Thread: Strange skies in San Jose CA

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

Default Strange skies in San Jose CA

Looked up this morning on the way in and saw this:

Really odd looking.

Sorry about the formatting, posting from my phone.
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

2. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

Amenjo (9th March 2011), Belle (9th March 2011), benevolentcrow (9th March 2011), buckminster fuller (9th March 2011), Calz (9th March 2011), Chelle (9th March 2011), Cottage Rose (9th March 2011), crosby (9th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th March 2011), fifi (10th March 2011), granny (9th March 2011), Holly Lindin (3rd January 2013), jjl (9th March 2011), John Parslow (9th March 2011), Lord Sidious (9th March 2011), Mystique (9th March 2011), Nortreb (9th March 2011), Referee (3rd January 2013), Ruby L. (9th March 2011), RUSirius (3rd January 2013), sandy (10th March 2011), Whitehaze (11th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

Default Re: Strange skies in San Jose CA

Wow, Dennis. I wonder what that could be and what caused it? Can't say I've ever seen anything like it before.

I'm especially intrigued by the second picture. Looks like God accidentally smudged the clouds. The last picture looks like a UFO skidded through it.

Thanks for sharing!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

Cottage Rose (9th March 2011), crosby (9th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (9th March 2011), Holly Lindin (3rd January 2013)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

I agree. Its all pretty odd looking, but that cigar shaped cut out in the second picture struck me as particularly out of place.

Didnt think about the skipping, lol. It does look like that!
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

Cottage Rose (9th March 2011), crosby (9th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th March 2011), Holly Lindin (3rd January 2013), Ruby L. (9th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,799 times in 2,657 posts

that is very strange cloud cover.....looks like footsteps too me. very interesting. thanks for posting Dennis Jonathan.
    warmest regards, corson

i just noticed the smudge in the second photo. kinda looks like it's been smudged on purpose. like a picture.
    Last edited by crosby; 9th March 2011 at 19:13. Reason: additional comment

8. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,613 times in 300 posts

Was just looking around-- I wonder if the cigar shaped one (and perhaps the others) could be FallStreak Holes? (Also called Hole Punch clouds.)

From www.holepunchclouds.com (with other pics):
    Quote Hole Punch clouds (Punch Hole Clouds) and Fallstreak hole clouds are variations and stages of the amazing weather phenomenon that creates holes in the clouds.

Hole Punch clouds and Fallstreak hole clouds are so strange when seen in the sky that they are also known as UFO clouds, sky holes, sky circles, cloud circles and crop circle clouds.
    Some more info on Wikipedia

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ruby L. For This Post:

Calz (9th March 2011), crosby (9th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (9th March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (9th March 2011), Mystique (9th March 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Clearly technology (of some sort) is being used by someone (or something) and that can no longer be denied (unless you belong to the sleeping masses who are most definitely *not* reading this thread).

Many people have gathered the samples of trace elements left on the ground ... not good.

Who knows what makes these sorts of patterns or holes in the natural cloud cover?

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (9th March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (9th March 2011), Referee (3rd January 2013)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Wow. Dennis, thanks for sharing ~ I moved to Idaho from the wilds of San Jose and lived there for over twenty years! Neat cloud formations. These are motherships with the odd cigar shaped craft skidding into the vista. Not quite uncloaked yet but getting there.

Not to worry ~ we are under Divine (Protective) Intervention and all will be made clear soon. So wonderful, we will be seeing the most amazing cloud coverings and it is a show of force with the power of love~! Everyone should be watching the skies. Another Celestial manifestation will also appear soon. To feel this protection within your body and personage ~ there is an invocation available. Let me know if you would like to receive it ~ nevermind, on second thought ~ I am posting it here for anyone who would like this assurance ~ it will come in handy for the days ahead just on a personal reassurance level ~ you are protected whether you know it or not. And so it is... ; ) xoxox ~ Thanks for sharing San Jose! Your grid of love anchor is up and in good working order.

Attachment 5683
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Dennis Jonathan (9th March 2011), pilotsimone (9th March 2011), yiolas (9th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

Hi Dennis,

I've been getting weird skies here in Marin also, but not as weird as yours. Thanks for posting your pictures.

I'm wondering if some kind of signal from the Hamilton complex could be doing this in your sky. Lots of satellite tracking and experimental stuff there. Plus the blue cube is there and who knows what that is being used for nowadays. Just speculatin'.

Best,

Whiskey
    Last edited by Whiskey_Mystic; 9th March 2011 at 18:36.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

Dennis Jonathan (9th March 2011), Referee (3rd January 2013)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

i wish i had a camera, it broke but here we have very strange looking clouds in las vegas it looks like a wave went through them .
    Chris....... Free your mind

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

someone should try and see on google cloud coverage and if there's anything interesting looking i cant because of the browser i have
    Chris....... Free your mind

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

A few more from this morning.

Uploads are slow from the phone:

20. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,922 times in 4,417 posts

Directed energy weapons make "hole punch "clouds. Of course you will never find "real" documentation of that in mainstream media. but if you google directed energy weapons, like on google images, you can pretty much see various types, and how they are used. Straight away you can visualize how the hole punch cloud would occur. of course, mainstream has some lame explanation for it, just like all those fish dying in mass because of cold temperatures. lol

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

lol ya. My BS detector was off the charts when I heard that.

"So why have a million sardines died like this?"
    "well, the wind caused them to swim into the channel, and then they used up all the oxygen in the water and drowned"

"..."

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Last night:

This morning:

23. Link to Post #15
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

IMO the "cigar-shaped" cloud is typical of a roll cloud, indicative of severe turbulence in the vicinity, usually due to an approaching cold front. This heavier air mass slides under the lighter warmer air, causing roll clouds at the interface similar to rolling a stick of plasticine or dough between your palms.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Nothing to see here.

Please keep looking down.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

Holly Lindin (3rd January 2013)

26. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

Well, these look very much like chemtrails! Sorry but I will have to change my opinion with these new developments... In fact, one of the planes that disburses chemtrails crashed in California although it's been a while since I read about that one. May these attempts to poison people end soon....
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

+ Reply to Thread