+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Memory loss and the RH factor

1. Link to Post #1
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Default Memory loss and the RH factor

I have been thinking about asking a few questions directed to the people who are rh neg. It's taken me awhile to gather up the courage to ask these questions so here goes. I think these are legit questions.

First question is; were any of you raised where there was a military base? I am searching for my own anwers here, this is why I am asking.

Has any family member been either in the military, or Govt. funded lab, or actually been apart of nevada or NM high clearance facilities? I have an uncle who died from lung cancer connected to "conditions" he worked in.

Last but not least where any of you raised Catholic and did any of you have missing time as a young child, within the first grade at a Catholic school? I am having memories come back to me and just want to know if anyone else has had anything similar.

Answering these questions will help me hopefully remember.........and for any of you who feel so inclined to comment and share info, I greatly appreciate it.

Blessings,

Rainbow

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

Caren (24th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), HURRITT ENYETO (23rd March 2011), king anthony (23rd March 2011), nearing (24th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Germany Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,221 times in 898 posts

Default Re: Memory loss and the RH factor

I've been searching for the truth for as long as I can remember, and I may have some answers for you.

Whilst not in a military base, I grew up in a part of Germany that was surrounded by US military bases. I'm also rh- and was raised catholic. I started to remember some parts of my childhood about seven years ago. All were very unpleasant. I have met others who have similar pasts and remember.

I believe now that it has something, if not everything, to do with our souls. The rape and torture is done with the aim to break our spirits. What the cabal don't realise is that they can't break us. We rather die than give in to them. Simply put, we don't ever give in to evil. Evil is alien to us.

I am currently working on forgiveness. Have I forgiven completely? I doubt it. I still break out in a panic when I feel a hair in my mouth, so I probably have further to go with regard to forgiveness, but as long as I know I'm working on it, I'm content.

Not sure if this helps you, but in any case, my heart goes out to you.

4. Link to Post #3
    Thanks

Hi Rainbow , Rh neg here also ,
    I was raised Catholic ,and Family in the Military .
    Missing time as a child . and just to add ,I have a few Rh negs friends on face book ,with the same back ground ,
    But as yet ,no memory recall . hope this helps you . peace ..love zaina

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ZAINA For This Post:

Caren (24th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), nearing (24th March 2011), Rainbow44 (24th March 2011)

6. Link to Post #4
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Raised Catholic. Refused to be confirmed at age 12, so that was that!
    After moving to San Francisco at age 9, my parents were contacted by the school and told I was going to be "tested" to move up a grade. I remember the man who arrived. He wore a blue uniform had several military emblems/patches(?) on his pockets. He interviewed and tested me all day long. By the end of the day he said he had 3 problems for me. These were fairly complex reasoning/math problems. I got the first one right and he was super excited. During the second problem, I received definite mental/telepathic messages from him as to how to solve the problem. He was saying "You can do this!". A deeper voice came through, quite distinctly, which directed me to NOT give the right answer. I listened. The man was very disappointed and rather halfheartedly gave me the last problem. He left. My parents were advised to skip me up two grades, they decided on one.
    I still wonder what would have happened to me if I had answered all his "questions"? Maybe this helps. Namaste.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Caren (24th March 2011), Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), nearing (24th March 2011), Rainbow44 (24th March 2011), str8thinker (24th March 2011)

8. Link to Post #5
    Thanks

Default Re: Memory loss and the RH factor

My mother is RH negative, and she can answer YES to all your questions.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unicorn For This Post:

Darla Ken Pearce (23rd March 2011), nearing (24th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #6
    Palestinian Territory Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,087 times in 6,275 posts

Default Re:  Memory loss and the RH factor

Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    After moving to San Francisco at age 9, my parents were contacted by the school and told I was going to be "tested" to move up a grade. I remember the man who arrived. He wore a blue uniform had several military emblems/patches(?) on his pockets. He interviewed and tested me all day long. By the end of the day he said he had 3 problems for me. These were fairly complex reasoning/math problems. I got the first one right and he was super excited. During the second problem, I received definite mental/telepathic messages from him as to how to solve the problem. He was saying "You can do this!". A deeper voice came through, quite distinctly, which directed me to NOT give the right answer. I listened. The man was very disappointed and rather halfheartedly gave me the last problem. He left. My parents were advised to skip me up two grades, they decided on one.
    I still wonder what would have happened to me if I had answered all his "questions"? Maybe this helps. Namaste.
    Be thankful that you only wonder what would have happened.
    Don't trust anyone in the military. Yes, there are good people in there, but they still do bad things.
    For your own safety, assume all uniform types are not looking out for your best interests.
    If by some chance they are ok, then great, if not, then you have your rear end covered.
    I am more interested in the other voice.
    Your higher self? A spirit guide?

11. Link to Post #7
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by karelia (here)
    I've been searching for the truth for as long as I can remember, and I may have some answers for you.

Whilst not in a military base, I grew up in a part of Germany that was surrounded by US military bases. I'm also rh- and was raised catholic. I started to remember some parts of my childhood about seven years ago. All were very unpleasant. I have met others who have similar pasts and remember.

I believe now that it has something, if not everything, to do with our souls. The rape and torture is done with the aim to break our spirits. What the cabal don't realise is that they can't break us. We rather die than give in to them. Simply put, we don't ever give in to evil. Evil is alien to us.

I am currently working on forgiveness. Have I forgiven completely? I doubt it. I still break out in a panic when I feel a hair in my mouth, so I probably have further to go with regard to forgiveness, but as long as I know I'm working on it, I'm content.

Not sure if this helps you, but in any case, my heart goes out to you.
    Thank you, Karelia for your response.
    I am wondering at this point if with the hospitals knowing the blood type and the locations of specific groups if they aren't keeping tabs on us or the rh- blood types. I also have an aversion for mirrors and can't handle the room dark with a large or small mirror in it. I panic and have actually ducked when seeing a mirror in a dark room. I hate to say it but I still sleep with the light on.....but that is just the way it is.

I know I wasn't threatened with animals but with them hurting my mother . The threats made me clingy to her and I think I had a fear of abandonment. As a young child this was really hard on my parents especially when they wanted to go on mini vacations alone. My siblings don't have the same blood type or childhood memories.

First I must remember and then I can start to heal and possibly forgive............

Bless you and thank you,

Rainbow

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rainbow44 For This Post:

karelia (24th March 2011), nearing (24th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ZAINA (here)
    Hi Rainbow , Rh neg here also ,
    I was raised Catholic ,and Family in the Military .
    Missing time as a child . and just to add ,I have a few Rh negs friends on face book ,with the same back ground ,
    But as yet ,no memory recall . hope this helps you . peace ..love zaina
    Thank you Zaina,

Well if anything there might possibly be a link to the military and the Catholic religion being interested in the rh- types.
    With this information hopefully things will become clearer.

Blessings and Hugs,

Rainbow

14. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by ahamkara (here)
    Really interesting info, Ahamkara,

I wonder what would have happened as you said if you wouldn't have listened to him? Kind of weird how he told you telepathically not to answer correctly and you listened and then he becomes disappointed. Really seems like bizarre behavior. But I have to say I always wonder why the parents don't think it's weird someone with a military uniform coming in to test their child. Maybe it's the generation, mind control??? What do you think?

I was bussed out during school days and told not to tell my parents.........pretty sure at the Catholic school I went to they threatened us. I had to redo the first grade because the teacher we had was a PE teacher and not an official first grade teacher. We played in the school yard alot while the other kids where in class. For a kid it was great but I learned nada!

Thank you so much for sharing your story!!

Blessings Always,

Rainbow

15. Link to Post #10
    United States Moderator (on Sabbatical) Deborah (ahamkara)'s Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,795 times in 417 posts

Yes, strange things do happen in our schools. The voice telling me not to answer was NOT the testers "voice"... I now believe it was guidance from my own Higher Self. It seems as if you are awakening to information that has importance to your spirit and your personal growth - I wish you well!

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deborah (ahamkara) For This Post:

Lord Sidious (24th March 2011), nearing (24th March 2011), Rainbow44 (24th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Hi, I am rh-. Just about everyone in my family was in the military. But they were out before I was born. I never lived near military bases as a child. I lived out in the country. I did have a lot of strange experiences though. I was always seeing strange lights or figures in my room. I remember a lady that brought me food when I was so sick I couldn’t eat for days. I also remember when I was three days old. I described the situation to my mother and it scared her because it was so accurate. I wasn’t raised in any set religion. I think I tried them all. LOL Never found any of them comfortable. I was never comfortable in my family either. I always felt like an outsider, like I didn’t belong.
    I have given this rh- thing a lot of thought in the past, and I think it is a genetic marker. None of us really feel at home here if you think about it. I know I for one am always looking to the stars to find where I belong. It’s like I’m waiting for someone to come back for me.
    I hope you find what you are looking for.
    Love fiercely, live passionately, take nothing for granted.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to J0urney For This Post:

karelia (25th March 2011), Rainbow44 (24th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

partner is rh..no military connections...no super powers..no inner voices....no interests in anything but going to work and settling down.

20. Link to Post #13
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

I would think you are a star child and your guides besides higher self were on high alert that day!
    We are all lucky that you didn't answer correctly...........you probably wouldn't be here and your contribution to this forum would be lost forever!

We are blessed you are here!

21. Link to Post #14
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by J0urney (here)
    Hi, I am rh-. Just about everyone in my family was in the military. But they were out before I was born. I never lived near military bases as a child. I lived out in the country. I did have a lot of strange experiences though. I was always seeing strange lights or figures in my room. I remember a lady that brought me food when I was so sick I couldn’t eat for days. I also remember when I was three days old. I described the situation to my mother and it scared her because it was so accurate. I wasn’t raised in any set religion. I think I tried them all. LOL Never found any of them comfortable. I was never comfortable in my family either. I always felt like an outsider, like I didn’t belong.
    I have given this rh- thing a lot of thought in the past, and I think it is a genetic marker. None of us really feel at home here if you think about it. I know I for one am always looking to the stars to find where I belong. It’s like I’m waiting for someone to come back for me.
    I hope you find what you are looking for.
    Thank you for sharing JOurney,

When I was 16 I put a dent in the wall and bruised my knuckles because I was tired of waiting and thought for sure someone was going to come and take me "home".
    That day as of yet has never happened. I think you are right that we never really feel at home and the stars are an indication of something familar.

I remember weird people and a doctor that use to take special interest in me besides coming to the house to visit my family and see me. I always thought this was strange but my family thought he was just being a nice guy..........I found out that he use to be military. Go figure!

Blessings and Hugs,

Rainbow

22. Link to Post #15
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by the trojan (here)
    partner is rh..no military connections...no super powers..no inner voices....no interests in anything but going to work and settling down.
    Nobody here said they had super powers..........military is only part of the equation.......being able to listen to someones higher self is something we should all admire and if you found that this was of no interest..........then no comment was needed. All I am looking for are people who are sincere in what they believe and think is apart of thier life experience with having the rh- factor.

+ Reply to Thread