+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst 1 5 15 21 LastLast

Thread: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

1. Link to Post #281
    Czech Republic Avalon Member Pilgrim's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

Quote Posted by Newlyn (here)
    I have experiences when I´m feeling the pitched sound, just like Rose, but alson experiences when I try to sleep. I feel heavy preassure at one point in my forehead (3 eye area) And then I hear strange psychadealic sounds behind my ears. After that vibration in my forehead, different sections all the time, like I´m being scanned. And then the same thing with my whole body, like the scanning feeling. I also hear noices very different, like more signal, psycadelic electronic sounding.

I don´t really expect that you know it, but maybe it sounds similar to something to you?
    It sounds very much like my experience too....

2. Link to Post #282
    Great Britain Avalon Retired Member Anno's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,240 times in 567 posts

Default Re: On the subject of DNA (part 1?)

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    [...]
    Its very important that the baby is exposed to the electro-magnetic frequencies of the person who takes care of it, be it its parents, or one parent, relatives, or legal guardians. In order to develop as a fully grown and established individual.[...]
    What happens if this is interfered with? For example, I know adopted people who spent their first year or so being moved around or were placed in homes were there simply weren't enough carers to give attention to all the children all of the time. I know one such person that never cries and never cried as a child because this kind of early childhood taught him that when you cry noone comes. They are all pretty detached and have issues forming relationships.

Also, Leo Zagami said that the Vatican use astronomy and numerology etc, to plot when people will be born and where, so they can tell when certain types of soul will appear in bloodlines. Could they use this knowledge to remove that soul/baby from its intended parents and 'mess them up' from birth?

3. Link to Post #283
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

Holy guacamole, Onyxknight!

I've been reading this thread, and I am amazed at the parallels your accounts share with the Vedas. I don't know if you are familiar with this vast and ancient body of knowledge, but the statements about 'the sleeping Source' sounds exactly like MahaVishnu, sleeping in the Causal Ocean, breathing out universes (through His 'pores'!), and then breathing them in again at the time of dissolution, and endless cycle. It does sound 'quack', initially,
    but I thought you did an excellent job of explaining it.
    Quote Posted by Sir Eltor (here)
    Hello again OnyxKnight

I was just wondering , since you have ties to ancient aliens , have you ever asked anyone of them about how EVERYTHING or shall i say ANY multiverse had it's birth ?

Or will this be covered in your in your up and coming info on time travel ?

Maybe even just a hint ? heh heh

thanx
    I will need a bigger post for explaining that in detail (and I will make such a post soon), but for the sake of getting an answer right now, I will share something in short:

This Multiverse/Omniverse, has always existed. But it hasn't existed this way from always. To explain it in words that people would be able to understand, we need to look at the origin, or 'source' of the whole multiverse as an entity, or being. Think of the Multiverse as the sub-consciousness of "God" if you will. It would be easier to understand.

We are projections of a "dream". Of a "sleeping God". If one was to find out all the secrets of the universe, it would find a way to circumvent all its laws. As such, you become omnipotent. As omnipotent, you become "God", or more specifically, an "awakened" fragment/particle of "God". You join the source in its "awakened" state.

It sounds quack, I know. I had a lot of time pass before I swallowed even the basic aspects of this information.

Apparently, the "Source" of this Multiverse, decided to try out a 'different' experience and "fell asleep", thus creating the Multiverse. Now, how do I explain the fact that it has always existed?

Maybe if one was to read the definition of Omnipotence more closely, would understand a bit better. Time for the "source" itself, and for cosmic projections like us and other aspects (ETs, etc.), is not the same. We would consider it has always existed because of its cyclic nature. For "it", assuming we can put in some kind of category of what we deem 'sapience', it is probably just began to "sleep". I have no idea how to explain it in a better manner.

If I knew how to explain it, and figure everything out, like I said before, I wouldn't be here, I would be rejoined with the "Source".

You only "wake up" when you know you are dreaming right? What would happen if every single aspect of this Multiverse, gained full awareness? End of the "dream" and "subconsciousness".

I will have to find some other words to explain this, because as I'm reading this I think many would get even more confused than they were before with the nature of the Multiverse.

Sorry I can't be more elaborate.

I have the concept of it precise and clear in my head, but its like trying to explain the leaf of an idea to the atoms inside it, and then proceed to explain the branches and the whole tree. Its very, very difficult. We don't have words, terminology, nor concepts to be able to explain these things.

...So beautifully put, Onyxknight.

Last edited by Lettherebelight; 24th May 2011 at 11:26.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

Alien Ramone (24th May 2011), alxz (24th May 2011), Rocky_Shorz (24th May 2011)

5. Link to Post #284
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Hey Onyx,

wondering what the beings you associate with in space think of Keylontic Sciences? Do they think it would help people on earth to know these things, and if so what do they think about people here being charged high prices for all the material, seeing as how the majority of us scramble to pay bills?
    peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

6. Link to Post #285
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,171 times in 13,485 posts

@Lettherebelight,
    Mahavishnu needs to wake up then.
    Someone needs to put a laptop onto that belly.

My version of Source is not a sleeping beauty that is creating universes through It's pores, but uses It's hands.
    My Source is alert, awake, fully conscious, loving, healing, helping, forgiving, all-knowing, tender, compassionate- in other words, the Almighty, perfect Creator.
    At least when I turn to my Source I know that It's capable of hearing little me, and answering my pleas.
    Never fails.
    It just takes time, dependant on how many atoms It has to rearrange to get the job done.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

fourty-two (17th December 2013), Kraut (16th July 2013)

8. Link to Post #286
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

I have the concept of it precise and clear in my head, but its like trying to explain the leaf of an idea to the atoms inside it, and then proceed to explain the branches and the whole tree. Its very, very difficult. We don't have words, terminology, nor concepts to be able to explain these things.
    I'll have to agree 100% with OnyxKnight here.
    And I also agree with you Ulli, in your more personal description of the Absolute,
    which includes all those exemplary qualities.

The 'sleeping Source' to which OK refers, is but merely one aspect of the cosmic truth, and even that is beyond our comprehension.

The term 'sleeping' in this case does not refer to the same kind of 'sleep' that we experience when we close the skin flaps over our ocular sense gell-globes and lose
    consciousness.
    Last edited by Lettherebelight; 24th May 2011 at 14:33.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lettherebelight For This Post:

ulli (24th May 2011)

10. Link to Post #287
    United States Avalon Member stegosaur's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Onyx

First, thank you for taking the time to make all of your experiences and knowledge available to us here, it's truly amazing. When I read the first part of your post detailing the litany of civilizations you've met I couldn't help but think you might actually have a larger body of knowledge than TPTB on different lifeforms in this part of the galaxy!

Anyways, your information has filled in a lot of holes, connected a lot of dots but even so all of this information leads me to one, pressing, fundamental and unanswered question:

Why is the NWO agenda necessary from TPTB POV?

Your information tells us that humans currently have the ability to repair DNA (eradicate all known illness), Travel through space (free energy - fossil fuels no longer needed). They could presumably clean all pollution and end world hunger. All of that is possible right now and instead they choose to do the exact opposite.

WHY?

There are only two explanations I can think of:

1) They're psychopaths

2) Cataclysmic extinction level event (ELE)

Or a combination of the two.

As a geologist, I can tell you it's a certainty that an ELE will happen sometime in Earth's future. How do I know? The entire geologic record is littered with ELEs - what some people may not realize is that the boundary between every major period is based upon an ELE - e.g. the Cretaceous-Tertiary boundary, Permian-Triassic and on and on. So if you have a chance to talk to your contacts I would love to hear their explication of the forces responsible for the massive die-offs observed throughout Earth's rock record.

Moving on, if TPTB have learned about an upcoming ELE that still does not justify their criminal hiding of technology from the population. Imagine if all of mankind's achievements from the Scientific revolution on had been hidden from the rest of Humanity for the last 400+ years. Mankinds heritage would be robbed of everything from the printing press, steam engine, flight, travel to the moon etc and that is exactly what is happening now: We're being robbed BLIND of our heritage. We're being exterminated. FOR WHAT BLOODY REASON? What is the reasoning behind TPTB for implementing the NWO/population reduction plan?

I understand why ET cannot take out HAARP but why can't they take out the tiny, psychopathic element of humanity that has hijacked our species? NO ONE elected them to represent humanity. I did not elect Rockefeller to rob me of a chance for me or other geologists to study planetary geology on Io or Mars or Europa etc. And that's a petty academic injustice - millions of people are dying everyday from this unelected evil.

Also, I found it really interesting that the insect ET are the most incensed about this NWO bull**** (as opposed to a humanoid race)

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stegosaur For This Post:

alxz (24th May 2011), lake (25th May 2011), Rainbowbrite (24th May 2011), ulli (24th May 2011)

12. Link to Post #288
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

as a geologist, does it make you wonder why we are being protected from ELEs? as Onyx calls them, God's Balls forcing the burst from sunspots before they swing towards us...

why are they there now, and not back through history?

and out of curiosity, when a non benevolent pops into our system are they instantly surrounded and controlled? center top of this pic...

13. Link to Post #289
    United States Avalon Member stegosaur's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    as a geologist, does it make you wonder why we are being protected from ELEs? as Onyx calls them, God's Balls forcing the burst from sunspots before they swing towards us...

why are they there now, and not back through history?

and out of curiosity, when a non benevolent pops into our system are they instantly surrounded and controlled? center top of this pic...

Yes Rocky very much... that's why I was hoping Onyx (or Omni) could shed some light onto the true nature of ELEs.

Between the SoHo images and the words of James Horak it does seem as though right now we're being protected, and that protection ends if TPTB mobilize plans for depopulation. He also says that this protection has been revoked in the past.

Maybe ELEs are built in 'reset' buttons - i.e. the nuke button for when a genetic experiment goes horribly wrong on a planet wide scale.

Or ELEs happen all the time and it's up to other sentient life to save other forms of sentient life in peril? In that case maybe ELE's have happened in our Solar System when it wasn't being interacted with by other life forms?

I'm just grabbing at straws here but I still view this as being the fundamental question to understanding TPTB relationship with us 'useless eaters'

14. The Following User Says Thank You to stegosaur For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (24th May 2011)

15. Link to Post #290
    United States Avalon Member Alien Ramone's Avatar
    Thanks

Onyx Knight,
    Thanks for giving us all this information. I'll buy your book to get every detail, if you ever write one. Here are some questions that I am very curious about. I would be interested in reading any information you have on the following subjects. Some of these questions may be part of subjects that you are going to address in larger comments.

- Do you have any information about who or what group is supervising reincarnation?
    - How are things perceived in the spiritual plane of existence since there would be no physical sensory organs? Would vision in light and darkness be the same?
    - Is the eternal spirit really about 22 grams of hydrogen arranged in a certain way, and can it be destroyed by nuclear explosions or certain types of radiation as George Green has talked about?
    - How do ghosts move around and project form to those who can see them and do they have limits on what form they can project?
    - Why is the Universe expanding at an accelerating rate?
    - Is a new timeline branch created every time there is faster than light travel?
    - Do you believe Dan Burisch that two groups of Earth humans migrated in the future? One group became a group of Greys 45,000 years in the future and evolved into mantis Greys 52,000 years in the future. The other group migrated to Orion and became the Tall Whites.
    - Do you believe that womholes connecting different times are set to certain increments and would you have any idea why that would be?
    - If a group had a number of space ships and sent them out from their planet faster than the speed of light, wouldn't they lose them all, since the space ships would end up in another timeline branch?
    - Do you believe Ashayana Dean that there is a Guardian Alliance (maybe it's the Alliance that you had talked about) that is trying to help us advance enough spiritually and through DNA manipulation, so that we can see portals that will allow us to get out of this finite Universe by around 2230 when the portals will no longer be possible to use. Do you believe our Universe is being sucked into a parallel Universe for use as quantum energy and that the Earth will be destroyed by a red burst of the sun around 2970?
    Last edited by Alien Ramone; 30th May 2011 at 07:18.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Alien Ramone For This Post:

arpanet (24th May 2011), Sir Eltor (28th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #291
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Namasté

18. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Lettherebelight (24th May 2011)

19. Link to Post #292
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Me again

Hello all, its me

I decided I'm gonna answer some questions and explain some things.

One of the responses were about the nature of the universe, and its creation. I was told another analogy about it. Let's assume for a moment that the universe is a 'programmed outcome', or a form of "simulated reality", as imagined by somebody/something. We would be the program's encoded structures that were designed to be, or to occur, if you will. Somebody's idea of something. Let's call it existence. Can we say "God" is a programmer? Maybe, if 'it' was conscious about what 'it' was doing. But a conscious being/intelligence, of such a nature (omnipotent), would likely run multiple simulations and change things when they occur, things 'it' finds as "excess" in the "program outcome" or "unnecessary".

That's if "God" was a programmer and had an unimaginable (to us) advanced computing device. Artificial reality gets a whole new meaning. And here we enter a cosmic version of "Inception". What's with the artificial realities we create? A simulated reality within a simulated reality? How much time before the simulations we create, gain enough intelligence that they too, create, some type of simulations of their own choosing? We already are upgrading the level of intelligence of artificial programs on an outstanding pace and we are reaching a future where the simulations might become even smarter than us. A few are lurking in a few close corners of space, looking at us here .

I previously talked about "God" being a 'sleeping entity' and we are all projections of a dream, and the Multiverse is 'its' sub-consciousness in a way. These two seemingly do not correlate with one another but there is actually a very good connection. The sub-conscious parts, as far as we know, and our understanding, have found out that are potent in creative imagination. Largely abstract, but sometimes concise, as whatever "concise" might mean to certain people. What if "God" has programmed 'its' consciousness to turn into some form of "sub-conscious state" (since we can assume this is something new, and never experienced before), in order to understand itself better? The "device" creating a "dream-state" within the mind of "God" and thus, its projections, and "dream experience". Part of it - the fragmentation of its consciousness in unimaginable numbers experiencing individual take and portrayal of reality. If the laws of physics, or any other laws in this universe, can be broken/circumvented (as they clearly have been, in many cases), then we really are in a some form of experience that is not 100% real as we are used to think. A glitch in the program/matrix? Or can we say that those who managed to circumvent the laws of physics used "cheats" in order to fool the "Program"? Or is it just that in a dream-state, the "dreamer" can sometimes (not always), control the course of the dream. As we are hyper-gazillion fragments of that dreamer "God", we can only co-create our reality (or the course of the "dream"), and actually control it, as we are not alone in the universe, and depend on the intent of others, to create a common reality for everything. This is why timelines keep shifting from one chrono-trajectory to another. If we were all thinking and wishing the same thing, throughout the universe, we would have one, uni-lateral reality to experience.

I know a lot of people would like to end it all, and just "attach back-up" with the "Source". Think it this way - there is a reason why all of us are here and now. We need to play out our roles as individuals, as this was the "original intent". I for one find things to be waaay to interesting to just give away to the temptation to "link-back". There may be negative events, negative energy, tragedies of all kind along the way, but I find it as a necessary part of our experience here, that we need to go through, and grow through, adapt and learn from, these things, in order to have something meaningful and rich to give-back to the "Source", once "it" decides to end this all.

These are some of the questions and analogies presented by them in my last contact, as I had a bit of confusion surrounding certain topics of this. I think it was due to me having the thought of something else, totally alien from the entire universe, to exist on some way of form, somewhere ... else. I still do. But its easier to cope with after a bit more explanation on their side. Hopefully, this either cleared up some confusion others might have had regarding this or at least this made them understand the concept a little better.

I quoted you Bilko, as you had a comment on this. And to answer, yes, you are on the right track .

There has been some confusion regarding my comments on the disappearance of Nibiru from Snowbird here. So I thought I say again what I know (so far) regarding this.

Nibiru was destroyed on March 23rd 2003, approximately sometime after 2 AM our time. It coincides with the time all the pictures of it that were posted on a few websites on the net, disappeared and were never seen again, and coincides with the fast build up of disinfo websites, fake Nibiru shots, and the start of the mass campaign of fear-based internet terror. This was present before too, but it culminated around this period.

There are conflicting reports around Nibiru's destruction, coming from others who claim it was destroyed. Some have said it was the Thubans, others that it was the Galactic Federation etc.

Those I contact say it was neither. The Ciakar not being present there at the time, and that they don't know of any "Galactic Federation" as a body of multitude of civilizations. They have only said this a few times before when I asked them about it, but have never asked for details, until a few contact dates ago. They were confused as to finding some of their own alliance races listed as being art of this "Galactic Federation", like the cultures from Sirius and Procyon for example.

According to them, it was done by a temporary association of an even larger body of civilizations, which is only temporary, referred to by some as "The Force", and sometimes, as the "KBA". KBA stands for Kuiper Belt Aliens and sometimes it is read as Kuiper Belt Armada.

The body of the KBA includes most of the cultures I've contacted, including the Logos being, several other non-physical intelligences, 3 hive-minded cultures from another galaxy (not sure which one, I know its part of the Virgo super-cluster), some "insectoid" civilizations, many of which I have never heard before, and I still don't know much (as they are new on the scene, and there is no information on them in my contacts' databanks). I think those "EMVs" some people refer to, that are mending some crap done to our sun, might be part of a larger group of such, that is in the Kuiper Belt as well. There are some very advanced civilizations that have come from the Andromeda Galaxy as well, but seem to be very private about themselves, only clear on what they are here for, and they claim to be protecting the "Ancients". I'm still trying to figure what that means in connection with us, and I'm currently researching that. So far, only new agey stuff. The most fascinating thing is, that new cultures keep on coming and aligning forces there as time goes by.

The reason the KBA is still here, as I asked them few days ago, is that there is another invading force coming from NGC 891. The threat has been minimized since the region where the portal has occurred, that's connected with this galaxy has been shut down. I say minimized as they can link to other places.

The Nibiruans, with guidance of a male patron of the En-lil side, have claimed a need to enter our Solar System, and pick up some left-off mining equipment on the moons of Saturn, that is too big to carry on small vessels. What happened was that they didn't set their trajectory towards the gas giant, but towards our own planet, and have stopped responding to signals telling them to elaborate the current course and to change trajectory. There was an ultimatum set in place regarding some culture's views on the entrance of the Nibiruans here, but according to them, it was one of the new races (as part of the KBA) that actually fired on their planet-craft. There was a conflict involving weapon's exchange and their planet got blown to pieces. Most of the population managed to save themselves and have left the solar system, finding a portal/gate to a planet in the Gamma Serpentis system. They are currently there building a new planetoid-sized craft, as well as their population.

The remains of the planet are in the Kuiper Belt and will most likely be shown by the Japanese Space Agency (as they are not as shy with strange findings like the ESA and NASA), and they plan a mission to the Kuiper Belt in near future.

The universe is like a zoo, and as such you encounter various forms of life. You can even think of it as an ocean (that's a good analogy bennycog). Some might inhabit planets, asteroids, even nebulae in space. Other non-physical entities reside inside stars and other cosmic objects. And yes, there are "free-floating life forms" in space too. There are many such life forms, that exist in the vast vacuum of space, between stars and planets. There are even life forms that exist in the void between galaxies, but these are more rare.

A lot of them are very small, and are usually feeding off molecules in space. Others feed on the little ones. There are also giant beings, some reaching asteroid sizes, that have an entire internal ecosystem going on, in their bodies. One of the Matari races have designed semi-sentient craft made of organic components that transport them from one place to another, and can fall into this category, as life forms that can live in space conditions.

Mentioning the upper atmosphere, yes, Earth has an entire unexplored ecosystem in the air above, as well as below ground. Till some time ago, neither the sea-bottom ecosystem was known to exist, but we have discovered it. I believe this is going to go through the same process too.

My previous demonic avatar ...

Yes, it kinda disturbed a lot of people, and made them ask questions about it, since I'm not exactly like the image I portrayed, character-wise. At least I don't think I am, am I? :D

We all hear about our Higher Self I believe? Right? And everything is fine with that, but those who teach you spirituality are helping you connect with only one aspect of yourself, not completely. In addition to the Higher Self, there is the Hidden Self, or the Inner Self. I think I discussed this with a member of Avalon, through PMs (not sure who that was).

The Inner Self is also what some may refer to as our dark-side. We all have it. There is no single human being that doesn't. Its wrong to focus on the Higher Self all the time, in every situation, as it severs the link between your Higher Self and the connected medium state, and the Inner Self. I guess because its called an Inner aspect of our Self, it is deemed "hidden" or "dark". Its not necessarily something "evil"/negative like the term might suggest.

I'll explain some attributes of it:

* With the Inner Self, you can shut off all emotions in an instant, or activate them in a normal working manner, instantaneously. This can come in handy in certain situations where circumstances might need you to be less responsive, less stimulated, and show less or no emotions. Sometimes emotions can give away what we think or feel at the moment, which can make us vulnerable, in the eyes of some. And we live in times where we cannot afford the luxury of showing that all the time and to everybody, especially if they don't have our best interests in mind. In that case, they will probably use/abuse your state to a point where they will break you down as a person.

* The fear-factor. A powerful tool to both assume power, control and dominance, but there is another side where the same feeling of fear can save your ass. It has done so innumerable times throughout history (not only our history, but any other life forms capable of understanding danger, risk, imminent death etc.). This Inner Self allows you to turn on or shut off your fear. In a normal mode of behavior, our Inner Self usually allows us to experience fear most of the time. Sometimes an overreaction of it leading to paranoia/hysteria etc. In stations where one could be scared, with the fear-sensation being shut off you can allow yourself to act in a way according to the situation you find yourself in. One with a mastered Inner Self control, can easily not only escape the claws of the 'Reptoids' and the 'Grays' but also if with enough intelligence manipulate them to a degree where you can remain in a conscious state and examine the surroundings (maybe see if its not a real encounter - that its a MILABS work etc.). They will have no choice but to bring you back.

* It also allows you to focus better on certain things and increase concentration, and intelligence in some cases. You can also control your body temperature and also your brain wave frequency.

* You can easily ignore negative intruders into your mind (which are mostly recorded channeled messages), and if the transmissions reach you, they will most likely be sent to you in vain, as you would not be 'listening'. This is like I said, very useful against intruding negative energies, or thoughts (for empaths / telepaths). The Higher Self is the opposite, making you an open door, and an open channel to everything, tuning in to any frequency, feeling, sensation or thought out there that you can "grab". Which is a good thing, if you are open to communicate and willing to share yourself with others. But you need both for safety;

* You can even open hidden, regressed, or "locked"" memories through meditation, sleep, or hypnosis. I suggest mediation myself, as the other two can give you scrambled results.

* Those who reach a higher level of mastery over the Inner Self can even compile pieces of their damaged DNA and reconstruct fragments of it, over a long period of time and very focused work. At the very, very least, your work with this can open the "genetic doors" to your offspring;

The Inner Self is mostly a regulatory and defensive mechanism.

Now why the "dark-side"? Or the twisted, disturbing nature people prescribe to it?

Its when people disconnect with both the Higher Self, and the medium state, that they loose touch with all emotion, including fear, and they are stuck with mental patterns that start pouring in from the iD. The iD is the disorganized part of the psyche, and is filled with very, very abstract thoughts. Naturally, being in contact with the Higher Self, when disconnected with both the medium state and the Higher Self, negativity starts amassing at a great rate, and the abstract thoughts, coupled with that translate into things that are morbid, disturbing, twisted, horrid, and/or just plain sick.

This happens only when the disconnection is complete, and the "Fall" in the iD psyche zone is very high (or 'low' on the psychological spectrum, if you will, for a better visualization). This is the mind and behavior sociopaths, psychopaths and mass murderers assume. And it seems to also be a feature many of the PTB have too.

With a complete disconnection of the Inner Self, and the medium state, you are a walking target. Overdrive of emotions, frequencies, energies and thought patterns you cannot decipher or you feel are negative, the fear factor can build up to amazing levels, emotional trauma will definitely be present, and if you survive such an attack, you will be emotionally scarred for the rest of your (current) life. Its possible that the effects of it can extend to another incarnation as well.

A balance between the three states is needed in order to be able to open yourself to everything, and also hide yourself to everything, whenever you feel like its necessary, or that the situation demands it.

We are conditioned to hate that part of ourselves. For some reason.

As to the answer to your question, Manny, the 'Dark Knight' is something I have seen in a mirror while I was meditating regarding my Inner Self. I have also seen a white wolf when meditating on the Higher Self too (but haven't used an avatar to represent that one - yet). Its nothing that actually spells out who I am as a person, as it takes more than that to feel you know all that is to know about somebody. The Dark Knight might represent my iD too, who knows. I haven't let any aspects of my Self to take over completely, I maintain my balance. And I'm grateful for my contacts teaching me the importance of this balance. Not just for this, but balance and moderation in everything. Like maintaining yourself in a "Spiritual Goldilocks Zone", not too "dark", not too "light", but just right .

I hope the present avatar doesn't scare anyone ;P

And I don't remember saying anything about the All Seeing Eye of the Pyramid giving me warm feelings Rocky. I might have been referring to something else.

I do have a strong resentment for those who are on control of the world. Those at the very top mostly. The 'white hats' in these ranks are usually in the lower echelons of the hierarchy. I have some basic respect for them, but not something I would praise. I'd rather have them work with me, on some of my projects. Being shoulder to shoulder with people on the right side, and actually directly participating in something that is a positive and beneficial as a change to the present vile domination of the planet.

EDIT:

Are you are referring to my comment about the "Eye of God" nebula? Everytime I see it, it gives me a nice vibe.

For those who wanted to know (asked me such questions), yes, I do take notes when I'm with them, because there is too much going on at the same time, and you have to work in between experiencing things and writing things down, either as you see them, or as you saw them. Sometimes in order to write it down i have to take a few seconds away from what I'm experiencing/seeing. How can I share it otherwise?

Sometimes for certain things I just remember it, and I don't find a need to write things down. Usually when there are details or concepts that I do not understand fully (or at all), and I take some notes. Take it this way, if you saw a ... say ... a pink elephant, who maybe except for the color had other different features on it that you would need to remember, but from the amazing set of circumstances and the experience, your mind goes in a state of awe, and you try to remember as much as you can from what happened, and you try to write certain details down, either right away, or later.

There has been some criticism involving my contacts from members both on the forum, and elsewhere. Especially regarding their social lives, and some things that they didn't like. I'm not gonna quote them using a username or a messenger ID, but I'll use the nick of one member here, who actually designed his question in such a way, that it was most respectful out of all, and it showed a true curiosity as to the meaning of certain things. Yes, GlassSteagallfan, its you.

I cannot defend their social designs as I haven't lived in one, in order to fully understand how one individual feels, existing in a such and so system/society. As our systems have been subject to criticism for such a long time, I personally feel we also have the right to criticize some of them, and their own social systems. So yes, I sort of agree with all the people who addressed this matter. What I don't agree is, that they voiced their opinion so harshly (as I'm the aliens themselves), and criticizing me, for not criticizing - them. Its a bit odd that a lot of people did that, so I guess its in some way, logical that I was to form some kind of critical opinion (which I have, long time ago, by the way), but I wanted to stay out of that whole thing, as I didn't think it was necessary. I don't think my own personal opinion matters much, but yes, I have expressed my own criticism, for which most of them welcomed it, and others got angry about it (which is also understandable to me), and have refused to contact me again in the foreseeable future (also understandable, since pride is not an exclusively human emotion). My other contacts have said that this is not definite, and its only a temporary thing till things between me and those who got upset settle down.

Yes, this may come to a surprise to some, as I have explained my relationship with these beings as probably somewhat "perfect", even though it wasn't (as there is no such thing as perfection in my opinion). There have been tons and tons of disagreements, especially when I was a kid, as kids can be pretty blunt and rebellious sometimes, and from all the excitement, I had a bit of trouble calming myself down, or sit in one place for over a minute a time. Also a lot of the time when I wasn't paying attention too. Like they explain to me which types of planets would be suitable for human habitation in the future, and I'm glued on the window watching planets and stars. There have been a lot of arguments, but like any type of relationship, there are points where the people involved get in disagreements or arguments about things, so, I don't think this, even though an unconventional type of relationship, would have been exempt from that.

Now, to address some points GlassSteagallfan/Paul, made.

Hierarchy-wise, they have reached a spiritual level, where they are not bothered with being "on top" of the hierarchy, or at the very lowest. They continue to work on the behalf of their entire culture, and when time comes for the productivity, devotion and achievements are "weighed on a scale", some of those might actually be put close to the top, or at the very top of the hierarchy in their society. I'm assuming you were talking about the clan-based society of the mekodem, where a hierarchy is formed based on votes for most productive family/clan?

As far as subservient races go, I believe you meant the creatures the volmari use, in order to 'sense' reality as it is. The subservient creatures, in turn for attaching themselves with the Volmari, and becoming subject to their will, get an increase in intelligence and sapient understanding. There is an ongoing process of convincing the volmari to loosen up the strict will-based bonding, but to make the bonding less intrusive and more equalized. A lot of the civilizations out there have problems, some similar to the problems we have as society, some quite alien and not comprehensible to us. Nothing is forced down somebody's throat, but there is always mentorship involved. That's pretty much the only problem the volmari have, they are otherwise a very advanced, and productive alien culture, helping in securing many worlds out there.

In terms of mankind, the corporation thing has to go because people start to become more and more frustrated about that as time goes by (otherwise they can get critique, but not ask you to change the system etc.). But since there is an opposition to that, they think we need to deal with it, if we don't like it. But when it comes to a one world government, they say that we have demonized the word to a very great extent. A lot of cultures out there have a system with one single governmental body set in place. The thing is, the demonization of the term exists in the first place because of the people who stand behind the plan to introduce this one global government, and all the details that follow in their plans. And a lot of people, because of that, have started to hate the type of system as well, not only those who are trying to implement it. The system itself is not bad, its how spiritual, dedicated, and responsible the people who will stand as representatives of that government, are, as individuals.

Yes, with those who are pushing the current agendas, we won't like the system one bit (given we are some of those who survive the population reduction, and given it goes to great lengths as they plan to get it to). For example, I wouldn't mind somebody like Martin Luther King and Mahatma Gandhi being part of such a system, because they have shown to the world what kind of people they are, and that they do care about mankind as a whole, through their lives' work. Unfortunately, we are sort of in a shortage of such people today. Those that I mentioned, are not alive today, to be able to be elected perhaps, given we reach a state of, some kind of, 'freedom'. I think most of you are getting the idea that I'm trying to get across.

The people involved need to be replaced by us. The system should be created, by us. Their role can be criticizing, mentoring, and showing successful models of societies who have lasted longer (chronologically, than we, so far). Maybe systems that would benefit us, as we have a certain general behavior, or psychology, that is different than them. A successful system out there, does not mean its gonna be successful for us. Vice versa too. But I believe in their experience too. They have been longer in existence than us, so logically, they know a few things better than we do.

And, speaking of existence, I really like Realeyes's post, regarding the O.B.E.s and 360° vision. It reminded me of something I wrote in the post about DNA, regarding the shadow-body. I think this might be a coping mechanism created by the consciousness inhabiting the body in order for the consciousness and the body stay connected via something that is a combination of both, but not having the same density level as either of them. I'm referring to what you said about observation, when one has an O.B.E., that people still have a focused vision like they had when they were in their actual body, and are able to move parts of their body etc. Maybe this is the astral body? Also, an interesting connection with the 'orbs' people see today. Maybe they are somebody else's consciousness traveling around? Having a 360° vision? Just fascinating! Thanks for that comment. What do the rest of you think? Have you guys caught orbs on camera? And Realeyes, I love that little poem (can I call it that?) you typed. Yes, it does sum up what I was talking about.

I spoke about systems and social designs a paragraph or two before this. Yes, we will need to create a system of our own, and Pilgrim asked me which of these systems would be closest to us, also which culture of those I mentioned would be closest to us, technologically as well. I think a type of anarchy-based society would be the best. Now what do I mean by that - a system where there is no centralized government, and human decision making, because it seems whoever sits on the throne, assumes a role of 'God' and plays with the rest of the world. This way, even those who have issues with authority, being too much regulated by all kinds of laws, or have lost the desire to trust a government like we have had so far, and want something else, everybody, would be pleased. Or at least see it in a way that its refreshing. Rules will still be there, but in a lesser number, created responsibly, and made by everyone, reaching a consensus (not a majority vote, leaving others dissatisfied). People will feel free again, to do (almost) whatever they want (there has to be some limits, I'm sure you will all agree). Also, we need to become less materialistic and territorial. Owning several homes, cars etc., is not good. For anyone. I will need a separate thread to discuss the future of society and possible forms of social systems that we could "try out" and see where it takes us. I can't sum everything up in one post.

Regarding technology, I will have to make it a double answer, as you didn't specify if you were interested in comparing us, with them, with the technology available in the public sector, or the overall technological progress, that has advanced achievements done in secluded areas, by private groups.

In the already known technology, used everyday, we can be compared with a civilization, that is also humanoid, and somewhat human-looking too, that lives on a planet in the system of Eta Cassiopeiae. They are actually slightly less advanced than we are, but have intercepted a few of our radio transmissions in 1955. They are still researching what was that they intercepted, and interesting mysteries have formed surrounding that event.

I don't know of any other civilizations (for now) that are close to the same technological advancement as us. Of those who I mentioned in that post you quoted, the Epsilon Eridani would be the closest to us in advancement (although far more advanced than us), but, in comparison with the rest of the cultures that I listed in that post, they are the closest. Regarding our apex minds here, I think I can personally take the freedom to assume that, even though hard to comprehend, our scientific minds would be able to pull it off and understand the concepts behind some of these societies the extraterrestrial cultures have adapted to living in. The easiest one to grasp? Perhaps those having a commonwealth-type system. In terms of clean energy, I will need more time to figure that out myself. I think biological way to clean our environment would be the best. Maybe a strain of genetically engineered trees that would consume carbon-dioxide and release oxygen at a higher rate than normal. Maybe a bacteria that can "rot" plastic and other things made from other forms of polymers, that the global junk is made of. What worries me is the higher introduction of nuclear energy, and thus, nuclear waste. I haven't talked to them about it - yet, but I personally have no solution for that. Burying it under the sea or underground is no solution if you ask me. I just got an idea for another thread - topic being discussion and exploration of alternatives to energy, and exploring sollutions for pollution and contamination.

They say we are using fossil fuels in a period where the CO2 is in the period where its rising (they say this happens periodically in time, on this planet), and that we barely have any role in that, but we are doing it in a very bad timing. And its why we need to turn to alternatives. When the CO2 starts to decrease, we can go back to fossil fuels again (given there is enough time for them to form underground), but they don't see any efficiency in that, and if we have survived a period in time where we have found other ways to collect and consume energy, that we won't have any need to go back to the "old ways". They have proposed something we can tap into using current, publicly available technology. Solar power and geothermal power. Each in abundance on Earth. I have based a project regarding this, involving building a new experimental city one day, using these energy sources. They have tossed orgone energy in the mix, but they think we are way too young a culture to be using that source today. Maybe in future. Pilgrim, I'll have to discuss this further in another thread. I need to hear what people think in general about some of these proposals.

And in regards of the role of the culture from Tau Ceti, influencing the Slavic & Pre-Slavic nations on Earth, I will expand on it more on the Ancient History post. So, be on alert for that.

There has been questions pertaining to the Nibiruans and what they think of us, along with other cultures' opinion on us as a species, the quote of which, I used, is from Etherios.

Genetically, we are related very much to them. In a genetic sense, they do think they 'own us' (more or less). Both groups .Knowing that most of the genetic material we have today, is from them, I understand why they would think that way too. Doesn't matter much to me, I don't agree with their view anyway. I'm part of a species, and even though I understand the origin of such an attitude, I still vouch for my own species and no other, and of course, my unconditional support goes exactly there.

As I said, I don't agree with that philosophy, but I understand the psychology behind that. They have went through similar things as a culture. Its normal for them. But if we are somehow made to choose - I would be more fond of the En-ki side of the beings. They are the ones who helped us a lot in ancient times, and who created some of the first human prototypes. Let's put it this way - The En-lil side thinks of us as pests (as they have lost interest in maintaining us, and don't like us one bit - they want the planet), and the En-ki side sees us the way we see primates. Not a very complementary picture, but if you compare that to how we view primates you would understand. We might see the primates as undeveloped species, with a lot of faults, but also with a lot of interesting qualities, otherwise we would have no interest in them. Primates also have a complex social system, and interaction, and they are sentient animals close to reaching some form of pre-sapience. We are looked upon in that fashion, and we have "mimicked" (just like primates mimic human behavior) some of the behavior they had and in time incorporated it in our society (probably the materialism and lust for gold is explained now), and we are considered on the brink of reaching a level of awareness close to the one they have. If I have to choose, I'd rather be looked down upon as a smart animal/pet, rather than a pest that needs to be eradicated.

This is probably a question we need to ask ourselves - How exactly should we look upon, and treat, other animal species? If we don't like to be looked upon and treated in a certain manner, how should we look upon and treat, other animal forms?

We may not agree with certain views the ETs have. Its important to understand where those views come from, and why they exist at all.

There are other ETs out there too, that see us no different than we see ants. They go from planet to planet, find something interesting, take it, and leave it. Or take over the environment and walk over us as we would when we are entering an "ant-owned" territory and their nest. How many of you watch every single time you step on the ground not to squash a bug or step over a "rushing" snail? I wouldn't bet its a large number. Its bad to be aware somebody views us that way, but in the end, it seems that this is how the universe works. luckily, most of those cultures, that have this type of viewpoint, are pushed aside from places where young, poorly developed, and emerging species live. Part of the Kuiper Belt alien presence is just that - protection from hostile invasion, and preservation of a species.

Once we clear our planet from all the negative presence on it, both human and alien (which will happen eventually), we would change the status of our planet from "Quarantined world" to "Protectorate world", and assigned a class next to that designation, emphasizing the level of diversity and rarity of life forms on it. We should get a higher class designation, since very few worlds in the local area of the universe have such a diversity as our planet.

The En-ki side values this planet, but they don't want it for themselves as part of their stellar expansion, especially if there is a species reaching maturity in development.

I see there has been some confusion surrounding my usage of numbers here, and its perfectly understandable. When I was a kid, in school, we were taught to write numbers with more than three digits with a fullstop symbol after the third one. And for numbers with a decimal point - a coma. The only place where we don't break down numbers with more than three digits is when we write a date (year 1991 - for example, or November 11th 1991 etc.) and nowhere else.

If its a lot of confusion I can assume a different style of typing the numbers, juts let me know. I also understand the confusion with 'billion' and the 'million millions' thing, so I will write every date fully in numbers from now on so as to avoid confusion. Just let me know if you prefer I use comas or periods when writing numbers.

Thanks for pointing this out Hughe, and thank you for the explanation Dionysus and Vibrations.

To answer your question - if I understood it well: Yes, there is a 'Reptoid' species that was provolved here, on this planet, but was later transported to Sol B. They have visited this planet till 2003, and after that visitations from them have been forbidden. Other groups who are regressive and hostile in nature can sometimes open gates and enter the planet (mostly underground), and also communication done with technology, not face-to-face one).

They are somewhat similar to those theoretically hypothesized to have existed by ... I forgot his name. Those in the picture comparing the Troodon and its "evolved form". They say it wasn't the troodon by the way, who was provolved, but another raptor species.

MariaDane asked me what I think of the 'Galactic Federation of Light' or more correctly, the two of them that seem to be co-existing at the same time. I guess that makes three then? Two Galactic Federations of Light and one that is only a Galactic Federation. None of which my contacts know about, but find it funny that they have their cultures' point of origin mentioned as being members lol.

The one where the Orions claim to be part of, I dunno. I don't like them, and it would be evident to anyone if they know about the Orion Group, and their reputation. There are a few star systems in the Orion constellation (that I currently know of) who have benevolent inhabitants on them, but neither are part of any recognized association of developed cultures, and the 'Allied Worlds' too.

The other assumes the Pleiadians as being the "head" of it, I think? I don't like them much either, as their intentions seem to be very strange and awkward. I think that some of them are pushing religion too far, and taking the overpopulation myth as a reality etc. - i don't like it. That is not to say that I don't think some of the Pleadian groups are benevolent though (like those of Merope and Maia stars). Bu I don't think they are part of any federation.

Maybe they use "Galactic Federation" as a term to explain some other association they may have. But they are not part of the 'Allied Worlds' ever since Atlantis happened.

You will have to give me more information in order to base some conclusion on this.

Regarding implants - they can be placed on either side of the hip. Usually if you are right handed, they will place in on the left hip and vice versa. A lot of the implants can be placed in extremities (arms, legs) above the knee, or below elbow. Toes can be target too. A prominent place is also the sides of the torso, below the rib cage. A rare place, but has happened, is probing the forehead (I don't, and neither do my contacts know for sure, but they speculate it can be connected with the so called '3rd eye'). If you haven't consented for an implant, there is a greater chance that the 'prober' does not have you or best interests in mind.

Regarding the Ankh, try old Phoenician. You should get a "snake" reference in the meaning. Ever wondered why the pharaohs not only held an Ankh, but had a snake "coming out" their forehead?

An interesting reference has been made by Billyji regarding the 24 civilizations that have been part of the "teams" that created us (Connected with this is also a post made by Gong, that I will partially answer to here). I don't know the details, as I haven't studied the Bible in detail only some passages that have been mentioned by my contacts. But on my latest contact that was on the 17th this month, they did tell me some pretty interesting things and details regarding us and our creation, as I told them that I was to post about it soon on the internet. They also corrected me on a few things that I had been wrong about before. Before this contact happened, if I was to answer your question, I would have dismissed the whole "root races" thing etc. But it seems that there was about a dosen different human species created back then, who with mixing have remained only 4 distinct variants today. I will talk about that more in the Ancient History post (its still incomplete).

Alteans might be a a form of the word Atlantians, a Pleiadian group from Atlas, who actually was the first to establish Atlantis from the cultures who were involved there. The Ashans could be those groups who were first to arrive and establish colonies on Ashaolon (Antarctica). Elarthin is similar to a designation I have heard about regarding an amphibian race who I know as Elarathon, but they haven't been involved with our creation as far as I know. Still interesting nonetheless. I have no information on the names of the rest you listed. Its quite possible that they are names of cultures who were involved with our creation, but bearing a different name then those I know of.

Maybe you would recognize some of what I will talk about in the 'Ancient History' post, and then correct me on it. I'm talking about, appearance-wise. Also the various kinds of human variants that have been created/provolved, and later some survive, other go extinct etc.

Now for a more fuller answer to you Gong, I think you might be interested in where some of the particular features come from. For the different human sub-ethnicities, like the Africans and Asians. I have already mentioned in smaller posts in the forum that our current skin pigmentation is a result of exposure to several factors - radioactivity, change of mineral consumption, and genetic manipulation and tampering with our genes. The appearance is mostly influenced by the first factor - radioactive degradation. The darker skinned races used to have a fierce red skin, and the majority of the light skinned races had green skin pigmentation. The lighter the skin, the larger the genetic decay from the original form. The middle-eastern people being the ones on the scale of those with once red skin, and the Caucasian from the groups who had green skin. I had huge arguments with them about this, as as one can imagine, the Ego didn't like to hear things like that. But in time I got used to the thought of it - as I saw things as they were back in the past (they had to show me to convince me). I spent so many nights crying about this, as to why it happened, and it didn't help much with my self-confidence and self-esteem, which was very low back then to begin with, and then this ... I went through some serious dark periods of depression in my life, and this was one of them.

Anyway, the Asian slanted eyes are a trait that was present in a group that colonized Rigel and Mintaka, long time ago. The Procyons have them too. And speaking of the Procyons, they have in their mix of cultures a lot of dark-skinned people too. Some close to the South American cultures of Earth. in Alpha Centauri, there are people who have tanned skin, among the majority who are Caucasian. Sirius has very tall humanoids who are with black skin, among the various other pigmentations (blue, orange, red, etc). The vegans have really dark brown skin, but they have Caucasian facial features. A group from Barnard's Star have darker skin color. They also have full lips and broad noses just like Africans. Those from Tau Ceti, even though they have slight tan on their skin, they also have broad noses, and so do some of those from Procyon. Those from India seem to have been at least partially influenced by blue-skinned ETs - either from Amufar (Lyra), Sirius or from some of the cultures of the constellation of Andromeda. The curly hair comes from a race of small stature humans from star systems in the Hyades star cluster. Orange/red hair is a trait I have only seen in Pleiadians, and more present in the Procyons.

Anyway, stay alert on future posts, I could expand on this. I understand the education regarding the whole geographical regions and climate changes associated with it. But you don't change facial features in the process unfortunately. Not that fast anyway, in terms of our evolutionary timescale.

The dinosaurs were first designed on Mars (and I think geologists and archeologists would find the planet very, very interesting), then transported here, along with some of the flora. The martian soil was not very fertile and potent (words used by them), and the Earth's soil was a lot better, after terraforming, plus there was a greater territory, so a lot of different species were brought, and modified to live here. Mostly the mammal life. I will explain in detail about this in future posts. This became too long lol.

Quote Posted by bilko (here)
    Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Quote Posted by bennycog (here)
    Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Quote Posted by manny (here)
    Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    ?
    Quote Posted by Mandala (here)
    Quote Posted by GlassSteagallfan (here)
    Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    Quote Posted by Realeyes (here)
    Quote Posted by Pilgrim (here)
    Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    Quote Posted by billyji (here)
    Quote Posted by gong (here)
    ^ ^ I've decided I'm gonna answer and discuss things this way from now on, still making quotes, but not clogging the post with quote pieces that hang after every paragraph. I hope you guys like this. If not let me know .

20. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Alien Ramone (24th May 2011), alxz (29th May 2011), apokalypse (20th August 2011), arpanet (25th May 2011), bennycog (28th May 2011), BMJ (25th May 2011), Caren (26th May 2011), dan33 (2nd May 2017), divine_moments_of_truth (25th May 2011), DNA (26th May 2011), EC1000 (25th May 2011), Flash (26th May 2011), Herbert (26th May 2011), Hughe (25th May 2011), humanalien (1st February 2012), kaatje (26th May 2011), kersley (24th May 2011), lake (25th May 2011), Laura Elina (11th July 2011), Lazlo (25th May 2011), Lettherebelight (25th May 2011), Newlyn (26th May 2011), noprophet (25th May 2011), ozlemer (10th June 2011), Positive Vibe Merchant (27th May 2011), Realeyes (26th May 2011), Rocky_Shorz (24th May 2011), sanjosenian (25th May 2011), seko (23rd September 2011), Sir Eltor (28th May 2011), Snowbird (27th May 2011), thunder24 (25th May 2011), wegge (27th May 2011), yuhui (30th July 2012)

21. Link to Post #293
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I did like the flow of this reply message...

thanks again for everything you are sharing...

22. Link to Post #294
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,700 times in 8,940 posts

Quote From Oxynight

One of the responses were about the nature of the universe, and its creation. I was told another analogy about it. Let's assume for a moment that the universe is a 'programmed outcome', or a form of "simulated reality", as imagined by somebody/something. We would be the program's encoded structures that were designed to be, or to occur, if you will. Somebody's idea of something. Let's call it existence. Can we say "God" is a programmer? Maybe, if 'it' was conscious about what 'it' was doing. But a conscious being/intelligence, of such a nature (omnipotent), would likely run multiple simulations and change things when they occur, things 'it' finds as "excess" in the "program outcome" or "unnecessary".
    So funny, Oxynight, because once my beloved daughter asked me what was or who was God. Not knowing what to answer to a 7 or 8 years old, I answered: God is you with your Sims (a computer game girls love). We are the Sims or God. Therefore God can create planets, human, houses, families and gardens, as you do with your Sims. When her Sims did not work, there was a virus in God's creation and we (Sim's Gods) had to correct it.

She understood very well. Why? May be because at an earlier age, when she had ask me "what about junk food, it is good stuff", I had answered that she is the God of her cells, and that she would not like to have a pile of poison - sh..t poured on her, neither her cells. When she eats junk, her cells scream "Please, please God, don't do that, send us good stuff instead".

thank you Oxynight

23. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

alxz (25th May 2011), arpanet (25th May 2011), Herbert (26th May 2011), Newlyn (26th May 2011), OnyxKnight (6th February 2012), ozlemer (10th June 2011), thunder24 (25th May 2011)

24. Link to Post #295
    Mauritius Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,420 times in 635 posts

Wow. Absolutely amazing. Can I have the first signed copy of your book? ...lol

25. Link to Post #296
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

There are two ways of cleaning radioactive waste. One is to use frequency, the other is to use chemical reaction. I prefer the frequency method which John Hutchison has been doing. It makes sense to me. All the matter exists as waves so that change the wave pattern transform / eliminate certain property of radioactive material.

Quote dioxide and release oxygen at a higher rate than normal. Maybe a bacteria that can "rot" plastic and other things made from other forms of polymers, that the global junk is made of. What worries me is the higher introduction of nuclear energy, and thus, nuclear waste. I haven't talked to them about it - yet, but I personally have no solution for that. Burying it under the sea or underground is no solution if you ask me. I just got an idea for another thread - topic being discussion and exploration of alternatives to energy, and exploring sollutions for pollution and contamination.
    Most aliens have underestimated the level of technologies human possess nowadays since late 1950s. Of course, I'm talking about the free energy / propulsion technologies that has been hidden, suppressed, developed under secret programs. The irony is some esoteric technologies transferred by other group of aliens.

Which one we look at the levels are very. Some might be hundreds years ahead, some of them might be thousands years ahead.

For alternative energy solution, just building a Tesla tower in a community is a good solution. It is safe and not dealing with space-time manipulation. It's collecting electricity in atmosphere such as the lightening. Lightening exert huge amount of electricity instantly, this technology sipping electricity and accumulate for distribution.

I personally disagree with burning any types of elements, especially water. Using water as main source of fuel will be disaster. Imagine billions of cars burn water nowadays.

Any members who like to get broad insight of alternative energy solution, check out
    WADE FRAZIER : A Healed Planet
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...-Healed-Planet
    Brian O'Leary's interview
    http://projectcamelot.org/brian_o_leary.html

How about anti-gravity vehicle that travels space with free energy?
    Otis T. Carr perfected it late 1947.
    Aquamarine Dreams:
    Ralph Ring and Otis T. Carr
    http://projectcamelot.org/ralph_ring.html

My concern is when will the general public aware of these hidden technologies that should be used for humanity?
    IMHO, some of propulsion technologies humans have under secrecy are advanced than few alien species that do interstellar travel.

26. Link to Post #297
    United States Avalon Member divine_moments_of_truth's Avatar
    Thanks

Very interesting, a little more elaboration on the skin pigmentation would be helpful though.

27. Link to Post #298
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

I forgot to add this on the previous post.

I remember somebody (don't know who) asked me on Skype about the size of the stars these beings come from in comparison with our sun.

I couldn't find size comparison images for each star (as some are not well known), and instead I found a very interesting online computational engine, that helped me quite a bit for this matter. Its mainly for use of mathematics, physics, conversion tools, and chemistry, but it has a small 'astronomy' section on it.

It doesn't have size comparison for all stars, but for most of them - yes.

Here it is:

The more smaller stars:

The more giant stars:

The redder the star, the cooler the temperature (the lower spectral class as well), the bluer the star, the hotter the temperature (the higher the spectral class).
    Last edited by OnyxKnight; 25th May 2011 at 21:48.

28. Link to Post #299
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,882 times in 4,326 posts

Default Re: Me again

My previous demonic avatar ...

Yes, it kinda disturbed a lot of people, and made them ask questions about it, since I'm not exactly like the image I portrayed, character-wise. At least I don't think I am, am I? :D

We all hear about our Higher Self I believe? Right? And everything is fine with that, but those who teach you spirituality are helping you connect with only one aspect of yourself, not completely. In addition to the Higher Self, there is the Hidden Self, or the Inner Self. I think I discussed this with a member of Avalon, through PMs (not sure who that was).

The Inner Self is also what some may refer to as our dark-side. We all have it. There is no single human being that doesn't. Its wrong to focus on the Higher Self all the time, in every situation, as it severs the link between your Higher Self and the connected medium state, and the Inner Self. I guess because its called an Inner aspect of our Self, it is deemed "hidden" or "dark". Its not necessarily something "evil"/negative like the term might suggest.

I'll explain some attributes of it:

* With the Inner Self, you can shut off all emotions in an instant, or activate them in a normal working manner, instantaneously. This can come in handy in certain situations where circumstances might need you to be less responsive, less stimulated, and show less or no emotions. Sometimes emotions can give away what we think or feel at the moment, which can make us vulnerable, in the eyes of some. And we live in times where we cannot afford the luxury of showing that all the time and to everybody, especially if they don't have our best interests in mind. In that case, they will probably use/abuse your state to a point where they will break you down as a person.

* The fear-factor. A powerful tool to both assume power, control and dominance, but there is another side where the same feeling of fear can save your ass. It has done so innumerable times throughout history (not only our history, but any other life forms capable of understanding danger, risk, imminent death etc.). This Inner Self allows you to turn on or shut off your fear. In a normal mode of behavior, our Inner Self usually allows us to experience fear most of the time. Sometimes an overreaction of it leading to paranoia/hysteria etc. In stations where one could be scared, with the fear-sensation being shut off you can allow yourself to act in a way according to the situation you find yourself in. One with a mastered Inner Self control, can easily not only escape the claws of the 'Reptoids' and the 'Grays' but also if with enough intelligence manipulate them to a degree where you can remain in a conscious state and examine the surroundings (maybe see if its not a real encounter - that its a MILABS work etc.). They will have no choice but to bring you back.

* It also allows you to focus better on certain things and increase concentration, and intelligence in some cases. You can also control your body temperature and also your brain wave frequency.

* You can easily ignore negative intruders into your mind (which are mostly recorded channeled messages), and if the transmissions reach you, they will most likely be sent to you in vain, as you would not be 'listening'. This is like I said, very useful against intruding negative energies, or thoughts (for empaths / telepaths). The Higher Self is the opposite, making you an open door, and an open channel to everything, tuning in to any frequency, feeling, sensation or thought out there that you can "grab". Which is a good thing, if you are open to communicate and willing to share yourself with others. But you need both for safety;

* You can even open hidden, regressed, or "locked"" memories through meditation, sleep, or hypnosis. I suggest mediation myself, as the other two can give you scrambled results.

* Those who reach a higher level of mastery over the Inner Self can even compile pieces of their damaged DNA and reconstruct fragments of it, over a long period of time and very focused work. At the very, very least, your work with this can open the "genetic doors" to your offspring;

The Inner Self is mostly a regulatory and defensive mechanism.

Now why the "dark-side"? Or the twisted, disturbing nature people prescribe to it?
    I feel you.

29. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

alxz (29th May 2011), Kraut (16th July 2013), nimmer (26th May 2011)

30. Link to Post #300
    Thanks

The more smaller stars:

The more giant stars:

Links don't work. The images created by WolframAlpha are only temporary. You have to attach them here or upload them somewhere more permanent. For example http://imgur.com/ (free and ad-free)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst 1 5 15 21 LastLast