+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Reptilian Ann Coulter

1. Link to Post #1
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,488 times in 1,724 posts

Default Reptilian Ann Coulter

She knows Nothing in biology, but demagoguery and opportunism, What a champion ! She'a popular writer who belongs to the conservative camp in the United States, she appeared in the popular TV show "O'Reilly Factor" (oriented conservative) to advance an argument that she has advocated in a column editorial: Radiation Nuclear is "Good for you'' What's your opinion on that reptilian ?

2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Calz (23rd March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (23rd March 2011), John Parslow (23rd March 2011), ktlight (23rd March 2011), Maria Stade (23rd March 2011), Rainbow44 (24th March 2011), Revere (23rd March 2011), Zook (23rd March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Default Re: Reptilian Ann Coulter

Lol

I saw that and considered posting it ... but other than "the lighter side" what forum can you actually consider this

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

gripreaper (24th March 2011), Lettherebelight (23rd March 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

Radiation probably IS good for her...

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jjl For This Post:

Calz (23rd March 2011), Gaia (23rd March 2011), gripreaper (24th March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (23rd March 2011), InCiDeR (23rd March 2011), Lettherebelight (23rd March 2011), Miller (23rd March 2011), Revere (23rd March 2011), str8thinker (23rd March 2011), Teakai (23rd March 2011), unplugged (24th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,947 times in 660 posts

Hello Gaia

Only one question - who is she working for?

Love and peace to you. JP

8. The Following User Says Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

Gaia (23rd March 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Sweden Avalon Member Maria Stade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,626 times in 854 posts

Yea nice bimbo ! Send her some contaminated fish to, its not toxic at all, in fact they died all natural.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Maria Stade For This Post:

Calz (23rd March 2011), delaware (23rd March 2011), Gaia (23rd March 2011), InCiDeR (23rd March 2011), Nervana (23rd March 2011), Revere (23rd March 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

The right wing demagogues are deliberately inflammatory. That's the way they make their money, appealing to the hatreds and prejudices of a segment of society.

This is an especially unattractive person.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DawgBone For This Post:

Gaia (23rd March 2011), jjl (23rd March 2011), Omicron Ceti (24th March 2011), Revere (23rd March 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John Parslow (here)
    Hello Gaia

Only one question - who is she working for?

Love and peace to you. JP
    Hard one to answer

Look like another Murdoch puppets. Barack Obama is facing repeated attacks, often violent from Ann Coulter, who suspects him of being too friendly to terrorists. She’s well known in Canada, a few years ago she bring a controversial statement in Ottawa about our participation in Afghanistan war. She sells each year tens of thousands of copies of his books, his website is popular and his verbal excesses allow him to regularly speak to her. She has decided to rehabilitate Senator Joseph McCarthy, leader of a witch-hunt infamous in the 1950s. Ann Coulter sees instead the symbol of the attacks suffered by real American patriots who fought against the communist threat. The end always justifies the means, she says very seriously. His favorite target ? Liberals in the North American sense, that is to say, Democratic voters. For ten years, she keeps repeating the same motto: The Democrats are a danger to America. Ann Coulter is a Republican attack dog for Murdoch.

Peace my friend

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Calz (23rd March 2011)

15. Link to Post #8
    Thanks
    Thanked 23,024 times in 3,784 posts

Ann Coulter caught a bad case self loathing someplace. She's born in the wrong century and is better suited for the Burning Times and witch hunting.

Everyone ever see the clips and occurrences when Al Franken goads O'Reilly and Coulter in tantrum fits of hysterical anger. They're funny...in a sad sort of way.

IIARC Franken featured her on the front cover of his book, Lies and the Lying Liars That Tell Them: (The all new and improved Lies edition) .

My suggestion is to adopt Franken's attitude with her. Laugh because that one there is nothing to be taken seriously.

QUOTE=Calz_Avaretard;182173]Lol

I saw that and considered posting it ... but other than "the lighter side" what forum can you actually consider this [/QUOTE]

16. Link to Post #9
    Canada Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote My suggestion is to adopt Franken's attitude with her. Laugh because that one there is nothing to be taken seriously.
    When the chief of the Japanese nuclear plant went on tv to explains that the radiation being leaked was harmful enough to be deadly, Ann Coulter went on Fox to tell us not to worry as radiation is good. What a repugnant woman.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaia For This Post:

Calz (23rd March 2011), Lettherebelight (23rd March 2011)

18. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

If people believe her...then I'd have to say they earned whatever they got from that belief

People who slavishly trust in such things like that....there's nothing you and I can say to change their minds. That is what they WANT to hear.

We have super everything these days. Super Soldiers, Super Moons, and Anne Coulter's adherents are Super Sheeple. The meek shall inherit the earth and what an irradiated mess it will be.

19. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member exponentialist's Avatar
    Thanks

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to exponentialist For This Post:

Gaia (23rd March 2011), InCiDeR (23rd March 2011), Ross (24th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #12
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Quote Posted by DawgBone (here)
    The right wing demagogues are deliberately inflammatory. That's the way they make their money, appealing to the hatreds and prejudices of a segment of society.

This is an especially unattractive person.
    The right and left wing types are all part of the same game.
    Funny thing is, most don't realise it either.
    All part of the bait and switch game.

22. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Hold the phone folks (coulter aside).

Check out what Hoagland just put out on Redice regarding radiation (vid in OP):

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...231#post182231

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

A fox in the fox house! sad but true!

24. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

A few Ann Coulter Quotes:

As the leader of twelve apostles, even Jesus had more executive experience than Obama.

Clinton's attempt to socialize healthcare was the second most disgusting thing he did in the oval office. I can't remember what was the first thing was.

Democrats always assure us that deterrence will work, but when the time comes to deter, they're against it.

Democrats couldn't care less if people in Indiana hate them. But if Europeans curl their lips, liberals can't look at themselves in the mirror.

Even Obama's staunchest supporters are starting to leave him. Last week Michelle Obama demanded to see a copy of his birth certificate.

Four years of Jimmy Carter gave us two titanic Reagan landslides, peace and prosperity for eight blessed years - and even a third term for his feckless vice president, George H.W. Bush.

I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know.

I love to engage in repartee with people who are stupider than I am.

I might be in favor of national healthcare if it required all Democrats to get their heads examined.

I've decided to cut out the part of the speech where I say anything nice about Democrats.

If John Kerry had a dollar for every time he bragged about serving in Vietnam - oh wait, he does.

If we're so cruel to minorities, why do they keep coming here? Why aren't they sneaking across the Mexican border to make their way to the Taliban?

In fact Sarah Palin has created more jobs than Obama has. She created eleven jobs fact-checking at the AP just for the Palin autobiography.

Ironically, since Obama was elected, for the first time in my life I'm sometimes not proud of my country.

Liberal soccer moms are precisely as likely to receive anthrax in the mail as to develop a capacity for linear thinking.

Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties - provided we're only talking about criminals.

... and the list just goes on and on ...

25. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

Gaia (23rd March 2011), Lettherebelight (23rd March 2011), Zook (23rd March 2011)

26. Link to Post #16
    Canada Unsubscribed
    Chatting with Horatio, on a bridge between Hope and Hemlock
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,392 times in 445 posts

Quote Posted by Gaia (here)
    She knows Nothing in biology, but demagoguery and opportunism, What a champion ! She'a popular writer who belongs to the conservative camp in the United States, she appeared in the popular TV show "O'Reilly Factor" (oriented conservative) to advance an argument that she has advocated in a column editorial: Radiation Nuclear is "Good for you'' What's your opinion on that reptilian ?
    [...]
    The reptilians musta done something off-scale satanic to deserve being lumped in with Angst Colder, methinx.

In any event, I have pity for Aunt Ghoulster. While most impending seniors spend their waning years building an egg nest of inner beauty to take them to and port them through the end of times; this one, so unkind, has gambled on the bloom ... will lose when the pink butterfly leaps to Sun and fleeing sky; leaving alone to watch the Moon, a desert diner for maggots, grubs, and midnight worms.

ps: The proverbial ten-foot pole is no longer sufficient for the task.

27. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member Revere's Avatar
    Thanks

Lord Sidious-
    Quote The right and left wing types are all part of the same game.
    Funny thing is, most don't realise it either.
    All part of the bait and switch game.
    Yes, my Hoody Robed friend sadly true....but it's more fun to dis-like the Repugnant Republicans because their stupidity is so over the top! I often confuse the FOX News channel (LOL) for the FOX Comedy channel.

Peace, (even to you Republican types... love knows no bounds)

-R-
    "IF WE THINK WE CAN OR CAN NOT WE ARE RIGHT"

28. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member granny's Avatar
    Thanks

Quote Posted by John Parslow (here)
    A few Ann Coulter Quotes:

As the leader of twelve apostles, even Jesus had more executive experience than Obama.

Clinton's attempt to socialize healthcare was the second most disgusting thing he did in the oval office. I can't remember what was the first thing was.

Democrats always assure us that deterrence will work, but when the time comes to deter, they're against it.

Democrats couldn't care less if people in Indiana hate them. But if Europeans curl their lips, liberals can't look at themselves in the mirror.

Even Obama's staunchest supporters are starting to leave him. Last week Michelle Obama demanded to see a copy of his birth certificate.

So did John McCain's wife ... born in Panama?

Four years of Jimmy Carter gave us two titanic Reagan landslides, peace and prosperity for eight blessed years - and even a third term for his feckless vice president, George H.W. Bush.

I know Jesus Christ died for my sins, and that's all I really need to know.

I love to engage in repartee with people who are stupider than I am.

I don't think there are any people stupider than she is

I might be in favor of national healthcare if it required all Democrats to get their heads examined.

I've decided to cut out the part of the speech where I say anything nice about Democrats.

If John Kerry had a dollar for every time he bragged about serving in Vietnam - oh wait, he does.

If we're so cruel to minorities, why do they keep coming here? Why aren't they sneaking across the Mexican border to make their way to the Taliban?

In fact Sarah Palin has created more jobs than Obama has. She created eleven jobs fact-checking at the AP just for the Palin autobiography.

I don't know how many jobs Sarah Palin created, but I do know she quit hers to get rich. Actually, she may be more stupid than Coulter ... ?

Ironically, since Obama was elected, for the first time in my life I'm sometimes not proud of my country.

Liberal soccer moms are precisely as likely to receive anthrax in the mail as to develop a capacity for linear thinking.

Unlike Coulter, soccer moms are probably too busy with critical thinking to worry about linear thinking.

Liberals are stalwart defenders of civil liberties - provided we're only talking about criminals.

... and the list just goes on and on ...
    So sorry about the rant but the Coultergeist always sets me off ... even though I know all in the political arena suck and are whores. Oh golly ... gonna have to pray now.

Gran
    Think Or Be Eaten

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to granny For This Post:

exponentialist (24th March 2011), John Parslow (23rd March 2011)

30. Link to Post #19
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Hello Gran

I hope you are going to pray real hard ...

Love to you. JP

31. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to John Parslow For This Post:

Gaia (23rd March 2011), granny (23rd March 2011)

32. Link to Post #20
    Thanks

She's no longer a senior since she altered her drivers license This was during the time she ranted about people upholding the Patriot Act, and returning to an honest America.

Clairol Politics. *Yawn* I could have her on the mat in two.

As far as Sarah Palin the Maverick. A Maverick is a cow that runs away from the rest of the herd, and when they have sufficiently distanced themselves, resume during cow things--mooing, chewing their cud and lifting their tail to deposit another load of bull****.

Quote Posted by Zook (here)
    Quote Posted by Gaia (here)
    [...]
    The reptilians musta done something off-scale satanic to deserve being lumped in with Angst Colder, methinx.

In any event, I have pity for Aunt Ghoulster. While most impending seniors spend their waning years building an egg nest of inner beauty to take them to and port them through the end of times; this one, so unkind, has gambled on the bloom ... will lose when the pink butterfly leaps to Sun and fleeing sky; leaving alone to watch the Moon, a desert diner for maggots, grubs, and midnight worms.

ps: The proverbial ten-foot pole is no longer sufficient for the task.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast