+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hacker Group Anonymous 1st Vid asking Bernake to step down

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member aikisaw's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Hacker Group Anonymous 1st Vid asking Bernake to step down

This will get interesting.

This is the same group that shut down the credit card system a few months ago.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/41972190...ence-security/
    Last edited by aikisaw; 14th March 2011 at 15:17.

2. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

Amenjo (14th March 2011), Anna (14th March 2011), astrid (16th March 2011), Calz (14th March 2011), delaware (14th March 2011), Gone002 (14th March 2011), InCiDeR (14th March 2011), jackovesk (15th March 2011), ktlight (16th March 2011), Maria Stade (14th March 2011), modwiz (16th March 2011), myrm (15th March 2011), pilotsimone (16th March 2011), Realeyes (14th March 2011), Revere (14th March 2011), Sabrina (14th March 2011), selaviv (14th March 2011), shadowstalker (18th March 2011), sygh (15th March 2011), tank anu (16th March 2011), TigerLilly (14th March 2011), truthseekerdan (14th March 2011), witchy1 (16th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,082 times in 632 posts

Default Re: Hacker Group Anonymous 1st Vid asking Bernake to step down

aikisaw, thank you for this thread. This will be highly interesting, yes indeed!

Hacker Group Anonymous Brings Peaceful Revolution To America: Will Engage In Civil Disobedience Until Bernanke Steps Down

03/12/2011

Background:

The world's most (in)famous hacker group - Anonymous - known for effectively shutting down their hacking nemesis security firm (with clients such as Morgan Stanley and, unfortunately for them, Bank of America)- HBGary, advocating the cause of Wikileaks, and the threat made by one of its members that evidence of fraud by Bank of America will be released on Monday, has just launched communication #1 in its Operation "Empire State Rebellion." The goal - engage in "a relentless campaign of non-violent, peaceful, civil disobedience" until Ben Bernanke steps down and the "Primary Dealers within the Federal Reserve banking system be broken up and held accountable for rigging markets and destroying the global economy effective immediately."

Transcript:
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Anonymous manifesto:

* We are a decentralized non-violent resistance movement, which seeks to restore the rule of law and fight back against the organized criminal class.

* One-tenth of one percent of the population has consolidated wealth in unprecedented fashion and launched an all-out economic war against 99.9% of the population.

* We are not affiliated with either wing of the two-party oligarchy. We seek an end to the corrupted two-party system by ending the campaign finance and lobbying racket.

* Above all, we aim to break up the global banking cartel centered at the Federal Reserve, International Monetary Fund, Bank of International Settlement and World Bank.

* We demand that the primary dealers within the Federal Reserve banking system be broken up and held accountable for rigging markets and destroying the global economy, effective immediately.

* As a first sign of good faith we demand Ben Bernanke step down as Federal Reserve chairman.

* Until our demands are met and a rule of law is restored, we will engage in a relentless campaign of non-violent, peaceful, civil disobedience.

* In our next communication we will announce Operation Empire State Rebellion.

Glorious Chairman Ben - our free advice to you: change your e-mail password stat...
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    End Transcript

Quote One of the primary failures of our system can be found in the nature of duality.

The issues arise when you take a multidimensional reality, and distill it down to two dimensional "Black or White" distinctions. When engaging in dualistic thought, you are bastardizing the nature of the universe and causing dialectics to form into synthesis. The only answer is to recognize the reality of dimensions and their significance in balancing yourself as a creature.

We are meant to move forward into more dimensions, not back down into duality simply because its easier to understand.A true revolutionary must love his people more than he hates his downpressor.
    Quote A crushing attack by the hackers, and a "General Strike" , would cause a massive reaction! The kind of reaction that will force people to take sides. Maybe even make a few think for themselves!
    • "Sic Semper Tyrannis!" - Virginia State Motto -
    • "Nemo Me Impune Lacessit" - Motto of Scotland -
    • "The world is a mess, and I just need to rule it" - Doctor Horrible's -
    • "Lord, what fools these mortals be!" - W. Shakespeare -
    • "And as the windshield melts, my tears evaporate,
      leaving only charcoal to defend.
      Finally I understand the feelings of the few.
      Ashes and diamonds, Foe and friend,
      We were all equal in the end."
      - Pink Floyd ; Two Suns in the Sunset -
    Quote I have a bad feeling this will be used as a reason for one of two events.

1) A great wall of china type firewall and or internet censorship here in the US.

2) Internet kill switch activated.

While I agree with their reasoning, I think active measures will be met by active measures.

Then it just becomes a game of chicken, and escalates from there.
    I don't necessarily believe what I think,
    neither do I always think what I believe

4. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

aikisaw (14th March 2011), Calz (14th March 2011), delaware (14th March 2011), Isostool (16th March 2011), Lord Sidious (14th March 2011), Mad Hatter (15th March 2011), ponda (16th March 2011), Revere (14th March 2011), Rocky_Shorz (14th March 2011), shadowstalker (18th March 2011), sygh (15th March 2011), TigerLilly (14th March 2011), Tom Sawyer (14th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member Revere's Avatar
    Thanks

Thought...

Anonymous Hacker Group real or false flag group?

Peace,

-R-
    "IF WE THINK WE CAN OR CAN NOT WE ARE RIGHT"

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Revere For This Post:

aikisaw (14th March 2011), delaware (14th March 2011), Gajanana (14th March 2011), InCiDeR (14th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Heartsong's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,764 times in 498 posts

Quote One of the primary failures of our system can be found in the nature of duality.

The issues arise when you take a multidimensional reality, and distill it down to two dimensional "Black or White" distinctions. When engaging in dualistic thought, you are bastardizing the nature of the universe and causing dialectics to form into synthesis. The only answer is to recognize the reality of dimensions and their significance in balancing yourself as a creature.

We are meant to move forward into more dimensions, not back down into duality simply because its easier to understand.A true revolutionary must love his people more than he hates his downpressor.
    Quote A crushing attack by the hackers, and a "General Strike" , would cause a massive reaction! The kind of reaction that will force people to take sides. Maybe even make a few think for themselves!
    • "Sic Semper Tyrannis!" - Virginia State Motto -
    • "Nemo Me Impune Lacessit" - Motto of Scotland -
    • "The world is a mess, and I just need to rule it" - Doctor Horrible's -
    • "Lord, what fools these mortals be!" - W. Shakespeare -
    • "And as the windshield melts, my tears evaporate,
      leaving only charcoal to defend.
      Finally I understand the feelings of the few.
      Ashes and diamonds, Foe and friend,
      We were all equal in the end."
      - Pink Floyd ; Two Suns in the Sunset -
    Quote I have a bad feeling this will be used as a reason for one of two events.

1) A great wall of china type firewall and or internet censorship here in the US.

2) Internet kill switch activated.

While I agree with their reasoning, I think active measures will be met by active measures.

Then it just becomes a game of chicken, and escalates from there.
    [/QUOTE]

Where do these quotes come from?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Heartsong For This Post:

delaware (14th March 2011), modwiz (16th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Heartsong (here)
    Where do these quotes come from?
    Heartsong, I could tell you, but then I have to k**l you

Here you have the link, I agreed very much with their statements that's why I quoted them:

http://shtf411.com/hacker-group-anon...8-p121008.html

Thank you for reminding me of linking to the source / InCiDeR

10. The Following User Says Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Heartsong (14th March 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Revere (here)
    Thought...

Peace,

-R-

12. The Following User Says Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Isostool (16th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

There are many different groups acting now but dont worry It will be fine in the end !

The money system will go down I was shown this on another dimension 2008 and the system will fall completely !

I ask all to prepare for this changes !

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

aikisaw (14th March 2011), Amenjo (14th March 2011), astrid (16th March 2011), InCiDeR (14th March 2011), modwiz (16th March 2011), ponda (16th March 2011), TigerLilly (14th March 2011), truthseekerdan (14th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    United States Avalon Member johnf's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,364 times in 1,115 posts

Somehow I think this tactic is likely to bring retaliation that will not be for the greater good.
    I would much rather see a more effective info leaking operation than this.
    People who usually listen complacently to the MSM and PTB are starting to ask what the hell is going on.
    And they are asking people like us who have sifted through alternative media for years.
    They have made their play and are indeed a force to be reckonened with so for better or for worse.
    Still it is hard to ignore the images in my mind right now of John Cleese with his eyes bugging out, saying
    "One two three four! I declare a thumb war!!!!!!".
    Though I doubt that Anonymous is RUN by the PTB, I am sure they are infiltrated by and their effectiveness has been diluted greatly by the PTB.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnf For This Post:

aikisaw (14th March 2011), InCiDeR (14th March 2011), Maria Stade (14th March 2011), modwiz (16th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Leahy's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,586 times in 5,817 posts

In my opinion, Ben Bernanke is simply one head of a hydra. People incorrectly lock-in and target a spokesperson for a cabal or malicious corporation. Their removal does nothing to fix the underlying corruption. For example, the BP chairman forced to take a golden parachute...

Dennis

18. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Leahy For This Post:

Amenjo (14th March 2011), crosby (14th March 2011), delaware (14th March 2011), Hervé (16th March 2011), InCiDeR (14th March 2011), Lord Sidious (14th March 2011), modwiz (16th March 2011), witchy1 (16th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #10
    Deactivated
    Thanks

Hell yeah, this is what im talking about.

20. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Just like the pupper dictators who are stepping down in the Mideast only to be replaced by "voted in" two party globalist selected replacements ... moving OUT someone is less important than moving IN someone with integrity and the ambition of serving mankind WORLDWIDE as a whole.

That is the *ONLY* path within the current "system" that is acceptable ... more preferable would be a complete new structure ... and $$$ monetary system $$$ that does NOT enslave humanity!!!

21. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

aikisaw (14th March 2011), InCiDeR (14th March 2011), Lord Sidious (14th March 2011), Maria Stade (16th March 2011), modwiz (16th March 2011), witchy1 (16th March 2011)

22. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Ok, my own point of view:

If you want to do some kind of hacker attack to take down the whole system, you have to do that on a global level, coordinated. That is not as hard to accomplish as many people think. The problem is that the hacker groups themselves are driven by different agendas. Most of them have no focus or interest at all taking down the system, because they like (ego) to be wellknown in the hacker community, and they can only make it to the "famous point" if the structure is still there.

In this case I suggest a variant of guerrilla warfare. Get into the system, leave a self-effacing rootkit on a very low level that isn't traceable. Leave. Use the rootkit to steer happenings in your liking or in case of emergency even destroy the local system.

If you do this once or twice you will be able to get off the radar. They will call it system failure or similar. But if you keep going in a frequent pattern, they will connect the dots and understand they under attack.

IMHO, the announce of this attack is an epic failure (as they call it in the hacker community).

10 4

InCiDeR
    Last edited by InCiDeR; 14th March 2011 at 17:41. Reason: Grammar

23. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

aikisaw (14th March 2011), Amenjo (14th March 2011), Calz (14th March 2011), delaware (14th March 2011), Gajanana (14th March 2011), Isostool (16th March 2011), modwiz (16th March 2011), witchy1 (16th March 2011)

24. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

Thought...

Peace,

-R-
    They are real enough, but they do breach the "hacker philosophy" resulting in the big name hackers looking down on Anonymous as naughty criminal children who deserve their collar to be felt. BUT a twist did unfold when Anonymous sided with Wikileaks, who in turn are allegedly linked to some big name Hackers.

If the "Cracker Group Anonymous" change their ways, they then may win the Hacker community over.
    Then we all will see a difference.
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

25. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

aikisaw (14th March 2011), Amenjo (14th March 2011), InCiDeR (14th March 2011), Mad Hatter (15th March 2011), modwiz (16th March 2011), sygh (16th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Bryn ap Gwilym (here)
    Thought...

Peace,

-R-
    They are real enough, but they do breach the "hacker philosophy" resulting in the big name hackers looking down on Anonymous as naughty criminal children who deserve their collar to be felt. BUT a twist did unfold when Anonymous sided with Wikileaks, who in turn are allegedly linked to some big name Hackers.

If the "Cracker Group Anonymous" change their ways, they then may win the Hacker community over.
    Then we all will see a difference.
    Quoted for truth. Thank you. / InCiDeR

UPDATE
    Sidenote. They are not a cracker group. They are very much a hacker group.
    Last edited by InCiDeR; 14th March 2011 at 18:22.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to InCiDeR For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (14th March 2011), Maria Stade (16th March 2011), modwiz (16th March 2011)

28. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote The hacker group Anonymous, known for its involvement in the Wikileaks DDoS attacks, now claims to have access to Stuxnet. Stuxnet was used to attack Iranian nuclear plants and has been called the first true cyber weapon.

Apparently the hi-tech virus or information about it was obtained by the group after they hacked security company HBGary Federal. The security company had been tracking down leaders of Anonymous and was preparing to release the names at an upcoming security conference.

It looks like they social engineered their way into Rootkit.com, a site run by Greg Hoglund co-founder of HBGary. Next got access to a tech support server used by HBGary. Compromised an insecure Web Server, then obtained credentials to the E-Mail system. They used these credentials to siphon about 50,000 company e-mails and then posted them to a public Torrent site.

Apparently the data stolen by Anonymous contained part of the Stuxnet code.

So what will they do with Stuxnet? No one knows for sure, but some think that they may try to use it against Iran. Anonymous has released a video on YouTube stating their support for the Iranian Opposition. Their target in Iran would be unsure as security researchers report the crucial code needed to attack the Iranian nuclear plants was not obtained by the Anonymous hack.

The Stuxnet code appears to be so fine tuned to take out the Iranian plant, it is hard to tell if it could be modified for any other purpose.

Time will tell what comes next, but it would appear that Anonymous has taken a much more aggressive path.

http://cyberarms.wordpress.com/2011/...laims-stuxnet/

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,673 times in 499 posts

InCiDeR Hi

Thank you for the side note. Hidden=true
    Inscription on The Washington Monument -

Fy iaith, fy ngwlad, fy nghenedl Cymru — Cymru am byth (My language, my land, my nation of Wales — Wales for ever)...

Dweud y gwir - Tell the truth

30. The Following User Says Thank You to Bryn ap Gwilym For This Post:

InCiDeR (14th March 2011)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Dennis Leahy (here)
    In my opinion, Ben Bernanke is simply one head of a hydra. People incorrectly lock-in and target a spokesperson for a cabal or malicious corporation. Their removal does nothing to fix the underlying corruption. For example, the BP chairman forced to take a golden parachute...

Dennis
    I agree that Bernake is just a part of what is wrong. Fixing these problems has to start somewhere. Iceland, Greece, France, England, Egypt, Libya, Tunisia, Jordan,and some I'm forgetting, all have had riots in the streets. They all locked on specific targets. Did they get the change they wanted or more of the same?
    Iceland did get rid of the banks, anyone else?

I do not know if what Anonymous is doing is the correct way to do it. If they believe in their own manifesto. Good luck to them.
    Quote InCiDeR

The Anonymous manifesto:

* We are a decentralized non-violent resistance movement, which seeks to restore the rule of law and fight back against the organized criminal class.

* One-tenth of one percent of the population has consolidated wealth in unprecedented fashion and launched an all-out economic war against 99.9% of the population.

* We are not affiliated with either wing of the two-party oligarchy. We seek an end to the corrupted two-party system by ending the campaign finance and lobbying racket.

* Above all, we aim to break up the global banking cartel centered at the Federal Reserve, International Monetary Fund, Bank of International Settlement and World Bank.

* We demand that the primary dealers within the Federal Reserve banking system be broken up and held accountable for rigging markets and destroying the global economy, effective immediately.

* As a first sign of good faith we demand Ben Bernanke step down as Federal Reserve chairman.

* Until our demands are met and a rule of law is restored, we will engage in a relentless campaign of non-violent, peaceful, civil disobedience.

* In our next communication we will announce Operation Empire State Rebellion.

Glorious Chairman Ben - our free advice to you: change your e-mail password stat

I am hopeful that with more and more people attacking the hydra, Ron Paul, Rand Paul, everyone at the Daily Bail http://dailybail.com/ and similar websites maybe, just enough of the heads will be cut off to matter.

32. The Following User Says Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Thought...

Peace,

-R-
    David Wilcocks site has just been hacked and had all data deleted. Fortunately its backed up and only shut down temporarily. Wonder if theres any link to this anonymous group?

34. The Following User Says Thank You to Lancelot For This Post:

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

A government investigator contacted Anonymous today and asked for their help in the investigation of Bank of America. They posted the email and their response.

Quote http://bankofamericasuck.com/03/15/m...nvesigate-bofa

My Response to the #Gov email asking #Anonymous to help Investigate BofA

Hamp - Home affordable modification program. ....You get help making payments

Tarp- troubled asset relief program.....Banks get $

If you go to the site you can read about the whistle blowers from Bofa. They explain how the scam worked.

http://bankofamericasuck.com/

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to aikisaw For This Post:

InCiDeR (16th March 2011), Maria Stade (16th March 2011), modwiz (16th March 2011), witchy1 (16th March 2011)

37. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

Here's hoping Benjamin Fulford is correct in this February interview with Jeff Rense

https://kauilapele.wordpress.com/201...n-rense-radio/

38. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sygh For This Post:

aikisaw (16th March 2011), InCiDeR (16th March 2011), Maria Stade (16th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast