Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 9 13 LastLast

Thread: Rare Space Weather Event!!

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 32,308 times in 7,756 posts

Default Re: Rare Space Weather Event!!

Quote Posted by mariangela (here)
    I and some other persons whom I met yesterday and on wednesday, have experienced physical symptoms that were not normal, in heads and stomach.

Linking that with your discussions let me remember the currently experiments, know-how and results that the scientists of Heartmath in CA. were generating in the lasts months, which relate those solar and earth events with our physical, emotional and spiritual feelings (situations).

So, I think those changes are changing all of us. I personally feel the need to fit my body the best I can to those changes. I usually practice yoga and swim (since more than 10 years). In the last months I have been experiencing that my body needs to adapt one more time energies. I feel these are new energies that need to adapt, to fit or they may cause pain because of the time value they have.

I start from here to see activity from the sun, the beginning shows what is coming in now...

This shows the current energy patterns coming in

These are the global maps showing how much energy is hitting and what areas

This is energy graphs showing a breakdown of the different energy coming in

this shows the magnetic field around our planet

This shows the energy waves coming out of the sun flares and spots and which Planets and Satellites are getting hit by energy and when

new page so keeping the charts handy, the dark energy pulses just started again, we have had very little large quake activity since it went quiet... 10-12 4.0+ a day...

Just noticed Japan had a 6.2 while being hit by a Tropical Storm...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 20th August 2012 at 05:02.

2. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

Earth side

Before

After

the heaviest part of the energy hitting right now is about to pass over Panama again in the next few hours...

on a scale of one to 10, it's only a 14...

No FEAR!!!

but lots of Sunscreen...

Keep the faith SKIB!!!

they are reporting it a 5.8
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 20th August 2012 at 05:13.

3. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

no dodging this one...

earthquake prone areas get ready...

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 20th August 2012 at 16:20.

4. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

notice on this graph, the light purple spikes, each time a flare pops you see a little ripple, this one that popped yesterday, was a long burst instead of a quick flash...

but today, we didn't have a flare, do these CMEs hit us in waves, the first in minutes, the second in a day with the main one following at day 3?

another thing I am wondering about, we were told the dark energy waves are from the earths magnetic field wobbling, it isn't affected by solar flares or wind streams, which doesn't make sense.

so if the dark energy waves aren't coming from that, where are they coming from, it affects the Sun's flares, which doesn't make sense being earth is so small...

are we passing the center of the galaxy?

how soon is the space ship launching in search of dark holes?

will it be able to find red dwarfs too? like Nibiru?

for those noticing the missing graph of the magnetosphere, that was in my original posts, I just popped over to the Japanese site to see if the link changed and found this...

Quote Real-time Magnetosphere Simulation and SPACE WEATHER SIMULATION (SWS)
    The NICT Real-time Space Weather Simulation Service ended at the end of March 2012 because the lease period of the supercomputer for the real-time simulation expired and because a supercomputer for the real-time service will not be immediately available. We plan to develop more accurate and practical space environment models, hoping to be able to resume the real-time simulation in the near future...
    anyone know of another simulator, it looked like a spiral graph showing the fields...

----

did anyone notice the space in this one? looks normal, but what passed that knocked it out?

if that was this wave, get your tin hats ready...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 14th June 2012 at 22:14.

5. Link to Post #165
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,488 times in 2,183 posts

Yes, Rocky. I was aware of the Nict closing down operations (which just happened to coincide with the "reversal" of the field event..remember that?)...like so many online data sources recently and more will be expiring as this year concludes... I have noticed that SOHO isn't letting us see Lasco 2 and 3 movies anymore..only the "latest image".

As for the Mag field simulator, there are a couple..not as good as the nict one, IMO.

http://ccmc.gsfc.nasa.gov/cgi-bin/SW...ime_browse.cgi

This cygnet is ok but it's too "up close" IMO:

http://iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080/IswaS...-1&cygnetId=40
    "Vision without action is merely a dream.
    Action without vision just passes the time.
    Vision with action can change the world." Joel Arthur Barker

6. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

I like this one, and the front is getting hit from the right, but it is the energy circling in from the backdraft I'm watching...

[IMG]http://iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080/IswaSystemWebApp/iSWACygnetStreamer?timestamp=2038-01-23%2000:44:00&window=-1&cygnetId=40[/IMG
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 20th August 2012 at 04:39.

7. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Oh Yes!

I always try to, too.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Rocky_Shorz (14th June 2012)

9. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Rocky_Shorz (here)
    notice on this graph, the light purple spikes, each time a flare pops you see a little ripple, this one that popped yesterday, was a long burst instead of a quick flash...

but today, we didn't have a flare, do these CMEs hit us in waves, the first in minutes, the second in a day with the main one following at day 3?

another thing I am wondering about, we were told the dark energy waves are from the earths magnetic field wobbling, it isn't affected by solar flares or wind streams, which doesn't make sense.

so if the dark energy waves aren't coming from that, where are they coming from, it affects the Sun's flares, which doesn't make sense being earth is so small...

for those noticing the missing graph of the magnetosphere, that was in my original posts, I just popped over to the Japanese site to see if the link changed and found this...

The NICT Real-time Space Weather Simulation Service ended at the end of March 2012 because the lease period of the supercomputer for the real-time simulation expired and because a supercomputer for the real-time service will not be immediately available. We plan to develop more accurate and practical space environment models, hoping to be able to resume the real-time simulation in the near future...
    anyone know of another simulator, it looked like a spiral graph showing the fields...

----

did anyone notice the space in this one? looks normal, but what passed that knocked it out?

added to the original post and didn't want it to slip by... Thanks again Morningsong

Quote Posted by MorningSong (here)
    Yes, Rocky. I was aware of the Nict closing down operations (which just happened to coincide with the "reversal" of the field event..remember that?)...like so many online data sources recently and more will be expiring as this year concludes... I have noticed that SOHO isn't letting us see Lasco 2 and 3 movies anymore..only the "latest image".

As for the Mag field simulator, there are a couple..not as good as the nict one, IMO.

28 M4+ in 24 hours

[IMG]http://iswa.gsfc.nasa.gov:8080/IswaSystemWebApp/iSWACygnetStreamer?timestamp=2038-01-23%2000:44:00&window=-1&cygnetId=40[/IMG

from spaceweather.com

Quote NCOMING CMES: On June 14th, for the second day in a row, sunspot AR1504 erupted and hurled a CME toward Earth. The fast-moving (1360 km/s) cloud is expected to sweep up a previous CME and deliver a combined blow to Earth's magnetic field on June 16th around 10:16 UT. This animation shows the likely progression of the approaching storm:

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 20th August 2012 at 04:43.

10. Link to Post #169
    Thanks

Yesterday's long-duration M1.9 flare, from sunspot 1504 has caused a new proton event which is gradually arriving ( a not-so-rare event anymore):

11. The Following User Says Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

mab777 (15th June 2012)

12. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

----

added to the original post and didn't want it to slip by... Thanks again Morningsong

Quote Posted by MorningSong (here)

28 M4+ in 24 hours

from spaceweather.com

Quote NCOMING CMES: On June 14th, for the second day in a row, sunspot AR1504 erupted and hurled a CME toward Earth. The fast-moving (1360 km/s) cloud is expected to sweep up a previous CME and deliver a combined blow to Earth's magnetic field on June 16th around 10:16 UT. This animation shows the likely progression of the approaching storm: link

another just went off that isn't calculated in yet, but this is going to hit heavy during daytime hours from Asia to Europe and Africa.

hitting in the middle of the night on this side...

in the ocean a big wave sweeps up a little of everything blending it together as it rolls forward...

I wonder if we are going to have sprinkles of Venus raining down on us from this one...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 20th August 2012 at 04:45.

13. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

we also have 2 large storms in the Pacific that are going to be fueled with this energy...

http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

doesn't the new simulator remind you of this...

I'll call it EoG from now on...
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 15th June 2012 at 17:45.

14. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

that was bizzarre, I was mentally chewing out the Maintenance crew for letting this CME pop at us...

Here is the Video showing it coming...

but, it's gone on the current images?

Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 16th June 2012 at 05:33.

15. Link to Post #173
    Thanks

it was due to hit in ~4 hrs...

is it quietly being hidden, or is there more to mind over matter than I understand?

16. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

we just had a filament collapse, but it wasn't pointed towards us so once again we're fine...

17. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

the graphs all seem like low activity, but then you watch this for a few moments and it makes you wonder why...

18. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

Not so calm at all.... 6 M-flares in the past 4 days and gobs of C-flares.....KP-index (solar storm) up between 3 and 4 for the past 3 days..... lots of plasma energy coming at us... quite electrifying, indeed!

I've been like a cat on a hot tin roof these past few days ( temps way over average seasonal highs- mid-30's to 40's here in the Northern Alps )... super emotional and edgey.... but I'm trying hard to be nice, cool my head and warm my heart, hold my tongue and give my light ....
    Last edited by MorningSong; 3rd July 2012 at 04:47.

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to MorningSong For This Post:

Dorjezigzag (3rd July 2012), greybeard (2nd July 2012), Heather2017 (2nd July 2012), Kristo (3rd July 2012), Rocky_Shorz (2nd July 2012), WHOMADEGOD (2nd July 2012)

20. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

another just popped and when I was spinning through images this one caught my eye...

a comet taking an instant turn?

right as the camera caught it's last image...

look who was speeding away as that last flare popped... (right next to the time)

21. Link to Post #178
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Well I think I know why I've been getting headaches the past couple days in a row. I've even been taking extra strength Excedrin and they still want to linger. v_v

22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ea_jones For This Post:

Kristo (3rd July 2012), penn (3rd July 2012), Sidney (3rd July 2012)

23. Link to Post #179
    Thanks
    Thanked 48,964 times in 7,673 posts

Full moon and now this. Expect some weird stuff to happen!
    "When you've seen beyond yourself, then you may find, peace of mind is waiting there." ~ George Harrison

24. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

every time you see a light purple spike, it is a flare, they build rolling towards us, held back as a wave rolling at the beach as it builds...

surfs up, X would turn this into a tsunami...

Morningsong mentioned the comparable energy to these flares are a billion nukes...

imagine stacking that energy and bowling for planets...

with an X the 1 pound ball turns to 100...

but the earth facing ones never seem to explode forward... is it my imagination, or is 100% of the time more than a coincidence?
    Last edited by Rocky_Shorz; 5th July 2012 at 23:00.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst 1 9 13 LastLast