+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Demonstration of a Working Magnet Motor at Dutch University

1. Link to Post #21
    Thanks

Default Re: Demonstration of a Working Magnet Motor at Dutch University

Agreed. I would love to have a small version for say, camping? power outages?...etc.... ;-)

2. Link to Post #22
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 times in 519 posts

Quote Posted by Wood (here)
    It looks impressive. However, I've read some people arguing magnets lose their power over time when used this way, and thus this kind of generators are really batteries (and it is convenient to check how the energy spent making the magnets compares with the energy generated). I do not know if this is true (I really hope it is not). If the prototype really works we should hear more about it soon.
    erm yes magnets loose their power... after 300-400 years.... The principal here doesnt draw energy from magnets... It uses the field the magnets create and focus it in a special way to multiply the effect. So how can they loose ... their power

Guess its just a way to disinform us about this. The prototype Really works ... look on the net for alot of videos. It just doesnt get mass produced because... erm you know... hehe

3. Link to Post #23
    Spain Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

It would be nice to see instructions on how to build one, including sizes of each piece, etc. There are lots of people out there with the right tools to machine pieces at home (CNC routers, mills, even 3D printers). Even if he wants to profit from it by patenting it he is going to need to release the plans in the patent.

4. Link to Post #24
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

It would be nice to see instructions on how to build one, including sizes of each piece, etc. There are lots of people out there with the right tools to machine pieces at home (CNC routers, mills, even 3D printers). Even if he wants to profit from it by patenting it he is going to need to release the plans in the patent.
    I am afraid this is the path where it always goes wrong .... people try to patent it to make money .... don't they realize money is no longer of importance
    after they release this technology into the world ?

Most idealistic technicians are often too naive to handle the release. That is where business partners come to aid and then it's lost in darkness because money
    and greed takes over ... If we don't overcome this pattern this will not be manifested.

The ultimate moment to get this manifested is when the financial markets in this world are all melted and vaporized, the environment chokes us or we are starving
    from famine because we polluted the environment to the level where it becomes unsustainable. Humans have the tendency to act when it's almost too late.

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

I agree with you Operator. Free energy should be released for free, and it would be the catalyst towards an entirely new world, with more personal freedom, no pollution, no poverty, no wars, etc. It should be released in a way many people could build it at home (even if some special tools are needed). That way it wouldn't be suppressed.

6. Link to Post #26
    Greece Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,481 times in 519 posts

I agree with you Operator. Free energy should be released for free, and it would be the catalyst towards an entirely new world, with more personal freedom, no pollution, no poverty, no wars, etc. It should be released in a way many people could build it at home (even if some special tools are needed). That way it wouldn't be suppressed.
    Wood you got it wrong... it shouldnt be released for free ... when it is released money will mean nothing. Why? try to think where we spend most of our money? food and energy... energy is free to all and i think with enuf energy food will be enough for all ppl in the planet.

i just wish we dont ruin our selves before we get to that point.

p.s. go watch zeitgeist... money/capitalism is all about scarcity ... the less you have of somethign the more expensive it gets... So abundant energy = free by default lol

7. Link to Post #27
    Poland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,113 times in 244 posts

There is a link to actual patent here

8. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,670 times in 1,986 posts

Quote Posted by SaiCO (here)
    There is a link to actual patent here
    Thanks, SaiCo ... now this is helpful ... I downloaded the drawings and will have a look if there is some understandable info in it.

P.S. The patent is in German language ... fortunately I can read German and understand a great percentage of it
    Last edited by Operator; 19th May 2010 at 17:18. Reason: added PS

9. Link to Post #29
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Etherios (here)
    Wood you got it wrong... it shouldnt be released for free ... when it is released money will mean nothing. Why? try to think where we spend most of our money? food and energy... energy is free to all and i think with enuf energy food will be enough for all ppl in the planet.
    I was talking about the moment it is released. If whoever invents a free energy device tries to profit from it, it would be suppressed. Once it is available to all of us I agree money will be different, although I do not see the transition too quick. To transform that energy into food, for example, is not that straightforward AFAIK.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2