Thread: US Backing for World Currency Stuns Markets

1. Link to Post #61
    United States Avalon Member conk's Avatar
    Language
    Southern English
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,146 times in 2,998 posts

Default Re: US Backing for World Currency Stuns Markets

Yes, we are strawmen, with gold made of straw. The moment we cannot obtain more debt, the moment our straw money stops working. Currency must flow to function as money. No increase in debt? You can't service the debt you made yesterday. Boom, collapse.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to conk For This Post:

Lord Sidious (14th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #62
    United States Avalon Member Dionysus's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Chicodoodoo (here)
    Quote Posted by Lord Sidious (here)
    The dollar isn't your property, so no, it isn't treason.
    Come on. You're splitting hairs here. Every dollar in my pocket is my property. The vast majority of government leaders in the USA are traitors. The vast majority of American people are deluded. Getting all technical over these issues is NWO double-speak, i.e. WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, and IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. Don't perpetrate the brainwashing.
    I have in my wallet some Federal Reserve Notes too. These are a claim on someones debt, somewhere. A note is a promise to pay, in a sense a contract. I possess these notes, but, oddly, I'm not the one collecting any interest on them. So, in that sense, they don't seem to be my property.

Older notes, no longer in circulation, used to say something to the effect of payable to the bearer on demand $20. (for example.) So, if the note is not the $20, where is the real money? We are told that it was gold at one time, but these notes can no longer be exchanged for gold. Or silver, or anything else that I am aware of. They are worth only what the Fed decides they are worth. Inflation is built into the system, it cannot function without it. The purchasing power of these notes is lessening even as write this. Only one player in this game benefits - the banks. Everyone else loses. Even the gov't, although they do get to pretend (or perhaps delude themselves) that they are keeping taxes down, while spending more than they take in in taxes. The tax is just hidden in the form of inflation.
    I slept with Faith, and found a corpse in my arms on awaking; I drank and danced all night with Doubt, and found her a virgin in the morning.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dionysus For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (18th March 2011), Lord Sidious (17th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #63
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,637 times in 399 posts

Come on. You're splitting hairs here. Every dollar in my pocket is my property. The vast majority of government leaders in the USA are traitors. The vast majority of American people are deluded. Getting all technical over these issues is NWO double-speak, i.e. WAR IS PEACE, FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, and IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH. Don't perpetrate the brainwashing.
    Knowing your enemy and how to beat them at their own game is not brainwashing. Every dollar in your pocket and British pound in mine is a paper representation of a promise to pay backed by gold. This gold is no longer in their hands after they sold it all. Therefore, dollars or pounds demanded from you in payment of inflated debts is a facade that we can fight by demanding the equivalent value of gold that they have promised us.

Leader/Bank: Pay the debts you owe.

Layman: Show me the gold these debts represent, then I'll pay them. Otherwise this money is worthless isn't it?

Leader/Bank: Er.......

Also might be worth adding, it's not impossible to be following a spiritual path at the same time as combating these fools. In these times I'm finding the two inherently synchronous and intertwined.

6. Link to Post #64
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

You can't redeem notes in gold or silver any more, they are fiat notes.

7. Link to Post #65
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Such great announcements, and in such a timely fashion. Anyone read what the white hats have to say at Camelot? I'd put a link up but there are so many...

8. Link to Post #66
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by 777 (here)
    Knowing your enemy and how to beat them at their own game is not brainwashing. Every dollar in your pocket and British pound in mine is a paper representation of a promise to pay backed by gold. This gold is no longer in their hands after they sold it all. Therefore, dollars or pounds demanded from you in payment of inflated debts is a facade that we can fight by demanding the equivalent value of gold that they have promised us.

Layman: Show me the gold these debts represent, then I'll pay them. Otherwise this money is worthless isn't it?

Also might be worth adding, it's not impossible to be following a spiritual path at the same time as combating these fools. In these times I'm finding the two inherently synchronous and intertwined.
    There is no place on this earth they can hide. I can't help but wonder though, don't they know they're sinking their own ship?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (17th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #67
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Also it might be worth adding, it's not impossible to be following a spiritual path at the same time as combating these fools. In these times I'm finding the two inherently synchronous and intertwined.
    Good,…. here is a man who stands tall, has a clear mind and sharp brain.

In the words of 777

“Also might be worth adding, it's not impossible to be following a spiritual path at the same time as combating these fools. In these times I'm finding the two inherently synchronous and intertwined”.

I do wonder what’s happened with all the Tunisians, Egyptians and now Libyans who were meandering around through various levels of consciousness. Did it save them? NO They crushed like cockroaches.

It’s a diversion folks, propaganda from “New World Order”.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fred259 For This Post:

777 (17th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #68
    Great Britain Avalon Member Fred259's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,329 times in 509 posts

Quote Posted by Fred259 (here)

Also it might be worth adding, it's not impossible to be following a spiritual path at the same time as combating these fools. In these times I'm finding the two inherently synchronous and intertwined.
    Good,…. here is a man who stands tall, has a clear mind and sharp brain.

In the words of 777

“Also might be worth adding, it's not impossible to be following a spiritual path at the same time as combating these fools. In these times I'm finding the two inherently synchronous and intertwined”.

I do wonder what’s happened with all the Tunisians, Egyptians and now Libyans who were meandering around through various levels of consciousness. Did it save them? NO They crushed like cockroaches.

It’s a diversion folks, propaganda from “New World Order”.
    PS Dennis. These are my thoughts and views. They may not be yours, so does that make you right and me wrong?

13. Link to Post #69
    Thanks

You can't redeem notes in gold or silver any more, they are fiat notes.
    Precisely my point. The notes are a promise of renumeration. They are a representation.

But the coffers are empty should one demand that this renumeration and the promise thereof takes place.......

But who am I to suggest one should bring this up when they call in the money you owe them!

In a nuggetshell. They've been shafted by their own system, but only if us slaves call them on it.......

14. Link to Post #70
    United States Avalon Member Buchanan561's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ghostrider (here)
    they are supposed to work for us, our gov is out of control and must be stopped...The creation of a world currency will be the downfall of america. The price of things double overnight and your dollar is worth 50 cents. I DO NOT want a world currency ever.. so let it be written so let it be done...This is a BIG piece of the puzzle...
    This has been in their plans for years. This is not something new. Perhaps 'new' news to those who knew nothing about it but they have had the new 'amero' money printed and coined and in the bottoms of bank safes for years. It was a part of the New American Union that I was involved in fighting against a long time ago. 2005 to 2008 until I got sick of calling, e-mailing, faxing to our government representatives until I was blue in the face. I got sick of it and went looking for something else. I went down a different Rabbit hole and have never come back up. I am still there. I went from one abomination to another. Now I wonder what is waiting for me next? OH.......its already here. The planned destruction of Planet earth. Emma

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Buchanan561 For This Post:

777 (17th March 2011), Fred259 (17th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #71
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

.. Every dollar in your pocket and British pound in mine is a paper representation of a promise to pay backed by gold.
    not so
    Quote This gold is no longer in their hands after they sold it all.
    a promise can be promise to buy in the future ..
    but this is also besides the point

also, a 'supposed' right to own doesnt mean anything .. this would be a 'want'

more close to the truth is the poster who stated that 'the money you have, isn't yours'

it's the system derived from standing law, and law backed institutions
    law, and the means of execution of the law, constitutes most of reality, particularly ownership and wealth

you have been had
    and now they're engeneering the game ..

.. that you will foot the upcoming bill
    .. of accrued OBLIGATIONS concerning outstanding DEBT

and you will be had .. once more

17. Link to Post #72
    Thanks

Quote Posted by majapahit (here)
    .. Every dollar in your pocket and British pound in mine is a paper representation of a promise to pay backed by gold.
    not so
    Quote This gold is no longer in their hands after they sold it all.
    a promise can be promise to buy in the future ..
    but this is also besides the point

also, a 'supposed' right to own doesnt mean anything .. this would be a 'want'

more close to the truth is the poster who stated that 'the money you have, isn't yours'
    A promise to buy in the future can be reconciled with a promise to pay debts in the future. This is why in court you can legally pay off 1 penny and it can't be refused. Promises are accountable and work both ways.

A supposed right to own the gold they promise you can be exactly the same as their supposed right to own the debt.

The money isn't theirs' either, as it doesn't exist. And should they demand payment I would challenge their ownership of my debt to them payed in promises they can't fulfil. If they wish to fulfil this promise of gold renumeration in the future, then I would willingly compensate them with a promise to pay them in the future. Ball's in their court.

18. Link to Post #73
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

The American dollar will collapse quick if this happens. I think this was in the plans anyway. Anyone who is middle class better try to salvage what they can because they can go the way of Argentina and lose everything.

19. Link to Post #74
    United States Avalon Member ceetee9's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,542 times in 741 posts

Quote Posted by Jonathon (here)
    He's not splitting hairs here. This is exceedingly important to understand. The reason Caesar's face was printed on coin was because it belonged to Caesar. You are taking a benefit/privileged GRANTED to you by Caesar when you use it. Anyone who takes a benefit/privilege is a debtor - not a sovereign being. Because you are the debtor in the relationship, you have no control or authority other than that which is GRANTED by the creditor. Creditors control: period. When you choose to grant and convey your private energy in exchange for THEIR notes, you are contracting into their game and have no 'rights'. This is why the Constitution causes so much confusion among people... sure, there is no involuntary slavery, however you have the unlimited right to contract. You GRANTED them control. That's voluntary servitude, which is absolutely legal/constitutional.
    According to Merriam-Webster, the definition of treason is:
    1) The betrayal of trust
    2) The offense of attempting by overt acts to overthrow the government of the state to which the offender owes allegiance or to kill or personally injure the sovereign or the sovereign’s family

Synonyms: betrayal, falsity, treachery

Since most of us contract to do work for a wage (i.e., money) for our services with the understanding that the wage is a fair, valid and legal tender (backed by the US Treasury) and if we then discover that the money earned is not what both parties understood and agreed it to be then that constitutes a betrayal of trust and should invalidate the contract in any court of law.

Further, if those whose job it is, for example, to preserve, protect and insure the good faith of a nation’s monetary system and knowingly and willfully betray that trust then they are absolutely traitors and should be held accountable for treason. And I believe this holds true for Section 3 of Article III of the constitution as well--especially considering they long ago removed the gold standard which backed the US dollar with something of actual value.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ceetee9 For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (18th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #75
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

A promise to buy in the future can be reconciled with a promise to pay debts in the future. This is why in court you can legally pay off 1 penny and it can't be refused. Promises are accountable and work both ways.
    we're talking about money
    the system of money is now such, they do not promise to do anything
    they create money
    and if are a good little doggie
    they give u some for a perpetual fee
    Quote A supposed right to own the gold they promise you can be exactly the same as their supposed right to own the debt.
    they dont promise gold (anymore)
    they promise nothing, nada, zilch, niente
    you may 'obtain' some money 'for a fee'
    with which you can pay your taxes
    is what the present system is
    Quote The money isn't theirs' either, as it doesn't exist.
    it does
    look in your wallet
    it's money
    Quote And should they demand payment I would challenge their ownership of my debt to them payed in promises they can't fulfil.
    no promise is made
    and still there are these bills in your wallet
    Quote If they wish to fulfil this promise of gold renumeration in the future, then I would willingly compensate them with a promise to pay them in the future.
    no gold is promised
    Quote Ball's in their court.
    exactly, it's their court
    .. and their jail

.. they want to reinstall debtor's jails in the UK and the USA is what I hear

22. Link to Post #76
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,457 times in 2,874 posts

Oh my ears and whiskers, how late it's getting!

23. Link to Post #77
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

To avoid confusion, we should probably specify what we are talking about when we say "money". Some of us are talking about a legal instrument. Some of us are talking about an accepted medium of exchange. Some of us are talking about who-knows-what.

As a legal instrument, our money has been co-opted to become a highly effective instrument of control. People will do almost anything for money, and the controllers behind the creation of money are the new masters of an economic slave system. In the United States, the so-called supreme law of the land, the Constitution, mandates that our money be gold or silver coin. No amendment to the Constitution has ever changed that, yet today we find our money is paper or digits in a computer, both of which are faith-based and have no intrinsic value.

As a medium of exchange, our money has also been co-opted to become an efficient means of transferring wealth from the masses to the masters. Our money is being constantly and deliberately devalued. In the United States, a dollar today buys what two cents bought 100 years ago, and it is rapidly getting worse. It is said that 2% of the population controls 98% of the wealth. It is also estimated that sociopaths make up around 2% the population. Coincidence? Perhaps not.

A world currency is just the next level in this con game, made necessary by the fact that the current level has run its course and is collapsing like all pyramid schemes do. The evolution of the world currency will follow the same course and terminate in the same way. By the time that happens, less than 1% of the population will control more than 99% of the wealth. I am sure that this is not in the best interests of the common good. The best opportunity we will have to stop this is when the current money system collapses and the new system is offered by the money masters as the replacement. That would mean any time now....

24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Calz (19th March 2011), Lord Sidious (19th March 2011)

25. Link to Post #78
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

I walked into Chase Bank to cash a hundred they wanted to charge me $5...

I made a little scene raising my voice about if we can't cash money at banks, what good is it...

3 managers showed at the same time to wave the fee...

26. Link to Post #79
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

.. Some of us are talking about who-knows-what.
    i'd say .. this is the problem
    Quote .. A world currency is just the next level in this con game, made necessary by the fact that the current level has run its course and is collapsing like all pyramid schemes do. ..
    what you say here I see common place on many fora
    .. unfortunately, I am afraid this is not the case

it is hard to explain, and many run-of-the-mill economists arent even aware that there might be a problem, especially since - western - economists are trained, that the chairman for the FED is god ..

but if Bernanke would want such to happen ..
    he could keep the present semi-status quo of quantitative easing going .. perpetually

the Illuminati, is my conclusion, want the present situation of perceived 'on the brink of collapse' ..
    and might want to bring the system to a purposeful brought about real crash to bring a 2012 complete economic CHAOS into being

and probably
    1. to destroy all evidence of wongdoing of the past 100 years
    2. specifically 911
    3. specifically that the FED is a power generating machine for THEM since 1913
    4. specifically that they financed and arranged both WW1 and WW2 (and more)

specifically 4., if the general public comes to understand the reality of this

we will run short of lantern posts and rope
    (which, I'm afraid, is the only real solution to the illuminati problem)
    Last edited by majapahit; 18th March 2011 at 22:56.

27. Link to Post #80
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by majapahit (here)
    we're talking about money
    the system of money is now such, they do not promise to do anything
    they create money
    and if are a good little doggie
    they give u some for a perpetual fee
    Quote A supposed right to own the gold they promise you can be exactly the same as their supposed right to own the debt.
    they dont promise gold (anymore)
    they promise nothing, nada, zilch, niente
    you may 'obtain' some money 'for a fee'
    with which you can pay your taxes
    is what the present system is
    Quote The money isn't theirs' either, as it doesn't exist.
    it does
    look in your wallet
    it's money
    Quote And should they demand payment I would challenge their ownership of my debt to them payed in promises they can't fulfil.
    no promise is made
    and still there are these bills in your wallet
    Quote If they wish to fulfil this promise of gold renumeration in the future, then I would willingly compensate them with a promise to pay them in the future.
    no gold is promised
    Quote Ball's in their court.
    exactly, it's their court
    .. and their jail

.. they want to reinstall debtor's jails in the UK and the USA is what I hear
    He was correct, there is a promise to perform and in this case, pay in the future, which is an undetermined time.
    The fiat notes of today are a form of promissory note.
    Oh, and it isn't money, look on the note, it even tells you that it is legal tender.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 4 6 LastLast