+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast

Thread: US Backing for World Currency Stuns Markets

1. Link to Post #41
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,340 times in 747 posts

Default Re: US Backing for World Currency Stuns Markets

Let's see... when we are born they issue a Birth Certificate which says: "This person is the property of the U.S. Corporation"? And we tell our children that: "Here is your Birth Certificate. You do not belong to this family or even to yourself. You are the property of the U.S. Corporation"? And then on to the Soc. Sec. card, the driver's license, etc. Each of these represents a further tightening of the original chain?

Where and when do any of us receive this information? I'm not saying it's not true. I'm just wondering how under law - even the twisted mess of legalese that our laws are that no one who isn't a lawyer can rightly comprehend - you can bind a person into a contract if they didn't know they were signing a contract.

Oh true, this is sneaky lying Elite manipulation: "Stupid you! We make the laws and we've got all the big guns, so what do you think you can do about it?"

Just wondering.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Buchanan561 (17th March 2011), Chicodoodoo (14th March 2011), Tom Sawyer (14th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #42
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Doodah, a person is the artificial entity.
    They can't bind a man or woman and they know it, they bank on you NOT knowing it.

4. Link to Post #43
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Sabrina,

Great post.

It's perfectly logical that Geithner is open to this type of proposal. Who do you think runs the International Monetary Fund? Out of the frying pan and in to the fire.

The US preferred during the last forty years or so, print money to buy stuff, including oil. It's far easier printing money than extracting oil and whilst the world over was searching for US$ the US was quite happy to print what every body needed. At the end of the day, inventing money and even earning interest on top of that (talk about perceived value on a product) is so much easier than working for a living.

Also the US would be open to give up a little of this exclusivity of making money for the whole world to use, to defend itself from going bankrupt. The other countries for their part will find it more advantageous to take this on board instead of losing foreign reserves (US$) as its' value is wiped off the board.

Let's see what happens.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote Posted by Sabrina (here)
    http://beforeitsnews.com/story/478/4...s_markets.html

US backing for world currency stuns markets
    12 March 2011 21:47
    US Treasury Secretary Tim Geithner shocked global markets by revealing that Washington is “quite open” to Chinese proposals for the gradual development of a global reserve currency run by the International Monetary Fund.

The dollar plunged instantly against the euro, yen, and sterling as the comments flashed across trading screens. David Bloom, currency chief at HSBC, said the apparent policy shift amounts to an earthquake in geo-finance.

“The mere fact that the US Treasury Secretary is even entertaining thoughts that the dollar may cease being the anchor of the global monetary system has caused consternation,” he said.

Mr Geithner later qualified his remarks, insisting that the dollar would remain the “world’s dominant reserve currency … for a long period of time” but the seeds of doubt have been sown.

The markets appear baffled by the confused statements emanating from Washington. President Barack Obama told a new conference hours earlier that there was no threat to the reserve status of the dollar.
    -ends-

Interesting 'earthquake' language here:
    David Bloom, currency chief at HSBC, said the apparent policy shift amounts to an earthquake in geo-finance.

5. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    They can't bind a man or woman and they know it, they bank on you NOT knowing it.
    Hi Sidious, I know you're trying to help, but we're not there yet. Lots of density here! You mean the name in ALL CAPS thing? I'll have to find my Birth Certificate and see if my name is in all caps.

But even so, the basic lie, deceit, sneaky lying manipulation is still the same, right? When and where are we informed that our name in ALL CAPS on any document that we sign or agree to means we are signing our lives over to the Corporation?

If they count on us NOT knowing this, and they have knowingly misled us, again it's down to: "Stupid you. You deserve whatever you get because you couldn't read our twisted minds." [edit to add]: "And if you ever appear in any of OUR courts of law to contest this fraudulent manipulation, you will end up in the slammer for good."
    Last edited by doodah; 13th March 2011 at 23:43.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (14th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

Quote Posted by doodah (here)
    Hi Sidious, I know you're trying to help, but we're not there yet. Lots of density here! You mean the name in ALL CAPS thing? I'll have to find my Birth Certificate and see if my name is in all caps.

But even so, the basic lie, deceit, sneaky lying manipulation is still the same, right? When and where are we informed that our name in ALL CAPS on any document that we sign or agree to means we are signing our lives over to the Corporation?

If they count on us NOT knowing this, and they have knowingly misled us, again it's down to: "Stupid you. You deserve whatever you get because you couldn't read our twisted minds." [edit to add]: "And if you ever appear in any of OUR courts of law to contest this fraudulent manipulation, you will end up in the slammer for good."
    A person is an artificial legal entity, now unless you are not real, you are not a person.
    To make it even more rediculous, they say a person includes a natural person, so how do you get a natural artificial legal entity?
    Regardless of whether the name on the birth certificate, it is not YOUR name, is in all caps or not, that is not you.
    Look up the word joinder.

8. Link to Post #46
    United States Avalon Member cloud9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,796 times in 663 posts

The point is: we have never been informed.

I have posted these links several times before but I'll do it again in hopes somebody can grasp more from the content than I do. It's somehow hard for me as English is not my original language so I get tired very easily with the legalese. It makes me wonder this two books were written by women....

http://www.hackcanada.com/canadian/f...mary_croft.pdf

I hope the link works, I couldn't link the pdf, can somebody please tell me how to do it? I have the two books, one by Mary Elizabeth Croft and the other one by Veronica Chapman.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cloud9 For This Post:

Buchanan561 (17th March 2011), doodah (14th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

Quote Posted by cloud9 (here)

The point is: we have never been informed.

I have posted these links several times before but I'll do it again in hopes somebody can grasp more from the content than I do. It's somehow hard for me as English is not my original language so I get tired very easily with the legalese. It makes me wonder this two books were written by women....

http://www.hackcanada.com/canadian/f...mary_croft.pdf

I hope the link works, I couldn't link the pdf, can somebody please tell me how to do it? I have the two books, one by Mary Elizabeth Croft and the other one by Veronica Chapman.
    You know what they would say? Due dilligence.
    It isn't even a secret, as per usual, they hide the info all over the place in plain sight.

11. Link to Post #48
    Thanks

A person is an artificial legal entity, now unless you are not real, you are not a person.
    To make it even more rediculous, they say a person includes a natural person, so how do you get a natural artificial legal entity?
    Regardless of whether the name on the birth certificate, it is not YOUR name, is in all caps or not, that is not you.
    Okay. Here you go:
    1. the act of joining, esp in legal contexts
    2. (Law) Law
    a. (in pleading) the stage at which the parties join issue (joinder of issue)
    b. the joining of two or more persons as coplaintiffs or codefendants (joinder of parties)
    c. the joining of two or more causes in one suit

I am no clearer on any of this, thanks. If I am not me, who am I then?

12. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Okay. Here you go:
    1. the act of joining, esp in legal contexts
    2. (Law) Law
    a. (in pleading) the stage at which the parties join issue (joinder of issue)
    b. the joining of two or more persons as coplaintiffs or codefendants (joinder of parties)
    c. the joining of two or more causes in one suit

I am no clearer on any of this, thanks. If I am not me, who am I then?
    That is what they do, in bold.
    They get you to believe that the entity and you are the same.
    You are not.
    You are you, the entity is not.
    Think of it like this, if you are a director of a company, you are still you, but you aren't the company, are you?

13. Link to Post #50
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Jonathon (here)
    Your agreement is determined by action, not by thought. As the saying goes "I can't hear what you are saying over what you are doing". Conduct IS the contract. Your use is your agreement. The license agreement acts as a memorialized reminder and further is a guarantee of your rights and duties as debtor in the contract. What you think you are doing is immaterial.

Do you deny that you agree to exist? Everything you experience is by your agreement whether you accept it or not.
    Well look at that! You did make me laugh! The absurd can be so funny.

My so-called (by you) "agreement" was determined by your action. I played no part in it, so there is no contract. I can also invent all the "contracts" I want that you "agree" to by your conduct, but no one in his right mind would consider them valid (except maybe a lawyer, but that violates the "right mind" clause).

And of course I deny that I agreed to exist! Somebody else's conduct decided that one.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Buchanan561 (17th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #51
    Thanks

Okay, thanks everyone. But Sidious, how do they "get us to believe" that? Don't they get us to believe that by never telling us the difference? Again, a basic sneaky lying deceit.

This could really go on for a long time, I think, so I'll not derail this thread any more than I already have. Is there a thread already that goes through all this?

I think I've read of ways to take back my own natural personhood (meaning that in a "common usage" sense, not some twisted legalese). I'll have to find all that info again. I like very much the Irish and I think Canadian, constitutional clause where you can stand on your rights as a free person, or whatever the wording is. We are not so blessed with that option in the US, apparently. Nope, here we are the land of the free and the home of the brave... just to drive the deceit a little deeper!

16. Link to Post #52
    United States Avalon Member Charlie Pecos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 times in 492 posts

Quote Posted by Herbert (here)
    As long as there is money there is inequality. Scrap the system and bring down the corporations. I'm willing to give my produce away to anyone who needs it . How about the rest of you? That is the only sane way to live responsibly. All we need is the will and logistics to feed and house 7 Billion people. This is a wealthy planet . Stop the destruction. Stop bickering. Stop looking for division.
    Good job Herbert!

He's got it right folks, well said my friend.

This is EXACTLY what we must do! I can build your house or repair your fence in exchange for the goods you produce. No more money and no more banks. We don't need them. Cooperation is what will remove the shackles. If we work together, we won't need them anymore. We will have a brand new game, one which they are completely left out of. The only way to win their game is not to play.

If nobody plays their game, what will they do then?...........Play ours! This is the fun part. They don't get to be the boss anymore.

I know it's cliche' but, WE must be the change WE want to see in OUR world.
    Last edited by Charlie Pecos; 14th March 2011 at 00:45.
    There is no good and there is no bad, all are experience and experience is everything.
    In truth, there is only ONE of us.

17. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Charlie Pecos For This Post:

Buchanan561 (17th March 2011), Chicodoodoo (14th March 2011), Heather2017 (14th March 2011), modwiz (14th March 2011), Mystique (14th March 2011)

18. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Okay, thanks everyone. But Sidious, how do they "get us to believe" that? Don't they get us to believe that by never telling us the difference? Again, a basic sneaky lying deceit.

This could really go on for a long time, I think, so I'll not derail this thread any more than I already have. Is there a thread already that goes through all this?

I think I've read of ways to take back my own natural personhood (meaning that in a "common usage" sense, not some twisted legalese). I'll have to find all that info again. I like very much the Irish and I think Canadian, constitutional clause where you can stand on your rights as a free person, or whatever the wording is. We are not so blessed with that option in the US, apparently. Nope, here we are the land of the free and the home of the brave... just to drive the deceit a little deeper!
    They get you to answer to the name every time they can.
    What is the difference if you are listening to someone yell LORD SIDIOUS or Lord Sidious?
    Nothing, so you aren't sure.
    There are other ways too, but they don't tell you about it to start with.

19. Link to Post #54
    Israel Avalon Member PathWalker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,056 times in 1,088 posts

It is a game of intention.
    Once you stop being irritated by the deception and lies. And tend your spiritual path then you are on your own.
    As long as you are splashing in the politics and economics, you are trapped.
    The lie is different in every level, and eventually the answers are within.
    We are playing a virtual reality game, of duality. In the game of choices, align your choices with your ideals. Everything is whole, complete and perfect. Even yourself. Love is the power to change/create.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to PathWalker For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (14th March 2011), Lord Sidious (14th March 2011), modwiz (14th March 2011), sllim11 (17th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #55
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

I do not understand what the lengthy discussion is about, real person or not, what books are written about what laws and so forth. Why does everyone continue in one direction!? The issuance of material and the compliance has bound people regardless if it was known or not.

However, because no one knowingly or willingly consented to becoming 'property' and continued under deception, human beings are not obligated to continue such contractual obligation once they are made aware of the deceit.

Note - there is a limitation period for people to make change before it is deemed voluntarily accepted; the clock began when 'it was made known'.

To become sovereign is simple; notice must be given and served with an affidavit of service (evidence it was given); served to the (corporate) government domestic and abroad.

Even those who have studied law and practiced law for many many years are not experts on this - as they make a living within the system and do not think outside the box. Why does everyone insist in trying to sound intelligent in an arena alien to them. In fact, the less you know the better.

Everyone has a piece of the puzzle (which is still not a complete picture); to think anything more is nonsense.

All that people need (if they want), is to draft a;

1. Cover letter to the appropriate (corporate) government agency when returning specific materials to them. Followed by an 'affidavit of service' as evidence of doing so.

2. 'Declaration of Independence' stating one's sovereignty and clearly stating the 'terms and conditions' that will be relied on; such as, the legal jurisdiction of Natural Law (not Common Law), status as 'permanent residence by way of birthright' and so forth.

The hardest part for most is not to be lured back into the system they escaped from; based on how these discussion have been going and ending up, no one is ready to make the change because everyone is focused on nonsense - stay where you are.

No one is awake, spiritually, mentally, emotionally, physically... when are people going to stop with the feel good 'I love you and you love me' and 'listen to what I know' and actually demonstrate some level of intelligence and cooperation.

As I have done in other threads, this is my last reply in this thread.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Buchanan561 (17th March 2011), doodah (14th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #56
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

If you take 6 billion people and give them each a $100.00 equaly,same cash system, we will have a train wreck.

You will have to pay someone to monitor that everyone is playing fair for an equal exchange of goods and services.

Now we have to enforce the rules.

Enforcer gets same rate of pay as the farmer and the home builder and electrition?

What if there's a disagreement? Enforcer makes the decision? Or does disagreeing parties hire an arbitrator?

Arbitrator gets same pay as farmer,home builder,and enforcer?

All 6 billion of us got the same 100bucks to trade services and goods.

Oh NOW you want to negotiate.
    What if we wanna bet who grows the most crops and lose the bet? We die for a bad bet from starvation? Too bad?

My point?

As these new monetary platforms head to SOME solutions and SOME collisions worldwide,not everyone will see the glass half full,knowing they are hurting the half glass that is half empty..to fill their glasses even fuller.

We all have good hearts..just don't want to be left without a glass.

And we sincerly want everyone to be a part.

But who's in charge of the distribution?

24. Link to Post #57
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Ohhhhhh I forgot, IMF .... the BANKERS.. They only get a 100 bucks too? That correct?

25. Link to Post #58
    United States Avalon Member Mystique's Avatar
    Thanks

I think that there has been a brilliant analysis of the problem of the monetary system on this thread, and the consequential giving up of our energy in exchange for our own slavery (indebtedness).

And we will probably need to continue to untangle the ways we were manipulated into it from birth, and who the manipulators are, and what their agenda is, and how to get ourselves out of the nasty web we are all entangled in.

But we cannot go back to the any form of the systems we just are emerging from. We are challenged to go beyond anything we have ever known before as humans on this planet.

And at some point we will have to look at the spider in our own heads at the center of our mental web - that part of us that is devouring our spiritual energy, and sucking our life force in endless pursuits of survival, security, safety and comfort.

We will have to garner the courage to turn our heads from the vampire without, and face the vampire within, and see the enemy is closer than the voice behind our ear.

If we have that kind of courage, and have that face to face, I suspect that there is a new way to focus the infinite, tremendously powerful, scalar technology that exists in Being as Us.

When we "grok" (understand) that the free energy system we are seeking is inside of us, then the Universe will shift,do a flip, from the inside out (reverse technology) and what we co-create will be so beyond our current ability to articulate, we cannot even imagine it, yet.

It is oddly paradoxically that we are being asked in these challenging times to reclaim what we gave away (personal freedom), only to surrender it to something that is Greater (Unity of Consciousness).

And just like the ideas coming together on this thread, each of us has a piece of that Greatness to add to that fire, because it requires ALL of US to create it.
    Last edited by Mystique; 14th March 2011 at 04:13.
    "The Light of my Truth is my Sword."

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mystique For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (14th March 2011), Heather2017 (14th March 2011), Lord Sidious (14th March 2011), shybastid (14th March 2011)

27. Link to Post #59
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mystique (here)
    I think that there has been a brilliant analysis of the problem of the monetary system on this thread, and the consequential giving up of our energy in exchange for our own slavery (indebtedness).

And we will probably need to continue to untangle the ways we were manipulated into it from birth, and who the manipulators are, and what their agenda is, and how to get ourselves out of the nasty web we are all entangled in.

But we cannot go back to the any form of the systems we just are emerging from. We are challenged to go beyond anything we have ever know before as humans on this planet.

And at some point we will have to look at the spider in our own heads at the center of our mental web - that part of us that is devouring our spiritual energy, and sucking our life force in endless pursuits of survival, security, safety and comfort.

We will have to garner the courage to turn our heads from the vampire without, and face the vampire within, and see the enemy is closer than the voice behind our ear.

If we have that kind of courage, and have that face to face, I suspect that there is a new way to focus the infinite, tremendously powerful, scalar technology that exists in Being as Us.

When we "grok" (understand) that the free energy system we are seeking is inside of us, then the Universe will shift,do a flip, from the inside out (reverse technology) and what we co-create will be so beyond our current ability to articulate, we cannot even imagine it, yet.

It is oddly paradoxically that we are being asked in these challenging times to reclaim what we gave away (personal freedom), only to surrender it to something that is Greater (Unity of Consciousness).

And just like the ideas coming together on this thread, each of us has a piece of that Greatness to add to that fire, because it requires ALL of US to create it.
    Exactly, we need to go forward, not backwards.
    We will have to let go of all that we have/had.

28. Link to Post #60
    Thanks

King Anthony,

Where are you located (not N O W H E R E) and are you building a community where you are, of free people? I hope so!

29. The Following User Says Thank You to doodah For This Post:

Buchanan561 (17th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 3 6 LastLast