+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Whats really going on in Libya?

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,205 times in 3,110 posts

Default Whats really going on in Libya?

Al-Qaeda doens't exist!! So who's ramping up the trouble?? CIA?? Why?

viking
    You decide...your thoughts..your actions..your reality.
    Choose well.
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...are-the-change

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Eric J (Viking) For This Post:

58andfixed (22nd March 2011), avid (21st March 2011), Calz (21st March 2011), Davidallany (21st March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (21st March 2011), king anthony (21st March 2011), penn (21st March 2011), yaksuit (21st March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,782 times in 2,666 posts

Default Re: Whats really going on in Libya?

I have no doubt the 'Al CIAda' was involved, and didn't Israel hire 50,000 African Mercenaries to go into Libya? Who supplied the arms to these upstarts, I heard that some came through Egypt.... The 'revolution' in Egypt was fomented by Zebignew Brzezinski and George Soros - funded groups who train 'revolutionaries'.

Libya is financially independent from the IMF - no debt, no poverty, a superb agricultural feed from their innovative aquifer system. Therefore they cannot be 'controlled' by the globalists. These swines want Libya's oil, as he wants to sell directly to Russia and China without going through the oil corps.

Truly, this is a media-controlled Zionist/globalist set-up and it stinks.

Here is another opinion similar to mine:
    http://smokingmirrors.blogspot.com/2...-has-ever.html

How dare we just barge into other sovereign states on a media whim....?
    I am ashamed to be British and have no support for globalistically biased leadership in our country. They say one thing and do the opposite. We are paying for their cabalistic machinations.

Avid
    The love you withhold is the pain that you carry
    and er..
    "Chariots of the Globs" (apols to Fat Freddy's Cat)

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Calz (21st March 2011), Eric J (Viking) (21st March 2011), Nortreb (21st March 2011), raparee (22nd March 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Indonesia Avalon Member
    Thanks

Webster Griffin Tarpley explains it
    http://TARPLEY.net

find an audio interview with him (alex jones / coast to coast am)
    and he tells it all including the last 50 years history of it

p.s. Tarpley is a classicist
    his solutions are also classicist; build infrastructure, build industry
    he doest like the 'twitter' generation 'nihilists'

ah, well
    Last edited by majapahit; 21st March 2011 at 12:34.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to majapahit For This Post:

avid (21st March 2011), Calz (21st March 2011), Eric J (Viking) (21st March 2011), Fred259 (21st March 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Language
    English
    Thanks

For goodness' sake - more 'date-related' madness.....

Quote Few people know but Minerva is the Roman Goddess of War and her birthday falls on March 19...what a 'coincidence'...

Purim ALSO Falls On March 19

Regarding the post on your site about the action against Libya starting on Minerva's birthday, it may be more, er, "illuminating," to recall that March 19 is also the Jewish holiday Purim.

The United States invaded Iraq on March 19, 2003, which that year was the holy "Day of Purim" in the Jewish calendar. This "Day of Purim" is a day the Jews celebrate their victory over Ancient Babylon, now based within the borders of Iraq. How interesting.

What is also significant is that the previous U.S. led invasion of Iraq ended on the Day of Purim ten years earlier with the massacre of 150,000 fleeing Iraqis under George H. W. Bush.

(This was the so-called "Highway of Death" http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Highway_of_Death )

Purim is also the time when the Jews are encouraged to get bloody revenge against their perceived enemies.

In 1994 on Purim, the Israeli "settler" Baruch Goldstein gunned down 30 Palestinians praying in a mosque in what is now known as the Cave of the Patriarchs massacre.
    http://www.rense.com/general93/dke1.htm

Avid
    and er..

8. Link to Post #5
    Norway Avalon Member chelmostef's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,098 times in 292 posts

I posted this in another thread but thought I might as well put in he too, if the mods want to delete this fine

Arm both sides watch them fight for a bit then come to rescue as humanitarians while at the same time bombing civilians and smudging UN charters.

Quote The United Nations Charter strictly limits Chapter 7 military actions to threats to international peace and security, which Libya has never represented, but rules out interference in internal affairs of member states. The pretext cited in this case was the protection of defenseless civilians, but it is clear that the rebels constitute an armed military force in their own right. Since no state can be an aggressor on its own territory, the Security Council resolution stands in flagrant violation of the UN Charter. Russia, China, Brazil, Germany, and India abstained. The resolution contains an arms embargo against Libya which the US is already violating by arming the rebels through Egypt
    Its simply a case of an age old tried and tested trick that allows the pludder of your terrotory by arming both sides then come to resuce. That is not what the UN charter is for..

source-http://tarpley.net/2011/03/19/obamas...pigs-in-libya/

Who armed Gaddafi?

Quote The EU granted export licenses for €834.5m worth of arms exports in the first five years after the arms embargo was lifted in October 2004 (Edit to add - Linked Tony The Peace Envoy Blairs tent trip securing 13 billion oil deal see article below)
    2009 is the highest amount ever: €343.7m
    Italy is the top exporter, with €276.7m over the five years
    The UK got off to a big start in 2005, with €58.9m of the €72.2m total. UK licenses over the five years are worth €119.35m
    Malta saw some €79.7m of guns go through the Island en route to Libya in 2009 – apparently sold via an Italian company.”
    The top European suppliers since 2005 were:

Italy (€276.7)
    France (€210.15)
    UK (€119.35)
    Germany (€83.48)
    source-http://matthewismail.wordpress.com/2...d-he-get-them/

In the article below its alluded to being so good Gaddafi giving up his weapons. What it does not say is he traded them in for new ones in return for oil thanks to Tony The Peace Envoy Blair.
    Quote Officials travelling with Mr Blair said the oil firm had signed a £450 million agreement, with the prospect of 17 wells being drilled. They added that if all this exploration reached its full potential the deal could be worth £13 billion.
    Mr Blair sees Libya as one of the key foreign policy successes of his premiership.
    Yeah I bet it does, you sell us oil and we sell you weapons and bombs..
    source-http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...-oil-deal.html

And who armed the rebels?

Quote The rebel region of Cerenaica has long been the scene of Moslem brotherhood agitation against Qaddafi, much of it fomented from across the Egyptian border with US assistance. After the failed 1995 assassination attempt against the Libyan leader reported by MI-5 defector David Shayler (for which MI-6 paid £100,000 to an al Qaeda subsidiary), eastern Libya was the scene of a protracted Islamist insurrection. In the wake of events in Tunisia and Egypt, it has become clear that the CIA has stipulated a worldwide alliance against existing Arab governments with the reactionary and oligarchical Muslim brotherhood, which was created by British intelligence in Egypt in the late 1920s. Al Qaeda of the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM), another CIA front, is trumpeting full support for the rebels on its website.
    source- http://tarpley.net/2011/03/19/obamas...pigs-in-libya/

So in fact they have armed Qaddafi then armed the rebels, then bombed them with weapons all from they same countries... It's complete kleptocratic corruption. White washed over with UN resolutions.

The video below is quite apt

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

58andfixed (22nd March 2011), avid (21st March 2011), Calz (21st March 2011), Eric J (Viking) (21st March 2011), king anthony (21st March 2011), theguardian (21st March 2011), winnasboy (21st March 2011), yiolas (21st March 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Ecuador Avalon Member Davidallany's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,056 times in 1,577 posts

It has become more and more ridiculous, with Europe and the US going guns blazing wherever they want saying that it's the united nations wish. The only united nations is the secret society and it's affiliates. But who really knows why "they" want to eliminate most of the Arab regimes ? I don't see a pattern. Mubarak was "their" strong ally in the Arab world yet they had him removed. So it's puzzling.

11. Link to Post #7
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Quote Al-Qaeda doens't exist!! So who's ramping up the trouble?? CIA?? Why?

I noticed at 10.47 one of the 'poorly armed rebels' is carrying a brand spanking new P90 assault rifle,
    I wonder where they got those.
    Last edited by HURRITT ENYETO; 21st March 2011 at 13:06.
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

avid (21st March 2011), Eric J (Viking) (21st March 2011), king anthony (21st March 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

14. Link to Post #9
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Fascinating video about proof of wars being planned years ago, and more info on the date 19th Minerva's birthday, and it's links to Freemasonry.....

https://youtube.com/user/kevin604.../0/9eSb-EpL4fY

Avid
    and er..

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to avid For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (21st March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (21st March 2011), Icecold (21st March 2011), king anthony (21st March 2011)

16. Link to Post #10
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

https://youtube.com/watch?v=OY-_JsNrxiM - Farrakhan advises Obama on Libya.

http://www.cnn.com/video/?/video/wor...i.compound.cnn - Gaddhafi Supporter In Tripoli: "We believe they(Americans) are trying to terrorize people and trying to weaken our spirits"

http://www.thelibertyunderground.net...rter-when.html - Did MSNBC cut off their Reporter when he begins to report the Civilian Deaths in Libya due to US air strikes? (@3:00)

http://revolutionarypolitics.tv/vide...emical-weapons - Here We Go Again: "Gaddafi's KNOWN Chemical Weapons"

http://af.reuters.com/article/egyptN...72H0N120110318 - Egypt arming Libya rebels, Wall Street Journal reports

http://www.metro.co.uk/news/858091-b...-william-hague - Britain may arm Libya Rebels

It is obvious to me that this is a false flag coup to overthrow the country and push the Israeli Zionist agenda even further in order to provoke Iran to strike first causing an all out World War against Zionist / Palestinian regimes.... in my mind its like a bully instigating you to strike first so he can for lack of a better work **** your world up.

€=[Post Update]=€

Quote Posted by Davidallany (here)
    It has become more and more ridiculous, with Europe and the US going guns blazing wherever they want saying that it's the united nations wish. The only united nations is the secret society and it's affiliates. But who really knows why "they" want to eliminate most of the Arab regimes ? I don't see a pattern. Mubarak was "their" strong ally in the Arab world yet they had him removed. So it's puzzling.
    Mubarak was the only thing keeping Iran from escalating the situation further. With him removed from power did you see how long it took for Iran to move there warships through the Suez Canal? Shortly after they moved through the canal Israeli warships seized the warship and all of the weapons on it saying that they were for rebels etc... all of this has to do with the Israeli/Palestinian conflict that has been going on in that land for ages.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tkh123186 For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (21st March 2011), winnasboy (21st March 2011)

18. Link to Post #11
    Language
    English
    Thanks

I dare say that Qaddafi is already a goner. It's just a matter of time before the inevitable happens. US and Europe made sure of it.

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

For me it seems quite clear in Mubaraks case. I think if they could have kept him there they would. So IMO was damage limitation and still is. The military is in charge there right now so they have come a long way but the still have to change the constitution to one for the people.. The Imperialists still have their hand in there they are just playing a longer game of tennis in the fact of policies being hit back and forth between the people and the heads of the Military which have the Imperialist best interests at heart.

Gaddafi is a lot more confusing with what is going on but it seems that is a simple case of arming Gaddafi then arming the rebels then save the day... I also have a suspicion that he knows to much and they are relishing the chance to silence him.

What does he know to much about is the question from me.. I have a suspicion he knows to much about the lockerbie bombing but that is a guess.
    Was the lockerbie bombing just another false flag and this is them seizing the moment I wonder...

Edit to add- I really hope they do not kill him.
    Last edited by chelmostef; 21st March 2011 at 13:47.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to chelmostef For This Post:

Davidallany (21st March 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by chelmostef (here)
    For me it seems quite clear in Mubaraks case. I think if they could have kept him there they would so IMO was damage limitation and still is. The military is in charge there right now so they have come a long way but the still have to change the constitution to one for the people.. The Imperialists still have their hand in there they are just playing a longer game of tennis in the fact of policies being hit back and forth between the people and the heads of the Military which have the Imperialist best interests at heart.

Gaddafi is a lot more confusing with what is going on but it seems that is a simple case of arming Gaddafi then arming the rebels then save the day... I also have a suspicion that he knows to much and they are relishing the chance to silence him.

What does he know to much about is the question from me.. I have a suspicion he knows to much about the lockerbie bombing but that is a guess.
    Was the lockerbie bombing just another false flag and this is them seizing the moment I wonder...
    Gaddafi knows that this is a false flag coup in his own country and the rest of Tripoli knows it as well. I highly doubt that Gaddafi is crazy and is killing all his own people. What seems more likely to me is that Mercenaries are called in to Benghazi to smash the "rebels" which were supplied with support and weapons from TPTB. Its a classic case of Wag The Dog... supply both sides with arms and then come through and get mercenaries to kill the rebellion and then blame it on the crazy and insane Gaddafi... With that said they must silence Gaddafi before he can sound like a rational man with others to back up his claims such as Hugo Chavez (who also thinks we created the Haiti earthquake) and other countries such as Bahrain and Yemen... In my mind its not about us being humanitarians, its about us wanting to take over Palestine.

22. The Following User Says Thank You to tkh123186 For This Post:

Lord Sidious (21st March 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    Language
    English
    Thanks

Of course it's the Imperialist who is behind it. I am sorry if I offended the good folks in Europe and the US, and thank you for making this point.

24. Link to Post #15
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

U.S. General Wesley Clark (Ret.), explains that the Bush Administration planned to take out 7 countries in 5 years: Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Libya, Somalia, Sudan, Iran (2007 upto 2012)
    Last edited by OmeyocaN777; 21st March 2011 at 14:00.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to OmeyocaN777 For This Post:

58andfixed (22nd March 2011)

26. Link to Post #16
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Many good ideas here ... unlike the "old days" when the PTB/W could operate behind the curtain.

I would hazard to guess that this *might be* simply another piece of the ramping up of "chaos" that has long been promised.

Look around at what has transpired the last few weeks.

Things sure have the appearance that "they" have entered their "endgame" in which case the normally accurate "follow the money" may no longer apply. For example, funding both sides in a war to make profit, might now be simply doing what it takes to raise the *chaos* of these times?

"They" want as many worldwide with as low of vibration as possible and seem to be going around the globe inducing such by whatever means works in that particular area.

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Calz For This Post:

Eric J (Viking) (21st March 2011)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

This to me is the war against humanity and its happening right now. They have armed both sides, its a money spinner with the end game control and population reduction in to boot it not just about Libyans or egyptians this a fight against humanity.

These corrupt kleptocrats are like a mad dog backed being into a corner, now they are lashing out... We can stop this. The dog needs to know who the is boss.

29. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member bluestflame's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,500 times in 1,808 posts

there we go , the anglo saxon agenda comes up again "while they're in the neighbourhood"

30. Link to Post #19
    Greece Avalon Member OmeyocaN777's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,388 times in 319 posts

As i said in my previous posts, fighting the NWO is not the answer - will bring destruction.
    Doing nothing is the same - live the NWO doing their thing(more destruction).
    The only option as i see it, is to WAKE thEM UP.(give them Love/try to make them "remember")
    WE are All in the same side folks.

31. Link to Post #20
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,480 times in 519 posts

So in other words The New World Government aka "UN" orders its members to attack in the name of freedom and peace. Simple as that guys, we see before our very eyes the start of a new World War and the target is everyone that is against their plans.

UN decides (ofc all guided by ... you know) - UN members obey. Sad times ahead ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast