+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are we there yet?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Default Are we there yet?

Hi guys...

Whats happening here? Where are we going, where are we at now?

I hardly have time to visit this site like I want to, but it seems like the forum is breaking up and I’m feeling like I wasted a great deal of time here, I don’t have enough digits on my hands and feet to tell you how many times I’ve heard the term “be patient”. Now that term is starting to sound suspect…along with the other terms I noticed to get thrown around lately " learn to discern", “no one is keeping you here”, “you can leave”,…etc. In my experiences these set of words always come out when the heat is on, or when an agenda is about to be exposed. With that said…I’m still holding out hope because there are very beautiful people here, I don’t want to see any of them lead a stray or into a trap…worse of all kept from doing their parts in life. I think this is what I’ve been witnessing…. Hopefully we are not wasting our time, nor kept in the dark purposely just to prevent people from being pro-active. I was banned from a New Ager website because I asked too many questions. Plus the owner mainly cared about selling his books. Since then, the site was re-modeled to mask its cult like atmoshere, plus the forum members there are critically brainwashed...I cry for them sometimes. Why people are afraid to trust themselves is baffling. I only want to stand with the truth, I offer no harm just love, my only confrontations came from those with ill intentions.

A couple of years ago, someone lead me to this site because they figure I could do some good with the information provided, for the reason of the kind of people I hang around with. Let’s just say I’m a person of creativity, and a member of an analytical think tank…also, I’m a professional in the fields of media entertainment, law, and the metaphysics. I have very strong ties in various professions and I’m in a rare unique position to make big things happen. Many of my cohorts are lurkers on this site…you’ll probably be surprise and pleased in knowing who they are. Unfortunately, recently we have come to a decision that much of what is spoken on these alternative sites are probably just fantasies, due to the way these sites are run. Numerous times I’ve asked for confirmation on various subjects discussed here (whether it’s in a post, PM, or Email), I have yet to receive anything other than questions asking who I am and what I do. If I expose my identity, I expose others who are looking to make a difference by using their influences in government/ and media to further the fight for our collective rights. I honestly thought this would go smoothly, but the day to day delays and ignored request are leading us to think something isn’t right here. Deceit may be at hand, the sad thing about it all is it can’t really be proven either way…not until too late. If you want something done you have to do it yourself...No one is going to or wants to wipe your ass for you. Our inability to clean up our own mess (on a collective scale) displays more than our character...it shows we are not trustworty. If a higher being or aliens truly exsisted, I expect them to already know this...probably why they are seldom seen..if seen at all. When we can't figure out a way (collectively) to combat a few evil controllers than we as a whole are weak.

Since my arrival to Avalon, I’ve read testimonies about alien contact/abductions and unproven theories of our future. I don’t like posting in such threads because there is no proof within them…just gullibility. Most times I feel like I’m re-reading scripts to movies that were shelved due to their derivative content. I’m aware there are secret test being conducted on humans as well as animals. But, my sources tell me these incidents are done by men and not aliens. Just think about it. There is more proof (especially in common sense) that man is behind everything that has anything to do with aliens attached to it, mainly because they can control the masses by keeping them feeling powerless….to an unseen entity. There is just so much control to gain by having the masses believe in this. I also have a few threads here that can provide more insight to what I’m saying.

If you look at the results of all this hoopla (just here alone)…what do you see? Well, as for me, I see panic/ division/ confusing/ denial/ stagnated individuals/ hate/ and egotism. In fact, I even noticed certain members operating under several accounts just to make them selves look authentic. It’s really not hard for me to notice these things…apparently it is to some, probably because they are more concern with post counts instead of the material, and the actual world outside of the trap.

If we were truly headed into a time of despair, the people who are in the know will do their parts to prevent it, instead I’m noticing sly ways to gain notability, funds and the energy and time of those that can/should be doing things that are importantly constructive and productive to the world. Why are they hanging around doing nothing when they can do something of significance…even here?

There are very very few threads here dedicated to the well being of humanity, but there are tons of fear mongering, unproven Sci-fy like material and senseless debating. See where I’m going with this?

For a world that is supposed to be in a state of emergency I don’t see the urgency…just fighting, fabrications, and deliberate confusion being placed in the inquiring minds.

As I mentioned earlier…I’m not privy to the leisured time of posting here, so I may be wrong in some of my assessment…I mean no harm, nor do I wish to insult anyone’s integrity…. They can do that on their own.

When I do visit, I always hope to see whistles blown, ET revealed, and humans collaborating on plans to building a brighter and better tomorrow.
    So, can someone/anyone give me an update to what’s happening here, a summery would be great? It’s very noisy around here…a lot of talking, but hardly anything of significance is being said…

Any feed back to whats happening will be greatly appreciated.

Peace

2. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

buckminster fuller (11th March 2011), delaware (11th March 2011), happyexpat (11th March 2011), InCiDeR (12th March 2011), jagman (29th August 2012), Lifesong (11th March 2011), mcaballero (12th March 2011), modwiz (11th March 2011), mondaze (12th March 2011), Rog (11th March 2011), Sebastion (11th March 2011), shijo (12th March 2011), slipknotted (11th March 2011), sllim11 (12th March 2011), TigerLilly (12th March 2011), winnasboy (12th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

Default Re: Are we there yet?

A summary:

**** is getting real.

Japan has been HAARPED

Obama is hiding

Military projects in the south pole hiding in plain sight

The 9th wave of comsciousness is happening right now

The world is glued to the media sensationalizing yet another tragedy while "something" else is no doubt happening.

1 million dead fish in an LA port.

US treasury notes are being dumped globally

The day after a HAARP location is found in NV, it is blamed for the Japan quake

Bill is finishing up 4 new interviews

Charles is touching base, unable to post yet

Lord Sidious is dropping carrot propaganda over the eastern seaboard

The San Andreas fault is a trillion dollar enterprise that may be ready to cash in on its residents

I have a bag and a plan, and can have my family mobile and out of CA within 3 minutes notice.

What else do you want to know?

I'd be interested in co-creating a solution, if you and your sources were so inclined (as would many here).

Your tone seems to express more of an expectation, than willingness to contribute.

Am I reading you wrong?
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

4. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

aikya (12th March 2011), Charlie Pecos (11th March 2011), goldmother (12th March 2011), Icecold (12th March 2011), Inanna (11th March 2011), InCiDeR (12th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (12th March 2011), Lord Sidious (11th March 2011), Maria Stade (12th March 2011), modwiz (11th March 2011), Peace of Mind (11th March 2011), Rufs (11th March 2011), selaviv (11th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Jonathan (here)
    A summary:

Japan has been HAARPED
    SERIOUSLY?????

Seems someone just needs to fart now and its down to HAARP. Do you have any credible source for this?

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nairnia For This Post:

Fred259 (11th March 2011), Icecold (12th March 2011), InCiDeR (12th March 2011), Lifesong (11th March 2011), Peace of Mind (11th March 2011), Rufs (11th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

I say, what does it matter what is going on in a fraction of the whole!? Is it not, that all elements of the equation give the sum!? One may know a part and each may know parts and together the lager is known; do the hands know as the feet do - are each not part of the whole!? Has not 'direction' been given and dismissed by the limits of one or the few!? If one makes claim and says another, what is said of the one!? I say, what is the measure of contribution, if no standard has been given - lest 'progress' be burned at the stake by the emperor. All have potential, yet only some have ability and the few will carry this 'burden' with them.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Lord Sidious (11th March 2011), Peace of Mind (11th March 2011), Rog (11th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Peace of Mind,

I can relate to some of the frustration I feel from your post. I read the PA forums for a while before I joined, and I ended up just happening to join shortly before Charles arrived on the scene.

I often think back to the post about the "noise to signal ratio" and trying to keep the noise down here. There is an awful lot of noise.

There are nuggets here and there, and some really fascinating people to bump into along the way if you have the time to dig. I run my fingers a bit every now and then when ignorance or hatred get overwhelming. Sometimes it helps me to remind myself, I really do believe people are generally doing the best they are capable of at any given point in time.

That being said... We all need to be the change we want to see in this forum and in the world.

With love,

K

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to happyexpat For This Post:

Lifesong (11th March 2011), Lord Sidious (11th March 2011), modwiz (11th March 2011), Peace of Mind (11th March 2011), Sebastion (11th March 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Nairnia (here)
    A summary:

Japan has been HAARPED
    SERIOUSLY?????

Seems someone just needs to fart now and its down to HAARP. Do you have any credible source for this?
    Did you read my whole post?

I was obviously stepping in and out of gross overstatements.

Well, apparently not that obviously
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

Icecold (12th March 2011), Lifesong (11th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

When asked about ufo's, Arthur C. Clarke said something to the effect of:
    1. UFOs are real
    2. They are manmade
    3. You'll never prove #2

Interesting perspective, though I'm more concerned with the whole Ascension issue.

I've sometimes wondered if the Ascensionists realize how timely the theory of evolution is to their belief. Isn't that the crux of the whole 'transformation/ascension' process - that its the evolution of humanity?

Those good people that died in the earthquake/tsunami today - they ascended. Maybe we should ask ourselves if that's what we're giving our permission for.

I think we owe our Life Force alone the sanctity it deserves by not just surrending to 'the big cull'.

Just my thoughts, no need to attack. To each his own.

Thanks for posting, Peace of Mind. I'm ready for us to get on with it too.

- In Peace

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifesong For This Post:

mondaze (12th March 2011), Peace of Mind (11th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thumbs up Re: Are we there yet?

Quote Did you read my whole post?

HaHa, mustve had irony switched off!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nairnia For This Post:

Dennis Jonathan (11th March 2011), Lifesong (11th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Thanks guys,

Pardon me if I seem impatient. But, that may be partly due to the lack of facts provided in the whistle blowing. I’ve been told that this site/forum is for their testimonies.

I’m aware of what is seen in the media, and I suspect Haarp is part of the recent earthquake in Japan, but I’m looking for substance, anything that can provide some authenticity to the claims. Speculations are not going to be any good for me because most of my power will be seen in global exposure. I can’t be put in a position to expose opinions and/or half facts. It is very important that this is done correctly, too much may be at risk, but we are definitely prepared to take that step.

There are only a few people wasting this beautiful planet, not everyone involved in high positions are aware, or are in agreement to such travesty. We just want to do what’s right while we still hold those positions to do so…

Anyone with proof of such things like 2012, illuminati, or anything unrighteous done to us and our world should be handled responsibly. There is just too much talk around here about these subjects as if the proof was already on the table. Conjecture is healthy but can’t be passed along as important data. I’ve seen many lose their careers/power in this manner.

As I said before, I rather not converse in such threads due to the lack of proof, plus I don’t want to insult anyone who may be truthful in their claims. I just feel like I missed critical information or people are just compliant to any information. We need to be more creative and responsible in our info distribution.

You have to stand for something or fall for anything… I stand for the undeniable truth; the rest will basically work itself out….I’ll just usher it along to the masses at a faster pace.

Peace

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

BMJ (12th March 2011), Lifesong (11th March 2011), mcaballero (12th March 2011), Rog (11th March 2011), TigerLilly (12th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Did you read my whole post?

HaHa, mustve had irony switched off!
    How come you do the irony?
    Don't youuu get your wife to do that when she is out of the kitchen?
    Oops, you said irony, I thought you meant ironing.

20. Link to Post #11
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 times in 475 posts

Hi Peace of Mind,

I share your feelings about the state of the forum today. There are initiatives being taken, but very few people are willing to act, or so it seems. Either people feel hopeless, smacked down by the system entropy, or waiting for help from a saviour, aliens or whatever.. I am quite new here, and really glad I came because I've met truly nice, intelligent, open-minded people with whom I share a broad spectrum of intentions. If you have time for that, please have a read at the https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...=United+People thread, and drop us a line to tell us what you think about it.

Peace
    Last edited by buckminster fuller; 11th March 2011 at 20:41.
    life is design

21. The Following User Says Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

mcaballero (12th March 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    Hi guys...

Whats happening here? Where are we going, where are we at now?

I hardly have time to visit this site like I want to, but it seems like the forum is breaking up and I?m feeling like I wasted a great deal of time here, I don?t have enough digits on my hands and feet to tell you how many times I?ve heard the term ?be patient?. Now that term is starting to sound suspect?along with the other terms I noticed to get thrown around lately " learn to discern", ?no one is keeping you here?, ?you can leave?,?etc. In my experiences these set of words always come out when the heat is on, or when an agenda is about to be exposed. With that said?I?m still holding out hope because there are very beautiful people here, I don?t want to see any of them lead a stray or into a trap?worse of all kept from doing their parts in life. I think this is what I?ve been witnessing?. Hopefully we are not wasting our time, nor kept in the dark purposely just to prevent people from being pro-active. I was banned from a New Ager website because I asked too many questions. Plus the owner mainly cared about selling his books. Since then, the site was re-modeled to mask its cult like atmoshere, plus the forum members there are critically brainwashed...I cry for them sometimes. Why people are afraid to trust themselves is baffling. I only want to stand with the truth, I offer no harm just love, my only confrontations came from those with ill intentions.

A couple of years ago, someone lead me to this site because they figure I could do some good with the information provided, for the reason of the kind of people I hang around with. Let?s just say I?m a person of creativity, and a member of an analytical think tank?also, I?m a professional in the fields of media entertainment, law, and the metaphysics. I have very strong ties in various professions and I?m in a rare unique position to make big things happen. Many of my cohorts are lurkers on this site?you?ll probably be surprise and pleased in knowing who they are. Unfortunately, recently we have come to a decision that much of what is spoken on these alternative sites are probably just fantasies, due to the way these sites are run. Numerous times I?ve asked for confirmation on various subjects discussed here (whether it?s in a post, PM, or Email), I have yet to receive anything other than questions asking who I am and what I do. If I expose my identity, I expose others who are looking to make a difference by using their influences in government/ and media to further the fight for our collective rights. I honestly thought this would go smoothly, but the day to day delays and ignored request are leading us to think something isn?t right here. Deceit may be at hand, the sad thing about it all is it can?t really be proven either way?not until too late. If you want something done you have to do it yourself...No one is going to or wants to wipe your ass for you. Our inability to clean up our own mess (on a collective scale) displays more than our character...it shows we are not trustworty. If a higher being or aliens truly exsisted, I expect them to already know this...probably why they are seldom seen..if seen at all. When we can't figure out a way (collectively) to combat a few evil controllers than we as a whole are weak.

Since my arrival to Avalon, I?ve read testimonies about alien contact/abductions and unproven theories of our future. I don?t like posting in such threads because there is no proof within them?just gullibility. Most times I feel like I?m re-reading scripts to movies that were shelved due to their derivative content. I?m aware there are secret test being conducted on humans as well as animals. But, my sources tell me these incidents are done by men and not aliens. Just think about it. There is more proof (especially in common sense) that man is behind everything that has anything to do with aliens attached to it, mainly because they can control the masses by keeping them feeling powerless?.to an unseen entity. There is just so much control to gain by having the masses believe in this. I also have a few threads here that can provide more insight to what I?m saying.

If you look at the results of all this hoopla (just here alone)?what do you see? Well, as for me, I see panic/ division/ confusing/ denial/ stagnated individuals/ hate/ and egotism. In fact, I even noticed certain members operating under several accounts just to make them selves look authentic. It?s really not hard for me to notice these things?apparently it is to some, probably because they are more concern with post counts instead of the material, and the actual world outside of the trap.

If we were truly headed into a time of despair, the people who are in the know will do their parts to prevent it, instead I?m noticing sly ways to gain notability, funds and the energy and time of those that can/should be doing things that are importantly constructive and productive to the world. Why are they hanging around doing nothing when they can do something of significance?even here?

There are very very few threads here dedicated to the well being of humanity, but there are tons of fear mongering, unproven Sci-fy like material and senseless debating. See where I?m going with this?

For a world that is supposed to be in a state of emergency I don?t see the urgency?just fighting, fabrications, and deliberate confusion being placed in the inquiring minds.

As I mentioned earlier?I?m not privy to the leisured time of posting here, so I may be wrong in some of my assessment?I mean no harm, nor do I wish to insult anyone?s integrity?. They can do that on their own.

When I do visit, I always hope to see whistles blown, ET revealed, and humans collaborating on plans to building a brighter and better tomorrow.
    So, can someone/anyone give me an update to what?s happening here, a summery would be great? It?s very noisy around here?a lot of talking, but hardly anything of significance is being said?

Any feed back to whats happening will be greatly appreciated.

Peace
    well said, there is to much fear mongering and to many talking out their ass's or arguing or spreading wrong info, this place not long ago seemed special to be apart of now every typical cleshea respose is given, there are great stuff here but it's starting to feel very commercail.......sad, i mean no harm but people seem to be ego driven or the " all about me syndrome '
    Chris....... Free your mind

23. The Following User Says Thank You to slipknotted For This Post:

winnasboy (12th March 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

A summary:

Japan has been HAARPED
    SERIOUSLY?????

right i mean are stupid goverment cant pay the bill's already so we're causing a major event so we can spend more money to help to fix it ? SURE
    Last edited by slipknotted; 11th March 2011 at 21:02.
    Chris....... Free your mind

25. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    .......As I said before, I rather not converse in such threads due to the lack of proof, plus I don’t want to insult anyone who may be truthful in their claims. I just feel like I missed critical information or people are just compliant to any information. We need to be more creative and responsible in our info distribution.

You have to stand for something or fall for anything… I stand for the undeniable truth; the rest will basically work itself out….I’ll just usher it along to the masses at a faster pace.

Peace
    Thanks for the post, it adds focus to the forum. I've never been able to explain it but even being skeptical growing up about "past-lives", I have never been able to shake the feeling that somewhere, somewhen, I was involved in running ****. That being expressed, I know for a "fact" that looking for proof will be endless road and a distraction.

It's similiar to understanding that the true mark of intelligence is not what level you can provide answers, but at what level can you provide questions. Our problem realistically in my opinion is that there is a "critical mass" of people who still will not begin to question or discuss anything alternative to what they're being fed, even with the world as it is. And even after that there's people who are aware of some of these things and are so daft they just kinda laugh it off without feeling/thinking the implications.

So this is where I see our responsibility ultimately being in digging into this world of information without proof, formulating..."blades of thought" and provide lines of questions that kick peoples minds open like a key in a lock. It has to be poetically precise to properly convey to people what's really going on without choking them on long drawn-out ideas that may very well be false or irrelevant.

26. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rog For This Post:

Lifesong (11th March 2011), sllim11 (12th March 2011)

27. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Thank you for your second post Peace. Much more constructive.

I would encourage you to engage Bill directly. Much of his work is along the same intentions of yours, public awareness. Unfortunately, much of the "proof" he uncovers must remain off record for the safetY, and well being of his contacts.

I have never been privy to insider NWO intel, but I have been on the inside of many corporate, and sensitive legal situations. I can tell you from that experience, that I would sooner have quit my job, and fled the country than made public what I was legally and morally bound to keep private. Mostly because to do so would have forced the previous in any case.

If you have the ability to use your resources in such a way as youve expressed, I for one would personally and financially support a meeting with TPTBV. (the power that is Bills voice).

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

sllim11 (12th March 2011)

29. Link to Post #16
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

Quote Posted by buckminster fuller (here)

I share your feelings about the state of the forum today. There are initiatives being taken, but very few people are willing to act, or so it seems. Either people feel hopeless, smacked down by the system entropy, or waiting for help from a saviour, aliens or whatever..

Yes, it does SEEM like that, and to a large extent it is. But, what I feel to the core of my DNA is that there is no plan of action or initiatives that has a snowball's chance in hell of succeeding. That is playing ball by the other guys' rules, and they are extremely good at this game. The ONE thing that cannot be controlled or foreseen is spontaneity, any other planned action merely ties the hands of infinite possibility, which we all inherently possess.

There are ever growing numbers of peaceful, awakened souls on this planet who are patiently watching, and waiting, to do what they came here to do when the moment is right. Whatever that might be.

One thing for sure, I would NOT want to be on the other sideline right now, no matter how smirky and arrogant they appear to be...

Cheers,
    Fred S.

30. Link to Post #17
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 times in 475 posts

Won't look at my son and tell him don't worry, it'll come ok, just wait.... Once awakened, people can unite, and there is no doubt that the numbers are in our favour. I'm not a believer of the "plan from out there". The only plan is experience and creation, and it has to do with the choices we make.

Peace
    life is design

31. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

goldmother (12th March 2011), Maria Stade (11th March 2011), modwiz (12th March 2011), mondaze (12th March 2011), Sebastion (11th March 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,108 times in 1,389 posts

A summary:

**** is getting real.

Japan has been HAARPED

Obama is hiding

Military projects in the south pole hiding in plain sight

The 9th wave of comsciousness is happening right now

The world is glued to the media sensationalizing yet another tragedy while "something" else is no doubt happening.

1 million dead fish in an LA port.

US treasury notes are being dumped globally

The day after a HAARP location is found in NV, it is blamed for the Japan quake

Bill is finishing up 4 new interviews

Charles is touching base, unable to post yet

Lord Sidious is dropping carrot propaganda over the eastern seaboard

The San Andreas fault is a trillion dollar enterprise that may be ready to cash in on its residents

I have a bag and a plan, and can have my family mobile and out of CA within 3 minutes notice.

What else do you want to know?

I'd be interested in co-creating a solution, if you and your sources were so inclined (as would many here).

Your tone seems to express more of an expectation, than willingness to contribute.

Am I reading you wrong?
    I hope your choice of mobility is going to work when with in 3 min notice you received

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Tangri For This Post:

Dennis Jonathan (12th March 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

WE were all pre-warned a long time ago about this particular time in history. So, all one can say is 'FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELT, WE ARE GOING FOR A RIDE, SIT BACK AND ENJOY". Probably the best advice. WE live in intersting times. I LOVE IT.

35. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

Icecold (12th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (12th March 2011), modwiz (12th March 2011), Rog (12th March 2011), the_flyingboy (12th March 2011)

36. Link to Post #20
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

I have wanted to make a post like yours..Every indication looking at this site and the sites like it. Makes it obvious that we are right where we have been this whole time . They have corrupted the conspircy movement and the new age movment the same way the corrupted the Religions of the world . Divide and further divide. Then creat fighting in between factions .

The site is only good if you are searching for information to help you wake up and enjoy life more.. everything else is a distraction.

37. The Following User Says Thank You to Odah For This Post:

mondaze (12th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast