+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6

Thread: Very Disturbing [Jay Weidner - Sacred Mysteries video (removed)]

1. Link to Post #101
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Very Disturbing [Jay Weidner - Sacred Mysteries video (removed)]

A child can pretty much be told anything -- and let's remember that this also includes babies -- mere babies being assaulted. Read something of the case in Australia.
    http://childabuserecovery.com/nicole...g-allegations/

Quote The Ninth Circle was also said to have well organized and secretive human hunting parties that included pedophilia. Privately owned forest groves were believed used in the US, Canada, France and Holland. It appeared children and teens were obtained by the criminal drug syndicate Octopus, which was believed connected to the Vatican. The kidnapped children and teens were said to be stripped naked, raped, hunted down and killed.

This article is dedicated to victims of the Vatican and mafia-run global elite Ninth Circle Satanic Child Sacrifice Cult, and to the memory of over 50,800 missing children, some of whom rest in 34 mainly Catholic-owned unmarked mass grave sites – that have been refused excavation – across Canada, Ireland and Spain. The child perpetrators continue to live lives free of responsibility for their ongoing crimes. Our prayers are with these innocents, and should be for ourselves if we allow this Child Holocaust by our global leaders to continue.
    While I imagine every instinct within the child as it grows up is saying to them that this is abnormal behavior,
    there seems to be an effort to convince them that this is the way of our societies. For instance, one performer
    who appears at Comet Pizza -- there's video and I will try to get back with a link -- makes "jokes" that suggest
    sexual feelings by adults for young children. These get-togethers begin about 10 in the evening and families
    attend with their children. Seems a way to reinforce in the child's mind that this is OK.
    Look up "Majectic Ape" - there are a lot of videos on this individual.

Think we should also remember that the CIA via MKULTRA/Monarch was very involved in this kind of violence,
    torture and sexual abuse for the purposes of mind control.

Which is why I continue to wonder (since there is so much repeat abuse in pedophilia "families")
    whether how many of these people might have been entered into these programs as young children themselves.
    And how many of them may be operating at times from a primary personality, but with multiple personalities?
    Last edited by Curious77; 14th December 2016 at 08:03.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curious77 For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2017), BMJ (14th December 2016), Flash (8th January 2017), Hervé (10th January 2017), onawah (9th January 2017)

3. Link to Post #102
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by TODD & NORA (here)
    Attacks are what public forums such as Project Avalon are for apparently.

The fulfillment of Garabandal could not come soon enough...you are welcome to fight amongst yourselves. The request to delete our account from the forum has been submitted.

Hi TODD & NORA.

I just want you to know that I appreciated your posts and miss your presence on PA very, very much. What I have learned at PA (and other forums that cover such a broad spectrum of subjects) is that sometimes I feel that some of the folks here say some of the goofiest things. I also imagine that some of the things I write appear pretty goofy to others. But also what I have learned is that I not only overall enjoy it here (by far the best forum of its kind on the net) but I feel a benefit when I participate here and that is because of folks like you and several other members.

I have gotten over that the forum is filled with folks who have incredible imaginations. I also appreciate many of the folks here who have... incredible imaginations because in some cases their wild theories actually get me to think. And sometimes they actually seem to predict with interesting accuracy. Are they like the broken clock? Right twice a day? or did they see something I wasn't able to see or didn't want to see? Anyways, I have accepted that the forum, by its very nature, attracts some very, very out of the box thinkers, some of which actually completely believe in a world I won't even allow into my own world view and its just the way it is. Most of the folks here haven't had experiences with real world movers and shakers, especially some of the powerful and fringe insiders like you have. I can accept that without that actual real world experience, folks will have imaginations that you and others who have real world experience would think are simply nuts.

Please consider doing what I have tried real hard to do... don't let it get to you. This forum is better when TODD & NORA are active.

Kind Regards
    Sam
    Last edited by Chester; 8th January 2017 at 04:29.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

araucaria (8th January 2017), Bill Ryan (9th January 2017), Bluegreen (8th January 2017), Bob (8th January 2017), DNA (9th January 2017), Flash (8th January 2017), Honesty (10th November 2017), Jean-Marie (8th January 2017), JRS (12th January 2017)

5. Link to Post #103
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,293 times in 6,140 posts

Quote Most of the folks here haven't had experiences with real world movers and shakers, especially some of the powerful and fringe insiders like you have. I can accept that without that actual real world experience, folks will have imaginations that you and others who have real world experience would think are simply nuts.

Please consider doing what I have tried real hard to do... don't let it get to you. This forum is better when TODD & NORA are active.
    Sam, that is succinct, and accurate in my humble opinion.. Even though there are others that don't like my opinion, I feel like you, that there are folks who haven't connected with the movers and shakers world, and do live in a world which they feel works for them. That is fine, and more power to them.

The points happen when others attack others and not discuss IDEAS.. A forum is about ideas, and all of us have our right to state our ideas. When we are coerced into complying with status quo or following perpetual narcissistic viewpoints and badgered afterwards, the forum member thinks quite rightly, that open-ness in being able to express one's view is biased for the select few.

Todd and Nora are of the highest calibre. I have known them since the early 1990's and have seen the risks they took to be able to bring us inside information from a viewpoint that nobody would easily see otherwise. We have been blessed for the two to be here, and when they share, they share their opinions as rightly we all should be able to do.

I hope Todd and Nora would consider a return, but Todd has made it clear, he won't stand for being assaulted or demeaned for stating his opinion. We all have passion. We should allow each passion to be stated.

Thanks Sam, your are brilliant !

Bob

6. Link to Post #104
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,977 times in 5,003 posts

Bob and Sam, thank you for these posts. Bob is claiming to give 25-year first-hand testimony witnessing to the character of Todd and Nora, which for me is hard fact. I don’t know Bob personally myself, and being fro very different walks of life in so many ways, this is not likely to happen unless we have an Avalon conference. But we know each other well enough through the forum that the outcome is a foregone conclusion. This is what the forum is best at.

There are still things we can be sure about. It’s what we call grounding. Grounding is a term used by electricians to describe how they overcome the dangers of short-circuits when passing electric currents through machinery with metal parts. It doesn’t matter whether you say the machine has developed a fault or the human operator has made a mistake: you have a mechanical tool serving a valuable purpose for as long as the human operator is protected. A machine can kill a single human but fades into insignificance when grounded with the entire Earth. Mortal danger could only come were the machine itself to reach a comparable size to the Earth itself. Maybe we are headed in that direction, but we are never going to reach that point unless the grounding device is totally removed. Given that the Earth is finite, an ‘Earth machine’ could only grow to the size of the Earth MINUS the grounding device. This is of course contagious, because when things hotten up, the next step is to ground the system in something still bigger while the machine itself also grows out into space.

Does the process ever stop? Not as long as it works, and as long as the grounding connection is maintained as an integral part of the machinery. What we are seeing is a dangerous combination of signs of imminent mechanical failure causing vibrations that are loosening the grounding connections. You can of course work a machine with no earthing at all, but people get hurt. You can of course live on the Earth with no machine at all, but very little gets done. What we are discovering is that there is ultimately hardly any potential difference at all (but what there is supremely significant). What this means is that ultimately both the machinery and the grounding mechanism are virtually all that is, and therefore two descriptions of the same thing. You might call it a ‘grounding machine’. Government is designed to ensure the safety of humanity, but clearly needs some serious repairs and upgrading; alternative thinking is designed to achieve the same end, and could provide such repairs and upgrading were it not also in need of them itself. Where does it find them? You got it. Until this finally meshes, what you have is a ‘grounding machine’ cutting through grounding conductors.

How will it finally mesh? Well, a machine is something 3D solid, material, with interconnected parts, which is what a mesh is (‘mesh’, formerly ‘mash’, is likely cognate with ‘machine’... and ‘mishmash’). It is thoroughly real. And so is the machinery of government: real people interacting. Any system breakdown is ultimately caused by some sort of disconnect (loose wire, broken gear....), form of unreality or reduced reality – a vacuum or thin air getting in the way, aka separation. See here and here.
    Alternatively, a short-circuit makes a connection where none is supposed to occur by removing insulation between two points. Insulation is not separation: it is connection with zero flow. Insulation is as real as the rest.

In this reality check, you will find that there is a good deal of reality even in the corridors of power, even though the machinery is full of miswiring and short-circuits. And that means good people operating in places where things are very bad. Isn’t that precisely what we are all doing? https://projectavalon.net/forum4/newr...reply&p=875445

Edit to add: examples of political translations:
    Insulation = avoidance of conflict of interest
    Antonym of insulation: short-circuit = conflict of interest, individual case of cronyism (systemically = secret societies); a crucial component is taken out of the loop (made a puppet)
    Last edited by araucaria; 8th January 2017 at 11:47.

7. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to araucaria For This Post:

animovado (18th March 2017), Bill Ryan (9th January 2017), Bluegreen (8th January 2017), BMJ (9th January 2017), Bob (8th January 2017), DNA (9th January 2017), Flash (8th January 2017), Jean-Marie (8th January 2017)

8. Link to Post #105
    United States Avalon Member Chester's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,206 times in 5,691 posts

Quote Posted by araucaria (here)
    There are still things we can be sure about. It’s what we call grounding.
    wow araucaria, what a post. I wanted to quote the whole thing but I extracted what I believe is the very most important part of the post.

In addition, I would like (once again) to point to my New Year's prediction which is also my number one hope and desire.

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    I predict that more and more PA members will establish (or maintain) at least one foot on the ground which I believe will raise the level of overall quality generated by the posts of the Project Avalon membership.
    All the above is all and only my opinion - all subject to change and not meant to be true for anyone else regardless of how I phrase it.

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Chester For This Post:

animovado (18th March 2017), araucaria (9th January 2017), Bill Ryan (9th January 2017), Bluegreen (8th January 2017), BMJ (9th January 2017), Bob (8th January 2017), DNA (9th January 2017), Jean-Marie (8th January 2017)

10. Link to Post #106
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Quote Posted by Sam Hunter (here)
    Quote Posted by TODD & NORA (here)
    Attacks are what public forums such as Project Avalon are for apparently.

The fulfillment of Garabandal could not come soon enough...you are welcome to fight amongst yourselves. The request to delete our account from the forum has been submitted.

Hi TODD & NORA.

I just want you to know that I appreciated your posts and miss your presence on PA very, very much. What I have learned at PA (and other forums that cover such a broad spectrum of subjects) is that sometimes I feel that some of the folks here say some of the goofiest things. I also imagine that some of the things I write appear pretty goofy to others. But also what I have learned is that I not only overall enjoy it here (by far the best forum of its kind on the net) but I feel a benefit when I participate here and that is because of folks like you and several other members.

I have gotten over that the forum is filled with folks who have incredible imaginations. I also appreciate many of the folks here who have... incredible imaginations because in some cases their wild theories actually get me to think. And sometimes they actually seem to predict with interesting accuracy. Are they like the broken clock? Right twice a day? or did they see something I wasn't able to see or didn't want to see? Anyways, I have accepted that the forum, by its very nature, attracts some very, very out of the box thinkers, some of which actually completely believe in a world I won't even allow into my own world view and its just the way it is. Most of the folks here haven't had experiences with real world movers and shakers, especially some of the powerful and fringe insiders like you have. I can accept that without that actual real world experience, folks will have imaginations that you and others who have real world experience would think are simply nuts.

Kind Regards
    Sam
    Sam, I'm genuinely confused right now, will you please help me understand? Is this about Bsbray's post? Todd and Nora told everyone on that Kanye thread to "wake the f*ck up" concerning Pizzagate. I was taken back by their tone but respect their view but was conflicted at the same time. On one hand there was this mountain of circumstantial evidence supporting Pizzagate, while on the other hand there was Todd and Nora, members who I took to be better informed, hence must have had a solid reason for their post. So I thought, well OK, they've been able to dismiss all the Pizzagate information, I'll ask them to go through it and show us what they see and then I did that in my reply to their post.

Then Bsbray posted that highly confrontational post but given that we'd all just been told to wake the eff up by T & N I thought his post was fair enough, given the circumstances, otherwise I'd consider that post more appropriate to be sent by private message. I was aware of Bsbray's issue with T & N and was glad the air would be cleared, one way or the other. I'm an unimportant person, I've never rubbed shoulders with the "movers and shakers", I was interested in what T & N had to say.

Perhaps you or Bob can explain to us how that works? How does one fight for truth and freedom while being connected to people the truthers don't trust? This was the heart of Bsbray's question, at least in my view, it's a fair question because, as you pointed out, we wouldn't know. I don't even know if Bsbray's post was completely accurate and was hoping T & N would clear that up too, or not, they would have been quite within their right to tell Bsbray it's none of his business. But instead - nothing, they didn't even seem to want to explain to us why they were so adamant we were being used and needed to wake up and apparently continued with that attitude until they left.

How did this end up being about people's imagination, while T & N's attitude goes unmentioned? I think Avalon is better with T & N too btw, I just don't think your assessment of the situation is a balanced assessment but I may have missed something, I don't keep up with the forum like I used to, please correct me if I have missed something.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2017), Bob (9th January 2017), DNA (9th January 2017), Ewan (10th January 2017)

12. Link to Post #107
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

Maybe I missed something that is on the thread that this one is split off from, but did bsray ever give any details about why he posted the things he did about Todd and Nora's background, connections to the Clintons, etc. and how he knew that?
    (Was it from information that Todd and Nora themselves had posted?)
    That seemed to be a very vital part of the discussion that didn't really get discussed.
    If they did have those kinds of connections, then it seems to me that there was good reason to question their information, and their reasons for quitting would probably have been about far more than simply being confronted.
    Each breath a gift...

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2017), DNA (9th January 2017), Ewan (10th January 2017)

14. Link to Post #108
    Australia On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,555 times in 3,482 posts

Onawah, no, it's just what's there on the Kanye thread. I don't really care either and it wouldn't be proper of us to go down that path when T & N can't speak for themselves anyway.

T & N made it clear with the folks on this thread why they left, they felt attacked.

I was only interested in what I asked Sam.

Sam, if you intended on replying to me, don't worry about it, I'm not so confused after some reflection. Just differing opinions I think, all good.
    Never give up on your silly, silly dreams.

You mustn't be afraid to dream a little BIGGER, darling.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Innocent Warrior For This Post:

Bill Ryan (9th January 2017), onawah (9th January 2017)

16. Link to Post #109
    Thanks

A recent interview with Jay: /watch?v=EQghtBI6eRw

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lilac For This Post:

Basho (10th January 2017), Bill Ryan (10th January 2017), ulli (10th January 2017)

18. Link to Post #110
    United States Avalon Member onawah's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 116,546 times in 20,693 posts

I went back to find the post by bsbray I was referring to (in post #107) and it's here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1116774
    That post from bsbray, in my estimation, was the one that prompted Todd to unsubscribe from Avalon, and to me, it seemed likely that was because they (or at least Todd) did not want to address what bsbray wrote about their connections to the Clintons.
    I'm curious as to why that was not discussed further, proven or disproven, etc.
    I'm not saying that I think Todd and Nora were in any way complicit in Clinton crimes; I have no opinion on that at all.
    But I'm just curious as to why those connections, if bsbray was right about that, weren't brought more into the discussion, because it seemed like a very important focal point that was ignored. (I will PM bsbray and inquire as to that. )
    That post from bsbray reads as follows:

Quote I heard people today, two young kids about 18 years old, talking in a cafe about how they were going to go steal Trump signs out of somebody's yard but were afraid there were security cameras. I politely interrupted their conversation and told them to Google a man named Jimmy Savile. And a man named Mark Thompson, head of BBC who in the aftermath of the Savile scandal was quietly moved to become CEO of the New York Times. I told them about Wikileaks. I told them about 400,000 missing children in the United States alone, every single year. Long story short I left them informed.

It was a guy and a girl. You know what the girl said to me?

She said that someone in her family had lost custody of his child to the state social services. He tried to get visitations and suddenly no one could find the child in the system anymore.

Let me tell you people something. This is a time for some real soul-searching. This is beyond politics. This is beyond right and left. This is a choice between law and order, or chaos. This is a choice between having your kids stolen from you in the middle of the night and raped and murdered by people who are above the law, or else holding everyone accountable.

I realize a lot of sick people are in very powerful positions, and a lot of good people at heart have been corrupted. Some people though, are beyond redemption.

Todd and Nora, let's do some soul searching. The data is out there and people know how to find me on Skype. The moderators here and Bill Ryan himself know that I can be a very fair and reasonable person. Let's make this a true discussion forum and have full disclosure. Let's be clear about how Nora worked for the CIA director under Bill Clinton, James Woolsey Jr. Let's talk about how James Woosley spoke personally at your wedding. Let's talk about how close you guys are to the Clinton family and what you really represent here on this forum.

I'm not giving any last names or personal information here out of respect for you and the opportunity for you to give us full transparency. I know you two have been respected members here for a long time but from the "thanks" I'm seeing on your posts, not even the staff here seem to have your back much anymore.

I know Innocent Warrior and she is a great person, a truly good soul, as all of the moderators I have personally spoken to from PA are good people. None of us are perfect and we can all be suckered into some bad stuff. But there is always time for redemption and forgiveness.

But the time for games is over.

It is time for some soul searching people. Whatever higher power you believe in, or don't believe in, I pray that you come out of this standing on the right side of history. No matter what is in your past, you still have the choice to do the right thing. If not, when it all hits the fan, if you're not standing on the right side of things, the information is out there and heads will roll. I have been in contact with local officials. We are retaking our country from some sick, sick bastards.
    Maybe best to let sleeping dogs lie, but in the case of Pizzagate, I don't think that's going to go away, nor should it, and things that have developed in the past couple of weeks seem to bear that out. It will be interesting to see if Assange has anything to say about it tomorrow on Redditt.
    Last edited by onawah; 10th January 2017 at 03:29.
    Each breath a gift...

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to onawah For This Post:

DNA (10th January 2017), Ewan (10th January 2017)

20. Link to Post #111
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 times in 2,398 posts

Here is a T&N post, with bolded text that really stood out to me at the time of reading.

Quote post here

Onawah, "supportive of the public's attempts to get involved and help"....do you get involved in police investigations? does it help to promote conspiracies based on doctored emails and photos that have no relationships? Remember when witches were burned at the stake? That was the "public" doing its job to stop the bad women. This is the same. I have never publicly had to defend anyone against false accusations but in this situation I have been gobsmacked.

Now you want to call me out? Are you a detective? You want the public to do something? You realize that the Police AND the FBI have investigated and found that this is a manipulated political hate crime directed at James. This is about pizza, not babies. That video clip somebody posted of a young woman "putting it all together" ...if that's your proof, my god, have mercy on your soul. Reality check: people do talk about "doing pizza" because it is a meeting point for many of us to yes, "eat pizza and hang out". James is an incredible chef. He has 2 restaurants next to each other and there is a great book store. the whole block is a place where people come together and the language has nothing to do with babies being eaten.

As for taking off where Wikileaks left off - Wiki has been a direct messaging source for Russian intelligence. Their mission was to destroy Hilary by any means necessary. That s not over and no, I am not her fan at all. Their mission of confusing and disseminating information of this kind is not over, clearly. and btw the Russian mob is at the top of human trafficking gangs.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/busin...8fe_story.html
    The way they twice refer to 'James' gives the impression they actually know him. Which kind of confirms bsbray's comments. Claiming Wikileaks is a channel for Russian misinformation/propaganda. Was that what they believed or wanted us to believe? A verifiable fact or opinion?

To then leave the forum in an emotional outburst does nothing to help their case.
    Why not stay and rationally discuss everything they knew to be true?

(Which would not make it true of course; the world is chock full of people believing things that are not true, including the majority of us in one way or another).

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ewan For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th January 2017), DNA (10th January 2017), onawah (10th January 2017)

22. Link to Post #112
    Morocco Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lilac (here)
    A recent interview with Jay: /watch?v=EQghtBI6eRw
    Thanks for this but it is an old interview. The trend on YouTube to post old videos & pass them off as new is pretty annoying. Really enjoy listening to Jay Weidner. I think his latest talk is the one with Kerry Cassidy, which is excellent too.
    ISness is my business..

23. The Following User Says Thank You to Basho For This Post:

lilac (11th January 2017)

24. Link to Post #113
    United States Avalon Member DNA's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,921 times in 4,330 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    The way they twice refer to 'James' gives the impression they actually know him. Which kind of confirms bsbray's comments. Claiming Wikileaks is a channel for Russian misinformation/propaganda. Was that what they believed or wanted us to believe? A verifiable fact or opinion?

To then leave the forum in an emotional outburst does nothing to help their case.
    Why not stay and rationally discuss everything they knew to be true?

(Which would not make it true of course; the world is chock full of people believing things that are not true, including the majority of us in one way or another).

I have an aunt, this aunt was married to a man who was molesting my aunt's children from another marriage.
    I was probably 10 when my mother confronted her sister over the matter.
    The two had a falling out and talked very little for the next 34 years. Everyone in my family knew this was happening, except my aunt. After 30 years my aunt's oldest daughter came forward and made the accusation that forced my aunt to deal with the situation she had been in denial about her whole life.
    My point here is that sometimes the folks who are closest to perpetrators of these kinds of horrendous acts are many times the last folks to accept the evidence that is presented before them.

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to DNA For This Post:

A Voice from the Mountains (12th January 2017), Ewan (10th January 2017), Flowerpunkchip (13th January 2017), Hervé (10th January 2017), JRS (12th January 2017), onawah (10th January 2017)

26. Link to Post #114
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,078 times in 2,355 posts

Quote Posted by Ewan (here)
    Here is a T&N post, with bolded text that really stood out to me at the time of reading.

[...]

The way they twice refer to 'James' gives the impression they actually know him. Which kind of confirms bsbray's comments.
    Good catch Ewan. And what I said about them being close to the CIA director under Clinton is not speculation, so let's be clear about that.

This is one of the websites I was referring to.

Quote D.C. WEDDING TO REMEMBER

By PageSix.com Staff

September 19, 2007 | 9:00am

WHEN Army Major Todd Hathaway recently married screenwriter/environmentalist Nora Maccoby at the stuffy Cosmos Club in Georgetown, the ceremony was as unlikely as their union. The Episcopalian-Buddhist rite was performed by a Jungian analyst with bell-ringing, a reading from Native American visionary Rolling Thunder, and vows to “love, honor, and listen to.” The couple met through the Energy Consensus Group, created in 2005 after a Christmas party where Maccoby challenged Donald Rumsfeld to recognize America’s energy policy as a national security issue. The bride and groom are proud parents of 6-week-old William Walker Hathaway. At lunch after the wedding, top solar energy strategist Scott “Sundoggie” Sklar listened as James Woolsey, Bill Clinton‘s former CIA chief, told of test-driving the Tesla Roadster (an electric vehicle that goes 0-60 in 3.9 seconds) and dusting a teenager in a Corvette. Also at the nuptials were “Solar Siren” Jodie Roussell, head of the American Council on Renewable Energy, who was deep in conversation with screenwriter James Scott Linville, just back from the Spanish set of “Garden of Eden.”
    http://pagesix.com/2007/09/19/d-c-wedding-to-remember/

I have another link somewhere else about Nora's involvement in various things that they also talked about here on the forum, involving alternative energy stuff and I think some kind of economic position relating to Asian nations. I haven't had the time to dig into any of it in detail but if I did, based on the info that's been pouring out lately, a lot of dots could probably get linked up pretty fast. A lot of this stuff has to do with graft and misdirecting funds, blackmail and similar things.

I know that Simon Parkes was eventually exposed here as, what I think Bill Ryan himself termed a "sexual predator." I certainly hope these two were not personal friends of Mr. Alefantis because that would deeply disturb me much more than Mr. Parkes ever did. James Alefantis is not "just a pizza shop owner," because you don't just own a pizza shop in DC and suddenly meet personally with President Obama numerous times, visit the White House hundreds of times, get ranked as one of the most influential people in all of Washington DC and all the rest. Something stinks really really bad about all of this and the FBI is still actively investigating him. It's just been on the down-low and will continue to be on the down-low until probably about 9 days from now.

27. Link to Post #115
    Thanks

Sprinking a little more Jay Weidner in the mix.... definitely from today

28. The Following User Says Thank You to lilac For This Post:

onawah (21st January 2017)

29. Link to Post #116
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by onawah (here)
    I went back to find the post by bsbray I was referring to (in post #107) and it's here:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=1#post1116774
    That post from bsbray, in my estimation, was the one that prompted Todd to unsubscribe from Avalon, and to me, it seemed likely that was because they (or at least Todd) did not want to address what bsbray wrote about their connections to the Clintons.
    I'm curious as to why that was not discussed further, proven or disproven, etc.
    I'm not saying that I think Todd and Nora were in any way complicit in Clinton crimes; I have no opinion on that at all.
    But I'm just curious as to why those connections, if bsbray was right about that, weren't brought more into the discussion, because it seemed like a very important focal point that was ignored. (I will PM bsbray and inquire as to that. )
    That post from bsbray reads as follows:

Quote I heard people today, two young kids about 18 years old, talking in a cafe about how they were going to go steal Trump signs out of somebody's yard but were afraid there were security cameras. I politely interrupted their conversation and told them to Google a man named Jimmy Savile. And a man named Mark Thompson, head of BBC who in the aftermath of the Savile scandal was quietly moved to become CEO of the New York Times. I told them about Wikileaks. I told them about 400,000 missing children in the United States alone, every single year. Long story short I left them informed.

It was a guy and a girl. You know what the girl said to me?

She said that someone in her family had lost custody of his child to the state social services. He tried to get visitations and suddenly no one could find the child in the system anymore.

Let me tell you people something. This is a time for some real soul-searching. This is beyond politics. This is beyond right and left. This is a choice between law and order, or chaos. This is a choice between having your kids stolen from you in the middle of the night and raped and murdered by people who are above the law, or else holding everyone accountable.

I realize a lot of sick people are in very powerful positions, and a lot of good people at heart have been corrupted. Some people though, are beyond redemption.

Todd and Nora, let's do some soul searching. The data is out there and people know how to find me on Skype. The moderators here and Bill Ryan himself know that I can be a very fair and reasonable person. Let's make this a true discussion forum and have full disclosure. Let's be clear about how Nora worked for the CIA director under Bill Clinton, James Woolsey Jr. Let's talk about how James Woosley spoke personally at your wedding. Let's talk about how close you guys are to the Clinton family and what you really represent here on this forum.

I'm not giving any last names or personal information here out of respect for you and the opportunity for you to give us full transparency. I know you two have been respected members here for a long time but from the "thanks" I'm seeing on your posts, not even the staff here seem to have your back much anymore.

I know Innocent Warrior and she is a great person, a truly good soul, as all of the moderators I have personally spoken to from PA are good people. None of us are perfect and we can all be suckered into some bad stuff. But there is always time for redemption and forgiveness.

But the time for games is over.

It is time for some soul searching people. Whatever higher power you believe in, or don't believe in, I pray that you come out of this standing on the right side of history. No matter what is in your past, you still have the choice to do the right thing. If not, when it all hits the fan, if you're not standing on the right side of things, the information is out there and heads will roll. I have been in contact with local officials. We are retaking our country from some sick, sick bastards.
    Maybe best to let sleeping dogs lie, but in the case of Pizzagate, I don't think that's going to go away, nor should it, and things that have developed in the past couple of weeks seem to bear that out. It will be interesting to see if Assange has anything to say about it tomorrow on Redditt.
    Hey guys,

It's funny how pizzagate is a black hole of fantasist connections. Here are some facts:

-Todd and Nora have no relationship with the Clintons, have never met them, voted for them or worked for either of them.

- Nora has never worked for Jim Woolsey (who was fired by the Clintons as CIA director btw). Nora and Jim both helped lead The Energy Conversation at Department of Defense and it has been in the fight for clean energy that they are friends and he was at her wedding. Nora started a bipartisan energy literacy initiative in 2004 and has worked for the last 15 years to help transition the USA and the world to clean energy. The Energy Conversation had 29 government agencies working together collaboratively. For this reason, Nora knows many many people in DC. She was targeted by the oil cartel in 2006 for helping to get renewable energy on a par with oil. She has worked to create partnerships and alliances of people from all sides of the aisle.

- Nora is also a screenwriter- filmmaker and wrote BONGWATER and BUFFALO SOLDIERS. She is also a painter. www.noramaccoby.com

- Nora left the Project Avalon because of personal threats and a major hack that wiped out her computer.

30. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ALLARON For This Post:

Bill Ryan (20th January 2017), Billy (3rd February 2017), Chanlo23 (20th January 2017), Chester (21st January 2017), Honesty (21st January 2017), Matthew (21st January 2017), onawah (20th January 2017), sunflower (30th January 2017)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 1 6