1. Link to Post #1
    Ireland Avalon Member kenkyushiryo's Avatar
    Thanks

Default TIME DOES NOT EXIST - verified my previous posts today by BBC NEWS

i had previously written a thread called

Time does not exist - its very simple - READ HERE

and a follow up thread

Charles/Atticus opinion or knowledge of time not existing

i just had a look at the bbc news website on the main page this jumped out at me:

bottom right of the screen, features and analysis

About time

it includes an interactive map and several video and text pieces

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-12849630

id love to know if there is a reason why today is so auspicious for a
    a very large headline on the main news page requiring the reindoctrination
    of this static concept.

in this simple video they confirm what i posted:

from my posting:
    "...........counting is an illusion.
    how can you have counting when there is the infinite?
    there are only static illusions being held on to for emotional reasons.

keeping track of anything with accuracy is an illusion.
    how can you accurately keep records of anything when there are infinite variables affecting:

- observation
    - the recording medium
    - the observer
    - forces external to the observation, the medium and the observer

......................."
    よろしくおねがいします

2. Link to Post #2
    Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,639 times in 239 posts

Default Re: TIME DOES NOT EXIST - verified my previous posts today by BBC NEWS

I've had a few conversations with a handful of individuals who are well-versed in physics, microbiology, and mathematics. It does seem that a common thread is woven with regard to the aspect of time - things would make more sense if it did not exist.

Personally, I feel time does not exist, but that it is more-so a technique in which a physical entity can utilize to better grasp the static world in which this entity is a part of. A sense of timelessness would be far too much for our small, physical brains to handle at this particular moment. Time may very well be a mechanism in which beings utilize to prevent all from happening at once, to learn and experience stimuli via means of cause and effect.

3. Link to Post #3
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,331 times in 1,296 posts

I don't think time can be a mechanism to stop all things happening at once; 'happening' is itself a temporal phenomenon, because it relies on a progression of events or, at least, a before-state and an after-state.

4. Link to Post #4
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,616 times in 1,305 posts

Time is a limitation, and because we are limited by the human mind's current consciousness level -- operate based on this illusion of time.

The reality is that everything is happening at the same moment (past/present/future) in the eternal now.
    Last edited by truthseekerdan; 25th March 2011 at 05:22.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Free your mind, and open your heart to LOVE.
    You'll then become enlightened able to just BE.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

777 (8th May 2011), shijo (8th May 2011), sllim11 (26th March 2011), Tenzin (25th March 2011)

6. Link to Post #5
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,040 times in 204 posts

Quote Posted by truthseekerdan (here)
    Time is a limitation, and because we are limited by the human mind's current consciousness level -- operate based on this illusion of time.

The reality is that everything is happening at the same moment (past/present/future) in the eternal now.
    Now remote viewing makes sense to me.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Tenzin For This Post:

truthseekerdan (25th March 2011)

8. Link to Post #6
    United States Avalon Member
    Thanks

Time doesn't exist. Clocks do.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jookyle For This Post:

777 (8th May 2011), Dale (25th March 2011), Davidallany (25th March 2011), Realeyes (25th March 2011), Sierra (27th March 2011), sllim11 (26th March 2011), Vajdané (26th March 2011)

10. Link to Post #7
    New Zealand Avalon Member witchy1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,712 times in 1,183 posts

Ok to put a spanner in the works............. if time does not exist - why do we and other animals age..... just putting it out there (again) Interested in answers

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to witchy1 For This Post:

ghostrider (8th May 2011), nearing (11th May 2011), truthseekerdan (25th March 2011)

12. Link to Post #8
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,445 times in 423 posts

Can anyone accept, or equally usefully, deconstruct the idea that all of time has always been, but our experience is linear because for whatever reason we track our focus over a tiny area of the total, first focusing at the moment of birth(1) and leaving focus at the moment of death(2)?
    1. most likely? or perhaps earlier?
    2. possibly? does focus continue in some other form, i.e. broader? jump to another part of the whole?

13. Link to Post #9
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    ...if time does not exist - why do we and other animals age.....
    'Time' and change are the same; 'time' can be the measurement of change, time is a tool of humankind to govern (their own) existence.
    Last edited by king anthony; 8th May 2011 at 12:09. Reason: Just noticed, incorrect wording.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

Davidallany (25th March 2011), Sierra (27th March 2011), Vajdané (26th March 2011)

15. Link to Post #10
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 14,056 times in 1,753 posts

Aldous Huxley called the Human brain a 'reducing valve' of experience-when a substance such as Lysergic Acid,
    or Mescaline is introduced, it removes the reduction effect of our 'valve', and we experience being un-cluttered
    by our Time cage. Good old Aldous was a pretty hip fellow, 'When the Doors of perception are cleansed, man will see
    everything as it is, Infinite' William Blake was hip too, and many lifetimes prior-these ideas of time are not new, the same conclusions
    have been drawn , it is very human.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Mike Gorman For This Post:

777 (8th May 2011)

17. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Quote Posted by witchy1 (here)
    Ok to put a spanner in the works............. if time does not exist - why do we and other animals age..... just putting it out there (again) Interested in answers
    That's how this "hell of an illusion game" works -- so that one does not get stuck in it living forever...
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

18. Link to Post #12
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,317 times in 2,633 posts

I am going to have to agree with Eckhart Tolle on this one. The power of now is an amazing concept. It is the Past and the Future that does not exist. Making the 'passing' of time seem very real. It is always only NOW. This is profound. We feel that we are passing through time because we are always caught up in either the past or the future or both. Realize that it is always now!
    Lets time it... got my stopwatch..... Okay..... GO. 1...2..........3..........4................5 still NOW, 6..............................7.............................. Still now. If fact, you can go away from this post, come back and read it AT ANY TIME and it will still be NOW. As my stopwatch continues to 'count time' I know that it is only Now. Some say that the illusion lies in that the past and the future meet somehow in the middle, and that is reality. I say (taking Tolles lead) that we have allowed our thoughts to be immersed in past/future contemplations, and in doing so, we have created the illusion that it is not NOW. IT IS ALWAYS NOW. How many thoughts in your head have to do with either the past or the future. Well neither of those things exist, so no wonder it is difficult to step outside of time.

The way to step outside of time, is to realize that it is NOW. Meditate on this concept. Please get a copy of Eckhart Tolles the power of now. He explains it better than I do. I love to read about peoples interp of time. Wonderful topic. thx. Jake...
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

19. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jake For This Post:

777 (8th May 2011), magicmanx (25th March 2011), Realeyes (25th March 2011), sllim11 (26th March 2011), the trojan (8th May 2011), truthseekerdan (25th March 2011)

20. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Great book indeed, Jake!

Time only exists in our "left brain side", therefore is an illusion.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

21. The Following User Says Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

Jake (25th March 2011)

22. Link to Post #14
    Netherlands Deactivated
    Thanks

Cool Re: TIME DOES NOT EXIST - verified my previous posts today by BBC NEWS

chonologicly added

It's About Time by Robert A. Nelson

Time travel might a science fiction fantasy, but time cameras have been a reality for several decades. And for all that the public knows or not, travel into the past (if not the future) might also be an accomplished fact. There are a few claimants to that effect, namely Preston Nichols and company, who have published a series of books (however dubious) about the "Montauk Project" in New Jersey during the 1960s (plus or minus hundreds of years).

In 1912, Baron Ernst von Lubek published an account of his accounts with trans-time photography. His equipment included a cathode ray tube with lead and dysprosium electrodes, energized by an Oudin coil (a modified Tesla coil).

In 1934, William D. Pelley, editor of Liberation magazine, reported on his experiments with a form of time-camera which he called "Ultra-Vision", allegedly developed in collaboration with Thomas Edison and Steinmetz. The apparatus was confiscated by the FBI.

The Radionic Camera developed in the 1950s by George DeLaWarr was capable of imaging the past and the future, and he published photographs demonstrating the effect. In the opinion of DeLaWarr, "Time is a vector of the magnetic spectrum and that spectrum has a place in itself for events... There is a pre-physical world in which the camera might be expected to operate".

http://www.rexresearch.com/time/time.htm

---------------
    Could It Be? Spooky Experiments That 'See' The Future
    January 4, 2011

One of the most respected, senior and widely published professors of psychology, Daryl Bem of Cornell, has just published an article that suggests that people — ordinary people — can be altered by experiences they haven't had yet. Time, he suggests, is leaking. The Future has slipped, unannounced, into the Present. And he thinks he can prove it.

Already critics are jumping up and down, saying this can't be, time is not porous, the experiments are flawed. But because this is the Professor Daryl Bem (he's in your high school textbook for his work on self perception) and because the journal publishing his article is top-of-the-line rigorous, all over the world psychologists are trying to duplicate what Dr. Bem has done. If serious scientists can repeat his results, this story is going to be big.

For me (untrained in these matters) the niggling question is Bem's numbers: 53.1 percent is slightly better than chance. It's not 50-50, but is this really significant? The effect shows up across nine different experiments, involving more than a thousand subjects. So the effect in cumulative. But is that enough?

Here's what Melissa Burkley writes in her blog at Psychology Today:

...small effect sizes are not that uncommon in psychology (and other sciences). For example, on average, the Bem studies showed an effect size of .20 (out of a possible range of 0-1). Although that is fairly small, it is as large as or larger than some well-established effects, including the link between aspirin and heart attack prevention, calcium intake and bone mass, second hand smoke and lung cancer, and condom use and HIV prevention (Bushman & Anderson, 2001). And as Cohen has pointed out, such small effect sizes are most likely to occur in the early stages of exploring a topic, when scientists are just starting to discover why the effect occurs and when it is most likely to occur.

http://www.npr.org/blogs/krulwich/20...see-the-future

------------------------

The Huangshang Mountains
    Jan 19, 2011

Scientists tell us that Earth’s geology has been shaped over million of years.

Millions of years might actually be involved in forming the topography we see. But if that is the case, then there are anomalies that occasionally surface. For example, there appear to be eyewitness accounts in myths and legends that refer to massive geological processes.

Rather than the slow processes of plate tectonics, wind, and weather there is another process that can cause exactly the same events but in an almost instantaneous period: electric discharge, or "spark machining." Electric currents might once have flowed through Earth's conductive strata with energies like nothing we know today.
    http://www.thunderbolts.info/tpod/20...huangshang.htm

------------------------------

Time travel experiment demonstrates how to avoid the grandfather paradox (Update)
    March 1, 2011

(PhysOrg.com) -- Among the many intriguing concepts in Einstein’s relativity theories is the idea of closed timelike curves (CTCs), which are paths in spacetime that return to their starting points. As such, CTCs offer the possibility of traveling back in time. But, as many science fiction films have addressed, time travel is full of potential paradoxes. Perhaps the most notable of these is the grandfather paradox, in which a time traveler goes back in time and kills her grandfather, preventing her own birth.

In a new study, a team of researchers has proposed a new theory of CTCs that can resolve the grandfather paradox, and they also perform an experiment showing how such a scheme works. The researchers, led by Seth Lloyd from MIT, along with scientists from the Scuola Normale Superiore in Pisa, Italy; the University of Pavia in Pavia, Italy; the Tokyo Institute of Technology; and the University of Toronto, have published their study in a recent issue of Physical Review Letters. The concepts in the study are similar to an earlier study by some of the same authors that was posted at arXiv.org last year.

http://www.physorg.com/news/2011-03-...r-paradox.html

-----------------------------

Closed Timelike Curves via Postselection: Theory and Experimental Test of Consistency
    Phys. Rev. Lett. 106, 040403 (2011) [4 pages]

Received 12 May 2010; revised 22 November 2010; published 27 January 2011

Closed timelike curves (CTCs) are trajectories in spacetime that effectively travel backwards in time: a test particle following a CTC can interact with its former self in the past. A widely accepted quantum theory of CTCs was proposed by Deutsch. Here we analyze an alternative quantum formulation of CTCs based on teleportation and postselection, and show that it is inequivalent to Deutsch’s. The predictions or retrodictions of our theory can be simulated experimentally: we report the results of an experiment illustrating how in our particular theory the “grandfather paradox” is resolved.

http://prl.aps.org/abstract/PRL/v106/i4/e040403

--------------------

lol charles lol . mr ive been taken out of the loop. and poor little old me.
    rest im not even touching. ask his PR man what his current view on it all is lol

1more add
    [16:48:07] <RAKMEiSTER> [ Chase_And_Status - No_More_Idols (2011) - 13 - time__ft delilah ][ 0:53/4:20 ][ 237kbps|44100Hz ]

there is always time. as long there is a observer simple
    get it or not is not the issue.

RA
    Last edited by RAKMEiSTER; 25th March 2011 at 15:48.

23. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RAKMEiSTER For This Post:

Jake (25th March 2011), Phoenix (9th May 2011), QueenKat (10th May 2011), Realeyes (25th March 2011)

24. Link to Post #15
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

Quote Posted by Dale (here)
    I've had a few conversations with a handful of individuals who are well-versed in physics, microbiology, and mathematics. It does seem that a common thread is woven with regard to the aspect of time - things would make more sense if it did not exist.

Personally, I feel time does not exist, but that it is more-so a technique in which a physical entity can utilize to better grasp the static world in which this entity is a part of. A sense of timelessness would be far too much for our small, physical brains to handle at this particular moment. Time may very well be a mechanism in which beings utilize to prevent all from happening at once, to learn and experience stimuli via means of cause and effect.
    time exists solely as a relation of the one given "spin-out=spin-in" of the dual 2d field/vibration interactive (that creates a 3d atomic particle)...to another of these 'particles'. Since gravity is a push (room full of metronomes effect-sympathetic resonance due to intense voltage or pressure) we end up with enforced lattice structures we call matter.

matter is the odd man out in the universe, about 95% of the universe exists as a plasma function.

I've been successfully playing with this as a concept and on an experimental basis (with positive results) for nearly 20 years.

Time is a voltage (pressure angular vector differential from one particle to another). Perfect current flow, with no resistance is a zone where there is no time within that flow. Thus the suspended superconductor above the near absolute zero magnet.

I have also correlated this understanding and it dovetails perfectly with what I know about dimensional energetics and transfer.

These differentials are the intelligence in the system. Ie us, god, whatever..all exist as contained within these minute vibrational differentials. We are individually existing as an organized bit of differential vibrations-in this dimension, or the next.

Time only exists in this particular system, in this particular way. As well, thermodynamics fails if time exists in the way it does here in this place. This is due to time being unidirectional in this space.

If so, that means that there is an overall single vector signature on all atomic particles and this is also an overall vector for time, one direction. If this is true, which it is, then thermodynamics fails as it's basic premise is that no energy of any kind can be lost, etc. In order for a unidirectional system to exist then there must be loss (a unidirectionality) in the system. Closed history and open future require this small bit of 'loss' or differential in the system of 'near' equilibrium.

Since the full Maxwell's theorem includes all the aspects for this to take place..it also covers one more thing. Elasticity. Elasticity requires.............resonance. Frequency and resonance.

Maxwell's original treatise has the entire situation perfectly outlined and uses Faraday's works with electricity and fluids (mercury) which comes the vortex and complex field interactive. This means that one can manipulate time, space, matter, dimensional egress,e tc. with electromagnetic resonance.

which every tale from the Rig Veda to Tibetan monks, to deep underground bases, Dan Burisch, to whomever...they all say these things. Resonance and vortex in electromagnetics.... this gives access to the alteration of time, space, gravity, etc.
    Last edited by Carmody; 25th March 2011 at 16:01.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

25. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Sierra (27th March 2011), sllim11 (26th March 2011)

26. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Schrödinger equation: I am not a physicist or a mathematician, but I have stretched my mind to try and understand Schrodingers Equations.
    Schrodinger attempted to find a proper wave equation for the electron. And after weaving together and building upon advanced theoretical physics, he came up with two different equations. One that includes 'time'. And one that is independant of 'time'. Schrodinger found that if you drop time out of the math, you are still left with a perfectly viable mathematical model for explaining the wave function mathematically.
    Which means that our physical universe exists independant of time. And that throwing 'time' into the mix, actually complicates things greatly.
    Of course, I am paraphrazing what I remember. I am not a physicist. Jake...

please feel free to correct me if i am wrong...
    Last edited by Jake; 25th March 2011 at 15:59.
    Life creates it, makes it grow. Its energy surrounds us and binds us. Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter. Yoda....

27. The Following User Says Thank You to Jake For This Post:

aranuk (20th May 2011)

28. Link to Post #17
    Thanks

Time and space can only coexist together in what is called space-time continuum.

Basically my understanding is that past/ present/ future(possibilities) -- are all happening at the same "moment", but at different vibrations (frequencies).

I welcome opinions other than mine...
    Last edited by truthseekerdan; 25th March 2011 at 16:41.
    Unity Consciousness
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

29. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to truthseekerdan For This Post:

777 (8th May 2011), Realeyes (25th March 2011)

30. Link to Post #18
    Thanks
    Thanked 82,321 times in 10,234 posts

We are surfers in a layered 'moment' in time. I will explain later today (hopefully) the specifics of our awareness system as I have come to know or understand it -as of recent. This is as good a place as any to drop that information into. Basically, we are a 'soft ghost' that lies upon the given 2d vibrational field interactives (the interactive of their vector sums). This means the line 'all is permitted' is indeed true.. but is a poor way for the 'intelligence' (complex waveform field interactive that describes us as an individual packet of vector values in 2d interactives) that we are to view it. All being permitted is that properly understood..this means, more correctly that 'no limits' is the actual byword.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=H5lZDQKrLfE

Since we are a energetic or informational protrusion... into this linear unidirectional echo or ripple in 2d interactives we call a 3d universe, we directly control the interface and the existence of the space itself. Thus, the only way to successfully have a stable system or playpen for growing or budding information packets (ourselves).

We are actually in the MOMENT of singularity and our awareness is tied to the ripples of dimension and time. we are creating the ripples that become our futures. Only the now exists. The future exists only in our perception,as does history only exist in our perception. like a wallpapered intimate reflection glued to both our face and our ass, thus future and history exists in our singular reality of now contemplation.

When you finally understand this you tend to get a big grin on your face and relax. Then you begin to understand that you can easily create the correct ripple of the future you wish to be.

The problem becomes the one of the spoon and convincing everyone else to change the note they are emanating --and thus changing the 2d informational wave interactives of 'now' we are playing on. This...so the future ripple can change..so the moment of 'now' can surf it's way to another or different wallpaper that is 'fore and aft' in this grand illusion.

Control or influence into the animal in man becomes an all critical point as this emitted vibrational wave of the autonomous system in humankind is a major part of the backbone of consensus reality stabilization and overall vector of this immediate space.

Look at my avatar and maybe understand why I chose it. Of all the avatars that where available this is as close to a good representation I could find of the reality of 'what is'.
    Last edited by Carmody; 25th March 2011 at 16:21.
    Interdimensional Civil Servant

31. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Carmody For This Post:

Jake (25th March 2011), KosmicKat (26th March 2011), markoid (8th May 2011), Realeyes (25th March 2011), SHAPE (9th May 2011), Sierra (27th March 2011), sllim11 (26th March 2011)

32. Link to Post #19
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Carmody (here)
    When you finally understand this you tend to get a big grin on your face and relax. Then you begin to understand that you can easily create the correct ripple of the future you wish to be.
    Carmody, Beautifuly put. Yes a big joyful grin building up from the inside as you see the wisdom and accept the truth of it. Thank you, Jake.

33. Link to Post #20
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,321 times in 902 posts

Perception within 'time'.

[quote from video]
    Imagine two observers, one seated in the center of a speeding train car, and another standing on the platform as the train races by. As the center of the car passes the observer on the platform, he sees two bolts of lightning strike the car - one on the front, and one on the rear. The flashes of light from each strike reach him at the same time, so he concludes that the bolts were simultaneous, since he knows that the light from both strikes traveled the same distance at the same speed, the speed of light. He also predicts that his friend on the train will notice the front strike before the rear strike, because from her perspective on the platform the train is moving to meet the flash from the front, and moving away from the flash from the rear.

But what does the passenger see? As her friend on the platform predicted, the passenger does notice the flash from the front before the flash from the rear. But her conclusion is very different. As Einstein showed, the speed of the flashes as measured in the reference frame of the train must also be the speed of light. So, because each light pulse travels the same distance from each end of the train to the passenger, and because both pulses must move at the same speed, he can only conclude one thing: if he sees the front strike first, it actually happened first.

Whose interpretation is correct - the observer on the platform, who claims that the strikes happened simultaneously, or the observer on the train, who claims that the front strike happened before the rear strike? Einstein tells us that both are correct, within their own frame of reference. This is a fundamental result of special relativity: From different reference frames, there can never be agreement on the simultaneity of events.

34. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to king anthony For This Post:

aranuk (20th May 2011), Jake (25th March 2011), kenkyushiryo (25th March 2011), Realeyes (25th March 2011), Sierra (27th March 2011), sllim11 (26th March 2011), witchy1 (25th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast