View Poll Results: Does Telepathy work in reality?

Voters
70. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes, it is real

66 94.29%
  • not decided

4 5.71%
  • Telepathy is a hoax

0 0%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast

Thread: how many people believe in Telepathy?

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default how many people believe in Telepathy?

poll:TELEPATHY.....Discernment has been made about Dr Deagle etc and their are more skeptics than believers, secondly I would like to know your thoughts about TELEPATHY..DOES IT EXIST...THERE IS ALSO A POLL.....................many thanks
    Last edited by blue777; 27th April 2010 at 07:07.

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: how many people believe in Telepathy?

yes of course, its like saying that we dont breath! telepathy is one of my gifts (untrained)
    just because some dont exercise this skill it does not mean that it cant be done.

(blue i dont know how to fix your poll, you have 2 options that are the same, you may wish to pm richard or gareth)
    Last edited by morguana; 27th April 2010 at 06:55.

3. Link to Post #3
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by morguana (here)
    yes of course, its like saying that we dont breath! telepathy is one of my gifts (untrained)
    just because some dont exercise this skill it does not mean that it cant be done.

(blue i dont know how to fix your poll, you have 2 options that are the same, you may wish to pm richard or gareth)
    hello Morguana, you are very sure about on your ideas about telepathy...what makes you so certain?
    lol
    blue

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Hi Blue777. I believe that telepathy exists.
    I don't consider myself telepathic - at least not consciously - though I'd like to be.

Just bought a book on supercharging my frontal lobes, so I might be soon

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

5. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

A little voice in my head told me to vote for the second one
    Swanny is the waskly wabbit.
    Temet Nosce
    Don't worry.....Be happy 44

6. Link to Post #6
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swanny (here)
    Thanks early morning post ..2 yes's itelepathy must exist..i think you should use the blue line
    lol
    Last edited by blue777; 27th April 2010 at 07:58.

7. Link to Post #7
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Swanny (here)
    That’s not telepathy, that’s schizophrenia. :

8. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Gita (here)
    That’s not telepathy, that’s schizophrenia. :
    Thanks Gita...................................................i think you beleieve telepathy exists...lol

9. Link to Post #9
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by blue777 (here)
    Thanks Gita...................................................i think you beleieve telepathy exists...lol
    Most definitely Blue and without a doubt. No questions about it. I hope that’s made my position clear on the matter.

Sorry, can’t do the poll as not sure which one is meant to be yes and vice versa!

10. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

hello Morguana, you are very sure about on your ideas about telepathy...what makes you so certain?
    lol
    blue
    because when someone can tune into anothers frequency then telepathic exchange can happen, usually for me its quite ramdom unless i am in sacred space then it can be done with intention.
    really i cant explain it very well, never needed to, but its not always done in 'talking' as such, mostly done in thought/feelings......and im certain because i can do it, like eating, breathing, etc

11. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

because when someone can tune into anothers frequency then telepathic exchange can happen, usually for me its quite ramdom unless i am in sacred space then it can be done with intention.
    really i cant explain it very well, never needed to, but its not always done in 'talking' as such, mostly done in thought/feelings......and im certain because i can do it, like eating, breathing, etc
    hello morguana
    HOW DOES ONE TUNE INTO ANOTHERS FREQUENCY? as we all oscillate at different frequencies....and a sacred space is where exactly?.....you see telepathy , i feel is the silent sense of thought and the pineal gland is the ariel........however i sent you a telepathic message an hour ago ..what did I say?
    lol
    Last edited by blue777; 27th April 2010 at 08:34.

12. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

I haven't managed to focus or control it. it happens by random with different people. It's best when it happens with girls. hee hee.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

13. Link to Post #13
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Most definitely Blue and without a doubt. No questions about it. I hope that’s made my position clear on the matter.

Sorry, can’t do the poll as not sure which one is meant to be yes and vice versa!
    hello Gita...obviously it is the Blue line......
    lol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    I haven't managed to focus or control it. it happens by random with different people. It's best when it happens with girls. hee hee.
    Thats not telepathy ....................thats lust ..you naughty boy.........................................lol[COLOR="red"][COLOR="red"]

14. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,112 times in 828 posts

lol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

Thats not telepathy ....................thats lust ..you naughty boy.........................................lol[COLOR="red"][COLOR="red"]
    "Naughtiness leads to discoveries." Einstien.
    In all ages, in all lands, there have been those who seek truth. This seeking is an individual's search for something more than self, and much more than the confines of this worldly system. It is the seeker, who understands there is more than what meets the eye, who is not afraid and makes the choice to go into the unknown. The process of awaking has begun, the discovery is underway.
    Alan Watt

15. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

blue, sacred space is spaces between, and to tune into anothers frequencies one needs to be open without fear of another knowing ones soul or innerself , as i said mostly its random (yes k626.....can be achieved via tantra) but in ritual or meditation it can be focused.
    how can one explain something that just is?

16. Link to Post #16
    Deactivated
    Thanks

lol
    My telepathic powers were telling me that you were fibbing Blue, so I further used my telepathic skills and voted for the first one – it’s the PINK line.

17. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

i completely believe and know telepathy fully exists and is used daily by everyone yet on subtler levels and evern more so in the animal kingdom. our ''logical'' and definitive explanation of many ideas and terms leaves a large amount of grey area for movement and i believe telepathy is one such term. it is more and/or less than simply hearing anothers voice or thoughts inside your head...imo it is communication of a high level through emotions, empathically and intentionally, with anothers energy level and vibration at that specific time, making it a massively more complex yet simple and an overwhelmingly accurate way of interacting with others. you literally know what they mean...instead of guessing thru faulted language and hand gestures
    i see this daily in my personal life and in general and i believe our ability at becoming more aware of it will bring in a new way of communicating with your fellow brother or sister in general during our lifetime here...(fingers are crossed)

exciting times eh

peace always
    mike

18. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by K626 (here)
    "Naughtiness leads to discoveries." Einstien.
    therefore telepathy has a sexual connotation.....bit early for that......blue or red line please?
    lol

¤=[Post Update]=¤

My telepathic powers were telling me that you were fibbing Blue, so I further used my telepathic skills and voted for the first one – it’s the PINK line.
    there is a method in the madness having 2 yes's.......as you will see later ..lots of lol

19. Link to Post #19
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Quote Posted by mike1414 (here)
    i completely believe and know telepathy fully exists and is used daily by everyone yet on subtler levels and evern more so in the animal kingdom. our ''logical'' and definitive explanation of many ideas and terms leaves a large amount of grey area for movement and i believe telepathy is one such term. it is more and/or less than simply hearing anothers voice or thoughts inside your head...imo it is communication of a high level through emotions, empathically and intentionally, with anothers energy level and vibration at that specific time, making it a massively more complex yet simple and an overwhelmingly accurate way of interacting with others. you literally know what they mean...instead of guessing thru faulted language and hand gestures
    i see this daily in my personal life and in general and i believe our ability at becoming more aware of it will bring in a new way of communicating with your fellow brother or sister in general during our lifetime here...(fingers are crossed)

exciting times eh

peace always
    mike
    Thanks mike great reply....its getting the right vibration, frequency which must be really hard for people
    lol
    Last edited by blue777; 27th April 2010 at 08:51.

20. Link to Post #20
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Arrow Re: how many people believe in Telepathy?

there is a method in the madness having 2 yes's.......as you will see later ..lots of lol
    My telepathic powers have told me you just made that up!!

ps I look forward to later...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 5 LastLast