Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast

Thread: Project Serpo (aka Project Crystal Knight): the whole story

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Default Project Serpo (aka Project Crystal Knight): the whole story

Binary Sun, by Don Dixon (1968-2007)

Surprisingly, there doesn't seem to be much in this forum on this topic. I say surprisingly because, as many of you know, Bill Ryan was closely involved with investigating Project Serpo a few years ago, and at one stage was even the webmaster for the serpo.org website before moving on. Maybe it isn't that surprising since information on Serpo seems to have dried up, thanks to the PTB. But its legacy remains.

It was Project Serpo that first awakened my interest in the depth of the rabbit hole in which I now find myself. How could a government successfully manage to deny the existence of an exchange program between extraterrestrials and humans, between two planets about forty light years apart?

Project Serpo was recently mentioned in a post by Heise in the PA thread What's wrong with ATS? and responded to by Bill Ryan, who said

Quote Well, this really needs a new thread in itself.
    Well, here it is!

Bill went on to say, in a later post:

Quote Yes, fully understood. It was a highly complex story (even more complex than the 'Charles material' ) and Victor Martinez, Kerry and I are probably the only people who understood the bulk of what happened. (Victor knows more than anyone, and he is sworn to secrecy about quite a lot of stuff.)
    So here is the background to Project Serpo for those of you unfamiliar with it.

The history (abridged from Wikipedia) is basically this:

Quote Project Serpo is the name of an alleged top-secret exchange program between the United States government and an alien planet called Serpo.

The first mention of a 'Project Serpo' was in a UFO email list maintained by enthusiast Victor Martinez. Various versions of the conspiracy theory circulated, and were later detailed on www.serpo.org. According to the most common version of the story, an alien survived a crash near Roswell in the later 1940s (see Roswell UFO incident). This alien was detained but treated well by American military forces, contacted its home planet and eventually repatriated. The story continues by claiming that this led to the establishment of some sort of relationship between the American government and the people of its home world – said to be a planet of the binary star system Zeta Reticuli.

Zeta Reticuli has a history in ufology (including the Betty and Barney Hill abduction and the Bob Lazar story), having been claimed as the home system of an alien race called the Greys.

The story finally claims that twelve American military personnel visited the planet between 1965 and 1978 and that all of the party have since died, from 'after effects of high radiation levels from the two suns'.
    The picture above, by Don Dixon, bears a remarkable (!) resemblance, according to Bill Ryan, to a photo of Serpo seen by him...

The problem with the Serpo story (as I'm sure Bill Ryan will be the first to tell you!) is that there are significantly conflicting accounts of it that have not as yet been resolved. For a more detailed version without getting too bogged down, either go to the two-page UFO.Whipnet.org article, the Project Serpo Story (Part 1, Part 2), or read the same series of testimonials posted by Victor Martinez in Open Minds Forum's Project ANONYMOUS goes on-line! This will give you the general idea. (Note that numbering of the testimonials follow the same sequence in each of the two above references but are out of step with each other.)

For detailed analysis, visit the Serpo.org site (last update 2009).

Project Serpo is also known as Project Crystal Knight. Now, you wouldn't think this has Nazi associations, but Kerry Cassidy certainly unearthed them in an article reprinted in Bibliotecapleyades.net:
    Project Crystal Knight - Video interview of Bill Ryan - March 2006

The article contains a link to The Nazi Party, the Thule Society, the Occult, and Freemasonry, which should be of interest to readers of Maria Stade's thread Operation Black Sun.

What surprises me is that I have not been able to find any mention of this interview on the Project Camelot Website, nor links to the video or an audio version thereof. This is Kerry's second interview with Bill (not clear whether the first one was Serpo-related). However, the 15-minute video, with the very British title of Project Serpo - The Changing of the Guard is alive and well on YouTube.

Quote Changing of the Guard: Project Serpo, aka Project Crystal Knight
    Interview 2, Laughlin, Nevada, 6th March 2007

A year to the day after their first meeting, Bill talks with Kerry about the ups and downs of the Serpo story; what is and isn't known for sure; their now famous correspondence with an "old man" (claimed to be an elderly retired astronaut); and the factors which led Bill to decide to step down from his role as Serpo webmaster and put his attention 100% on Project Camelot (http://projectcamelot.org), their site which features video interviews with insiders and others who are sharing valuable information to the public. This interview constitutes Bill's formal "retirement" announcement, and is also a statement of his focus on the future of the human race rather than on the past.
    There are two more threads on Open Minds that IMO are worth bookmarking:

Serpo - A Chronology By Ufonaut. This clearly sets out the timeline of events.

In defense of Serpo by Greatwaller, which nicely sums up the current situation and Bill's departure.

As Greenwaller states, "The Serpo Story, as we know it here, is not yet over until it is finally over - one way or another...!" I would like to conclude by quoting Bill Ryan in his second interview with Kerry, in which he deftly outlines the real value of Project Serpo to us, whether its details are clear or not.

Quote Here's the tree analogy: if you step back just a little way, you see the shape of the woods. The individual trees don't matter so much. The shape of the woods says clearly that we have been visited, that contact has been established, that we have been genetically manipulated by extraterrestrial species for reasons unknown, that the government has acquired advanced technology, sometimes by fair exchange or by gift, and sometimes by having come across it in the desert and they acquisitioned it when nobody was looking.

What happened in the 1960s and 1970s doesn't matter to me, because I'm not there any more. I'm here; this is 2007. What I'm really concerned about is what's going to happen next year, and the year after, and in the years running up to this highly charged year, 2012, or beyond. And the real questions behind that are, why are the visitors here in the first place? Why did they make an appearance en masse after the second World War, even if they had been visiting us for millennia? Why so much, and why now?
    Last edited by str8thinker; 17th March 2011 at 22:45. Reason: Corrected misspelling of 'Heise'
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

2. The Following 44 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

11alone (17th March 2011), Akispc (17th September 2012), Amenjo (17th March 2011), Anka (6th February 2020), Atlas (10th August 2016), avid (22nd January 2022), Bill Ryan (16th February 2014), Bluewool (18th March 2011), buckminster fuller (17th March 2011), Casey Claar (2nd June 2023), Chicodoodoo (17th March 2011), dan33 (18th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Dennis Jonathan (22nd March 2011), Dennis Leahy (18th March 2011), Donna O (17th March 2011), fifi (17th March 2011), firstlook (17th March 2011), Hervé (17th March 2011), ian33 (23rd August 2023), InCiDeR (23rd March 2011), John Parslow (23rd March 2011), kfm27917 (14th October 2020), king anthony (17th March 2011), Kryztian (19th November 2022), Lazlo (22nd March 2011), Mare (22nd January 2022), NASA Apollo Cartographer (24th August 2023), Neal (7th October 2015), Newlyn (9th April 2011), Nortreb (17th March 2011), Omni (9th April 2011), pounamuknight (20th November 2022), Redtailhawk (21st March 2011), Sadieblue (21st February 2021), silverchimes (17th March 2011), Sir Eltor (18th March 2011), sunflower (19th March 2011), Swanette (18th March 2011), TelosianEmbrace (25th January 2015), Tintin (30th July 2018), Victoria (19th February 2020), wolfman (20th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Heise's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Project Serpo (aka Project Crystal Knight): the whole story

I have some more info to add, just so everyone gets all sides of the story:

Let's start from the beginning,
    November 30, 2005 - "Centrist" creates a thread on AboveTopSecret.com titled "Project Serpo: Postings by "Anonymous" - Breaking News?

-This becomes on of the most heated replied threads on ATS up to around 2007. - HS.

Serpo Story as told by RU (Reality Uncovered former ATS members Zep Tepi and Ryan Dube):

Shawnna’s Serpo Truth.

RU Response to Bill Ryan

According to RU's investigation.

Quote In the beginning, there was Richard Doty. In November of 2005, Mr. Doty emailed Victor Martinez the infamous "Anonymous" email, allegedly written by a DIA "insider". Victor distributed this email to his email list, and the rest is history. The 5000+ Serpo thread on ATS, Bill Ryan's website, animosity between Bill Ryan and ATS, animosity between Victor and Bill Ryan, animosity between RU and OM forums, allegations of "COINTELPRO", smear campaigns, and much more. Over the past few months, RU has successfully revealed the evidence showing the following:
    Last edited by Heise; 17th March 2011 at 15:13.

4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Heise For This Post:

dan33 (18th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Kryztian (19th November 2022), mondaze (1st May 2011), NASA Apollo Cartographer (24th August 2023), pounamuknight (20th November 2022), Victoria (19th February 2020)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,246 times in 853 posts

That link sure does paint a very bad picture of Bill. It sounds like Bill was lying and
    being very deceitful, just to make him look very good in front of everyone.

I hope this isn't true of Bill. Other-wise, that would mean that the charles material
    is in fact a deceitful lie, just to gain popularity among his followers.

Would you care to make a comment on this Bill? I'm not judging you. I just would
    like some clarity...

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to humanalien For This Post:

dan33 (18th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Denise/Dizi (7th February 2020), Kryztian (19th November 2022), pounamuknight (20th November 2022), Victoria (19th February 2020)

7. Link to Post #4
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)

That link sure does paint a very bad picture of Bill. It sounds like Bill was lying and
    I don't think it does at all. It paints a very poor picture of RU. Look at the language RU uses in it; it reeks of cabal-speak, just sayin'.

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,217 times in 32,906 posts

Quote Posted by humanalien (here)

I hope this isn't true of Bill. Other-wise, that would mean that the charles material
    is in fact a deceitful lie, just to gain popularity among his followers.

Would you care to make a comment on this Bill? I'm not judging you. I just would
    like some clarity...
    Hi there - no, this is quite a lot of nonsense. Steve Broadbent and Ryan Dube (from Reality Uncovered) are serious debunkers, and sometimes fairly vicious ones as well.

This needs more time to me to respond, but here (linked below) is a start. I'll also be happy to answer all questions.

http://serpo.org/final_update.php
    A Final Update from Bill Ryan: 5 March 2007

Serpo is dead… long live Serpo

[From 'The King is dead... long live the King', a traditional English phrase referring to the celebration of the continuation of the monarchy despite the death of the reigning king.]

Or:
    An exchange program almost certainly happened, and why I'm now moving on to other things...

With no further Serpo information having been released since August 2006, readers can be forgiven for assuming that, despite several more false dawns, there may now be no more. This is an assumption now shared by myself.

In December 2006, after Victor Martinez had received a number of photos which turned out to be fakes, I first drafted this update page you’re reading now. My intention was to hand this site over to another webmaster, and focus my attention full time (rather than just 95% of the time) on Project Camelot, which supports disclosure and which publishes interviews, free of charge, with insiders and other important witnesses to government secrecy.

I withheld posting it then because there was reason to hold the possibility that at least some of the insiders who were part of the backstage story might be present at the 2007 Laughlin UFO Congress. However, this has just concluded, and no-one was there – with one exception. This was an elderly man, with aquiline features and wearing a pilot's jacket... who, to my great interest, was clearly shocked to see me there again.

I'd met him at last year's Congress, and had been told then that he was Paul McGovern (a retired DIA official well-known in insider UFO circles), attending under a pseudonym. Last year this man had indeed shown an uncommon interest in me and, after the Congress was over, I'd been told he had passed on the message to me, via an intermediary, to ask whether or not I had “bought his story”.

This year, on seeing him again, I confronted him; but he earned his paycheck by denying complicity to the bitter end. Eventually I left him alone, seeing that no further progress would be gained. Having analyzed all the available photographs, I don’t believe he was Paul McGovern, but I do believe he's a DIA agent. That should be no surprise, as agents frequently patrol UFO conventions. But this, too, merely adds to the smoke and mirrors of the ongoing Serpo intrigue. As ever, nothing definitive transpired.

Meanwhile, and hinting strongly at a great deal more substance, I had told the story in our 17th February Coast to Coast AM radio interview of how Kerry Cassidy and I had made contact with an elderly man who we’d been told, off the record, was a reserve Serpo astronaut who had trained with the team who went on the mission. The full story follows here, and makes for fascinating reading. (Readers may be interested to know that the identity of the senior CIA agent was who contacted us in irritation, unnamed below, can be deduced from reading Dan Smith’s blog with some care and attention. The agent is identified there as "SI", an acronym for Salmo Irideus, or Troutfish.)

While intending no harm or discourtesy, and definitely with no intention to betray confidentiality, we had evidently trodden on the toes of both the DIA and CIA, as no-one had imagined that we would be actually take it upon ourselves to contact the person now known in Serpo lore as “the old man”. This is what had happened:

I was told the name of someone who was supposedly a reserve Serpo astronaut, as far back as February 2006. This occurred naturally in conversation with a member of the intelligence community. I was also told the general area where this person lived.

A couple of months later, on 21 April, Kerry Cassidy and I opted to take a little initiative of our own. We did a search on the internet and found his name, together with a street address and telephone number. So we decided to write to him.

The letter was sent by FedEx. It expressed support, promised that his ID and contact details would not be revealed to anyone, said that we’d be delighted to assist with the disclosure effort with a Project Camelot interview under any stipulated conditions of confidentiality, and sought to establish direct communication if at all possible.

The letter was delivered and signed for, but after that there was silence. He never responded. We came to suspect that we’d written to the wrong person, and it was all a mistake.

Then, out of the blue, on 8 September, I received an e-mail from Kit Green (not marked Private) saying:
    Did you go to [*******] to see Mr. [*******] with your girlfriend and a camera?

Where did you get his name and address?
    We thought: “Thank you, Kit.” Beautiful confirmation. That was a slip on Kit’s part.

The distortion in Kit Green’s belief about what had happened (and the time delay – four and a half months) made us wonder if this had been reported up the line through the DIA, across to the CIA at a high level, and then down to Kit, accumulating errors along the way. (We’ll leave others to determine the likelihood of Kit Green still being on the CIA payroll.)

I did not reply to Kit’s question (hoping he would say more) - and he did.

On 6 October, in the context of an e-mail to me about other matters and cc’d to Victor Martinez, Robert Collins, Marilyn Ruben, Brendan Burton, and Larry Dicken, he wrote:
    I accept your not answering me about your intrusion with camera and recording device to try and interview the old man, as a private matter.
    Thanks, Kit. So now we know he’s an old man. (We had, of course, never met him.)

In December, meeting with Victor for the first time in a while, Victor told us that he too had heard that we had greatly irritated the DIA with our little initiative – and (importantly) that this was the reason that I was suddenly cut out of the loop (soon after the delivery of the FedEx letter) regarding receiving any of the Serpo releases directly. (Students of the ongoing saga will recall that it was then that the releases reverted to Victor.)

Meanwhile, in November, Kerry and I decided to visit this man in person. We prepared a letter of the utmost courtesy, to be hand-delivered. We would then retire to a coffee shop for several hours, with our cellphone on the table. Then we would head back home again after a pre-allotted time.

Our letter read:
    Dear Mr *******,

We were given your name by [****], and found your address in the [*******] phonebook. In May of this year we delivered a secure personal letter to you by FedEx.

We’d greatly appreciate the opportunity to talk with you in person, under any conditions of confidentiality which you may stipulate. We’d like to discuss how we may be able to help your efforts to release the Serpo story. We’re aware that the ongoing release has met with numerous difficulties over the course of the last year.

We’d like to emphasize that we do not wish to do anything to breach any requested confidentiality. We’ve known your identity and contact details for many months yet have never revealed these to anyone else. We assure you that we can be trusted fully.

We’ll be in [*******] for the rest of the afternoon until 7.00 pm. Please call us at [(***) *** ****] (cell) if you or any other of your colleagues are interested in meeting with us. We’d be delighted to hear from you.

With our best wishes,

Bill Ryan
    Kerry Cassidy
    We delivered the letter, and - most interestingly - the man’s wife was waiting for us at the gate as we arrived, despite our having informed no-one of our plan. We’d either been tracked, or our car is bugged; neither would be a surprise. The man himself, who was elderly but looked as he'd been strong and athletic in his youth, was at the door, watching, some 20 or 30 yards away. We were polite and deferential, handed her the letter, and immediately left.

We waited till 7pm, but the phone did not ring.

In mid-December, I then heard from Kit Green again, who said that he’d been told that we’d visited the man in person with camera and recording equipment in hand, asking for an interview. (I won’t copy the message, because it was marked Private.)

I sent Kit Green the text of the letter copied above, and explained that either the man himself was lying, or that he, Kit, been deliberately misinformed by his source. (It wouldn’t be the first time that Kit has been fed malicious false information about me from persons unknown.)

None of this proves that the man was an astronaut, or that Serpo exists... but it does show, fairly conclusively, that we’d stepped heavily on someone’s toes by making contact with this man, and that the report had rippled out through the intel community to eventually reach Kit Green.

So an "old man", sensitively connected to the story, definitely exists... and is being well protected.

In another synchronous event, Shawnna Connolly, having come to blows (in protest at their unethical activity) with Ryan Dube and Steve Broadbent, her former conspirators and debunkers at the Reality Uncovered forum, ‘outed’ Reality Uncovered’s ongoing smear campaign in massive and compelling detail on www.serpo.info. The only thing she omitted to mention in the listed catalog of dirty tricks was their having gained unauthorized access to my personal e-mail account (not just the serpo e-mails) last November and December, an action which I’ve obtained legal advice was criminal. Apart from this detail, the entire account of the smear campaign is well-told on www.serpo.info, and needs no repetition on these pages.

All this, combined with Kerry Cassidy and myself celebrating the first anniversary of our initial meeting (when Kerry interviewed me – click here) with another interview, twelve months on to the day, made me realize that now was the optimum time to step down from being the webmaster of this site which has intrigued and involved so many for so long. As stated above, I'd been considering this since December 2006; the principal trigger for the final decision now was the Laughlin "anniversary" combined with the complete lack of further updates for six months.

So from here on out I'll look back on Serpo with a mixture of fondness and relief. And I’ll be focusing full-time on Project Camelot, a website of comprehensive video interviews with insiders and other important disclosure witnesses.

Here are my conclusions, such as it’s possible to reach any:
    • As I stated in my July 26 American Antigravity interview, I believe the Serpo story is a mixture of disinformation (i.e. truth mixed with added fictional elements) and naturally occurring compounded errors (such as uncorrected audiotape transcripts of the team commander's logs)... surrounding a core of extraordinary truth.
    • As stated above, an "old man", sensitively connected to the story, definitely exists... and is being well protected.
    • My instinct that this story had to be made available to the general public has turned out to be well justified.
    • There's been an extraordinary amount of dirty tricks and smears specifically intended to discredit the story, but emanating from a relatively small group of people.
    • The phrase “exchange program” has now been permanently introduced into the vocabulary of the UFO community... and an exchange program of some kind definitely occurred (see release 21).
    • The Serpo account is endlessly fascinating, and is bound to be remain controversial. However, it's about an event that occurred nearly 50 years ago and is primarily historical. While one can always learn from the study of history or historical events, my attention is now concentrated on information and research concerning what may lie ahead for us all.
    • For those readers who'd like to involve themselves in ongoing discussion and debate, you'll find yourself met with friendliness and courtesy on the Open Minds Forum. The contact form on this site will be disabled, but ongoing debate, observations, comments and questions can all be posted here.
    • As stated above, my own focus will now be 100% on Project Camelot.
    My best wishes to those who have shown interest in this fascinating story.

Bill Ryan

5 March 2007
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th March 2011 at 21:44.

9. The Following 32 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Amenjo (17th March 2011), Bluewool (18th March 2011), Casey Claar (2nd June 2023), Chicodoodoo (17th March 2011), dan33 (18th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Denise/Dizi (9th February 2020), Dennis Jonathan (22nd March 2011), Dennis Leahy (18th March 2011), fifi (17th March 2011), Hervé (17th March 2011), humanalien (21st March 2011), ian33 (23rd August 2023), JRS (18th March 2011), king anthony (17th March 2011), magicmanx (18th March 2011), mountain_jim (19th March 2011), Möbius (17th March 2011), NancyV (18th March 2011), NASA Apollo Cartographer (24th August 2023), pounamuknight (20th November 2022), Professor (18th March 2011), Realeyes (19th March 2011), scott12133 (17th March 2011), Sir Eltor (18th March 2011), Sirus (17th June 2023), str8thinker (17th March 2011), Swanette (18th March 2011), Tintin (19th November 2022), tunguska (28th March 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020), wolfman (20th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

--------

From https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...422#post177422

Quote Posted by Heise (here)
    Quote Posted by Bill Ryan (here)
    Quote Posted by Heise (here)
    The Wayne Jaeshcke ATS incident had to do with Serpo and he supposedly was trying to discredit the story by impersonating Sylvester Mcoglin, an insider.

It was actually ATS members who told Bill Ryan of his agenda after they noticed Wayne became more against the story by scamming Victor Martinez over emails... as they were initially looking to uncover the story as well. Two of those ATS members started the site "Reality Uncovered". If VM really was in the loop he would not have fallen for Waynes scam in the first place.

The legend of Serpo will be that it was a fabrication of Collins and Rick, as part of a viral marketing plan to generate buzz and interest for a book. It is this writer's conclusion that the only ones "behind" Rick Doty, in the creation of this hoaxed information, were Bob Collins and Douglas and Marilyn Ruben.
    Well, this really needs a new thread in itself. I can understand anyone having those views, which have become a sort of accepted belief system in the UFO media, but that's absolutely not how it was.

Rick Doty's role was complex (and I met with him twice during that period personally, at length - he came to meet Kerry and myself at her house and we spoke off record for two and a half hours) - and Bob Collins and Mariiyn Ruben were categorically not involved in the story at all (Bob Collins was actually very critical of it).

Re Wayne Jaeschke, that's correct - Steve Broadbent and Ryan Dube (then ATS members, as was I) outed him to me: they had initially been part of the scam with Shawnna Connelly, and then I brought it to Victor Martinez's attention and to that of many others. He later lost his job not only with ATS, but with the East Coast law firm he was working for, Morrison & Foerster.
    Yes, this topic alone should be a new thread. If other people are in the know, I cant be certain as I'm speaking about facts that have been presented to me to the best of my knowledge and research.

-HS.
    Yes, fully understood. It was a highly complex story (even more complex than the 'Charles material' ) and Victor Martinez, Kerry and I are probably the only people who understood the bulk of what happened. (Victor knows more than anyone, and he is sworn to secrecy about quite a lot of stuff.)

As an unpublished snippet of indirect evidence, in October 2010 I was contacted by someone who worked for NORAD in the 1970s, calling himself Jay. He gave his full name and contact details, and wrote (very slightly edited):

I worked as an electrical engineer at NORAD in 1976-1978. I was just a young airman. But I did have the appropriate security clearances and the specific job classification necessary to have daily access to all areas of the Cheyenne Mountain complex for the three years I worked there.

I recall hearing primarily from the guys in the command center, in my opinion, what you'd call "scuttlebutt". Common "around the coffee pot" type conversations. There was, however, some excitement in the command center during a time period in July of 1978 from the guys working in the command center.

As you may or may not know, the general "Top Secret" environment of the military is on a very "need to know" basis. The constant threat of "long prison sentences in Ft Leavenworth", or just mysteriously "disappearing from existence" were the most common punishment for speaking of classified information outside the community of "those who needed to know."

I recall hearing the words "Crystal Palace" and "Crystal Knight" from several different individuals on several occasions during the July 1978 time frame. I really did not give it any serious thought until just a few months ago, when I heard the phrase "Crystal Knight" once again. I heard from a friend that some of the project managers from the 1960's provided "deathbed" confessions of things they felt the citizens of the world should really be aware of.

I "Googled" Project Crystal Knight, and spent many hours researching the various tidbits of information. I explored all the possible "Internet links" regarding the planet Serpo (the "final destination" of this exchange program), the dates and locations in the USA where the exchanges had been made, and the general circumstances that led to the creation and negotiations of this ET exchange program. The scattered pieces of this puzzle started to make some sense now.

11. The Following 22 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Amenjo (17th March 2011), Chicodoodoo (17th March 2011), dan33 (18th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2020), fifi (17th March 2011), Hervé (17th March 2011), humanalien (21st March 2011), Hybrid5226 (19th March 2011), ian33 (23rd August 2023), InCiDeR (23rd March 2011), JRS (18th March 2011), Kryztian (19th November 2022), modwiz (18th March 2011), Möbius (17th March 2011), NeedleThreader (7th October 2015), pounamuknight (20th November 2022), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015), Swanette (18th March 2011), Tintin (19th November 2022), Victoria (19th February 2020), wolfman (20th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Great Britain Avalon Member Amenjo's Avatar
    Thanks

Thank you Bill for that wonderful response.

It is your passion to find and speak the Truth that has made Avalon what it is today.

I hope that fellow Avalonians can learn by your example.

So many people are eager to jump on the first bandwagon that comes along, but we must try to be patient.

Before you decide to put statements out their about things you have heard, research as much as you can about it first.

Otherwise you could be fueling the wrong fire.

Love and Truth,

Amenjo
    Last edited by Amenjo; 17th March 2011 at 22:17.

13. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Amenjo For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2020), Kryztian (19th November 2022), Newlyn (9th April 2011), pounamuknight (20th November 2022), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015), Victoria (19th February 2020)

14. Link to Post #8
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

I disagree with Bill (in the video) that the Serpo story does not inform the future. Even if it is disinfo, meaning a mixture of truth and deliberate falsehoods or misrepresentations, then there is some truth behind the story. Perhaps you cannot disentangle that truth from the fabricated aspects of the story at this time, but simply being familiar with the story and aware that it does contain truths will be useful in the future when more information might allow that truth to be revealed. And the Serpo story also serves the present, illustrating how misinformation, speculation, imagination, deception, and distraction are all carefully blended to define the world we live in, where one side is desperate to learn the truth, and the other side is determined to keep the truth to themselves.
    Last edited by Chicodoodoo; 17th March 2011 at 22:39.

15. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

Brodie75 (19th March 2011), dan33 (18th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2020), Dennis Jonathan (22nd March 2011), giovonni (17th March 2011), Kryztian (19th November 2022), Möbius (17th March 2011), OnyxKnight (26th March 2011), pounamuknight (20th November 2022), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015), str8thinker (17th March 2011), Swanette (18th March 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020), Zook (18th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

--------

There were other smoking guns, as well. Listen to this one - another piece of critically important confirming data that got buried in all the murk that followed.

Very early in the story (November-December 2005), I was contacted by an AF Lt-Col based in the Pentagon (name and all details supplied by him). He was a good guy, and was contacting me off-duty because he was interested in the story. He e-mailed me several times with thoughts and perspectives. He was an intelligent man, curious like all the rest of us.

Then he wrote to me with this blockbuster. This is taken from http://serpo.org/update_july_2006.php.

Read carefully and enjoy (edited and abbreviated for the purposes of this post):

Important Update: 7 July 2006

I want to re-publish the message I received on 2 December from a serving Air Force Lt Colonel assigned to the Pentagon, whose name and e-mail I know but who has requested that they are not disclosed.

Since receiving these messages my Lt Col source has “gone dark” despite a number of attempts to re-establish communication. Prior to the 2 December message, he had corresponded with me on five occasions about minor matters connected with the Serpo story. He is a military scientist, and was interested in the astrophysics of the releases; he sent me a lengthy discourse on Kepler’s Laws in which he explained how Kepler’s Laws would not apply in a Binary Star environment.

I am assuming that following his startling confirmation of the Serpo story, he has been “leaned on” to cease communication with me. Prior to 2 or 3 December, he was not violating any protocol. But after he had been told, say, not to communicate any more on this subject, he would have been jeopardizing his military career to violate the order.
    Friday, 2 Dec 2005
    Bill;

Just want to pass this along.

Yesterday, I visited an old retired USAF Colonel. This Colonel had served 30 years in USAF Intelligence. I don't know his exact time frame but it was sometime around 1955 to 1985. I have been friends with this Colonel for about five years. His son, who is also my friend, serves in my unit. Because of his extensive intelligence time, I wanted to run all this past him to see if he might know something about the information being released by Victor.

The Colonel doesn't have email so I printed all the information from Anonymous and provided him a copy. I watched him read the most current email, one with all the postings. I watched his eyes and facial expressions. After he was finished, he stated, Oh my God, who on this Earth would release such classified material?

I then asked him if all this information was real. His simple answer was, Yes, all real. I then asked the Colonel if he had been involved with this project. He said, yes, he was involved in the communications aspect of this operation from about 1961 until 1965. He was also on the debriefing team. He wouldn't provide too much information, saying that unless he saw that all information was declassified, he could not comment on details. I thanked him and left.

I was startled, to say the least. Wow, this is actually true. I always thought some of it was true but I had some doubts about details that have been released.

We may just be on the Verge of a major release of information about the most important part of our History.
    Last edited by Bill Ryan; 17th March 2011 at 22:40.

17. The Following 34 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

7alon (22nd April 2017), Amenjo (18th March 2011), avid (22nd January 2022), Casey Claar (2nd June 2023), Chicodoodoo (17th March 2011), Cognitive Dissident (19th March 2011), dan33 (18th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2020), Dennis Jonathan (22nd March 2011), Equinox (17th March 2011), fifi (17th March 2011), Hervé (17th March 2011), humanalien (21st March 2011), Hybrid5226 (19th March 2011), ian33 (23rd August 2023), JRS (18th March 2011), ketikoti (19th March 2011), king anthony (17th March 2011), Kryztian (19th November 2022), magicmanx (18th March 2011), modwiz (18th March 2011), mountain_jim (19th March 2011), Möbius (17th March 2011), pounamuknight (20th November 2022), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015), Realeyes (19th March 2011), scott12133 (17th March 2011), str8thinker (17th March 2011), Swanette (18th March 2011), thunder24 (18th March 2011), Tintin (19th November 2022), Victoria (19th February 2020), wolfman (20th March 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 93,628 times in 20,439 posts

Lightbulb Re: Project Serpo (aka Project Crystal Knight): the whole story

i see Bill's post got in between Chicodoodoo and my post response~ but i agree with this...

From Chicodoodoo

"I disagree with Bill (in the video) that the Serpo story does not inform the future. Even if it is disinfo, meaning a mixture of truth and deliberate falsehoods or misrepresentations, then there is some truth behind the story. Perhaps you cannot disentangle that truth from the fabricated aspects of the story at this time, but simply being familiar with the story and aware that it does contain truths will be useful in the future when more information might allow that truth to be revealed. And the Serpo story also serves the present, illustrating how misinformation, speculation, imagination, deception, and distraction are all carefully blended to define the world we live in, where one side is desperate to learn the truth, and the other side is determined to keep the truth to themselves."

hmmmmm...Truth rarely falls in the extreme regions; it usually makes it home closer to the middle of the spectrum. There are two sides to every issue, and rarely will one seem completely right to everyone involved.
    Last edited by giovonni; 17th March 2011 at 23:39.

19. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Thanks Bill for responding. After reading Zep Tepi's vitriolic Response to Bill Ryan the palpable level of hate expressed makes it clear to me that the purpose of that post was not to objectively uncover the truth but to pursue a professional smear campaign. In this I agree with karelia in post #4.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 17th March 2011 at 23:23.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.

20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2020), Hervé (17th March 2011), Jake (17th March 2011), karelia (18th March 2011), pounamuknight (20th November 2022), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015), Victoria (19th February 2020)

21. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Without wishing to go too far off-topic, a thought struck me later. A considerable level of US government - ET friendship is required before an exchange program like this can be implemented. Why then, at the same time, do we hear stories from people like Viper and the like about the same government making every effort to bring down every UFO that comes their way? If I was ET, I'd be mightily offended by this. Perhaps this deserves a separate thread.

22. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2020), king anthony (17th March 2011), Kryztian (19th November 2022), pounamuknight (20th November 2022), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015), Victoria (19th February 2020)

23. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

When I first studied the info released from Project Serpo I have to say that it struck a chord with me. I truely believe that this story was fact and not fiction. I have no difficulty believing that we are not alone. Infact I believe that people who think that we are alone are retarded (using the proper use of the term meaning "backward"). How could they ever know we are alone if they have never left "terra firma". I have studied statistics and I know that if I ask any sane Actuary they will tell you that the propability of life being present elsewhere is "1" meaning that it is certain. All the studies carried out on earth trying to find where life cannot exist ends up finding some organism that can survive in that extreme environment. We have not found one area on this planet where life doesn't exist. Even outside the "Goildilocks" zone we think that there is life. All you need is an energy source (Sun / Geothermal etc) and water (There might be other fluids that do the job just as well as water for other lifeforms) So we can now asume that there is other life in the cosmos. The next question that "retards" ask is - If life does exist elsewhere in the cosmos then how the hell can they cross the galaxy / universe to come into contact with us. Well that is another easy one to answer... My question to them would be this - Have you ever studied physics? If they say yes then ask them this - What is gravity? - They will probably answer "I don't know" - Then asky them this - "What is Magnetism?" - They may give you some crap but they will still not know what it is - Then asks them "What really causes things to attract and to repell each other? And I will guaranty that they will not know the answer. Basically we know nothing about physics. We the human (and not so human!) race only know how to model and control certain physical things. We have no idea what is really happening. So lets say for arguments sake that there is a race out there which has been around for a small amount of time longer than us - lets say 10,000 years. We went from the Wright brothers to landing on the Moon in 66 years. Do you think that they could have surpassed our extremely limited knowledge of physics within 151 times that time period? To put it another way - Do you think that the human race would be capable of space travel in the year 12011 using our current speed of technological advancement? The only answer can be Yes (unless you are retarded)!

On anther note - what I found to be particularly believable regarding Project Serpo were the details in the transcript. If you were writing a piece of fiction you would usually decribe things, events and objects that would titilate the audiance. Whereas when I read the Project Serpo Transcript I found that alot of the details described were of a mundane nature. This, I believe, is the fundemental difference between a film script and a diary. A film script is designed to excite or titilate and a diary is a personal story written down to help describe an event however uncomfortable the circumstances are.

You can always tell fact from fiction. The devil is in the detail....

Mobius
    "A fool can learn from his own experiences; the wise learn from the experience of others." - Democritus, 460-370 B.C.

24. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Möbius For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (17th March 2011), dan33 (18th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2020), Hughe (17th March 2011), humanalien (21st March 2011), OnyxKnight (26th March 2011), pounamuknight (20th November 2022), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015), Swanette (18th March 2011), Victoria (19th February 2020)

25. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    ...the same government making every effort to bring down every UFO that comes their way? If I was ET, I'd be mightily offended by this...
    If I may briefly comment on the above, as there is no thread on the topic (yet) - my apologies in advance, as my intention is not to change the course of this thread, to which I cannot give voice to.

I say, there are many (nonhuman) species; and human beings find themselves caught in a 'great' conflict. There has been, as there is now, and will be conflict between the said. Sides taken within and with others are continuous, with each having their own best interests in mind. What may appear hostile to all, or the few, only appears that way. As for the human species, they have been noticed (now) for their potential involvement of what is to be.

26. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

dan33 (18th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2020), modwiz (18th March 2011), pounamuknight (20th November 2022), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015), Victoria (19th February 2020)

27. Link to Post #15
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Möbius (here)
    We have not found one area on this planet where life doesn't exist. Even outside the "Goildilocks" zone we think that there is life. All you need is an energy source (Sun / Geothermal etc) and water (There might be other fluids that do the job just as well as water for other lifeforms) So we can now asume that there is other life in the cosmos.
    That would certainly argue that life may be much more common in the universe than we imagine.

A new kind of bacteria was recently discovered living in tiny cracks in the rocks 1.7 miles beneath the surface of our planet. The power source of their little world is not the sun or geothermal, but radioactive decay from the rocks themselves. This radioactivity disassociates water and creates compounds the bacteria can utilize as food.

Even NASA is starting to publicly admit that life exists elsewhere, probably because fewer and fewer people will believe their past dismissals and cover-ups of evidence for intelligent alien life. Of course, it's only a baby step (fossilized bacterium) compared to what they could reveal if they wanted to, but it's a long-overdue start.

28. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

dan33 (18th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2020), Möbius (18th March 2011), OnyxKnight (26th March 2011), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015), Victoria (19th February 2020)

29. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

Hi, it's not strange at all that a project like this were done. Many disinfo in it?, of course, but a wonderful story too. I wonder who write such stories. They hire writers to do the job?
    Things that catch my attention: 1. the explanation about to take a lawn mower to Serpo; the list of equipment needed; the team's disorientation during all the trip to Serpo; the lack of toilets there... and so many other things i can't remember now.

“I really found my faith when I learned that the government was opposed to the film. If NASA took the time to write me a twenty-page letter, then I knew there must be something happening.”
    Steven Spielberg.
    Close encounters it's a magnificent film. Here is the best Spielberg, working on a script that he changed almost every day during the shooting.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind (from 2:09:17)

-"The sun came up last night and sang to me"

Thanks srt8thinker for this thread, and thanks Bill for all your work on Serpo (last night Bill came up and sang to me... )

Greetings Daniel

30. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2020), king anthony (18th March 2011), pounamuknight (20th November 2022), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015), Victoria (19th February 2020)

31. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Posted by dan33 (here)
    Hi, it's not strange at all that a project like this were done. Many disinfo in it?, of course, but a wonderful story too.
    Yes, of course it was disinfo.

But disinformation = information that's partly true and partly false.

Now read that last sentence again!

That means that some of it was true.

How significant is that?

Even if 80% of it was false, that means 20% of the story is true - about a team of 12 American Scientists going to an alien planet for a number of years as part of an exchange program, and then returning many years later but with two of them having died and two having decided to stay there.

Just to show what might be false: Linda Howe, Bill Hamilton, John Lear and Bob Emenegger all testified (separately) that they had heard that a team of three scientists (not twelve) had gone on an exchange program to another planet: one had returned safely, one had died, and the third had become mentally unstable.

That'd be one of the stories of the millennium. And the Serpo story might be an altered (i.e. 'untrue') version of that. It's still dynamite information.

32. The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Amenjo (18th March 2011), Chicodoodoo (18th March 2011), Cognitive Dissident (19th March 2011), dan33 (18th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2020), giovonni (18th March 2011), Hervé (18th March 2011), humanalien (21st March 2011), Hybrid5226 (19th March 2011), Icecold (18th March 2011), JRS (18th March 2011), king anthony (18th March 2011), Kryztian (19th November 2022), Magnus (20th March 2011), Möbius (18th March 2011), pounamuknight (20th November 2022), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015), Realeyes (19th March 2011), Sir Eltor (18th March 2011), Swanette (18th March 2011), Tintin (19th November 2022), Victoria (19th February 2020)

33. Link to Post #18
    Thanks

Can't. Stop. Googling.

34. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Moemers For This Post:

dan33 (18th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2020), jjl (18th March 2011), Newlyn (9th April 2011), pounamuknight (20th November 2022), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015), Victoria (19th February 2020)

35. Link to Post #19
    Thanks
    Thanked 12,201 times in 1,429 posts

Quote Posted by dan33 (here)
    Hi, it's not strange at all that a project like this were done. Many disinfo in it?, of course, but a wonderful story too.
    Yes, of course it was disinfo.

How significant is that?

Even if 80% of it was false, that means 20% of the story is true - about a team of 12 American Scientists going to an alien planet for a number of years as part of an exchange program, and then returning many years later but with two of them having died and two having decided to stay there.

Just to show what might be false: Linda Howe, Bill Hamilton, John Lear and Bob Emenegger all testified (separately) that they had heard that a team of three scientists (not twelve) had gone on an exchange program to another planet: one had returned safely, one had died, and the third had become mentally unstable.

That'd be one of the stories of the millennium. And the Serpo story might be an altered (i.e. 'untrue') version of that. It's still dynamite information.
    I'm totally agree with you Bill.
    It's like the disinfo on the UMMO issue. So many reports, about 2 thousand pages, but i'm sure some are true. That's it!. J J Benitez, the writer, is an specialist on the UMMO affair. I'm sure you know it. Serpo and UMMO are dynamite.

Thanks for the replay, Bill.

Daniel

36. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dan33 For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2020), earth (18th March 2011), jjl (18th March 2011), OnyxKnight (26th March 2011), pounamuknight (20th November 2022), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015), sijohn (7th October 2015), Victoria (19th February 2020)

37. Link to Post #20
    France On Sabbatical
    Thanks
    Thanked 95,898 times in 15,481 posts

Thank you Bill for hammering this in:

How significant is that?

To paraphrase Einstein about his own theory: One single exception can destroy it.

Even if only 1% is true, everything else needs to be reconsidered in accordance.

That's where most people have the greatest difficulty: reconsider everything else.

Simply because everything most people are holding onto, to keep them stabilized, is getting pulled out from under their feet.

How many are willing or ready to do that?

PS: emphasis mine
    Last edited by Hervé; 18th March 2011 at 02:57. Reason: typos
    "La réalité est un rêve que l'on fait atterrir" San Antonio AKA F. Dard

Troll-hood motto: Never, ever, however, whatsoever, to anyone, a point concede.

38. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Hervé For This Post:

dan33 (18th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), Denise/Dizi (8th February 2020), Kryztian (19th November 2022), pounamuknight (20th November 2022), quiltinggrandma (8th October 2015), Victoria (19th February 2020)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 7 LastLast