+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: US Army -Kill Team- in Afghanistan posed for photos of murdered civilians

1. Link to Post #1
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Default US Army -Kill Team- in Afghanistan posed for photos of murdered civilians

Commanders in Afghanistan are bracing themselves for possible riots and public fury triggered by the publication of “trophy” photographs of US soldiers posing with the dead bodies of defenceless Afghan civilians they killed.

Senior officials at Nato’s International Security Assistance Force in Kabul have compared the pictures published by the German news weekly Der Spiegel to the images of US soldiers abusing prisoners in Abu Ghraib in Iraq which sparked waves of anti-US protests around the world.

They fear that the pictures could be even more damaging as they show the aftermath of the deliberate murders of Afghan civilians by a rogue US Stryker tank unit that operated in the southern province of Kandahar last year.

Some of the activities of the self-styled “kill team” are already public, with 12 men currently on trial in Seattle for their role in the killing of three civilians.

Five of the soldiers are on trial for pre-meditated murder, after they staged killings to make it look like they were defending themselves from Taliban attacks.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...an-corpse.html

PS - As repulsive as the above images portray, lets not 'Sugar Coat' or Tolerate this Murder & Abuse anymore!
    Last edited by jackovesk; 21st March 2011 at 20:18.

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,809 times in 2,892 posts

Default US Army -Kill Team- in Afghanistan posed for photos of murdered civilians

My heart goes out to those people..
    Namaste-Matte

MY LATEST BOOK: "INTRUDERS UPON THE REALM"
    JOIN ME IN MY NEW ONGOING PROJECT
    My Bitchute
    My Music
    My Books
    Project: Shadowstalker

Once you get past the fear of darkness, you can find the things hidden in the shadows..

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shadowstalker For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st March 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd March 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by jackovesk (here)
    As repulsive as the above images portray, lets not 'Sugar Coat' or Tolerate this Murder & Abuse anymore!
    The truth being, this happens more then anyone will ever know, domestically and abroad; the above photos are not even a fraction of the reality that has been, is now and will be. The unfortunately reality, the few (sociopaths) that 'rule' must be 'stopped' - to accomplish this will take more then words alone.

5. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

ceetee9 (22nd March 2011), Chicodoodoo (22nd March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (21st March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (21st March 2011), indiana (21st March 2011), Isthatso (24th March 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd March 2011), manny (22nd March 2011), meeradas (22nd March 2011), T Smith (22nd March 2011), The HoppyBunny (23rd March 2011), Zook (22nd March 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Ilie Pandia

Default Re: US Army -Kill Team- in Afghanistan posed for photos of murdered civilians

*edit-notice* - I have slightly edited the title of the thread. It had some characters that were invalid for some browsers and people could not open the thread.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st March 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (21st March 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    UK Avalon Member Champion the Wonderhorse's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: US Army -Kill Team- in Afghanistan posed for photos of murdered civilians

I was once a soldier. But when I see pictures like this............. What I want to say would be censored!

What are they fighting for?............... What have they become?

Pray for the souls of the dead and pray for the consciousness of the living.
    The fighting in Afghanistan has been going for nearly ten years!

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
    "Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

9. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Champion the Wonderhorse For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (22nd March 2011), DianeKJ (21st March 2011), Donna O (22nd March 2011), dukes4monny (24th March 2011), Isthatso (24th March 2011), Jake (21st March 2011), king anthony (21st March 2011), Limor Wolf (22nd March 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd March 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (21st March 2011), Pilgrim (22nd March 2011), shadowstalker (21st March 2011), T Smith (22nd March 2011), Zook (22nd March 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Sao Tome Unsubscribed
    where ever there is a smile, ill be there :-)
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,412 times in 1,702 posts

My dear friends , Please understand this.

These soldiers do not represent the good people of the USA, i know we understand this but please keep this in your heart. These soldiers are lost souls and their abuse of human rights and life is being used to further bring hatred to the entire USA as its their will to bring war upon it. People who do this sort of thing will be dealt with in the most serious manner eventually.

My heart goes out to all the innocent people at the hands of these foolish men.

I pray for the beautiful innocent people of the middle east to bring their spirits high as their suffering is ended.

N

11. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Member Nervana's Avatar
    Thanks

How sad and sick that armies around the world turns young adults into brutal killing machines. I totally oppose all wars that this horrible government of US has waged across the world. My heart and prayers go out to all the victims here and abroad. May we beg to be forgiven for all the hate and murder that has been released.
    Last edited by Nervana; 21st March 2011 at 21:56. Reason: typo

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Nervana For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st March 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd March 2011), shadowstalker (21st March 2011), The HoppyBunny (23rd March 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

that is just wrong, it say's alot about who they are and it's a shame the dead are being shown like trophy's they should be kicked out of the service, they have disgraced the human being, one more reason why ET's have kept there distance from us, these war's and killing affect all of us and there actions are keeping all of humanity from moving forward to a higher place.
    Last edited by slipknotted; 21st March 2011 at 21:41.
    Chris....... Free your mind

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to slipknotted For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st March 2011), shadowstalker (21st March 2011), truthseekerdan (23rd March 2011)

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,422 times in 3,394 posts

There's no words for this.

Yet another reason why war is the problem and never the solution.

My heart goes out to the souls of these innocent people and to the soldiers that they might wake up to what they have done.
    The greatest privilege of a human life is to become a
    midwife to the awakening of the Soul in another person.”
    ~ Plato

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to astrid For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (22nd March 2011), Isthatso (24th March 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd March 2011), RAKMEiSTER (26th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,410 times in 1,719 posts

No wonder the ET's have quarantined our stupid species.

The soldiers are trophy posing for the camera, disgusting & shocking.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

astrid (22nd March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (21st March 2011)

19. Link to Post #11
    Scotland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It is when I see such things, then I begin to wonder that maybe it would be best if we the human race were wiped of the face of this planet. For in us there can be such cruelty, brutality and disrespect for each other.
    Last edited by linz2d; 21st March 2011 at 23:46.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to linz2d For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (21st March 2011), Donna O (22nd March 2011), skyflower (22nd March 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    United States Avalon Member Darla Ken Pearce's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,609 times in 1,338 posts

If you paid taxes ~ if you supported these wars in any way, or if you sustained the lies that led to them ~ you bought the bullets and new boots these soldiers are wearing to kick down doors and dreams of so many innocent people, my dearest ones! This is the new face of America of our own creation. We allowed this and are still allowing it this moment. Makes you want to place your hand over your heart at the next sport's event. And they call me a dreamer ; ) xoxox

22. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Darla Ken Pearce For This Post:

Dennis Jonathan (22nd March 2011), Donna O (22nd March 2011), heretogrow (23rd March 2011), Isthatso (24th March 2011), Lord Sidious (22nd March 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (28th March 2011), truthseekerdan (23rd March 2011)

23. Link to Post #13
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Incidents like this often revisit the troubling question ... are psychopaths made in the initial hardwiring of the brain? Or through cumulative softwiring by the environment?

ps: Whatever the explanation, let's not forget that some seriously twisted trucks roll about amidst us, e.g. not all the sickness of mind in the human condition resides in the capstone of the pyramid.

24. Link to Post #14
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Only the deepest kind of ignorance would permit such deeds. Truly that is the only explanation I have ever been able to come up with, and it is not much of a comfort - even in the face of truly satanic, seemingly deliberate, calculating acts of evil, one must know that if the individual truly knew what they were doing and the implications of it on the highest level of existence, they could not possibly have done it. They know not what they do. And to the extent that each of our fears and the hatred reflects these extreme acts, we are like them. Ignorance must be eradicated with the power of love and understanding. There is no other way. The only thing we can do personally is to change ourselves and hope that the world will someday reflect the goodness that is inside us.

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (22nd March 2011), skyflower (22nd March 2011)

26. Link to Post #15
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

The US army doctrine of engagement (the one they don't tell you about) is appalling, persistent since WW2 pacific war. They de-humanise their enemy using words such as nip, Tojo, Kraut, Gook, Towel head. This is consistent behaviour by the Americans for over 60 years. Its there way of addressing an enemy. This cowardly method of engagement was developed by American Forces during the Indian Wars...when their enemy was the 'redskin', 'savage', and 'injun'. Makes it easy to commit genocide on innocents such as women and children. With all their technology, they are man for man, very poorly trained soldiers. It is little wonder that since Korea, their enemies so easily defeat them.

I curse the MIC and curse the American Army.

27. Link to Post #16
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,040 times in 727 posts

Icedold now these days with the American population being in general, in such bad shape (by design) educationally, physically, socially, intellectually, educationally and spiritually (they may not fully understand it yet but also economically and politically) the armed forces are in bad shape as they are representative of the lower classes of the society and most signed up because they wanted a job. Not that that is an excuse, it is just the truth. The true blame for the overall policies that resulted in things like the abuses in the prisons in Iraq, Gitmo and elsewhere lie at the top of the feeding chain. This does not absolve individuals of responsibility for their acts - but the main burden of responsibility for the deplorable state of the US society and what the country has done in the name of its citizens lies in the hands of the so-called leaders whether they be the puppets in leadership positions or those meeting in secret behind the curtains.

And because of the deplorable state of things in the US, it literally would take a miracle to effect positive change and anyone hoping to foment a revolution is barking up the wrong tree. Just take a walk through Wal-Mart on a Sunday afternoon and you will see why.

Again - predominant moral responsibility for the horrible state of affairs and the abysmal influence of the US on current and recent events lies on the "leaders" because the everyday populance has been de-engineered for over 100 years.

28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Chicodoodoo (22nd March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (22nd March 2011), Isthatso (24th March 2011), The HoppyBunny (23rd March 2011)

29. Link to Post #17
    Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,961 times in 687 posts

Soldiers have been doing this or worse for centuries. Unfortunately for the US, all this does is increase the desire for revenge. There are so many Pakistanis or Afghanis already in the United States and I'm sure many of them have lost relatives to NATO strikes/troop actions. It's only a matter of time before one of these angered individual learns on the net how to do something and then does it.

The US needs to get out of these countries. No more foreign adventures. The nation is broke with 44 million on food stamps and God knows how many on extended unemployment benefits. It can't afford the war anymore and there is absolutely no moral grounds to continue it.

30. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lost Soul For This Post:

Ahkenaten (22nd March 2011), Charlie Pecos (22nd March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (22nd March 2011), Isthatso (24th March 2011)

31. Link to Post #18
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by Champion the Wonderhorse (here)
    I was once a soldier. But when I see pictures like this............. What I want to say would be censored!

What are they fighting for?............... What have they become?

Pray for the souls of the dead and pray for the consciousness of the living.
    The fighting in Afghanistan has been going for nearly ten years!

"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
    "Be careful when you fight the monsters, lest you become one."
    Friedrich Nietzsche
    They are battling to ''win'' their war, but have lost their souls.
    The saddest part is that they don't even realise that.
    Yet.

32. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member Charlie Pecos's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,842 times in 492 posts

Before we condemn these soldiers, let us first consider that they are trained, programmed, and conditioned to commit these acts with no regard to the sanctity of human life, by those who have no regard for the sanctity of human life.

Perhaps our disdain and condemnation is best placed upon those who sold our country and it's people to greedy corporations for the money in their pockets- our political "leaders".

Look at our culture. Our children come of age in a culture of violence. We buy them first person shooter video games and let them play these games for hours on end. We let them watch violent movies and TV shows, hell, we encourage them because we like them too. We see nothing wrong with this. They are trained from a very early age to be desensitized to violence and human suffering. Then we send them off to the military which has a culture all it's own. Much better to fit in and do what everyone else is doing.....killing. These young people have no idea what they've become until it's too late.

A friend of mine is an Iraq war veteran. He is heavily overweight and smokes pot like there is no tomorrow. Last year, his girlfriend found him in the closet with a pistol in his mouth, trying to work up the courage. He couldn't and still can't deal with the pain of what he had witnessed and what he had done in Iraq. These young men and women who think they are doing something good for their country join the forces only to discover something that is horribly wrong.

These good American kids find themselves committing acts of genocide under "combat" conditions. They witness things no one should ever be a part of. They are left to deal with the psychological ramifications on their own. If they seek help, they are singled out and punished. Our daughters are raped by their comrades, and nothing is routinely done about it. We wonder why the suicide rate among returning veterans is 4 times the national average.

Our young men and women pay a very high price for our supposed freedom. The acts they are involved in generate karma that will have to be relieved. They should never be put in this position. The responsibility rests with all of us.

My heart goes out to the peoples of the middle east. These American wars of greed must stop.
    Last edited by Charlie Pecos; 22nd March 2011 at 03:34.
    There is no good and there is no bad, all are experience and experience is everything.
    In truth, there is only ONE of us.

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Charlie Pecos For This Post:

ceetee9 (22nd March 2011), Champion the Wonderhorse (22nd March 2011), Chicodoodoo (22nd March 2011), Dennis Jonathan (22nd March 2011), dukes4monny (24th March 2011), Isthatso (24th March 2011), Nervana (22nd March 2011), Pilgrim (22nd March 2011)

34. Link to Post #20
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,327 times in 653 posts

Quote Posted by Zook (here)
    not all the sickness of mind in the human condition resides in the capstone of the pyramid.
    True, but the worst of it does indeed reside there. If you want to get to the root of the problem, you will find it at the top of the power pyramid.

35. The Following User Says Thank You to Chicodoodoo For This Post:

dukes4monny (24th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast