The Kanzius Machine: A Cancer Cure?
Inventor Tells 60 Minutes He Hopes To Live Long Enough To See Machine Cure Humans

Lesley Stahl meets a man who invented a machine that may kill cancer cells using radio waves. (This segment was originally broadcast on April 13, 2008.)

John Kanzius, a cancer patient, invented a machine that uses radio waves to kill cancer cells. Harry Smith speaks with Kanzius and Dr. Steven Curley, who is testing the device.

What if we told you that a guy with no background in science or medicine - not even a college degree - has come up with what may be one of the most promising breakthroughs in cancer research in years?

Well it's true, and if you think it sounds improbable, consider this: he did it with his wife's pie pans and hot dogs.

His name is John Kanzius, and as correspondent Lesley Stahl first reported last April, he's a former businessman and radio technician who built a radio wave machine that has cancer researchers so enthusiastic about its potential they're pouring money and effort into testing it out.

Here's the important part: if clinical trials pan out - and there's still a long way to go - the Kanzius machine will zap cancer cells all through your body without the need for drugs or surgery and without side effects. None at all. At least that's the idea.

The last thing John Kanzius thought he'd ever do was try to cure cancer. A former radio and television executive from Pennsylvania, he came to Florida to enjoy his retirement.

"I have no business being in the cancer business. It’s not something that a layman like me should be in, it should be left to doctors and research people," he told Stahl.

Rest here

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/...n4006951.shtml

Fighting cancer with radio waves
John Kanzius with his wife Marianne
It was once said that discovery consists of seeing what everybody has seen and thinking what nobody has thought. Such is the case with retired broadcasting executive, John Kanzius. Faced with an illness that most people would find devastating, Kanzius turned his diagnosis around and discovered a therapy that could some day make a huge difference in the field of medicine.

Kanzius'story began eight years ago, when the successful businessman from Erie, Pennsylvania, retired to Sanibel Island, Florida. Kanzius thought he'd fish, relax and maybe dabble in some small radio stations. Instead he ended up fighting leukemia. Doctors didn't give him much hope at first... until he began treatment at M.D. Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, Texas. With state-of-the-art treatments, Kanzius improved. But the scars of cancer remained with him. He was haunted by the faces of others who were also stricken with the disease. He "saw way too many young people die before their time." He was determined to do something.

The effects of chemotherapy kept him up at night, so Kanzius did a lot of thinking.
He used his radio engineering background and equipment, and his wife, Marianne's, pots and pans, to design a machine that used radio waves to heat and possibly kill cells.

He had never gone to medical school and had no real background in science, but he gained a patent for the machine. He then showed it to his oncologist at M.D. Anderson. Dr. Michael Keating found the concept attractive, because the treatment would kill off cancer cells without invading a patient's body. "It was the power of a good idea," Keating said.

rest here

http://edition.cnn.com/HEALTH/blogs/...dio-waves.html

This is something I came across the other day, when I was having some real intuitive moments and some real synchronicity. Personally I belive that the cure for cancer (all) will be something like this and that perhaps we are very close to it. Not sure if a REAL cure is really wanted as there is such a large industry (pharma) built around cancer these days.

Blessings

K