+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast

Thread: Future Navy Map of USA

1. Link to Post #1
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,091 times in 601 posts

Default Future Navy Map of USA

Has anyone seen this map or have info on it?

Thanks...

Quote Next is the US Navy Map of Future America (2011-12). It represents the USA as a result of “consequences from cosmic and geophysical events during 2011 through 2012”. I have included it here. For you American readers…and where do YOU live?
    Last edited by HORIZONS; 27th March 2011 at 16:33. Reason: map will not post
    ~ If nothing changes then nothing changes ~

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Caren (27th March 2011), giovonni (27th March 2011)

3. Link to Post #2
    Thanks

Default Re: Future Navy Map of USA

Got it!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to HORIZONS For This Post:

Caren (27th March 2011), giovonni (27th March 2011), Ol' Roy (28th March 2011), Realeyes (28th March 2011)

5. Link to Post #3
    Avalon Member
    Thanks

This website shows an image of the US Navy Map with accompanying video.
    http://alligatorfarm.wordpress.com/2...odmap-nle2011/

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bosr For This Post:

Caren (27th March 2011), HORIZONS (27th March 2011), karelia (27th March 2011), Lord Sidious (27th March 2011), Realeyes (28th March 2011), silverchimes (28th March 2011)

7. Link to Post #4
    Thanks

Thanks bosr - appreciated!

8. Link to Post #5
    United States Avalon Member loc333's Avatar
    Thanks

i have seen this map before and the cassy one as well ,im looking for more detail anybody? Is there a better map out there? Or what elevation will the new sea level be?

9. Link to Post #6
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,021 times in 328 posts

Is there any hard evidence that any of this is actually going to happen at all?Or is this just another fear mongering disinfo fact as millions of others out there?

10. Link to Post #7
    United States Avalon Retired Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

How so we know this is from the US Navy?

11. Link to Post #8
    Thanks

Quote Posted by Arrowwind (here)
    How so we know this is from the US Navy?
    We don't - which is why I am searching if there is any credible info on it.

12. Link to Post #9
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by loc333 (here)
    i have seen this map before and the cassy one as well ,im looking for more detail anybody? Is there a better map out there? Or what elevation will the new sea level be?
    Sea level will always be sea level. I do know what you mean though and think that it would be useful to know, and depending on how many knew about it, so somewhat crowded where it will be dry. lol

13. Link to Post #10
    Thanks

Hi

I saw this map this morning, watching a video posted page 40 in the thread THAT WAS MASSIVE 9.1 in Japan (Tsunami).

Here is the youtube link of the video

https://youtube.com/watch?v=b1yIfOYQWxA&

It explains the genesis of such changes... don't forget watching this : hypotheses are not predictions.

14. Link to Post #11
    Thanks

Sea level will always be sea level, I was afraid someone would say that. The coast line of New England moves in a hundred miles acorrding to these maps. I may be living on beach front property or under it. Of the maps i have seen, they are pretty much similar, and I find that alone is wierd .How much does a pound of feathers wiegh, modwiz? lol

15. Link to Post #12
    Thanks

Sea level will always be sea level, I was afraid someone would say that. The coast line of New England moves in a hundred miles acorrding to these maps. I may be living on beach front property or under it. Of the maps i have seen, they are pretty much similar, and I find that alone is wierd .How much does a pound of feathers wiegh, modwiz? lol
    Which is heaver - a pound of feathers or a pound of lead?

16. Link to Post #13
    Thanks

Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    Sea level will always be sea level. I do know what you mean though and think that it would be useful to know, and depending on how many knew about it, so somewhat crowded where it will be dry. lol
    That's not necessarily true. Sea levels rise and fall with the cycles of the sun and the planet. During the height of the last ice age, sea levels were considerably lower than they are today. Having the ice frozen up at the poles may have significantly shifted weight across the crust of the planet. Land masses would likely have risen from a bowing effect of the ice. When the caps began to melt, land masses could have slowly began to sink (Think of the mythology of the continent of Mu, High Brazil, Atlantis, etc).

All of that water would have evened out the pressure across the crust, as well as erase entire coastal regions. This seems evident by the over 200 archeological sites found in the Mediterranean Sea alone. There was even a point in time where the state of Texas in the USA was a shallow inland sea, and is evident by the limestone deposits left behind by marine life in the Cretaceous period. To me, based on geological surveys, glacial melt water lakes and seas, the map seems plausible.

I do agree with those who wish to track it's source though. Is it actually a map created and archived by the US Navy, or was it created by another person/group/foundation? Finding out who made it may indicate intent, potential usage, etc.

Edit: I wanted to make a small observation of the map. The inland sea in the far south-westerly region does not seem like it's geologically feasible. If I'm not mistaken, the water appears to pass through some large pacific mountain ranges. Unless they know something (a potential change to the typography), I'm not sure how water would pass through them.
    Last edited by Marshlight; 27th March 2011 at 19:43. Reason: additional info

17. Link to Post #14
    Morocco Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 45,191 times in 5,447 posts

Quote Posted by Marshlight (here)
    Quote Posted by modwiz (here)
    That's not necessarily true. Sea levels rise and fall with the cycles of the sun and the planet. During the height of the last ice age, sea levels were considerably lower than they are today. Having the ice frozen up at the poles may have significantly shifted weight across the crust of the planet. Land masses would likely have risen from a bowing effect of the ice. When the caps began to melt, land masses could have slowly began to sink (Think of the mythology of the continent of Mu, High Brazil, Atlantis, etc).

All of that water would have evened out the pressure across the crust, as well as erase entire coastal regions. This seems evident by the over 200 archeological sites found in the Mediterranean Sea alone. There was even a point in time where the state of Texas in the USA was a shallow inland sea, and is evident by the limestone deposits left behind by marine life in the Cretaceous period. To me, based on geological surveys, glacial melt water lakes and seas, the map seems plausible.

I do agree with those who wish to track it's source though. Is it actually a map created and archived by the US Navy, or was it created by another person/group/foundation? Finding out who made it may indicate intent, potential usage, etc.
    All your points are well made and correct. My attempt at dry humor observation is in the words "sea level". What ever level the sea finds itself is what sea level is. Sea level is self defining, that is why it is called sea level.

My second sentence acknowledged that "sea level" would rise but my first sentence is also true, as explained here.

(Sigh!) This is the an example of the kind of lack of comprehension that was so very much on display when Atticus was here.

18. Link to Post #15
    Thanks

Quote All your points are well made and correct. My attempt at dry humor observation is in the words "sea level". What ever level the sea finds itself is what sea level is. Sea level is self defining, that is why it is called sea level.

My second sentence acknowledged that "sea level" would rise but my first sentence is also true, as explained here.

(Sigh!) This is the an example of the kind of lack of comprehension that was so very much on display when Atticus was here.

Thank you. Apologies, I missed that. There seems to be some level of said humor lost in translation. I do how-ever like the pun.

Apologies friend, I don't know who atticus is. I'm new to the forums. Also note that I am from a different part of the world, so ideas of humor may vary based on cultural experience.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Marshlight For This Post:

modwiz (28th March 2011)

20. Link to Post #16
    Thanks

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Which is heaver - a pound of feathers or a pound of lead?
    You know what I meant

Edit: Nobody gets my sense of humor here at all!...and I'm very funny. At least, thats what the voices in my head keep telling me. tough crowd
    Last edited by loc333; 28th March 2011 at 00:56.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to loc333 For This Post:

crosby (28th March 2011)

22. Link to Post #17
    UK Unsubscribed
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,041 times in 509 posts

Quote Posted by HORIZONS (here)
    Has anyone seen this map or have info on it?

Thanks...

Quote Next is the US Navy Map of Future America (2011-12). It represents the USA as a result of “consequences from cosmic and geophysical events during 2011 through 2012”. I have included it here. For you American readers…and where do YOU live?
    Hi Horizons, , , watched a video not long ago given (if memory serves me right) by general wesley clark in which he said quite a lot about the us navy expecting sea levels to rise substantially,, and that many retiring officers were setting up home in areas in excess of 1,000 feet above sea level,,,,,,he showed a couple of maps similar to the one below (on this thread) and that these maps had been revised a couple of times...

I've had a look to find the video and not come up trumps yet,,i thought it was posted on pa,,, i'll look again in bit but i don't have much on line time at the mo so apologies if i don't post the link...

If i remember right he said something about the sea level being much higher at the equator due to the earth's rotation,, but i cannot remember quite what else he said..

I also remember thinking that a large number of america's nuclear power stations seemed to be located in the potential flood areas,, which seems to go largely unnoticed, but to my mind will leave earth's oceans completely contaminated by the radiation that will leak from these plants...

23. Link to Post #18
    United States Avalon Member Snowbird's Avatar
    The CORPORATION of the United States of America
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,498 times in 1,082 posts

Quote Posted by Arpheus (here)
    Is there any hard evidence that any of this is actually going to happen at all?Or is this just another fear mongering disinfo fact as millions of others out there?
    Hi Arpheus. I have linked two vids by Henning Kemner that detail and explain and answer your question.

The big question is of course, will it happen?

Henning Kemner: Pay Fracking Attention now! 1 'How to Blow up a Continent'

https://youtube.com/watch?v=vgvHo2O2acY

Henning Kemner: Pay Fracking Attention now! 2 'New Madrid/Yellowstone/Gulf of Mexico/-Event'

https://youtube.com/watch?v=6xioY...eature=related
    We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
    Plato

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
    Martin Luther King, Jr.

24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Snowbird For This Post:

GlassSteagallfan (28th March 2011), HORIZONS (27th March 2011), Ol' Roy (28th March 2011)

25. Link to Post #19
    England Avalon Member HURRITT ENYETO's Avatar
    Over the Moon Under the Sun. Manchester UK
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,333 times in 531 posts

The earliest mention of this map i can find was from 2005 saying that America would be flooded in 2006 and then showing this map.
    As this obviously didn't occur i wouldn't pay too much attention to it.

From what i can make out it was made from prophets predictions such as Edgar Caycee etc.
    http://www.espada.eti.br/n2092.asp

Cheers
    Hurritt
    The Universe at its heart is a Phantom.
    God sleeps in the Minerals, Awakens in Plants, Walks in the Animals and Thinks in Man.

26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HURRITT ENYETO For This Post:

HORIZONS (27th March 2011), modwiz (28th March 2011), Realeyes (28th March 2011)

27. Link to Post #20
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,543 times in 2,615 posts

The first time I saw a map similar to this was way back in about 1976. It didn't say US navy on it.

28. The Following User Says Thank You to Arrowwind For This Post:

JoshERTW (27th March 2011)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 3 LastLast