+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast

Thread: Enlightenment: Practical steps

1. Link to Post #161
    Switzerland Avalon Member sepia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,932 times in 270 posts

Default Re: Enlightenment: Practical steps

The Numinous: 1. What happens just before entering the Numinous?

You are challenged to deal with the biggest fear in human nature:

It is the fear to disappear - to be pulled into a deep dark hole and never come back.

Many of us have experienced this fear in lonesome nights... a real nightmare... often the biggest we suffer from. Some people arrange all their activities for not feeling it. Some drink or take drugs to escape this abyss of the unknown.

And here after having done the all this spiritual work and Meditation we reach the exact opposite end of the scale.
    This work brought us there:
    We healed the personal Chakras as described in this thread - and much more...
    We have taken back all the worldly intentions...
    We have learned to find our balance and center inside...
    We learned about the astral spheres and have taken back our intentions from there...
    (no more power games! No winning! No proving to be stronger and better!)
    Then we re-learned about our true spiritual nature
    - we are Love and Compassion, level 10
    - we are Joy, Dance, Sound, Sreativity, level 11
    - we are Everything and All and therefore we have complete understanding of the spiritual, astral and physical creation.
    (Okay: most of us need 'some' time to remember fully... it's a vast Universe...
    but the principles are rather simple...)
    and here we have the chance to realize our divine nature.
    (I say 'have the chance' because some people meditate with 'closed perception' and therefore will not understand. - Instead be interested, be awake, be open. Meditation is a great journey!)
    Now it is time for the ultimate step: We enter the Numinous - we allow it to happen...

And we don't do it to disappear for ever -
    but we do it as if we would disappear for ever.
    -----> Paradox? Yes!

So this last step can be done when our love to the highest quality of Consciousness has grown bigger
    than our fear to die and to disappear.

Don't worry - you will come back. Life doesn't end that quickly.

Love, Sepia
    Last edited by sepia; 16th June 2011 at 18:38.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

giovonni (20th June 2011), Jayke (16th June 2011), manny (16th June 2011), Muzz (4th July 2011), SHAPE (17th June 2011), soleil (23rd November 2012)

3. Link to Post #162
    Thanks

When I entered the Numinous for the first time...

After years of spiritual work and meditation I finally this last veil - (early nineties)

I knew I could drop the last little attachment to my sense of 'I' and could melt into the Numinous, the ANAMI....

And it was a very quick question: 'Am I ready to let it happen right now?'
    I also quickly asked myself:
    -> Are there any candles burning?
    -> I anything cooking in the kitchen?
    And although I expected to die right away it was clear to me:
    This was what I have worked for during the last years
    - so I allowed it to happen
    - and lost consciousness...

Some time later - of course - I was here again...

And I knew who I am... ANAMI - nameless, eternal, divine consciousness.

Bliss

As the Mystics say: You give up all - and you will gain all.

Sepia
    Last edited by sepia; 18th June 2011 at 06:54.

4. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

astrid (18th June 2011), Charlie Pecos (22nd June 2011), Fred Steeves (6th July 2011), giovonni (20th June 2011), hamida (23rd June 2011), meeradas (17th June 2011), Muzz (4th July 2011), Rich (7th July 2014), SHAPE (21st June 2011)

5. Link to Post #163
    Thanks

The Numinous: 2. What happens after you come back?

The Mystics say: The drop merges with the ocean.

So the most obvious question is:

Is the drop still the same when it comes out? - Am I still I ?

Yes I am still me - just me in pure essence and nothing else.

And I am because I'm not a drop containing many molecules.

I'm not even a Atom, containing electrons, protons, neutrons and what else...

But I am ONE.

I am one spark of divine consciousness - which at the same time is the whole.
    Quote .
    ...or as "The Master of the Key" puts it:
    "You are not just a crumb of the cake that can become one with the cake.
    But you can become the whole cake."
    (In 1998 Whitley Strieber had a mysterious visitor in his Hotel Room in the middle of the night.
    He had the most extraordinary conversation and Strieber called the visitor "The Master of the Key".
    The book is re-published. I highly recommend it:

http://www.amazon.com/Key-True-Encou.../dp/1585428698 )
    If you come back from the Numinous you realize your true nature.

This means to be reborn from the light. This is resurrection in spirit.

Go all the way and find out yourself !

With my very best wishes,

Sepia

6. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (22nd June 2011), gaiagirl (25th August 2011), giovonni (20th June 2011), hamida (23rd June 2011), Jayke (20th June 2011), meeradas (22nd June 2011), Muzz (4th July 2011), Rich (7th July 2014), Sebastion (22nd June 2011), SHAPE (21st June 2011), soleil (23rd November 2012)

7. Link to Post #164
    Thanks

P.S. 2. What happens after you come back?

After some practice we can develop the attitude to melt into the Numinous during your sleep.*
    (* I personally prefer to meditate in a absolute open awareness,
    but before going into sleep I go to all the way in order to spend the main part of the night in the Numinous.)
    And after coming back make sure to spend some time enjoying the sweet dessert
    Allow this bliss to fill you completely - every cell, every Chakra, your energy-Field,
    it's like sweet nectar... the certainty of having visited the true home...

The Numinous is the only truth existing.

Everything else is just an aspect of it: Like the leg of the Elephant, or the ear, or the tail, or the trunk...

Of course you know this - but it was lovely to express it again before going to sleep - well actually before diving into the honey pot

I love it - I love you...
    Last edited by sepia; 21st June 2011 at 21:59.

8. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

Bhusunda (21st June 2011), Charlie Pecos (22nd June 2011), gaiagirl (25th August 2011), giovonni (9th July 2011), meeradas (22nd June 2011), Muzz (4th July 2011), Sebastion (22nd June 2011), SHAPE (4th July 2011), soleil (23rd November 2012), thunder24 (2nd July 2011)

9. Link to Post #165
    Thanks

The Numinous: 3. How can this experience influence your existence?

First priority:

In order to live a spiritual live we will give the the first priority to the Numinous -
    the purest spiritual essence, the Higher Self.

Second priority:

The 'I', the 'me' - which is the foundation of the Ego - can only be number 2 -
    as Servant of the spiritual essence.

We need a certain amount of 'I' and 'me', of 'Ego-Power' if you will. There is nothing wrong with it.
    It gives you the strength to handle life.

As long as its guidance is firmly rooted in the wisdom of the higher Self (Level 10 / 11 / 12) the Ego is well kept,
    will not grow too big and will not do too much damage.
    The vibration will stay high and will free itself again and again from the kind of 'gravity' that makes things so terribly dense.

The light of the higher Self will shine through our thoughts, words and actions…
    (Karma is always involved as long as we have to keep a body survive. But it can be light-weighted...)
    Third priority:

What ever is out there in this creation and on astral spheres is number 3.

Only if we are in line with our essence
    we can be here for the creation, beings, plants, animals... in the best quality possible.
    We can be the carriers of light…
    (...and still as people we will not be perfect...)
    I might have mentioned it before:
    • True spirituality is not making a lot of noise, is not shiny, not dramatic…
    • There is humility, wisdom, dignity… Love, compassion… Understanding…
    • ...with a very broad and wide view for the creation in time and space from a timeless and spaceless viewpoint.
    • The truthful spiritual journey is a narrow path…
    • You will meet friends in spirit and will 'walk' in silence - understanding is beyond words.
    • The broad astral boulevard is noisy and crowded - with beings and people craving for influence, power and self importance…
      This has always been like this all through history and will not change.
    • Every single being makes his choice - every day - again and again...
    Best wishes, Sepia

10. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (23rd June 2011), gaiagirl (25th August 2011), giovonni (9th July 2011), hamida (23rd June 2011), Jayke (23rd June 2011), Jetsam (22nd June 2011), jimbojp (22nd June 2011), Muzz (4th July 2011), Sebastion (22nd June 2011), SHAPE (4th July 2011), soleil (23rd November 2012), thunder24 (2nd July 2011)

11. Link to Post #166
    Thanks

----

Chapter 15:....G O D

----

At this point of my Seminar I like to look at the GOD - principle.

In my understanding the personal spiritual state plays a much greater role in our understanding of 'GOD' then the religion.

It depends how much memory of the spiritual qualities are still awake within us - not buried by programming, trauma, dogma, karma…

Our 'GOD' will change and should change as we go along on our spiritual journey.

• I have described all the worldly / personal Levels, Chakra 1 - 6
    • the astral spheres, Level 7 - 9
    • and the spiritual realms, Level 10 - 12
    • as well as the Numinous, the Unity, the source of all the beings…
    The spiritual journey can give us spiritual freedom and can enable us to choose through which 'window' we look into the creation.

Every day we change our frequency of consciousness many times and so we look through different windows.
    We communicate differently to a little child than we do to our boss or our friend, a patient or an animal, etc.

This is always a shift in vibration, a shift of energetic level.

And during Meditation (and during the time the body sleeps, if we have trained that) you may return to the highest frequency…

We can be angels during sleep - and humans when we deal with worldly things.

Our degree of development and understanding defines our 'concept' (sorry) and perception of 'GOD'…

And it is helpful to know, what understanding and concept others have.

I'd like to explain some of them...

Dogon

The graphic is here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post187281
    Last edited by sepia; 8th July 2011 at 05:46.

12. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

astrid (5th July 2011), Charlie Pecos (4th July 2011), DoubleHelix (5th July 2011), gaiagirl (25th August 2011), giovonni (9th July 2011), Muzz (4th July 2011), SHAPE (5th July 2011)

13. Link to Post #167
    Thanks

GOD: ...1. Often people start with a self-made GOD

Assuming that there is something bigger out there many create a GOD-image according to their preferences.

And because it is easier to talk to 'someone' they personify their God and address their preyers to HIM - (rarely to 'HER' or a 'IT'.)

They expect GOD to be many different things:
    > loving and comforting,
    > giving rewards or punishing,
    > to be just and fair,
    > to be unpredictable and mysterious,
    > or even to be all powerful and frightening,
    > but mostly to be well-meaning ------> but for whom?
    This is the 'God' the soccer-players address when they kiss the ground before playing…

Praying people usually don't ask for justice - but they ask for grace, for a special boon.

It seems blasphemic... but for me it is crucial to ask who is on the receiving end of the prayer!

I have seen people who talk to themselves. They treat their God like a friendly neighbor or like a lovely dwarf in their garden. -

This is one of the many possibilities and actually harmless…
    The whole thing becomes dangerous when this 'Throne' that is offered by the worshiper is taken over by an astral being...

And many astral beings just wait for such an opportunity.

It is so easy for them to give some unusual experiences and ready is the deal: They have a person to influence and guide. -
    This is how a self-made God becomes alive, and suddenly the image starts to talk… Or the voice is inside of the head...
    Signs all around, everything seems to make sense suddenly...

And the person is happy, feels guided, privileged... and actually the downward spiral of dependency just starts to turn...

The influencing astral being can be more or less powerful, more or less destructive - in the worst case it tries out how far it can go…

(Quite often we hear from those who were convinced GOD had ordered them to kill. - These things always happened - it's the original MindControl with no machines involved. - The astral beings are able to influence an emotionally weak person to kill others, or are able to influence a person in a weak moment to commit suicide.)

I'm sorry that I have to stress out again how careful we are all kept from true spirituality.

Please bear with me. - Divinity is inside of you - and you know it. All the rest is just good to know.

Love, Sepia
    Last edited by sepia; 8th July 2011 at 05:47.

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

astrid (5th July 2011), Charlie Pecos (6th July 2011), DoubleHelix (5th July 2011), Laura Elina (21st July 2011), meeradas (5th July 2011), Muzz (4th July 2011), SHAPE (5th July 2011), soleil (23rd November 2012)

15. Link to Post #168
    Thanks

GOD: ...2. The all powerful astral GOD's, the Elohim of the old Testament

'Elohim' as mentioned in the old Testament is a plural, means GODS not GOD.

Many on this Forum are experts in this area - I'm not.

The technology of those beings was/is highly advanced and we find ancient remains on all continents. (Stonehenge, Adams Calender, Pyramids...)
    After the great flood the Anunnaki have created the human bodies after their own image.
    But other 'groups' are active as well - and they are in war with each other, as we know from the old indian scriptures.

They keep well hidden - and their influence, power and abilities is beyond human comprehension.

One could call them Gods - depends from the meaning we give to this word -

their actions are powerful… but divine?

They have their own agenda and are more like controllers of a big experiment.

Human beings all over the place have tried to find ways to keep them in a good mood to be treated mercifully by them…

We can only speculate about their plans but don't really know.

Dogon
    Last edited by sepia; 6th July 2011 at 10:54.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

astrid (5th July 2011), Charlie Pecos (6th July 2011), DoubleHelix (5th July 2011), Muzz (5th July 2011), SHAPE (5th July 2011)

17. Link to Post #169
    Australia Avalon Member DoubleHelix's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,467 times in 438 posts

Quote Posted by sepia (here)
    After the great flood the Anunnaki have created the human bodies after their own image.
    Hey Sepia, Love your work !

I'm certainly no expert (and would appreciate others to chime in) but I was under the impression that the Anunnaki created mankind in there own image many years before the great flood took place.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to DoubleHelix For This Post:

sepia (5th July 2011)

19. Link to Post #170
    Thanks

Quote Posted by DoubleHelix (here)
    Quote Posted by sepia (here)
    Hey Sepia, Love your work !

I'm certainly no expert (and would appreciate others to chime in) but I was under the impression that the Anunnaki created mankind in there own image many years before the great flood took place.
    Well, we know for sure that there were several high cultures on this planet for millions of years.
    (Petrified human footprints are found beside footprints of Dinosaurs over 100 Millions of years old - just as one example.)

But after the great flood (this vast event is described by many cultures on our planet) humanity needed some support and the Gods interbred with humans in Mesopotamia.
    Please check the story of Enki and Enlil, Gods of Sumer... Zecharia Sitchin is only one of the sources.

This might be interesting for you as well: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...l=1#post219577

Sepia
    Last edited by sepia; 8th July 2011 at 05:53.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

astrid (5th July 2011), DoubleHelix (6th July 2011)

21. Link to Post #171
    Thanks

GOD: ...3. The heavenly helpers.

Spiritual help:

Oh yes - they are around too. We call them guardian Angels.

Some of them support children - without the celestial support many of them would not reach adulthood…

It should be understood as a service which is done in alignment to the higher self of the children -
    and sometimes to the higher self of adults - to make sure that their purpose can be fulfilled.

These beings are not motivated by their Ego - and they never feed Egos.
    They don't take orders - but serve and facilitate according to spiritual laws.

Often there is nothing they can do to change the outcome because it would go against the law of Karma.

This help comes unexpected and has a very pure and simple quality.

It is the opposite of being dramatic and so no egotism, pride or narcissism can be sticked to such an experience.

Astral help:

The quality can change very quickly.

'Angels' (spiritual beings) only answer if we ask for things that support our spiritual growth.

As soon as we ask, beg, pray for earthly things our prayers will be heard by astral beings.

This is a hard one, I know:

If we pray for health, wealth, influence, power - even for the ability to heal… we are heard in the astral spheres.

Many astral beings are willing to help. But they will play according to their own rules: Every thing has it's prize.

It's like the Story of "Dr. Faustus" who asked for eternal youth and had to pay with his soul.

When we allow these beings to play GOD in our lives,
    they will keep us within the astral prison, within the wheel of reincarnation and death.

(The Theme of "Dr. Faustus" was known before J.W. Goethe wrote his piece. But it was also his personal story and he kept working on it till he died.)

In short:

We can find helpers for every project -
    but the question is what the prize is and if we are willing to pay it.

Best wishes, Sepia

22. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (6th July 2011), Fred Steeves (6th July 2011), giovonni (9th July 2011), Limor Wolf (8th July 2011), meeradas (7th July 2011), SHAPE (25th July 2011)

23. Link to Post #172
    Thanks

GOD: 4. Highest spiritual beings

Also these beings exist - thank to… - oh well...

and these beings can be contacted...
    • Some of them have never been incarnated as humans on this planet.
    • Others have lived lives and have succeeded on their spiritual journey, found liberation and enlightenment.
      You wouldn't believe how rare this is. Just a few in millions.
      (But you can be one of them. Every one has the same potential.)
    Most of the people are passionate, want to fight, want to prove right
    and by doing so they get more and more tangled.

In order to be free and stay free completely different qualities are needed:
    • calm wisdom - which is knowledge and love together
    • understanding for the creation and it's rules
    • and lots and lots of patience.
    • And beside that the karmic bonds have to be solved and what was created has to be de-created.
    The cosmic play goes on and on and on and after having gone through many cycles
    these are the beings who prefer to remain in a blissful eternal state, fully conscious.
    ----
    If this sounds boring to you - this means that you haven't have enough yet…
    and this is all right.
    Take all the time… there is plenty of it.
    ----
    Spiritual beings who understand the game will no longer interfere, will no longer get involved.
    As soon as they would do so they would loose their spiritual freedom.

But they will always be your best friend in your inner work.
    They will never put themselves over you but meet you respectfully on 'eye-level',
    fully acknowledging that we all are the same and come from the same source.

They are divine - but will never play GOD.

They remind you of what you are - and are able to do so because they have fully realized.

Sepia
    Last edited by sepia; 7th July 2011 at 22:46.

24. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (8th July 2011), gaiagirl (27th August 2011), greybeard (7th July 2011), Limor Wolf (8th July 2011), meeradas (7th July 2011), SHAPE (25th July 2011)

25. Link to Post #173
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,860 times in 11,838 posts

The moment you take up a position know that you are identifying with an illusion

Thats a quote from "A Course in Miracles"

It reminds me not to take my thoughts too seriously.

This world is perfect as it is because it gives one a choice every moment.
    We are either enhancing or diminishing the energy field of collective consciousness with every thought word or deed.
    Are we uplifting or demoting people we meet?

What we do is not that important it is what we are that radiates out that is uplifting, particularly so if one is of a high spiritual vibration.
    One enlightened being raises the consciousness of millions.
    There may be less that 40 enlightened in this world at the moment.
    When one becomes enlightened the whole cosmos rejoices,

I believe that number may increase dramatically soon.

Sepia you are an inspiration to many.

Chris

Namaste
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

giovonni (9th July 2011), meeradas (7th July 2011), sepia (7th July 2011), SHAPE (25th July 2011)

27. Link to Post #174
    Thanks

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Sepia you are an inspiration to many.
    Chris
    ...and so are you my dear friend.

Thank you for your beautiful post. I bow my head in respect of all you do. [edit: for all you are and for what radiates through you.]

Quote When one becomes enlightened the whole cosmos rejoices,
    I believe that number may increase dramatically soon.
    - YES -

Dogon
    Last edited by sepia; 8th July 2011 at 10:39.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to sepia For This Post:

giovonni (9th July 2011)

29. Link to Post #175
    Thanks

GOD: 5. Through darkness to light.

It might sound quite clumsy - but it is one of my most transforming experiences.
    I write it down for all those who don't yet trust their own divine quality inside.

After years of spiritual exercises and meditation I found myself in a deep crisis:

An enormous feeling of unworthiness was suddenly overwhelming me.
    It happened unexpected because I was actually convinced to have good self-respect and self-esteem.
    But suddenly all was gone - and replaced by shame and guilt for being the way I was.

At that time I addressed my prayers to a (somehow) personified God…

But - how for God-sake would any GOD in heavens welcome one who was as unworthy as I was?

I didn't count the hours I cried. Some endless weeks of desperation went by.

The pivot-point of my life so far seemed lost...
    Where was the continuation of my path?

But then a revolutionary spark was rising up inside of me and quickly grew bigger... - I thought:
    "If this GOD I'm talking to is the creator of every part of the creation
    'he' doesn't have a different choice but to love it! - Me included."
    Hey! - At this very moment the whole concept of an external GOD dissolved. It simply disappeared.
    At the same time I experienced an extreme internal uplift -
    and from that (new) spiritual viewpoint I felt infinite love for this person - as I did for the whole creation.

All is inside of us. We all read it a hundred times.
    But it is a tremendous moment when it is experienced. Only then it becomes true.

With my love to you

Sepia
    Last edited by sepia; 11th July 2011 at 05:06.

30. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (10th July 2011), Fred Steeves (20th July 2011), gaiagirl (27th August 2011), giovonni (9th July 2011), greybeard (21st July 2011), Jayke (9th July 2011), Lisab (9th July 2011), manny (9th July 2011), SHAPE (25th July 2011)

31. Link to Post #176
    Thanks

What an inspirational thread, and an eye opener, the dangers of "playing within the astral planes" hit home... Really developed a bad addiction to going "there", had a tough time growing up (didn't we all, lol) so as a kid I would come home from school and go to bed as early as I could to escape so to speak(after discovering I could do a bunch of exciting stuff while "asleep"), fall asleep, wake myself up and think to myself what I'd do this time in that playground, the so called magic tricks are enticing indeed.. But oh well, didn't know better, now trying to establish a relationship with my higher self, and quite happy with that, and really happy with being able to say that I don't want any signs (like I used to, number patterns, asking for feathers and black cats to cross the street and what not, lol, just to know I was doing "the right thing"), I know you're there, smiling at me and I'm smiling at you and it's wonderful. We got a lot of work to do.

A big thank you to Sepia, knowledge shared here is of great value.

32. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Laura Elina For This Post:

58andfixed (26th October 2011), sepia (23rd July 2011)

33. Link to Post #177
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Laura Elina (here)
    What an inspirational thread, and an eye opener, the dangers of "playing within the astral planes" hit home... Really developed a bad addiction to going "there", had a tough time growing up (didn't we all, lol) so as a kid I would come home from school and go to bed as early as I could to escape so to speak(after discovering I could do a bunch of exciting stuff while "asleep"), fall asleep, wake myself up and think to myself what I'd do this time in that playground, the so called magic tricks are enticing indeed.. But oh well, didn't know better, now trying to establish a relationship with my higher self, and quite happy with that, and really happy with being able to say that I don't want any signs (like I used to, number patterns, asking for feathers and black cats to cross the street and what not, lol, just to know I was doing "the right thing"), I know you're there, smiling at me and I'm smiling at you and it's wonderful. We got a lot of work to do.

A big thank you to Sepia, knowledge shared here is of great value.
    You're so very welcome. I try to put the essence of my work into these posts and am glad if some souls see what it is.

The simplicity of spirituality after having left the temptations of the astral spheres behind... you know how it feels.

" I know you're there, smiling at me and I'm smiling at you and it's wonderful. "

Yes, no boundaries - just being part of the same soundless sound...

With my love to you

Sepia

34. The Following User Says Thank You to sepia For This Post:

giovonni (14th August 2011)

35. Link to Post #178
    Thanks

----
    I was asked:
    Quote We all need friends. Human friends, but also spiritual friends.

Can you say something about friendship?
    I didn't expect that finding an answer would give me such a hard time

And since then I have mentally 'written' a whole book on friendship...

But let me leave this up to Giovonni: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...hp?255-Friends

We have all be disappointed by people we considered friends -

We have to learn our lessons - adapt - grow - or we become frustrated, disappointed, traumatized even...

During the life most of us will change our filters: Instead of only seeing great bodies, attracting smiles, telling eyes, lovely hands...
    we start to see beings - and we are seen as a being.
    Our signal will be a different one and is perceived by those who are aware of this more subtle frequency.

You might have had this attitude since childhood - I didn't - the learning went step by step -
    Still it is not easy: I see the potential and never know what programming is at work...
    But some truthful souls were found, interested into a spirituality that can be called such,
    some who have defined ethics for them-selves...

And yet we have to accept to be alone, everyone is different, everyone is on his own track
    (not on mine... they came for their own purpose)
    there will be expectations, disappointment, frustration, hurt...

All this is much easier to handle if we are able to see each other as spiritual beings after having met on these levels.

This quality from being to being is eternal - physical death cannot do anything to it.

Those who have become whole, those who have discovered their inner completeness
    will be able to enjoy others in there wholeness and completeness.
    And then we meet on this stage in our role as people, limited and far from being perfect

and can have a good laugh

In spiritual friendship

Sepia

36. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (24th July 2011), giovonni (14th August 2011), Jayke (24th July 2011)

37. Link to Post #179
    United States Avalon Member WhiteFeather's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,971 times in 5,651 posts

Thank You Sepia, Great Thread.
    "Although I Live On This World, I Choose Not To Live In It"
    <:~W.F.~:>

"The answer to every question can be found in nature, if one knows how to look and listen”
    Gwilda Wiyaka

"Everything on the Earth has a purpose, Every disease a herb to cure it, and every person a mission. This is the Indian theory of existence".
    Mourning Dove Salish

38. The Following User Says Thank You to WhiteFeather For This Post:

sepia (24th July 2011)

39. Link to Post #180
    Thanks

More on Friendship…

Let me go one step further and explain something that became true to me many years ago.

I spent a lot of time in a loving an compassionate meditation - holding all kind of beings within my 'space'.

For a certain time I saw them as brothers and sisters…

But then another Transformation happened

and then I started to see them as me… me all around...
    It first happened when I went shopping:
    Suddenly I saw me coming towards me in the form of an old man, a little child, its mother,
    and all the other people: me - me - me - in a different costumes with a different history and a different destiny…

I started laughing, had to shake myself and rub my face for a moment…
    then I decided to be me again (singular),
    and that I wanted to see others as OTHERS - just in order to keep the situation simple and to do my shopping.
    This experience gave me a deep trust
    that there will always be the exact right person present when ever I would need help.

It doesn't need to be the person I called my friend before.
    It can be anybody -
    It will be anybody -
    because this person is already included into my love and the support is nothing but natural.

Just me in a different form...

And of course it works the other way around as well.

----

Please note:
    I write about myself not because I think I'm in any way special.
    It happens out of respect for your right of free decision.
    I don't want to influence you - you will know best if this topic can be of any value for you or not.

Sepia / Dogon

40. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

Charlie Pecos (24th July 2011), giovonni (14th August 2011), Icare (26th December 2021), meeradas (29th July 2011), Miller (28th July 2011), thunder24 (12th April 2012)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 1 9 10 LastLast