Thread: US Backing for World Currency Stuns Markets

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Default US Backing for World Currency Stuns Markets

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/478/4...s_markets.html

US backing for world currency stuns markets
    12 March 2011 21:47
    US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner shocked global markets by revealing that Washington is “quite open” to Chinese proposals for the gradual development of a global reserve currency run by the International Monetary Fund.

The dollar plunged instantly against the euro, yen, and sterling as the comments flashed across trading screens. David Bloom, currency chief at HSBC, said the apparent policy shift amounts to an earthquake in geo-finance.

“The mere fact that the US Treasury Secretary is even entertaining thoughts that the dollar may cease being the anchor of the global monetary system has caused consternation,” he said.

Mr Geithner later qualified his remarks, insisting that the dollar would remain the “world’s dominant reserve currency … for a long period of time” but the seeds of doubt have been sown.

The markets appear baffled by the confused statements emanating from Washington. President Barack Obama told a new conference hours earlier that there was no threat to the reserve status of the dollar.
    -ends-

Interesting 'earthquake' language here:
    David Bloom, currency chief at HSBC, said the apparent policy shift amounts to an earthquake in geo-finance.
    Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

2. The Following 30 Users Say Thank You to Sabrina For This Post:

777 (17th March 2011), aikisaw (14th March 2011), Buchanan561 (17th March 2011), ceetee9 (17th March 2011), delaware (13th March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (13th March 2011), fifi (14th March 2011), Fred259 (13th March 2011), Gardener (14th March 2011), ghostrider (13th March 2011), goldenprincessca (13th March 2011), king anthony (13th March 2011), Lost Soul (17th March 2011), magicmanx (20th March 2011), Maria Stade (13th March 2011), modwiz (13th March 2011), mondaze (13th March 2011), Muzz (17th March 2011), Nervana (13th March 2011), PathWalker (14th March 2011), RedeZra (13th March 2011), shadowstalker (21st March 2011), Sharleen (17th March 2011), shybastid (13th March 2011), sllim11 (13th March 2011), sygh (17th March 2011), taurad (14th March 2011), Tom Sawyer (13th March 2011), winnasboy (13th March 2011), yaksuit (13th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Default Re: US Backing for World Currency Stuns Markets

Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)

US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner shocked global markets by revealing that Washington is “quite open” to Chinese proposals for the gradual development of a global reserve currency run by the International Monetary Fund.

The dollar plunged instantly against the euro, yen, and sterling as the comments flashed across trading screens. David Bloom, currency chief at HSBC, said the apparent policy shift amounts to an earthquake in geo-finance.

“The mere fact that the US Treasury Secretary is even entertaining thoughts that the dollar may cease being the anchor of the global monetary system has caused consternation,” he said.

Mr Geithner later qualified his remarks, insisting that the dollar would remain the “world’s dominant reserve currency … for a long period of time” but the seeds of doubt have been sown.

The markets appear baffled by the confused statements emanating from Washington. President Barack Obama told a new conference hours earlier that there was no threat to the reserve status of the dollar.
    -ends-

David Bloom, currency chief at HSBC, said the apparent policy shift amounts to an earthquake in geo-finance.
    I find it astonishing that any government can make this type of decision and announcement without first consulting the people.

When Presidents make this type of statement, we can be assured that this changeover is imminent.

Is this not traitorous?
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

aikisaw (14th March 2011), delaware (13th March 2011), Fred259 (13th March 2011), ghostrider (13th March 2011), Sebastion (13th March 2011), shadowstalker (21st March 2011), sygh (13th March 2011), taurad (14th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Quote Tim Geithner shocked global markets by revealing that Washington is “quite open” to Chinese proposals for the gradual development of a global reserve currency run by the International Monetary Fund.
    Now there's a scary thought.

Quote I find it astonishing that any government can make this type of decision and announcement without first consulting the people.

When Presidents make this type of statement, we can be assured that this changeover is imminent.

Is this not traitorous?
    You gotta love Democracy
    Last edited by HURRITT ENYETO; 13th March 2011 at 14:36.
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (13th March 2011), Tom Sawyer (13th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    I find it astonishing that any government can make this type of decision and announcement without first consulting the people.

Is this not traitorous?
    Have not (the) people asked for and promoted a system which they have in hand, without understanding!? Are not the 'people' the chattel of the 'artificial people' they serve!? Does the face or voice of one truly dictate!? I say, as the interest may appear to be the traitor of the many, is it onto itself!?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Buchanan561 (17th March 2011), ghostrider (13th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member ghostrider's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,794 times in 6,634 posts

they are supposed to work for us, our gov is out of control and must be stopped...The creation of a world currency will be the downfall of america. The price of things double overnight and your dollar is worth 50 cents. I DO NOT want a world currency ever.. so let it be written so let it be done...This is a BIG piece of the puzzle...
    Last edited by ghostrider; 13th March 2011 at 15:24.
    Raiding the Matrix One Mind at a Time ...

10. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Not REALLY that crazy is it? We've been told and warned for years.
    http://nearing.newsvine.com/_news/20...to-washington-
    Would'nt this be a good reason to call all the Ambassadors home to D.C.? It would effect every country Worldwide. They do need a heads up on it too.
    I wondor what currency Hillary told them to transfer to? And this is NOT a coincidence.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to shybastid For This Post:

delaware (13th March 2011), ghostrider (13th March 2011), Sebastion (13th March 2011), witchy1 (13th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,350 times in 1,657 posts

This is a good time to bury bad news with all the coverage of the Japan quake. People are distracted and this may be some kind of global financial sleight of hand while everyone is hypnotised with tsunami footage. This may also seem trivial compared to the carnage on tv screens.

As predicted
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post172584
    Last edited by Muzz; 13th March 2011 at 15:26.

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

777 (17th March 2011), ghostrider (13th March 2011), mondaze (13th March 2011), shybastid (13th March 2011), yaksuit (13th March 2011)

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Are 'they' not to serve themselves as demonstrated in history!? Has it not been that human beings had given up self-reliance, self-accountability, self-preservation and such to 'them'!? Is it not an illusion that 'they' or how 'things' have been is out of control, when 'they' and 'their' plans have (more or less) successfully served 'their' purpose throughout time!?

I say, even though it was through deceptions, people have what was asked for. Have not nations been founded on sovereignty as a republic with rights to each!? Have not the peoples asked for, received and promoted another form of rule, which has been confused with how things began!?

I say, long ago, the many had the chance to reclaim with greater ease, and now the many have allowed things to be as they are. There has not been lands or peoples onto itself for some time, and now the few of the many understand this.

What measure are the words of one, the few or even the many if they only remain words!? What measure are acts if done blindly without knowledge or understanding!? What measure is change if when obtained there is no will!?

Has it not been human arrogance to dismiss wisdom on such matters, lest it be grant in the eyes of all while saying 'I follow'!? I say, when will it be so, when eyes truly awaken and those elements of human character, long lost, are reclaimed.

To understand these words, each must know that all things, strange and not are part of one - and each must ask 'what is truly desired' and if they have what it takes. For if any of these things are without answer, then be comforted by that which makes one 'feel good'.

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Buchanan561 (17th March 2011), Mad Hatter (14th March 2011), modwiz (13th March 2011), Shezbeth (13th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Question mark:

The proposal comes from China for world currency and is approved by US. It may be what the NWO wants, but it will be detrimental to the US, dismantling their wealth. Although in my view their dollar cannot be the world currency anymore, the US and World banksters having done their job, I am also looking at something else:

If some the the China earthquakes were from Alaska's Haarp, if Japan earthquake had haarp involved and if China or Russia got p**** or want to take advantage, and if as some says (Fulford and others ) that the Madrid fault is the next, could it be that China has menaced US with their own weapons (chinese harrp or others) and US is scared, and therefore bend to world currency? Which for the moment would benefit China?

I am far from being good at international politics, NWO thinking or else, quite a few of you are much better at it on this forum and could discuss it in a more thorough manner, but this is a question I am wondering about.

PLease destroy my idea if needed, or play with it the ways it seems best,

17. Link to Post #10
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

having had the USD as a reserve currency at least since WWII,
    or perhaps since after the disengagement from the gold standard
    depending on how one wants to view this

the USD people,
    i.c. the USA,
    i.c. the Americans have gained billions of on or of the book profits from their currency
    specifically through trade advantages, and dollar backing from trade surplusses

Americans are sitting on a heap of wealth (.. well, some)
    gained by decades of currency profiteering
    and treasury backing

and this game is up
    'tout le monde' knows
    and also Geigner and Bernanke

though most Americans don not realize how it was done
    nor did they profit directly (at least, that would be the perception)

but,
    for cheap bananas, oil, minerals, raw materials, foods, and market share monopolies, import cars, building materials etc etc etc this list is endless

starting now
    is the day of reckoning

and either, you make 'your' millionairs and biljonairs caugh up the dough
    of this systemic currency DEBT
    or
    'they' will make you foot that bill
    (read your 101 macro economics again, the complicated chapters, at the end )

is what is happening right now, mt

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to majapahit For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (14th March 2011), modwiz (13th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

I believe this Geigner story happened several months ago.

As to *why* ... not an "insider* but if you do the math then that is the only possible way to approach the debt that has been built up.

The US government (pawns for the bankers) don't care about any of us "useless" eaters regardless of nationality.

They want us gone ... but are helping themselves to our wealth in the meanwhile.

IMHO

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Buchanan561 (17th March 2011), Sebastion (13th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Nervana's Avatar
    Thanks

The United States has people from every country in the world living here and always has. It bothers me that Americans are viewed in one category. I must admit that my individual standard of living is much better than most, but I have worked since I was 11 yrs old. My Dad worked 3 jobs to support our family. Believe me, he never profited. I worked honestly, never abused anyone to get ahead, believed the "American Dream" existed. I was duped, just like so many others.

Today, the government of the World bothers me. We are owned by foreign countries. We owe trillions of dollars to foreign countries. The majority of items in every store in the US says "Made In China". Our corn and wheat is shipped to other countries. Go into any grocery store here, you will see that most food is imported.

I remember in high school we were shown a video about ATM machines and the migration of electronic currency. At the time most workers received paper checks, and I thought in my mind there is no way this would happen. Yet just a few decades later, I never see my paycheck, everything is electronic. I truly believe in the bible prophecy that we will be forced to bear the mark 666 to buy or sell anything.

Please believe that I do not feel that I am free. I am a slave to this country and only now truly understanding the consequences. I pray for all of us, we are all going to be affected.

22. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Nervana For This Post:

Buchanan561 (17th March 2011), Charlie Pecos (14th March 2011), granny (13th March 2011), king anthony (13th March 2011), Sebastion (13th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

What currency? The only thing in circulation is debt instruments and "promises to pay" the globalist banksters. All of the assets and future earnings in perpetuity were hypothecated to the global banksters when the De Jure Republic FOR the united States went bankrupt in 1871. The banksters made off with the printing presses in 1913 and Roosevelt finished us off in 1933 by confiscating all the remaining gold and silver currency.

You continue to agree to these adhesion contracts via your birth certificate, your social security, your voter registration your drivers license, your vehicle registration, your trust deed on your house, etc. You are nothing more than chattel for the bankruptcy.

So the noise out of Washington is just that, noise.

The answer worldwide is to continue to wake up and realize(as all Avalonians know)that the fraud was and is perpetuated by the elite banksters and we need to go fire them and send them back to Mars and restore an asset backed currency WITHOUT INTEREST.

So let the current paradigm collapse and let Geithner shoot his mouth off. We just need to be ready to step in before they give us the IMF world currency drawing rights in it's place.
    Last edited by gripreaper; 13th March 2011 at 17:11.

24. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Buchanan561 (17th March 2011), Flash (13th March 2011), Gardener (14th March 2011), Jonathon (13th March 2011), king anthony (13th March 2011), Mad Hatter (14th March 2011), modwiz (13th March 2011), Mystique (14th March 2011), Nervana (13th March 2011), Sebastion (13th March 2011), sllim11 (13th March 2011), witchy1 (13th March 2011)

25. Link to Post #14
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Snowbird (here)
    Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)

-ends-

Is this not traitorous?
    The dollar isn't your property, so no, it isn't treason.

26. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    The words of fact.

To quote the Christian Holy Book, the Bible '...give unto Caesar what is Caesar's...'. I share these words not to promote this or any religion, belief or faith; for these things have closed the eyes to truth - I share, simply to highlight what has been known for a long time.

What did human beings have and what did they surrender!?

27. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Buchanan561 (17th March 2011), Jonathon (13th March 2011), modwiz (13th March 2011), Patrikas (19th March 2011)

28. Link to Post #16
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I say, not as direction or authority, but to simply share as knowledge based on that which is firsthand.

The chattel became, without understanding or consent, at a time when innocents was. The chattel continued not knowing better, thus perpetuating a precedents of how and why things are.

Is not reclaiming sovereignty the first step for each!? Cannot this be done, not by 'their' rules or forms, as it does not apply; rather by the rules of the 'common' - why enter into an arena where one is still disadvantaged.

Cannot it be as simple as creating a formal document 'declaring independence' while returning those materials that bind each!? Is not the material sought a 'Declaration of Independence' claiming 'Natural Law' as the law to govern!?

Is not fact that, the precedent of using the currency now 'in hand' unfair practice as it has created a monopoly for the few!? Would this not be the next step to resolve!?

29. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Buchanan561 (17th March 2011), Jonathon (13th March 2011), Lord Sidious (13th March 2011), Mad Hatter (14th March 2011), modwiz (13th March 2011), Mystique (14th March 2011), Vrilya (18th March 2011)

30. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

There's a very good audio link on Kerry's blog dated February 2nd 2011 called the US currency, dinar etc, that is worth listening to. It discusses much of the currency changes that are coming up.
    I believe what this man says..and he says it's for the good.
    The US has been guilty of making money out of thin air and using it to enslave it's own people and other countries...just read the book modern money mechanics put out by the Federal Reserve...it tells you right in their own book.
    The statement Obama makes isn't contrary if you understand they have 2 types of currency....derivatives...which are made up of 10 percent real money.

Again, I encourage people to listen to the audio...it may explain a lot.

Soj

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sojorner For This Post:

Lord Sidious (13th March 2011), modwiz (13th March 2011)

32. Link to Post #18
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Come on. You're splitting hairs here. Every dollar in my pocket is my property. The vast majority of government leaders in the USA are traitors. The vast majority of American people are deluded. Getting all technical over these issues is NWO double-speak, i.e. WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, and IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. Don't perpetrate the brainwashing.

33. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Buchanan561 (17th March 2011), ceetee9 (17th March 2011), granny (13th March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (17th March 2011), Vrilya (18th March 2011)

34. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

My understanding sojorner:
    Money isn't created out of thin air by the US - they just print it. WE create it by the authority of our signature. WE are the money. It's we that are being traded and leveraged. WE are the surety. What is being printed is by our consent - we have agreed, unwittingly, to indenture ourselves to and for a 'great society'. Modern Money Mechanics is a good source, however realize that it's telling you that your signature (AUtograph AUthority, AU[gold]=surety) is the source of funding - we have authorized the indenturing of our energy... even worse the fractionalization of our energy. What you sign for in-debts you 10 to 100 fold.

35. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

bodixa (13th March 2011), king anthony (13th March 2011), Lord Sidious (13th March 2011), Mad Hatter (14th March 2011), modwiz (13th March 2011), Mystique (14th March 2011)

36. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    Come on. You're splitting hairs here. Every dollar in my pocket is my property. The vast majority of government leaders in the USA are traitors. The vast majority of American people are deluded. Getting all technical over these issues is NWO double-speak, i.e. WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, and IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. Don't perpetrate the brainwashing.
    He's not splitting hairs here. This is exceedingly important to understand. The reason Caesar's face was printed on coin was because it belonged to Caesar. You are taking a benefit/privileged GRANTED to you by Caesar when you use it. Anyone who takes a benefit/privilege is a debtor - not a sovereign being. Because you are the debtor in the relationship, you have no control or authority other than that which is GRANTED by the creditor. Creditors control: period. When you choose to grant and convey your private energy in exchange for THEIR notes, you are contracting into their game and have no 'rights'. This is why the Constitution causes so much confusion among people... sure, there is no involuntary slavery, however you have the unlimited right to contract. You GRANTED them control. That's voluntary servitude, which is absolutely legal/constitutional.

37. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Jonathon For This Post:

Anchor (13th March 2011), bodixa (13th March 2011), granny (13th March 2011), gripreaper (13th March 2011), indiana (21st March 2011), king anthony (13th March 2011), Lifesong (14th March 2011), Lord Sidious (13th March 2011), Mad Hatter (14th March 2011), modwiz (13th March 2011), Mystique (14th March 2011), sllim11 (13th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 6 LastLast