+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. Rauni Kilde talks about mind control, UFOs & more

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Dr. Rauni Kilde talks about mind control, UFOs & more

Rauni-Leena Luukanen-Kilde is a Finish international bestseller author and lecturer on parapsichology, ufology and mind control since 1982. Her first book "There is no Death" sold 170000 in Nordic languages and in Spanish.
    She now lives in Norway. As a teenager she went to school in 5 countries and thus speaks 6 languages.
    A former physician, Kilde received a Bachelor of Medicine in 1964 and the degree of Medical Doctor in 1967 from the University of Turku, Finland and was later appointed as Chief Medical Officer of Lapland District.

Part 1 of 2:

Part 2 of 2:
    "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” (John 8:32)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to norivaldo For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (13th December 2014), Caterpillars Lens (15th March 2011), delaware (14th March 2011), starsmoonmtns (14th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Dr. Rauni Kilde talks about mind control, UFOs & more

Mind Control , i wont beat around the bush, this subject is my pet hate along with that ridiculous Chemtrail theory, i observe the world as it really is and i see absolutely no evidence of mind control, quite the contrary, every one is doing what they want to do, and one of the most glaringly public examples for proof that mind control is pure Paranoia is Julian Assange, so really guys lets get real, if there realy was any truth in it at all why do we get guys like Julian Assange , they have had enough time to work on him, and the thousands of people like him around the world. Ok now convince me im wrong.

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,381 times in 699 posts

Default Finding the truth about chemtrails and mind control

Quote Posted by Bob (here)
    Mind Control , i wont beat around the bush, this subject is my pet hate along with that ridiculous Chemtrail theory, i observe the world as it really is and i see absolutely no evidence of mind control, quite the contrary, every one is doing what they want to do, and one of the most glaringly public examples for proof that mind control is pure Paranoia is Julian Assange, so really guys lets get real, if there realy was any truth in it at all why do we get guys like Julian Assange , they have had enough time to work on him, and the thousands of people like him around the world. Ok now convince me im wrong.
    The question I have Bob is why should we have to convince you that chemtrails are mind control is real? All you have to do is read and read and read the material already on this site. I had never heard of chemtrails BUT since reading on this site and other articles I am a believer...therefore you can find everything right here on this site. As far as mind control I had never even thought that it was possible BUT after reading, reading and more reading I am a believer....therefore you can find everything right here on this site.
    Instead of making everyone convince you why not read, read and read. This is a way to do it so you don't have to take anyothers word for it.
    PS In the past there was nice blue skies all the time and now it's very rare to get a wonderful blue sky. What do you think is causing the cloud cover? Out of 365 days now we get maybe 50 - 75 clear days. Tells me something is wrong. I just didn't know what it was until I started reading and learning. I'm a believer since seeing 6 chemtrails at a time where the trails are not dissipating but rolling into each other causing a layer of cloud that doesn't seem to go away like normal jet trails.
    Good luck in the reading....reading will give you all the answers you are looking for regarding these two subjects
    chancy

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to chancy For This Post:

Bassplayer1 (13th December 2014), Mad Hatter (15th March 2011), starsmoonmtns (14th March 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

All i ask is to see the evidence, ive read enough of these crazy ideas, im not going to waste much more time on these subjects, are you saying just because you read somthing you believe it. I like my sciences, and so any theory thats worth its salt must stand up to investigation, and in the end if any conlusion is reached it must be on the evidence, just reading about it chancy will not do , so if you cant produce any real evidence on both of these silly theories other than what people write about i think i will hold fast to what ive already said.

7. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,006 times in 700 posts

G’day Bob,

OK I'll bite... Like me you appear to be a new member of this site, however I am not sure if you are new to this sort of information. If that is the case, like most of us it can come as quite a shock when ones current paradigm is first challenged in such a dramatic way.

In the case of chemtrails one actually doesn't need to read. One simply can watch hours of video from all round the world that would leave any enquiring mind asking the question, "What is going on?" It is at least enough primae facie evidence to suggest that these do NOT appear to behave like normal contrails.

Digging a bit deeper you will find people who have collected samples and had them properly analysed thus revealing aluminium as just one of the things found. I don't know about you but aluminium splinters are not something I enjoy being on the receiving end of since they are painful and go septic rather quickly.(quick fix draw out by rubbing with raw tomato)

An enquiring mind could from that standpoint turn to the scientific literature and discover all the peer reviewed information explaining that it is not a good idea to ingest to much of it.

It was not until one reached this point that one might feel somewhat violated and mildly outraged…

Scratching deeper below the surface the subject matter begs the question Who / Why? It would be when you discover answers proffered to those questions that your claims of conspiracy rubbish may be valid.

Since you have stated you are fond of science, as am I, I would respectfully point out that to prove not all swans are white one only needs to find one black swan. So unless you adhere to the as currently taught, post modern consensus version of science ;-) on this subject we seem to have discovered a flock of black ones!!

As for the subject of mind control and for arguments sake lets just stay at the entrance to the rabbit hole, may I ask what your opinion is of the peer reviewed psychology as applied via marketing departments daily through that weapon of mass deception otherwise masquerading as your television…?

cheers

PS norivaldo Isn’t she brilliant!! Wish I had the resources to go to some of those open Russian conferences.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

An Cailleach (15th March 2011), Bassplayer1 (13th December 2014), jimbojp (15th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Hello Mad Hatter, i like your name,

I new i should have bit my tounge when i first saw this thread,, , Chemtrails , there are so many videos on youtube that you could go and watch giving you all the information you need to come to the right conclusion about this subject , and im sure there are as many that will show the opposite, and with that in mind one has to ask why is it you reject the real facts of accepted science and go for the conspiracy view.

And so you must ask yourself (and im sure you dont) what is it about my nature that allows me to think like that, i dont mean to be personal here but there must be somthing going on in the minds of people sutch as yourself that can readily accept a theory based on fear of the state.

So please explain what is the purpose of this global spraying of the population that would entail spraying those that do the spraying.

Mind Control,

You end you view on this subject with these words "that daily weapon of mass deception otherwise masquerading as your television ? "

Now im guessing but i bet you still have one.

That is such a strange view , not really sure how to respond to that mindset.

Ok i guess you see the world as you do and i see it different,

10. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

G'day Bob, perhaps I should have bitten my toungue instead...

Firstly a short note to norivaldo and the mods. If as I do you feel this reparte is a little more than of topic I apologise but am not familiar with how to rectify the situation ie move it to another thread which I don't think I'm entitled to do just yet...I'll leave it in your more than capable hands. If the solution is for me to just shut up let me know!!

and with that in mind one has to ask why is it you reject the real facts of accepted science and go for the conspiracy view.
    Interesting. For the record my definition of a conspiracy is any meeting held behind closed doors. So you ass-u-me I go for the 'unreal' facts of a conspiracy view. What I was trying to point out in my long winded way was that where there is smoke there is usually heat/friction if not fire.

Anyone deserving of the title scientist is by nature first and foremost a sceptic. I am not a scientist but I am a sceptic and as such am very partial to the scientific method. As an example to me an Unidentified Flying Object is just that until it is identified or an IFO so to speak. In that context to claim UFOs don't exist is rediculous in the extreme and to extrapolate that this makes me a conpiracy theorist equally so.

And so you must ask yourself (and im sure you dont) what is it about my nature that allows me to think like that, i dont mean to be personal here but there must be somthing going on in the minds of people sutch as yourself that can readily accept a theory based on fear of the state.
    You are welcome to be as personal as you like as long as you extend me the same courtesey. It is obvious, to me anyway, that your nature is a sum total of what you have made out of the experiences you have had. I cant speak for other people but I assure you the only thing I fear is fear itself. I am interested to know how you can conclude from what I wrote that I accept any theory based on fear of the state.

In my particular case the Prime Minister of the federation of states where I live went to the last election promising there would be no tax on carbon. Post managing to get elected by an extremely thin margin she now is saying she is going to tax carbon. QED the state lies to me. Now I have no fear of liars but funnily enough I do not have a tendancy to believe them either!!

This may be presumptuos of me but I find it curious that people such as yourself appear to place blinding trust in such institutions as well as anything funded by same.

So please explain what is the purpose of this global spraying of the population that would entail spraying those that do the spraying.
    For an answer to the above you might find it fruitful to investigate subject matter on the current state of the art known as geo engineering. One of the more plausible explanations out there is that they are trying to induce global cooling. ie control the weather!! Of course, if true, the merits of doing such on a global scale without the consent or knowledge of the population would be another matter entirely, don't you think?

Lets see here...you insert a video that attempts to debunk chemtrails by picking apart what is obviously videos depicting contrails by someone named DrDissent. Is this what you accept as scientific rigour?

Mind Control,

You end you view on this subject with these words "that daily weapon of mass deception otherwise masquerading as your television ? "

Now im guessing but i bet you still have one.

That is such a strange view , not really sure how to respond to that mindset.

Ok i guess you see the world as you do and i see it different,
    I actually have a lot of televisions, some of which probably still work as I collect them as a cheap source of electronic comonents. I especially like micro wave ovens as a source of magnetotrons and voltage doublers. If you search the net you will find a circuit circa 1978 from which you could build your very own mind controller from the above mentioned parts supply.

Would I be right to ass-u-me from what you are saying you don't believe marketing via televison to be a form of mind control?

Oh well, my universe is mine and yours is yours. Enjoy.

I'll leave you with a quote from my favourite scientist...

"Science is but a perversion of itself unless it has as its goal the benefit of all mankind" Nicola Tesla.

Namaste

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

ace (16th March 2011), An Cailleach (15th March 2011), Bassplayer1 (13th December 2014)

12. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Angry Re: Dr. Rauni Kilde talks about mind control, UFOs & more

Well Mr Mad Hatter,

Not sure why you feel you want to involve the mods on this site, you are a strange one arnt you,

Was it because of your childish use of the word assume which you broke up to read ass-u-me , that was so funny , .

Ok i will leave you with a video from one of your mind controlled friends who is on this site by the name of Omniveres.

Just wondering , its possible you might have one of those inplants in your head.

Well its been fun, now dont go and watch too much telly, you could loose your mind.

PS Omniveres, i loved the music.
    Last edited by Bob_2011; 15th March 2011 at 16:02.

13. Link to Post #9
    France Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,430 times in 288 posts

All i ask is to see the evidence, ive read enough of these crazy ideas, im not going to waste much more time on these subjects, are you saying just because you read somthing you believe it. I like my sciences, and so any theory thats worth its salt must stand up to investigation, and in the end if any conlusion is reached it must be on the evidence, just reading about it chancy will not do , so if you cant produce any real evidence on both of these silly theories other than what people write about i think i will hold fast to what ive already said.
    Hello Bob,
    I have been following your post's with interest, hope you don't mind if I interact for a while.

Would you except Santa Claus as a example of proof of Mind Control.

Santa Claus is one of the most famous IFOs (identified flying objects) in history. The hirsute gift giver with the levitating reindeer has had more sightings than all UFO, Bigfoot, and Virgin Mary sightings combined.

The innocent and pure witnesses to the jolly one decked out in sartorial crimson flailing away at his flying reindeer are legion. Who can mistrust a child, much less billions of children? Surely these witnesses are reliable.

There is no proof that they are suffering from any mental derangement. They have no motive for lying. The only plausible explanation for these sightings is that they are genuine. There is no reason to think that all these witnesses are confabulating. If there is nothing to this belief, then why do so many people believe it? There is no way this could be an example of communal reinforcement of a false idea or delusion. ie Mind Control.

By the way I was gutted when me mum told me he wasn't real, I remember saying to her
    You have lied to me for 32 years

With Respect

Ace

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ace For This Post:

An Cailleach (15th March 2011), Mad Hatter (16th March 2011), TigerLilly (15th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #10
    Portugal Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,751 times in 1,168 posts

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MariaDine For This Post:

Mad Hatter (16th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hi Ace, i appreciate what you are saying , and that you were 32 when it dawned on you, lol , very good, but of course we all love our children so much when they are at that age and telling a little white lie is for the good of their hearts and ours, bless em, and yes on a deeper level that i assume you ment your message to be hered on, and that could be looked upon as some sort of mind coercion but on a subtle level that we can accept in the guise of advertising,

But that falls a long way short of being brain implanted. so i think we can dismiss those every day social subtle persuasions that tempt us to buy one soap powder above another.

Again i belive for what ever reason some people are more susceptible to being persuaded that things are what THEY say they are, but in reality they are not,.
    To be blunt but desperately trying not to be demeaning to those people they are a little gulible, and me pointing this out on a public forum to the person whos belief it is does invariably cause them to defend their belief , not because they are right but becuase its THEIR belife.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Bob_2011 For This Post:

ace (15th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #12
    France Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,430 times in 288 posts

Hi Ace, i appreciate what you are saying , and that you were 32 when it dawned on you, lol , very good, but of course we all love our children so much when they are at that age and telling a little white lie is for the good of their hearts and ours, bless em, and yes on a deeper level that i assume you ment your message to be hered on, and that could be looked upon as some sort of mind coercion but on a subtle level that we can accept in the guise of advertising,

But that falls a long way short of being brain implanted. so i think we can dismiss those every day social subtle persuasions that tempt us to buy one soap powder above another.

Again i belive for what ever reason some people are more susceptible to being persuaded that things are what THEY say they are, but in reality they are not,.
    To be blunt but desperately trying not to be demeaning to those people they are a little gulible, and me pointing this out on a public forum to the person whos belief it is does invariably cause them to defend their belief , not because they are right but becuase its THEIR belife.
    I am in alignment with you on that.
    I think it exists (Mind Control) but only works if you are susceptible to it.

Ace

20. The Following User Says Thank You to ace For This Post:

Bob_2011 (15th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,300 times in 5,193 posts

Hi Bob
    My understanding is that military planes are not used in the spreading of chemicals over our skies.
    Hope this helps.
    Last edited by ktlight; 15th March 2011 at 20:27. Reason: typo

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

hey bob,my interest in chemtrails came from observing them in the sky and then doing some research and finding info on t net.
    I did not read any articles beforehand,I saw them with my own eyes and continue to do so.
    heres how you do it..you go outside and you look up.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

jimbojp (16th March 2011)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Well well well Mr Bob three holes in the ground...

Since I have maybe swallowed the hook and the line I might as well see what the sinker tastes like!!

Not sure why you feel you want to involve the mods on this site, you are a strange one arnt you,

I would refer you back to my first post in this discussion where I pointed out I am new here. Apologies for me thinking that was obvious from my provisional membership status and sum total of just 8 posts.

Perhaps I should have highlighted the fact that this is the first time I’ve been involved in a public forum and as such I am feeling my way regarding both etiquette and system functionality. Thus my appeal to the person who started this thread and or the mods was purely out of respect. Since I thoroughly enjoy robust discussion I don’t wish to find myself excluded from the site by stepping over a line I am as yet not aware of.

Was it because of your childish use of the word assume which you broke up to read ass-u-me , that was so funny , .

Touche. I thank you for pointing out my rather churlish behaviour there. The duly noted clown inference was a very apt reminder for me to play the ball not the man.

Ok i will leave you with a video from one of your mind controlled friends who is on this site by the name of Omniveres.

Thank you for the video link, but I am afraid I have absolutely no idea who Omniveres is so would at this stage be unable to classify him/her as a friend.

Just wondering , its possible you might have one of those inplants in your head.

How very droll sir!!

I am however having some difficulty in ascertaining why someone whose opening post stated

Mind Control , i wont beat around the bush, this subject is my pet hate along with that ridiculous Chemtrail theory

and finishing with…

Ok now convince me im wrong.

has bothered to come to a thread like this to begin with.

Now in light of our dialogue to date, if I add to the above observation your reply to Ace where you said…

and made the mistake of thinking you were referring to me then I might accidentally conclude that I was being smeared and that your behaviour is somewhat, to use the net vernacular, troll like.

Of course that might be drawing a very long bow so I am left to take your words at face value, thus given your expressed interest in the science of the matters within this thread you may find the science at the end of the following link interesting.

http://www.cheniere.org/explore%20ar...ntrol1/p01.htm

If you are able to point me at a location on the net, where the two papers by 'Whittaker' that Mr. Beardon references frequently, actually reside I would be truly grateful. It would seem that an ability to refer to these would greatly help in my understanding of Scalar Technology.

If that is above your current level of understanding then the following site helps to lay it out in terms more suitable for the layman,

http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/morgan.htm

Well its been fun, now dont go and watch too much telly, you could loose your mind.

Maybe resulting in me taking you completely out of context in future…

telling a lie is for the good

Playing the man is such a blast isn’t it??

It certainly has been fun, I once again thank you for the discourse and I look forward to the impact of your valuable input on the denizens of some of the more esoteric threads should you choose to visit any of them.

For the benefit of those reading whose first language is not English I currently believe,

1) The Chemtrail issue should be investigated more.
    2) Some science for the basis of mind control exists.
    3) I am not aware of having been microchipped (yet….)

Namaste.

PS I also would like to apologise to all for the sarcasm, it is unfortunately a deeply ingrained defence against bullying from younger days. I am aware that it is the lowest for of wit and aspire to try and raise my game to the fine example of levity given by Ace in that brilliant father Xmas analogy.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mad Hatter For This Post:

ace (20th March 2011), jimbojp (16th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Mad Hatter (here)
    PS norivaldo Isn’t she brilliant!! Wish I had the resources to go to some of those open Russian conferences..
    Agreed.
    She's fascinating and her interviews are always a pleasure to watch. She is so spontaneous and friendly, but still very sharp and well-informed about what's going on.
    I believe Bill Ryan is familiar with her and would be nice to see both together in a conversation about those topics.
    Last edited by norivaldo; 17th March 2011 at 18:05.
    "Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.” (John 8:32)

27. The Following User Says Thank You to norivaldo For This Post:

Mad Hatter (18th March 2011)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Here is the patent for chemtrails

http://patft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...&RS=PN/5003186

I recommend looking at mind-control from more of a psychological point of view....as it is of course.....psychological.
    It seems to me to be more of a behavioural reinforcement than anything else. i.e. if you tell someone that they are stupid bad so on and so forth all the time for extended periods of time.....they will eventually start to believe it themselves. Therefore being stated, some people are far easier to control than others......mind control is a layering technique.....you have to go through many layers of the brain in order to re-program a humans thought processess.....a process that i am not willing to go into due to the depth of the matter......it requires a thread in and of itself....but there are a bunch already up that i havent read so the answers may already be there.

The short version.....everything you do to prepare a child for their life on this planet a.k.a. socialization is mind control to a certain extent............religion is especially good at this, as well as political motives.
    Last edited by Decibellistics; 19th March 2011 at 01:51.
    Today a man on acid realized that all of matter is merely energy condensed into a slow moving vibration, that we are all one, and there is no such thing as death. Life is but a dream.
    Here's Tom with the weather.....
    -Bill Hicks

+ Reply to Thread