+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1 6 16 21 LastLast

Thread: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

1. Link to Post #101
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,548 times in 931 posts

Default Re: My ET contact experiences (discussions/Q&A panel etc.)

Quote Posted by ktlight (here)
    Hi Maria
    You are the first person in years that I have met who has read Urantia.

How did you get on with the idea that he first human was made from lemurs? Perhaps this should be in a different thread.
    Urantia has some really good information, sometimes written in a way that needs a bit of a thoughtwork to guess the real meaning. But like any other material, at least in my opinion, it has its share of false information.

To my understanding, we do come from a lemur-like creature. As do all the humanoid, human-looking ETs. I think I had it in the ancient history material in my notes. I will expand more on it in this thread.

Provolution/Uplift would be one way of putting how we came to be.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), humanalien (1st February 2012), ktlight (20th March 2011), Lazlo (19th April 2011), Ria (9th January 2012), seeker/reader (27th July 2013)

3. Link to Post #102
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

Quote Posted by thunder24 (here)
    Quote Posted by MariaDine (here)
    Well, so far we know that most of us come from «other places» (other star sistems) and have been here acting out the karma .
    Some are coming in (Earth) for the first time and for the Awakening.
    Others are leaving as their «job» is done
    Some keep in touch with the OutSide Family.
    Others suffer from amnesia and have to be contacted directly by their «friends».
    Some are here from other dimensions, look human but don't have (human) aura.
    Others pop in and out of this dimension.

The last 2 don't join Foruns

Namasté

http://www.cartoonstock.com/lowres/sma0081l.jpg
    thanks great link. I like.
    I realize we are all alien, just wondering if there was something as to be shared as far as the physical makeup of this lifetime.
    peace
    «...the physical makeup of this lifetime.» ??? What do you mean ?

Namasté

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011)

5. Link to Post #103
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,172 times in 13,485 posts

Well, so far we know that most of us come from «other places» (other star sistems) and have been here acting out the karma .
    Others suffer from amnesia and have to be contacted directly by their «friends».

Namasté

I realize we are all alien, just wondering if there was something as to be shared as far as the physical makeup of this lifetime.
    peace

Namasté
    we are star dust...

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), ktlight (20th March 2011), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011), Sir Eltor (20th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,301 times in 5,193 posts

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Hi Maria

How did you get on with the idea that he first human was made from lemurs? Perhaps this should be in a different thread.
    Urantia has some really good information, sometimes written in a way that needs a bit of a thoughtwork to guess the real meaning. But like any other material, at least in my opinion, it has its share of false information.

To my understanding, we do come from a lemur-like creature. As do all the humanoid, human-looking ETs. I think I had it in the ancient history material in my notes. I will expand more on it in this thread.

I read Urantia many years ago. I think I read that the first lemur-like humans did not last long. Subsequently, and I cannot remember how it progressed to this, but there were then red, green, yellow, indigo, blue races spread out over the plant. Indigos were in Africa. I am not sure that I liked what was said about the indigos.

Can you expand?

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011)

9. Link to Post #105
    Thanks

POSTED BY ONYX -
    «I will have to explain myself a bit better.

Non-physical entities, do exist. They sometimes appear in forms we would be pleased to see like the images of angels we have concocted throughout the ages.

When those entities claim they are St. Michael, and ask you to live your life A to Z according to the Bible, that's when I get the red alarm, as anyone else should.

So, I do believe you have these experiences, I am just explaining a deeper understanding of it, than simply labeling it an angelic visit, if you get what I mean.

The names and what they used to mean, is what its different. The words, or labels if you will. That was my point in the post. Not "debunking" experiences involving non-physical energy-based beings . »

-----------------

Are you talking about «The Urantia Book» ?

Quote from The Urantia Book -
    «P24:7, 1:2.6 In theory you may think of God as the Creator, and he is the personal creator of Paradise and the central universe of perfection, but the universes of time and space are all created and organized by the Paradise corps of the Creator Sons. The Universal Father is not the personal creator of the local universe of Nebadon; the universe in which you live is the creation of his Son Michael. Though the Father does not personally create the evolutionary universes, he does control them in many of their universal relationships and in certain of their manifestations of physical, mindal, and spiritual energies. God the Father is the personal creator of the Paradise universe and, in association with the Eternal Son, the creator of all other personal universe Creators. »

Namasté
    Hi Maria

»
    ... first human was made from lemurs?» ?????????????????????

I'm sorry, but I don't understand a word you are saying. I find difficulty understanding the way you speak English.

Besides I never said or wrote in any post that ...........«he first human» ,......... who ever it is.................was made from lemurs... .

Ps - Who wrote it was OnixKnight

Namasté
    Last edited by MariaDine; 20th March 2011 at 17:12.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

11. Link to Post #106
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,560 times in 5,028 posts

I have just began reading you experiences OnyxKnight, Thank you so much for sharing this amazing account of your personal journey. I will read on and ask questions later.

Bless you.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011)

13. Link to Post #107
    Thanks

The info talks about the Manus, beings that coordenate the evolution of 7 Root Races. The first 3 have already left the Earth, The 4 th is still here, since more then 14.000 years. The 5 th race and the 7 sub-races are here now.

Many are on the american continent, being this civilization of the (years) 90, the 5 sub-race.

The 6 Root Race is coming in , through all those gifted children !

The 7 Race due to the 4 th Race being a «bit» late , and also some other factors, are late coming in... They should already be here to act together with the 6 Race.

Namasté
    Last edited by MariaDine; 20th March 2011 at 17:58.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

15. Link to Post #108
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 times in 171 posts

Onyx said: To my understanding, we do come from a lemur-like creature. As do all the humanoid, human-looking ETs. I think I had it in the ancient history material in my notes. I will expand more on it in this thread.

In reply: The Lemurs must be "the Feline race" that Jelaila Star talks about. The Felines are one of the two primary root races in our universe and ancestors of the human race.

Her site offers more details, including where their home planet is, a picture and description here: http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/felines.html

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Post:

17. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

That is more or less correct.

Namasté

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

19. Link to Post #110
    Thanks

POSTED BY ONYX -
    «I will have to explain myself a bit better.

Non-physical entities, do exist. They sometimes appear in forms we would be pleased to see like the images of angels we have concocted throughout the ages.

When those entities claim they are St. Michael, and ask you to live your life A to Z according to the Bible, that's when I get the red alarm, as anyone else should.

So, I do believe you have these experiences, I am just explaining a deeper understanding of it, than simply labeling it an angelic visit, if you get what I mean.

The names and what they used to mean, is what its different. The words, or labels if you will. That was my point in the post. Not "debunking" experiences involving non-physical energy-based beings . »

-----------------

Are you talking about «The Urantia Book» ?

Quote from The Urantia Book -
    «P24:7, 1:2.6 In theory you may think of God as the Creator, and he is the personal creator of Paradise and the central universe of perfection, but the universes of time and space are all created and organized by the Paradise corps of the Creator Sons. The Universal Father is not the personal creator of the local universe of Nebadon; the universe in which you live is the creation of his Son Michael. Though the Father does not personally create the evolutionary universes, he does control them in many of their universal relationships and in certain of their manifestations of physical, mindal, and spiritual energies. God the Father is the personal creator of the Paradise universe and, in association with the Eternal Son, the creator of all other personal universe Creators. »

Namasté
    Hi Maria

»
    ... first human was made from lemurs?» ?????????????????????

I'm sorry, but I don't understand a word you are saying. I find difficulty understanding the way you speak English.

Besides I never said or wrote in any post that ...........«he first human» ,......... who ever it is.................was made from lemurs... .

Ps - Who wrote it was OnixKnight

Namasté
    This is what I wrote, in response to your statement about Urantial.

"Hi Maria

How did you get on with the idea that he first human was made from lemurs? Perhaps this should be in a different thread."

Onyx was responding to the second sentence, which is what I read in Urantia.

Hope this helps.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), MariaDine (20th March 2011), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011)

21. Link to Post #111
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Herbert (here)
    In reply: The Lemurs must be "the Feline race" that Jelaila Star talks about. The Felines are one of the two primary root races in our universe and ancestors of the human race.

Her site offers more details, including where their home planet is, a picture and description here: http://www.nibiruancouncil.com/html/felines.html
    Have been through that website before. I don't like the information presented, because it goes almost entirely different than what I have been informed. And from what I have discussed with other people, I seem to not be the only one.

I'm sorry if this is disappointing, but I go by what I have been told and seen.

I am talking about a race of creatures with animal behavior when they were modified for the first time by the Progenitors, and thus creating the Lyran races.

By the time the same creature was brought on Mars and later also provolved by the Nibiruans, it already had reached some sentience.

To my understanding, there are no 'root races', and a lot of the things in Urantia are written symbolically, and need to be expanded upon, as all symbols are.

One of the Lyran races, were, in appearance, in the head at least, a bit felinoid. If they are referring to root races, maybe this is what they meant. If they deem that particular Lyran system the "cradle of life". The thing is, that planet produced three different races, one being humanoid, human-looking. The well known Lyrans many talk about today.

There is a lot to write, I will have to expand upon this so its more clear.

22. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Billy (21st March 2011), buckminster fuller (20th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), Dionysus (23rd March 2011), fourty-two (16th December 2013), golden lady (24th March 2011), humanalien (1st February 2012), ktlight (21st March 2011), Lazlo (19th April 2011), Möbius (20th March 2011), Pilgrim (24th March 2011), Realeyes (23rd March 2011), Ria (9th January 2012), seeker/reader (27th July 2013), seko (22nd September 2011), strevane (6th August 2011)

23. Link to Post #112
    Thanks

http://de.toonpool.com/user/1107/fil...ing_171975.jpg

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by OnyxKnight (here)
    Quote Posted by Herbert (here)

Have been through that website before. I don't like the information presented, because it goes almost entirely different than what I have been informed. And from what I have discussed with other people, I seem to not be the only one.

I'm sorry if this is disappointing, but I go by what I have been told and seen.

I am talking about a race of creatures with animal behavior when they were modified for the first time by the Progenitors, and thus creating the Lyran races.

By the time the same creature was brought on Mars and later also provolved by the Nibiruans, it already had reached some sentience.

To my understanding, there are no 'root races', and a lot of the things in Urantia are written symbolically, and need to be expanded upon, as all symbols are.

One of the Lyran races, were, in appearance, in the head at least, a bit felinoid. If they are referring to root races, maybe this is what they meant. If they deem that particular Lyran system the "cradle of life". The thing is, that planet produced three different races, one being humanoid, human-looking. The well known Lyrans many talk about today.

There is a lot to write, I will have to expand upon this so its more clear.
    --------
    Already know that.
    Thanks anyway.
    Namasté

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

25. Link to Post #113
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,706 times in 8,941 posts

Thanks very much OnyxKnight, very interesting. I do not dare asking questions right now, not to get you overswamped (forums can do that as I witnessed here recently).

Personnaly I would be glad if you recoup by yourself and write about what happened to you, and what you learned that we should share in, as well as what they told you to tell us, all in one writing, i mean long pieces at a time. It would probably answer some of our questions anyhow and make for a coherent presentation on which we could then elaborate with our questions. It may avoid being overswampinbg you as well and not letting you the opportunity to truly explain.

Questions may be answered separately then. But of course, you do as you see best fit. This is only a suggestion.

I love reading you. Thank you for sharing. Be careful for your safety, you know a lot.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

buckminster fuller (20th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (27th July 2021), golden lady (24th March 2011), hohoemi (20th March 2011), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011), strevane (6th August 2011)

27. Link to Post #114
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    Thanks a lot. I can really finish the big puzzle of Mongolian and aliens relationship.
    Would you please share? As I lack that particular information, but would love to know.

And you are welcome .

Jake Simpson: The biggest secret mentioned about a real A.I system.
    Quote The AI surveillance system, Jake told us, was literally "out of this world". It operates hyperdimensionally, based on a highly advanced quantum computing model that is basically our development based on acquired alien technology. This system is so advanced that the ETs themselves are unhappy that we have it.
    Well, at least there is somebody else out there who knows about the Earth-based A.I. system. I only remember hearing about this in a video where Bill Ryan had a presentation, and was answering questions. I never went through the Jake Simpson material.

I'm not 100% sure it operates hyperdimensionally, but its very much possible. And if so, then most of our liberation efforts would be reduced to null.

... mind I said most.

Whoever controls that A.I. forgot the other ET factor in the equation.

Also, to my understanding, the alien technology humans had to build this A.I. system was consciously, and quite willingly given to them. SO I'm not sure what they would be unhappy, unless Jake was referring to the ETs we would deem "positive".

Quote There are a few Artificial Intelligences present on this planet. Omni's A.I. seems to have a good cloaking technology, so the rest cannot sense its here.
    There should be at least four A.Is: Two A.Is on Earth, Omni's A.I, one from the moon. The A.I on Jake Simpson's report is belong to one of secret projects by humans. Question is where is the A.I which Charles is talking about. Is the same A.I on the moon or different one.
    Are you referring to the self-aware A.I. the Japanese will create in a few decades?

Because I don't know of any other A.I. systems at present, other than the Earth-based, back-engineered ET A.I. system (possibly the one Jake Simpson talks about), Omni's alien A.I, and the A.I. system situated on the Moon (who has malfunctioned recently).

One Earth-based, one Moon-based, and one based somewhere in our Solar system.

If you have more information, do share please.

Bill Ryan and Kerry did spent good time with Jake Simpson so Bill might have more insight about the crazy A.I.
    I went through the whole Jake Simpson material, and I can say the guy is dead on about many things. The information he has, at least from that summary you linked me to Project Camelot, seems to coincide with a lot of what I have been told.

I disagree with him on a few points, but this is great since I usually disagree a lot with others who have claimed the same status, yet offered information totally unlike what I have been told.

Its difficult to share such information when you are deeply tied in with such organizations. I have no doubt he is who he says he is. I just hope he is alive, and safe, wherever that may be.

I have one more question. Have you heard about Verdants?
    I have seen them under a different label in one of the databanks Kresimir had. He did say some may know them as "Verdants". So yes. Botanical, green, very cunning little buggers.

They are not allowed to do what they do in our galaxy though. I think most of the ETs already "smelled" their intentions.

28. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to OnyxKnight For This Post:

Alien Ramone (21st April 2011), astrid (18th April 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Denise/Dizi (28th July 2021), Dionysus (23rd March 2011), Flash (21st March 2011), humanalien (1st February 2012), Hybrid5226 (21st March 2011), ktlight (21st March 2011), Lazlo (19th April 2011), Newlyn (9th April 2011), Pilgrim (24th March 2011), Realeyes (23rd March 2011), Ria (9th January 2012), seeker/reader (27th July 2013), seko (22nd September 2011), Selene (3rd February 2012), strevane (6th August 2011)

29. Link to Post #115
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thanks for the thread Onyx I have to say that you go into an amazing amount of detail, I have an illustrators mind so my imagination is working in overdrive. On a lighter side what do these visitors do with their recreational time. For example do they like music, art, philosophy perhaps going out for the night. And have you asked what they think of human art, music and culture.

Thanks

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to linz2d For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011)

31. Link to Post #116
    Australia Avalon Member Roseheart's Avatar
    Thanks

Hi Onyxknight and thanks again.
    Just one personal question from me:
    Could you explain what the high pitched tone that I experience is? I hadn't had it for a while but just experienced it again out in the middle of the country... literally in the middle of nowhere with no t.v or radio on in the house. When it occurs it's very intrusive. I've heard different explanations for this. Is it AI taking a look? ....
    Also, when I look at the sky (during the day) it appears to be teeming with glowing flying worm shaped things... Are these natural? I asked before on the Icke forum and was told they were prana, ufo's and 'seeing the blood pumping in your eyeballs'... Is the sky like the sea and just full of stuff?
    What's your take?

32. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Roseheart For This Post:

andresrx1782 (4th June 2014), Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Gardener (21st March 2011), Lucc30 (1st February 2012), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011), thunder24 (21st March 2011)

33. Link to Post #117
    Palestinian Territory Avalon Member thunder24's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,159 times in 1,845 posts

Quote Posted by Roseheart (here)
    Hi Onyxknight and thanks again.
    Just one personal question from me:
    Could you explain what the high pitched tone that I experience is? I hadn't had it for a while but just experienced it again out in the middle of the country... literally in the middle of nowhere with no t.v or radio on in the house. When it occurs it's very intrusive. I've heard different explanations for this. Is it AI taking a look? ....
    Also, when I look at the sky (during the day) it appears to be teeming with glowing flying worm shaped things... Are these natural? I asked before on the Icke forum and was told they were prana, ufo's and 'seeing the blood pumping in your eyeballs'... Is the sky like the sea and just full of stuff?
    What's your take?
    I see the flying worm shaped things everywhere.

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Namasté

peace

Namasté
    I mean is there a percentage or number that can be given of the earths population, that mothers familial line has been on earth for a long time, and the father is not even from this planet. and vice versa how many kids are being born off planet who has a male earthling father and a female ET mother
    peace
    OBADIAH 1:21
    The Good things in life

"...where ever you go, there you are..."

34. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to thunder24 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011), Roseheart (21st March 2011)

35. Link to Post #118
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,150 times in 501 posts

Greetings OnyxKnight
    What an interesting young man you seem to be...and what an eventful life you have...
    Would like to know if any of your 'associates' from other worlds, dimensions...etc., ever indicated any civilization or human remnant that resides inside the Earth...
    Are you familiar with the theory that there is an abundant living area inside our Earth, possibly entrances at the poles, perhaps others, and that most of the vehicles we see flying around our skies may originate from inner earth locations?
    Thanks for your time.
    Blessings

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lefty Dave For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), Demeisen (7th October 2012), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011), thunder24 (21st March 2011)

37. Link to Post #119
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

OnyxKnight

I'm a naturally sceptical person Onyx, and I've read all the material you posted here.

I have to say, my intuition is telling me this is factual.

A brilliant piece of work on your part.

You definitely need to write a book. Your explanatory flow is highly intelligible and is a pleasure to read.

I hope you continue to have many more experiences such as these.

Also, after reading this, I retract any statement I said regarding you theory of upcoming events in the solar system.

I'll take what you have said on board.

Though I would like confirmation that the planet X is not as large as Jupiter and I'd like to know what the average size of a dwarf star is?

Keep up the good work here sir.

Cheers,

Icecold

38. Link to Post #120
    Thanks

Hi OnyxKnight
    Question 1: Have you met any pig-like entities, or seen any?
    Question 2: Have you seen or been in any very long, supple, undulating craft, possibly the same as what Credo Mutwa described, maybe a mile or so long?

I thank you in anticipation.

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ktlight For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (18th April 2011), OnyxKnight (22nd May 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 21 FirstFirst 1 6 16 21 LastLast