+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 149 FirstFirst 1 38 78 88 98 138 149 LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,760 of 2973

Thread: Planet X/Nibiru/Tyche/Hercolobus/Elenin

1. Link to Post #1741
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,799 times in 666 posts

Default Re: Is it Comet Elenin? Is it Nibiru? Elenin Updates.

I don't know, - this guy clearly knows his astronomy, so I wouldn't have thought he would be that easily fooled.
    Sapere aude

2. Link to Post #1742
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

I dont claim to know and I have no intention to spread distress or disinfo.
    I take on board what doubters say.
    I suspect something is affecting uour climate and upping the level of earthquake and volcanic activity but what I dont know.
    Marshal Masters? Disinfo--- I dont have a clue
    David Sereda I trust and he is on record as saying he would be amazed if nothing happened Dec 2012

This is dated May2011

* Marshall Masters

Without question, Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) is a very important object and one that deserves close attention. However, it long from being visible to the naked eye and in the interim, we are presently seeing is a lot of speculations, misinformation and carefully crafted disinformation. Consequently, most are in a quandary as to what this object actually is, and what that means to us.

Is Comet Elenin a clear and present danger as many believe? Alternatively, is it as astronomers now tell us, a relatively young and interesting comet but one that falls short of the criteria, needed to be dubbed a Great Comet

Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 5th September 2011 at 04:57. Reason: fix youtube video embedding
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

Caren (26th August 2011), Hervé (26th August 2011), Taurean (26th August 2011), yiolas (26th August 2011)

4. Link to Post #1743
    Thanks

Like I speculated in an earlier thread, these seismic events could be the distractions that tptb are waiting for before they crash the monetary system and the gates of Hell flung open.
    Sapere aude

5. Link to Post #1744
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,902 times in 15,481 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    I dont claim to know and I have no intention to spread distress or disinfo.
    I take on board what doubters say.
    I suspect something is affecting uour climate and upping the level of earthquake and volcanic activity but what I dont know.
    Marshal Masters? Disinfo--- I dont have a clue
    David Sereda I trust and he is on record as saying he would be amazed if nothing happened Dec 2012

This is dated May2011

* Marshall Masters

Without question, Comet C/2010 X1 (Elenin) is a very important object and one that deserves close attention. However, it long from being visible to the naked eye and in the interim, we are presently seeing is a lot of speculations, misinformation and carefully crafted disinformation. Consequently, most are in a quandary as to what this object actually is, and what that means to us.

Is Comet Elenin a clear and present danger as many believe? Alternatively, is it as astronomers now tell us, a relatively young and interesting comet but one that falls short of the criteria, needed to be dubbed a Great Comet

Hi Chris!

Thanks for the update.

Something to keep in mind about the above M. Master video is that, in his own words, he presents "the worst case scenario." Why? He sells "preparedness" stuffs.

The other thing that got my brain squeaking: at some point in the video, he mentions the Earth entering Elenin's tail when Elenin is already beyond Earth's orbit and above it... that's not possible!

Yet he presents his stuff as "scientifically" derived... so much for that one!

Comet tail
    Quote From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search

Diagram of a comet showing the dust trail, the dust tail (or antitail) and the gas tail. NASA

Comet Holmes (17P/Holmes) in 2007 showing blue ion tail on right

A comet tail and coma are illuminated by the Sun and may become visible from Earth when a comet passes through the inner Solar System, the dust reflecting sunlight directly and the gases glowing from ionisation. Most comets are too faint to be visible without the aid of a telescope, but a few each decade become bright enough to be visible to the naked eye.
    The streams of dust and gas each form their own distinct tail, pointing in slightly different directions. The tail of dust is left behind in the comet's orbit in such a manner that it often forms a curved tail called the antitail. At the same time, the ion tail, made of gases, always points directly away from the Sun, as this gas is more strongly affected by the solar wind than is dust, following magnetic field lines rather than an orbital trajectory. Parallax viewing from the Earth may sometimes mean the tails appear to point in opposite directions.[1]
    However, a comet tail could be used for a false flag orchestrated event:

Quote Posted by Amzer Zo (here)
    Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    I think our biggest obstacle is passing thru the tail of elenin, could rain meteors of fire across the globe. lightworkers time to push this comet away from planet earth together we can change the future....believe or don't just meditate or pray in your own way what works for you push this thing away from earth- time to show our power is now.....
    You are onto someting ghost... very close to another False Flag being prepared... here's how it could go as it has been being prepared over the last few years, here's how it's been run:

*_Various experiment in crowd reactions over pandemics: SAAR, West Nile Virus, H5N1, H1N1

*_Pandemic declaration over H1N1

*_Vaccines scam

*_Food nutrients brought down to zero while getting rid of food supplements, vitamins, CS, MMS, etc...

*_"Poisonning of the wells" through fluoridation and fracking

*_ NASA and various organisations "discovering" that viruses, bacteria and other nasty organisms survive for millions of years in space inside asteroids, meteors, COMETs, etc... and even survive a firy crash on Earth!

*_Elenin hype and accompanying doom and gloom, i.e. lowering of imune system efficiency.

*_Elenin's tail blamed for bringing in new kinds of lethal super bugs while:

*_Biological WMDs released world wide courtesy of those accusing the vast majority of the planet's population of being "useles eaters!"

Neat, eh?
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

Operator (26th August 2011)

7. Link to Post #1745
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

The other thing that got my brain squeaking: at some point in the video, he mentions the Earth entering Elenin's tail when Elenin is already beyond Earth's orbit and above it... that's not possible!
    I think you're right on that one ...
    However there might another problem with the comet's tail. Since the tail is pointing away from the sun
    the problems may appear much earlier when Elenin is more or less between earth and the sun.

Additionally I don't know exactly what happens with remnants of the tail. They are blown away with a
    start velocity and will probably keep moving with that speed. There may be other influences however
    like solar wind blowing them ever faster and faster ... but on the other hand things like earth gravity
    might pull them back in especially when earth is exactly between the sun and Elenin.

There are lots of comets all the time and they often don't pose a threat to earth. The extraordinary
    case here could be the fact that Elenin's movement is exactly in the plane of our Solar system's
    planetary orbits.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Operator For This Post:

ghostrider (26th August 2011), Hervé (26th August 2011)

9. Link to Post #1746
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    I think you're right on that one ...
    However there might another problem with the comet's tail. Since the tail is pointing away from the sun
    the problems may appear much earlier when Elenin is more or less between earth and the sun.
    Correct: If any problem with the tail, it would be when the comet is slightly past in between Sun and Earth (around Sept. 27-Oct. 1). However, the tail would be blown "above" Earth from inside Venus' orbit.

From that date, the dust "anti-tail" will be blown higher and higher "above" Earth.

So, unless some gravity twist occurs as you mentioned, it doesn't seem that Elenin's tail will ever whip into Earth's atmosphere.

Name:  Image-2011-8-26-10h14mn28.jpg
Views: 111
Size:  74.3 KB Name:  Image-2011-8-26-10h18mn55.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  59.4 KB

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

11. Link to Post #1747
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

[QUOTE=Amzer Zo;293451]

Comet tail

Diagram of a comet showing the dust trail, the dust tail (or antitail) and the gas tail. NASA
    Hi Amzer,

Thanks for the material and insight ... I am learning here !
    I was a little confused by the picture from Wikipedia so I looked it up and read the article.

I was intrigued by the question what could 'split' the tail into Gas and Dust.
    But the picture itself is somewhat confusing. I understand the part where the Gas tail is pointing away from the sun.
    The article by the way also mentions that the Gas tail could "follow magnetic field lines". Is this an indication the Gas tail could be attracted towards earth ?

The main question I have however is that it says: "The tail of dust is left behind in the comet's orbit".
    The picture has a white line, an arrow suggesting direction, and says "Dust trail".
    Why would in this picture the Dust tail be in a different direction than the Dust trail ?

At first (without looking with focus) I thought the white line to be e.g. earth's orbit, since most comets move almost perpendicular to our
    solar system's plane. The picture would then 'fit' better.
    The gas tail would still (always) point away from the sun and the Dust tail would be equal to Dust Trail i.e. perpendicular to earth's orbit.

I hope I made my question clear. Any thoughts on that ?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Operator For This Post:

Hervé (26th August 2011)

13. Link to Post #1748
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Operator (here)
    Hi Amzer,

I was a little confused by the picture from Wikipedia so I looked it up and read the article.

But the picture itself is somewhat confusing. I understand the part where the Gas tail is pointing away from the sun.
    The article by the way also mentions that the Gas tail could "follow magnetic field lines". Is this an indication the Gas tail could be attracted towards earth ?

The main question I have however is that it says: "The tail of dust is left behind in the comet's orbit".
    The picture has a white line, an arrow suggesting direction, and says "Dust trail".
    Why would in this picture the Dust tail be in a different direction than the Dust trail ?

At first (without looking with focus) I thought the white line to be e.g. earth's orbit, since most comets move almost perpendicular to our
    The gas tail would still (always) point away from the sun and the Dust tail would be equal to Dust Trail i.e. perpendicular to earth's orbit.

Sorry, answer is in the whole article re: magnetic field lines:

Quote Comet tail

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comet Holmes (17P/Holmes) in 2007 showing blue ion tail on right

A comet tail and coma are illuminated by the Sun and may become visible from Earth when a comet passes through the inner Solar System, the dust reflecting sunlight directly and the gases glowing from ionisation. Most comets are too faint to be visible without the aid of a telescope, but a few each decade become bright enough to be visible to the naked eye.

The streams of dust and gas each form their own distinct tail, pointing in slightly different directions. The tail of dust is left behind in the comet's orbit in such a manner that it often forms a curved tail called the antitail. At the same time, the ion tail, made of gases, always points directly away from the Sun, as this gas is more strongly affected by the solar wind than is dust, following magnetic field lines rather than an orbital trajectory. Parallax viewing from the Earth may sometimes mean the tails appear to point in opposite directions.[1]

While the solid nucleus of comets is generally less than 50 km across, the coma may be larger than the Sun, and ion tails have been observed to extend 3.8 astronomical units (570 million km).[2] The observation of antitails contributed significantly to the discovery of solar wind.[3] The ion tail is the result of ultraviolet radiation blowing electrons off particles in the coma. Once the particles have been ionised, they form a plasma which in turn induces a magnetosphere around the comet. The comet and its induced magnetic field form an obstacle to outward flowing solar wind particles. The comet is supersonic relative to the solar wind, so a bow shock is formed upstream of the comet (i.e., facing the sun), in the flow direction of the solar wind. In this bow shock, large concentrations of cometary ions (called "pick-up ions") congregate and act to "load" the solar magnetic field with plasma. The field lines "drape" around the comet forming the ion tail.[4] (This is similar to the formation of planetary magnetospheres.)
    Hence, Earth and comet magnetospheres could interact if close enough to overcome their originating solar wind.

Clicking on the diagrammatic picture leads you to this description:

Quote This is an artist's concept of a comet dust trail and dust tail. The trail can only be seen in the light of radiated heat. The dust trail is made of particles that are the size of sand grains and pebbles. They are large enough that they are not affected much by the Sun's light and solar wind. The dust tail, on the other hand, is made of grains the size of cigarette-smoke particles. These grains are blown out of the dust coma near the comet nucleus by the Sun's light.

Hope this clarifies your query, as the dust trail would follow the orbital path of the comet (white line in the picture).

Earth doesn't seem to attract much dust from the Moon... and this comet tail or trail will be much further away than the Moon.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

15. Link to Post #1749
    United States On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,662 times in 8,694 posts

[QUOTE=Operator;293574]

Comet tail

Hi Amzer,

Becarefull what you are learning,, commet tails are NOT DUST! they are an electromagnetic reaction.. we will be bathed in PLASMA from the comet, not dust.. since our planet, the WHOLE UNIVERSE (multi-verse?) is electromagnetic.. yes, this WILL have huge implications.

and it IS happening this fall (28 october is the end of the mayan long count, when will we pass through the "tail.". anyone... anyone?)

think electromagnetic, remember that magnetic fields can be multipled.. ENDLESSLY all it takes is the right.. shall we say, alignment * catalyst?

what's been happening with elenin when it lines up in certain ways...

still need more hints?
    Last edited by TargeT; 26th August 2011 at 16:50.
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

ghostrider (26th August 2011), nearing (26th August 2011), seko (26th August 2011), Taurean (26th August 2011), The Truth Is In There (27th August 2011)

17. Link to Post #1750
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

it's all relevant to elenin's position to the sun and earth in mid sep- oct. no one really knows the affects, but just in case the government has built underground cities and NASA has sent out prepare for disaster vids to it's on and off planet employees. The CIA and NSA headquarters have moved to high in the mountains in the west. real or not, man made or cosmic, things will be interesting none the less. I hope the deep impact spacecraft is gonna go out and blast whatever threatens us, then let the NWO and the PTB work their evil plan , we can handle them, but a giant rock glowing and towing debris of who knows what thats another thing. good luck to us all . peace
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

18. The Following User Says Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

nearing (26th August 2011)

19. Link to Post #1751
    Thanks

Carpe Diem
    Sapere aude

20. Link to Post #1752
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    no one really knows the affects,
    Starting to look like massive "strong force" amplification via the placement of the E-class "astroid" or "comet" and the sun....

think electromagnetics.. (and "gravomagnetism)
    Hard times create strong men, Strong men create good times, Good times create weak men, Weak men create hard times.
    Where are you?

21. Link to Post #1753
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by TargeT (here)
    [...]

still need more hints?
    What ways?

Sorry TargeT but I am growing tired with hints and no data.

So far, I am about the only one on this thread to have offered some data (post # 974):

Quote Posted by Carolin (here)
    There is a window of 3 days before the alignment and 3 days after. I would have to say Alexander Retrov called it!!! A 7.5 (I saw somewhere else it was a 7.8), 7.4 & a 7.0 and a crap load of 5's. This should be a warning for us to get it together......there will be no other warnings before the September 26th alignment.

Eat what you want, say what you feel and live life to the fullest!!
    May be yes, maybe not... he didn't call the kermadec 7.6 on July 7, 2011... nobody did but I... it scared the **** out of me that I did:

[...]I have a 100% strong doubt about this guy's "sources" to be of anything based on facts.

Here is why:

* the object is named Nibiru whereas Nibiru doesn't exist and is only a figment of Sitchin's imagination( see Post # 650 as well as this one Post # 44 in another thread)

* Elenin has a 1 million years orbital period, there about, and therefore cannot be blamed for the catastrophes of the past millenia

*How can a planet be at right angles [sic] to the Sun? Seems like another case of fitting the data to the theory.

* Elenin seems to have been assigned the role of the flying drunk, box-cutters holders of 9-11 infame as it seems to validate the Solar Capacitor/Electric Universe theories of which I gave an example in post # 751:

If geometry has anything to do with Elenin short-circuiting the Solar capacitor in accordance with McCanney and John H. Nelson then the following dates might prove of some interest:

[...]
    ETA:

Looking at that JPL Elenin orbit, it seems there's an alignment Saturn-Elenin-Mercury-Sun-Jupiter square Earth around July 6-9... good days for healers and lightworkers to practice... [7.6 Kermadec, July 7, 2011]
    In that same vein, just eye-balling for a rough estimate, here are other "alignments" I noticed:

Aug. 13-17: Venus-Sun-Mercury-Earth square Elenin

Sept. 27 : Mercury-Sun-Elenin-Earth-Uranus square Mars

Oct. 2-6 : Saturn-Venus-Mercury-Sun-Elenin-Earth-Jupiter square Mars-(Sun)-Pluto

Nov. 8 : Venus-Mercury-Earth-Elenin square Mars-Sun-Neptune

Nov. 30 - Dec. 2 : Sun-Mercury-Earth-Elenin square Venus

Feb. 11-17: Sun-Venus-Elenin square Mars-Earth-(Sun)-Mercury-Neptune

The thing to remember is that J.H. Nelson worked with heliocentric coordinates.

Refer to: http://www.sott.net/articles/show/22...are-heatin-up-
    Now revised (v. 0.2):

Aug. 17-20: Venus-Sun-Mercury-Earth square Elenin-(Sun)-(+/-Mars)

Sept. 25-27 : Mercury-Sun-Elenin-Earth-Uranus square Mars

Oct. 2-6 : Saturn-Venus-Mercury-Sun-Elenin-Earth-Jupiter square Mars-(Sun)-Pluto

Nov. 8 : Venus-Mercury-Earth-Elenin square Sun-Neptune

Nov. 30 - Dec. 2 : Sun-Mercury-Earth-Elenin square Venus

Dec.14-__: Mars-Mercury-Sun square Jupiter

Jan 1 - __: Saturn-Mercury-Sun square Earth

Feb. 11-17: Sun-Venus-Elenin square Mars-Earth-(Sun)-Mercury-Neptune

Oct. 12 - __: Mars-Mercury-Sun-Venus-Elenin square Uranus
    I have a v. 0.3 somewhere around as well.

If you check this post (post # 20 in "The Horror of Fukushima) you may be able to realize there is a wide discrepancy between the recorded magnitude of the earth quake on Japanese seismometers (6.67) and the magnitude published by the MSM (9.0) as well as a location discrepancy. My take is that something was enhanced to justify the reality of a huge tsunami which is responsible for the vast majority of the damages, not the "colossal" earthquake itself.

Now, since puny comet Elenin hasn't fried Stereo Behind to charred smithereens when passing close by to it; it would at least indicate that if any capacitor was involved, that particular one got discharged a while ago and is now flat. In other words, you can now put your hands in the circuitry without getting zapped.

Seems like grounding should be the order of the day.
    Sorry to say that the solar capacitor is not yet flat.

Otherwise, it has nothing to do with Elenin (box-cutter patsy) but only with Mercury getting at hard angles with outer planets (Mars).

22. Link to Post #1754
    Thanks

[...]

still need more hints?
    What ways?

Sorry TargeT but I am growing tired with hints and no data.

So far, I am about the only one on this thread to have offered some data (post # 974):
    You have an interesting way of asking for more information.(My signature line should give you a hint as to why I was attempting to prompt personal research, but I'll just start typing some stuff. see if that modivates)

how do I drop hints when the over all concept is not understood, why do you think those alignments mean something?

do you understand how magnetism (gravity) can be amplified? we understand magnetism quite well, amplification is used by placing a conductive metal in specific alignment with the magnetic(gravitational) fields. (electromagnets are an example).

Now, understand that gravity functions much like magnetism, and Elenin is an E-Class asteroid (very important)... & it has been dipping in and out of alignments that mean a LOT more when you think of them in a gravity field (think magnetic again) alignment sense...

This realization came to me in many ways, first reading about the very likely fact that the sun is electric, that is PLASMA we see on the surface & the corona makes this an undeniable fact (corona's only exists in the electromagnetic world, not nuclear fusion or whatever other BS we've been sold about what the "sun is", we can get into surface temps vrs corona temps as well, more proof...)

NOW, with the (somewhat) recent mathematical proof of Planks Constant (very important to quantum physics) we see that quantum physics is EXACTLY like classical physics!!!!!!! this is huge! no more "mystery" no more "questions" the double slot experiment now makes sense & is no longer (as Einstein labeled it) "spooky".

I have done nothing here but tie together information that I've found on the internet, and I highly doubt I'm the only one with this line of thinking.

now does that help? I cannot give you "data" as "you have" but I think this information is quite useful.
    Last edited by TargeT; 26th August 2011 at 18:30.
    Where are you?

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TargeT For This Post:

crested-duck (1st September 2011), jubjubmoreley (26th August 2011), nearing (26th August 2011), phillipbbg (26th August 2011), seko (27th August 2011)

24. Link to Post #1755
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

You have an interesting way of asking for more information.
    Nothing to do with the price of fish. Anyhting unsubstantiated cannot make it out of the urban legend category, like so many "ideas" and "theories" put forth in this thread.

Quote .(My signature line should give you a hint as to why I was attempting to prompt personal research, but I'll just start typing some stuff. see if that modivates)
    I am definitely for personal research and understanding. However, there comes a point where sharing observations, empirical data and results becomes necessary so as not to waste people's time; or else we would still be trying to demonstrate to the "knowledgeable ones" the Earth may not be flat, one by one... a few billion times, over and over.

As for the rest, STEREO-B didn't fry out. That has to be taken into account and shows there is something out with the importance given to Elenin. That is, it's being used as a decoy for something else; which is something I am more and more inclined to consider.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

HORIZONS (27th August 2011)

26. Link to Post #1756
    Thanks

so you ask me to expand, I give you the answer and you start talking about sterio B?

hey what IS the price of fish btw? that seems about as related...
    Where are you?

27. Link to Post #1757
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,304 times in 254 posts

Okay I am officially freaked out.

Life is what it is. How you perceive it creates your reality.

28. Link to Post #1758
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,800 times in 6,634 posts

They found Nibiru in 2007 google sky, ever notice you can look at google earth in 2011, but switch to google sky and it's always in 2007 ?
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ghostrider For This Post:

Draco (27th August 2011), phillipbbg (27th August 2011)

30. Link to Post #1759
    Germany Avalon Member The Truth Is In There's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,645 times in 726 posts

So far, I am about the only one on this thread to have offered some data
    so you noticed at last. perhaps you should open an "official elenin data" thread.
    Among the blind the one-eyed is a madman.

31. Link to Post #1760
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Interesting corollary admission...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 88 of 149 FirstFirst 1 38 78 88 98 138 149 LastLast