+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast

Thread: George Kavassilas: does he have it nailed???

1. Link to Post #161
    United States Avalon Member charlesfrith's Avatar
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Default Re: George Kavassilas: does he have it nailed???

I'm sceptical too. iPortal appears feels flaky. I'm taking the bus until otherwise informed.
    Allegedly Bright. Empirically Stupid.

2. Link to Post #162
    United States Avalon Member gripreaper's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,685 times in 3,744 posts

Here's George's most recent interview on Red Ice radio, post japan and such.

http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-110405.php

3. The Following User Says Thank You to gripreaper For This Post:

Wings (9th April 2011)

4. Link to Post #163
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

I've come to respect Heinrich immensely of late.

I put him on equal level with Bill, another interviewer I respect very much.

They both share the amazing ability to ask poignant questions tactfully, and then let the guest do all of the talking.

I love how Heinrich asks questions that develop the conversation, as opposed to trying to pry information, or jump all over the place.

This interview finally pushed me over the edge to subscribe. The only one I've ever done.

Now I have about 200 "2nd segments" to catch up on.
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

D-Day (10th April 2011), yiolas (12th April 2011)

6. Link to Post #164
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Hi Guys,
    For all the Avalonians whom resonate with George K below are links to his latest interview with George Noory from coast to coast from the 22/3/11:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=cweSP...x=0&playnext=1

https://youtube.com/watch?v=1KPDQ...F63BDD&index=2

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Q0F0b...F63BDD&index=3
    I'm having problems viewing videos at the moment, but I do have a question - again - for anyone who may know the answer: In which of these videos did George refer to the Tuatha de Danaan?

7. Link to Post #165
    Language
    German
    Thanks

Listening to the latest interview George makes a notable shift from conveying information to giving opinions. Listen for yourself and tell me if I am mistaken.

8. Link to Post #166
    Great Britain Avalon Member Flyswim's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by charlesfrith (here)
    Listening to the latest interview George makes a notable shift from conveying information to giving opinions. Listen for yourself and tell me if I am mistaken.
    I tend to agree. He has a very slow, gentle delivery, considering how far out his info is, but during the interview above (Thanks for the full 2 hours, Veritas) he sounds like he knows the time of massive change is here and has run out of patience with TPTB. A running theme of late.......

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flyswim For This Post:

Caren (26th April 2011), D-Day (11th April 2011), yiolas (12th April 2011)

10. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

Have just gone to GK website and thrilled to find he is on tour in the Uk not only that but one venue is very near to my home town. Have booked so will be able to report back.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to golden lady For This Post:

D-Day (13th April 2011), Herbert (20th April 2011)

12. Link to Post #168
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

New interview with George Kavassilas on Red Ice Radio here http://www.redicecreations.com/radio...RIR-110405.php

Although i don't agree with him on many things i recommend this interview, very interesting on many levels.

Cheers

Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

D-Day (13th April 2011)

14. Link to Post #169
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,625 times in 516 posts

Quote Posted by Dennis Jonathan (here)
    I have to say that interview increased my opinion of Aaron.

He has been a "?" for me for some time.

Great interview, thanks for the link.
    I find that Aaron very much has a similar style of interviewing as Kerry Cassidy. When he focuses on his feminine intuition, he is just as wise as any researcher out there in my opinion.

Peace

15. The Following User Says Thank You to firstlook For This Post:

yiolas (12th April 2011)

16. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Hi ALL, New member - first time user.....crap speller.

What attracted me to your forum is that no matter how many topics and threads there are here, they are all exploring and searching for the truth on a subject that in reality includes all the sum parts in a single THEME, which is the evolutionary point we find ourselves in right now, often referred to as ASCENSION. Ufo's ET's, conspiracy, shadow governments, which guru is right or a fraud, DNA, time, spirituality, etc etc..... put it all in a bag call it Ascension, as it is all related and is all one and the same thing. With that wonderfully simplistic statement I'd love to encourage everyone to share their voice and opinion on what they feel "is happening now".

To kick that ball rolling here's my spin on things boiled down into a bite sized take out.

The past - ET's have been manipulating and visiting since time began and are essentially controlling society through shadow governments, illuminati, call them what you will, they don't have our interest at our heart, never have. So everything from food quality to finance to health gets every more screwed with. There's an agenda some of which we can guess at, discover and debate over.

The present - Everything is under some form of attack, the latest being herbs. Grow some and you could get locked up soon. Why? Why is life getting harder on every front of our lives. Essentially to distract and control, because those that manipulate us can see what we are waking up, considering, attempting to figure out our spiritual reality and that we are indeed being manipulated. That time is running out.

The near future - The amount of global environmental disasters is escalating. Time seems to go by in half the time it used to. Many of us wake up more tired than when we went to sleep. 2012 theories fill the internet. People like George K, is he a reptilian, a guru, a man trying his best to convey what insight he has? And the noise of everyone's opinion gets louder and confuses us all even further. One thing we are all beginning to awaken to and agree on........life has changed and something very big, very rare is undoubtedly happening. Is the earth changing, are governments failing, is there more conspiracy to everything than we could possibly imagine.

Line in the sand - My opinion. I think it is all happening. I think the earth is and will "Ascend" to a new reality, most likely back to a 5th dimensional reality and what gets left behind wont survive. Do the ET's, UFO fleets, and governments know this, of course. Do they have any interest in looking after us, have they ever? I doubt it. Will some of us die in the social and environmental upheaval, most certainly. Do we live after we die most certainly. Will ET's arrive like the cavalry to the rescue, I suspect so, but personally I wouldn't step on one, as I personally feel their intention is to continue to manipulate us but elsewhere. Will some of us Ascend and move with the Earth to a higher plane of existence? I feel yes, how? I can only guess like the rest of us. Portal maybe, sounds good. If you think of ley line energy, maybe that's where portals would appear. The again maybe it's just a DNA change. An expanded consciousness and we simply dissolve into a new reality. I can't say. All I feel and openly consider is everything happening is related because it is the biggest event not just for humanity and earth but its influence will ripple out through the universe. Were on the biggest stage, playing in the biggest show ever.

So..... has George nailed it. I know him, he's a friend. I don't know, but like David Icke, and those brave enough to even attempt to get to the truth in the face of public ridicule, I do feel he is getting ever closer to the truth, the big picture. He's human and will stumble, get things wrong but admit when he's done so. I respect him for that.

What is the truth, - I think we need to feel it deeply resonate with us and we instinctively know. Much in the way you sense bull****. The trap I feel today is to latch on to some theory that feels comfy and has no sense of self responsibility. However neither do I feel one has to join a sect, belief, practice , nor stand on your head every morning and pour organic fruit juice down your left nostril in order to be a chosen one, to ascend. Those that ascend will simply do possibly in many varied ways. Why do I think that, because we are not all the same. Each of us is the sum total of many lifetimes of experience. Some of us may need to work on personal issues and prepare ourselves if that is our choice and path. For others it may be like flicking a mental switch. There’s no single path. No rule book.

With that essay done.... I invite you to share with everyone your definition of "NOW". Where are you now, what truly matters, and where do you think we're going

17. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Walker For This Post:

BMJ (21st April 2011), Caren (21st April 2011), D-Day (21st April 2011), Dennis Leahy (23rd April 2011), Herbert (20th April 2011), nearing (23rd April 2011), Taurean (21st April 2011), yiolas (20th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #171
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

Hey Everybody,

I really like George K and his work. It resonated pretty strongly with me when I first heard it. I especially like how he says to look within for guidance. I don't think that can be overstated. Especially since various sources that resonate on some level, will contradict each other.

Here is a link to an article about a 7 year old Romanian boy who alleges he is in touch with a voice from another world. His psychiatrist has written a book based on what the boy tells her:
    http://humansarefree.com/2010/12/our-true-history.html
    (i hope i got the linking protocol right)
    Anyway, I post it in this thread because at the end of the article, the boy specifically covers the question of portals being opened, and how this is a new form of reptilian deception. This puts this boy's information in opposition to some of what George K is putting forth.

Whatever the case, I found it to be an interesting read.

Peace,
    Sam

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sambience For This Post:

D-Day (21st April 2011), parcival (23rd April 2011)

20. Link to Post #172
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,050 times in 171 posts

I believe George indicated in one of his interviews that each one of us has within our genes the power to open our own vortex to 5th whenever and wherever the time comes for us to remember and do so.

5th dimension is more a state of mind than another place. By state of mind I mean the heart mind. It is about how you relate your feelings to creation through compassion and discerning wisdom. Feelings are probably the most important tool we have as human beings. It is experiencing feelings which allows us to grow and, evolve, if you like. You can't really learn life's lessons with the mind. True experiential learning only happens when you feel the outcome of your thoughts and deeds. That is a message you don't easily forget because it involves other people's pain or joy, as well as your own. And you really do remember those kind of feelings forever.

From all of my readings and experiences I have learned how strong the heart really is for handling emotions. When we deny pain we hold it in inappropriate chakra pioints of the body and disease results. When my heart chakra doubled in size through experience, I was amazed at how much more easily my heart dealt with emotional pain than did , for instance, my guts, or my ego. This is why the green heart chakra which is the 4th chakra (possibly equivalent to the 4th dimension - i.e. the really big one according to George that is full of conflict at the lower levels) is so important to develop. It seems the green human aura is very rare here on Earth. That is something we should be aware of, since it is about healing and compassion which is what allows us to have unlimited potential for the higher dimensions. When races substitute technology to evolve they ultimately limit their potential for growth. Then they eventually learn that they have to return to a lower dimension to pick up the heart chakra which they neglected.

One other thing, which I learned through Jelaila Starr's information is that we have destroyed at least one planet before we came here as souls. And of course there was also the blowing up of Atlantis 13,000 years ago. We destroyed that planet AFTER we moved to 5th dimension. That is new information, for me and her at any rate. It seems it is easier to move to 5th dimension than it is to stay there. That is a cautionary note for everyone to take in who thinks you can move to 5th and then act like you were still on 3rd or 4th. In much the same way Bill cautions us that just becasue we have become full members after 11 posts does not mean we can now go on behaving in any old disrespectful way. :>))

I hope this post is of some use. I know learning this has been an eye-opener for me.

And I would like to thank the creator of this thread.

21. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Herbert For This Post:

BMJ (21st April 2011), Caren (21st April 2011), D-Day (20th April 2011), DoubleHelix (21st April 2011), nearing (24th April 2011), ponda (24th April 2011), Taurean (21st April 2011), yiolas (20th April 2011)

22. Link to Post #173
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,417 times in 326 posts

Thank-you Herbert for that wonderful summation!

I think you put everything important that we are talking about here in a nut shell.
    I recall as well George K. saying that each of us will generate our own portals when the time comes.
    I also agree with everything you said about the heart chakra and the 5th dimension.

You are truly wise, please feel free to share your thoughts with us any time.
    Blessings,
    Yiola

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to yiolas For This Post:

Caren (26th April 2011), nearing (24th April 2011)

24. Link to Post #174
    Language
    German
    Thanks

I just look at GK's videos from a few years ago and it's a different personality. Check for yourself. I perceive a smugness there that others don't but it's still there with Black belt ascension grades and galactic feds alumni. It's all so "I'm spesh" but more than that he looks programmable if he can be two different people and his latest messages are the last advice before the point of no return. I leave it to you to decide. I might be wrong but he doesn't resonate with me. Not one bit and I listen to whacky people out of principle. It's not insanity i fear. It's agenda.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to charlesfrith For This Post:

D-Day (21st April 2011)

26. Link to Post #175
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,350 times in 1,708 posts

Quote Posted by Spirit Walker (here)
    With that essay done.... I invite you to share with everyone your definition of "NOW". Where are you now, what truly matters, and where do you think we're going
    I asked myself what should I do about the coming changes and the response I got was " enjoy life". With that in mind I live in the now and what truely matters to me now is to keep experiencing life and enjoying my sports & hobbies and especially spending quality time with close family and friends, and cherish these moments.

With the energy waves affecting us from the core of the universe I believe that we will evolve into human 2.0 and with this change will bring a global cultural change and the growing pains to go with it. I believe the accension process may happen but I am not convinced of this yet. If I die during the process so be it. This is only one page in my journey.
    Last edited by BMJ; 21st April 2011 at 12:11.

27. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

Caren (26th April 2011), nearing (24th April 2011), yiolas (21st April 2011)

28. Link to Post #176
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,390 times in 343 posts

George Kavassilas sounds like he has it nailed, but I,m not sure yet.
    There is a lot of new information here. New to me anyway.
    Before I make a comment I will have to watch the Red Ice Radio interview of George again to take it all in. It is very good.
    Maybe a few other interviews of george as well.

29. The Following User Says Thank You to toothpick For This Post:

nearing (24th April 2011)

30. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Hi Guys,
    The link below is for George K's latest interview with James Gilliland from the Puja network on the 19th April 2011.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ti-Ha...x=0&playnext=1
    Last edited by BMJ; 22nd April 2011 at 18:08. Reason: typo

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

D-Day (23rd April 2011), DoubleHelix (23rd April 2011), Fred Steeves (26th April 2011)

32. Link to Post #178
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Quote Posted by BMJ (here)
    Hi Guys,
    The link below is for George K's latest interview with James Gilliland from the Puja network on the 19th April 2011.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=Ti-Ha...x=0&playnext=1
    What did you think BMJ?

I watched it last night and was thoroughly impressed!

Its safe to say I've been a long time follower and have seen all of George's interviews / presentations.

This interview was great in the sense that George didn't need to tread on old ground as the interviewer (James) was quite up to speed, maybe not directly with Georges experiences.. But certainly on a similar wave length. I found it fascinating how there beliefs and opinions were for the most part aligned.. and how they could agree and discuss topics for which they both had equal input..

Do I agree with everything George claims will eventuate? E.g. Humans ascending to the 5th dimension? I'm not so sure.

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

BMJ (24th April 2011), Caren (26th April 2011), D-Day (23rd April 2011)

34. Link to Post #179
    United States Avalon Member Dennis Jonathan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,241 times in 267 posts

I love listening to James' show. It's like a double feature.

Not done listening to all 5 parts, but I agree that it seems they are both vibrating at similar lvls. Takes a lot of the time consuming explanations and required background setting out of the equation.
    Everything that the establishment has told you is wrong with you - is more likely what's right with you.

35. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dennis Jonathan For This Post:

DoubleHelix (23rd April 2011), nearing (24th April 2011)

36. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DoubleHelix (here)
    What did you think BMJ?
    Hi Double Helix,
    Yes I would agree with you it seemed like two old mates having a bit of a chin wag. George was basically covering the same ground as he has before but just like watching a movie a second or third time you pick up more detail which is good.

The acension to 5D seems like a very surreal event, and I am skeptical too it's simple hard for me to comprehend something like this could happen in my lifetime of all lifetimes. Lucky me.
    But like newer years eve fireworks on Sydney Harbour it's something I want to be their for what a thrill what a ride it's going to be, if all this does happen then I am at the right place at the right time.
    Last edited by BMJ; 23rd April 2011 at 05:34. Reason: typo

37. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BMJ For This Post:

DoubleHelix (23rd April 2011), nearing (24th April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast