Thread: Exotica Radio | Duncan O'Finioan: Dark Mission

1. Link to Post #1
    Switzerland Avalon Member Helvetic's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,461 times in 3,209 posts

Default Exotica Radio | Duncan O'Finioan: Dark Mission

Exotica Radio | Duncan O'Finioan: Dark Mission

Source: exotica-radio.com, duncanofinioan.com, duncanofinioan.wordpress.com

March 21, 2011–Duncan O'Finioan returns to Exotica in a wide-ranging discussion that begins with the subject of insider "whistleblowers" on the net...we talk about Benjamin Fulford and the "Charles" interview with Bill Ryan at Project Avalon. We move to the subject of the two main elite bloodlines who are warring---and the third group, of which Duncan's godmother is a part; and the events which resulted in Duncan being called before a tribunal and told to choose whom he was going to serve.

Understand that threading together all the connections at the highest levels of global power requires a bit of deftness, which goes into the spiritual realms...the ancient battles over earth and the populace...the bigShiva, Detroyer of Worlds at CERN conCERN...CERN...portal for armies of immortals...the REAL "black awakening"...Shiva, destroyer of worlds...a symbol for one of the bloodline families (an ANCIENT, ancient group)...the "never never"..."Ghostbusters" and the seeding of the occult...the dark mission is revealed, and we discuss some of the roots of this battle for planet Earth.

This is the first of several shows with Duncan; and his partner, Axe, will join us for a deeper probing of this battle, the storm gathering, and how we can possibly withstand the onslaught. ~Randy Maugans

download mp3
    "Earth is currently restricted today for normal development of timeline progress. With us telling you everything would change everything."

2. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Helvetic For This Post:

aroundthetable (24th March 2011), Billy (24th March 2011), butcherman (24th March 2011), Calz (24th March 2011), Chelle (24th March 2011), firstlook (24th March 2011), granny (25th March 2011), Jendayi (24th March 2011), karelia (24th March 2011), ktlight (24th March 2011), Lion Monkey (24th March 2011), Lita (24th March 2011), Rainbow44 (25th March 2011), Sharleen (31st March 2011), silverchimes (24th March 2011), str8thinker (24th March 2011), Swanette (24th March 2011), winnasboy (25th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

Default Re: Exotica Radio | Duncan O'Finioan: Dark Mission

a very entertaining listen
    i didnt and i dont think many people will learn anything new but entertaining nonetheless.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

Calz (24th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Switzerland On Sabbatical
    Thanks

Quote Posted by the trojan (here)
    i didnt and i dont think many people will learn anything new but entertaining nonetheless.
    I agree 100% with your observation.

However, there was one thing that Duncan stated that I researched and there appears to be a correlation. What it is I do not know but:

Duncan stated that after his mentioning about his possible acquaitance with Charles on 23 Feb 2011 14:36 that he dissappeared from Project Avalon Forum.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...an+O%27finioan

Charles last post on the forum was 23 February 2011 02:08. There were multiple posts on the 23rd of February by Charles. Since then he has not been heard from.

https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...202#post152202

So, the question is, "Is there a correlation to Charles's disappearance with Duncan's mentioning their possible acquaintance"?

Something to make you go, Hmmm....!
    Last edited by Nortreb; 24th March 2011 at 12:11.
    “To be or become a master is to be or become something other than the Flow; something other than the Present Unfolding. It’s actually to move in the wrong direction.”

6. The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Nortreb For This Post:

Calz (24th March 2011), firstlook (24th March 2011), Gardener (24th March 2011), grannyfranny100 (24th March 2011), Jendayi (24th March 2011), Lettherebelight (24th March 2011), Lord Sidious (24th March 2011), Mandala (24th March 2011), Miller (24th March 2011), sheddie (24th March 2011), sllim11 (25th March 2011), sunflower (24th March 2011), winnasboy (25th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Member Calz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 69,379 times in 10,490 posts

Quote Posted by the trojan (here)
    To what degree people will learn anything "new" is relative to how closely they have followed his interviews and blog.

He didn't spend much time on Charles (or Fulford) and Nortreb has already followed up regarding Charles.

That said I agree it is very good. He doesn't mince words on his perception of the "situation" he believes we are in. Not everyone will agree and not everyone will enjoy. If you can "handle" the "truth" (at least his view of it) then this is for you.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Calz For This Post:

granny (25th March 2011), Nortreb (24th March 2011), silverchimes (25th March 2011)

9. Link to Post #5
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

good show. and on diffrent levels for each person to get or not to get.

Quote randymaugans@CA-F:
    New Duncan O'Finioan Interview-March 21, 2011-Exotica Radio-"Dark Mission"
    #30778 1 day, 14 hours ago
    I interviewed Duncan O'Finioan on Saturday March 19, 2011 for my show, Exotica Radio. Of interest to those in this topic area: Duncan discusses both Benjamin Fulford and "Charles" (Project Avalon), and opens up new information about the Elite Families...the two warring families, and the third who act as a "buffer", and of which Duncan has now committed to be a "champion" for humanity; and the ancient roots of the elites; WHY "they" have now gone too far...and the battle that is coming---of which Duncan and Axe are now joined.

As I point out in the post: Understand that threading together all the connections at the highest levels of global power requires a bit of deftness, which goes into the spiritual realms...the ancient battles over earth and the populace...And I will note, this goes directly to the heart of the "Charles" disclosures which are a non-starter, and Fulford, whose pronouncements of imminent collapse of the global banking cabal, continue to be so much smoke. Information won't save anyone, alone, but bad information produces a state of torpor...this is the net result of planted, or false whistleblowers.

Duncan and Axe have been doing "slow releases" of sometimes cryptic information on their blog---you have to ask the right questions...and hopefully, we asked a few in this interview. We plan at least one more show...with Axe, as well, that should open up more high quality information to the motivated and sentient.
    The show is posted at: http://exotica-radio.com/podcast/dun...k-mission.html
    Please share with others who value the work...and the risks...undertaken by Duncan and Axe.

Randy Maugans-Producer, Exotica Radio
    my post @ CA :
    Quote Re: New Duncan O'Finioan Interview-March 21, 2011-Exotica Radio-"Dark Mission"
    #30938 15 hours, 41 minutes ago
    was a good show. and good intel. and haha the(note/semiquote) someone dealt with C before others could and he went silent......
    04-03-11 04:01 AM

thanx randy
    Quote Re: New Duncan O'Finioan Interview-March 21, 2011-Exotica Radio-"Dark Mission"
    #30956 14 hours, 2 minutes ago
    Thank you for the comments. I am grateful that I am able to post it here...Duncan is fond of Camelot. I think those who are intuitive bear witness with Duncan on this "gift" of seeing the demonic entities...I certainly find it disturbing, especially as their presence among us rises.

He actually told us what was worse: what can potentially come from CERN---immortal (by our means) demonicos. This is the black rift...as, I think, may also be true with the Gulf of Aden and several other vortex points on the planet...but CERN is sinister! I insist that as we go deeper into this present time of the shift, that our sensitivities are being heightened to the same degree as the entities who are encroaching. Again, Duncan, brings out good advice, that we have to remain focused and centered...not freak out.

All who support Duncan and Axe,send them energy/prayers, they are under continual attack...and I am now getting a dose of it, as well.

Randy
    (randy ofc being the one doing the show with duncan. ) and well the other hint was allready dropped lol. those that know know those that dont wont.
    i lolled at he was taken out of the loop (C) muhahaha

so we back: uptodate/intel.

peace

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to RAKMEiSTER For This Post:

Calz (24th March 2011), Icecold (24th March 2011), sheddie (24th March 2011), silverchimes (25th March 2011), winnasboy (25th March 2011)

11. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Thank you for the link for the radio show, i will listen later.
    While i am here, what really gets me is why people like Duncan, Charles and Benjamin and others who say they are informed DONT COME TOGETHER and help humanity instead of bringing each other down. It seems huge Ego's are at play here. Maybe one day they can sort out their childish playground differences and all be interviewed together.
    Life is short enough without creating even more divisions between those that say they have the truth, and are here to assist humanity at this time, Why can they not get over it and work together, Just my thoughts

12. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

3optic (25th March 2011), bearcow (25th March 2011), Chelle (24th March 2011), Gardener (24th March 2011), Icecold (24th March 2011), Jendayi (24th March 2011), pickle (24th March 2011), sheddie (24th March 2011), slipknotted (25th March 2011), sunflower (24th March 2011), Swanette (24th March 2011)

13. Link to Post #7
    Australia Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,990 times in 1,091 posts

Nortreb:

Quote So, the question is, "Is there a correlation to Charles's disappearance with Duncan's mentioning their possible acquaintance"?
    No. Not at all.

14. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

How are the 'doings' or 'events' of another, without 'proximity', to aid or benefit one!? Does not each have the potential to be their own!? I say, my words are not directed at 'another', as the said applies to all.

15. Link to Post #9
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,079 times in 653 posts

I agree with what Duncan is saying. I don't know that the PTB are using HAARP,or mini-nukes, and maybe they are, maybe they are adding to an already bad situation; however I can be sure of this, if I was the only one who knew how to make fire, aside from natural fire occurances, I would be the most powerful person in the world. I think that's the bottom line for me. The poles are shifting, we are experiencing earht changes and we are going to have to be prepared for it, in any senseable way we can.

I think what Duncan has to say, while it isn't full of "new", news is very important information, and so much more down to earth.
    Last edited by sygh; 24th March 2011 at 17:19.

16. Link to Post #10
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

Is it just me or does this guy sound completely different than the Duncan interviewed by Camelot below?

The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

17. Link to Post #11
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HURRITT ENYETO (here)
    Is it just me or does this guy sound completely different than the Duncan interviewed by Camelot below?
    Axe is one of his personalities and with its own way of being/talk.
    like me myself and irene. no pun intented. at least thats what i got from it. duncan axe and the 3rd.

Ra

edit** (or im mixing it all up.) seems tobe.
    Duncan/Ulf & the 3rd masterofself
    Last edited by RAKMEiSTER; 24th March 2011 at 18:46.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to RAKMEiSTER For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (24th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Quote Posted by RAKMEiSTER (here)
    like me myself and irene. no pun intented. at least thats what i got from it. duncan axe and the 3rd.

Ra
    I thought Axe was his girlfriend and they had a child together?
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

crosby (24th March 2011)

21. Link to Post #13
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,798 times in 2,657 posts

Quote Posted by RAKMEiSTER (here)

Ra
    I thought Axe was his girlfriend and they had a child together?
    that was my understanding as well. i believe i read that on his blog....
    regards, corson

22. The Following User Says Thank You to crosby For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (24th March 2011)

23. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I am not able to view but am extremely curious about his take on Fulford/ though he is thought provoking iot seems many have called him an agent provacateur/ disinfo agent...but what did Duncan say?

24. The Following User Says Thank You to gardunk For This Post:

Billy (25th March 2011)

25. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,343 times in 407 posts

i just started to watch this interview again and what struck me is

a.he is facing the camera revealing himself and opening himself to ridicule/praise.
    b.he has a story to tell and shares it willingly
    c.nothing is cryptic,not much is hidden
    d.lots of info,whether true or false,lots of info.

now compare this to the 'charles' material.

I may watch this again...

26. The Following User Says Thank You to the trojan For This Post:

3optic (25th March 2011)

27. Link to Post #16
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Quote (Hurritt Enyeto) Is it just me or does this guy sound completely different than the Duncan interviewed by Camelot below?
    He did say in his interview with Randy that he is slowly getting all his personalities together again, also that if the interview had taken place five years ago it would have sounded completely different. Maybe that's why - different personalities are influencing what he says. The next question is, which one of them do we believe?

Anyway, like others I also found this entertaining, and thanks Helvetic for starting this thread. That bit about CERN was interesting - hadn't considered that side of it before.

Anyone know if Charles has started his own web site yet?
    Last edited by str8thinker; 25th March 2011 at 03:11.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Quote Anyone know if Charles has started his own web site yet?
    Don't know, don't care but he was on here PM ing half an hour ago.
    Oh what it is to be one of the 'chosen' lol

29. The Following User Says Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

Buchanan561 (25th March 2011)

30. Link to Post #18
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Returning to CERN and that statue of Shiva:

Shiva's Cosmic Dance at CERN

On June 18, 2004, an unusual new landmark was unveiled at CERN, the European Center for Research in Particle Physics in Geneva — a 2m tall statue of the Indian deity Shiva Nataraja, the Lord of Dance. The statue, symbolizing Shiva's cosmic dance of creation and destruction, was given to CERN by the Indian government to celebrate the research center's long association with India.

In choosing the image of Shiva Nataraja, the Indian government acknowledged the profound significance of the metaphor of Shiva's dance for the cosmic dance of subatomic particles, which is observed and analyzed by CERN's physicists. The parallel between Shiva's dance and the dance of subatomic particles was first discussed by Fritjof Capra in an article titled "The Dance of Shiva: The Hindu View of Matter in the Light of Modern Physics," published in Main Currents in Modern Thought in 1972. Shiva's cosmic dance then became a central metaphor in Capra's international bestseller The Tao of Physics, first published in 1975 and still in print in over 40 editions around the world.

A special plaque next to the Shiva statue at CERN explains the significance of the metaphor of Shiva's cosmic dance with several quotations from The Tao of Physics. Here is the text of the plaque:

Ananda K. Coomaraswamy, seeing beyond the unsurpassed rhythm, beauty, power and grace of the Nataraja, once wrote of it "It is the clearest image of the activity of God which any art or religion can boast of."

More recently, Fritjof Capra explained that "Modern physics has shown that the rhythm of creation and destruction is not only manifest in the turn of the seasons and in the birth and death of all living creatures, but is also the very essence of inorganic matter," and that "For the modern physicists, then, Shiva's dance is the dance of subatomic matter."

It is indeed as Capra concluded: "Hundreds of years ago, Indian artists created visual images of dancing Shivas in a beautiful series of bronzes. In our time, physicists have used the most advanced technology to portray the patterns of the cosmic dance. The metaphor of the cosmic dance thus unifies ancient mythology, religious art and modern physics."

http://www.fritjofcapra.net/shiva.html
    So maybe we shouldn't interpret its meaning as darkly as Duncan and Randy did.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

31. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

HURRITT ENYETO (26th March 2011)

32. Link to Post #19
    Australia Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Axe was brought up in the same mind control group as Duncan. They were partnered and worked together wherever they were sent. It is safer for them to be apart a lot of the time for obvious reasons now.

Look if you look at the David Corso and Duncan PC video and listen carefully you will understand why mind controlled people switch sometimes all of a sudden. If you had been thrown into that type of group when you were a kid by the time you were Corso's or Duncan's age you would be bound to have a couple of sides to you. One side is definitely the survivor instinct which protects.

As he said on the Exotica interview if it wasn't for his Godmother pulling him out of some serious situations he wouldn't be here.

Charles to me was a worker for the mafioso but I do believe he is looking at destiny head on now because of illness.

33. The Following User Says Thank You to Tuza For This Post:

winnasboy (25th March 2011)

34. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,557 times in 5,028 posts

Quote Posted by gardunk (here)
    I am not able to view but am extremely curious about his take on Fulford/ though he is thought provoking iot seems many have called him an agent provacateur/ disinfo agent...but what did Duncan say?
    I was looking forward to that also, But what does he say. Erm Quote: He knows nothing about Benjamn, He has never listened to Benjamin, That Benjamin is " Kinda" like Charles, A little bit of information but nothing to make them Dangerous, " sprouting of a lot of crap " he said.

If he said he does not know Benjamin and never listened to him. how can he judge that he is sprouting crap. Lol

as for his opinion on Charles, he says, Quote: Charles is not who he claims to be, but more than most people think he is. He said "he wrote" that Charles is a thug.

Well if i remember correctly it was Charles himself who said he was a Thug in times past, A football hooligan, A problem solver, so no great insight from Duncan there.
    And he seemed delighted of the timing of Charles's dissapearance as to Duncan's appearance. No way was that the situation, Charles was detained against his will to take him out the loop, like i said in my last post above, Huge Ego's are at play here. Why cant they communicate with each other. Lord knows.

Apart from his comments and judgements on Benjamin and Charles i quite enjoyed the rest of the interview. I do like Duncan but he would be better to research more before sprouting of judgements on other souls he says he knows nothing about, (his own words).

Peace on earth and to all humanity.

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Post:

3optic (25th March 2011), gardunk (25th March 2011), Kimberley (25th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast