+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst 1 5 45 55
Results 1,081 to 1,092 of 1092

Thread: THAT WAS MASSIVE 9.1 in Japan (Tsunami)

1. Link to Post #1081
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,544 times in 2,615 posts

Default Re: THAT WAS MASSIVE 9.1 in Japan (Tsunami)

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    the saving factor of when the meltdown happened was it blew out to sea instead of towards the population centers.

good news is it saved the people, bad news is it nuked the sea.
    and it nuked the USA. Reports of infant mortality is going way up in some locations... a 45% increase in Philadelphia, where they had elevated radioactive iodine exposures... also a signficicant increase in California in areas around San Francisco. Infant mortality has been going down consecutively in this nation for many years. Health officials have been shocked as to this abrupt and significatnly high rise. They cannot seem to atribute it to anything but the fallout as they cannot see any other thing that has changed. Remember, where there is radio active iodine there are radio active cesium and other things too, that they do not measure for.

My friend had a grandbaby born last week near Seattle and it was deformed... we will never know but we wonder.

If that result can happen way over here in the USA, I would consider the living potential of Japan to be just about nil.
    Like I said from the very beginning ... get out of there with the hope of a chance that you have not yet suffered exposure and the worst, contamination.

Japan will have to import all its food, all its water will be suspect, all the sea food will be suspect for thousands of years. If people do not face up to that reality and make a move they will be doomed, and if not this year then next year, and the children that they would wish to come into the world will all pay for the greed of the nuclear industry... and now some reports are saying it will be 10 years before this is cooled down and taken care of.

and BTW, TEPCO is going broke. Who will pay for this clean up in a dying nation, who's goods are no longer exportable, where unemployment is soaring and now thrown into political caos?

and I find it quite interesting that we hear no reports of deaths from fallout and contaminaiton in Japan. If our infants are dying here they are surely dying in Japan.. The truth is being withheld... or maybe I just don't know how to find it on the net?

I only purchase vegetables from Mexico now... and Every day I go out to tend my garden. The rains that come feel more like a curse. I wonder if I am growing my own pathway to death. I take my iodine every day and wonder what the future will bring, especially for my children and theirs... and there are many here in the USA that feel the same way. I am not alone. Time will tell and is telling us its true story already here on US soil. Time will tell much much sooner for Japan, but only if someone dares to speak the truth.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

Anna (16th July 2011), Dawn (10th November 2011), Lettherebelight (16th July 2011), nearing (16th July 2011)

3. Link to Post #1082
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

when you have almost 50% of the children in the tested areas (which are very very few), showing high lvls of radiation ... then can you imagine what this everyday continues everlasting (for human life span) radiation can do?

I think Japan really has to worry about their future. Maybe the current generation will live for 20-30 more years but the cancers and other health problems will skyrocket. Also what about the unborn children????

This is a total destruction of the future of a hole country and almost no one is punished. This WILL change drastically the Japanese future and i hope the people there realize this soon.

I dont believe this is cause of greed ... its just too much for me to handle that thought. I "prefer" to think thats monsters want to kill off humanity than a few people doing this for more money. How delusional can they really be...

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Dawn (10th November 2011), nearing (16th July 2011)

5. Link to Post #1083
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

It has English subtitle.

Prof. Kodama Angry about Japanese Gov.'s Gross Negligence (Part 1)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

bennycog (3rd August 2011), onawah (3rd August 2011)

7. Link to Post #1084
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,613 times in 2,179 posts

.... be gentle with your anger. Sixto Rodriguez, Cape Town 20.02.2013

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

9. Link to Post #1085
    Thanks

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

fifi (22nd September 2011)

11. Link to Post #1086
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,649 times in 786 posts

Update from:

fukushimaupdate.com

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to benevolentcrow For This Post:

Anna (27th October 2011), Dawn (10th November 2011), Kumonitori (28th October 2011), seko (27th October 2011)

13. Link to Post #1087
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

hey stay safe, but truly i think you should think about getting the heck out of there completely, radiation, quakes, tsunami, am afraid for you. love and light my friend.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to jen For This Post:

benevolentcrow (27th October 2011)

15. Link to Post #1088
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,649 times in 786 posts

It is still happening!

Source: Watch on Vimeo

16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to benevolentcrow For This Post:

bennycog (3rd November 2011), Cjay (22nd February 2012), Dawn (10th November 2011), Etherios (5th November 2011), mab777 (3rd November 2011), ViralSpiral (3rd November 2011)

17. Link to Post #1089
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by benevolentcrow (here)
    It is still happening!

Source: Watch on Vimeo

i want to feel positive about this but ... i almost cried while listenign to this...

18. Link to Post #1090
    Thanks

Photos of the accident sites in Fukushima by Photojournalists. From DAYS INTERNATIONAL

http://daysinternational.net/en/feature/fukushima/

Heart breaking picture of a horse that hadn't been fed for half a month.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Kumonitori For This Post:

ktlight (5th November 2011)

20. Link to Post #1091
    England Avalon Member SKIBADABOMSKI's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,518 times in 458 posts

Just found these pictures and thought I'd share them. Not even a year has gone by. One year after the tsunami. Before and after pictures.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...e-year-on.html

Incidentally I have just come back from New Zealand where I spent a good 15 days in Christchurch and was appalled at how bad the situation was. 80% of the city is a (No go) red zone and there are practically no shops open. They held the festival in Hagley Park and it was a success but the city is like a war zone.

I found 2 supermarkets and a pub and they are using shipping containers as banks and coffee shops for the measly few tourist that pop in to take photos of the shambles left behind. When I left they were having demonstrations in the streets about it all.

Ok I think you get the gist. They really are frustrated in Christchurch and the more time they take the more people are moving out.

Oh and this little snippet in the newspaper of me and my partner is a good read. If you can zoom in.

But still the spirit of the locals was fantastic and festival was superb considering the circumstances. Just want to thank all the wonderful people of Canterbury who turned up and filled the park for the whole 11 days.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to SKIBADABOMSKI For This Post:

Calz (21st February 2012), Kristo (21st February 2012), learninglight (21st February 2012), markoid (21st February 2012), modwiz (21st February 2012), panopticon (10th May 2012), Snowbird (23rd February 2012), ViralSpiral (21st February 2012)

22. Link to Post #1092
    Thanks

Thanks for the update Ski. Couldn't really make out the article, which I was keen to read, but found it on the web, here for those who are as techno challenged as me

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ViralSpiral For This Post:

Calz (21st February 2012), Kristo (21st February 2012), modwiz (21st February 2012), SKIBADABOMSKI (21st February 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 55 FirstFirst 1 5 45 55