+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7

Thread: What woke you up?

1. Link to Post #121
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: What woke you up?

Hi Tigerlilly,

I do not remember a moment of waking up. I have always been very aware of everything around me and inside of me. My life has been a searching how to be honest with myself and others, using my intuition to feel what is in alignment with the higher good and what not. Also a lesson to let others be who they are without judging them for believing what they belief. I always remind myself that I remembered or realized certain things when I was ready for it and not one minute earlier or later and that everyone will realize in their own place and time what they are ready to receive at that time. Not easy! It still is also a lesson for me to not be afraid of being critizised by others, learning to be me and be ok with that.
    And another big lesson for me was and still is to not try to tell other what the truth is, because what is true for me does not has to be the truth for someone else. Even if things seems very obvious and true, it is not up to me to tell others what to believe or not to believe.
    In my expereince, if I heal my own wounds, bring myself to balance, raise my own vibration, others will benefit from it, the whole planet will benifit from it. There is nothing I have to ask from anyone else. My own clarity and vibration will automaticly vibrate for the higher good of all.

I keep focussing on the higher good, on my own inner balance and self empowerment, automaticaly others are attracted to that and if they ask questions I can share with them what I learned and then let it go, without any expectation that what I have said will produce a certain outcome. Everyone attract exactly what they need to learn from and move forward with. I trust in the perfect unfolding of creation.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Starshowerusa For This Post:

TigerLilly (29th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    United States Administrator ThePythonicCow's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 138,648 times in 21,531 posts

Quote Posted by Kerrigan (here)
    Its been a crazy ride, and its just starting!
    You're off to one heck of a start. Thank-you for that post.
    My quite dormant website: pauljackson.us

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ThePythonicCow For This Post:

5. Link to Post #123
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,037 times in 258 posts

Even though I disagree with about 60% of it now, I have to admit that the first Zeitgeist woke me up. particularly the part about 9/11. I was obsessed with researching 9/11 the first year or so of my awakening starting around 2007. The official version never made sense to my right brain ever since it happened but I had to educate my left brain about it. I am very left brain oriented. I finally came to the conclusion that there was a much larger orginization besides Al qaueda behind it because the evidence of controlled demolition was overwhelming. I didn't believe Al quaeda had the resources to pull the controlled demolition off alone which lead me to believe there was government involvment. The MSM cover-up of the facts, among other things, lead me to believe it was THIS government. Sigh... It's a journey and I'm still learning. I'm still trying to fight the programming that I believe was instilled in me since birth. As a child I always had an intuitive sense (that I brushed off) that things were not the way I was being told they were. My mother was a school teacher and very establishment oriented so I could not even escape the indoctrination at home I think I'm a lot better off now than I was four years ago though.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AlternativeInfoJunkie For This Post:

7. Link to Post #124
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

hard to say... im into this stuff pretty long now, all started when i saw a ufo in the 80īs when i was on a youth camping-tour (not only me..all saw it), i had openminded parents and so i wasnt put into any belive system, so i had a big interesst in these topics and i read many books about the ufo&abduction-phenomenon in the 90īs also i had some abduction like scenarios in my childhood so all this was information of interest for me. also i was into many other parts of the big picture but i couldnt see the connections on most parts, i had first experiences in astral-travel and met some beeings there that we may call the "reptilians" or "gatekeepers"

but i guess there is one point on this journey where i took the pill of no return, this happend some time after 911 when i saw the impacts live on tv i was like "this is not true" it realy hit me i started investigating some facts about this topic, the last years have been some coin of an amazing acceleration burst in consciousness for me, sometimes maybe to much of it ..its hard sometimes special to see people suffer in the disneyworld illusion, but what im telling this you all know this.

without the internet and the great people on this planet this wouldnt be possible

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

9. Link to Post #125
    Avalon Member dddanieljjjamesss's Avatar
    Thanks

I knew something was wrong as soon as I was able to speak and contradict my parents.
    Its been a long slumbery morning, but I feel I'm finally entering the noontime of my life.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dddanieljjjamesss For This Post:

11. Link to Post #126
    United States Avalon Member Strat's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 times in 1,825 posts

This may sound pretentious, but I am probably one of the first few thousand (maybe less, there aren't statistics for these things) people to ever hear of the idea that 9/11 was not what it was explained to be. I knew of it really early. This is because at the time I had an inadvertent source. I feel so dumb now that I didn't take advantage of said source, but I was so young.

Growing up my best friend lived with his mom. His dad left her with him I guess when he was born, he was never around. I met my friend in 1st grade and we were buds ever since. In those days I only saw his dad maybe two or three times. He's the most regular looking person you could think of. He's short, maybe 5'6, balding and has a bit of a belly on him. I never really asked about his dad, not because it was a touchy subject or anything, we were just busy playing Nintendo, riding bikes, and being kids.

As we grew older he'd tell me a bit about his dad from time to time. Teens typically aren't very articulate so his explanations would sound like, "You don't get it bro, my dads seen the craziest **** ever. He has to travel with guards. Years ago his former guards were murdered when he was sleeping at his house and he was almost killed also." I've heard a few stories about him like this, though I just would think they're 'cool' stories. I never put thought into them.

As we grew older his father paid for a pricey trip in which his son (my friend) could take one of his friends (me) on an all expense paid trip. I graciously accepted. As a result I got to know his father better. I'll never forget the stories he told us at dinner time. He mentioned how he gave it all up (his former job) when he had his second son (my friend). I also noticed he seemed to be very wealthy and was amazed that he was one of those people that fluently spoke several languages. It's also the little things about the man, he noticed body language like no other, things like that. I don't remember how he said it exactly, but he said I walked 'too stiffly' or something like that. I think he meant I was uptight or something. Anyway..

All that being said, I was aware that the stories I heard weren't BS. Shortly after 9/11 I was hanging out at my friends house, talking about how to get girls and just figuring out what being a teen is like. I remember him saying something about 9/11, and I don't remember exactly how he said it. Basically, he said it was all BS. I asked what he meant and he wasn't very descriptive, though I think he just pointed out how the towers fell. Sure enough, he said his dad told him.

At the time I just though, "oh OK, whatever." Though that little fact has never left my mind. As I got older I really started to look into it. And that's basically it. If that man KNOWS what happened on that day is BS, who am I to say he's wrong? Can I look him in the eyes and tell him he's wrong and put together a logical argument to back up my statements? No.

If this story is cryptic or shady or whatever I'm sorry. I'm not used to tip toeing around like this. The man himself is not the point either, the question is what woke me up. And personally, for me, that's what did it. Nail in the coffin kind of thing.
    Last edited by Strat; 29th April 2011 at 00:22.
    Today is victory over yourself of yesterday. Tomorrow is your victory over lesser men.

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Strat For This Post:

Aquai (29th April 2011), mosquito (29th April 2011), ThePythonicCow (29th April 2011), TigerLilly (29th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #127
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,116 times in 243 posts

Quote Posted by Wiremu2011 (here)
    Quote Posted by Phoenix (here)
    Much has happened since that time (liking losing friends and family, because they think I'm a nutcase, but I dont give a s h i t e anyway)
    Wiremu2011: Hello, if you don't mind, please accept a thought of constructive criticism from me. Your statement above is something that has plagued me and I'm sure others here on Avalon. But we must not forget about the big picture here - humanity. If everyone who is "in the know" just ran away and left their fellow human out in the cold, who is really winning here? If we don't engage our sleeping friends and family in a patient, calculated effort, then we as a human race will lose this war. I know how stubborn people can be, I used to be one of them... but we must not give up. Think about a time when you were asleep, you would think the people of Avalon and everything it stood for was insane. It isn't the sleeping people's fault. I don't promote any religion, but this quote from the bible is very powerful:

"Forgive them father, for they know not what they do." (Luke 23:34)

(Jesus' words from the cross, asking forgiveness for those who put him to death. More widely, of course, the plea was for all humanity.)

but I'm very content all the same to to live in this realm of knowing this fringe knowledge
    I think of Spiderman in these times. The line "With great power, comes great responsibility" is very pertinent. That is why IMO, I don't think your method of isolation is very healthy for the collective human spirit. Spiderman didn't ask for his powers, he was just handed them. We are all heroes and heroines in this time of great difficulty. We must come out from the shadows with courage and stand up as one instead of hiding selfishly and waiting for the inevitable to come.

-Phoenix

ps. Wiremu2011, I don't know you, and I don't in any way intend for my words above to be an attack on you specifically. I am simply using your words which are all too common for people in our position of knowledge to convey my opinion. Stay positive, keep your head up, we're all in this together. Also, if you have time, check out blufire's awesome post about how we are all reaching for a similar goal:

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...172#post205172
    Hey brother Pheonix, no hard feelings at all. Constructive criticism is always healthy. I must add however that a few written paragraphs can easily be taken out of context to what is really going on inside one's heart, mind and emotions given the enormity of answer to the thread. I've been "awake" for 8 years now after 25 years as a full on a born again christian. I was a worship leader for most of that time and did several "missionary trips" to various countries.

As a result of that experience, I'd learnt much of what I know here. In the words of Fritz Springmeier 'religion has only been fed the scraps by the elite' and I fully understand that now. My journey has led me to many experiences including desperately trying to wake people up this paradigm with marginal success. I was very much the "evangelist of alternative information" once I gathered some facts and like most of us here in the forum have experienced, you get more rejection than anything - that's cool, goes with territory I found out.

However it's all understandable once you know the system has society locked into a matrix of control and delusion, and it's difficult for them to see outside of that. That doesn't mean though, that I've just left these people to their own devices because they wont listen to me. It used to bother me in the earlier days, but certainly not now as I have more understanding. If anything, I have all the time and compassion for those in deep sleep and always willing to share this experience. You just have to know the right time to engage when or if it presents itself. I love humanity more because I know what I now know. Even as christian I developed this sense of the lost soul and "felt" much for their sense of not knowing who they really were as a person. That understanding empowers me much and I feel that responsibility greatly. When I mean I don't give a ****, I meant the personal attacks against me for the knowledge I'd acquired which I wanted to share with them to which they thought was absolute ludicrous.

Am I content with where I am? You bet I am. I wouldn't have it any other way. It's scary and exciting at the same time and I'm living the best part of my life right now as I'm typing this reply. It's all good man! Hope this puts my original post in a better perspective for you and if it offended you in anyway, I certainly apologize. Having said that, I wish you all the best and you have a great day
    Awesome - you're the man Wiremu2011.

I wish I had your deeper understanding of it all... The matrix and the fact that so many people are stuck in it and miserable bothers me so much and I can't shake it at this point. Any words of wisdom? I greatly appreciate our dialogue.

-Phoenix

14. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,739 times in 1,371 posts

Hi, Just feel I want to add something else here.
    "Waking up" is not just a single, isolated event, it's an ongoing process (Have I mentioned this before ?) and there are multiple levels to which we need to wake up, there are all the different aspects of the global conspiracy, but additionally there's what's going on behind all of that. Since 9/11 it's become increasingly clear (bloody obvious in fact) that the global conspiracy is enormous, and that the majority of people here buy into it with no questions asked. But even this isn't the end of the story, we also need to wake up to who we really are, wake up to our infinite possibilites, our power. Plenty of people will declare themselves to be fully awake, but are they ? I'm not, I know I still have lots to work on, sometimes it's like looking at something on the other side of a piece of glass, I can see it but can't reach it. So brothers and sisters, stay alert to the possibility that there's more to become aware of, but keep these wonderful stories coming in, they're great reading !
    Power and love, Philip

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mosquito For This Post:

16. Link to Post #129
    Canada Avalon Retired Member Karma Ninja's Avatar
    Thanks

This might sound crazy but even as a small child I knew that something was wrong with life. When I was a rebellious teenager I started to really fight against authority and make some noise. I had teachers throw me up against lockers and get into huge arguments with me. Run-ins with the police and major battles with my parents. I didn't know how to handle the fact that I didn't share the same goals or even want to walk the path being laid out before me. I knew we were slaves even as a small child. I challenged authority and continue to do so now. Just waaay more peacefully!

When I was in my late teens I was dabbling with drugs and LSD and magic mushrooms a few times, which gave me some scary but amazing experiences. I could see a pattern to nature (like paisley) and aura's around people (It may just have been the drugs) I saw how we are all trapped in our little boxes and how most people are so blind to their cage they can't see the bars. I had a revelation and it really changed my life. I really freaked my friends out with a speech I gave one night under the influence. They were scared with what I told them and a few tell me to this day they wish I had never told them what I did that night. I stopped taking LSD and started reading. Pink Floyd's 'The Wall' led into Bob Marley and my 'emancipation of mental slavery'. I found peace in music, understanding too. "Despite all my rage I am still just a rat in a cage"

I don't endorse the use of drugs for anyone but we all make our own choices. I feel like it may have opened my mind to a different reality or world. Sobriety is wonderful and I don't need to go down that dark path anymore. But I feel like I really woke up that one night while I meditated while on mushrooms. I can't go back anymore either. I think once you grasp the concept of what I know there is a new wisdom and freedom that comes from the knowledge too.

...and here I am. Unable to go back to sleep! Happily awake. Lovingly aware.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Karma Ninja For This Post:

18. Link to Post #130
    United States Avalon Member Aquai's Avatar
    Thanks

Marijuana one day led me to google "aliens".

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Aquai For This Post:

20. Link to Post #131
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

It was 911 for sure.
    I was home recooperating from surgery so I got to see the whole terrible thing live.
    I had this weird vibe while taking it all in, I mean what a horror show.
    I was pretty sure my wierd feeling was because I was in shock from what I,d seen.
    But the funny feeling never went away. It wasn,t shock at all.
    It was the disbelieve it what I had seen.
    I mean c,mon man, those monster buildings just turned to dust. (scaler weapon)
    There should have been a pile of crap 40 stories high.
    That was the start of my wake up.
    Started devouring books and watching documentrys.
    Then project camelot finally came along.
    Now I,m home, man.

toothpick

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

seehas (29th April 2011), TigerLilly (29th April 2011), Yoda (29th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #132
    Language
    German
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,068 times in 698 posts

Quote Posted by toothpick (here)
    It was 911 for sure.
    I was home recooperating from surgery so I got to see the whole terrible thing live.
    I had this weird vibe while taking it all in, I mean what a horror show.
    I was pretty sure my wierd feeling was because I was in shock from what I,d seen.
    But the funny feeling never went away. It wasn,t shock at all.
    It was the disbelieve it what I had seen.
    I mean c,mon man, those monster buildings just turned to dust. (scaler weapon)
    There should have been a pile of crap 40 stories high.
    That was the start of my wake up.
    Started devouring books and watching documentrys.
    Then project camelot finally came along.
    Now I,m home, man.

toothpick
    great explained toothpick,

i felt pretty the same at 911, not realy a shock but somehow i noticed to view a keymoment.

and yes there are many stages of "awakening" but the first important step for me was the point of no return, the point where u cant go back and eat the bloody steak in knowing its not for real (the matrix, judas example).

there is one significant step that leads you out of disneyland and even if u go back into disneyland everything wont be the same.
    " Loka samasta sukhino bhavantu / May all beings in all worlds be happy and free and may the thoughts, words and actions of my own life contribute in some way to that happiness and to that freedom for all "

tibetian mantra

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to seehas For This Post:

24. Link to Post #133
    Thanks

Not sure if I have fully woken up.

But I'm tossing and turning in my sleep.
    What's gone will never come back, but it exists when you think of it.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mitsusproogi For This Post:

26. Link to Post #134
    Great Britain Unsubscribed
    Thanks

When I started this thread I was waking up rapidly to the truth about how and who is running this plant, mainly thanks to this forum and the internet generally,
    and my question was very much concerned with this.

Thank you to all who have posted here and shared your stories. I and many others have learnt a lot from them.

Now maybe we could share stories about spiritual awakening.

Things which have helped us view this physical experience differently, realise who and what we are, and what we are here for.

For me it began with a little book I found in a holiday cottage many years ago called "On The Edge of The Etheric" by Arthur Findlay, subtitled "Survival after death scientifically explained". This book was first printed in 1931 and is a detailed account of one mans research into life after death through sčances and chanelling. This book finally convinced me that we truely are spiritual beings having a physical experience, and it changed the way I viewed everything.
    My search for understanding/knowledge started there.

How about you???
    Last edited by TigerLilly; 1st June 2011 at 20:52.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 7