+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hacker Group Anonymous 1st Vid asking Bernake to step down

1. Link to Post #21
    United States Avalon Member aikisaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Hacker Group Anonymous 1st Vid asking Bernake to step down

Quote Posted by sygh (here)
    Here's hoping Benjamin Fulford is correct in this February interview with Jeff Rense

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/201...n-rense-radio/

I do not listen to Benjamin Fulford often, but I agree with you. I hope is right about most of things he speaks of this interview.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

modwiz (16th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #22
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,806 times in 315 posts

For Anonymous, Bernanke's stepping down would simply be a white-flag courtesy to show that they (the banking cabal) were willing to participate.

Simply: Offering one's opponent the opportunity to surrender.

Should the cabal not offer a sign of surrender or willingness to co-operate and change their agenda for the benefit of Earth as opposed to the detriment of Earth, they will enter a versus situation rather than a trump situation (where Earth-benefit TRUMPS Earth-detriment). The thing is, in a VERSUS situation, the cabal will only add additional pressure to their severely compromised and weak skeleton. To me, it does not look like the cabal wishes to go out easily, therefore they shall endure the pain they have caused before they have any hope of being forgiven. Earth-benefit TRUMPS Earth-detriment, either way, VERSUS just makes it more difficult.

Regarding Stuxnet; if indeed Anonymous have got all of, or a decent enough chunk of, the Stuxnet codes and algorithms, it shall not be an impossible task for them to put their heads together and utilize that level of programming for their own agenda, even though it is next level stuff. Free-range hacker kung fu is always stronger than employed hacker kung fu. They have nothing to lose.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to 000 For This Post:

aikisaw (16th March 2011), InCiDeR (16th March 2011), Isostool (16th March 2011), modwiz (16th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #23
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Anonymous has some interesting affiliations and assets.

Affiliation with wikileaks. Support of Iranian opposition. Possession of Stuxnet..

There are a lot of rabbit holes these days and my alarms for them are set off by dots I see here.

Please do not ask me for further clarity. These words are for those who may possess similar "eyes".

I do not believe I am alone here.

6. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by aikisaw (here)
    Here's hoping Benjamin Fulford is correct in this February interview with Jeff Rense

I do not listen to Benjamin Fulford often, but I agree with you. I hope is right about most of things he speaks of this interview.
    Agreed, well, all I can really say is, for better or worse, I hope so. However, I don't really want to make a monkey cat that can talk; to me it's just another sick thing. Plus, I think we've already been through that. As far as anonymous is concerned, if anonymous is confronted with the question: Will the real anonymous plez stand up, I wonder how many millions and millions of people will stand?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to sygh For This Post:

aikisaw (16th March 2011)

8. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Quote Posted by aikisaw (here)

Agreed, well, all I can really say is, for better or worse, I hope so. However, I don't really want to make a monkey cat that can talk; to me it's just another sick thing. Plus, I think we've already been through that. As far as anonymous is concerned, if anonymous is confronted with the question: Will the real anonymous plez stand up, I wonder how many millions and millions of people will stand?

That is the question of questions isn't it. Who will stand? I hope Fulford is right about the military standing down.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

modwiz (16th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #26
    United States Avalon Member Normalguy31's Avatar
    Thanks

I will stand. Hell I have been pacing around all excited like as it is already. Much love to anonymous.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Normalguy31 For This Post:

aikisaw (16th March 2011), penn (16th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #27
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,530 times in 419 posts

I think a world wide global demonstration against the fed would help,lets organise one!!

13. Link to Post #28
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

looks like julian assange's back is well covered here.. good to see.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bennycog For This Post:

aikisaw (16th March 2011), InCiDeR (17th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Anonymous grants an interview with Jeromie Williams of The Examiner.com.
    http://www.examiner.com/pop-culture-...with-anonymous

After numerous attempts to reach members of Anonymous fell flat, a request to connect from an unknown account on Skype today changed everything. Anonymous found us, verified themselves and gave Examiner.com 15 minutes on the clock.

The answers were given by text only, and in some cases were denied, but in the short time Examiner.com had with Anonymous a great deal became clear.

Following is the interview.

Jeromie Williams - Aside from the manifesto released for Operation Empire State Rebellion, what prompted Anonymous to get involved with fighting the banks?

Anonymous - The systematic disregard for United States law and the truth that banking cartels have been given permission to exist long after they were exposed. Anonymous is the people, we are the people's view, we are the people trod upon by the government; those who are affected by the economy the most, and we have watched as the government has done nothing.

Anonymous can not remain idle. We watch, we remain vigilant and we grow more impatient at what is happening. We lend our voices towards the things that oppress the common citizen. The control of the banks must come to end.

JW - Given your success in other cases such as Wikileaks and godhatesfags.com, how worried should the banks be about the attention they have received from Anonymous?

Anonymous - The banks should be afraid. Very afraid. We have more bank employees willing to come forward from the Bank of America. The content is out and we will use that to our full advantage. It will force the people to see what the banks have tried to hide from public view.

Anonymous is growing in numbers which will in turn mean more operatives in our ranks. Our demand to the banks in question is to heed our warning because the Bak of America is just the first step in many that are about to be taken.

JW - Given that Anonymous is stated to have grown out of the 4chan website, which is infamous for its more bullyish type behavior than activist behavior, when did the change happen to take on hard hitting world and political causes?

Anonymous - This question is irrelevant to the situation at hand. Continue with the rest of your questions.

JW - What prompted Anonymous to take a stand against the godhatesfags.com website

Anonymous - Anonymous is the people. Those who choose to oppress any group through intimidation and misinformation will be exposed and dealt with. Anonymous was not taking a side in a political issue, Anonymous was only equaling the playing field so that the people could use their voice.

JW - If anonymous had the opportunity to speak directly to the banking firms being moved upon, what would you say?

Anonymous - You have seen us before. We are the people. Anonymous is coming.

JW - What will need to happen in order for Anonymous to claim a victory on ...

Anonymous - Your 15 minutes have expired.

After the last response from Anonymous was received, the account logged out and and as agreed was deleted from Skype by the Canada Pop Culture Examiner.

Although steps were taken to verify the authenticity of the call, they cannot be disclosed as per the terms and conditions of the interview agreed to between the Canada Pop Culture Examiner and the Anonymous member.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

InCiDeR (22nd March 2011)

17. Link to Post #30
    Europe Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    In my opinion, Ben Bernanke is simply one head of a hydra. People incorrectly lock-in and target a spokesperson for a cabal or malicious corporation. Their removal does nothing to fix the underlying corruption. For example, the BP chairman forced to take a golden parachute...

Dennis
    "As a first sign of good faith, we demand Ben Bernanke step down as Federal Reserve Chairman."

I believe that it is their intentions to bring it all down.

Quote Posted by InCiDeR (here)
    UPDATE
    Sidenote. They are not a cracker group. They are very much a hacker group.
    That depends on how you define hacker and cracker. In "the old days" hacker was a nerd, one who knew a lot about computers, and cracker was a criminal-hacker.
    Today though, hacker would be someone who uses for example bugs to get unauthorized access to computer systems. A white hat-hacker is a 'ethical hacker' that doesn't brake the law, a black hat-hacker the opposite. A cracker is someone who modifies programs to suite his needs, most commonly for piracy purposes.

So between cracker and hacker, hacker would be right.
    But I personally think hacker gives them a misleading label that is suggesting they are criminals. They are protesting for freedom of speech by using simple programs to take up bandwidth and delaying traffic. I wouldn't call that hacking.
    "You picked them up in Afghanistan; you should drop them off in Afghanistan, in the middle of the war zone."
    -US embassy cable.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bender For This Post:

aikisaw (22nd March 2011)

19. Link to Post #31
    Thanks

The latest video. It is formatted differently which they explain here. It is a remix of David DeGraw’s Interview with Max Keiser.

http://ampedstatus.org/empire-state-...ome-a99-video/

Transcript
    Dubstep Remix of David DeGraw’s Interview with Max Keiser.

Mainstream media in the United States is the most efficient weapon of mass oppression. The propaganda system is so extensive. People are very confused. They don’t really grasp what is happening.

On a very basic and profound level they understand that global banks have robbed the country. They get that, but there is so much divide and conquer rhetoric – it goes from the mainstream media and it filters all the way down into independent media.

So it’s a matter of finding that place where you can overcome the divide and conquer propaganda. And where we can find that place is on Wall Street and breaking up the banks.

How would a million people clogging lower Manhattan’s financial district play out in the global media?

If we came down there and said: “We’re not leaving until we have commitments to break up the banks and end the campaign finance racket.”

Let’s just go over some statistics here:

· 59 Million people without health care
    · 52 Million in poverty
    · 44 Million on food stamps
    · 30 Million in need of work
    · 7 Million foreclosed on
    · 5 Million homes over 60 days late on mortgage payments
    · $1 Trillion in student debt

We have the highest, most severe inequality of wealth we have ever had, unlimited campaign spending, budget cuts for the poor, tax breaks for the rich – this is the ultimate recipe for revolution.

America has 239 million people living paycheck to paycheck right now. Food prices are going up, oil is going up, everything is going up – these people aren’t going to be able to make ends meet.

It’s the same everywhere, it’s global policies, whether its Ireland, United States, Egypt, Greece. People are going to fight back because the economic central planners have become so arrogant.

Economic central planners, who control the global economy through the IMF, World Bank and Federal Reserve, are committed to sentencing tens of millions of people to a slow death through economic policy. Obviously, those people, as time goes by, they are going to fight back, because they are fighting to survive.

This is a global rebellion. People don’t seem to get the fact that we live in a global economy and there is a Neo-Liberal centrally planned aristocracy which runs the global economy, and we are in the midst of a worldwide economic war right now. It is a straight up economic war with genocidal economic policies, which of course are going to lead to mass rebellion.

Decentralized global rebellion.

Decentralized resistance.

Decentralized revolutionaries.

We had you on the show a few months ago, and you called for a revolution. The revolution is happening right now

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2