+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: The Cowards Finally Show their Face...

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Default The Cowards Finally Show their Face...

Hi Everyone,

After the disgrace of the UN Securiy Council vote where five of the fifteen who voted didn't have the guts to say, "No!" to the US and British led invasion of Lybia and abstained from the vote, three of them are just coming out from under the stone they went hiding to voice their opinion about something they didn't have the courage to say when they needed to step up to the plate, "Leave Lybia alone".

Already even the conditions of the agreement 1973 have been broken as British SAS troops have been deployed in the country and US troops deployed to 'rescue' two US pilots, killing civilians in their way.

So Brazil, Russia and China are all calling fro a ceasefire:

http://af.reuters.com/article/topNew...72L00420110322

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/eu...a.gates.visit/

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110322/..._china_libya_3

Do these regimes really think that the UN (US - UK) will listen to them after their show of cowardice in that UN meeting? Where were they when they needed to show their faces?

Talk about hypocricy. Politics is a fun thing.

Best regards,

Steve

2. Link to Post #2
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,284 times in 524 posts

Default Re: The Cowards Finally Show their Face...

Yes they are cowards.
    I wasn't aware anybody was killed in the rescue of the downed US pilots, just slight shrapnel injuries?
    And China has moved an anti-aircraft warship off the coast of Libya. purely for show.
    Hypocrites. The UN only gave backing to enforce a no fly zone,attacking ground positions was never mentioned which means they have already broken the agreement.
    What a bloody joke.
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

aikya (23rd March 2011), celestia (24th March 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,062 times in 518 posts

They are not cowards, they are just the same. Everything is arranged behind the curtains long before any public session. Do not expect anything moral or ethical from the beings in the lowest evolutionary step of Homo Sapiens Sapiens.

5. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to vibrations For This Post:

3optic (23rd March 2011), 58andfixed (25th March 2011), aikya (23rd March 2011), Calz (23rd March 2011), Charlie Pecos (24th March 2011), ExHaLaTiON (25th March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (23rd March 2011), indiana (23rd March 2011), Jean-Luc (24th March 2011), karelia (23rd March 2011), modwiz (24th March 2011), Nortreb (23rd March 2011), Revere (23rd March 2011), sandy (24th March 2011), Spiralmind (23rd March 2011), Zook (23rd March 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,284 times in 524 posts

Quote Posted by vibrations (here)
    They are not cowards, they are just the same. Everything is arranged behind the curtains long before any public session. Do not expect anything moral or ethical from the beings in the lowest evolutionary step of Homo Sapiens Sapiens.
    I realize that but i stand by what i said, they are cowards anyway you cut it.
    All of them.
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

aikya (23rd March 2011), indiana (23rd March 2011), modwiz (24th March 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Marcelo Mendes

Hi folks.

Congratulations Steve. You have found all the cowards of the world and they are only three. Brasil, China and Russia. May be you prefered they were bombing too in order to do not be classified like that.... Very smart indeed...

Namaste

9. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,313 times in 901 posts

I say, a 'repeat of history' with each becoming 'greater' then the last.

10. Link to Post #7
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Marcelo,

I think you misunderstood why they were cowards. I wasn't making a direct statement to Brazil, nor it's population, but yes to the representative and political machine behind them. They were cowards because they didn't have the guts to say, "No" when the UN Security Council voted on whether or not to invade yet another sovereign country. They were cowards because they buried their heads in the sand and hoped that the problem would go away, instead of saying how they felt - now it's too late and they're trying to wriggle out of what they ommitted to do by calling a cease-fire, or, in other words, they're trying to cover their backs because they didn't step up to the plate when they should have done. These people are supposed to care for the world we live in, their vote could change the history of the world, yet they chose to keep quiet.

I can understand your 'raiva' because I mentioned Brazil in the equation, but you must realize, Brazil abstained so as not to rock the boat for Obama's visit here a day later. In other words, Brazil abstained, allowing allied troops bomb and maim, so as not to piss of a visitor. As I said in my final statement - Politics is a fun thing.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote Posted by Marcelo Mendes (here)
    Hi folks.

Congratulations Steve. You have found all the cowards of the world and they are only three. Brasil, China and Russia. May be you prefered they were bombing too in order to do not be classified like that.... Very smart indeed...

Namaste
    Last edited by steve_a; 23rd March 2011 at 15:22.

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,254 times in 813 posts

The cowards are the ones that send innocent kids/people to fight their battles of greed for them….all the while they are the main ones hiding, most of the time behind human shields.

A true leader leads by example, and by the examples displayed…it’s hard not to notice that felines are ruling the day. Meaooooow.

Peace

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

Bryn ap Gwilym (23rd March 2011), sandy (24th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #9
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

To imply there are cowards here and now ... is to imply there were none before.

14. Link to Post #10
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,791 times in 665 posts

Is there any truth in this ?

http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index1463.htm
    Sapere aude

15. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Out of interest, what sort of mechanisim would of been expected if a no fly zone was not enforced and many were slaughtered in the town of Bhangazi? If the Libyan army pushed on forward with its intent which was echoed by its leader then surely there would of been mass genocide in opposition towns.

Im not for the aerial attacks, im neither against a fly zone, but i am keen to hear of alternative solutions which should of been actioned.
    --
    "One only has to create one's own joy with the people one loves. In the context of this, little else matters." - Bill Ryan

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fopa For This Post:

NancyV (24th March 2011), Revere (23rd March 2011)

17. Link to Post #12
    Ireland Avalon Member irishspirit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,710 times in 455 posts

the sad thing here, is the fact that some of you people think it matters what the UN thinks. Research people and open your eyes, it is a talking shop set up to confuse the situation. It is there to make people think that what their "elected" people think matters.
    Open your eyes and you will see, open your heart and your will feel.

18. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to irishspirit For This Post:

aikya (23rd March 2011), BowMan (24th March 2011), indiana (23rd March 2011), modwiz (24th March 2011), NancyV (24th March 2011), norman (23rd March 2011), Patrikas (24th March 2011), steven69 (29th March 2011), winnasboy (25th March 2011), Zook (23rd March 2011)

19. Link to Post #13
    Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,037 times in 727 posts

If anyone is interested see my post #16 in this thread for a complete analysis of the current situation in the Middle East, subject to continual updates and analysis

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...eaths-in-Libya.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahkenaten For This Post:

Strat (25th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #14
    United States Avalon Member rgray222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,914 times in 1,006 posts

The United Nations is an inept, corrupt, ineffectual, disorganized group of nations that simply plays politics. They have have stood by for decades while genocide has taken place. They make real no effort to improve the lot of war torn nations. The United Nation, like communism on paper sounds great but in reality it is a disaster.

This organization is corrupt and needs to go

Paying attention to votes at the UN is tantamount to paying attention to the guy at the fair trying to guess your weight or age, it is meaningless. The forerunner of the UN was the League of Nations put in place by Woodrow Wilson who was the same guy who gave us the Federal Reserve. He even admitted what bad decisions these were but that he needed the support of the bankers and the powers that wanted to consolidate the world strictly for monetary purposes.

Look at our present world structure, we have the World Bank, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and the UN. These organizations needs to be dissolved and replaced with leaders that are not driven by money. This means the bankers need to be kept as far away from any central monetary source as possible.

Most of mankind is inherently good but there is an element that takes to money like a heat seeking missile. Once they have their hands on the money they then have power which can be eternally manipulated to their advantage. The silent majority really needs to begin to understand how these organization are undermining virtually all aspects of the developed and undeveloped world.

Give no credence to the UN and think of their votes as a vote for themselves to stay in power and nothing more! The UN is simply window dressing.

Sorry, I will step off of my soapbox!

22. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to rgray222 For This Post:

58andfixed (25th March 2011), aikya (23rd March 2011), celestia (24th March 2011), NancyV (24th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #15
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Peace of Mind,

Nobody is defending Ghadaffi, he probably isn't a nice man, although the Human Rights panel at the UN would disagree with me. The panel painted him as a good guy, until the Middle East appeared to be wanted to be attacked by it's people (with the help of the CIA and the SAS from the UK).

He was so nice in fact that he was to be awarded by the UN for being a do gooder, but that idea was all of a sudden shelved when the UN had to vote on invading his country.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/03...rights-record/

Then, of course, some Americans had to stick their boot in...

Best regards,

Steve

Quote Posted by Peace of Mind (here)
    The cowards are the ones that send innocent kids/people to fight their battles of greed for them….all the while they are the main ones hiding, most of the time behind human shields.

A true leader leads by example, and by the examples displayed…it’s hard not to notice that felines are ruling the day. Meaooooow.

Peace

24. Link to Post #16
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,805 times in 747 posts

As far as I looked into this matter, the main reason that I found in why Russia and China didn't vote is because they will make billions of $$$$ on the sale of armament and weapons to Libya and of course to it's reconstruction.
    Follow the money, it isn't about being cowards to what I see.

25. The Following User Says Thank You to seko For This Post:

NancyV (24th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #17
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi seko,

You really think that China and Russia will profit from not voting to invade Lybia? Not too sure about that. Anyway, they'll have to get past Haliburton first... It would be in their interest to veto the deal and then Lybia could do it's back room business.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote Posted by seko (here)
    As far as I looked into this matter, the main reason that I found in why Russia and China didn't vote is because they will make billions of $$$$ on the sale of armament and weapons to Libya and of course to it's reconstruction.
    Follow the money, it isn't about being cowards to what I see.

27. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 22,785 times in 4,213 posts

Other than the fact that Gadaffi seems to be a very frightening man, I think he's 'the good guy' in this show.

His protestations have been much nearer the truth than the propaganda I've heard from our own people.

He said he was being attacked by Al Quaida. That's actually true. But this time, Al Quaida is getting a bit of air-assistance because they failed to pull it off on their own.

28. Link to Post #19
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,979 times in 1,125 posts

My ex is vice president of an oil company who traveled to Libya for business in the 1980's when Reagan was going after Ghadaffi. He said it was a beautiful country where the people were very happy with the way things were being run there at that time...and visiting Americans were treated very well. I don't know about the situation in that country now, since his current travels are to China and Japan.

I think the problem with Ghadaffi is that he is uncontrollable and tptb need a puppet who will follow the plan. In my opinion, the "cowards" were attempting to buy time to weigh the pros and cons of the affect a no vote would have on their country's standing in the world.
    Last edited by janus; 23rd March 2011 at 23:20. Reason: spelling

29. Link to Post #20
    Ireland Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

They are all self-seeking bar-stewards!!
    Putin has amassed billions thru corruption.
    The Chinese gov.... cork-suckers.
    Our glorious Western 'leaders'....fargin-iceholes..

Enuf said..

30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to indiana For This Post:

bodixa (24th March 2011), Lord Sidious (24th March 2011), NancyV (24th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast