+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast

Thread: George Kavassilas: does he have it nailed???

1. Link to Post #121
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Default Re: George Kavassilas: does he have it nailed???

Quote Posted by nearing (here)
    Quote Posted by taliesin (here)
    Quote Posted by DawgBone (here)
    Mass evacuations by the middle of next year. An effort to lure many of us off-world.

Hmmmm

Kavassilas advises us to ride it out with Mother Earth. I like that. I like Gaia. I'm staying ...
    ...does anyone know if he gives any info about where the natural ascension portals will be opening?

Le gra agus beannachtai

T
    Yes, they are organic, they will be where ever you are. You need not GO anywhere to find them. In essence, they will come to you.

I have a feeling many haven't watched his whole 'Our Journey and the Grand Deception" video.
    In my opinion, it's a MUST WATCH. Even if not all he says resonates, it's very, very good info to have in your 'library'.
    Thanks Nearing, I will watch it!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to taliesin For This Post:

gripreaper (8th April 2011), nearing (31st March 2011)

3. Link to Post #122
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    my feeling on this ascension thing is that if you're not vibrating at the right frequency, you're not going to ascend.
    It's not to do with preferences or ET involvement, it's just science (real science, not that beaurocratic crap ). If your frequency is able to pass through the galactic blah blah that we are about to pass through, then you will move in tune with the frequency.

If your frequency isn't up to it - you won't. Can't.
    There is a big difference between feeling and knowing. I feel a lot of things that I don't understand. My comments and questions are not directed at anyone in particular. The last thing I want to do is offend anyone. I am just thinking out loud.

Please show me the "real science". I would like to examine it and understand it. I am VERY curious. I want to experience ascension with all of my senses, with all of my consciousness, subconsciousness, heart and soul.

I have ascended in a helicopter. That was fun. I felt the higher frequency vibrations when the engine RPM increased, then I went up.

I wonder who was the FIRST person to use this new agey talk of vibrating at a higher frequency... and what does it REALLY mean? I have heard/read it a thousand times and it seems to me that it's like a new kind of fashion or religion or belief system - a lot of people just repeat what they heard/read without truly understanding what it means. It also reminds me of the Emporer's non-existent clothes. Most people would not dare to say the Emperor is naked for fear of being ridiculed or ostracised; or admit they can't see it for fear of being labelled blind; or admit they don't understand it for fear of being labelled ignorant.

I am not saying I don't believe it. I am saying I don't know. I would love for someone to explain it to me, show me, prove it to me, as if I am a 5 year old child.

How many of you (or people you know PERSONALLY) have actually ascended? Seriously! How many? If any, HOW did they do it and what ACTUALLY happened? What are the risks? What are the benefits? Are they still alive or did they disappear into the sky - into another dimension?

Has anyone developed a fool proof, step by step method that anyone can follow, that will absolutely guarantee ascension if one follows all of the steps?

Is vibrating at a higher frequency to do with brain waves? I have heard of theta as in brain waves and THETA as in the prime source (God's boss?) and/or belief system of Scientologists and others. Is the higher frequency vibration a physical shaking like you feel when muscles are over-worked or when driving on a bumpy road with corrugations closer together? Is it literal or metaphorical? Is it analogous to higher electromagnetic frequencies being able to carry more information than lower frequencies?

Is ascension just about knowledge, maturity and wisdom? I remember ascending from kindergarten to primary (elementary) school to secondary (high) school, to university (college) to... adulthood and the "real world". Then falling back on my arse many times because I didn't know something other people knew.

Are we all in the process of ascending now by waking up and seeking the truth in so many different aspects of our existence?

As for George Kavassilas' work, I will look at it and listen to it with an open mind. Like almost everyone here, I am seeking answers to thousands of questions. I am seeking the unadulterated truth.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

CyRus (1st April 2011), Franny (31st March 2011), grannyfranny100 (21st April 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (3rd April 2011), Nanoo Nanoo (31st March 2011)

5. Link to Post #123
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,559 times in 1,013 posts

Quote Cjay said:

Are we all in the process of ascending now by waking up and seeking the truth in so many different aspects of our existence?

I think that what you say here is indeed a big part of it all but as George K says it's not a prerequisite for moving up to the next level.I doubt that the universe would only allow people who have access to the internet and time to research alternative info as the only ones to graduate to a higher level.It might be sort of like what Roseheart said "many paths to heaven".Some people might get there via meditation,some might get there by researching 'new agey stuff',some might get there by working for charity's,some by being a good mother,father etc.There might be many diverse paths to the same destination.

Quote Cjay said:

Please show me the "real science". I would like to examine it and understand it.

I don't think there is going to be any science involved in this.I suspect that it is going to remain mysterious and i don't think we at are the stage to understand how it all works anyway.Science down here is a limiting and controlling factor of our reality/matrix.
    Last edited by ponda; 31st March 2011 at 06:34.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ponda For This Post:

dan i el (31st March 2011), nearing (1st April 2011), yiolas (31st March 2011)

7. Link to Post #124
    UK Avalon Member
    Thanks

A person I've never met, but who knows a freind of mine sent me Georges stuff a couple of years ago now, and I think your right! The only thing that bothers my is that he seems to believe Aaron Mccullum (sorry about spelling) whom I firmly believe is a disinfo plant, he believes what he's saying is true I dont doubt. But George is another kettle of fish altogether. In my work, I came across many dellusional people,God I wish I'd written some of the stories down! Incredibly detailed fantasies,yet there are motiffs if you will that mark the stories out as exactly that. There will nearly always be a famous person to give credibility,ie Jesus, princess Di, Elvis ect.And discrepancies which can be neither proved or disproved.I hope that makes sense, you just get a 'feel' for it after a time.But George is differrent. He admitts to being deceived by GLF in I think 2003? Which for some people discredits his work. Exactly like it should. Our current situation also seems to support his view.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ade For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (3rd April 2011)

9. Link to Post #125
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quoting Nearing -

"In my opinion, it's a MUST WATCH. Even if not all he says resonates, it's very, very good info to have in your 'library"

IS this the same as Our Journey and the Greatest Secret on Earth?

Ta
    Last edited by taliesin; 31st March 2011 at 15:10. Reason: Oops not very good at doing the deleting quotes within quotes thing

10. Link to Post #126
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Quote Posted by taliesin (here)
    Quoting Nearing -

"In my opinion, it's a MUST WATCH. Even if not all he says resonates, it's very, very good info to have in your 'library"

IS this the same as Our Journey and the Greatest Secret on Earth?

Ta
    Hi Taliesin "Our Journey & The Grand Deception" is a lecture series that George published before "Our Journey & The Greatest Deception"
    It's best to start with the forner because he gets into the nitty gritty of things.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

dan i el (31st March 2011), grannyfranny100 (21st April 2011), gripreaper (8th April 2011), nearing (1st April 2011)

12. Link to Post #127
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,316 times in 2,099 posts

Everyone who talks about ascension, ETs, 2010 and all other such subjects has a different take on them; Iʻve seen several dozen. Itʻs impossible to get a coherent view of any of these subjects as no one agrees nor can they provide any solid evidence. Very left brain perhaps, but I donʻt know where to turn for verifiable truth.

Everyone must turn to their inner guidance on what the ETs are really up to, if ascension will really occur and just what the details are, and my inner guidance will inevitably come to different conclusions than the guidance of others. Many people make definitive statements about ascension and few if any agree on it as a whole so it ends up confusing many people - until they develop their own system.

GKʻs views are, in my estimation, another set of views that resonate with some and not others and each side is ready to defend while citing the work of others or their own intuition, revelations and experiences to back it up. No one can cite any proof or any claims about ascension. I would like it to be different, but I am unable to find anything definitive and provable.

I have listened to GK and believe he believes what he says, and some of it seems within the scope of reality, but there just isnʻt any proof. We are so used to this, perhaps, we come to assume that unverifiable information and personal resonance is all we can hope for.

Years ago I was reading at the operationterra site. The site owner channeled "Elohim" entities that had big ships standing by to pick up about 1% of the the population that were "Elohim" of the same race incarnated on the earth. After the 3D earth fried it would slowly be made livable again, meanwhile, the "Elohim" on the ships would go the the ascended earth and the bad guys would go to a place prepared for them...and so on.

Laura Knight-J said all the operationterra messages were satellite downloads by the govt while her messages were valid because they used an Ouija board to get information. Gotta love it

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Franny For This Post:

BMJ (1st April 2011), dan i el (31st March 2011), lightwalker (6th April 2011), Roseheart (1st April 2011)

14. Link to Post #128
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Hi Latte, you are right ! When everything is said and done all we really have is our own inner guidance. People like George K. can shine a liitle light on path, but everything else is up to us.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

charlesfrith (3rd April 2011), Roseheart (1st April 2011), Wings (2nd April 2011)

16. Link to Post #129
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,286 times in 1,362 posts

Quote Posted by Cjay (here)
    I wonder who was the FIRST person to use this new agey talk of vibrating at a higher frequency... and what does it REALLY mean? .
    Hi Cjay - is it new agey, though? Or is it scientific law?

It seems to me that this is what the spiritual teachers were/are talking about - and what quantum science is now catching up to.

The barriers of your belief will form the bars which imprison your mind.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Teakai For This Post:

gripreaper (8th April 2011), ponda (1st April 2011)

18. Link to Post #130
    Thanks
    Thanked 25,179 times in 2,653 posts

I wonder who was the FIRST person to use this new agey talk of vibrating at a higher frequency... and what does it REALLY mean? .
    Hi Cjay, Wishing You Well!

Here is a snippet of my very personal experience of 'vibrating at a higher frequency' back in 1/2007...had no idea what that was or what it meant when I experienced it : )

Post #18 of this link:
    https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...974#post105974

19. The Following User Says Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

Wings (2nd April 2011)

20. Link to Post #131
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,103 times in 806 posts

Quote How many of you (or people you know PERSONALLY) have actually ascended? Seriously! How many? If any, HOW did they do it and what ACTUALLY happened? What are the risks? What are the benefits? Are they still alive or did they disappear into the sky - into another dimension?
    Ascension means different level of existence. It's all depend on one's perspective.

My version of immediate ascension as sentient being is to be fully functional with tiny amount of food and have optimum health till death of physical body. Optimum health means there is no aid from health care system. Like the wild animal live free in nature, a human born and will live without a single nor injection into the body, maintain health both mind and body. I've been doing it two decades so far. The problems is the poisoned environment we live in is the challenge. If I get cancer one day, who knows - our environment is heavily poisoned -, I won't subject to myself on medical treatment.

The meditation view of ascension that I understand is to transform oneself into the light being with full consciousness and possess the abilities of interacting with beings which exist in present world. There has been developed systematic approach how to do it over thousands years in various meditation communities. I know one of its kinds.

The process of body transformation like this:

When a human starts meditation, ones awareness and the structure of body in molecular level changes. Mind controls over the body. Believing in the existence of infinite field of energy, so called the life energy in space, keep doing meditation in open mind eventually activates the energy passages into human body.

It's not one passages, the human body, all life forms work that way. Human body begins to collect the life energy, and it slowly transform the mechanism of body. I say, you become optimum health: no sickness or illness. Once your body reach this level - both mind and body - the natural immune system is so good that there will be no sickness. But, the external damage such as broken bones / tissues still exists. In such cases, we gotta go to hospital and be fixed mechanically.

Next level is to cutting down food consumption. It comes naturally. Your diet will eventually become 100% vegetation. And then, the amount of food will decrease at least 1/3 or 50% below before you start meditation. This slow process will continue and your body accumulates more field energy inside, and becomes lighter.

The final stage is to construct the light body which will house your soul that carries it when you leave the physical body permanently. By this time, your awareness, the sheer will power of mind, consciousness reaches already to next level. How I can call it? You pretty much figure out different way of existence in non-physical world, actively interacting those beings - ghosts, interdimensional beings, etc.

Later on, one day when you are ready, the light body is fully functional, you will insert your soul into the light body and say good-bye to the physical existence once and for all. This is true ascension as a sentient being exceeding all the odds, suffering of physical living. You will be free from the cycles of reincarnation. You will live in various dimensions having own consciousness, interacting with all the beings from 3D to 6D plus.Of course, you will likely operate machines and posses the manifestation power of reality at certain degree.

In materialistic view, it can be understood as a set of homogeneous wave functions with intelligence within itself not bunch of atoms.

I think the few known super advanced aliens civilization - the hyperversals - has transformed the entire society in this type of existence. Many light side of alien species are following the same path.

For civilization perspective of ascension, there exists many levels and will take eons of time. If humans stop the wars and conflicts, that's a truth meaning of ascension I can think of for now. At least, humans in such society will not suffer by other humans, constant threat of survival, etc. The collective mind of such human society will have different property. Such society will fully utilize the free energy too. No more burning fossil fuels, destruction of living beings.

Quote Please show me the "real science". I would like to examine it and understand it. I am VERY curious. I want to experience ascension with all of my senses, with all of my consciousness, subconsciousness, heart and soul.
    In generic term, the wave technologies. The maxwell's equations in electomagentism. Wave functions in the Quantum mechanics. A fine example is musics. A bunch of sounds - sine/cosine wave functions of air molecules - affects listeners make them feel high and relax. Weapon technologies exploit it to extreme: HAARP, directional sound gun, etc.

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

grannyfranny100 (21st April 2011), nearing (1st April 2011), ponda (1st April 2011), yiolas (1st April 2011)

22. Link to Post #132
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,405 times in 1,148 posts

Quote Posted by Teakai (here)
    Hi Cjay - is it new agey, though? Or is it scientific law?

It seems to me that this is what the spiritual teachers were/are talking about - and what quantum science is now catching up to.

You reminded me of a very interesting group of videos on that very subject, called
    What The Bleep Do We Know (Down The Rabbit Hole)

WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW? Ultra Extended Rabbit Hole 1
    http://vimeo.com/15038094

WHAT THE BLEEP DO WE KNOW? - Ultra Extended Quantum Rabbit Hole 2
    http://vimeo.com/15041257

There are others but I think these are the two main ones.

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cjay For This Post:

Teakai (1st April 2011), yiolas (1st April 2011)

24. Link to Post #133
    United States Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

All ways worth checking out this video on George. Just another viewpoint but one that 'resonates' with some people. https://youtube.com/watch?v=3Gybd-ljoG8
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

25. Link to Post #134
    Thanks

One statement he made really spiked my B.S meter, namely the 'fact' that the earth was to become a star...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to CyRus For This Post:

DawgBone (1st April 2011)

27. Link to Post #135
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by CyRus (here)
    One statement he made really spiked my B.S meter, namely the 'fact' that the earth was to become a star...
    Yes. If he is speaking literally, that is surely impossible. Perhaps he is speaking in some metaphorical sense: Gaia as a living being attains a higher level of consciousness, etc. etc.

Jupiter is big enough to almost become a star. Jupiter radiates more energy than it receives. The earth is simply not big enough.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to DawgBone For This Post:

nearing (1st April 2011)

29. Link to Post #136
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DawgBone (here)
    Yes. If he is speaking literally, that is surely impossible. Perhaps he is speaking in some metaphorical sense: Gaia as a living being attains a higher level of consciousness, etc. etc.

Jupiter is big enough to almost become a star. Jupiter radiates more energy than it receives. The earth is simply not big enough.
    Yes, imho, George is speaking metaphorically and metaphysically in a very 5d 'spiritual essence' higher way as far as transition,transcension,transforming of Earth to Star!
    This new Star IS a living/breathing higher essence that we are all a very integral part of...once again imho!

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eaglespirit For This Post:

DawgBone (2nd April 2011), nearing (1st April 2011)

31. Link to Post #137
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

What is the diameter of your soul? If mother earth is an incarnated being, what is the size of her soul?

My point is, comments that it is "scientifically impossible" really mean "based upon the limited understanding we currently have".

Nothing is impossible friend.
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

32. Link to Post #138
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

Quote Posted by charlesfrith (here)
    All ways worth checking out this video on George. Just another viewpoint but one that 'resonates' with some people. https://youtube.com/watch?v=3Gybd-ljoG8
    Skype pixelates.
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

33. Link to Post #139
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,709 times in 914 posts

In the Srimad Bhagavatam, it is stated that the soul is one ten-thousandth the size of the tip of a hair...

...and more powerful than ten thousand suns.
    Last edited by Lettherebelight; 2nd April 2011 at 15:55.

34. Link to Post #140
    Thanks

...just a note on the soul.
    If You do some research you will find that the weight of the soul has in fact been recorded after death(from the weight recorded of the body before passing on and then after)... it is not discussed much out in the open but the info can be found.
    I do not have time at the moment to get to a link, but Dr. Mitchell Gibson discusses this in some of his talks. There was an interview of him on Conscious Media Network from a few years ago and you may find him speak of it from one of his interviews on You Tube.
    It HAS been recorded in medicine but you have to look for that information.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 1 7 10 LastLast