), Deega (25th April 2011), DNA (17th May 2011), dreldas (27th April 2011), elysian (25th April 2011), Enquiring1 (2nd May 2011), EsmaEverheart (25th April 2011), fifi (3rd May 2011), Flash (25th April 2011), Fred Steeves (20th October 2011), hohoemi (26th April 2011), humanalien (1st February 2012), Jetsam (25th April 2011), kaatje (1st May 2011), Kraut (16th July 2013), Laura Elina (11th July 2011), Lazlo (25th April 2011), Meadowlark (26th April 2011), muxfolder (12th September 2011), Möbius (25th April 2011), Pilgrim (26th April 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (16th May 2011), Rocky_Shorz (25th April 2011), ROMANWKT (30th April 2011), seeker/reader (27th July 2013), seko (23rd September 2011), Selene (4th February 2012), Siberia9 (25th April 2011), Sir Eltor (26th April 2011), sunflower (25th April 2011), thunder24 (25th April 2011), tkh123186 (26th April 2011), vibrations (25th April 2011), Woody (25th April 2011), wynderer (25th April 2011), zerohero (30th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #208
    United States Avalon Member Lazlo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,735 times in 581 posts

OnyxKnight,

Many thanks for your patience and your contributions.

Sol B: You have referenced this a few times. Are we in a binary star system in which our companion has inhabitated planets? If so, are these indigenous races? Does the orbit keep the companion sytem distant, or does it make a periodic approach to our star?

How are your artistic skills? You mentioned that pictures were verboten, how about drawings of the various races and their craft? It would make for a fantastic visual companion to your story.
    Just because I took the red pill, it doesn't mean that I washed it down with the koolaid

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lazlo For This Post:

16. Link to Post #209
    Thanks

[*]How can an aquatic species evolve to become a technological culture as tool makers?
    You seem a bit skeptical Bill . i don't see a reason why wouldn't an aquatic species evolve to start using tools?

After non-physical/energetic, and artificial life, aquatic is the most dominant type of life out there (statistically looking at the data in the AW banks). And most of the civilizations, probably, in the universe are either aquatic, amphibian, or were aquatic/amphibian at one point in their evolution.

I can only speak for the civilizations I know. The Valou have tentacles with retractable appendages which they have evolved during the long course of time when the only available food was a life form similar to the fungus was growing in the seabed, and it was hard to get it out effectively, unless one possessed the physical means to grab or wrap an extremity around the cylindrical shaped outer body of the fungus-like life forms. The food was cut short because of an ELE that occurred very early in their history as an intelligent life forms, where most of the ecosystem on the planet was destroyed, and 90% of the ecosystem was concentrated in the more coastal areas, the upper levels of the seas and the surface of the seas. luckily, in time, these fungus-like organisms, a small slug-like life forms, and the plant-analogues that survived, filled up the empty niches already established on the planet.

The first tools that they used involved bones of dead animals (the Sadir animal kingdom also has several vertebrate domains). Other more effective tools involved using rocks formed in the more deeper areas of the sea. Instead of fire they used energy from hydrothermal vents and eventually started concentrating their packs around these vents, which eventually grew into hunter-gatherer communities. The plant-analogues formed several niches on the surface of the water, where they absorbed solar radiation from the star and stored it into spherical sacks situated on their long, stalk bodies. The Valou started using those sacks as source of energy and the stalk bodies as material to build conical shaped habitats. later they used another plant-analogue which converted solar energy into electrical with its body to build the first things powered by electrical energy, such as crystals who were used for illumination (they are created as the byproduct of microbial activity on the bottom of the sea, eating away dead flesh and turning it into crystals of various forms. These fibers were cut off from the plant together with the neuron-like knots and tied together with others to form a long line of biological electrical line, connected with the crystals, situated in he center of the circular rooms, and the other end attached to a plant that is alive and converting solar to electrical energy.

Eventually they started building entire cities around hydrothermal vents who were more concentrated in one particular area. Like us, they went through a lot of natural catastrophes, like tectonic plate movement that eradicated a lot of their cities, eruption of lava, pole shifts that retracted the water and leaving some cities on dry land and exposed to a very violent sun. They eventually develop the skills to use the crystals they used for lighting in order to penetrate the bottom of the seabed using a hydraulic system. There they find that enigmatic white substance I was talking about in the beginning, for the first time. Things just escalated from there. They were afraid to go into the land, even when they had the technological means to do so. One individual, who they honor to this very day, dared to develop a suit with the plant materials they had available, added the white material on the external part of the suit, and used the empty spherical plant sacks as material to propel to the surface of the sea via the hydrothermal vents. Once on the surface this Valouan individual cut off the restrains and landed on the plants that suck up solar energy. This white material reflects the solar radiation very effectively it seems. There was a whole other world out there that they were not even able to imagine. It scared others from attempting something similar. It could be compared to us sending the first cosmonaut in space. But they were only able to observe, since they were not able to walk on land or fly in the air at that time. It took them another 50.000+ years for their civilization to dare venture further than the oceans, land and air of their planet, into orbit around their planet. Another 10.000 before they visited their moon. We have attempted things in a very short timescale compared with them.

This is what I have been told for the Valou. If you want, I can elaborate on other aquatic civilizations too.
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 25th April 2011 at 21:59.

17. The Following 25 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Alien Ramone (26th April 2011), alxz (24th May 2011), arpanet (27th April 2011), Calz (26th April 2011), DNA (17th May 2011), Enquiring1 (2nd May 2011), EsmaEverheart (25th April 2011), fifi (3rd May 2011), Flash (26th April 2011), hohoemi (26th April 2011), humanalien (1st February 2012), kaatje (26th April 2011), Laura Elina (11th July 2011), Lazlo (26th April 2011), Meadowlark (26th April 2011), Möbius (26th April 2011), phillipbbg (15th May 2011), Rocky_Shorz (25th April 2011), ROMANWKT (30th April 2011), Sir Eltor (26th April 2011), thunder24 (25th April 2011), tkh123186 (26th April 2011), ulli (26th April 2011), Woody (25th April 2011), zerohero (30th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #210
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I normally don't spread Sorcha Faal info, but I'm curious what you think of this report...

Quote US Warns Russia: “Aliens On Their Way, Will Be Here In 2012

According to this report, the “communication signals” being passed between the giant asteroids 2010 SO16 and 2005 YU55 currently headed towards Earth, and which we reported on in our April 21st report “Awakening” Moon Shocks Scientists As Massive Asteroids Near Earth”, are “identical” to the deep-space transmissions previously described by the United States National Security Agency (NSA) as “confirming” an intelligent extraterrestrial race of beings other than human.

Most interesting to note in this report is the NSA release this past week of one of its most top-secret documents relating to these aliens titled “Key To The Extraterrestrial Messages” where the “21 symbols” used by these aliens in their “communications” seem to show that not one, but two distinct extraterrestrial are nearing our Earth...

<CLIPPED>

This report goes on to detail Putin’s speculation to Biden that our Earth may be nearing a scenario like that which occurred on April 4, 1561, when in the skies over Nuremberg, Germany, hundreds of UFO’s engaged in a battle witnessed by thousands, and of which we can read as reported from those times:..

full story

19. Link to Post #211
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

I have webbed feet, thats right, both. Could this have anything to do with aquatic DNA in me? As a kid, swimming under water,, if i took water in my mouth, it seemed like I could stay under longer.

In one dream I had, these enourmous craft started descending from the sky, in my dream I thought to myself that they looked very similar to the Transformers in the movie. I knew when I saw them that they were sentient.

Are there ET's that are like this and/can their crafts change shape from an enourmous ship into what would look like a earthling modern day vehicle but same size as the ship, while still in the air?
    I woke up right after that, could this have been a abduction event?
    thanks onyx, your information is very helpful
    peace
    Last edited by thunder24; 25th April 2011 at 23:21.
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Caren (26th April 2011), OnyxKnight (26th July 2013), Rocky_Shorz (25th April 2011), Tahi (26th April 2011), ulli (26th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #212
    Thanks

just recently I had a helicopter pass over, but it was like I was listening to a recording...

no downward air pressure from the blades...

I've often wondered the same thing, if they slow down to aircraft speed and turn on the lights so no one notices them in the sky...

imagine a 2000 meter craft hiding behind a helicopter image...

22. Link to Post #213
    Thanks

Reading through this thread created vivid images of bright colors in my mind. So much details made me want to draw them all!

Onyx, somebody asked you this before, but i really want to know too, how are your artistic skills? Even if you don't have much skills, I would love to see doodles of the faces of the E.T. If you need help with art, feel free to PM me. Having images with the explanation would be a strong asset to your writings!

Many thanks on your detailed experiences, very well put and easy to read and comprehend.
    "Every facet, every department of your mind, is to be programmed by you; and unless you assume your rightful responsibility, and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you." - the Crystal Method

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kerrigan For This Post:

OnyxKnight (26th July 2013), Rocky_Shorz (26th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #214
    Spain Avalon Member
    Thanks

This one of the most fascinating threads I've read. Thank you Onyxknight and everyone.
    Keep on.
    I'll be reading and maybe asking something if I need to.
    "There are no facts, only interpretations"

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Feren For This Post:

OnyxKnight (26th July 2013), Rocky_Shorz (26th April 2011)

26. Link to Post #215
    United States Avalon Member Buchanan561's Avatar
    Thanks

OnyxKnight,

I have just now run across your thread. I have copied and pasted the main part of your work into my word file and will take my time reading it. I too have been abducted and it started back in 1983. Right from my house. So I have no problems understanding this kind events happening to people. And god knows (maybe not) just why they chose me to keep on picking up and taking places and.....teaching me things.

I do not know who my continuous line of visitors and takers were but they were kind and never did me any harm that I have any memory of. But the ones that took me over and over would catch me OOB in my Den and grab me and take me to the astral plane. The higher astral plane as there was never anything frightful about any of it.

They kept calling me by my given name Sue all the time and by the way they did speak to me reflected to me that there were many taking that I have no memory of. Many that I do but could never figure out what the purpose was. And they never told me who they were but I woke up once in what may have been a large space ship. But it more than likely was not as they were not ETs. I don't think. They let me remember only sections of that, and as soon as it went through my head that I was in some kind of container I they zipped me back into my own home and space. One gave me warnings about this 'end time' we are now in and told me that I would live through it and not to be afraid, and another was a warning to not play around with magic.

I did, years later when reflecting back on it I wondered why they always spoke in biblical terms. Using words that you usually only find in the bible. Just a thought.
    I will shut up and go read your story some more. Thank you for posting this. good idea Emma

All that I am pretty sure about is that they were not Extraterrestrials, they were
    Intra- dimension-al beings. They would just appear out of no where. Walk through the walls and then I could see them after they zapped me out of body. which was often. Actually I really do believe they were where I had come from and they were keeping an eye on me while here on earth for a specific purpose. I am just now getting all the pieces together. But I always feel their presence. I do not believe that my purpose was to be in some forum but I find good company here. And through meditation I find good things. I ramble. I will go and read.
    Last edited by Buchanan561; 26th April 2011 at 09:50.

27. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Buchanan561 For This Post:

Alien Ramone (26th April 2011), alxz (24th May 2011), Calz (26th April 2011), Caren (26th April 2011), fifi (3rd May 2011), OnyxKnight (26th July 2013), Positive Vibe Merchant (16th May 2011), Rocky_Shorz (26th April 2011), ulli (26th April 2011)

28. Link to Post #216
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Just think, if they had made a slight adjustment

to testosterone production in men,

what a lovely world this could have been....

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bea (17th May 2011), Chelle (27th April 2011), fourty-two (17th December 2013), heyokah (26th April 2011), lightwalker (8th May 2011), OnyxKnight (26th July 2013), Swan (18th October 2012)

30. Link to Post #217
    Thanks

if it wasn't for male testosterone, we'd still be slaves of the Reptiles...

everything has a reason...

31. Link to Post #218
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,151 times in 3,856 posts

Hi OnyxKnight,
    I'm new to the forum so forgive me if I'm asking something that you've already explained in some other post.... I just finished reading your post and I loved your experiences with different ET races. It's so fascinating that I wish our people were already interacting with them!
    I've had my own good and bad experiences with ET's. Nothing like yours, though, that I can remember; but your experiences give me hope that we'll get there someday soon.
    I'm wondering why so much knowledge about the races has been shared with you? Are you being prepared for something important?

Would you explain about the Ashtar Collective a little more? I'm just wondering if it's similar to what I just found out about the Ashtar Command, being very deceptive with us big time on Earth.
    Thanks,
    Maia

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Maia Gabrial For This Post:

alxz (24th May 2011)

33. Link to Post #219
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,173 times in 13,485 posts

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    if it wasn't for male testosterone, we'd still be slaves of the Reptiles...

everything has a reason...
    the act of love decreases testosterone in men and increases it in women...

when women start acting on their increased testosterone levels

freedom can be achieved, too

less lives lost

34. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Bea (17th May 2011), Chelle (27th April 2011), fourty-two (17th December 2013), heyokah (27th April 2011), Swan (18th October 2012)

35. Link to Post #220
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

Nice to see you back and aswering Questions OnyxKnight, I left one a few pages back but i am sure you are working through the Questions one by one , I await patiently, Thank you again for sharing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst 1 11 21 LastLast