+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "Revelations" video.... what is your view in regard to this??

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,751 times in 1,912 posts

Default "Revelations" video.... what is your view in regard to this??

This message via this video came to my attention today...
    Wondering how you feel about this message? Thank you for sharing your thoughts....
    Much love to us ALL!!!

http://vimeo.com/20337999
    Seek your own understanding of the Truth. For you may 'believe' what someone says, but in doing so you will never "know", for yourself.

Visit awakeningasone.com (look under the video "Revelations" and also awakeningasone.com/​the-signs & awakeningasone.com/​the-search for links to Revelations Resource Material.

Also go to awakeningasone.com/​connector to Join the AAO Community Connector and instantly connect with other like-minded people, and let us take the next step towards increasing connectivity, communication and collaboration... together.

WRITERS' INTRO TO "REVELATIONS"

We have said before that “the time has come”, and that “the revolution has begun”. And now, with the passage of time and the willingness to learn we stand in the light of our expanded awareness to see that the Earth does not require a Revolution on the part of humanity, but, rather, she is lovingly urging our Evolution; an evolution that awaits all those who are willing to humble themselves and ‘let go’ of what they know. For, it is only in ‘letting go’ that one may become ‘open like a child’ and receive the grace of world-altering Revelations.

It is with humble hearts and much gratitude that we present the following “Revelations” that have come during our search to determine how we may be of greatest service to the Earth and all living things in these times of great change.Although being faced with these Revelations for the first time, ourselves, caused some degree of anxiety as they went against so much that we thought we ‘knew’ about Life, Light and Service; an earnest search into our own hearts, and a willingness to face the uncompromising truth, has revealed liberating new perspectives on the World-Altering event of the coming Shift, including what it may look like, and how today’s increasingly intense world events will serve to assist Humanity’s Evolution.

“Revelations” also reveals the dangers prevalent within today’s rising “spiritual” and New Age Movements, as we, ourselves have been humbled to experience from the crest of the rising wave. To date, “Revelations” is a piece that is most dear to our hearts as it reflects the lessons that have come from the trials and challenges of our own journey of Awakening.

We greatly appreciate your assistance in helping us spread the message of “Revelations”, and invite all who wish, to download the film and to feel free to present it wherever, however, and to whomever you choose. We also invite you to become a member of the newly launched Awakening As One Community Connector, an online Social Network created with the intention of increasing the connectivity and collaboration amongst all of the people in our expanding global network. Please come, meet others, share your thoughts on “Revelations”, and let us discuss, together, how we may best serve and transition through these times of great change. To Join go to:

awakeningasone.com/​connector

Also, on the Community Connector feel free to join us, and other viewers, in a discussion about the materials presented in Revelations by joining the Community Connector and going to:

iparte.com/​forums/​93/​ruminations-on-revelations

Or by searching “Ruminations on Revelations” in the Community Connector Discussions.

With that said, we invite you to empty your cup of all you ‘know’, or ‘think you know’, so that you may make room for the possibility of new Revelations,

Have Faith, for we are… Awakening As One

Visit awakeningasone.com and let's take the next step towards increasing connectivity, communication and collaboration... together.

Source: Watch on Vimeo

Last edited by Kimberley; 12th March 2011 at 03:21.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Kimberley For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (12th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Default Re: "Revelations" video.... what is your view in regard to this??

Another thread on this video started here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...I-ve-Ever-Seen
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

About the video (without checking the website).

My first take on this is that it is brainwashing making self obliteration of mind if not body acceptable.

Check the irregular rhythmic background music. The monotone of the female voice. The flashes of frightening images. It says that what you know is worthless, you should chuck it and be empty then let us/God/spirit fill you.
    Don't believe/trust in anyone - they are the ones who perpetrated this mess.

If you become empty and docile it will go much better for you. If you don't become docile you'll have quite a fight on your hands. Your choice. The oblivion of oneness is at hand.

My gut feeling is that it's as about as new-age-follow-me propaganda as it gets. It doesn't pass the sniff test.
    Heartsong

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member DianeKJ's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    About the video (without checking the website).

My first take on this is that it is brainwashing making self obliteration of mind if not body acceptable.

Check the irregular rhythmic background music. The monotone of the female voice. The flashes of frightening images. It says that what you know is worthless, you should chuck it and be empty then let us/God/spirit fill you.
    Don't believe/trust in anyone - they are the ones who perpetrated this mess.

If you become empty and docile it will go much better for you. If you don't become docile you'll have quite a fight on your hands. Your choice. The oblivion of oneness is at hand.

My gut feeling is that it's as about as new-age-follow-me propaganda as it gets. It doesn't pass the sniff test.
    Heartsong
    I think you should at least watch it when you get the time.
    Namaste,
    Di

8. The Following User Says Thank You to DianeKJ For This Post:

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

This is a very interesting thread which just goes to show that if you live within duality ~ and are happy there ~ you cannot understand the love and transparency required in the 5th Dimension. In that event, the movie and it's running text ~ is sure to fill you with 3D fear and the old paradigm matrix and prisms. Many, I suppose, will gladly jump right back into those old limitations and begin to complain about the losing their freedoms and worrying endlessly about being taken over by mutants or stuffed into a FEMA body bag.

While, I do not mean to be cruel or unappreciative of these concerns that have cropped up suddenly enough to warrant a new thread, it's just such a perfect example of duality coming to the fore as it were.

In the Fifth Dimension all is love ~ all is abundance ~ all is beautiful ~ we appreciate the many wonders of all shades of the rainbows and there are thousands and thousands of colorful rays in which to see the wonders of the earth. There are those new shades due to our endurance and experiences living within the limitations of duality. This is our reward ~ going to the Fifth from here. In fact, we can and will alternate visiting the 3D and 4D and many other dimensions but we don't have to live there. We can go back and forth in the blink of an eye. We do that now without even realizing it.

There are so many benefits awaiting us in Galactic travel if you care about nothing more. You cannot even imagine the absolute glory and grace you experience when you get free of the limitations that have been imposed upon us for such a long time. We can and are becoming physical angels not tied to reincarnation cycles of death, loss, suffering. This burden can safely be laid down forever if we have that desire and ask to be put on the Ascension Timeline. Ask and it is given.

No one is stuck in the black and white, good and evil matrix where their own hearts and minds are the only thing that limits them and put up barriers they cannot or do not wish to break through to go into the light of a new day and a new paradigm. In the fifth dimension, we know true freedom from any want. And each being shares fully in the bounty of Earth so that no being is harmed, no being is left without food, shelter, utilities, warmth, and all the things needed to sustain and promote wellbeing and an enlightened life. This is certainly not how it's been so far in this experience lately. It is a state of being where instead of being a slave under someone's control and manipulation, we are free to spend our time creating even more beautiful things instead of destroying, killing, maiming, hating, and all those negatives simply fly away on the wings of a dove. Not to trouble us again. It's truly not that great a shift. Let's see, on the one hand ~ Heaven on Earth and the other ~ not! Let me think about this...

Gosh, I only came to check in on things at Avalon and did not mean to get carried away and stay to pen a novel. I am sure that it must be past my nap time and I should, no doubt, be tottling off now. So, I will end it now.

There is only a tiny adjustment to be made and it's going from the old STS versus STO mentality of duality into a new one that contains only Divine Love, Divine Creators, Divine Citizens of Galactic Universes and Worlds of which we have lost all remembrance but hey, it will come back to us if we ask. Now I don't know about you but I've already made my choice and hope to see you there. If you are happy as it is ~ then that is the right choice for you and there are no hard feelings. And I mean this with all of my heart, sweeties. xoxox

P.S. Having said all this (and I do believe) I went and checked out their site and drum roll, it is pretty scary ~ so I think I will pass on participating until they get their act together ; )
    Last edited by Darla Ken Pearce; 12th March 2011 at 05:32.
    Ep 6:12: For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Even so, let your light shine and keep it real...

+ Reply to Thread