+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Are the Elites "Using" the Radiation in their global Culling?

1. Link to Post #1
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

Default Are the Elites "Using" the Radiation in their global Culling?

I have been watching many scientists talking about the new nuclear disaster.

Alex Jones had many excellent talkers and alot of good info about the problems of radiation and what might happen in Japan. Even on the MSM they are talking about radiation polution but they just say the amounts are not that bad.

Well what i am feeling to be true here is that even if the immediate radiation dangers are minimum or at least contained to the plants area the long term (DNA,Cancer etc) dangers are huge. So what i think is happening is that these radiation "attacks" on major parts of the human populations are a great way to softly cull humanity and avoid taking the blame from it. If what many scientist say about the effects that radiation have on sterility and general health problems then the problem just fits the PTB/Charles info.

Yes this will hit all the people but it isnt a fast killer (nuclear war) or a linked killer (chemtrails). Radiation can kill millions, reduce fertility, increase scarcity in many areas (food and water mainly), increase the use of Oil and all these without anyway to link this to anyone other than the nuclear plants company (who cares if that corp takes the blame right? )

We still dont know what is or will happen in Japan plants but i am sure this will effect all the planet. Just the amount of the nuclear rods that are being effected or will be the next days raises the amount of radiation in the Air and water to very high levels.

I sure hope i am wrong and all this is just an accident cause by nature.

With love to all Themistoklis.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Art (19th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: Are the Elites "Using" the Radiation in their global Culling?

well your thesis rest on the conjecture that this problem with the nuke plant is intentional.

50s-60s usa and russia detonated bombs all over the place and let fallout land wherever .. didn't effect population growth did it

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Odah For This Post:

Dionysus (18th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Odah (here)
    well your thesis rest on the conjecture that this problem with the nuke plant is intentional.

50s-60s usa and russia detonated bombs all over the place and let fallout land wherever .. didn't effect population growth did it
    well i think it did on the area of the detonations... there are studies about it but because we didnt know this could happen not many have connect the dots. Chernbyl happened a few decades ago and people are still dieing from it and the radiation ... then we can say its something else always but the drastic raise in cancers after the WWII should be a reason to rethink about this.

The problem is that people dont die or get sick from radiation. Their bodies just "break" so they dont last as long as they should. I heared michiou said that we all have some radiation parts from chernobyl ... its just that its too little to pay attention. SO we acknowledge that we all got effected but we "say" (do we really know?) that it didnt effect us much.

Its the same as the TSA scanners. Some scientist are saying that the radiation is messing up our DNA. Do we know what chernobyl or the Japan disaster will do to us in the long run? So Do you really know if the 50s-60s test effect you or the planet at all? I am sure you dont know, like they will tell us ye right...

Now about if it is intentional, well GE made the plants and they stocked piled some hundreds of thousands of used up rods (that are more toxic than the active ones) right on top of the nuclear plants. They did this on an area that has a lot of earthquakes every year. intentional or not someone made a choice that is effecting us now, not to talk about Haarp etc. That choice was based ONLY on profit and negligence.

To end this reply. So your objections to my thesis is not that its wrong or true but that i make it on possibilities? Well sorry for that it is just my feeling.

With love Themistoklis.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Art (19th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,808 times in 2,892 posts

Is does kinda make one wonder who Japan pissed off, id they did at all..
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Seikou-Kishi (25th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

what they saw in the looking glass was over an 11...

They built the plutonium reactor where it is on purpose...

Time to get down to the truths and get charges rolling against TPB for crimes against humanity, an attempted genocide...

10. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,316 times in 10,234 posts

Just spoke with a friend. He was in Kiev some time after Chernobyl.

He ran into a group who was scouting out if they could put a branch office into Kiev, and this group was doing a radiation survey.

My friend asked about the results.

The group said, 'it was as bad as 3 Mile island'.

I asked my friend, 'this response meant that the levels of the disaster at 3 mile island were extremely underrated or covered up?

He said yes.

He said that the man who in charge of that 'response' concerning 3 mile island literally had his hands and mouth tied, in the same way as do the given scientists who took money from BP, concerning their studies on the Gulf disaster. Meaning, the official reporting situation concerning 3 Mile island was a very powerful lie.

In essence, '3 Mile Island' ----was as bad as Chernobyl.

Basically, he sad that this was all laid out through a series of purposely designed questions in an interview of this person (the official 3 Mile Island chief reporting person(s)). How they did it is they designed the list of questions well ahead of time so that the lock down on the information could be circumvented to some degree by 'non-answers' and the like. This interview was done by Peter Gzowski.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/obit/_peter/

The only reason this information and disaster level is not well known, is that it took place in North America,and Chernobyl was 'far away' and very convenient for the people running the USA to use as a lighting rod.
    Last edited by Carmody; 18th March 2011 at 18:46.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

astrid (19th March 2011), Calz (19th March 2011), shadowstalker (18th March 2011), sheddie (19th March 2011), Swanette (19th March 2011), yaksuit (19th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    what they saw in the looking glass was over an 11...

They built the plutonium reactor where it is on purpose...

Time to get down to the truths and get charges rolling against TPB for crimes against humanity, an attempted genocide...
    What's your source on this? And how do you think we could go about holding anyone responsible for something that even with the evidence so far is a little far fetched for a country sitting at a 3-plate juncture.
    Last edited by Rog; 23rd March 2011 at 07:40. Reason: Removed what has been misread.

13. Link to Post #8
    Botswana Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,208 times in 1,243 posts

Japan was about to release new technology. Magnetic cars and more amazing technology that would have bankrupted the ELITES. See more on this other thread........................Japan 9/11 Illuminati...............on General Disscussion.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to loveandgratitude For This Post:

OmeyocaN777 (19th March 2011), Rog (19th March 2011), sheddie (19th March 2011), TraineeHuman (20th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by loveandgratitude (here)
    Japan was about to release new technology. Magnetic cars and more amazing technology that would have bankrupted the ELITES. See more on this other thread........................Japan 9/11 Illuminati...............on General Disscussion.
    Speaking of which ... anyone know what happened to the Japanese cars that could run on water???

This actually goes back a couple of years and they already had prototypes. I remember watching videos. They were supposed to be in production by now but I have not heard a word about it for a long time (although I have not really looked ... your post reminded me).
    Last edited by Calz; 19th March 2011 at 06:58. Reason: typo

16. Link to Post #10
    Australia Avalon Member bennycog's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,296 times in 971 posts

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    Just spoke with a friend. He was in Kiev some time after Chernobyl.

He ran into a group who was scouting out if they could put a branch office into Kiev, and this group was doing a radiation survey.

My friend asked about the results.

The group said, 'it was as bad as 3 Mile island'.

I asked my friend, 'this response meant that the levels of the disaster at 3 mile island were extremely underrated or covered up?

He said yes.

He said that the man who in charge of that 'response' concerning 3 mile island literally had his hands and mouth tied, in the same way as do the given scientists who took money from BP, concerning their studies on the Gulf disaster. Meaning, the official reporting situation concerning 3 Mile island was a very powerful lie.

In essence, '3 Mile Island' ----was as bad as Chernobyl.

Basically, he sad that this was all laid out through a series of purposely designed questions in an interview of this person (the official 3 Mile Island chief reporting person(s)). How they did it is they designed the list of questions well ahead of time so that the lock down on the information could be circumvented to some degree by 'non-answers' and the like. This interview was done by Peter Gzowski.

http://www.cbc.ca/news/obit/_peter/

The only reason this information and disaster level is not well known, is that it took place in North America,and Chernobyl was 'far away' and very convenient for the people running the USA to use as a lighting rod.
    Ah man is there nothing that is portrayed to the people of the world as truth.. That is so rotten to the core

17. Link to Post #11
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

No Benny, we are treated like mushrooms and most take it and are grateful. I agree with Rocky the ones that have been responsible for millenia should be tracked down (although how I dont know) and just hand them over to anyone who wants them, tried mmmh, no, just chuck them in gaol with the real hard cores and tell the hard prisoners what they have done; that might put a smile on my face.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuza For This Post:

bennycog (19th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #12
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rog (here)

So wrapping this back to topic, It could be surmised this was a targeted tactical strike on the bolder DNA of Americans. Where, no offense, our Old World cousins may be seen as more sheepish. I base this on understandings of "inheriting the sins of our father" and what Charles has even spoken of about literally inhereting the talents of those who have come before us in a both a genetic and familial cultural manner.
    You are kidding right? This cant be true what i am reading ... You think this is all about Americans? Sheepish?

I wont even bother to explain to you how the rest of the world sees american now days. I dont care where you live or who you are. All i see is a human being. If you think you are "better" than anyone else ... think again.

Ill stop now cause the more i talk about this the worse it will get. I am sorry.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Etherios For This Post:

Belle (19th March 2011), buckminster fuller (19th March 2011), Calz (19th March 2011), Flash (19th March 2011), Icecold (19th March 2011), Seikou-Kishi (25th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    France Avalon Member buckminster fuller's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,878 times in 475 posts

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    Quote Posted by Rog (here)

So wrapping this back to topic, It could be surmised this was a targeted tactical strike on the bolder DNA of Americans. Where, no offense, our Old World cousins may be seen as more sheepish. I base this on understandings of "inheriting the sins of our father" and what Charles has even spoken of about literally inhereting the talents of those who have come before us in a both a genetic and familial cultural manner.
    You are kidding right? This cant be true what i am reading ... You think this is all about Americans? Sheepish?

I wont even bother to explain to you how the rest of the world sees american now days. I dont care where you live or who you are. All i see is a human being. If you think you are "better" than anyone else ... think again.

Ill stop now cause the more i talk about this the worse it will get. I am sorry.
    Well let me emphasize a bit..
    Consumerism is the illness through which they control individuals by fear, fake competition, egotistic ways of life. As a matter of fact, our american brothers are the champions of consumption. We'd already need something like 5 earths if every human being on this earth was to consume stuff so blindly. Did I say blind..? Like sheeps are blinded by their foolish ignorance..? If the collective mind of our american brothers was able to get down to earth, they might recognize that a lot of turmoil all over the world appears to originate in their macro economical tissue, this being backed up by the very feeling of elitism that you just described Rog... Education wise, no way to compare the state of kids today in the US to european countries, it just is a shame on the part of US education. Sheepiness all the way, propaganda and historical lies.. It is the same here, but the extents to which it is now in the US are truly depressing..
    life is design

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to buckminster fuller For This Post:

Calz (19th March 2011), Flash (19th March 2011), Seikou-Kishi (25th March 2011), Swanette (19th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks
    Thanked 53,692 times in 8,940 posts

2 comments:
    Buckminster fuller, you are in my opinion exactly right. "Consumerism is the illness through which they control individuals by fear, fake competition, egotistic ways of life. As a matter of fact, our american brothers are the champions of consumption" and they have just no cue of the damages they have imposed on the earth, on other nations, on other peoples. And American, I mean the regular folks.

Is it their fault - not really. Everytimes I go in US for a while, I am amazed and shocked at the lack of information they have, the biased messages they always receive, the whole brainwashing going on at a very intense level (here thinking of Fox News amongst others). After a month, I am usually craving for news, for interesting readings.

On the other hand, on an individual basis, they are often so nice, so caring, and a lot of great minds came out of US. It simply makes me almost cry to see the propaganda they (US) are caught in (as well as in Canada). The problem is that I don't know if great minds will still be "cultivated" in US with so much brainwashing. I doubt it.

And most American are not truly aware of this. This propaganda is real intense men !!! And the younger generation are not aware of the much better freedom of thinking we had in North America just 30 years ago. Land of the Free, I hope it still were, but shackles are not on the arms and legs anylonger, they are on the minds and hearts, much more efficient.

These comments are coming from a Canadian where the news are just sometimes slightly but slightly better and the brainwashing may be just a tiny but tiny bit lighter.

If I travel elsewhere in the world, I am amazed at the freedom of thinking there is, I mean thinking (reduced brainwashing compared with America - both Canada and US). Freedom of speech seems to me a bit better elsewhere as well, as long as elsewhere is not a dictature - and the worst part is that I know American reading this will not believe me.

The other thing that makes one look at life differently is the ability to read and/or speak many languages in order to have access to foreign newspapers (that I can't get in the US, hourray for internet) and different ideas. We really see our country with different eyes then. With the controlled media in the western world, this is almost a necessity right now. This could be a whole thread by itself.

AS for radiation, I am so sorry that Three Miles Island was probably as bad as Chernobyl. This means that the whole east coast has been genetically damaged as well. When the accident happened, I was thinking in my young mind "how come this is not absolutely constantly in the news - this seems muffled" and I was feeling the lies. But I did like everyone else in North America, washed it out of my mind, probably with some unknown help (PTB).

Are the elite using radiation: may be if culling the genes and making people sick makes them better slaves. I am not sure of the end results though, on the long run, it has to be worst, meaning less able slaves. My other question is how do the PTB arrange it so that they are not contaminated themselves as well since radiation is all over the planet.
    Last edited by Flash; 19th March 2011 at 13:20.

24. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Flash For This Post:

buckminster fuller (19th March 2011), Rog (19th March 2011), sheddie (19th March 2011), Swanette (19th March 2011)

25. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Remember when us the public tried got one of these power stations shut down

The Case --

On March 24 2006, the Kanazawa District Court ordered the Hokuriku Electric Power Company (Rikuden) to shut down operations at Unit Two of its Shika Nuclear Power Plant (NPP) due to safety concerns over its ability to withstand powerful earthquakes. A group of 135 plaintiffs from across the country filed the suit against Rikuden in May 2005, after the operator began trial operations, arguing that its anti-seismic design was insufficient and the advanced boiling water reactor (ABWR) design was inherently dangerous. The suit followed up on an earlier unsuccessful attempt to halt the construction of the new reactor. The plaintiffs pointed to a study commissioned by the GOJ's Earthquake Research Committee that concluded there was a two percent chance that an earthquake with a magnitude of 7.6 or higher could occur along the 44-kilometer long Ochigata fault, which runs near the NPP. The unit was built to withstand a magnitude 6.5 earthquake. The plaintiffs claimed that Unit Two was built to seismic specifications established more than two decades earlier and therefore posed a direct threat to their safety.

According to press coverage, the presiding judge said that Rikuden had not taken into consideration an earthquake that may occur along the Ochigata Fault when building the new reactor. In addition, the judge stated that there was a real possibility that the plaintiffs might be exposed to radiation if there was an accident at the plant due to a large earthquake. The court argued that Rikuden's estimates of potential earthquakes in the area were too conservative. The court, however, rejected the group's claim that the ABWR design was unsafe, citing lack of evidence.

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&sou...v5mCmp6BD7yPpw

26. Link to Post #16
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks

Plz lets stick tot the topic. I dont want to get in a point finger or a nation fight. We really need to forget what is our country and see us as HUMAN BEINGS living on a small planet called Earth. The moment the majority of people start thinking this way we will be truelly free.

I post this on another thread also. A simple question i heared on A.Jones today (fridays program tho). Bob chapman asked "Why didnt US or EU or anyone else (from the elite side) send help to Japan?" I was shocked from that realization. We are so in a hurry to help Libyans but there that it was a "Natural Disaster" we wait ? WHY?

US started removing troops a couple of days after and the only help they provided was from the troop already in Japan. Now they are removing all slowly to avoid attention. I get the feeling they let this get worse without doing anything. I cant be sure if they created this disaster or they just took advandage of it but i am sure they let it get worse ... sad realization.

SO back on topic WHY? They know from chernobyl that this WILL effect the planet and no one will be spared ... Why?

27. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

In my opinion, the recent nuclear disaster in Japan is unrelated to the culling of the global population.

Elite groups would not have interest in using radiation to lower the population, largely for two concise reasons:

1) Radiation pollutes the entire planet, affecting the environments of both the privileged and the profane.

2) Widespread radiation would indiscriminately lower the population. One item concerning the ruling groups we can all agree on is their interest in Eugenics. With that in mind, it would be a poor move to reduce the population by means of such a random effort. Survival of the fittest cannot not work if everyone is fried equally, across the globe.

If one desires to seek information relating to the method the elite groups are using to cull the population in a scientific manner, look no further than the standard American diet and lifestyle, and what can be applied to such a framework in the coming years. No need for bombs, wars, or plagues - we're slowly culling ourselves.

28. Link to Post #18
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Totally agree Etherious that we need to be free i am making people aware it isnt impossible to get these things shut down.

29. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by Dale (here)
    In my opinion, the recent nuclear disaster in Japan is unrelated to the culling of the global population.

Elite groups would not have interest in using radiation to lower the population, largely for two concise reasons:

1) Radiation pollutes the entire planet, affecting the environments of both the privileged and the profane.

2) Widespread radiation would indiscriminately lower the population. One item concerning the ruling groups we can all agree on is their interest in Eugenics. With that in mind, it would be a poor move to reduce the population by means of such a random effort. Survival of the fittest cannot not work if everyone is fried equally, across the globe.

If one desires to seek information relating to the method the elite groups are using to cull the population in a scientific manner, look no further than the standard American diet and lifestyle, and what can be applied to such a framework in the coming years. No need for bombs, wars, or plagues - we're slowly culling ourselves.
    Agreed.

Low level radiation traveling 1000s of miles should have little or no effect for many years (although we certainly should not discount the effects on the immediate area).

I expect it is more of the scare mongering and lowering of human vibration?

When (if) the culling occurs I expect there will be no doubt.

I recall (I think from here but cannot verify) hearing a rather chilling statement:

"When the blood starts to flow it won't stop".

That said ... the American diet/lifestyle has come about by reducing healthy choices over the years. Yes it is still possible for a healthy lifestyle but with Codex, criminalizing organic foods, the electronic pollution via cell phones/towers etc etc etc it gets harder all the time.

Thanks for your post

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Flash (19th March 2011), Swanette (19th March 2011)

31. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios

Simply put, I do not at all believe what you've accused me of believing. I expressed a perspective for food for thought, and ended my post with saying that I don't even believe that as the reason.

*You misread what I wrote and then sailed forward on assumptions to put words in my mouth.
    Last edited by Rog; 23rd March 2011 at 07:51. Reason: *

32. The Following User Says Thank You to Rog For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (19th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast