Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Bush's family tree

1. Link to Post #1
    Greece Avalon Member the_flyingboy's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Bush's family tree

Funny how many famous people are related to George W.Bush

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to the_flyingboy For This Post:

azure (16th March 2011), Calz (14th March 2011), delaware (14th March 2011), jackovesk (14th March 2011), Lancelot (14th March 2011), Lord Sidious (14th March 2011), modwiz (15th March 2011), Spiritus (14th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

Default Re: Bush's family tree

Flying boy, thank you so much. Now I finally get it. I bet if you look into bloodlines, the people with more of the right bloood succeed more than those with less. So now I have to ask, how much do I have? How much do my friends have. Did my mother do better than I did because she had more of the right blood than I do? Very interesting. It gives me a whole new perspective on physical attractions. (I am related to Barak and Robert Frost to name a few.)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jjl For This Post:

azure (16th March 2011), Cottage Rose (14th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

Quote Posted by jjl (here)
    Flying boy, thank you so much. Now I finally get it. I bet if you look into bloodlines, the people with more of the right bloood succeed more than those with less. So now I have to ask, how much do I have? How much do my friends have. Did my mother do better than I did because she had more of the right blood than I do? Very interesting. It gives me a whole new perspective on physical attractions. (I am related to Barak and Robert Frost to name a few.)
    Celine Dion is in it, supposedly related, Knowing Celine's Dion's origin, her family was rather extremely poor. Genetics would have jumped many generations. The way to do money came mostly from her husband, even if she is a good singer.

As far as genetic is concerned, I am more related to Céline thant Bush is. And I won't be on her inheritance list - we are about 5 millions more related to her. Success is rather limited, relatively speaking (partr of my life is, but not the money).

That is mostly to me a funny video, not to be taken too seriously.

So Jjl, be heartfully peacefull, you can still succeed quite a lot, look at Céline Dion. lol lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

delaware (14th March 2011), jjl (14th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member Garry Irwin's Avatar
    Thanks

"It's not what you, it's who you know" comes to mind.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Garry Irwin For This Post:

delaware (14th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

Quote Posted by Upanatom (here)
    I've been with this revelation all morning and I'm beginning to think it's a matter of engineering. George jr would have probably been just as happy running an ice cream parlor. I think it has to do with reincarnation and feathering nests for future lifetimes.
    Now I understad what te big deal is about marrying "beneath" oneself

10. Link to Post #6
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

I dunno about anything else, but he fell out of his family tree and hit every dopey branch on the way down.

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by jjl (here)
    Quote Posted by Upanatom (here)
    I've been with this revelation all morning and I'm beginning to think it's a matter of engineering. George jr would have probably been just as happy running an ice cream parlor. I think it has to do with reincarnation and feathering nests for future lifetimes.
    Now I understad what te big deal is about marrying "beneath" oneself
    Most of the world would have been happier if he had run an ice cream parlor as well. lol
    Last edited by Flash; 14th March 2011 at 14:18.

12. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

Cottage Rose (14th March 2011), exponentialist (15th March 2011), GoldenYears (14th March 2011), Holly Lindin (14th March 2011), jjl (14th March 2011), Lancelot (14th March 2011), modwiz (15th March 2011), selinam (16th March 2011), sister (14th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Most of the world would have been happier if he had run an ice cream parlor as well. lol[/QUOTE]

Ha ha, I can imagine him doing it. Especially with the vacant music going on behind his vacant eyes - do do do.

Strange that Diana and Marilyn are part of the family tree and also died in suspect circumstances, both blond.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lunar For This Post:

Flash (15th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

This brings up a very interesting discussion; the relation of marriage and family lines, or "bloodlines."

As an introduction to my philosophy regarding genetics and family lines, one might have interest in reading my paper on "Lamarckism," located here.

Just as we carry inherited traits from our parents and ancestors, we carry acquired traits from them, as well. For example, consider two families living near one another. The first family has always worked under harsh conditions in the factory of the second family. As a result of this relationship, the first family will have passed along differing acquired traits to their successive generations than the second family has. Dependence vs. independence. Oppression vs. power. Though both families were genetically similar four hundred years prior, they now are quite different as a result of the acquired traits passed along, generation to generation, via the informational plane.

Consider this affect, only on a much larger scale.

It takes no great leap of faith to realize certain family lines, or "bloodlines," have been occupying positions of great power for at least two thousand years - possibly longer! They have, quite literally, cut themselves from the collective gene-pool and have been passing along their acquired traits for ages. Their origins can be argued back and forth, but we can all agree that such families exist.

Not all of these families are as concentrated anymore, due to many natural factors one would come to expect, but some still are quite intact. If an individual is "sensitive" or intuitive, they will likely feel such a difference if in the presence of a member of one of these families. I am not speaking directly of the Bush family, as they're quite dissolved, but others, an intuitive would have trouble standing in their presence. Again, depending on one's own genetics, this can be either frightening or thrilling.

16. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dale (here)
    This brings up a very interesting discussion; the relation of marriage and family lines, or "bloodlines."

As an introduction to my philosophy regarding genetics and family lines, one might have interest in reading my paper on "Lamarckism," located here.

Not all of these families are as concentrated anymore, due to many natural factors one would come to expect, but some still are quite intact. If an individual is "sensitive" or intuitive, they will likely feel such a difference if in the presence of a member of one of these families. I am not speaking directly of the Bush family, as they're quite dissolved, but others, an intuitive would have trouble standing in their presence. Again, depending on one's own genetics, this can be either frightening or thrilling.

to start with your text on lamarckism, I quite enjoyed reading it a while ago.

it could be also quite tiring to be with them, the very rich or powerful, for lack of referential or for differential spiritual states or for vampirism of energy. I think that you are right, the problems comes first of all from a lack of frame of reference. It is as if you are left in mid air without reference to understand or classify what you see/hear. I almost always know when someone comes from money, and also when they are nouveau riche, money not part of their real background. And most truly rich do not show off. They just live with it. If the frame of reference is embedded in the genes with time, then you are entirely right.

I also think that most rich are so materialistics that the energy signature is difficult for some that are more spirituality and love driven.
    Last edited by Flash; 14th March 2011 at 18:41.

17. Link to Post #11
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,963 times in 3,187 posts

I've been wondering for some time what kind of data base exists for these bloodlines to keep track of the various lines. Is there one worldwide data base that the higher ups in each family have access to? Do they know not just the "royal" bloodlines, but everyone born? And how?

My wife is heavily into Ancestry.com, and I was shocked to learn how widespread the Mormon worldwide database is. They have massive records of people in times past, even in out of the way war torn areas like post WW11 Poland from old church bibles. How many Mormons must be constantly spread across the globe to every nook and cranny constantly to keep track of this stuff? And why?

Several years ago, long before I woke up, me and two friends of mine had a year long job helping to build a fancy custom home. Both the contractor and his dad were/are 33rd degree masons, although at the time I knew virtually about them. One day shortly before the job was complete the boss out of the blue asked if I would like to join the masons, and that he would be my mentor so to speak. Not being much of a joiner I politely declined, but years later I wondered if he had just asked me, or also the other two guys. Eventually I asked them and they had not been invited.. Me and my two buds are pretty much of the same character, so now I wonder if there was more to it. Not that I give a s*** about bloodlines, it's just curious.

Cheers,
    Fred S.

18. Link to Post #12
    England Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,203 times in 304 posts

winston churchill never went into a shop the whole of his life. Your theory is interesting.

19. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Cottage Rose's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,454 times in 617 posts

... If an individual is "sensitive" or intuitive, they will likely feel such a difference if in the presence of a member of one of these families. I am not speaking directly of the Bush family, as they're quite dissolved, but others, an intuitive would have trouble standing in their presence. Again, depending on one's own genetics, this can be either frightening or thrilling.
    I am very interested in reading your paper, Dale. Thank you for posting it.

I will testify to the truth of adverse sensitivities. My first inlaws were third generation Yale banker/oil/real estate/industrial elites. At holiday gatherings, or whenever the patriarch was present, I had to excuse myself to the restroom and throw up, everytime. A strong feeling of nausea was ever present in his vicinity. The toll the father's energies took on his sensitive, musical prodigy son was most difficult to witness.

After all attempts to mold the son into a man who would follow in intended footsteps failed, well... . My young husband never swayed from "comedy" mode to mask his feelings. He lived his life with a premonition he would die at age 33. And he did, indeed, crash his cessna into the side of a foggy mountain at age 33.

I mention this only because we are in Avalon and ask all to forgive me for veering off topic. I have never discussed this with anyone who would understand and never revealed it to my husband. When I was nine years old, I received a Ouiji board for Christmas. As a solitary only child at that time, I was sitting alone on the floor of my room testing it. My first question was, "Will I ever be marriied?". The reply was, "Yes." My second question was, "What will my husband's name be?" I thought, for sure, the Ouiji was not a valid tool when the word spelled out did not seem like it could possibly be a name. It was, in fact, the very odd given name used in my young husband's family. I have never known anyone before or since with that odd name. As I was musing about the validity of the Ouija as a tool, the planchette spelled out, "I will die in a plane crash at age 33."

That really startled me. I went and told my Mother about it. She told me to put the Ouiji board away and not play with it anymore. And, I didn't touch it again until one night when a girlfriend was staying over. We were musing about our futures. The Ouiji board fell down from my closet top shelf, opened the folding closet door, and landed where we were sitting.

I had a very enlightening dream at the moment my young husband died. I learned what the experience of death feels like. I also witnessed a glorious view slightly beyond the 3D "screen door".

Cottage Rose
    Last edited by Cottage Rose; 15th March 2011 at 01:39.

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

Bluebird (16th March 2011), Lord Sidious (15th March 2011), modwiz (15th March 2011), Reinhard (16th March 2011), Sol Va (16th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Fred S. (here)
    I've been wondering for some time what kind of data base exists for these bloodlines to keep track of the various lines. Is there one worldwide data base that the higher ups in each family have access to? Do they know not just the "royal" bloodlines, but everyone born? And how?

My wife is heavily into Ancestry.com, and I was shocked to learn how widespread the Mormon worldwide database is. They have massive records of people in times past, even in out of the way war torn areas like post WW11 Poland from old church bibles. How many Mormons must be constantly spread across the globe to every nook and cranny constantly to keep track of this stuff? And why?

Several years ago, long before I woke up, me and two friends of mine had a year long job helping to build a fancy custom home. Both the contractor and his dad were/are 33rd degree masons, although at the time I knew virtually about them. One day shortly before the job was complete the boss out of the blue asked if I would like to join the masons, and that he would be my mentor so to speak. Not being much of a joiner I politely declined, but years later I wondered if he had just asked me, or also the other two guys. Eventually I asked them and they had not been invited.. Me and my two buds are pretty much of the same character, so now I wonder if there was more to it. Not that I give a s*** about bloodlines, it's just curious.

Cheers,
    Fred S.
    Hi Fred,

In Utah there are genealogy libraries in downtown Salt Lake City next to the Temple, all Mormons are encouraged to use them. It is my understanding that there is also a huge secret facility up one of the canyons, deep in the mountain that houses even more genealogical research.

Mormons do the research because they are told that you must have the temple rights done in your name to enter the kingdom of heaven. Mormons believe that they can do this work for the dead by proxy. So when Mormons go to do temple work, they can bring names from their lineage and do the temple rights for them.

Mormons also believe that they have to be sealed to their family for time and all eternity. They believe that if they do not have the temple endowments done for their family then those family members will not be with them in the afterlife.

Hope that answers your question. I think there is more to it and I understand it from a different perspective. If you would like to know my opinion about why the Mormons have this done please PM me.

Blessings, Angellight
    Last edited by angellight; 16th March 2011 at 01:59.

22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to angellight For This Post:

Cottage Rose (15th March 2011), Fred Steeves (15th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #15
    UK Deactivated
    Thanks

Just as we carry inherited traits from our parents and ancestors, we carry acquired traits from them, as well. For example, consider two families living near one another. The first family has always worked under harsh conditions in the factory of the second family. As a result of this relationship, the first family will have passed along differing acquired traits to their successive generations than the second family has. Dependence vs. independence. Oppression vs. power. Though both families were genetically similar four hundred years prior, they now are quite different as a result of the acquired traits passed along, generation to generation, via the informational plane.

Consider this affect, only on a much larger scale.

It takes no great leap of faith to realize certain family lines, or "bloodlines," have been occupying positions of great power for at least two thousand years - possibly longer! They have, quite literally, cut themselves from the collective gene-pool and have been passing along their acquired traits for ages. Their origins can be argued back and forth, but we can all agree that such families exist.

This is fascinating. You can see this at play in the workplace - those born into families of privilege have an abundance of self confidence and leadership skills and so do well in a capitalist, competitive environment. Those who fair less well are more working class, do not have natural skills at articulation and being competitive but are much more self aware and creative, perhaps too self aware to have an abundance of self confidence that quickly transforms into arrogance. These are just my observations and obviously not set in stone though. I know that is it a bit of a generalisation.

24. Link to Post #16
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Lunar (here)
    This is fascinating. You can see this at play in the workplace - those born into families of privilege have an abundance of self confidence and leadership skills and so do well in a capitalist, competitive environment.
    Yes, that is often true. But, from my observation of many elite families, the underbelly is nearly always an atrocious family environment. In my experience, elite families are, across the board, more dysfunctional than any you will ever encounter elsewhere. It seems to go with the territory.....or, is the other side of the "coin". My husband's cousins were raised by a very esteemed architect in his "masterpiece" home. What went on inside was, for the most part, unimagineable. It was reminiscent of an insane asylum. Or, someone attempting to produce a bizzare costumed stage play.

Cottage Rose

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cottage Rose For This Post:

Flash (16th March 2011), Sol Va (16th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #17
    Language
    English
    Thanks

27. Link to Post #18
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Go back far enough, and we are all related to Eve and her honey-do, Adam.

28. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Quote Posted by Lunar (here)
    Most of the world would have been happier if he had run an ice cream parlor as well. lol
    Quote Ha ha, I can imagine him doing it. Especially with the vacant music going on behind his vacant eyes - do do do.

Strange that Diana and Marilyn are part of the family tree and also died in suspect circumstances, both blond.
    There has to be some mistake. He was probably switched at birth!

29. Link to Post #20
    New Zealand Avalon Member Sharleen's Avatar
    Thanks

Could have a lot to do with who plays the game within the bloodlines, who marries within the bloodline etc. In our family going back 4/5 generation the elders male got the title, castle etc. The two younger males left England, one went to Aust, the other NZ. Started on there own. One of the younger males went back to England, and came back with money to start a business. That side of the family tree is still doing well today. He played the game in a sense.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast