+ Reply to Thread

Thread: General Emil Strainu about the Reptilian ETs (Anunnaki/Alpha Draconis)

1. Link to Post #1
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

Default General Emil Strainu about the Reptilian ETs (Anunnaki/Alpha Draconis)

General Dr. Emil Străinu

Romanian General, expert in radiolocation (radar technology) and Doctor in geophysical war.

Currently he occupies the following positions:
    "Advisor of the Romanian Parliament on unconventional issues and asymmetrical threats."

“Director of The Special Situations and Research Center on UFOs and Psihotronics.”

"Founder of the Association for the Study of Unidentified Aerospace Phenomena."

Author of dozens of esoteric books.

General Emil Strainu is invited to the most important esoteric events in the world and he wrote dozens of books spreading the true knowledge. He speaks about extraterrestrials, intraterrestrials, and hundreds of other interesting subjects.

He always claimed that the reptilian extraterrestrials exist, that they have huge underground bases/cities, but nothing more. Each time he concluded: “I’m not going any further on this subject!”

After reading Aryan Hava's books "Inuaki, the reptilian inside me" (1 and 2), General Strainu contacted her because he had a mind-blowing story to tell and she was about to launch her third book on this subject: "Anunnaki Vs. Anunnaki" (or "An.unnak.ki versus An.unnak.ki"). This is how he ended up writing the book's preface.

In the introduction he speaks about a good friend of his who had seen two reptilian beings in an early morning (5:00 AM) in the Retezat Mountains (A group of Mountains in the Carpathians: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retezat_Mountains).
    His friend is also a military figure, a high ranking officer specialized in commando warfare, which asked for his identity to remain hidden. He served in Iraq, Afghanistan, Africa and Latin America (South America). Currently he is on another War Theater in the Middle East. General Strainu also mentioned that his friend is not a fan of neither Sci-Fi or Ufology. General Strainu stated that he trusts his friend above any doubt.

The events happened as follows:
    The high ranking officer, lets call it Colonel X, was driving back from a short camping trip, which he took alone in the mountains. He was closing to Bucharest (Romania's capital city) when his car signalized that it was low on gas, so he pulled into a small rural gas station.
    It was 5:00 - 5:10 AM, so nobody was around. Colonel X noticed a khaki Hummer with black windows parked outside the gas station with the engine on, but nobody around it. After filling up his tank, he payed and headed back to his SUV. But then he noticed that the driver's door of the Hummer was opened and inside it he saw a reptilian being. The reptilian had no clothes but it was wearing military boots; he/it was entirely covered with green scales (just like a crocodile) and had a lizard-type crest on the head. The reptilian saw Colonel X, then he got out of the car unhindered, while still staring at him. He directed some sharp sounds at someone from inside the car, this time looking irritated, then got back at the wheel and quickly drove away. The car had no license plates, either on the front or back.
    Colonel X appreciated the reptilian to be 2,00m (78,7 inches) high, with yellow eyes and cat type slits.

The Colonel looked around to see if someone else had witnessed the event, but he was alone. Then he noticed the gas station's video camera. Unfortunately, the salesman told him that the camera was "just for decoration" and had no practical use, other than scare any potential robbers. Thinking that this was a very well played hoax, he got back into the car and continued his journey.
    After several miles he was still very ridden by the events, when he saw the same Hummer with all four doors opened. Further, outside the road, he noticed two dark green reptilians that seemed to be arguing.
    The second reptilian was 15-20 cm (5,9 - 7,9 inches) higher than the first one. He wasn't wearing clothes or boots. He had lizard-type feet and unlike the first one, he also had a tail.
    On the street, trucks were passing by in both directions and the drivers were pointing at the creatures, but nobody pulled over. Then, Colonel X got his mobile phone out and took several photographs of the reptilians that were totally careless of this event.
    After 3-5 minutes, the two reptilians got back into the car and drove back in the direction they initially came from, with high speed. The Colonel looked again at the pictures from his mobile phone and rushed for Bucharest in order to contact General Strainu and together decide what to do with the astonishing pictures.

Back in Bucharest, the phone was clearly showing 11 pictures, but all of them were completely green. Together with General Strainu, they headed to a phone service company that couldn't help them either. It was like the Colonel photographed a bright green light.

For two weeks they analyzed the story in great detail and searched for witnesses, but all efforts ended up in failure.

(Colonel X probably saw something like this, but green)
    General Emil Strainu concluded:
    "Only one thing is sure: we live in a world that we only THINK we know, having a false impression that we are its masters. In fact we are only subtenants in transit, on a planet that never belonged to us and having no idea what our purpose really is..."

Original Article: http://HumansAreFree.com/2011/01/gen...reptilian.html

2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

Chrononaut (28th March 2011), cowens66 (24th March 2011), Hervé (24th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (25th March 2011), king anthony (24th March 2011), Lettherebelight (25th March 2011), Lord Sidious (24th March 2011), Maria Stade (25th March 2011), Miller (24th March 2011), Möbius (28th March 2011), Nortreb (24th March 2011), OmeyocaN777 (24th March 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (25th March 2011), str8thinker (24th March 2011), sunflower (24th March 2011), Swanette (24th March 2011), Tao O (28th March 2011), truthseekerdan (24th March 2011), watchZEITGEISTnow (24th March 2011), winnasboy (25th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Australia Avalon Member str8thinker's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,461 times in 530 posts

Default Re: General Emil Strainu about the Reptilian ETs (Anunnaki/Alpha Draconis)

military boots...

Last edited by str8thinker; 24th March 2011 at 22:46.
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.
    - Crabwood crop circle, 2002.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

dan i el (24th March 2011), slipknotted (25th March 2011), winnasboy (25th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Ilie Pandia

Default Re: General Emil Strainu about the Reptilian ETs (Anunnaki/Alpha Draconis)

Dear AlexanderLight,

I am from Romania and I am aware of mr. Emil Străinu.

I want to thank you personally about this post! A simple "Thank you" button does not suffice. Are you by any chance Romanian?

I am ashamed to say that I have not read any of Străinu's books. I want to, but never got around to actually do it. I have watched his shows on TV and he seems to have a level head and know what he is talking about! (I promise myself again to pay more attention to this guy!)

And indeed, according to the books of Radu Cinamar and Aryana Havah there are some pretty interesting locations in the Romanian part of the Carpathians Mountains. Even an alleged "stargate" in the "ancient gold-mines" in Roșia Montana. Unfortunately, even though I live in this country I can not confirm (or infirm) any of this.

There is a Wikipedia page about this: Roșia Montana. Use it just to get an overview of what is happening there, because a lot of info on that page is... well not true! (according to some Romanian sources). The conflict for the resources and history artifacts in that place is real.

I also want to thank you for pointing me to the new book of Aryana Havah. Being prefaced by Emil Străinu gives it more value. But as Mr. Emil says (very rough translation): "take the information there with a grain of salt, the books have a message, and pay attention to that message".

Just as a side note: Emil Străinu choose to use his real name while Radu Cinamar and Aryana Havah use "pen-names" and cannot be easily contacted to verify their sources.

(Alexander if you have further info on Aryana Havah or Radu Cinamar please send me a PM)

- Ilie

EDIT: I have looked up in more detail the spelling of his name. I was finally convinced by actually looking at a cover of one of his books and also heard him present him self. So I have corrected my post. Correct spelling is: "Emil Străinu".
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 28th March 2011 at 11:00. Reason: fix typo

6. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Chrononaut (28th March 2011), Hervé (24th March 2011), Icecold (25th March 2011), jorr lundstrom (25th March 2011), Maria Stade (25th March 2011), OmeyocaN777 (24th March 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (25th March 2011), sunflower (24th March 2011), truthseekerdan (24th March 2011), winnasboy (25th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Thanks Alex! Great info...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

8. Link to Post #5
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by AlexanderLight (here)
    ...with yellow eyes and cat type slits...
    The description of the eyes is accurate; this is one reason why there is more to see, then simply the pupils of the eyes (change) in video/photo posts.

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks

Very interesting, thanks! Here is a set of YouTube videos of him talking about ancient civilizations. Google Emil Streinu for more of his TV shows. Sadly, I don't understand Romanian. If anyone knows of English translations of his books, I would be interested.

EMIL STREINU - ALTE CIVILIZATII - part 1
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=RFuvSdQk09k

EMIL STREINU - ALTE CIVILIZATII - part 2
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=OmBLJvyLWF8

EMIL STREINU - ALTE CIVILIZATII - part 3
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=quxH0rNsV0Y

(Part 4 appears to be missing)

EMIL STREINU - ALTE CIVILIZATII - part 5
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=ZESlCJtOWkg
    Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. Much PAIN but still time. BELIEVE. There is GOOD out there. We OPpose DECEPTION. COnduit CLOSING.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

king anthony (24th March 2011)

11. Link to Post #7
    Thanks

what a great story they must have tech to protect their image among other tech, i could imaging that all day long
    Chris....... Free your mind

12. Link to Post #8
    Ilie Pandia

Hello,

In the first part of her book (An.unna.ki vs. An.unna.ki) Aryana Havah relates an interview between her and a person she calls "Mr. X". It is hinted that his person is one of them (the An.unna.ki) that has human form. He looks like us but has a different energy signature (rough translation).

While most of the "agenda" described by this person is not new there we some interesting things:

- The planed Earth is warming from the inside due to some energies emanating from the center of the galaxy. He then goes in the "neutrino" explanation that I did not get and cannot translate it. (To me it looks way to close the the 2012 movie neutrino stuff)

- the purpose of LHC is to create a time-loop where we would be trapped forever feeding these "An.unna.ki" beings with our (negative) emotions such as fear. The witness could not tell if the have succeeded in creating this time-loop or not. He submits that some benevolent ETs have caused the initial malfunctions in the device.

- the movie "The Secret" was correct with regards to the power of intent, but misleading because was yet again promoting only material gain for yourself. (so it was divisive)

- prediction for 2014-07-25: a stargate will open: Einstein-Rosen tunnel (or worm-whole). That will allegedly lead all who want to escape Earth to new peaceful and spiritually evolved planet. Here Aryana (the author) notes that this seems to be a scare tactic or problem-reaction-solution. I tend to agree.

- these An.unna.ki would starve without us, or if your energy would become incompatible with theirs

- the An.unna.ki have split into two factions and one of them want to help. (to the author and to me it sounds more like controlled opposition).

So that's with the "an.unna.ki" witness.

Another interesting thing from a "friend" of the author: the Russians have a theory that the oil is inorganic and the reserves will not end any time soon. Making this official theory would result in oil price collapse (Nikolai Kudriavțev and 1951 were mentioned).

This the summary I think of as being the most interesting to me. There is also some unusual Romanian history there... but perhaps I will write about it some other time..
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 25th March 2011 at 13:19.

13. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

AlexanderLight (28th March 2011), Chrononaut (28th March 2011), jjl (25th March 2011), king anthony (25th March 2011), Lettherebelight (25th March 2011), magicmanx (25th March 2011), Maria Stade (25th March 2011), Möbius (28th March 2011), Ron Mauer Sr (25th March 2011), str8thinker (25th March 2011), Tao O (28th March 2011), winnasboy (25th March 2011)

14. Link to Post #9
    Thanks

Thanks Ilie. One thing that puzzles me is the notion that (crude) oil is inorganic. How can this be so? By its very composition, oil is organic. Did you mean oil might be created from inorganic materials?

15. Link to Post #10
    Ilie Pandia

Quote Posted by str8thinker (here)
    Thanks Ilie. One thing that puzzles me is the notion that (crude) oil is inorganic. How can this be so? By its very composition, oil is organic. Did you mean oil might be created from inorganic materials?
    I am not a chemist so take this with a grain of salt: you say that oil is organic because it contains carbon and hydrogen?

Perhaps a better translation is that oil is "a-biotic" and not inorganic. (Organic chemistry is the the chemistry of carbon, so yes oil can not be inorganic).

The best translation I can come with is the following: "The a-biotic theory submits that oil results from minerals: rocks with a high content of carbon and hydrogen". As opposed to the theory that oil came from live animals/plants and takes millions of years to form.

To me it makes sense! Too much sea-life or dinosaurs or plants would have had to die in one spot to account for the oil reserves we have consumed so far (but his is just a feeling I have. I did not do the math to check it out).
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 25th March 2011 at 13:36. Reason: typo

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

king anthony (25th March 2011), Maria Stade (25th March 2011), str8thinker (25th March 2011)

17. Link to Post #11
    United States Avalon Member jjl's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,949 times in 544 posts

Ilie:"In the first part of her book (An.unna.ki vs. An.unna.ki) Aryana Havah relates an interview between her and a person she calls "Mr. X". It is hinted that his person is one of them (the An.unna.ki) that has human form. He looks like us but has a different energy signature (rough translation).

Thank you for this valuble info. You have confirmed so much for many of us I'll bet. Now I'll always know for sure.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to jjl For This Post:

king anthony (25th March 2011)

19. Link to Post #12
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)
    This the summary I think of as being the most interesting to me. There is also some unusual Romanian history there... but perhaps I will write about it some other time..
    Perhaps you could start a new thread on this topic; it sounds interesting.

20. Link to Post #13
    Ilie Pandia

A short clarification about the photos of the "reptilian beings".

Before rushing to Bucharest, Colonel X had reviewed the pictures on his phone. There is no clear statement but you have the impression that the images were still there! This implies that something happened to the phone during the trip to Bucharest and not at shooting time. Also the color green is a bit too convenient in this story.

Later in the book, Aryana Havah quotes a "great historian" (without specifying a name) saying that the ancestors of my people were making sacrifices so that the reptilian creatures would leave them alone. I personally have never found this in any alternative history text.
    Last edited by Ilie Pandia; 25th March 2011 at 13:34.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Maria Stade (25th March 2011)

22. Link to Post #14
    Thanks

I wonder if Mr. X wears military boots too...

Quote Also Aryana Havah quotes a "great historian" (without specifying a name) saying that the ancestors of my people were making sacrifices so that the reptilian creatures would leave them alone. I personally have never found this in any alternative history text.
    That's really interesting, and ties in with Credo Mutwa's observations when interviewed by Rick Martin:

Quote Now, there is another thing, sir: It is that one of the things that the Chitauli like to do in their underground caves, where many fires are always kept ablaze, we are told, is that when a Chitauli gets sick and starts to lose a large area of skin on his body, it is said that there is a disease that the Chitauli suffer from which causes them to lose large areas of their skin, leaving only raw flesh.

When the Chitauli gets sick this way, a young girl, a virgin, is usually kidnapped by the servant of the Chitauli and is brought to the underground place. There the girl is bound, hand and foot, and wrapped in a golden blanket, and is forced to lie next to the Chitauli, the sick Chitauli, week after week, being well fed and well cared for, but kept bound hand and foot, and only released at certain times to relieve herself. It is said that after the sick Chitauli shows signs of getting better, then the human girl is manipulated into trying to escape. She is given a chance to escape, a chance which is really not a chance. Then, when the girl escapes, she runs, but she is pursued over a long distance underground by flying creatures which are made of metal, and she is recaptured when she reaches the height of fear and exhaustion.

Then she is laid on an altar, usually a rough rock, flat on top. Then, she is cruelly sacrificed, sir, and her blood is drunk by the sick Chitauli, which then recovers. But, the girl must not be sacrificed until she is very, very, very frightened, because if she is not frightened, it is said that her blood will not save the sick Chitauli. It must be the blood of a very frightened human being, indeed.
    Last edited by str8thinker; 25th March 2011 at 13:35.

23. The Following User Says Thank You to str8thinker For This Post:

winnasboy (25th March 2011)

24. Link to Post #15
    United States Deactivated
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,190 times in 369 posts

With the technology “they” possess anything is possible to include the reptilians having never been there. I sincerely believe that Dr. Turner (www.carlaturner.org) was on to the truth and this is why she is now dead.

Dr. Turner told of an incident in which three people were present, two of them awake in the same bedroom and talking. One of them heard a helicopter overhead and the roof went translucent. Next there was a craft above the house and the lady was talking with ET’s, I remember a reptilian being mentioned. The two ladies were talking during the complete experience but it was as if the one was in a hologram similar to that on Star Trek: Next Generation, the other experiencing nothing.

In my opinion this is also how many of the incidents in the religious texts were done, not physically but using technology to simulate the experiences. After having so many experiences myself I trust nothing I see that involves them.

My girl friend and I awoke after a night of “them.” I told her upon awakening that I had seen something that resembled giant pacmen. She laughed and said she remembered seeing giant leggo men. After getting out the details we were talking about the same machines and were in the same scenario. But anyway, our reality is completely malleable and nothing is firm or absolutely true.

One short bit of information from “them,” it may or may not be true…..I was shown a macro vision of religion. The jest of the story is ET’s used religion to control the masses. They used unlimited sex for those in charge in order to steer the masses and their agenda(s). I remember seeing two sex slaves (one male/one female) that had broken free of the mind control and were trying to tell those that would listen. The female was quickly stopped and placed in suspended stasis but the male was not caught.

Rich

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oouthere For This Post:

jorr lundstrom (25th March 2011), winnasboy (25th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote (Ooutthere) With the technology “they” possess anything is possible to include the reptilians having never been there.
    Well of course, that's the other possibility, and just as valid. Satanic worship rites have been known to include sacrifice of children and virgins (read children).

Also, thanks for mentioning Karla Turner. The correct link is http://www.karlaturner.org/ where one can still download her books, video and audio interviews. I will post this somewhere on this forum so members can download these items in case the website disappears.

Note: child sacrifice reminded me of the apocryphal story about child skeletons from Satanic practices being found beneath the floorboards of Benjamin Franklin's former London house. I must say I swallowed this whole when I first read it. Now it seems they were placed there by a Dr William Hewson, who lived there for some time and carried out anatomical dissections. Most of the bones show signs of being sawn or dissected, not something a Satanist would do.

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com...ten_bodies.htm
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Franklin
    Last edited by str8thinker; 26th March 2011 at 00:22.

27. Link to Post #17
    United States Avalon Member AlexanderLight's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 times in 156 posts

@Dear Ilie, I have answered your other emails too. Please check them out. I wrote you more about the reptilians and my studies regarding our true history and their involvement in it. As I've said, my blog revolves around the section "Human History". I really believe that the truth will set us free and I want everyone to know it.

The reptilians are the first specie to arrive in our Universe. The Pleiadians speculate/believe that they came from another Universe that achieved completion. The Reptilians think that this Universe belongs to them. I believe this is true and this arrogance is definitely specific low vibrational entities (negative beings). Reptilians are very-very intelligent animals. They don't have souls attached to their physical bodies and cannot feel/experience anything positive.

Imagine a crocodile 2-3 billions years from now. The evolution made the crocodile very intelligent, stand up in 2 legs and work with technology. But the crocs will always hunt and eat flesh and generate negativity overall. The same with the reptilians, they will never be able to experience positivity, therefore will never have souls attached to their bodies. But being so intelligent, they will definitely use technology against an inferior specie and make enslave it. They are cunning and cold hearted, we will never get along.

But somehow it's not their fault, as they are incapable of experiencing anything positive. They are part of the creation and this is how they evolved. They fight to survive and this is how they understand to do it. They are very afraid of death, as they don't have souls that will incarnate in another body/vehicle. They used technology to extend their lives and probably even discovered immortality.

I have many articles that I wanted to shared, but they are all on my blog and I was warned not to share links to my blog anymore.

Love & Peace to all! <3

¤=[Post Update]=¤

By the way, human beings are also very powerful. Just two examples:

We have to remember who we are...

28. The Following User Says Thank You to AlexanderLight For This Post:

Möbius (28th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread