Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast

Thread: Enlightenment: Practical steps

1. Link to Post #41
    United States Avalon Member NancyV's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,068 times in 989 posts

Default Re: Enlightenment: Practical steps

Quote Posted by sepia (here)
    C. Jnana Yoga: The path of knowledge http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jnana_yoga

This is what I teach.
    Jnana leads us to a deep understanding on all levels.

All veils slowly desappear.
    We are able to see, to know, to perceive, to understand
    because this is our very nature.

The spiritual knowledge makes us strong and humble at the same time.
    A little example:

I had the privilege to meet Maharaj Charan Singh (1916 - 1990), a perfect spiritual Master in India.
    (The only reason I didn't mention him on my little list was because he is not very well known in the west.)

It was a huge audience, several hundred-thousand people. - The Master would walk on stage together with some other people, like a personal Secretary or maybe an Organizer...

These other people - although they were pure souls - had much more masses or surface (I don't know how to explain...) than the Master himself. There was a significant difference:

The Master seemed to be the most humble person of all of us, and still radiating great dignity and at the same time. To experience this is extremely touching...
    For most people it is very difficult to recognize spiritual quality.
    In our world big Egos are impressive and successful. We are used to recognize Ego-Power and charism - but Spirituality is something completely different...

In Jnana Yoga we concentrate on the third eye. This activates pineal and pituitary gland.

Here is the seat of the consciousness, the best place to be focused during the day.

From here we can look - into the physical body
    - into the world, the reality
    - or into the astral universes
    - and into the spiritual realms.

If the instinctive leves (first, second, third Chakra) feeling-aspect (fourth Chakra) are integrated, we can be at our best in the third eye.
    Charan Singh was a master of Surat Shabd Yoga, the yoga of light and sound. At the time he became master upon the death of the previous master, his grandfather Sawan Singh, there were at least a couple of others who claimed to be the successor of Sawan Singh. One of them was Kirpal Singh. He formed the Ruhani Satsang which became very large worldwide. I was initiated by one of Kirpal's successors, Thakar Singh, in 1980. There were at least 3 who claimed to be Kirpal's successor. It seems there are often several new masters who claim they are the legitimate new master. I would not question who is the master and I don't see why there should not be more than just ONE successor. After all, each of us is a master, although many of us have not yet awakened to our full powers. Even when awakened to spiritual power we must remember the old saying: absolute power corrupts absolutely. I have found that this applies also to spiritual powers. The temptations are great and many or even MOST seemingly humble gurus have often exercised their powers in many less than loving and humble ways.

I practiced Surat Shabd yoga for 7 years and am happy for the experience. It is the practice that led to my being able to leave my body regularly within a couple of months of concentrated meditation, although I know that can be achieved through many types of yoga and other methods of focus... or even spontaneously. We went on tour with the master several times throughout the US and Canada and that was also quite wonderful.

I very much appreciate that you are teaching several different methods, Sepia, and not promoting the idea that we must have a guru or master. As much as I enjoy different masters and gurus I believe that those who state you must have a guru or master (or Jesus) in order to be saved or to evolve spiritually are promoting disempowerment, just as my particular master did. I'm happy that I learned eventually that a master is NOT necessary and can be a trap, just as many things and beings on the astral, mental, causal and other dimensions are also traps.

But this is part of the awesome FUN of the game and process of enlightenment! It is quite challenging at every step along the way even after you find your way into the other dimensions. I have been caught in many traps and appreciated every minute of it. Now I don't get stuck much anymore but I must be constantly vigilant so I don't fool myself, which makes me laugh. I would never find this journey to be boring. Universal love is exciting, not passive but passionate. Even when merging with the Source I find it to be not only passion (or active vibration) but also peace. It is all potential vibrating within universal love.

Nancy

2. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to NancyV For This Post:

Dionysus (2nd April 2011), gaiagirl (23rd January 2017), Limor Wolf (9th April 2011), Nortreb (4th April 2011), Patrikas (2nd April 2011), sepia (2nd April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), soleil (23rd November 2012)

3. Link to Post #42
    Switzerland Avalon Member sepia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,932 times in 270 posts

----

Chapter 5 A: Addendum to the first Chakra

Fear is the emotion that belongs to the first Chakra.

Please note: Greed is not the right answer to fear.

Greed has been the driving force for a lot of destruction happening on this planet
    and is createing tremendous suffering specially for the third world countries.

It is desirable to lead a simple and truthful life which (once multiplied thousands of times) would significantly improve the quality of this planet.

The first Chakra can learn to feel safe, once we realize

> the impermanence of the incarnated life and
    > the permanence of spiritual existence.

Then fear can be transformed into trust.

(Thank you Ilie for the help.)
    Last edited by sepia; 4th April 2011 at 06:31.

4. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

Dionysus (2nd April 2011), Eagle Eye (5th July 2012), K626 (28th April 2011), magicmanx (6th April 2011), Muzz (7th April 2011), Nortreb (4th April 2011), SHAPE (5th April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), soleil (23rd November 2012)

5. Link to Post #43
    Ilie Pandia

Perhaps the word you are looking for is "trust": "Then fear can be transformed into trust" ?

And a quick question: how can we teach the first Chakra to feel safe? (realizing the permanence of spiritual existence makes sense but how do we do that ?)

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ilie Pandia For This Post:

Sierra (22nd April 2011), soleil (23rd November 2012)

7. Link to Post #44
    Thanks

----

My answer to Nancy, Part 1

Thank you very much for your eloquent statement.

Quote Posted by NancyV (here)
    Charan Singh was a master of Surat Shabd Yoga, the yoga of light and sound. At the time he became master upon the death of the previous master, his grandfather Sawan Singh, there were at least a couple of others who claimed to be the successor of Sawan Singh. One of them was Kirpal Singh. He formed the Ruhani Satsang which became very large worldwide. I was initiated by one of Kirpal's successors, Thakar Singh, in 1980. There were at least 3 who claimed to be Kirpal's successor. It seems there are often several new masters who claim they are the legitimate new master.
    I was aware of the split that happened after Sawan Singh, and was convinced to be at the right address (for me) with Charen Singh.
    This inner path I did with him was perfect for me - might not have been perfect for each and every one - but after 4 years of consequently following his teaching I reached what I wanted to.
    All the learning about astral things I did after this -

but first it was essential to find back to my divine quality inside.

And I did this with his guidance.

I would not question who is the master and I don't see why there should not be more than just ONE successor. After all, each of us is a master, although many of us have not yet awakened to our full powers.
    A huge amount of all the things we do we have learnt from others, either because we say:
    • "Ah, this is great, I want to learn this as well!" -
    • Or: "Oh no, I don't want to act like that person does, because..." - any reasons.
    • And sometimes the bizarre thing happens, that we dislike something that we see an other person doing, and after some weeks of watching we start to unconsciously imitate it.

And in this vast field called "spirituality" a companion comes really handy

How ever:
    I made the choice to get initiation from this Master, and finished this task after 4 years.

I no longer see myself as a disciple.

I took my responsibilities back to myself. But he is one of my best friends on spiritual realm -
    some other mystics are as well.
    I meet them on level 12 (see my graphic earlier on this thread) sometimes they are my 'tuning fork' - sometimes we just enjoy each others company... and learn... and experience... no words, no language but direct communication.

All the 'so called Gurus' cannot be found on spiritual levels. Those who live out there powers (corrupted or not doesn't even make a difference, it just pulls or pushes in different directions), who bring their ego-intentions and personal opinions into the game are all acting in the astral spheres and their 'vibration' is too dense to enter spiritual spheres.

Spirituality is something completely different.

8. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

Bill Ryan (5th April 2011), Dionysus (7th April 2011), Eagle Eye (5th July 2012), gaiagirl (23rd January 2017), magicmanx (6th April 2011), NancyV (10th April 2011), Nortreb (4th April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), soleil (23rd November 2012), witchy1 (4th April 2011)

9. Link to Post #45
    Thanks

----

My answer to Nancy, Part 2

Even when awakened to spiritual power we must remember the old saying: absolute power corrupts absolutely. I have found that this applies also to spiritual powers. The temptations are great and many or even MOST seemingly humble gurus have often exercised their powers in many less than loving and humble ways.
    This is certainly true. - None of this corruption I have ever seen around Charan Singh. -
    Once during time of political vote political people visited him. - He told, that people sometimes use this for claiming their own spirituality... - but that he only cares about the soul, and that he doesn't take any political stand what so ever.

He looked at himself as a visitor on this planet, who offers his hand to those who wanted to become spiritually free. He had absolutely no intentions to use his powers.

I practiced Surat Shabd yoga for 7 years and am happy for the experience. It is the practice that led to my being able to leave my body regularly within a couple of months of concentrated meditation, although I know that can be achieved through many types of yoga and other methods of focus... or even spontaneously. We went on tour with the master several times throughout the US and Canada and that was also quite wonderful.

I very much appreciate that you are teaching several different methods, Sepia, and not promoting the idea that we must have a guru or master.
    To get initiated was crucial in my life. - This has to do with some past life experiences. The spiritual journey and the research on Consciousness was the main-topic in this lifetime.

As much as I enjoy different masters and gurus I believe that those who state you must have a guru or master (or Jesus) in order to be saved or to evolve spiritually are promoting disempowerment, just as my particular master did. I'm happy that I learned eventually that a master is NOT necessary and can be a trap, just as many things and beings on the astral, mental, causal and other dimensions are also traps.
    Well - this Universe, the wheel of death and reincarnation is extremely well protected.

And the astral forces are extremely strong - we both know that. -

Sometimes they are overwhelming ... I've gone through dark persiods of times, when my space was overpopulated by beings, nothing else in their mind then making me insane and taking me out of the game.

To have a hand to hold on to during these times is more important than anything else.

This is what I have gone through and this is what I offer today.

(I have done this for aeons - and after a 3000 year journey on this planet I'm back there again.)

Power? Corrupted?

No. I don't use power. It's love and knowledge. -
    I had good examples to learn from. Charan Singh was one of them.

- Saving the world? No. It's not my job.
    - Saving souls - means reaching out and supporting those who want to become spiritually free? A L W A Y S .

Every single one. Even criminals, even Reptilians, who ever comes and needs spiritual help.

(This is the work I telepathically do at night - as many others do as well.
    It's free of charge No address to send a bill to. )

Those beings who seem to be dark, are angry, destructive, suppressing, manipulating...
    because they have gone through all of this themselves.

And each and everyone deserves to exprience who they are,
    so that they are able to lovingly solve their karma
    and get free.

This is the work of a Master. And this is why Masters are needed.

With my love to all, Sepia
    Last edited by sepia; 4th April 2011 at 10:49.

10. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

astrid (7th April 2011), Bill Ryan (5th April 2011), Chuck (30th April 2011), Dionysus (7th April 2011), Eagle Eye (5th July 2012), Flash (11th April 2011), fourty-two (4th July 2013), gaiagirl (23rd January 2017), Hervé (28th April 2011), Lifesong (7th April 2011), magicmanx (6th April 2011), Muzz (7th April 2011), NancyV (10th April 2011), Selene (11th May 2011), SHAPE (12th April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), soleil (23rd November 2012), witchy1 (4th April 2011)

11. Link to Post #46
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Ilie Pandia (here)

And a quick question: how can we teach the first Chakra to feel safe? (realizing the permanence of spiritual existence makes sense but how do we do that ?)
    My answer hopefully will make you smile:

You see, all the personal Chakras are like an internal family -

or with other words: These tools that they are in this body can be looked at like a familiy.
    • Our 2 Chakra has the characteristics of a little girl, wants to lean on to someone strong, can easily fall into a victim-state and complain - but can be lovely, charming, playfully singing and dancing...
    • Our 3 Chakra has the characteristics of a little boy: sometimes angry, fighting, using words, taking an emotional stand - or will learn to positively use it's strength and power.
    • Our 4 Chakra has the characteristics of 'the' mother: (archetypically seen) let me go into this a little later.
    • Our 5 Chakra has the characteristics of 'the' father: (archetypically seen) let me go into this a little later.
    So the answer to your question:

Our first Chakra represents part of the instinct - so it could be seen as your dog.

- I hope you love dogs.

So: Here is the internal family with the dog - and we are spiritual beings.

And as spiritual beings we are the ones who take care.

We keep this family in good shape, heal the wounds, fill the chakras with our essence so that they can be at their best.
    And as a spiritual being you communicate to the fear, imagine to take it in your arms, comforting, knowing much more than your 'dog' -

Try it... you will be surprised
    Last edited by sepia; 4th April 2011 at 10:50.

12. The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

ace (4th April 2011), Alexandrian (6th May 2011), Chuck (30th April 2011), Dionysus (7th April 2011), Eagle Eye (5th July 2012), giovonni (5th April 2011), Jayke (5th April 2011), Lifesong (7th April 2011), magicmanx (6th April 2011), Nortreb (4th April 2011), SHAPE (4th April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), soleil (23rd November 2012), ulli (4th April 2011), witchy1 (4th April 2011)

13. Link to Post #47
    Thanks

----

Chapter 5 B: Practical work with the second Chakra

It is a female center, situated between pubic bone and navel and part of the Instinct-triad:
    1 Chakra: Physical survival
    2 Chakra: Emotional survival and sexuality, Symbioses
    3 Chakra: Getting a safe space, a safe playing field.

The perfect scene for this Chakra:

A newborn baby well fed and soundly sleeping in its Mother's arms.

The water-element which is the ruler of this center, always searches its vessel and like the rain rushing over the street it mixes with all what is there.

To prevent to get lost in the 'soup of emotions around us' it's advisable to keep the water-element within the lower part of body.

Often sexual desire is projected on to others. Please note that this is felt and might not be welcomed out there.

Different states of the second Chakra:
    • Chakra not in use: Sensuality is missing, sexuality has an almost technical quality.
    • The Chakra has not enough energy and/or is wounded:
      The constant hunger for acceptance makes this person most seducible.
      One nice word, the right kind of compliment and this person is yours, ready to be manipulated

For a person with a needy second Chakra the definition is:

> "Only if you love me...
      > "Only if you admire what I am or what I do...
      > "Only if I feel your sexual desire for me... I can allow myself to be, to exist."
    • The Chakra has too much energy: Most probable this person will be over-sexualized.

• The Chakra is filled with energy, is relaxed and happy -
      which is enlightenment on this level.

Sensuality will be well integrated:
      It is a sensual pleasure to smell, taste, see, touch or hear...
      Healthy self-acceptance and self-esteem.
      This person is not emotionally depending from other peoples smile and complement.
    An enlightened second Chakra is the source of a constant, very pure childlike joy, that comes along with everything we do.

On the other hand the "victim-state" is well known
    and is the result of a desperate second Chakra.
    To heal it is the really hard lesson.

Exercise for the second Chakra

Sit straight or lay down and put your hands on your belly (below the navel),
    feel the movement of the breath under your hands.

Become aware of this bowl that the lower part of your body is building,
    and bring your water-element / the second-Chakra-Energy
    back from the world and from other people into your belly.

Bring back your tentakles - if you have them going to your kids, to your friends, to your beloved.

Can you give yourself what you expect from them?

Are you able to be your best friend? Yes, try to be your best friend!
    It is simple after a day of success, when things worked out great... you will congratulate yourself.

But being your best friend is even more important, if something went wrong or if somebody has criticized you.
    Treat yourself well, you need it. (Don't depend from others.)
    Find the things that can be changed... but than imagine that you 'put your arm around your shoulders' as you would do to your best friend, knowing:
    "It is okay to make mistakes. We don't need to be perfect. I'm not gonna stab myself into the back."

As soon as you stop criticizing yourself your lower belly will relax and your intestines and other organs will work much better.

Already heard the happy gurgle of the intestines?

Bring the water back to your belly. That's how we become whole - instead of being half of a relationship.

'Meeting' is better than 'mixing'!

I wish you a happy belly, Sepia
    Last edited by sepia; 6th April 2011 at 15:11.

14. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

Chuck (30th April 2011), Dionysus (7th April 2011), Eagle Eye (5th July 2012), Flash (11th April 2011), gaiagirl (20th August 2011), giovonni (5th April 2011), Jayke (5th April 2011), Jendayi (12th April 2011), K626 (28th April 2011), Lifesong (8th April 2011), Limor Wolf (9th April 2011), magicmanx (6th April 2011), Moemers (12th April 2011), SHAPE (6th April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), soleil (23rd November 2012), sunnyrap (8th April 2011)

15. Link to Post #48
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

sounds like chakra user manual...

wonder which chakra is responsible for our good hair and nails?

16. Link to Post #49
    Thanks

Quote Posted by lightblue (here)
    sounds like chakra user manual...
    wonder which chakra is responsible for our good hair and nails?
    Yes, that's what it is, dear lightblue, a seminar.

And you are welcome to take part in it.

I work hard to make it practical and useful - but fingernails and hair are not on my program.

Sepia

17. The Following User Says Thank You to sepia For This Post:

lightblue (6th April 2011)

18. Link to Post #50
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

sepia:
    Quote As soon as you stop criticizing yourself your lower belly will relax and your intestines and other organs will work much better.

Already heard the happy gurgle of the intestines?

Bring the water back to your belly. That's how we become whole - instead of being half of a relationship.

'Meeting' is better than 'mixing'!

I wish you a happy belly, Sepia

sepia:
    Quote Yes, that's what it is, dear lightblue, a seminar.

And you are welcome to take part in it.

I work hard to make it practical and useful - but fingernails and hair are not on my program.

Sepia

i thought the sum and interaction of both our biological and energy centres (chakras) may result in sets of symptoms indicating either balanced or disbalanced interaction between the two....i thought my miserably peforming nails may be an early indication of one such disbalance...is it not so?

bestest wishes l

19. Link to Post #51
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,113 times in 807 posts

The original one I learned have systematic Chakra manipulation (?). I stopped dealing with Chakra. The Zen meditation from Buddhism doesn't deal with complex Chakra nor life energy stuff, it does only focus on consciousness part.

I do meditate because it makes me feel good. Meditation changes you slowly. The best thing of meditation is you will embrace unknown, and have deeper insight yourself. Once you gain this, the fear of death are pretty much gone by the time. I haven't experienced of interacting with non-physical entities yet. The intention or desire becomes big part of advanced meditation. You like crazy stuff, eventually you will attract those beings.

I write down the list of good symptoms here.
    • Body gets warm.
    • Certain body part, especially plugged nose is loosened.
    • Body becomes relaxed.
    • When you feel heavy, esp. head, the heaviness dissolved.
    • Feel the flow of energy from nostril to lower abdominal.
    • The breath property turns into liquid. My method is to focus on breath. That's why it happens.
    • Various cool sensations: almost identical at high on drug, sexual orgasm
    • The head skin becomes twinkling like dropping cold water on the skin. Most of times, the sensation propagates over whole body.
    • The skin feels the cool breeze all over. This intensity gets stronger as one goes further.
    • Easy the digestion, it breaks wind often.
    • Feel the flow of energy around the body in and out. You feel you are n the water.
    • Multiple awareness. The consciousness separates two or three. One monitors the body. Second one contemplates a thought. Third one might receives or view past memory.
    • The greatest sensation of all, one day you instantly loose the sense of physical existence and becomes oneness.

I disagree with some of parts. In general, it explains most symptoms that human experiences as meditation progresses. 'Hallucination effects' at advanced level? I gotta laugh at this attitude. A fine example of established meditation organization's mind set. "It's just an exercise nothing more."

Quote http://www.sundousa.org/

Certain transformations in body and mind are supposed to happen for those who practice regularly.

Normal changes are the purpose of practice, but some abnormal change could occur if the practitioner does not follow the instructions exactly.

Normal changes:

- feeling refreshed

- feeling light and flexible

- feeling hunger easily; effective digestion; passing gas & belching

- sweat on the hands and feet

- easy excretion

- normalized heart beat

- recovery from disease

- feeling heat at the Danjeon for those who with Yin energy

- feeling cold and/or diarrhea for those who with Yang energy

- feeling slight vibration in body

Abnormal changes:

- pain in diaphragm

- heavy feeling at stomach area

- headaches

- eye fatigue

- overall fatigue

Other changes

- disease could become worse before being healed by the natural force of Ki

- people with high blood pressure should avoid performing headstands and certain other exercises

Normal changes at the Advanced Level

- recovery from disease

- grey hair turning black again

- skin blotches disappearing

- skin becoming healthier

- weight problem resolved as weight becomes normalized

- feelings of powerful physical strength

- feeling peaceful and balanced

- becoming generous and sincere

Abnormal changes at the Advanced Level

- experiencing visual and auditory hallucinations

This psychic phenomenon happens due to the intense focus of the mind during practice. Practitioners should be careful not to be misled by these phenomena and should consult with instructors.
    Last edited by Hughe; 11th April 2011 at 02:45.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Hughe For This Post:

lightblue (7th April 2011)

21. Link to Post #52
    Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

hughe
    Quote The original one I learned have systematic Chakra manipulation (?). I stopped dealing with Chakra. The Zen meditation from Buddhism doesn't deal with complex Chakra nor life energy stuff, it does only focus on consciousness part.
    the above approach agrees with a lot of sense in me...

i think it's not about doing what you know, but about knowing what you do... l

22. Link to Post #53
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Hughe (here)
    I do meditate because it makes me feel good. Meditation changes you slowly.
    Everybody is free to choose.

It all depends from your goals.

I personally have a high appreciation for honest work on oneself.

This will make it much easier to embrace your spiritual qualities.

"Feeling good" is just a too small Universe for me.

This can be a question of age
    Last edited by ThePythonicCow; 7th April 2011 at 12:18. Reason: fix quote'ing

23. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

Gardener (8th April 2011), Hughe (7th April 2011), Lifesong (8th April 2011), magicmanx (26th April 2011), soleil (23rd November 2012)

24. Link to Post #54
    Thanks

----

Chapter 5 C: Practical work with the third Chakra, Solar Plexus

The third Chakra, Solar Plexus is located between the navel and the breastbone,
    and is the last one of the instinctive Triad. Element: Fire, male quality.

After the baby has slept in its Mother's arm long enough (Water-Element)
    it's the Fire-Element's turn:

The baby pushes itself away from the Mother
    to get more space and starts looking around.

The fire-element influences the eyes:
    If you have a lot of fire, your tendency will be to get angry easily
    - and most probably you will be farsighted.
    With weak fire-element you're tending towards sadness
    - and most probably are nearsighted.

The Solar Plexus is a very important turning point on our journey
    and is often underestimated or criticized for its edginess.
    Sometimes it is unpleasant to be around people who struggles on this level, but:

Third Chakra struggles could be seen as birth-signs of the personality.

Fire is needed for a little kid to say NO when the Mother sais Yes.
    During adolescence it's needed to say: "This is my life. I do what I want. I decide myself."
    And it is this power that enforces emotional decisions so we are able to say: "I", "Me", "No...", "No more!"

If a jung adult is courageous enough to take this power, to take a standpoint which is different to what the parents say, to make decisions just for themselves, they are able to take their life and make it their own.

The fire-element enables us to leave the herd of sheep.

(So we can assume that we find many strong Solar-People on this Forum.)

Different states of the third Chakra:
    • The Chakra not in use: This person is not able to take a stand and is weak in conflicts.
    • The Chakra has not enough energy: Often these people stay quiet for too long and then suddenly explode... and feel extremely guilty afterwards.
    • The Chakra has too much energy - Choleric temperament: Too loud, too hard, too self-centered. A Solar-Plexus like a mine-field, explosions happen on a daily base.
      (Even worse if mixed with alcohol.)
      If anger is lived out without control we can expect that there are also some angry beings sitting in the Chakras who enforce the anger - happy to be able to express their own emotions. This is the case, if someone sais: "I don't know, what came over me, I completely lost control. I don't even remember what I said or did.

• If the Chakra is worked through: This person has learned to control the fire and is no longer controlled by the fire. 

• Enlightened Solar Plexus: The power of the Solar Plexus most of the time has a very gentle quality and has become the servant of the heart and the third eye.

We could imagine a black-belt martial art person, who knows how fast and how effective he is. He can relax and be very loving - there is still enough time to get up if there is trouble around.
      He uses his power for defence, but never for attack.
      Remember what Luke Skywalker had to learn: Never let the anger rule your fight!
      (My words, I saw the movie in German.)

• Once we have mastered our aggression, very seldom someone else will act aggressivly against us. Even animals and little kids love this kind of gentle fire.
      A solid ground for lots of love.
    Excessive fire
    -> can be balanced by Sports.
    -> Fresh cold water, cucumbers, melons, lemon, oranges, peppermint etc. cool your fire down.

To heat the fire use hot spices (cinnamon, pepper, ginger...), Carbohydrates...
    (Caffein if your body allows it.)

(Ayurveda and chinese medicine give much more precise descriptions.)

----

If we can trust our ability to say NO will be able to open up the heart to say Yes.

Embrace your Power!

Love, Sepia
    Last edited by sepia; 15th April 2011 at 22:14.

25. The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

binemaya (10th April 2011), Chuck (30th April 2011), Dionysus (8th April 2011), Eagle Eye (5th July 2012), fourty-two (4th July 2013), gaiagirl (23rd January 2017), Jayke (9th April 2011), Lifesong (8th April 2011), magicmanx (12th April 2011), NancyV (10th April 2011), norman (21st April 2011), Nortreb (18th April 2011), SHAPE (12th April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), soleil (23rd November 2012)

26. Link to Post #55
    Thanks

----

Chapter 5 D: Practical work with the fourth Chakra, the heart.

Element: air - female quality - the archetypical mother
    Feeling: compassion
    Challenge: to let go of attachments and pride.

Yes I know, it all looks like 'the hard way' -

It is important to know, that our prison-planet is highly protected. The net is very fine, a 'cheap' escape is not possible. 'Feeling good' is not enough to get free.

We have to become what we are: free spiritual beings.

And this is not an easy task.

As long as the instinctive Chakras (1 - 3) are not worked through, the frequency of our consciousness is very dense and will keep us within the astral spheres. We stay vulnerable and deceivable unless we have cleared these issues.

(Greed, anger, hate, narcissistic pride, egotism, delegating responsibilities, holding on to lies... there are many aspects that might need healing.)

On a truthful ground of balanced instinctive Chakras (1-3) we are ready for a new Chapter. -

In the heart the most important opening and transformation can take place .

The heart is sensitive and tender by nature - and we all have been hurt...
    Loosing friends, being let down or betrayed, being lied at is part of life on this planet.
    This kind of pain can be an important motivation on our spiritual journey:
    - At first there is pain, we see ourselves as victims.
    - Than we start to lean towards our higher self and learn that we ARE loved, always.
    - We allow our hearts to be filled and learn to fully embrace ourselves...
    - no longer expecting the healing from others (they are busy with themselves.).
    - And finally we learn, that compassion allows us to be tender and strong at the same time
    - like the archetypical Mother.

Perferctly nurtured by our very essence
    the heart is overflowing into the world and never gets empty.

If you are able to heal your heart the connection to the higher self
    will be the most truthful aspect in this world and in the next.
    Everything changes once you are connected to this pure quality.

The heart in different states:
    • Some people over-compensate:
      They act out of an empty heart, do many good things, hoping to get from others what is missing inside. Their smile might seem sweet - but there is still the emptiness underneath.
      - Very sad to see... All this longing...

The world will never heal these hearts - the nurturing source is inside.
    • Some have overflowing heart energy
      and are compulsively giving 'love'.
      This can be difficult to bear and often drives people away...

Giving and taking should somehow be in balance.
      We're not doing anybody a favor by giving too much.
      (Situations are different, so 'too much' also means different things.),
      and we are not doing ourselves a favor by taking too much.
      Everything has its prize... doesn't have to be money.
    • Some have covered their heart with a thick layer of concrete.
      They decided never to suffer again from this horrible heart-pain they expierenced earlier - usually before this lifetime.
      Some would even prefer to die - or to kill - just to prevent the suffering.
      (Being loved makes their concrete crumble and brings them in danger to feel...)

When I was young my question always was: 'Do I love enough?'
      Only later I learned another important question:
      'How much love is the other person able to accept?'

• Some have healed all the wounds and have reached enlightenment of the heart.
      A lot of courage is needed and many tears are shed until we are able to truly forgive and ask for forgiveness. - We have to go very close and feel the pain and agony from the killed, tortured, neglected... the suffering of the animals, plants and even matter.
      (as I described here: https://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...ritual-Healers)

This whole process will transform our personality.

We will change - and our quality of love will change.
    No, it is not specially exciting. We go step by step.
    No there is no magic trick.
    And no, it's most likely nothing that we do in a weekend-seminar.
    It's no technique, it's love. And it only works if it is true and honest.

It is a high prize - but it's the start to spiritual freedom.

With all my compassion, Sepia

(I wished it was easier - I might have lost all my readers now...)
    Last edited by sepia; 11th April 2011 at 07:34.

27. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to sepia For This Post:

astrid (14th April 2011), Chuck (30th April 2011), Dionysus (13th April 2011), Eagle Eye (5th July 2012), Flash (11th April 2011), fourty-two (4th July 2013), gaiagirl (20th August 2011), golden lady (10th May 2011), greybeard (11th April 2011), Hervé (11th April 2011), Laura Elina (21st July 2011), Lifesong (10th April 2011), magicmanx (12th April 2011), Muzz (11th April 2011), Nortreb (18th April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), soleil (23rd November 2012), Twinsel (18th June 2011)

28. Link to Post #56
    Belgium Avalon Member
    Thanks

Quote Posted by sepia (here)
    [...]

(I wished it was easier - I might have lost all my readers now...)[...]
    No! not at all, this is very inspiring.
    I would say enlightening, but that's a bit obvious...

Thank you very much.

29. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jetsam For This Post:

cuteaquarian (20th May 2011), sepia (11th April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011)

30. Link to Post #57
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

Thank you, Sepia...still here, still learning.

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lifesong For This Post:

sepia (11th April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011)

32. Link to Post #58
    Scotland Avalon Member greybeard's Avatar
    Language
    English
    Thanks
    Thanked 68,863 times in 11,839 posts

Your doing great Sepia my friend.
    Your teaching is clear and concise.
    Thousands are reading --- count the visits.
    If enlightenment was effortless we would all be in that state.
    Namaste
    Be kind to all life, including your own, no matter what!!

33. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greybeard For This Post:

sepia (11th April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011)

34. Link to Post #59
    Thanks
    Thanked 459,746 times in 32,946 posts

Quote Posted by greybeard (here)
    Your doing great Sepia my friend.
    Your teaching is clear and concise.
    Thousands are reading --- count the visits.
    If enlightenment was effortless we would all be in that state.
    Namaste
    That's correct. The thread has had 3,000 views, many by non-member guests.

This is exactly what the forum is for - for members with significant personal experience in a wide range of issues and questions, important for our times, to share, teach, and dialog.

The forum now has a reputation for leading-edge 'alternative' thinking, discussion and presentation. My thanks again to sepia for all her contributions, and to the many others of you who also add value to this community every day.

35. The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Bill Ryan For This Post:

Amenjo (11th April 2011), Brodie75 (12th April 2011), cuteaquarian (20th May 2011), danstar (12th April 2011), gaiagirl (23rd January 2017), golden lady (10th May 2011), greybeard (11th April 2011), Hervé (11th April 2011), magicmanx (12th April 2011), mahalall (4th May 2014), Nortreb (11th April 2011), Omni (11th April 2011), Professor (12th April 2011), sepia (11th April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011), Spirithorse (11th April 2011), Yoda (12th April 2011)

36. Link to Post #60
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,352 times in 1,657 posts

Hi Sepia
    Many thanks for this thread. I am a novice in the Spirituallity side of things and have only just started simple meditaing. This thread is a big help and I really appreciate the time and effort you are putting into it. It is user friendly for people like myself who understand the importance of spirituallty in thier life but unsure how to put it into practice. I feel like im bumbling around in the dark sometimes but you and others on the forum like greybeard and inelia et al are a great help.

Love
    Muzz

37. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Muzz For This Post:

gaiagirl (23rd January 2017), golden lady (10th May 2011), sepia (12th April 2011), Sierra (22nd April 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1 3 10 LastLast