+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Some awesome stuff I've learned.

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks

Default Some awesome stuff I've learned.

Check it...
    Take accelerometers that normally would be on cars.......put a bunch of them on an electric car, find a way to route the output charge from the piezoelectric effect from the quartz crystals to the electric battery to the car....boom you charge your car as you drive because accelerometers measure vibration.....probably not a new idea but a friggen good one.

This already exists. Take two extremely strong frequencies for example 100 khz and 300khz, overlay these two frequencies with the audio signal wished to be sent and in which direction or target.......two inaudible frequencies that combined can send an audio signal to any place really......mind control anyone????? If only people were benevolent with this one, then we wouldn't have to use speakers lol. I need to research this better for the physics but this is the general idea. Does anyone remember the average "Joe-Shmo" people that claimed to being manipulated I believe it was back in the 70's (date???) with mind control.........This, Microwaves, Electromagnetics.....God knows??????

Just a few neat little things that we should probably be aware about.
    I'm sure i'll have more stuff in the future

Also just a crazy last thought.....if music is mathematical as well as emotional....are there mathematical equations for emotions.....and or is there a mathematical equation for INSANITY lol. 010101010111001001010010011
    Last edited by Decibellistics; 28th April 2010 at 22:19. Reason: Post script

2. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Some awesome stuff I've learned.

Is there a way to have a frequency measuring device that has a huge output load with little power needs to be operated? And is it possible to have a ground based sattelite beaming a strong frequency to the measuring device whose power could then be utilized to power our homes etc. The only problem with this is the effect of sending these waves through our planet and atmosphere....i.e. HAARP Just some wild ideas once again....sure there is probably some box that can do these things for 10,000 years, but i sure doubt that'll be showing up anytime soon. Feel free to kill the cynic lol.

+ Reply to Thread