+ Reply to Thread

Thread: So where do we go from here

1. Link to Post #1
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,152 times in 2,815 posts

Default So where do we go from here

It is amazing that many individuals don’t believe that some major earth changing event on Dec 21 2012 will happen. When I realized this, I selected to find out why so many folk failed to believe even myself. It is my conclusion that many of us have experienced this so called dooms day eventuality during the past and it never occurred. Almost all of the time the Doomsday events were put out to the public by fanatics that were only getting their information from a crazed Evangelist or a “want-to-be” Soothsayer . The truth is that there’s a multitude of information gathered by renowned scientists that have indicated that some event, little or enormous, minor or catastrophic, will happen. You can read about them also in the 12.21.2012 Planet X Codex. First, the realignment of the Earth, Sun, and the Milky Way Universe on Dec 21 2012. In the subsequent 5 years the Earth, Sun, and the middle of the Milky Way Universe will realign after 26,000 years. This realignment will have some effect on Earth, but to what extent scientists can’t establish. There’s no written history of events that occurred 26,000 years back to confirm how extensive the outcome will be. The sole archeological find that scientists can use is the Mayan calendar, but the Mayan civilization wasn’t even in existence 26,000 ago so the accuracy of the calendar has not been determined. So be wary of what you listen to over the web, most of what you hear and see is only used to scare people. The facts are only this, the realignment of the big three and that civilization will continue to be since we are still hear from the last alignment.30th 1983, astronomers found a new planet using the IRUS telescope. This planet is roughly the size of Juniper, has a particularly long orbit, and only shows itself each 3,500 to 3,600 years. This so called 10th Planet isn’t speculated nor has NASA analyst and astronomers around the globe failed to confirm its existence. This planet is confirmed and is of great concern to the presidencies around the world. It’ll have some impact on Earth and our existence but will not wipe out the human race. We are still here from the last time and we will be here the subsequent time.Well now let me tell you about a book that gives you an unbiased report on Planet X and other Dec 21 2012 prophecies of the “end of time” as we know it!*For more correct and positive information on the Dec 21 2012 events visit the2012facts.com/nibiru-planet-x-book..

http://biguniverse.co.cc/mayan-hopi-...ophecy-exposed

2. Link to Post #2
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Default Re: So where do we go from here

Quote Posted by The One (here)
    ...It is my conclusion that many of us have experienced this so called dooms day eventuality during the past and it never occurred. Almost all of the time the Doomsday events were put out to the public by fanatics that were only getting their information from a crazed Evangelist or a “want-to-be” Soothsayer .

The truth is that there’s a multitude of information gathered by renowned scientists that have indicated that some event, little or enormous, minor or catastrophic, will happen.

There’s no written history of events that occurred 26,000 years back to confirm how extensive the outcome will be. The sole archeological find that scientists can use is the Mayan calendar, but the Mayan civilization wasn’t even in existence 26,000 ago so the accuracy of the calendar has not been determined.

This so called 10th Planet isn’t speculated nor has NASA analyst and astronomers around the globe failed to confirm its existence. This planet is confirmed and is of great concern to the presidencies around the world. It’ll have some impact on Earth and our existence but will not wipe out the human race. We are still here from the last time and we will be here the subsequent time.
    I say, the sensational claims by those, who began to believe in their own words gave way to deceit by chance. As the finger repeatedly pointed, by the few, to a direction of nowhere, gave way to deceit by design.

There are many disciplines and many thoughts as to what will be; even if one is fact, then something will be. Things will be, when they will be, as 'time' is the illusion that only governs human beings.

Are not the ancients, far older then those who have made the 'tables of time'!? Were not these, and other, human beings but a part of 'history'!?

I say, learn what the ancients knew, as best as one can, for truth is found close to the origin of this place. Does not the farmer, when harvesting the field, leave enough behind to ensure growth for the next season!?
    Last edited by king anthony; 23rd March 2011 at 14:05.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (23rd March 2011)

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,286 times in 818 posts

Well I have been into the metaphysics since about 8 or 9 years old. It has always been my understanding that we create what we envision. As far as the Mayan calendar and the 2012 phenomenon, I was told (many years ago) that we were entering a time of co-creation. So, in my observations, all the negative claims about this date is purposely done to get the masses to create a bad outcome by keeping them focused on the bad outcomes.

Where is it said that the world will be going through catastrophic changes. I only hear this from the people that work for the system and those that are looking to sell books or something.

where do we go from here? anywhere you put your sights on...

Peace

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peace of Mind For This Post:

58andfixed (26th March 2011), delaware (23rd March 2011), Herbert (23rd March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (24th March 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

every winter solstice is an alignmebt of planets/ end date of mayan calendar is not 12/21/2012/ it is in the middle of a cycle/ end date is 10/28/2011 check Carl Calleman's work LOL

7. Link to Post #5
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Quote Well I have been into the metaphysics since about 8 or 9 years old. It has always been my understanding that we create what we envision. As far as the Mayan calendar and the 2012 phenomenon, I was told (many years ago) that we were entering a time of co-creation. So, in my observations, all the negative claims about this date is purposely done to get the masses to create a bad outcome by keeping them focused on the bad outcomes.

Where is it said that the world will be going through catastrophic changes. I only hear this from the people that work for the system and those that are looking to sell books or something.

where do we go from here? anywhere you put your sights on...

Peace
    Well said my friend
    This is what i keep saying.
    If enough people believe that 2012 will be terrible, it will be, becouse they have manifested it

cheers
    Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

delaware (23rd March 2011), Jendayi (23rd March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread