+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Courage and integrity... let's not turn Avalon into an emotional Avalanche?

1. Link to Post #1
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Lightbulb Courage and integrity... let's not turn Avalon into an emotional Avalanche?

Hey Avaloneans, I am very much alive, happy and learning, growing, like you all, amidst of the rapids and waterfalls of life at this moment. We're on the same boat, as human beings, learning to use our selfbuild peddles and atune to each other's use of them. Never forget to enjoy the mist of a waterfall, the gorguous rainbows in them, when the Sun sends rays of blessing.

This topic isn't meant to convince you, I share my vision with you, keep this in the mind of your own, please? What I like to discuss here is the influences that disturb, on a subconscious as well as a conscious level, the energy of this Forum: by inducing fear, confusion and fragmentation.
    The nature of information, published here, can awaken deep seated issues and emotions. The Ruler's interview had a huge impact on the peace of mind of members here and it has lead to long discussions and emotional upheavel. I believe in the power of www as a library that is open to humanity, 24 hrs. a day, the freedom to know and educate yourself.
    To be able to discern.

What I like to discuss here, and this is an invitation to you all, is the influence of invisible "beings" or energies, spiritual or human, that concern themselves with mind control and programming, on an energetic level. We don't always know with whom we're online. What is the cause and intention of this influence?

Remember.......think a moment of an early civilisation on planet Earth. Science, daily life and work, the experience of spirit, ceremony and matters of state were still entwined. The Mayan civilisation, for example, knew scientistst/astrologers who calculated the cycles of celestial bodies. This knowledge may have existed far before their time, but it was translated into practical agendas for agriculture, trade markets, equinox- and solstice celebrations: by the use of counting time. Think of the influence of the clock in your life, that's inevitable, unless you live without it

As soon as this knowledge of time/movement of planets and their energy, turned into abstract concepts, like regulated ceremonies for life and death, priesthood began to use this knowledge to create hierarchy, which leads to fragmentation of communal qualities. Access to their knowledge became shrouded into mystery and initiation rites. Exlusive and entered only by privileged families/persons. The illiterate population, which was of course far larger then this elite, became dependant on them for guidance, their lives regulated by "THEIR" agenda. This is how power of knowledge corrupts, unto this day and this has lead to the Church institutes at present time, like the creation of the Vatican.

The collective consciousness around this Earth, or the Akashic Records, hold the memories of our past and in the spirit world there are beings with certain interests, tthat meddle with our energy and emotions. Compare your family and the unwritten laws, convictions and habits, that try to keep you from changing and breaking with family traditions, with this collective consciousness.

It's as if these beings say "Uh uh, you aren't allowed to say this, or think this, it's not according our belief system and agenda" and when you're not conscious of their presence, your thoughts and emotions aren't your own, although the trigger is always on familiarity of emotions. Specially, when emotional issues are discussed like religion, death and ways of living in freedom of love, form and independance of money, all kind of opinions are triggered, in us and on the other side of the veil. I guess we have a lot of company, when active on this Forum, crowdy sometimes
    Keep this in mind, please and be aware and awake to this, when present here. It's part of the maintenance of Project Avalon, I feel, and a safety net for the continuity of a very valuable group of people, I think.

I believe that we hold memories of past lives and some of you may remember/experience them, also the awakening of them to assist us during the changes NOW. They may hold emotional issues that need to be healed, to fascilitate progress on your path, by acknowledging ALL that YOU are, in forgiveness. Remember Alex Collier's words, the comment of his Andromedan guide "The pain that you carry is the love that you withold". These memories and issues all contain the gold of your deepest core, the tools of the UNIQUE CREATION that YOU are, to be able to create your life as you wish. To be able to know the meaning of love in it's clearest crystal essence.

We are all in the same boat, holding our piece of the puzzle, no exception, no misfits. When you find yourself in an emotional Avalanche, please be like the horses in the picture here? Be courageous What I think is important and valuable in this Forum, is the use of joyful positive vibes and spiritual protection, when present here. Or elsewhere..... of course No hocus pocus or incense burning, but the use of common sense: for example to be "in love" first and foremost with yourself and keep your awareness in the centre of your head, ground yourself by flowing Earth and Cosmic energy through your body channel, both ways, visualising maybe at first. Attaching a cord of light, or a cable of steel, to the centre of Earth, letting go of energy that doesn't suit you or that overpowers you. That's one way to do it, there are many and you are free, must be free, to use methods that work for you, to be in integrity towards yourself. And to others.

Now that we, in our own unique way, begin to experience "the Field" that we are all connected, becoming a ONEness, our sovereignty is essential. We are Rainbow Warriors, carrying our unique color and vibration. Never believe you need to be the whole caleidoscope. Just be you, that's enough, that's Oneness in diversity. Please feel welcome to comment on this thread. How do you maintain your integrity and that of this Forum?

A statement in this Forum is in the eye of the reader, like beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
    The nature of posts and comments here is a responsibility of your own, mind what triggers your emotions. You choose to have them, as a creation of your reality and they are not caused by the poster. What is it that triggers doubt, fear, disbelief and anger? I invite you to look at them from a healthy distance and use wisdom. Choose to come from love, in your replies.

This Avalon Forum holds very valuable and high vibrational levels of information, we Avaloneans can be the caretakers of this Forum, guarding its integrity. Even assisting the moderators here, in a way. If we choose this. I feel this will be of great importance for our peace of mind, our NOW and the near future. There's so much light and love shared in this Forum, be aware of the forces that try to disturb the peace.

Sometimes the little voice in our head isn't really ours and the discernment of YOUR OWN VOICE and TRUTH is at stake, in general, but foremost during your visits here at Avalon, even NOW, at this moment, reading my words. Be in grace, Victoria Tintagel.
    Last edited by Victoria Tintagel; 26th March 2011 at 18:29. Reason: retracting picture

2. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

Ahkenaten (26th March 2011), FutureLeFunk (28th March 2011), Heather2017 (26th March 2011), heyokah (26th March 2011), ktlight (28th March 2011), pilotsimone (26th March 2011), Roseheart (26th March 2011), shadowstalker (5th April 2011), ViralSpiral (26th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks
    Thanked 127,159 times in 13,484 posts

Default Re: Courage and integrity... let's not turn Avalon into an emotional Avalanche?

Thanks for a great post, Victoria.
    As I'm touching my keyboard ready to reply I'm already wondering
    what energies are going to come in to help me type this.

I have been here just over one month and many times experienced what you mentioned,
    that something or someone other than myself is writing.
    Of course I have the last word on the matter, and thank God for the "edit" button....

I have learnt a lot from OnyxKnight's contributions and also Omni's, and also my own.

There are many dimensions...the so-called fourth is the one nearest to us,
    and in it there are spirit entities who just left their physical bodies as well as ETs from other planets.

And, yes, acquainting myself with these beings has been quite a ride...
    as all the time I'm left wondering if they wish me well or if they wish me harm,
    or even if it is all good.

So, yet again, I'm faced with a choice. This came as quite a surprise.
    Never did I imagine the subtleties of these beings,
    and the vast variety of sensations their presence bring.

The path of self definition never ends... after having chosen my spot on earth (two actually)
    now I find I have yet to make more choices.

I'm reminded of Phyllis Schlemmer who wrote a book titled "The Only Planet of Choice".

I think this post was written by me.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ulli For This Post:

FutureLeFunk (28th March 2011), Heather2017 (26th March 2011), Victoria Tintagel (26th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Netherlands Avalon Retired Member Victoria Tintagel's Avatar
    Thanks

Default Re: Courage and integrity... let's not turn Avalon into an emotional Avalanche?

Quote Ulli: I have been here just over one month and many times experienced what you mentioned,
    that something or someone other than myself is writing.
    Of course I have the last word on the matter, and thank God for the "edit" button....
    Thank you, Ulli, glad you enjoy this post I didn't mention that something or someone other than yourself is writing, I mention the presence of something outside of you, that may (try to) influence your thoughts and emotions. Of course, in a way, that could mean that someone other than you, IS writing, yes.

Quote Ulli: And, yes, acquainting myself with these beings has been quite a ride...
    as all the time I'm left wondering if they wish me well or if they wish me harm,
    or even if it is all good.

So, yet again, I'm faced with a choice. This came as quite a surprise.
    Never did I imagine the subtleties of these beings,
    and the vast variety of sensations their presence bring.

The path of self definition never ends... after having chosen my spot on earth (two actually)
    now I find I have yet to make more choices.

I'm reminded of Phyllis Schlemmer who wrote a book titled "The Only Planet of Choice".

I think this post was written by me.
    Thanks for your humour, Ulli, I do believe we have a choice in who and what we welcome in the temple of our spirit.
    We have the power to send them away, by owning our own space and integrity of energy. Nothing can take away our wings, only lame them, temporarily. And because it takes two to tango.... I believe these beings are coming by invitation only in resonance with your issues/energy.
    So, in a way they offer information about who you are on your path of self-definition. Sometimes they need a healing, by being acknowledged in compassion. And after that you elegantly, but firmly, send them away Be in grace, Victoria Tintagel.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Victoria Tintagel For This Post:

Lifesong (26th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks

This is an interesting subject and one I've spent some time thinking about. While it must certainly be disconcerting, at the least, to see one's thoughts being discussed openly among strangers, complete with conclusions right or wrong - in the end its just a detail.

The thought that negative energies only come by invitation is not without merit, either. Perhaps the trick here is all part of the balancing act between humility, being teachable, accountable, and open... while growing, discerning, and choosing which grounds to stand fimly upon without retreat.

Just a few thoughts along the way here.

- In Peace

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lifesong For This Post:

FutureLeFunk (28th March 2011), Victoria Tintagel (26th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread