+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The Cowards Finally Show their Face...

1. Link to Post #21
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Default Re: The Cowards Finally Show their Face...

Ghadaffi has not allowed the Rothschild ursury banks into his country.

They need new blood to suck.

Follow the money.

2. Link to Post #22
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)

Follow the money.
    The Muslim banking system is different to ours, no?

3. Link to Post #23
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by indiana (here)

Follow the money.
    Yes it is. No interest (usury) is charged. The Banksters want some new "customers". Victims would be the more appropriate term.

Same thing happened in Tunisia. The family that left had a large Muslim bank.
    They have a Rothschild bank now.

4. Link to Post #24
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

They are all self-seeking bar-stewards!!
    Putin has amassed billions thru corruption.
    The Chinese gov.... cork-suckers.
    Our glorious Western 'leaders'....fargin-iceholes..

Enuf said..
    I should rep you just for your avatar.
    The legend, Padraig Pearse.
    A true son of Eire.

5. Link to Post #25
    Thanks

Follow the money.

Yes it is. No interest (usury) is charged. The Banksters want some new "customers". Victims would be the more appropriate term.

Same thing happened in Tunisia. The family that left had a large Muslim bank.
    They have a Rothschild bank now.
    Thanks M
    I knew this, just wanted to 'hear' it again.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to indiana For This Post:

modwiz (24th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #26
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,868 times in 752 posts

To my understanding Steve, if Russia and China use their veto in the U.N. probably the UK and the rest would not have a war(we know they can go to war without a U.N. approval), so if there's no war, there is no good reason for Libya in this case to buy more weapons than the normal buying. But with a war taking place Libya will need to buy a huge amount of weapons(billions of $$$) so, to stop a war means losing $$$ on weapons. If you really see how the situation is developing, there was no reason for Russia and China to start talking about stopping the war after the meeting in the U.N. if they had their opportunity to stop it.
    May be haliburton used to sell them weapons, not now when you are at war with that western company. you will go with the competition.
    Anyway I understand what you are talking about Steve, but the money to me makes more sense.

Best regards,

Seko

8. The Following User Says Thank You to seko For This Post:

Lord Sidious (24th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #27
    Marcelo Mendes

Quote Posted by steve_a (here)
    Hi Marcelo,

I think you misunderstood why they were cowards. I wasn't making a direct statement to Brazil, nor it's population, but yes to the representative and political machine behind them. They were cowards because they didn't have the guts to say, "No" when the UN Security Council voted on whether or not to invade yet another sovereign country. They were cowards because they buried their heads in the sand and hoped that the problem would go away, instead of saying how they felt - now it's too late and they're trying to wriggle out of what they ommitted to do by calling a cease-fire, or, in other words, they're trying to cover their backs because they didn't step up to the plate when they should have done. These people are supposed to care for the world we live in, their vote could change the history of the world, yet they chose to keep quiet.

I can understand your 'raiva' because I mentioned Brazil in the equation, but you must realize, Brazil abstained so as not to rock the boat for Obama's visit here a day later. In other words, Brazil abstained, allowing allied troops bomb and maim, so as not to piss of a visitor. As I said in my final statement - Politics is a fun thing.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote Posted by Marcelo Mendes (here)
    Hi folks.

Congratulations Steve. You have found all the cowards of the world and they are only three. Brasil, China and Russia. May be you prefered they were bombing too in order to do not be classified like that.... Very smart indeed...

Namaste
    Hi Steve.

I´m not feeling hungry (raiva as you said. I Just think that anybody that intends to attack anyother person, at least in this forum should do your homework. Brazil, and i don´t know about the others country, and i´saying as the institution, was the only country in th world to do not aprove the Honuduras governmet. Brazil, against all UN, with turkey tried an alternative with Iran and was against the embargo that UN decided amog other things. I could be explaining a lot here, but i do not intend to change the need that some people has to be more informed trying to defend any government. I hope that nobody in this forum start to blame countries and say that a poor defense would be misanderstanding. How would any american in this site feel if anu foreigner started to call them cowards???

No further comments

10. Link to Post #28
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,915 times in 1,310 posts

Hi Steve,

Maybe the REAL COWARDS are the leaders and followers who GO TO WAR!!!! It would seem that it would take some gonads to lose face to the dumb down public, corporations and TPTB and also the consequences for saying no to all wars...............................

Until the entire world's civilization bans together to say NO MORE WARS, NO MORE PTB, NO MORE CORPORATION MONOPOLIES, etc. we will continue to second guess what the hell is going on and who is doing what to whom..............it is sickening..........sad and disheartening to say the least.

I think i must be a sensitive as one minute, I'm full of compassion even for the wrong doers, teary with empathy for those suffering and at times so full of anger and frustration for what is going on around the world that I just have to disconnect sometimes and get centered for a little peace and contentment in my world.

That is what I wish for all here at Avalon, Personal Peace and Contentment in your world for some parts of your day!!!
    Love and Light Always/Sandy

11. The Following User Says Thank You to sandy For This Post:

celestia (24th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #29
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,587 times in 5,273 posts

Hi Everyone,

After the disgrace of the UN Securiy Council vote where five of the fifteen who voted didn't have the guts to say, "No!" to the US and British led invasion of Lybia and abstained from the vote, three of them are just coming out from under the stone they went hiding to voice their opinion about something they didn't have the courage to say when they needed to step up to the plate, "Leave Lybia alone".

Already even the conditions of the agreement 1973 have been broken as British SAS troops have been deployed in the country and US troops deployed to 'rescue' two US pilots, killing civilians in their way.

So Brazil, Russia and China are all calling fro a ceasefire:

http://af.reuters.com/article/topNew...72L00420110322

http://edition.cnn.com/2011/WORLD/eu...a.gates.visit/

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110322/..._china_libya_3

Do these regimes really think that the UN (US - UK) will listen to them after their show of cowardice in that UN meeting? Where were they when they needed to show their faces?

Talk about hypocricy. Politics is a fun thing.

Best regards,

Steve
    Steve your Heading for this post...

"The Cowards Finally Show their Face..."

Sums it all up for me,

Regards,
    Jack
    Last edited by jackovesk; 24th March 2011 at 03:51.

13. Link to Post #30
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

http://govinthelab.com/who-is-muammar-al-gaddafi/

beginExcerpt
    "... men his own age when he created the Free Unionist Officers, a group devoted to the goal of Arab unity. Gaddafi graduated in 1966 and then spent several months in Great Britain at the Royal Military Academy at Sandhurst."
    end

To understand Libya, you have to understand Colonial Qaedaffi.

To understand Khadaffi, you have to understand his military training. Sandhurst has earned its reputation/notoriety (and not for graduating masters of macrame ... or bright lights of basket-weaving).

ps: Qadaphee is a muppet on a string. Implanted into the Libyan intrigue; soon to be uprooted from it ... in neither case, of his own personal charm or design.

14. Link to Post #31
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

UN is a tool of the machine. Let's bet on China, Russia, Japan although crippled, Brazil, Venezuela, Germany, Faction 3, and whoever else in this world likes to see their children and grandchildren get older stopping this group soon. myrm

15. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to myrm For This Post:

Belle (25th March 2011), Calz (24th March 2011), jackovesk (24th March 2011), modwiz (24th March 2011)

16. Link to Post #32
    United States Avalon Member Whiskey_Mystic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,200 times in 1,024 posts

The UN is structurally flawed at it's foundation. The existence of a security council with permanent members that have more power and rights than others is a blatant display of a complete disregard for the principles of equality and democracy that my country (USA) claims to care about.

Everyone not on the security council should walk away and form their own version of the UN where they are equal in value as participants.
    "We sit together, the mountain and me, until only the mountain remains." -Li Po

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Whiskey_Mystic For This Post:

jackovesk (24th March 2011), Lord Sidious (24th March 2011)

18. Link to Post #33
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

So Brazil, Russia and China are all calling fro a ceasefire:
    Let's play devil's advocate for a bit and see what happens.

Brazil, Russia and China ... hmmm ... where have we heard those countries lumped together lately???

Oh yeah ... Fulford (I know I know ... the crowd groans ) but one advantage of being a devil's advocate is you can go where the "heck" you wanna go.

Okay ... these 3 countries are leading the alignment of other countries around the world against Pappy Bush's nasty den of theives.

The latest and greatest coalition of the willing (nitwits that is) seems to be already falling apart with Germany pulling out and and all participating nation states getting grilled at home about just what the heck they are trying to do.

Could it be a brilliant chess move in that these 3 countries are actually setting up the participants for a losing hand by making an *apparent* sacrifice???

Who knows.

Reality is seldom (if ever) as it *appears* to the masses when these kinds of orchestrated events are put on display. All sorts of sub-plots are likely going on.

Perhaps I am way off base here ... but since we all signed up for this "game" we may as well have some fun with it while we are (still) here.

19. Link to Post #34
    Thanks

Being somehow conscious of the interests behind the intervention in Libya, I recognize however, in light of of what's happening today, that many lives have been saved thanks to this intervention.

20. Link to Post #35
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi celestia,

I can understand your thinking, if you find your information from the media in general. I watched CNN yesterday and today. All the commentary is from the 'opposition's' point of view.

I was discussing the Lybia problem with a member of the forum in private via Skype and we came to the conclusion that the problem in Lybia is more than the eye can see. Normally political intervention needs to have at least three motives to justify that action, and that justification is almost never what is told to the general public. Iraq and "weapons of mass destruction" of course brings this point home very well indeed.

I made my case with the Avalon member yesterday why I thought the US and Co. invaded Lybia and today I read a brilliant piece by a guy called Webster G. Tarpley, who, like me, he finds the references of his information and puts the information together as best he can to come to some kind of conclusion as to what's going on and why. His answer as to why can be found at the following site: http://tarpley.net/2011/03/24/the-ci...roops-in-iraq/

Even if you don't agree with the conclusion of the guy, no-one can say that he's just spouting gas as he leaves his references to what he says and explains how he comes to his conclusions in his writings.

Best regards,

Steve

Quote Posted by celestia (here)
    Being somehow conscious of the interests behind the intervention in Libya, I recognize however, in light of of what's happening today, that many lives have been saved thanks to this intervention.

21. Link to Post #36
    Australia Avalon Member
    Thanks

hi steve_a
    we do what we do when we can
    if we have the power we will do anything we like
    we are hard wired to survive or not too if the pain is too severe
    the need for power control is common to all -the difference is some people are not hampered/restrained by morals or ethics
    when the chips are down we will do anything - it just is this way - physician know/heal thyself
    to know thyself is real power and so liberating

22. Link to Post #37
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,581 times in 1,719 posts

Where ever there is 'them and us,' "we won, so listen to our govt. and obey because we're right" OR "they are the enemy, we must destroy them, they hate us etc." there is a "divide and concur " set up situation.

We can not trust what you are told, period. Question everything.

Become peaceful and refuse to do violence at all costs. Then they can not control you.
    Blessings.
    Last edited by East Sun; 25th March 2011 at 01:42.
    Question Everything, always speak truth... Make the best of today, for there may not be a tomorrow!!! But, that's OK because tomorrow never comes, so we have nothing to worry about!!!

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to East Sun For This Post:

celestia (25th March 2011), Lord Sidious (25th March 2011)

24. Link to Post #38
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

So you guys wanna know what is going on?
    Here it is.

25. Link to Post #39
    Thanks

Hi Steve and everyone,
    I adhere to the fact that there is much ambiguity surrounding the anti-Gaddafi transitional government, however, on reading this article by W.G. Tarpley, I just came out with one idea: those who were fighting the US invasion in Iraq (whether they belong to Al-Qaeda or not) are called "terrorists", if a high proportion of them were Libyans, then a high proportion of Libyans are terrorists.
    In every war there are belligerents who are there to fight, to kill, to terrorize one the other, those who support them are no better than them.
    Bearing this in mind, I'd say that the NATO's intervention in Libya would only help to give the Libyan war a biggest dimension.

Peace and Love

26. Link to Post #40
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks

Hi Everyone,

Just to keep the ball rolling on this thread, so that we know who the good guys are (or not)! : http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...eda-links.html

Best regards,

Steve

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast